* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Self-Mentions https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47329 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : August 22nd, 2020 05:03 AM Title : Self-Mentions Seeing if I mention/tag myself, and it pops up in my list of mentions on my profile. MartinGG99 Edit: Nope it doesn't, rip. Not a big deal, but I wish I could use that to mark SoD/EoD's to myself by seeing "MartinGG99 mentioned MartinGG99" in my list of mentions. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Voss Date : August 22nd, 2020 07:28 AM Title : Re: Self-Mentions I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Voss Date : August 22nd, 2020 07:29 AM Title : Re: Self-Mentions But I guess that's why browsers have a 'favorites' feature -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : August 22nd, 2020 08:01 AM Title : Re: Self-Mentions I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread. Oh well for me I have to do it the self-mention way because I'm planning to utilize mentions of me as a quick way to count votes to avoid an elimination in the upcoming game that I'm hosting. Only problem is, I have to make sure I don't, for example, mix D1 sleep votes with D2 sleep votes and etc if that situation arises. Of course I can double check with noting time stamps or what-not, but it would've been simpler if I had self-mentions to separate them. It's hosted after Stealthbomber16's " ?krc ". Which is after the current "Mafia Wars" game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : August 22nd, 2020 08:06 AM Title : Re: Self-Mentions And as for the day starts, I can do that. They're simple. Just advance search for my own posts in the thread, and it'll be easy to find my SoD/EoD post links and etc. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : August 22nd, 2020 08:12 AM Title : Re: Self-Mentions I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread. This used to be a thing that all hosts would do! Bring it back! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : naz Date : August 22nd, 2020 04:03 PM Title : Re: Self-Mentions This used to be a thing that all hosts would do! Bring it back! i do it >:c -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2020 11:34 PM Title : Re: Self-Mentions I wish hosts would consistently put day starts in the opening thread. FULLY AGREED. Hosts, you have full community support and love if you do that :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-