* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : What does your username mean https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47151 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Date : July 25th, 2020 05:11 AM Title : What does your username mean Title -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : oops_ur_dead Date : July 25th, 2020 05:15 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean oops you are dead -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Renegade Date : July 25th, 2020 07:33 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean Definition of renegade (Entry 1 of 3) 1: a deserter from one faith, cause, or allegiance to another 2: an individual who rejects lawful or conventional behavior -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : July 25th, 2020 08:31 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean I am the Unknown, but with numbers too. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 25th, 2020 08:34 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Superjack When something is so outrageously beautiful or sexy that you instantly orgasm. No boner required. You just jizz soft. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Brendan Date : July 26th, 2020 12:46 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean it's my name -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : deathworlds Date : July 26th, 2020 09:34 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean it's what i thought a cool name for a wizard would be in maplestory back in 2008 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 26th, 2020 05:56 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean The username Stealthbomber1452 was too long for a Lego Universe account- so my mom used the automatically suggested Stealthbomber16. Presumably the other 15 were already taken. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : secondpassing Date : July 26th, 2020 10:53 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean It's a resolution to a song that I really like, "Two Breaths Walking (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM8d0SzJTIU)". A boy and a girl like each other but hurt each other with words. A second meeting would allow them to be together. My username also is about time slipping by. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : July 26th, 2020 11:48 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Back when I started playing the mod, I had a bad game as Marshall. That brought "Marshmallow Marshall" to my mind, and I found it funny (MarshMarsh, stuff like that, don't judge) so I chose it as my username lol. I must admit I'm surprised Ganelon means "Title". What language is that? :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : July 27th, 2020 03:28 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean I wanted to have some latin sounding name back when I first got SC2 and I remembered the word "nox" from my latin lessons and was thinking "nox, noctis" (the genitive form) and then put an edgy spin on it.. yay teenage me. Still can't quite shake the name even though there's loads of Noctis around thanks to a FF game that I didn't know had such a named character back then.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : rumox Date : July 27th, 2020 06:05 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean I made this name up in like 2005 while playing Halo and Call of Duty. An Indian company trademarked in a couple years ago as some drug name, a kid on Twitter is using it and some really shitty DJ is using it. I pulled a word out of my ass and it spread and I have no fkn idea why or how -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : rumox Date : July 27th, 2020 06:10 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean Oh and some rand is using it in world of Warcraft -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 06:15 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean I played a lot of WoW when I was younger. Started with a paladin (human) that had my real name (!). I got to level 80 and started a new death knight character - and that’s when I came up with the name Magoroth. It sounded medieval-ish. Ganelon is from the Chronicles of Amber - an amazing book by Roger Zelazny about a rather dysfunctional family in control of the Kingdom of Amber, and possessing awesome magical powers. Ganelon is the former frenemy of the main character (from ages past). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Brendan Date : July 27th, 2020 12:01 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean I wanted to have some latin sounding name back when I first got SC2 and I remembered the word "nox" from my latin lessons and was thinking "nox, noctis" (the genitive form) and then put an edgy spin on it.. yay teenage me. Still can't quite shake the name even though there's loads of Noctis around thanks to a FF game that I didn't know had such a named character back then.. Sure, Notes... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 12:48 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean The account yzb existed when I signed up for Minecraft alpha, but 25 was genuinely my favourite number. yb are my initials and z is the initial of a middle name I wished I had at the time. I don't have an actual middle name. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 27th, 2020 12:50 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean The account yzb existed when I signed up for Minecraft alpha, but 25 was genuinely my favourite number. yb are my initials and z is the initial of a middle name I wished I had at the time. I don't have an actual middle name. Why do you like 25 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 12:50 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Middle names suck my middle name is technically them name I use because my actual first name (Gabriel) sucks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 12:54 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Why do you like 25 You don't want to read the answer to that :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 27th, 2020 12:56 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean You don't want to read the answer to that :P Yes I do -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 12:57 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Middle names suck my middle name is technically them name I use because my actual first name (Gabriel) sucks Bruh, Gabriel sounds like that asshole who has tried loads of posh food and makes you feel dumb for not knowing where the Mauritius is. Are you blonde, by any chance? At least your name doesn't get you stopped at border control LOL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 12:58 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean My favorite numbers are all the powers of 2 and all squares/multiples of squares. dont think you can go more full autism than that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 12:59 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Bruh, Gabriel sounds like that asshole who has tried loads of posh food and makes you feel dumb for not knowing where the Mauritius is. Are you blonde, by any chance? At least your name doesn't get you stopped at border control LOL Nah brunette I still get stopped at border control in Germany. I remember I was on the bus, leaving the Netherlands and the ONLY two people that got their passports stopped were myself and a black guy -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 01:02 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean You’re right it’s not my first name that gets me stopped, but my nationality does (I suppose not entirely without reason, but still) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 01:06 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Yes I do *Inhales* 25 is easily the best square number. It's odd, meaning if you draw a 5x5 you'll get a centre square. On the other hand, the number of squares allows for some degree of visual complexity (unlike a 3x3) while allowing each individual square to retain a degree of identity (unlike a 7x7 or higher). It is composed of the digits 2 and 5, which were my 2nd and 3rd favourite numbers (2 is now first). 2 and 5 have an interesting correspondence in the decimal system. Dividing 1 by 2 over and over gives the same sequence of digits as powering 5 to higher and higher degrees, up to a translation of the decimal point. The powers of 5 exhibit fascinating structure. Writing them out in a column you'll find the units and tens are always 2 and 5, the hundreds oscillate between 1 and 6, and subsequent places like the thousands also cycle but have longer and more complicated cycles. The powers of 2 effectively sum to powers of 2, making it a sort of "discrete exponential function" (the exponential function integrates to itself) and rings of characteristic 2 are really cool. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 01:06 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean My favorite numbers are all the powers of 2 and all squares/multiples of squares. dont think you can go more full autism than that Challenge accepted -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 27th, 2020 01:09 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean *Inhales* 25 is easily the best square number. It's odd, meaning if you draw a 5x5 you'll get a centre square. On the other hand, the number of squares allows for some degree of visual complexity (unlike a 3x3) while allowing each individual square to retain a degree of identity (unlike a 7x7 or higher). It is composed of the digits 2 and 5, which were my 2nd and 3rd favourite numbers (2 is now first). 2 and 5 have an interesting correspondence in the decimal system. Dividing 1 by 2 over and over gives the same sequence of digits as powering 5 to higher and higher degrees, up to a translation of the decimal point. The powers of 5 exhibit fascinating structure. Writing them out in a column you'll find the units and tens are always 2 and 5, the hundreds oscillate between 1 and 6, and subsequent places like the thousands also cycle but have longer and more complicated cycles. The powers of 2 effectively sum to powers of 2, making it a sort of "discrete exponential function" (the exponential function integrates to itself) and rings of characteristic 2 are really cool. I guess you were right. That's pretty lame lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 27th, 2020 01:13 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean I guess you were right. That's pretty lame lol *Eyelid twitches* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 01:18 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean *Inhales* 25 is easily the best square number. It's odd, meaning if you draw a 5x5 you'll get a centre square. On the other hand, the number of squares allows for some degree of visual complexity (unlike a 3x3) while allowing each individual square to retain a degree of identity (unlike a 7x7 or higher). It is composed of the digits 2 and 5, which were my 2nd and 3rd favourite numbers (2 is now first). 2 and 5 have an interesting correspondence in the decimal system. Dividing 1 by 2 over and over gives the same sequence of digits as powering 5 to higher and higher degrees, up to a translation of the decimal point. The powers of 5 exhibit fascinating structure. Writing them out in a column you'll find the units and tens are always 2 and 5, the hundreds oscillate between 1 and 6, and subsequent places like the thousands also cycle but have longer and more complicated cycles. The powers of 2 effectively sum to powers of 2, making it a sort of "discrete exponential function" (the exponential function integrates to itself) and rings of characteristic 2 are really cool. never mind -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : secondpassing Date : July 27th, 2020 07:34 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean *Eyelid twitches* Aw come on guys, you learned something new today. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : rumox Date : July 27th, 2020 07:36 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean My rl name is relevant. I was born in July. Try and figure it out. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Date : July 27th, 2020 08:25 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean ... Jules? Julian? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : SuperJack Date : July 28th, 2020 12:22 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean *Eyelid twitches* Nerd. <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Apocist Date : July 31st, 2020 08:15 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean Apo's first username derived from being a religious worshiper of the apocalypse. Apocist van Estel the 7th -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : fred Date : July 31st, 2020 10:30 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean ...it's just fred nothing to it. My real name is not fred, that is a classic misdirection, what mafia is all about. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : deathworlds Date : July 31st, 2020 01:25 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean ...it's just fred nothing to it. My real name is not fred, that is a classic misdirection, what mafia is all about. That's how Mafia works SmugPepe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : July 31st, 2020 06:59 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Apo's first username derived from being a religious worshiper of the apocalypse. Apocist van Estel the 7th I searched for Apocist van Estel. I got Italian furniture and some site in Romanian. :thinking: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 31st, 2020 07:51 PM Title : Re: What does your username mean Mine is an inside joke For: Banana Jesus https://pm1.narvii.com/6871/f71db70de61b0efa1a342616e7c8e335d50beaf6v2_00.jpg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Date : August 1st, 2020 07:55 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean ...it's just fred nothing to it. My real name is not fred, that is a classic misdirection, what mafia is all about. That’s what they all say. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : HentaiManOfPeace Date : August 4th, 2020 10:19 AM Title : Re: What does your username mean It means I'm a man who enjoys hentai who has also found inner peace. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-