* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Who else is excited for Diablo 4? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50218 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Helz Date : June 8th, 2022 03:48 AM Title : Who else is excited for Diablo 4? Especially after Diablo Immortal was such an epic hit! 28634 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Tossangel Date : June 8th, 2022 07:18 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? I haven't been interested since Diablo 1. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Helz Date : June 9th, 2022 04:38 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? I duno.. That 0.5 user score suggests 4 could be amazing and Blizzard has totally not gone to shit at all -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Apocist Date : June 9th, 2022 12:41 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 10th, 2022 05:55 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time Greedy executive CEO’s and corporate management disagree with you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 10th, 2022 10:51 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? Blizzard is dead, long live *insert other company names here* Norwee is right, but if those greedy CEOs would just stop trying to suck the money out of everyone for base games, they would actually get more players... and more respect. Blizzard will fall due to this. If you talk to players on their games, an overwhelming majority thinks the company is horrible and unredeemable. Still can't get over HGC getting cancelled forever :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 12th, 2022 11:28 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time Like a prostitution vs relationship? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Apocist Date : June 12th, 2022 02:05 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? Like a prostitution vs relationship? relationships dont need to cost money. plus you can have multiple of them at once -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 12th, 2022 04:00 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? relationships dont need to cost money. plus you can have multiple of them at once Then why do I pay you £5 a month to be your friend? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Apocist Date : June 12th, 2022 05:06 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? Then why do I pay you £5 a month to be your friend? because that's different. friends with benefits goes on a whole new level, but with some transaction value -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Helz Date : June 13th, 2022 04:54 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? I think the big change is that companies have gone from trying to sell a product to trying to sell a service. In a product the company makes the most entertaining game possible then sells it for a price. In a service the company makes a game that is fun enough to keep people using the service while they are repeatedly given chances to spend money. This new diablo is a perfect example of a system designed in every way to shove people towards the store with every shady trick known. The sad part is its working. Even though the game has a .5 rating its already made 10 million. I think its less of a question of 'if' these mechanics will be in Diablo 4 than it is 'how much' they will be in there. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : rumox Date : June 13th, 2022 05:24 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? its all valves fault -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 13th, 2022 11:35 AM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? thanks todd howard, the horse armor DLC really rustled my jimmies! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Helz Date : June 13th, 2022 06:14 PM Title : Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4? 28637 I was wrong. Its down to 0.2 making it the worst rated game ever. If you gave it a 1 out of 10 it would improve its rating. Lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-