* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49592 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Drizzt Date : January 10th, 2022 01:07 AM Title : Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 I thought it would be nice to make a thank you thread, where we point out our favorite upgrades. Mine is a tie between Ducky and the Jailor button (currently being fixed) Thank you Frinckles for the pro-bono work. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 10th, 2022 02:41 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 My favorite part is Frinckles. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 10th, 2022 02:54 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 I really love to roll Constable. FeelsGreatMan Except not against double Silencer.. not liking not being able to spam to show that I'm BMd and be forced to just hopelessly observe. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Exeter350 Date : January 10th, 2022 05:10 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 Has the Blackmailer / Silencer bug been fixed in 2.0? I haven't noticed. Blackmailers silence players but not their votes (votes show in the chatbox with sound notification). Silencers silence players AND their votes (votes do not show in the chatbox and no sound notification). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Exeter350 Date : January 10th, 2022 05:10 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 And thanks Frinckles for your hard work! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Drizzt Date : January 10th, 2022 07:16 PM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 Has the Blackmailer / Silencer bug been fixed in 2.0? I haven't noticed. Blackmailers silence players but not their votes (votes show in the chatbox with sound notification). Silencers silence players AND their votes (votes do not show in the chatbox and no sound notification). At the moment, I am just excluding jailor until I hear the bug is worked out. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Drizzt Date : January 11th, 2022 02:21 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 MrMostache, SuperJack, Grakylan, Mando, Auwt, aamirus, miasonia, JagdPanther <----------- All the people who viewed the thread but didn't comment. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 11th, 2022 08:54 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 MrMostache, SuperJack, Grakylan, Mando, Auwt, aamirus, miasonia, JagdPanther <----------- All the people who viewed the thread but didn't comment. I'm not thankful yet. Why would I post something I don't truly mean? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 11th, 2022 11:01 AM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 MrMostache, SuperJack, Grakylan, Mando, Auwt, aamirus, miasonia, JagdPanther <----------- All the people who viewed the thread but didn't comment. I wanted to smack Exeter for putting his bug question in a thank you thread but then decided to leave it be -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Exeter350 Date : January 11th, 2022 07:03 PM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 I wanted to smack Exeter for putting his bug question in a thank you thread but then decided to leave it be You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aamirus again. I was replying to Ozy's remark about Silencer (he would be able to indicate he's silenced through votes if it was a Blackmailer) but yeah, oops. :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Drizzt Date : January 17th, 2022 12:39 PM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 I wanted to smack Exeter for putting his bug question in a thank you thread but then decided to leave it be He gets bombarded a-lot, but even I am guilty of not using Frinckles' pre-determined path for bugs and comments. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Brendan Date : January 17th, 2022 03:47 PM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 bonk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Varcron Date : January 20th, 2022 10:38 PM Title : Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0 And thanks Frinckles for your hard work! Amen -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-