* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : I'm Being Censored https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48952 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 4th, 2021 10:12 PM Title : I'm Being Censored I wrote two posts the other day on two permanently banned player reports celebrating their bans: Airdawg and FrankZappa. Both of these players were objectively bad given their multiple offenses and my own personal grievances with them. To my surprise, however, my two posts were deleted and one of the very few positive posrep comments I got. Yet for some reason, FrankZappa's blatantly racist post about Somali immigrants stabbing you (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48868-FrankZappa-1-S2-1-5314859-JungleCat-1-S2-1-10428633?p=934662&viewfull=1#post934662)is still left up? Why is this happening, admins? Am I not free to express my happiness and approval about two rulebreakers getting banned? And who cares what I say when they're already banned anyway? I also do a small dance when incarcerated pedophiles get killed by other inmates with a cane. (https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/california-inmate-says-in-letter-that-he-killed-2-molesters-in-prison-1.4822429) Though ideally, they should be used for unethical human experiments. But that's another discussion for another day. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 4th, 2021 11:45 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored I wrote two posts the other day on two permanently banned player reports celebrating their bans: Airdawg and FrankZappa. Both of these players were objectively bad given their multiple offenses and my own personal grievances with them. To my surprise, however, my two posts were deleted and one of the very few positive posrep comments I got. Yet for some reason, FrankZappa's blatantly racist post about Somali immigrants stabbing you (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48868-FrankZappa-1-S2-1-5314859-JungleCat-1-S2-1-10428633?p=934662&viewfull=1#post934662)is still left up? Why is this happening, admins? Am I not free to express my happiness and approval about two rulebreakers getting banned? And who cares what I say when they're already banned anyway? I also do a small dance when incarcerated pedophiles get killed by other inmates with a cane. (https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/california-inmate-says-in-letter-that-he-killed-2-molesters-in-prison-1.4822429) Though ideally, they should be used for unethical human experiments. But that's another discussion for another day. no it's literally against the rules https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21625-Section-Rules-and-Appeal-Instructions do we sometimes forget to deal with it? yea it happens but i try my best. The report forum is for handling reports and appeals and not for random people weighing in on how happy or sad they are about x player's report -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 5th, 2021 11:40 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Fair enough, thanks for linking the rules. Can I celebrate their bans in this thread? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 6th, 2021 01:56 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Nothing against it! Go for it! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 6th, 2021 06:38 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Nothing against it! Go for it! I'd prefer if an admin answered this question, thank you very much. The reason being. (https://youtu.be/Qy3qk4ohwFA?t=25) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 6th, 2021 10:02 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/5/5d/James_Franco_First_Time.jpg/300px-James_Franco_First_Time.jpg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : OzyWho Date : July 7th, 2021 02:12 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored I'd prefer if an admin answered this question, thank you very much. The reason being. (https://youtu.be/Qy3qk4ohwFA?t=25) I love how the Asian dude at the end is skeptical about the woman and suspects a transvestite. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Helz Date : December 3rd, 2021 12:13 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit. I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature. But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing. Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 3rd, 2021 09:13 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit. I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature. But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing. Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim? ...does that mean having a wolf avatar when playing FM is not optimal?! :O -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Helz Date : December 3rd, 2021 08:18 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored ...does that mean having a wolf avatar when playing FM is not optimal?! :O Hahaha Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 4th, 2021 05:37 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Hahaha Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it) Does my avatar make me look like scum? What if I said it was made by fred -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Helz Date : December 4th, 2021 06:57 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Does my avatar make me look like scum? What if I said it was made by fred Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 5th, 2021 12:32 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable. Good. They don’t suspect a thing… -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 6th, 2021 05:00 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Hahaha Odd line of thought but when I first started playing FM's here I legit did avatar analysis on anons. I don't think it was worth much but at the time I legit thought there could be some AI and PR coloration with chosen avatars. (still think there probably is but its also probably so idiosyncratic you gotta meta it) Nice! I actually do use that sometimes, mostly on other sites, while backing it up with behavior analysis (does it fit the "avatar read"?). It works well in my limited experience that might mean absolutely nothing :D Still rarely usable though. Also Stealthbomber16 your avatar makes you look delicious. Don't look at my wolf, he's totally not staring at you... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Lumi Date : December 7th, 2021 11:31 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Dedenne Grant Cape90 Hydreigon Lag Probs all town. I agree with most of what Lag is saying but mild alarm bells are going off. Not sure why. 🤔😕 what do you think could be suspicious from Lag ? Idk. Just his avatar if he’s town. I know that ain’t helpful. This exchange from the Anime World 2 game on MU, This was my avatar at the time: https://i.imgur.com/XbSqNhG.png Other than that exchange being hilarious, it actually does confirm that at least some avatar bias exists. Whether it's just on the superficial meme level, or actually influences players subconsciously too is harder to determine. Avatar bias = confirmed -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeacesGhost Date : December 7th, 2021 07:28 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored When I was a teenager breaking into cars I understood something very basic. People see what they expect to see. So I dressed up as a church boy wearing kakis and a polo wearing a Jesus cross when I went out to rob peoples cars. It got me out of some shit. I think you could consider your name and avatar while you look at bias against you. You have presented yourself in a pretty socially offensive way which probably means people will assume the worst in your posts and see you as a troll as opposed to a genuine member. That just draws from human nature. But I think these words are waisted because I think your trolling with them and you know exactly what your doing. Which begs the question- Am I censoring you by saying so because I dislike your justified beliefs, am I falling to the fallacy that comes with assumptions from people presenting themselves as a troll, or do I have some bias against you that justifies you presenting yourself as a victim? No Necroing Threads If you post in a thread whose last post has been at least 2 weeks ago, you must be adding something relevant to the discussion. Otherwise you will be infracted. Possible Infractions: Board Rules Violation - 2 points, Being an Asshat - 4 points https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27335-General-Discussion-Rules-*MUST-READ*?p=341944&viewfull=1#post341944 ⠀⠀ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : SuperJack Date : December 8th, 2021 07:59 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/5/5d/James_Franco_First_Time.jpg/300px-James_Franco_First_Time.jpg shut up -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 8th, 2021 06:13 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored This exchange from the Anime World 2 game on MU, This was my avatar at the time: https://i.imgur.com/XbSqNhG.png Other than that exchange being hilarious, it actually does confirm that at least some avatar bias exists. Whether it's just on the superficial meme level, or actually influences players subconsciously too is harder to determine. Avatar bias = confirmed Lol yesss. I wonder if it would be possible to make something about avatars into a setup... hmmmmmm.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : oops_ur_dead Date : December 9th, 2021 06:10 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Yours is pretty nondescript. I had more considered along the lines of an avatar being made to look innocent to give a subliminal feeling that the individual is innocent. Or I once used one that had an optical pattern which was difficult to focus on as scum thinking it may make me less memorable. Does my avatar make me look like scum? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 9th, 2021 09:55 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Does my avatar make me look like scum? You are scum IRL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 10th, 2021 09:23 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored You are scum IRL Gottem -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeacesGhost Date : December 10th, 2021 08:03 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored After years of masturbating, including in the afterlife here, I've found the best way is to grab a tissue. Then fold it multiple times until it's tight. Then rip a slit through it with a knife or your fingers if you don't have time to grab one. Slit in the opposite direction to create an X. Then go to town on it, pretending it was one of your few ex-GFs who hurt you badly and whom you just want back. Or pretending it's the asshole of the man who complimented you on your sharp thinking skills in a college group project 15 years ago and you were slightly excited and curious because you were still discovering yourself. Either way, you have deep regrets and just like how they've hurt you, you can throw away the issue after you're done with it just like how you wanted to all those years ago. You can also buy a cock sleeve or fleshlight too, but I find those quite high in maintenance: washing, rinsing, and powdering. By the time I beat my meat, I'm already ready to hit the hay. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : oops_ur_dead Date : December 16th, 2021 04:05 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored You are scum IRL That's very rude. Why would you say that to another person? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 16th, 2021 04:07 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored That's very rude. Why would you say that to another person? Because it's true -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 20th, 2021 01:22 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Because it's true GOTTEM x2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Chalibluefin Date : December 24th, 2021 12:59 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored Literally 1984 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Aldotsk Date : February 24th, 2022 06:40 PM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored It's okay. I haven't logged in a while, and it says I am infracted from two threads of the player appeal section that the admins never made a rule about when I posted back then. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : rumox Date : February 25th, 2022 12:20 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored You were infracted in April 2013 for posting in report threads not involving you. The stickied thread saying you should not post in threads not involving you was posted February 2013. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2022 07:43 AM Title : Re: I'm Being Censored *** *** **** *******. *** **** **** **** ** ******** **? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-