PDA

View Full Version : Night 6 Actions

Law
July 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Shall we continue our ritual of sending in night actions right at the deadline?

-Give gun to Klaus

Other actions?

Gaunt - Frame Wicket
Nina - Clean Manning
Monica - Kill Wedge, leave death note
Klaus - Shoot Tarkin

We know who you are witch. Do nothing and you will win the game. Attempt to control us and you will cause your own downfall.

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I don't understand why I should be shooting Tarkin. He is a Spy with useless information (and a very bad role claim).

I still suggest shooting Jin, who is probably a lurking Citizen (possibly even a Doctor).

Law
July 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I don't understand why I should be shooting Tarkin. He is a Spy with useless information (and a very bad role claim).

I still suggest shooting Jin, who is probably a lurking Citizen (possibly even a Doctor).

I suggested that before I knew for certain that all the regular night kills happened at once. He had claimed to have a gun (or now that I think about it was that Tebow?) so I wanted to kill him on the off chance it would prevent him from firing his gun. Anyways, now that I know for certain his kill would go through anyways, we should just kill whomever we think is the least likely to be healed.

I won't be here for the rest of the night by the way so if you want to discuss anything with me post it in the next 10 minutes.

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I suggested that before I knew for certain that all the regular night kills happened at once. He had claimed to have a gun (or now that I think about it was that Tebow?) so I wanted to kill him on the off chance it would prevent him from firing his gun. Anyways, now that I know for certain his kill would go through anyways, we should just kill whomever we think is the least likely to be healed.

Leia insinuated that Tebow had a gun. Now that I think more about it, it's quite possible it is WIFOM (just like when Leia said she had a gun the day before). There's not even any evidence that she actually shot at Yoshimitsu (I was wondering if Larkin had supplied her with guns...).

It could also mean that Leia has the gun and not Tebow and he's just playing along.

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I'll leave this here for now:

Klaus: Shoot Wedge
Law: Give gun to Klaus
Gaunt: Frame Wicket
Monica: Shoot Jin
Nina: Clean Manning

Forum Mafia GM
July 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
tl; dr

Gaunt
July 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Still disagree with the kill decisions, I think we should take out two of the following

rawne
mkoll
jabba

all three are very active voices in the town and killing them off allows us more leeway to control the dialogue of the day. Jin put himself in random any when guessing at his vault which makes me think he might be brotherhood since there isn't room for him to be a neutral. While I suspect Rawne is Brotherhood he could easily be town power. Wedge on the otherhand has contributed jack shit and isn't a threat to anyone. This is what I suggest

Gaunt frame Wicket
Law give gun to Klaus
Klaus shoot Rawne
Monica shoot Mkoll
Nina clean Mkoll

killing and cleaning mkoll leaves doubt if jabba is town instead of confirming he is a student.

Nina
July 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM
No
We need to knock out enough town, Mkoll actually survived a kill
Get Jabba, not gonna get healed 100%
Agree with cleaning Manning.

Hopefully last oj didnt suicide like a derper, we need him

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 12:55 PM
No
We need to knock out enough town, Mkoll actually survived a kill

He didn't. Beru used an attack & healed pill on him. Mkoll said he had a vest to cover it up.

@Gaunt: Those three being active Townies is exactly why I don't want to kill them. What if the BoS shoots the same target as us? It would utterly fuck us up and be another wasted bullet.

Law and I suspect Rawne is Brotherhood because he tried to spare Vick's life on free-lynch day. It's very possible he could be Town, but he definitely the most likely Brotherhood member out of the unknown players.

Jin is confirmed town. He was in the same vault as Beru/Nina. If he was Brotherhood there would have been two kills in that vault every nght.

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Just fyi, the thread opening time is going to be fairly annoying for me since I'm hosting Ultimate frisbee in an hour, then having company over tonight. I'll try to get a few posts in and assess the situation in about 4-5 hours from now, but I basically won't be able to contribute heavily for probably 8-10 hours from now.

Gaunt
July 12th, 2012, 01:16 PM
ok fine then we can kill jin and rawne, I suspect rawne is brotherhood but he could also easily be town power like I said. Either way we get an extra kill because brotherhood isn't going to kill one of their own. When we count the votes we count brotherhood against us anyways.

Gaunt
July 12th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Gaunt frame Wicket
Law give gun to Klaus
Klaus shoot Rawne
Monica shoot Jin
Nina clean Manning

updated, please do this

Klaus
July 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
ok fine then we can kill jin and rawne, I suspect rawne is brotherhood but he could also easily be town power like I said. Either way we get an extra kill because brotherhood isn't going to kill one of their own. When we count the votes we count brotherhood against us anyways.

I believe that killing a Brotherhood member is a bad idea. The town is going to want to reduce KPN tomorrow and they're going to attempt to lynch Wicket, most likely. Paul will not be able to do the devourer gambit if the town outnumbers the scum because Leia will see right through it. If they successsfully take out Wicket, we could very easily lose this game.

Gaunt
July 12th, 2012, 02:07 PM
fine but signal wicket to kill leia at least

Forum Mafia GM
July 12th, 2012, 02:09 PM
These are your night actions.

Klaus: Shoot Wedge
Law: Give gun to Klaus
Gaunt: Frame Wicket
Monica: Shoot Jin
Nina: Clean Manning

Gaunt
July 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM
sure w/e

deathnote: dear witch, we the Enclave would like to offer you a formal alliance. If you accept please force Leia to target Vader

Monica
July 12th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Witch could potentialy be a huge asset, and just telling her to stay at home is a waste. Gaunt's deathnote is better, as it could potentialy cause town deaths.