* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45654 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 1st, 2019 05:44 AM Title : S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Good Howdy Friends! Here is the Signups for my first S-FM, Fractured Whizzbang! Setup Link http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45611-S-FM-Fractured-Whizzbang-(12P)?p=833089#post833089 Players: 1. Stealthbomber16 2. Magoroth 3. Marshmallow Marshall 4. Wiisp 5. Light_Yagami 6. Efekannn02 7. Frinckles 8. Varcron 9. Gyrlander 10. Naz 11. Kovath 12. The Lawyer The Game shall begin shortly after Magoroths Standoff game! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 1st, 2019 09:13 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /signpost -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Date : November 1st, 2019 09:25 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : OzyWho Date : November 1st, 2019 10:05 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P I got as far as reading first role card only: British Lead Tunneller: You are the lead tunneller of the team, You will be- given a Name and a Bio. You are in charge of the Detonation of the TNT charges, upon your death the Detonation Plunger will be given to your second in command Tunneller. You can not be killed while 3 or more Soldiers exist. (you will not be notified when this protection ends) You can detonate your charges from day 3 onwards given you are no longer protected Doing such will Reveal the Leader of the Defectors. Each night can dig up the graves of those dead to find out their Role. (you can only do this if you are not detonating the charges) What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action? Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 1st, 2019 11:26 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P I got as far as reading first role card only: What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action? Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P The charges that the Team set underneath the German Trench previous to the games. He detonates them at night. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 1st, 2019 03:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P I got as far as reading first role card only: What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action? Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P Oh also i wouldnt call it that complex, just a lot of unique roles. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : OzyWho Date : November 2nd, 2019 12:36 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Oh also i wouldnt call it that complex, just a lot of unique roles. Maybe so. But the way I see - when I play an RPG game, there is only 2 things I need to play the game: my role card rules of the game Combining those 2 with my previous post - I hope you can see how I could have trouble playing the setup. And even after your reply, I still dont know what those charges will do when they detonate. What is the 3rd thing I need to read to understand what is going on? I'm sure the setup is pretty close to just a regular one. But I can't help myself in calling it too complex for me. That's just me though, others aren't such simpletons and will take a minute to learn the setup. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 2nd, 2019 09:26 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Maybe so. But the way I see - when I play an RPG game, there is only 2 things I need to play the game: my role card rules of the game Combining those 2 with my previous post - I hope you can see how I could have trouble playing the setup. And even after your reply, I still dont know what those charges will do when they detonate. What is the 3rd thing I need to read to understand what is going on? I'm sure the setup is pretty close to just a regular one. But I can't help myself in calling it too complex for me. That's just me though, others aren't such simpletons and will take a minute to learn the setup. Ok i think i can expalin the charges cause they are like a key mechanic. So at the start of the Game the Allied Tunneller role starts with a detonator After day 3 (so on the night of day 3) he can detonate those charges That will then reveal the Leader of the Defectors at the start of the next day. Now if the Allied Tunneller dies the detonator is given to the Scum role of the German Tunneller Once he has the detonator he can use his night action to disarm it This then gives him the ability to place Explosive bombs on people which blow up at the EoD and reveal everything about them. That is the charges mechanic :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 2nd, 2019 12:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign It's not that complicated, honestly. Most roles relate to a "normal" other role that you've already seen. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 2nd, 2019 12:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign It's not that complicated, honestly. Most roles relate to a "normal" other role that you've already seen. WOOOO MM. Also yeah, OzyWho, if you find anything complicated in the setup just say here or PM me and i will do my best to explain it to ya. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : blinkskater Date : November 3rd, 2019 11:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 3rd, 2019 01:22 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign Y E E T -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 4th, 2019 10:50 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Sign sign sign guys!! As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 4th, 2019 12:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! gaspoid -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 4th, 2019 01:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Sign sign sign guys!! As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time :) SCUM -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : blinkskater Date : November 4th, 2019 04:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Sign sign sign guys!! As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time :) I will find you. And i will kill you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : November 4th, 2019 07:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I will find you. And i will kill you. /Sign https://smashboards.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2F64eeb30385995a137f64afd073435026%2Ftumblr_mvyfbnv1ZR1qa32meo9_r1_250.gif&hash=ed698868d76052550d717ccb210095bb -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 4th, 2019 11:31 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I will find you. And i will kill you. N-NO U >=O -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 5th, 2019 09:47 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /Sign https://smashboards.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2F64eeb30385995a137f64afd073435026%2Ftumblr_mvyfbnv1ZR1qa32meo9_r1_250.gif&hash=ed698868d76052550d717ccb210095bb 7 p e o p l e n o w -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 5th, 2019 01:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Hm. I'm tempted. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 5th, 2019 02:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Hm. I'm tempted. Could i tempt you with a cookie or 16?2642026420 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 5th, 2019 04:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This time I wont have issues with internet or a busy weekend because of moving -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 5th, 2019 06:07 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This time I wont have issues with internet or a busy weekend because of moving h o w d y p l s p l a y w e l l -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 06:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! If you get 12 players plus someone on the waiting list, change my sign into a priority reserve. I would love to observe a game, just to try to figure it out all by myself. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 7th, 2019 09:26 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! If you get 12 players plus someone on the waiting list, change my sign into a priority reserve. I would love to observe a game, just to try to figure it out all by myself. I need more boisssssssss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 7th, 2019 12:47 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Hm. I'm tempted. Could i tempt you with a cookie or 16?2642026420 Take the cookies, Frinckles! TAKE THE COOKIES!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : November 9th, 2019 10:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Looks Like We Need 5-6 Players To Start Up.. Imma Look Ta See Who I Can Dig Up For This Game.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 9th, 2019 02:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Distorted the gelgameks need you :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 9th, 2019 05:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Looks Like We Need 5-6 Players To Start Up.. Imma Look Ta See Who I Can Dig Up For This Game.. Wooooo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Date : November 9th, 2019 07:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! If distorted signs I promise not to kill him n1 if I’m Mafia -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 9th, 2019 07:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! If distorted signs I promise not to kill him n1 if I’m Mafia Dw if Distorted dies everyone is gonna point fingers at me and I will happily confess EVEN if I havent done it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : November 9th, 2019 07:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Dw if Distorted dies everyone is gonna point fingers at me and I will happily confess EVEN if I havent done it Will U Confess If U Did Do It As Well? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 9th, 2019 11:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! If distorted signs I promise not to kill him n1 if I’m Mafia Damn, now I have to promise it too :( so be it... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 10th, 2019 07:51 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Will U Confess If U Did Do It As Well? Probably not -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Voss Date : November 10th, 2019 08:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Dw if Distorted dies everyone is gonna point fingers at me and I will happily confess EVEN if I havent done it uhm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 10th, 2019 10:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign beako:gun::mareep: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 11th, 2019 09:17 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign beako:gun::mareep: dexit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 11th, 2019 10:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign beako:gun::mareep: AND THE NUMBERS RISE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Varcron Date : November 11th, 2019 01:57 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This'll be my first, so we'll see how it goes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 11th, 2019 02:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This'll be my first, so we'll see how it goes Welcome! If you have questions, concerns or anything FM-related (FM = forum mafia btw), feel free to ask :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 11th, 2019 02:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign beako:gun::mareep: So cruel. You should be ashamed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 11th, 2019 02:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I may also have a friend rolling in. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 11th, 2019 07:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Woooo signs signs signs -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 11th, 2019 07:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This'll be my first, so we'll see how it goes Well good howdy, any qs in particular on the setup just shoot em my way :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 11th, 2019 07:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign This'll be my first, so we'll see how it goes FM Important Threads & Guides (link, click here) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45519-FM-Important-Threads-amp-Guides) This thread contains most important threads about FM. You obviously don't have to read it all lol, but reading a little bit of it might give you answers to questions you wouldn't have thought about. you can also ignore this message if you aren't into reading long guides lol, but I still advise to read them ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 13th, 2019 08:29 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! How do we get 4 more? FeelsBadMan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 13th, 2019 09:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! How do we get 4 more? FeelsBadMan THROUGH THE POWER OF WAITING AND BEER -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 13th, 2019 10:33 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! By asking Kenny to join :) Where is everyone though lol naz GET HERE, without WW1 soldiers there might not have been noods -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 13th, 2019 05:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! mods gay -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 13th, 2019 05:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! btw once this is all signed up if the game goes well and my hosting is all good i plan on making like a series type thing starting with this once and developing through bits. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : November 13th, 2019 05:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! mods gay Someone called? /Sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 13th, 2019 05:56 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! What the hell is a Whizzbang anyway? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 13th, 2019 07:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! btw once this is all signed up if the game goes well and my hosting is all good i plan on making like a series type thing starting with this once and developing through bits. Very good idea ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 14th, 2019 12:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! What the hell is a Whizzbang anyway? Its what british soliders called artillery shells in WW1 cause they made a whizz noise -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : OzyWho Date : November 14th, 2019 12:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Its what british soliders called artillery shells in WW1 cause they made a whizz noise And all this time I thought it's a Hearthstone reference... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : blinkskater Date : November 17th, 2019 03:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /unsign, sorry huey I quit FM -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 17th, 2019 03:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /unsign, sorry huey I quit FM BRUHUHHHH -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : Date : November 18th, 2019 08:06 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /unsign, sorry huey I quit FM :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : November 18th, 2019 07:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /unsign, sorry huey I quit FM Sigh.... Thats Unfortunate.. Ruined My Day... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 18th, 2019 11:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! NNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo ;( Who will be there to completely ruin all of my attempts to play scum correctly now?! =( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 19th, 2019 08:00 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! How can we have Thanksgiving without Blink? FeelsBadMan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 19th, 2019 08:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Sad days :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : Wiisp Date : November 20th, 2019 12:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /in FOR BLINK P.S: I am back again -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 20th, 2019 08:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /in FOR BLINK P.S: I am back again ayy -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 20th, 2019 11:08 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /in FOR BLINK P.S: I am back again big yaay -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : naz Date : November 25th, 2019 10:27 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! hi huey :^) i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : naz Date : November 25th, 2019 10:29 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! hi huey :^) i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol at least day 1! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 25th, 2019 12:14 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! hi huey :^) i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol :gun: Hi :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 25th, 2019 01:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! hi huey :^) i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol M O R E P E O P L E Y A Y -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 25th, 2019 01:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! hi huey :^) i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol PogChamp -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : Kovath Date : November 25th, 2019 03:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 25th, 2019 04:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign :O damn, welcome back! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Kovath Date : November 25th, 2019 04:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 25th, 2019 05:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! shoot naz -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 26th, 2019 10:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! JUST A SINGULAR YEETER NOWWWW -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : Date : November 26th, 2019 01:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! yeet at them motherfuckers -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : naz Date : November 26th, 2019 03:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! PogChamp 🥰hey friend shoot naz not opposed to this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 26th, 2019 05:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! ��hey friend not opposed to this Americans... :p -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : The Lawyer Date : November 28th, 2019 12:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 28th, 2019 01:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! THATS TWELVEEEE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 28th, 2019 01:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! THATS TWELVEEEE Great! I assume the start date comes shortly after the end of Magoroth's game? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : November 29th, 2019 08:23 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! yeeee -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : December 1st, 2019 04:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! So now that this is full and Standoff is over i plan on starting this either late tomos or late tuesday, depends how long it takes me to sort stuff out -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : blinkskater Date : December 1st, 2019 07:49 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Good thing im retired. I would like to be an uninformed spectator, so i can solve the game without anyone provoking hostility. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : Frinckles Date : December 2nd, 2019 06:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I just noticed you added Mafia sniper to the setup. Boom -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : Date : December 2nd, 2019 08:25 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! Good thing im retired. I would like to be an uninformed spectator, so i can solve the game without anyone provoking hostility. wanna archon up?:D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : December 2nd, 2019 08:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I just noticed you added Mafia sniper to the setup. Boom yeet he has been there for a while, the game probs will start tommorow given im p busy today but ill see what i can do. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : December 2nd, 2019 08:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! I just noticed you added Mafia sniper to the setup. Boom Ghost Reporting.. https://media1.giphy.com/media/juRsmsnhUQJs4/giphy.gif lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : blinkskater Date : December 2nd, 2019 03:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! wanna archon up?:D No thanks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 2nd, 2019 04:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! As a heads up. I'm busy as of RIGHT NOW, without having recieved my rolecard yet. I will do my best to play with optimal activity, but that might not be 100 posts per day at all. Having a life is not = being scum, it's not = being a bad player either, so please understand this. Can't say I'm under scum influence this time lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : December 3rd, 2019 11:09 AM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! All Role Cards have been sent out The Game starts at 7PM GMT Tommorow -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : December 4th, 2019 12:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! The Game has Begun! Have Fun All! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-