* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Happy birthday https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49543 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 1st, 2022 02:48 AM Title : Happy birthday Happy birthday Mastercraft! Are you a close relative of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Happy birthday oops_ur_dead! How does it feel to be 70 years old today? Same to you @j! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 1st, 2022 06:57 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday Can I get back in the secret FM role preferring discord room? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 3rd, 2022 11:06 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday Can I get back in the secret FM role preferring discord room? Ozy, I told you not to talk about this! Damnit. We're going to have to murder people who saw this AGAIN. -_- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-