* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16893 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : ika Date : January 24th, 2013 09:57 PM Title : hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs ok i was thinking aobut starting up a planned time on when a group of ppl could all get on at the same time and plan to get the achevements. these would be at a planned time. if anyone is intrested in doing so please post here or go to the mafia channel at these times this is when i will most likely be on and will try to set them up 1/25/13 8-10 am central 1/26/13 8-11 am central i will continue to edit this accordingly. if you have times you can be on go ahead and post it here. lets see if we can get those hard to earn achevs for people. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Orpz Date : January 24th, 2013 10:05 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs I'm interested, I'll be in the chat on 1/26/13, but not the 25th -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Voss Date : January 24th, 2013 10:19 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs the hung jury achievement is bugged if you try to mass it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Mugy Date : January 24th, 2013 10:43 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs These times are really early morning for me(like 5am) is it possible to move it to your afternoon? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : ika Date : January 24th, 2013 10:58 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs These times are really early morning for me(like 5am) is it possible to move it to your afternoon? sorz i have work at noon and wont be on all day. i have collage monday from like 11 to noon so 1ish and tuse i have it from 930 to 11ish. my internet is gonna go out again so i will post and fix tom -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : ika Date : January 24th, 2013 11:00 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs the hung jury achievement is bugged if you try to mass it. then what we can do is have like 2 or 3 people do it each game. plus it doesnt need to be a full 15 party if we have a mayor. ill be posting "rules" (how it will work tom on here) so far i see this is it being 1 gf 14 cits or some troll all of us use our names when naming comes short day night cycles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Voss Date : January 24th, 2013 11:19 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs then what we can do is have like 2 or 3 people do it each game. plus it doesnt need to be a full 15 party if we have a mayor. ill be posting "rules" (how it will work tom on here) so far i see this is it being 1 gf 14 cits or some troll all of us use our names when naming comes short day night cycles you could do double achievements... like solo witch, at the same time. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : creedkingsx Date : January 24th, 2013 11:20 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs wayyyy to early for me. lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Orpz Date : January 24th, 2013 11:31 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs QUESTION: If say it's "The Witch has Won" and there's more than 1 Witch alive, do all living witches get Forever Alone? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : creedkingsx Date : January 24th, 2013 11:32 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs QUESTION: If say it's "The Witch has Won" and there's more than 1 Witch alive, do all living witches get Forever Alone? Yes. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 25th, 2013 12:20 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Can't at those times, will be strangling a midget. (This is not a joke.) I am interesting in doing it at another time, however. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Anguss Date : January 25th, 2013 12:38 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs I certainly wont be waking up so early. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : ika Date : January 25th, 2013 07:23 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs gone the next time i besides tom will be something like this These times are all central america 1/28/13 1:30 pm till whenever 1/29/13 11: 30 am till whenever 1/30/13 8 am till whenever if you want to add my on skype use iknowall42 and i'll come up as ika. this way it can be better organized. if anyone knows the link to the skype mafia channel could thye post that, it would be helpful. @orpz yes creed answered your question, we can do things like those too. for things like those what i would do is have 14 witches and a random town. i would blacklist witch so i get that role and then just quit. the only hard ones i forsee ppl getting are some of them like these due to the fact that it only allows one and is unique intogo: as mayor win without revealing mason leader and mayor win (and possibly gf) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : biersteker Date : January 25th, 2013 08:33 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Ika, you are on EU right? Maybe i will be there. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : ika Date : January 25th, 2013 08:38 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Ika, you are on EU right? Maybe i will be there. no im NA not eu come over to NA server tom. i need to get the stuff so i can go to eu server -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : KingQuokka Date : May 9th, 2020 04:04 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs New 'Hung Jury Achievement' attempt G'Day guys, some of us are creating a Discord group to organise for this. I know I may be 7 years too late, but still enough of us to do this. If anybody about here still playing Starcraft 2 Mafia and is interested, yet to get the 'Hung Jury Achievement' feel free to join the Discord where we organise private, invite only, lobbies of Mafia especially for gaining 'Hung Jury Achievement'. It will be very special if we can do this and a pleasure if we can get it for those Mafia players who have been playing so long but haven't been able to get this particular achievement (https://sc2mafia.fandom.com/wiki/Achievements): https://discord.gg/GvnGjvF (https://discord.gg/GvnGjvF) - 'Mafia Hung Jury Achievement Group' -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : rumox Date : May 9th, 2020 04:20 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs glhf -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : KingQuokka Date : May 9th, 2020 04:51 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Thanks rumox - BTW Do you still play Mafia in Sc2? I swear I've seen you in there recently - have you played Sc2 Mafia with me? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : rumox Date : May 9th, 2020 05:21 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs i've played quite a few games games with you :blink1:. i dont play as much as i used to but i try to find some time for it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Sylvanas Date : May 9th, 2020 10:51 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Threads are free, could have made a new one instead of reviving one from 2013 lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : KingQuokka Date : May 9th, 2020 09:31 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs True, though I searched for the topic first, found this thread where it's been tried before, so incidentally we're reviving this idea, making a go of it again. Why make a new thread, where one has also been created before? Old made new? :p :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : KingQuokka Date : June 12th, 2020 08:45 AM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs An update: Well, our group has gained 'Hung Jury' for 37 Mafia players and counting. We do 'Mr. Popular' and a little 'Gate of Steiner' too and that may be it, leave the rest to individual, random, games. IF you would like to join, PM me. Just posting to show it's still on-going, the real deal and we've had alot of success. :) And if you understandably doubt me, next random games of Mafia you play, give the in-game Player Achievements a look and if you are with any you play with semi-often you may notice they suddenly have that achievement and perhaps even more than one player in your games and that may be no co-incidence, not lately :blink1: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 12th, 2020 12:51 PM Title : Re: hung jury, marathon, and any other hard to get achevs Dude message me on discord -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-