* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : iso feature https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49987 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 10th, 2022 03:20 PM Title : iso feature There's now an iso button in the top right of each post for you fm people edit: it does absolutely nothing new but now you don't have to go through the infuriating process of clicking out of the thread, clicking the number of posts, then desperately trying to scroll all the way to the right of the name you wanted to iso in that ugly little popup window -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : April 10th, 2022 03:38 PM Title : Re: iso feature There's now an iso button in the top right of each post for you fm people oh nice ty for that and the daykill code -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 10th, 2022 04:10 PM Title : Re: iso feature OzyWho from ozy: "Auto expand, reverse ISO, multi ISO, vote ISO, reply, +multi quote button, hide forum thread info, distinguish posts, ISO shortcut from thread directly." ozy i did one of your requests are you proud of me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Lumi Date : April 10th, 2022 05:46 PM Title : Re: iso feature This is super useful, hype! Thanks aamirus! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 10th, 2022 08:07 PM Title : Re: iso feature Also if someone would like it to look prettier you’re welcome to copy the checkbox next to it and make a similar size image or some css whatever and send it to me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 10th, 2022 08:55 PM Title : Re: iso feature Aamirus, you are the best sysadmin we currently have. This is a 100 % objectively true fact. :love: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Helz Date : April 11th, 2022 04:13 AM Title : Re: iso feature So simple, yet so badass : ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : OzyWho Date : April 11th, 2022 06:46 AM Title : Re: iso feature OzyWho from ozy: "Auto expand, reverse ISO, multi ISO, vote ISO, reply, +multi quote button, hide forum thread info, distinguish posts, ISO shortcut from thread directly." ozy i did one of your requests are you proud of me This is awesome, thx! Also, I myself idk what most of those request thingies are supposed to be anymore :laugh: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 11th, 2022 03:07 PM Title : Re: iso feature This is awesome, thx! Also, I myself idk what most of those request thingies are supposed to be anymore :laugh: ISO results now show in the order they were posted. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 11th, 2022 03:25 PM Title : Re: iso feature wow -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 17th, 2022 06:27 PM Title : Re: iso feature it's kind of ugly but i added an iso list to the top of threads -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : OzyWho Date : April 17th, 2022 07:12 PM Title : Re: iso feature it's kind of ugly but i added an iso list to the top of threads Beautiful -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 19th, 2022 08:15 AM Title : Re: iso feature How beauteous mankind is! O brave new feature, that has such utility in it! - Shakespeare, 2022 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Helz Date : April 21st, 2022 10:03 PM Title : Re: iso feature it's kind of ugly but i added an iso list to the top of threads You are a badass Dont downplay the badassery you do : ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 22nd, 2022 12:34 PM Title : Re: iso feature You are a badass Dont downplay the badassery you do : ) This brings the question: is a badass better than a goodass? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Helz Date : April 22nd, 2022 01:12 PM Title : Re: iso feature This brings the question: is a badass better than a goodass? Valid question. I endorse anything that has ass in it. An assless world would make everyone full of shit so supporting asses keeps it real. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 22nd, 2022 01:14 PM Title : Re: iso feature :calix: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 6th, 2023 01:18 PM Title : Re: iso feature This is amazing. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-