* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48987 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Deantwo Date : July 12th, 2021 12:33 PM Title : Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat I started playing VRChat a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends and play game. Even though I don't own a VR headset, the desktop version is working fine for me. When I first started exploring on there I looked for Marfia and Werewolf games, but they weren't all that popular. But last week I found out that there is a recreation of Town of Salem on there which is actually pretty popular and there are games going on almost all day. Note that none of the Marfia or Werewolf games I have seen on VRChat are automatic, they all require someone to be host and do everything manually. This means there are bad hosts and mistakes being made every so often, but it can be pretty fun. Anyone else tried playing any Marfia or Werewolf games on VRChat? Also, hi all, long time little see. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 12th, 2021 01:34 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat I started playing VRChat a few weeks ago to hang out with some friends and play game. Even though I don't own a VR headset, the desktop version is working fine for me. When I first started exploring on there I looked for Marfia and Werewolf games, but they weren't all that popular. But last week I found out that there is a recreation of Town of Salem on there which is actually pretty popular and there are games going on almost all day. Note that none of the Marfia or Werewolf games I have seen on VRChat are automatic, they all require someone to be host and do everything manually. This means there are bad hosts and mistakes being made every so often, but it can be pretty fun. Anyone else tried playing any Marfia or Werewolf games on VRChat? Also, hi all, long time little see. Lol look who it is. Hello. There is a VR werewolf game named The Werewolf Within, (also a movie is being made based on it lol) I've never tried it though. I figured it would be fun but I don't have the right freetime without kids ATM to try it I suspect maybe that VR chat game might have a communityin it? VR would be awesome, HTC have some nice VR tech like a mouth sensor that helps copy your mouth movements, and soon I think maybe eye tracking tech will be added to some future VR headsets. What VR you got? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 12th, 2021 01:35 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Also feel free to return, Wiki is functioning and open to more editing. (Thank aaamiris lol) And with Mafia 2.0 the wiki is gonna need major updates. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 12th, 2021 01:36 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Lol also provide some god.damn links to the stuff you found :p -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 12th, 2021 01:37 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Also alike a ton of public VR voice chat places, I suspect there will be high level of trolling and discrimination, am o wrong.? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : WrathCyber Date : July 12th, 2021 06:49 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat You're not wrong. I also prefer the anonymity aspect of mafia that we have going on for text-based games. It offers less bias towards someone if you don't know who they are. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Helz Date : July 13th, 2021 06:07 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat You're not wrong. I also prefer the anonymity aspect of mafia that we have going on for text-based games. It offers less bias towards someone if you don't know who they are. Not to mention it breaks a lot of the meta dependence which I personally find one of the 'less fun' aspects of mafia. Once you get a hard tell on someone it kinda ruins playing with them for the rest of forever. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : WrathCyber Date : July 13th, 2021 09:51 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Not to mention it breaks a lot of the meta dependence which I personally find one of the 'less fun' aspects of mafia. Once you get a hard tell on someone it kinda ruins playing with them for the rest of forever. On the other hand, it would be interesting to see if people were assigned a different voicechanger every game. But that would need to be perfected by itself to ensure that no obstruction would lead to communications (some voice changers muffle your voice and make it difficult to hear). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Apocist Date : July 13th, 2021 10:11 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Apo loves worlds like Murder ~ https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe (better link for those logged in (https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe)) Apo hasn't played much lately, but you can @ them at https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_0a7aa6f3-92cf-4fab-b2b8-f953e98a99f9 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Deantwo Date : July 15th, 2021 01:57 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat What VR you got? I don't have a VR headset. I just use the flat desktop version of VRChat on Steam with mouse and keyboard. Lol also provide some god.damn links to the stuff you found :p I remember there being some rule against advising around here, so I wasn't sure if I should link to stuff right away. ^^; The two VRChat worlds I have tried are: Town of Salem (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_42d023dc-1b2d-439a-b741-09113ca0e59a) Werewolf (Targets) (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_e3435267-9647-4f85-9c83-c9595e6ecc79) Apo loves worlds like Murder ~ ... Murder 4 (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe) is pretty fun yeah, I play that with friends a lot. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 15th, 2021 02:06 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat You'd probably like Agrou. From what I understand it's VR Mafia. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 15th, 2021 02:06 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat I don't have a VR headset. I just use the flat desktop version of VRChat on Steam with mouse and keyboard. I remember there being some rule against advising around here, so I wasn't sure if I should link to stuff right away. ^^; The two VRChat worlds I have tried are: Town of Salem (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_42d023dc-1b2d-439a-b741-09113ca0e59a) Werewolf (Targets) (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_e3435267-9647-4f85-9c83-c9595e6ecc79) Murder 4 (https://en.vrcw.net/world/detail/wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe) is pretty fun yeah, I play that with friends a lot. >-> Wikichamp return? To help with Wiki for all the roles and new stuff being added to SC2Mafia Mod? >-> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Deantwo Date : July 15th, 2021 02:29 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat >-> Wikichamp return? To help with Wiki for all the roles and new stuff being added to SC2Mafia Mod? >-> My wiki moderator duties for Shores of Hazeron has slowed down a lot, so I haven't really been editing wikis at all for a few months now. I have no real desire to start doing so again right now. ^^; Even more so as I haven't played SC2Mafia in ages. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 15th, 2021 02:33 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat My wiki moderator duties for Shores of Hazeron has slowed down a lot, so I haven't really been editing wikis at all for a few months now. I have no real desire to start doing so again right now. ^^; Even more so as I haven't played SC2Mafia in ages. You can try out mafia 2.0 :P Would love feedback from an older timer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : July 18th, 2021 08:21 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat a ghost :wondering: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Deantwo Date : September 13th, 2021 07:30 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat a ghost :wondering: Mmh? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 15th, 2021 11:57 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Mmh? May 2012 as a join date, and I've never seen you before = A GHOST!! :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : SuperJack Date : September 15th, 2021 12:23 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat MM is French please try to forgive them. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 15th, 2021 12:30 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat MM is French please try to forgive them. psssssssh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Apocist Date : September 15th, 2021 09:13 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat May 2012 as a join date, and I've never seen you before = A GHOST!! :P dude... DeanTwo is literally in the wiki https://sc2mafia.com/wiki/Commands#Mute (and one of those few to actually have a profile page) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 16th, 2021 01:26 PM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat dude... DeanTwo is literally in the wiki https://sc2mafia.com/wiki/Commands#Mute (and one of those few to actually have a profile page) Lol, so he's the perfect example of someone you'd want to mute? :thinking: I will let the defendant plead his cause :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Deantwo Date : October 19th, 2021 01:33 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Lol, so he's the perfect example of someone you'd want to mute? Nah, I am just the one that wrote most of those examples, and why wouldn't I use myself as an example so my name is in the wiki. :cheesy: The SC2Mafia wiki was the first wiki I really got into working on, and I have since worked on a bunch of wikis. When I get the chance, adding my own name in a page that needs a random name is always fun. Anyway, do threads normally go off-topic like this around here now? Or is this because people missed me? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 19th, 2021 02:00 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Anyway, do threads normally go off-topic like this around here now? Or is this because people missed me? Tbh, when it comes to keeping threads on track - the average attention span of forum users around here is that of Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory or Greg from Over the Garden Wall. I like your pfp. Tell me you're a dude. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 19th, 2021 08:25 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Nah, I am just the one that wrote most of those examples, and why wouldn't I use myself as an example so my name is in the wiki. :cheesy: The SC2Mafia wiki was the first wiki I really got into working on, and I have since worked on a bunch of wikis. When I get the chance, adding my own name in a page that needs a random name is always fun. Anyway, do threads normally go off-topic like this around here now? Or is this because people missed me? Heh, makes sense. And yes, threads do tend to go off-topic, especially in general discussion matters (also people may have missed you/not known you xD). It's always possible to bring them back on topic, though. i have nothing to say on topic so that won't be my doing -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Deantwo Date : October 19th, 2021 08:36 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Heh, makes sense. And yes, threads do tend to go off-topic, especially in general discussion matters (also people may have missed you/not known you xD). It's always possible to bring them back on topic, though. i have nothing to say on topic so that won't be my doing Can always discuss the idea of someone making a SC2Mafia world in VRChat. I would love a mafia game that is not stupid Town of Salem. I like your pfp. Tell me you're a dude. It was just a cute picture I found on DeviantArt 15 years ago. I have used it as my profile picture many places and even still do on some. You can find it here: https://www.deviantart.com/rikuto/art/Bunny-Girl-29539670 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 19th, 2021 09:50 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat ToL > ToS Trust me, I have played neither. I judge them by how thriving their FM communities are. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Renegade Date : October 19th, 2021 10:08 AM Title : Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat Murder is fun on VRChat. I can't really take VR anymore. Never got used to the motion sickness, gonna sell my headset I think. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-