* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Retirement https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46808 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Voss Date : June 10th, 2020 07:50 PM Title : Retirement Hey everyone, I'm stepping down as an admin of sc2mafia. I'm not quitting the site, I just am unable to fulfill what I believe to be the responsibilities of the red role given the limited amount of time that exists in life. It was a great honor and pleasure to serve. Another admin will announce a replacement if and when the appropriate time comes to pass. Cheers, Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : theoneceko Date : June 10th, 2020 08:27 PM Title : Re: Retirement Hey everyone, I'm stepping down as an admin of sc2mafia. I'm not quitting the site, I just am unable to fulfill what I believe to be the responsibilities of the red role given the limited amount of time that exists in life. It was a great honor and pleasure to serve. Another admin will announce a replacement if and when the appropriate time comes to pass. Cheers, Voss uwu idk u. but, GOOD RIRDDANCE LMAO!!!! lol jk. byeybye uwu -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : naz Date : June 10th, 2020 09:35 PM Title : Re: Retirement ;( voss teh benevolent!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u for everythinggg :love: see you around~ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : secondpassing Date : June 10th, 2020 10:40 PM Title : Re: Retirement Happy 60 years! I remember when you were just raising through the ranks as an intern up all the way into the management positions. So proud to see you come so far. We'll be sure to invite you to the next company get-together so you can invigorate the interns. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : theoneceko Date : June 10th, 2020 11:03 PM Title : Re: Retirement Happy 60 years! I remember when you were just raising through the ranks as an intern up all the way into the management positions. So proud to see you come so far. We'll be sure to invite you to the next company get-together so you can invigorate the interns. wat. uwu -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : yzb25 Date : June 11th, 2020 04:03 AM Title : Re: Retirement Chill as fuck admin. You'll be missed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : AIVION Date : June 11th, 2020 04:18 AM Title : Re: Retirement I know the feeling of real life taking up your commitments. I hope you are happy and successful in your future! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Apocist Date : June 11th, 2020 09:03 AM Title : Re: Retirement Here's to hoping that you'll take really good care of yourself! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : JoeyDX Date : June 11th, 2020 09:18 AM Title : Re: Retirement Bye Voss, you will be missed. I dont know you well, but I know you are a good admin. At least thats what I hear. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : June 11th, 2020 09:38 AM Title : Re: Retirement As long as you remain here between us it'll be enough. Thank you for everything you've done and I hope to see you here for much longer :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 11th, 2020 01:35 PM Title : Re: Retirement Hey everyone, I'm stepping down as an admin of sc2mafia. I'm not quitting the site, I just am unable to fulfill what I believe to be the responsibilities of the red role given the limited amount of time that exists in life. It was a great honor and pleasure to serve. Another admin will announce a replacement if and when the appropriate time comes to pass. Cheers, Voss An honorable and professional move (I know that could be interpreted in a good or in a bad way, but I mean it in the good way lol). Thanks for your pretty big help in the recent changes! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Voss Date : November 26th, 2021 05:10 PM Title : Re: Retirement I'm actually re-retiring. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeacesGhost Date : November 26th, 2021 06:51 PM Title : Re: Retirement uwu idk u. but, GOOD RIRDDANCE LMAO!!!! ​​​      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Helz Date : November 27th, 2021 02:51 AM Title : Re: Retirement I'm actually re-retiring. I sometimes wonder if Mafia is a life sentence. I hope you find the time in your life that you are looking for. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-