* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : it happened https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45451 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : naz Date : September 26th, 2019 05:35 AM Title : it happened You guys My partner didn't tell me we didn't have breakfast, so I could've had cereal at home before driving to work, so I went to chick fil a. The stupid app is broken so I have to go inside to order. And They didn't ask me if I wanted sauce I forGOT TO ASK FOR CHICK FIL A SAUCE ;( ;( ;( AAAHAHHHWAHHHH But it's all good cuz I had an emergency sauce in my desk :3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Frinckles Date : September 26th, 2019 05:46 AM Title : Re: it happened That's why I keep my desk STOCKED with packs of salt/pepper and miscellaneous sauces. You can never be too prepared. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : naz Date : September 26th, 2019 06:26 AM Title : Re: it happened That's why I keep my desk STOCKED with packs of salt/pepper and miscellaneous sauces. You can never be too prepared. but CHICK FIL A SAUCE THO NAZ WOULD NEVER FORGET IT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 26th, 2019 11:40 AM Title : Re: it happened NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!!! Naz is dead, somebody else stole her account ;( Because Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce. NEVER. Naz is dead, glory to Naz! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : DJarJar Date : September 26th, 2019 12:06 PM Title : Re: it happened Blasphemy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 26th, 2019 09:09 PM Title : Re: it happened I thought the blasphemy was to say darth jar jar didn't exist? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Brendan Date : September 29th, 2019 01:08 PM Title : Re: it happened has anyone else noticed they stopped saying my pleasure lately? it's really upsetting man... maybe it's just my area.. damn kids... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : DJarJar Date : October 1st, 2019 12:39 AM Title : Re: it happened has anyone else noticed they stopped saying my pleasure lately? it's really upsetting man... maybe it's just my area.. damn kids... Be that guy who demands to speak to the manager cuz they didn’t say my pleasure and get your meal for fres -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 3rd, 2019 03:22 PM Title : Re: it happened Be that guy who demands to speak to the manager cuz they didn’t say my pleasure and get your meal for fres i know this is sarcasm/joke but please do not do this for the love of god because it will work but as an entry level employee i will place a hex on you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : October 3rd, 2019 03:37 PM Title : Re: it happened i know this is sarcasm/joke but please do not do this for the love of god because it will work but as an entry level employee i will place a hex on you my pleasure -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Brendan Date : October 3rd, 2019 04:48 PM Title : Re: it happened Be that guy who demands to speak to the manager cuz they didn’t say my pleasure and get your meal for fres i wish i had no shame -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-