* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : I can't prefer https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50100 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Etienne Date : May 10th, 2022 01:33 PM Title : I can't prefer So I recently hit 20,000 points and was excited to finally be able to prefer but it does not work. I'm on my 3rd game after hitting 20,000 and I still can't -prefer. Account: Etienne ID: 1-S2-1-12243776 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : DJarJar Date : May 10th, 2022 02:26 PM Title : Re: I can't prefer can you provide a replay of a game with you at 20k points and trying to type -prefer? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43894-GUIDE-How-to-upload-a-replay -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Etienne Date : May 10th, 2022 02:48 PM Title : Re: I can't prefer Yes. Here it is: 28552 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : May 18th, 2022 01:47 PM Title : Re: I can't prefer DJarJar -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : DJarJar Date : May 22nd, 2022 10:30 AM Title : Re: I can't prefer Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you. You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats. My discord tag is DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Etienne Date : May 22nd, 2022 02:48 PM Title : Re: I can't prefer Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you. You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats. My discord tag is DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage. I've deleted the bank file. Here is my recent replay: 28588 I will message you on discord to set something up. Thank you for your help. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-