* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50155 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : deathworlds Date : May 24th, 2022 01:04 PM Title : S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Why is the mafia trying to take over a library? Don't expect answers! Setup (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/49805-S-FM-Trip-to-the-Library-(11P)) Start Date: 3PM PDT, June 5th Sign-ups close: 3PM PDT, June 4th On-goers: 1. Marshmallow Marshall 2. Norwee 3. oliverz144 4. Renegade 5. Varcron 6. Mizery 7. Stealthbomber16 8. Frinckles 9. OzyWho 10. MartinGG99 11. Loldebite Reserves: 1. Gikkle 2. 3. 4. Signups are closed, you may instead "/reserve" to be a potential replacement in case they are needed. To sign up as a back-up in case anyone needs to sub out, please reply "/reserve". If more than 13 players "/sign" for the game than all signees shall be randomly chosen to participate, those who "/sign" for the game and are not one of the 13 participants shall be put on top priority for the reserve list. This game is not first come first serve. Special Mechanics: Be Quiet: Players may only make between 1-15 posts in the thread per day. Players are encouraged to make more substantial posts, and thus must post at least 200 words per day whilst not exceeding 15 post per day. Players will be mod-killed if they fail either requirement. "a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed." I will not count the following as "words" Emotes Emoticons Emojis Singular letters with the exception of "a" "i" Strings of characters which do not appear in any dictionary nor are used commonly in the mafia community. Pictures Videos Votes Anything in BBCode Usernames count as one word. Acronyms (I.E. "WIFOM") count as one word. Rules: 1. Inactive players will be replaced or modkilled at host discretion. Do not publicly call for either. 2. Refrain from using White Bold text, this is for use of the Host only. 3. Players are not allowed to post screenshots. 4. Do not post links to other websites. 5. Videos and photos larger than an avatar must be in spoiler tags. 6. Do not spam pictures or videos. 7. Excessive insulting is not allowed. 8. Refrain from using languages other than English. 9. Quoting any host to player communication (excluding feedback or anything found in the setup page) will result in an immediate modkill. You may paraphrase. 10. Usage of text that is not visible is not allowed. 11. Communicating with players or through third parties about the game through unapproved channels is strictly forbidden 12. All S-FM In-game rules (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42151-Forum-Mafia-Rules) apply, with the exception of In-game Rule #7 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 24th, 2022 01:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /signing in the rain -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : OzyWho Date : May 24th, 2022 01:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Is that 15 posts per 24h or 48h? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : deathworlds Date : May 24th, 2022 01:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Is that 15 posts per 24h or 48h? per day cycle, so 48h. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Norwee Date : May 24th, 2022 02:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign If more than 13 players "/sign" for the game than all signees shall be randomly chosen to participate, those who "/sign" for the game and are not one of the 13 participants shall be put on top priority for the reserve list. This game is not first come first serve. Is this normal? I find this to be pretty customer unfriendly. If you sign up first to a game you look forward to you might get denied if 15 people sign up and you get "randomized" out from the game. And if you sign up because you want to play with an friend or specific people. You might find out they either get thrown out, or someone you didn't want to play with get's thrown in. And it's just random. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 24th, 2022 02:14 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) We leave it up to the hosts in general, and generally appreciate discussions on such matters so that the community leads itself in agreement. I think the idea here is to have some kind of fairness among people who sign up, but first come first serve could be another kind of fairness. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Norwee Date : May 24th, 2022 02:23 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) We leave it up to the hosts in general, and generally appreciate discussions on such matters so that the community leads itself in agreement. I think the idea here is to have some kind of fairness among people who sign up, but first come first serve could be another kind of fairness. I don't really see how it's fair to punish the players that signed up early and potentially reward the players that sign up very late, by allowing them to potentially screw the other. I get it's random, but that really just means the difference is that one system is somewhat rigid and fair for those that sign up early, while the other can screw anyone. The first is an infinitely better way of handling things than the second. (Also sorry if i'm being way too argumentative in an sign up thread. Idk if that's allowed or not) I bet y'all can tell i'll be fun to play with huh. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 24th, 2022 02:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I don't really see how it's fair to punish the players that signed up early and potentially reward the players that sign up very late, by allowing them to potentially screw the other. I get it's random, but that really just means the difference is that one system is somewhat rigid and fair for those that sign up early, while the other can screw anyone. The first is an infinitely better way of handling things than the second. (Also sorry if i'm being way too argumentative in an sign up thread. Idk if that's allowed or not) I bet y'all can tell i'll be fun to play with huh. Lmao we're a bunch of people bound together by the love of arguments, so you're in the right spirit :D At this point I cannot really speak for the host, though -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Gikkle Date : May 24th, 2022 02:56 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /backup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Lumi Date : May 24th, 2022 03:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I don't really see how it's fair to punish the players that signed up early and potentially reward the players that sign up very late, by allowing them to potentially screw the other. I get it's random, but that really just means the difference is that one system is somewhat rigid and fair for those that sign up early, while the other can screw anyone. The first is an infinitely better way of handling things than the second. (Also sorry if i'm being way too argumentative in an sign up thread. Idk if that's allowed or not) I bet y'all can tell i'll be fun to play with huh. You unironically seem like I'd have a lot of fun playing with you :p The biggest tragedy for me is that I won't get the chance to play with you in your first game here -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : OzyWho Date : May 25th, 2022 12:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) in your first game herehttps://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F013%2F564%2Fdoge.jpg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : oliverz144 Date : May 25th, 2022 07:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign Is this normal? I find this to be pretty customer unfriendly. If you sign up first to a game you look forward to you might get denied if 15 people sign up and you get "randomized" out from the game. And if you sign up because you want to play with an friend or specific people. You might find out they either get thrown out, or someone you didn't want to play with get's thrown in. And it's just random. /sign Lag, (post 10), had a very good system iirc in their signups. I think it was side-wide meta once too. Newbies surely got into their first 2 games, mods aswell. The rest was first come first serve. Players who had to be put as reserve last game were preferred in the normal sign-ups. Looking forward to play with you! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : DJarJar Date : May 25th, 2022 08:12 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) if u people sign for this game fast enough it will motivate me to finish the vote history feature -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Renegade Date : May 25th, 2022 08:47 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign The only thing I would suggest is maybe a 12 hour free post period at the start of the game. I'm concerned that d1 won't have a lot to generate discussion because people will be saving their posts but maybe that is intended. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 25th, 2022 11:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F013%2F564%2Fdoge.jpg Now, Lag wasn't there yet when he played, so we must forgive them xD. Also, I second Renegade's proposal, for what it's worth. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Varcron Date : May 25th, 2022 06:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign I agree with Ren too. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Mizery Date : May 28th, 2022 01:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign huh, norwee -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : May 28th, 2022 05:02 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign edit: msg me over discord when this begins -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Varcron Date : May 28th, 2022 10:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /sign Ruh roe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Norwee Date : May 29th, 2022 06:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sign up ya frickin fricks!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 29th, 2022 09:19 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sign up ya frickin fricks!! Frinckles you have been summoned! It's 100 % what he means. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Frinckles Date : May 29th, 2022 01:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sign up ya frickin fricks!! im in /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 1st, 2022 10:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Varcron -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 1st, 2022 10:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sorry That was meant as a /in Muscle memory or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 1st, 2022 04:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) It's not even D1 yet, give him some time! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Lumi Date : June 1st, 2022 04:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /in Varcron /out -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Varcron Date : June 1st, 2022 05:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /in Varcron /out Get back in or riot -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 1st, 2022 06:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Get back in or riot But if you riot and Lag's out, you can't harm them. You need to be more... proactive. GO GET 'EM -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : June 1st, 2022 11:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I generally don't play low-post games but if my sign puts possibly improving the site on the table then hey forget what I said /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : MartinGG99 Date : June 1st, 2022 11:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) But if you riot and Lag's out, you can't harm them. You need to be more... proactive. GO GET 'EM Is Lag really out though if they were never in to begin with? Signups are open. Please state intention to join or say "/sign" in order to be on the list of participants /in Varcron /out What is Lag now? What is Lag? [insert joke disclaimer] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 1st, 2022 11:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Now that game is actually close to being filled i’m getting nervous. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Voss Date : June 2nd, 2022 03:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Gawd, i'd play the shit out of this low post game if I had any ounce of time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 2nd, 2022 06:30 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Gawd, i'd play the shit out of this low post game if I had any ounce of time I'd say 3045min per 24h should be plenty for this game? Maximum of 165 posts in 48 hours is like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wouldn't expect 100 wallposts per game day :rolleyes: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 2nd, 2022 07:16 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Does making only a vote while saying nothing else count as an post? It would probably stifle a lot of possible discussion if one is afraid to make a vote change because one might run out of posts. And also if it’s difficult to reach an consensus for an elimination probably there won’t be one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 2nd, 2022 08:06 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Eliminations will always happen -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Loldebite Date : June 2nd, 2022 10:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) /in WE'LL GET VOTE HISTORY BEFORE SUNDAY LET'S GOOOOO edit: please do pm me on discord when this starts -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 2nd, 2022 10:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Does making only a vote while saying nothing else count as an post? It would probably stifle a lot of possible discussion if one is afraid to make a vote change because one might run out of posts. And also if it’s difficult to reach an consensus for an elimination probably there won’t be one. Lynch is plurality + majority, which means that if 3 players on 11 vote X, 2 players vote Y and 2 players vote Z, X is lynched at EoD (but majority lynch, aka hammer, exists too). (I am aware this doesn't entirely defeat your point, but at least the clarification is useful lol) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 2nd, 2022 10:42 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) deathworlds might be a good idea to address the vote changing part, though -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 2nd, 2022 11:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sign ups will close in approximately 48 hours. 24 hours after sign ups close the game will start, with role cards being handed out in the time between sign-ups closing, and game starting. Marshmallow Marshall Norwee oliverz144 Renegade Varcron Mizery Stealthbomber16 Frinckles OzyWho MartinGG99 Loldebite Gikkle -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 2nd, 2022 11:33 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Does making only a vote while saying nothing else count as an post? It would probably stifle a lot of possible discussion if one is afraid to make a vote change because one might run out of posts. And also if it’s difficult to reach an consensus for an elimination probably there won’t be one. Voting whilst not saying anything counts as a post -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 2nd, 2022 01:13 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Voting whilst not saying anything counts as a post I remember seeing a 1 post max per day game, so you had people giving scumreads and townreads and agreements and disagreements with codes of voting/unvoting. I'm sort of glad that won't be the case here, keeps the spirit of the setup in tact. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 2nd, 2022 01:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Well let's see how it goes. I'm open to new experiences. Why we gotta wait 48 hours tho. :(((( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Varcron Date : June 2nd, 2022 07:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Well let's see how it goes. I'm open to new experiences. Why we gotta wait 48 hours tho. :(((( Blame Lag cuz why not -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 3rd, 2022 12:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Lag Why do you do this to us you monster. :c -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : DJarJar Date : June 3rd, 2022 01:10 AM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Lag Why do you do this to us you monster. :c They’re giving me time to make a pretty vote history page -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Lumi Date : June 3rd, 2022 04:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I don't know what the accusations are for, but I want to assure you all: Not only are they all true, but I was acting with extreme malice. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 4th, 2022 01:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I don't know what the accusations are for, but I want to assure you all: Not only are they all true, but I was acting with extreme malice. I am happy to hear it! You have my absolute support in your malicious endeavor. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Norwee Date : June 4th, 2022 02:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Hasn't it been 48 hours yet -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 4th, 2022 03:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) Sign-ups are closed, please expect to receive your role-card through PM within 24 hours. Please message me through either discord (https://discord.gg/HeMMdYf8) or via PM on this site if you have any concerns or questions in the meantime. Marshmallow Marshall Norwee oliverz144 Renegade Varcron Mizery Stealthbomber16 Frinckles OzyWho MartinGG99 Loldebite -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 4th, 2022 04:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) I fucked up in sending out the role cards so it'll be just a little bit longer before they're fixed. If you received multiple copies of the same role card, please disregard, new role cards will be sent out shortly. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : deathworlds Date : June 4th, 2022 04:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P) New rolecards have been sent out, they have been titled "[CORRECTED VERSION]" to make it easier to identify -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-