Mkoll awoke in a strange place...

Mkoll
July 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Mkoll awoke in a strange place...
Of course he did.

Because scum have no idea what they're doing lololol

Stranger
July 14th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah you might consider to spoil the beans. Because you probably won't survive the night, like myself. =)

Stranger
July 14th, 2012, 10:44 PM
or you could just spam the new french subforum with your fm 13 anon account!

FM Ferengi
July 15th, 2012, 06:18 PM
or you could just spam the new french subforum with your fm 13 anon account!

:evil:

Stranger
July 16th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Well, at least you won't die alone tonight. OJ will shoot me as well. He abuses the situation like a pleb. He knows we have to kill town to win this. But he can afford shooting me tonight. If i decide not to execute you. He will lose as well. What to do, what to do...

How about telling me about your role? I really don't care much who wins this.

Stranger
July 16th, 2012, 06:56 AM
It would be nice of you helping me to find the last OJ member. So we can at least drag him down with us. It's not luke apparently, his posts, especially those from day 7 don't add up with his night actions. Also i don't think there would have been a kill in his vault when he was modkilled as the orange mafia who is left since the last mafia member of his team is probably a strikeforce leutenant or a drug dealer. So there was no one who could have override his night actions to kill somebody.

Stranger
July 16th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Ok it's Rawne. Thanks you were a great help! What is your role btw. Probably one of the docs. This makes Brady Armor smith if you guys didn't lie about armor. Tarkin the spy who only cleared himself if you would pay any attention. Jabba the new you of tomorrow. Han the LVP witch. ALRIGHT I GOT IT! gonna write an lw now. with all the information in it. I seriously can't understand what Rawne is thinking but it can't be much.

Oh well! GG i guess.

FM 13 THE DRUG ADDICTED AUTHISTS STRIKE BACK!

Stranger
July 16th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Rawne or tarkin btw. I am tending more to tarkin now. But who cares. Not you, i know... i know...