* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : News Update: New Admin https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44831 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : June 8th, 2019 10:31 PM Title : News Update: New Admin Hello everyone! I want to take a minute to congratulate and welcome aamirus to the Admin team :) Things have been pretty busy in my life currently and not able to fulfill my role 100% of the time. I felt that it would be appropriate to find another trusted user to set up and take on this task. This is the role of a Site Admin, and will be in charge of infractions, post moderation, ACP access, etc, with the rest of the admin team. If there are any requests or concerns that users have, I would recommend you to make posts in the Answer Hall instead of PMing a single admin or messaging them on Discord (or do both!). This will allow any of the available admins to assist instead of relying on one person's schedule. I trust aamirus' judgement, and feel that they are mature and will fulfill this role easily. So everyone please give aamirus a BIG congrats!!! :) p.s. my apologies, this was to be done weeks ago... goes to show how much free time i have atm D: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : DJarJar Date : June 9th, 2019 12:38 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Thanks Cryptonic. Looking forward to helping out wherever I can. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Kenny Date : June 9th, 2019 01:27 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Wow, congrats aamirus! Welcome to the team -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : June 9th, 2019 02:39 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin I, for one, welcome our new overlord. Congrats! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 9th, 2019 06:04 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin :O nice! Congratulations Aamirus ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Distorted Date : June 9th, 2019 07:26 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin hell yeah! finally getting some active admins :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : AIVION Date : June 9th, 2019 08:26 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Yay! I'm happy for you Aamirus! ^_^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : June 9th, 2019 12:55 PM https://tenor.com/view/clapping-leonardo-dicaprio-leo-dicaprio-gif-10584134 Well Fuck It Grats -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Frinckles Date : June 9th, 2019 02:24 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Congrats aamirus Thanks for all the great work you've done. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Voss Date : June 9th, 2019 03:47 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin about damn time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 10th, 2019 10:41 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin aamy admin o.o -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : blinkskater Date : June 10th, 2019 06:05 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Hello everyone! I want to take a minute to congratulate and welcome aamirus to the Admin team :) Things have been pretty busy in my life currently and not able to fulfill my role 100% of the time. I felt that it would be appropriate to find another trusted user to set up and take on this task. This is the role of a Site Admin, and will be in charge of infractions, post moderation, ACP access, etc, with the rest of the admin team. If there are any requests or concerns that users have, I would recommend you to make posts in the Answer Hall instead of PMing a single admin or messaging them on Discord (or do both!). This will allow any of the available admins to assist instead of relying on one person's schedule. I trust aamirus' judgement, and feel that they are mature and will fulfill this role easily. So everyone please give aamirus a BIG congrats!!! :) p.s. my apologies, this was to be done weeks ago... goes to show how much free time i have atm D: You said "they" i always knew aamirus was 2 ppl. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 10th, 2019 08:39 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin You said "they" i always knew aamirus was 2 ppl. Yes, she's secretly Efe :) now he rules the world But seriously, well-deserved. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : DJarJar Date : June 14th, 2019 05:55 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Yes, she's secretly Efe :) now he rules the world But seriously, well-deserved. I was going to reply with the darth lord efemirus archon but apparently archons don’t have access to to this forum :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Brendan Date : June 14th, 2019 10:44 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin congrats! now u can slowly drift into the void of inactivity and peace knowing u have achieved the highest rank possible on this website. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : mikevipe Date : June 15th, 2019 10:44 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin I crawled out of the grave just to say this. No really. Welcome to the team. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Arsonist Date : June 15th, 2019 10:11 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin You'd better make :wm: admin -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : June 16th, 2019 04:07 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Congrats. Well deserved. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Brendan Date : June 16th, 2019 09:03 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin I crawled out of the grave just to say this. No really. Welcome to the team. PogChamp -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 17th, 2019 08:45 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin holy shit its mikevipe sorry aamirus this is more important -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : mikevipe Date : June 20th, 2019 07:48 AM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin holy shit its mikevipe sorry aamirus this is more important It's official I have a new best friend. Aamirus welcome to the team, Stealthbomber16 welcome to slavery :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : naz Date : July 18th, 2019 12:07 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin gratz aamirus <3 <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : naz Date : July 18th, 2019 12:08 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin please whip me :toadette: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 18th, 2019 11:36 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin please whip me :toadette: 0.o -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Date : July 23rd, 2019 05:06 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin congrats on the promotion -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Date : July 23rd, 2019 05:07 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Yes, she's secretly Efe :) now he rules the world But seriously, well-deserved. kek.... are you saying efe now has access to the Admin CP? alright boys we're completely fucked if that's the case, jesus take the wheel -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : July 23rd, 2019 05:15 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin kek.... are you saying efe now has access to the Admin CP? alright boys we're completely fucked if that's the case, jesus take the wheel Exactly. APOCALYPSE IS COMING -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 27th, 2019 06:21 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Exactly. APOCALYPSE IS COMING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : August 31st, 2019 02:29 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Whoa it's almost like the FM game I ran predicted this all :P except it was AIVION who was the secret efe admin -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : August 31st, 2019 08:45 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin Whoa it's almost like the FM game I ran predicted this all :P except it was AIVION who was the secret efe admin holy shit its ptb -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : August 31st, 2019 08:47 PM Title : Re: News Update: New Admin holy shit its ptb Holy shit it's sb16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-