* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48073 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 10th, 2021 11:43 PM Title : ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Well 2020 was one hell of a year. I don't really know what 2021 is going to give us but hell, let's keep the holidays going a bit more. Anyway, Frinckles presents: https://i.imgur.com/Pc71Wzn.jpg An adaptation of Harvest Festival, inspired by La Cosa Nostra Setup (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45727-S-FM-Silent-Night-(14P)) This is a setup I crafted that will hopefully encapsulate a nice balance of scum-hunting and mechanics with a neat theme. Read the setup in detail and it should be fairly straightforward. Read the friggen setup :3 ★ Players List ★ 1. MM 2. Auwt 3. Blankskater 4. Caustic (replaced by renegade) 5. PnQhackem 6. Light_Yagami 7. Varcron 8. Frostbyte 9. Helz 10. Bakermir 11. Numbertwo 12. Superjack 13. Oberon 14. Mike ❇ Reserves (The Real Heroes) ❇ 1. Ren 2. -------- 48H Days / 24H Nights Plurality Lynch Death Notes allowed Game will begin sometime one day Goodluck, have fun. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ --------- THE STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 10th, 2021 11:46 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ ///////sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Auwt Date : January 11th, 2021 02:42 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : January 11th, 2021 03:26 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 11th, 2021 02:48 PM Title : temp thread to be merged with the ladder thread #2 Ladder poll added. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 11th, 2021 03:03 PM Title : Re: temp thread to be merged with the ladder thread #2 Ladder poll added. woops! thanks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 12th, 2021 12:32 PM Title : Re: temp thread to be merged with the ladder thread #2 /reserve Ladder poll added. How do you decide which setups to add to the poll? Would it be possible to format them with [link] tag? I remember Cosa Nostra being a Noz_Bugz setup. Do I misremember? :thinking: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : AIVION Date : January 12th, 2021 02:12 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 13th, 2021 05:24 AM Title : Re: temp thread to be merged with the ladder thread #2 /reserve How do you decide which setups to add to the poll? Would it be possible to format them with [link] tag? I remember Cosa Nostra being a Noz_Bugz setup. Do I misremember? :thinking: I handpicked the Ladder setups before launching the season. They're all on the Ladder page (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46056-FM-Ladder-Season-7). Some are classic, some are not; some are what I considered as community favorites, some are older ones I dug out of the Workshop that were interesting. By the way, people may sumbit setups to the list! This is what happened with BioMed Industries, which was sumbitted by several people, added to the list and played as the second game this season, if I'm not mistaken. As for La Cosa Nostra, that's my setup. I don't remember Noz making a setup of the same name, although it's not impossible he made one with the same theme. It's not like it's terribly original xD. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Caustic Date : January 13th, 2021 09:35 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ And so it begins. /In -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Mike Date : January 13th, 2021 10:16 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /Sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : January 16th, 2021 10:51 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ 27675 This IS My John Handcock For This Game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 24th, 2021 12:27 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Join the horde you HERETICS FrostByte bakermir Renegade theoneceko (UWU) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : theoneceko Date : January 25th, 2021 12:54 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Join the horde you HERETICS FrostByte bakermir Renegade theoneceko (UWU) After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Auwt Date : January 25th, 2021 01:09 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? Jooooooin cekOwO, this is gonna be a great game : ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 25th, 2021 02:42 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? beako -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : January 25th, 2021 04:18 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Ozy has to sign :) OzyWho -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 25th, 2021 04:36 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Ozy has to sign :) OzyWho Ahh, I was waiting for what feels like weeks for Simple FM to end to say this: /Unreserve And Mike I'm sorry but I won't be playing Trust Fall either, it's rude I know, sorry. Sudden exit DENIED So much for that surprise. :push: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 25th, 2021 04:38 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Ahh, I was waiting for what feels like weeks for Simple FM to say this: /Unreserve And Mike I'm sorry but I won't be playing Trust Fall either, it's rude I know, sorry. Sudden exit DENIED So much for that surprise. :push: Nooooo :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 25th, 2021 04:40 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? Uh.... yes? Why are you making it sound like I, or the majority of the community, has "stomped you like you were mud under ours boots"? If I'm inviting you, it's because I'd like to play with you lol. Annoying people exist, and so you just ignore them :P But ok then. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 25th, 2021 04:43 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ God damn everyone. It's everyone's fault! You're all worthless! Especially NoctiZ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 25th, 2021 04:46 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ God damn everyone. It's everyone's fault! You're all worthless! Especially NoctiZ Especially you :weed: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : January 25th, 2021 04:48 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Noctiz and I robbed banks together, he’s a good homie -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : bakermir Date : January 25th, 2021 08:41 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? this is false. you are one of the best mod player and quite good at FM imo. unlucky things can happen and it isn't rare at all... it happens to everyone actually -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 25th, 2021 09:01 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ this is false. you are one of the best mod player and quite good at FM imo. unlucky things can happen and it isn't rare at all... it happens to everyone actually ^ I'm not sure what traumatized you, but what I remember the most is that game in which I replaced where you were widely viewed as the super townie leader. That allowed us to win rather easily. I don't remember what it was called, I only remember you had a rabbit avatar and kept posting highly colored posts xD. But anyway, the summary is that we want you and we wouldn't want you if we didn't like you <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Renegade Date : January 25th, 2021 09:22 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? +1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Mike Date : January 25th, 2021 09:54 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Ahh, I was waiting for what feels like weeks for Simple FM to end to say this: /Unreserve And Mike I'm sorry but I won't be playing Trust Fall either, it's rude I know, sorry. Sudden exit DENIED So much for that surprise. :push: Why not Trust Fall I thought you wanted to play that setup you made. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 25th, 2021 02:29 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Why not Trust Fall I thought you wanted to play that setup you made. Not setup related. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 25th, 2021 03:07 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ more people need to vote. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : January 25th, 2021 05:16 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve You should sign so we can dunk on Mr. Squishy together :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : January 25th, 2021 07:05 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again? https://i.imgflip.com/1ctcil.jpg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Varcron Date : January 25th, 2021 07:08 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ For old times sake /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : FrostByte Date : January 25th, 2021 08:58 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : January 26th, 2021 04:21 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ For old times sake /sign Interesting. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 26th, 2021 04:23 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ For old times sake /sign Are we really THAT old now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 26th, 2021 04:33 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Are we really THAT old now We are but a distant memory. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : FrostByte Date : January 26th, 2021 10:13 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Are we really THAT old now if I had a kid at the same time I joined this site, that kid would be in 4th grade by now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Varcron Date : January 26th, 2021 12:48 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Are we really THAT old now Yes, yes you are. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 26th, 2021 12:57 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Hope I'm keeping up with all the signs. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 26th, 2021 12:57 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Only 6 more to go. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 26th, 2021 05:08 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Yes, yes you are. ;-; Only aamirus and her vacuum cleaners are -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 26th, 2021 05:38 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve Only signing if Numbertwo signs. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Varcron Date : January 26th, 2021 06:35 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve Only signing if Numbertwo signs. Sign now or forever be goofy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 26th, 2021 07:03 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Sign now or forever be goofy. I've never been apart of the goofy in joke group. So that has 0 impact on me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Varcron Date : January 26th, 2021 08:04 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ I've never been apart of the goofy in joke group. So that has 0 impact on me. Moral of the story is sign. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Mike Date : January 27th, 2021 10:49 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve Only signing if Numbertwo signs. Number two sign is a good idea have not played with him in a long time. He still probably shell shocked from when I was Bomber in Aviions court game lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : January 27th, 2021 10:53 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ God damn everyone. It's everyone's fault! You're all worthless! Especially NoctiZ :love: Noctiz and I robbed banks together, he’s a good homie 0.o -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Helz Date : January 27th, 2021 10:58 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Just can't help myself. This game looks great. Forewarning though I will be playing differently : ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : Mike Date : January 27th, 2021 12:19 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ :love: 0.o Come play you may be the judge again lol. Oops wrong setup. But you can sign anyways lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 27th, 2021 01:32 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ 5 more to go. There was a bit of chatter so make sure I put your name up there if you signed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 28th, 2021 04:04 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ 5 more to go. There was a bit of chatter so make sure I put your name up there if you signed. Just put every member's name up there, easy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Helz Date : January 28th, 2021 08:32 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ MattZed unknown Firebringer SuperJack Rematch? -Edit I really should be finishing projects instead of taking on more stuff to consume my time >.< -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 28th, 2021 08:41 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ MattZed unknown Firebringer SuperJack Rematch? -Edit I really should be finishing projects instead of taking on more stuff to consume my time >.< Unknown1234 If atleast 2 of them sign up Ill do it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 29th, 2021 03:54 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Unknown1234 If atleast 2 of them sign up Ill do it. Get in your secret admin account and sign them up :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 29th, 2021 11:29 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Get in your secret admin account and sign them up :) Which one? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Frinckles Date : January 30th, 2021 05:35 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ BUMP -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Oberon Date : January 31st, 2021 03:52 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Number two sign is a good idea have not played with him in a long time. He still probably shell shocked from when I was Bomber in Aviions court game lol. Numbertwo was in that game? Lol! Don’t even remember. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 31st, 2021 04:59 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Can we summon the Swede? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 31st, 2021 08:01 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ We ought to replay that court game someday lol Huey The Long I SUMMON THEE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Oberon Date : January 31st, 2021 09:06 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ We ought to replay that court game someday lol @Huey The Long (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=42237) I SUMMON THEE Message him on discord. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Oberon Date : January 31st, 2021 09:16 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ @MattZed (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10188) @unknown (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=24092) @Firebringer (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15644) @SuperJack (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=8508) Rematch? -Edit I really should be finishing projects instead of taking on more stuff to consume my time >.< Sign. You know you want to. :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : January 31st, 2021 05:27 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Oh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 1st, 2021 11:33 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Oh Ohhhh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Helz Date : February 1st, 2021 03:35 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Oh Ohhhh Ooooh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : bakermir Date : February 2nd, 2021 11:55 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /in -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : FrostByte Date : February 3rd, 2021 07:11 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /in oooooooohhhhh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Varcron Date : February 4th, 2021 05:26 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /in GOOOOOOFYYYYYYY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Grayswandir Date : February 5th, 2021 02:30 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /unsign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 5th, 2021 05:04 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ 5 mo again -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : February 12th, 2021 11:17 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /reserve Only signing if Numbertwo signs. /sign :love: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 12th, 2021 11:52 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Jag älskar dig. Jag har på sig en rosa klänning. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 12th, 2021 06:59 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Tree mo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 12th, 2021 07:08 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ okay make it 2. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : February 13th, 2021 10:10 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Jag älskar dig. Jag har på ''mig'' en rosa klänning. AWWWWW :love: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : Mike Date : February 15th, 2021 01:14 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Sorry about this but I have to /unsign Real life. I don't have all the free time I used to. It has been a struggle just to make post on current game I am playing. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 15th, 2021 02:41 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Yeah that's where I'm at too. I'm already not spending my time wisely, can't play FM as well. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 19th, 2021 11:52 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Jag älskar dig. Jag har på sig en rosa klänning. Norwee get a Finnish guy in here and we're gonna be able to form Scandivania in-game (almost :D) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 21st, 2021 11:08 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Bamp -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : FrostByte Date : February 22nd, 2021 08:54 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ 2 moar pls -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 23rd, 2021 05:36 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign I usually get way too involved in FM's, so I'll try to take it easy. However, I just can't pass up one of Frinckles's setups :P. Unknown1234 Oberon wanna play? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 23rd, 2021 05:59 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ If things get too toxic I'll replace out :P. That's my condition for being a much-needed sign. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 23rd, 2021 06:07 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ If things get too toxic I'll replace out :P. That's my condition for being a much-needed sign. You smell and your mother is a human! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 23rd, 2021 06:15 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 23rd, 2021 06:21 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Yay!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 23rd, 2021 06:22 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Good luck everyone, have fun. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 23rd, 2021 10:53 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ lol jk. /unsign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 24th, 2021 03:34 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ lol jk. /unsign Bruh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 24th, 2021 11:35 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ @Norwee (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=45628) get a Finnish guy in here and we're gonna be able to form Scandivania in-game (almost :D) If they dare raid me I'll declare a holy war on them -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 24th, 2021 12:27 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ lol jk. /unsign How could you do such a thing to my poor heart?! FeelsBadMan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 24th, 2021 12:28 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ If they dare raid me I'll declare a holy war on them He'd need to visit the site to raid us sadly -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 24th, 2021 04:03 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ One left I think? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : Auwt Date : February 24th, 2021 04:08 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ One left I think? I believe Mike had to unsign. Sorry about this but I have to /unsign Real life. I don't have all the free time I used to. It has been a struggle just to make post on current game I am playing. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 93] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 25th, 2021 12:44 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Let's see what this button does... Scvmurderer CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 94] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 25th, 2021 01:48 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Let's see what this button does... @Scvmurderer (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29766) CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE SIGN TRAIN LYNCH FOR THE LYNCH GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 95] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 25th, 2021 10:11 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ I believe Mike had to unsign. Okedokey 2 more again. Feel free to advertise elsewhere. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 96] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 26th, 2021 08:43 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ lol jk. /unsign If you don’t come back you’re gay You Damn Troll! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 97] Auteur : Oberon Date : February 26th, 2021 08:51 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ How could you do such a thing to my poor heart?! FeelsBadMan He Is A Dirty Aristocrat -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 98] Auteur : FrostByte Date : February 27th, 2021 06:34 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ If you don’t come back you’re gay You Damn Troll! Even if he does come back lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 99] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 1st, 2021 09:38 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Sign before Arsonist does, guys. Save our immortal souls. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 100] Auteur : FrostByte Date : March 2nd, 2021 02:14 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ It's taking 6 weeks to fill 15 player games. RIP sc2mafia -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 101] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2021 08:55 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Yea... I'm not closing this because lack of interest isn't plausible: the setup won the last ladder poll. Some people are probably just busy. If you know people who could want to sign, please tell them about the game. On another note, there's also Trust Fall that is up for signups and that needs less players, so it could be a good game to play to fill the activity gap until more people come back. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 102] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 3rd, 2021 03:22 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Spring is always dead -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 103] Auteur : Oberon Date : March 3rd, 2021 06:36 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Riot -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 104] Auteur : PQRnHack Date : March 3rd, 2021 12:16 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Spring is back? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 105] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 3rd, 2021 02:33 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ /sign Spring is back? Lol what a surprise. Hi there """player""" :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 106] Auteur : Frinckles Date : March 3rd, 2021 08:28 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Okay finally. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 107] Auteur : Frinckles Date : March 3rd, 2021 08:29 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Wait still one more -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 108] Auteur : PQRnHack Date : March 3rd, 2021 08:44 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Seeking one more victim for me to enchant with my love <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 109] Auteur : Frinckles Date : March 4th, 2021 10:53 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Seeking one more victim for me to enchant with my love <3 Sweaty fug you just reminded me that I needed to make a valentines day setup. oh well atleast you read the setup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 110] Auteur : Mike Date : March 4th, 2021 11:40 AM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Fine to get this party Started At Frinckles Start the Game here /Sign Doing this to get this game rolling -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 111] Auteur : Frinckles Date : March 4th, 2021 08:22 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Fine to get this party Started At Frinckles Start the Game here /Sign Doing this to get this game rolling Okay rolling the thingy tomorrow and giving the cards tomorrow -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 112] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 5th, 2021 02:07 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ HYYYYYYYYYYPE :D Merry Christmas everyone and Mike! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 113] Auteur : Frinckles Date : March 5th, 2021 06:11 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Sorry for the late update have been kind of busy irl. Aivion is going to help co-host this. Expect role cards pretty soon and we should be able to start tomorrow. c: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 114] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 8th, 2021 10:46 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Marshmallow Marshall How about make the next ladder game be Mountainous Desperado (wolves decide who gets the gun on n2 and the desperado fires d3. N1/N2 on smaller setup) because that will be the setup in this year's Champs? :cheesy: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 115] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 8th, 2021 11:09 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Marshmallow Marshall How about make the next ladder game be Mountainous Desperado (wolves decide who gets the gun on n2 and the desperado fires d3. N1/N2 on smaller setup) because that will be the setup in this year's Champs? :cheesy: Wanna make the setup in the Workshop? I don't know it, but it could be added to the Ladder if it's fitting. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 116] Auteur : Dark Magician Date : March 17th, 2021 06:02 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Hey I told you to ping me on discord when this game started! I wanted my part 2 to this game as Caustic. Reeee -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 117] Auteur : Dark Magician Date : March 17th, 2021 06:02 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Shame on you Frinckles! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 118] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 17th, 2021 07:06 PM Title : Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ Hey I told you to ping me on discord when this game started! I wanted my part 2 to this game as Caustic. Reeee Rip :( Small Town Mafia (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43555-S-FM-LBP-Small-Town-Mafia-(13P)) has won the poll and will be hosted as the next Ladder game. If you are interesting in hosting it, please speak up, or message me directly. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-