* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : The Road To Unban https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49036 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 29th, 2021 10:09 AM Title : The Road To Unban Full House. Coloured Names. Live for the Amnesiac win. Mass default lynches with Marshall. Big default names with ropes wrapped around em, heart attacking out on night two, made the game SO MUCH more fun. After the game go to the mafia Discord to shit talk Altech. They'd say "Honest Man stop lynching defaults" but they can't stop you from voting a default after someone else suggests it. The mods would be coming into the thread trying to ban us up, we had to lynch em up as fast as we could. OHHH I miss those games. I WAS A PIECE OF SHIT THOUGH. People can change. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 29th, 2021 10:13 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban Day #1 Apology #1 BBmirus I am sorry for spamming you with the pleading face emoji and gaslighting you into believing a false narrative so that I could make you look bad. Even if I am right, in the end that doesn't justify the actions of being super petty in return and it's just super rude. Taking revenge on the people who wrong us even if they are terrible people like we may choose to believe just puts us at their level and if we're truly to rise above, we gotta rise above and not retaliate. Operating like that isn't feasible because you have to assume you're never wrong, because if you were wrong you'd be being a dick to a person who didn't deserve it, and everyone is wrong sometimes. So for that I apologize to you BBmirus even in the case where you deserve all that you got it's not my job to do anything about it, that's for God to decide. I am sorry. No pleading face emoji attached. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 29th, 2021 05:45 PM Title : Re: The Road To Unban Holy fuck, you are completely disgraceful and offensive. I came back when my mate told me about what a mentally disabled person you are for lying to people about a serious health problem 15 million Americans have. (https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/alcohol-facts-and-statistics) It's not a fucking joke - you are literally a garbage human being. I never wish bad events to happen to people, but you are almost certainly getting to that point. Like I'm shaking with anger right now that I'm ready to spend the next 50 years of my life trying to make time travel work so I can go back in time to your childhood and shake your head so hard to finish the job so that you wouldn't be able to play this game and cause me so much IRL grief. Or I'd go back in time and seduce your 6-month pregnant mother, bring her to a bar, and make her drink so much alcohol that she'd abort you. If aamirus has any sense, I'd ban you for the forums permanently. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : SevenForce Date : July 30th, 2021 05:15 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban Holy fuck, you are completely disgraceful and offensive. I came back when my mate told me about what a mentally disabled person you are for lying to people about a serious health problem 15 million Americans have. (https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/alcohol-facts-and-statistics) It's not a fucking joke - you are literally a garbage human being. I never wish bad events to happen to people, but you are almost certainly getting to that point. Like I'm shaking with anger right now that I'm ready to spend the next 50 years of my life trying to make time travel work so I can go back in time to your childhood and shake your head so hard to finish the job so that you wouldn't be able to play this game and cause me so much IRL grief. Or I'd go back in time and seduce your 6-month pregnant mother, bring her to a bar, and make her drink so much alcohol that she'd abort you. If aamirus has any sense, I'd ban you for the forums permanently. STFU. HAIL ZZORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 30th, 2021 10:24 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban STFU. HAIL ZZORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you simp so hard for ZZOrange? Belle Delphine I can understand because at least she can make that sexy ahegao face. But this troll is a history of breaking game rules for over 8 years, trolling with a stupid novelty 72222 save that no one plays, plays the game counterintuitively that results in town losses, constantly lies to forumites that he's leaving / has a serious illness / is a person who can change, but it's quite clear he's not. He's a fucking cancer on this community. Listen, mate, if you want to simp for ZZOrange then I'm OK with that. Just make sure to use lube for when you're spreading yourself or docking because the body doesn't self-lubricate as you see in those naughty adult videos. Also, @ Yuesford / Paopan, I know you're talking behind my back. Go fuck yourself - seriously, you should be a grown man and here you are acting like middle school girl trying to dictate social hierarchy of the population pool. Do you have a PhD in CompSci or some other equivalent? If not, kiss my ass. Probably failed the Gaokao and can't even get get into university to do a BSc to even do a PhD. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : July 30th, 2021 10:44 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban It would seem you only really believe in "hentai man" in your name. You forgot "peace"... I'm pretty sure nobody is enjoying this, except perhaps yourself lol, so it'd be nice if you'd stop these skits -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 30th, 2021 11:41 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban I'm pretty sure nobody is enjoying this, except perhaps yourself lol, so it'd be nice if you'd stop these skits Exactly, even the admins are on my side against ZZOrange!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Yuesford Date : July 30th, 2021 11:48 AM Title : Re: The Road To Unban Why do you simp so hard for ZZOrange? Belle Delphine I can understand because at least she can make that sexy ahegao face. But this troll is a history of breaking game rules for over 8 years, trolling with a stupid novelty 72222 save that no one plays, plays the game counterintuitively that results in town losses, constantly lies to forumites that he's leaving / has a serious illness / is a person who can change, but it's quite clear he's not. He's a fucking cancer on this community. Listen, mate, if you want to simp for ZZOrange then I'm OK with that. Just make sure to use lube for when you're spreading yourself or docking because the body doesn't self-lubricate as you see in those naughty adult videos. Also, @ Yuesford / Paopan, I know you're talking behind my back. Go fuck yourself - seriously, you should be a grown man and here you are acting like middle school girl trying to dictate social hierarchy of the population pool. Do you have a PhD in CompSci or some other equivalent? If not, kiss my ass. Probably failed the Gaokao and can't even get get into university to do a BSc to even do a PhD. Sorry. Having a PhD in our field is a disgrace. We're after work experience and certifications after all. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2021 12:06 PM Title : Re: The Road To Unban Please refrain from personal attacks @ all, closing the thread. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-