* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : rickroll https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47224 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 31st, 2020 11:08 PM Title : rickroll out of curiosity, would you guys murder me if one day I changed the site logo to an autoplaying rick roll video? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 31st, 2020 11:44 PM Title : Re: rickroll I'll only kill you if you post with that ugly ass green again My eyes are still strained over that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 31st, 2020 11:55 PM Title : Re: rickroll I'll only kill you if you post with that ugly ass green again My eyes are still strained over that I could make the template make ALL text that color ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 31st, 2020 11:57 PM Title : Re: rickroll No. I open and use my phone in places I shouldn't. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 1st, 2020 12:25 AM Title : Re: rickroll No. I open and use my phone in places I shouldn't. So you wouldn’t murder me? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : SuperJack Date : August 1st, 2020 12:46 AM Title : Re: rickroll So you wouldn’t murder me? Why murder? When I can make you suffer for eternity. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 1st, 2020 12:49 AM Title : Re: rickroll Why murder? When I can make you suffer for eternity. I think everyone should know about your secret page -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : SuperJack Date : August 1st, 2020 02:02 AM Title : Re: rickroll I think everyone should know about your secret page I think there needs to be another secret page to act as a decoy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : August 1st, 2020 09:54 AM Title : Re: rickroll I think you should use meatspin instead of the rickroll -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-