* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48998 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 15th, 2021 04:36 PM Title : Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Yo guys, I need some pointers which mod would respond well to a sizeable bribe in exchange for reinstatement. Keep this on the DL and lemme know, thanks boys. Mums the word. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 15th, 2021 04:39 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. £5 for answer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 15th, 2021 04:41 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. srry no middlemen can't trust em -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Renegade Date : July 15th, 2021 04:46 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Ask choo iamme hacker. AKA BoxerRebellion on the forums. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 15th, 2021 07:08 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. yo send me 100 bucks and i'll maybe say thanks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 15th, 2021 09:13 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. You're about 3 years too late. It was Scvmurderer. Or me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 15th, 2021 09:58 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. I mean there's gotta be sum1, if there is slide into my dms so we can discuss the rate its ok i won't rat you out. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 15th, 2021 10:10 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Did zz just indirectly call me not corrupt? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : OzyWho Date : July 16th, 2021 12:13 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. You can't bribe just 1, you have to bribe the whole team. Besides, Arrow is the only one who even can unban you and he'd have to accept or deny a request to unban you. Try becoming a Benefactor instead. It might show a gesture of good will. :calix: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : MrMostache Date : July 16th, 2021 10:56 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. It's basically the Iron Bank. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 16th, 2021 02:08 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Every admin for allowing a person who said they were going to leave SC2 Mafia last month, but is still staying around here. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 16th, 2021 05:19 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Damn true we should permaban anybody who ever says bye -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : ZZorange Date : July 16th, 2021 05:46 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Dew it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 17th, 2021 01:44 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Damn true we should permaban anybody who ever says bye Exactly. We're a society based on structure and trust. If someone says "goodbye", then they should be removed and the admins have an obligation to ensure those people honour their word. Imagine a society without social structure and trust. People will be saying anything they want with no consequences. This is how great evils like MLMs and con-artists come about. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Helz Date : July 17th, 2021 02:07 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Exactly. We're a society based on structure and trust. If someone says "goodbye", then they should be removed and the admins have an obligation to ensure those people honour their word. Imagine a society without social structure and trust. People will be saying anything they want with no consequences. This is how great evils like MLMs and con-artists come about. I am actually going to use this sometime. If someone says bye and does not leave it will be worth a snicker to call them a liar. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 17th, 2021 03:33 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. I am actually going to use this sometime. If someone says bye and does not leave it will be worth a snicker to call them a liar. That's because ZZOrange is a liar and will always be until he leaves. I will not stop until my last dying breath to see him evicted. I honestly would have no issue with someone not saying goodbye and sticking around. But this man is a triple-faced liar. He puts on a fake-news-media name like "Honest Man", gets permabanned for being a dumbass and his shitty saves, then comes onto the forums and you expect him to be an "Honest Man" with his goodbyes, and he completely breaks his promise, and stays around. This is all contradictory to the moniker of being an "Honest Man". Look, he even encouraged it above. I demand that the admins bring great justice to this world and to the great United States of America and ban this man so he can salvage a sliver of his past self instead of the empty husk he is today. PS: I will sweeten the deal. If the admins permanently ban his forum account and future iterations of it, I'll permanently leave these forums in exchange. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Yuesford Date : July 18th, 2021 12:53 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. That's because ZZOrange is a liar and will always be until he leaves. I will not stop until my last dying breath to see him evicted. I honestly would have no issue with someone not saying goodbye and sticking around. But this man is a triple-faced liar. He puts on a fake-news-media name like "Honest Man", gets permabanned for being a dumbass and his shitty saves, then comes onto the forums and you expect him to be an "Honest Man" with his goodbyes, and he completely breaks his promise, and stays around. This is all contradictory to the moniker of being an "Honest Man". Look, he even encouraged it above. I demand that the admins bring great justice to this world and to the great United States of America and ban this man so he can salvage a sliver of his past self instead of the empty husk he is today. PS: I will sweeten the deal. If the admins permanently ban his forum account and future iterations of it, I'll permanently leave these forums in exchange. It's like asking the authorities to punish the Zodiac Killer for life imprisonment in exchange for letting you, errr.. Marv Murchins be exiled :>:> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 18th, 2021 09:11 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. It's like asking the authorities to punish the Zodiac Killer for life imprisonment in exchange for letting you, errr.. Marv Murchins be exiled :>:> Damn I thought u liked ZZ but u just compared him to Ted Cruz. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 18th, 2021 10:51 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. It's like asking the authorities to punish the Zodiac Killer for life imprisonment in exchange for letting you, errr.. Marv Murchins be exiled :>:> I think this is a very fair trade especially if you consider how low quality the forums have been since my arrival. Especially how some anonymous coward told me they want me to leave here. If admins fail to comply, I'll end up spamming every thread I can about how ZZ should be banned while evading punishment. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : July 18th, 2021 12:21 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. I think this is a very fair trade especially if you consider how low quality the forums have been since my arrival. Especially how some anonymous coward told me they want me to leave here. If admins fail to comply, I'll end up spamming every thread I can about how ZZ should be banned while evading punishment. Oh wow he’s bringing out the threats now. What are we going to do now?!?! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 18th, 2021 12:26 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Oh wow he’s bringing out the threats now. What are we going to do now?!?! I would suggest using your influence with the current admin team to persuade them to permaban ZZOrange for starters. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : July 18th, 2021 12:41 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. It’s quite unhealthy to obsess over one person for such a long period of time. I hope that at some point in your life you are able to move past this and be happy instead of worrying about someone on a forum getting banned. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : July 18th, 2021 03:48 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. It’s quite unhealthy to obsess over one person for such a long period of time. I hope that at some point in your life you are able to move past this and be happy instead of worrying about someone on a forum getting banned. LMAO. I've done it with my wife for 4 years now. If I can obsess over her for all these years, some internet stranger who doesn't stick to his word will be a cinch. I helped take down Airdawg and he's gone forever now. Removing ZZOrange from here will be ezpz. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : OzyWho Date : July 18th, 2021 04:13 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. LMAO. I've done it with my wife for 4 years now. If I can obsess over her for all these years, some internet stranger who doesn't stick to his word will be a cinch. I helped take down Airdawg and he's gone forever now. Removing ZZOrange from here will be ezpz. Please consider renaming yourself to RayOfSunshine. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Drizzt Date : August 5th, 2021 12:20 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. That's because ZZOrange is a liar and will always be until he leaves. I will not stop until my last dying breath to see him evicted. I honestly would have no issue with someone not saying goodbye and sticking around. But this man is a triple-faced liar. He puts on a fake-news-media name like "Honest Man", gets permabanned for being a dumbass and his shitty saves, then comes onto the forums and you expect him to be an "Honest Man" with his goodbyes, and he completely breaks his promise, and stays around. This is all contradictory to the moniker of being an "Honest Man". Look, he even encouraged it above. I demand that the admins bring great justice to this world and to the great United States of America and ban this man so he can salvage a sliver of his past self instead of the empty husk he is today. PS: I will sweeten the deal. If the admins permanently ban his forum account and future iterations of it, I'll permanently leave these forums in exchange. Wow, we should do a vote on the worst troll in mafia history. I could think of a few names. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : OzyWho Date : August 5th, 2021 03:21 AM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Wow, we should do a vote on the worst troll in mafia history. I could think of a few names. Do a poll for best troll instead. I'd like to see who's the runner-up after SB16. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Drizzt Date : August 5th, 2021 12:29 PM Title : Re: Who is the most corrupt MOD. Need help finding out. Do a poll for best troll instead. I'd like to see who's the runner-up after SB16. worst or best we mean the same thing. It's like loving the movie The Room cause it's so bad it's good. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-