PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Sigskogi: 1-S2-1-2512178; Frykiller: 1-S2-1-2306784

Shoppingcart
July 13th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Account Name: Sigskogi
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2512178
In-Game Name: Swaggin

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Brotralisk
Summary: Near the end of the game, he appeared to use out of game communication with his presumed friend (Account Name: Frykiller, Account ID: 1-S2-1-2306784, In-Game Name: HoT pIRaTE) to win the game as arsonist. Swaggin was the arsonist, and HoT pIRaTE was the mayor. Even after the arson revealed himself to the town through in-game chat, the mayor still voted up each and every town member, resulting in the Arsonist win.
Below is the replay of the match.

zenoxis11
July 22nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Account Name: Sigskogi
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2512178
In-Game Name: Swaggin

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: IWentToJared
Summary: I was on mafia with this guy and after the first night he called out every mafia member's name including his own and called for the town to lynch. He also put it in his last will.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put the post, but if it isn't could a mod move it to the correct forum or at least let me know through a reply

Blazer
July 23rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Sigskogi clearly gamethrew in zenoxs11's report.

However, in Shoppingcart's report he is the arsonist and technically can not gamethrow.
I would classify it closer to "cheating" with his friend Frykiller.

Frykiller could be considered both a gamethrower and a cheater since he was town and suspiciously helped the arsonist win.

I will leave this open for another moderator to verify and determine the punishment.

creedkingsx
July 23rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Offenses, suggest Watch-List. ^^

Ambient
July 27th, 2012, 09:09 PM
I am fairly sure I have had to kick frykiller before.

Watch list.