* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : sc2mafia appreciation https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47409 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : September 5th, 2020 10:52 PM Title : sc2mafia appreciation Just wanted to tell you guys I appreciate you lot Over the years I've tried to dip my toe into other mafia sites several times. And in none of them have I felt comfortable or "at home" such as sc2mafia. And that's been the case over multiple years and iterations of players. I'm not exactly sure what it is. And maybe its just cause this is where I first played mafia online and so I am used to/prefer it. Not sure. But you guys are great. Thanks for being the best mafia site around! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : deathworlds Date : September 6th, 2020 12:11 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Glad to have you round 'ere too Banana. Gotta say I would never be playing mafia anywhere other than here -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : AIVION Date : September 6th, 2020 04:43 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Just wanted to tell you guys I appreciate you lot Over the years I've tried to dip my toe into other mafia sites several times. And in none of them have I felt comfortable or "at home" such as sc2mafia. And that's been the case over multiple years and iterations of players. I'm not exactly sure what it is. And maybe its just cause this is where I first played mafia online and so I am used to/prefer it. Not sure. But you guys are great. Thanks for being the best mafia site around! :D Well said... I love it here and I love the community. Thanks for being apart of it! You're Awesome~ :3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : September 6th, 2020 04:46 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation *hug* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 6th, 2020 05:11 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Same experience here :) we like you too! Especially with ice cream. Bananas with ice cream are awesome. <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : yzb25 Date : September 8th, 2020 07:34 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Bruh <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Varcron Date : September 12th, 2020 12:47 PM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Just wanted to tell you guys I appreciate you lot Over the years I've tried to dip my toe into other mafia sites several times. And in none of them have I felt comfortable or "at home" such as sc2mafia. And that's been the case over multiple years and iterations of players. I'm not exactly sure what it is. And maybe its just cause this is where I first played mafia online and so I am used to/prefer it. Not sure. But you guys are great. Thanks for being the best mafia site around! GOOFY I agree though it feels as though this site is a bunch of old friends chilling. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : ala888 Date : September 13th, 2020 10:50 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation The community is great. 27454 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : September 13th, 2020 11:45 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation The community is great. 27454 Every family has that crazy racist uncle -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : September 13th, 2020 11:45 AM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation GOOFY I agree though it feels as though this site is a bunch of old friends chilling. That's part of what makes it so endearing! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : September 13th, 2020 12:50 PM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation Every family has that crazy racist uncle It happens to the best of us......... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : AIVION Date : September 13th, 2020 06:59 PM Title : Re: sc2mafia appreciation It happens to the best of us......... OwO -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-