PDA

View Full Version : Night 5 Actions

Law
July 7th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure if I will be back before the night ends, so I am going to place my action now. Please try to stick to the plan.

-Give gun to Klaus

Gaunt
July 7th, 2012, 10:56 AM
-kill Monica

Roger
July 7th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I'm thinking very strongly of disguising as Luke. He seems quite towny while not being such a major player that getting killed will be an issue. Role claim isn't an issue. It's far from the boldest move possible, but he's a solid and safe choice.

Boba is the other person who I am considering. However, Boba's way of writing and playing is extreamly different from my own, so I'll have a much harder time mimicing him. Also, there is no way that I could just suddenly stop prosecuting Nina and Beru if I disguise as him. No one is listening to hard to Boba right now anyway, even though completely distancing myself from you guys would be nice.

As I expressed earlier, disguising as Monica is suicide. Town isn't so dumb that I could give them completely false information, then expect anything other then death the next day. While not as likely as Romo and Han, Vader's witch potential is becoming a little too high for him to be killed without some consideration, as well as the fact he probably has the veteran assault rifle AND he would be an immediate obvious choice for disguiser as my vaultmate.

Klaus
July 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM
As I expressed earlier, disguising as Monica is suicide. Town isn't so dumb that I could give them completely false information, then expect anything other then death the next day. While not as likely as Romo and Han, Vader's witch potential is becoming a little too high for him to be killed without some consideration, as well as the fact he probably has the veteran assault rifle AND he would be an immediate obvious choice for disguiser as my vaultmate.

How is disguising as Monica suicide? Even if you just take over her role, you can lie about Yoshimitsu's role and say he was Student (which would be amazing, because it would cast so much suspicion on Jabba/Biggs). This might even get Wicket off the chopping block because we can theorize that Biggs was the Devourer who was killed/cleaned by the mafia (OR that Biggs was Disguiser).

Klaus
July 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM
You could even just say Yoshi was a Town PR (pick one) and move on. As long as you replicate Monica's manner of speech, everyone will think you are Town. If Monica is killed before disguising, Rodgers can keep you safe for an additional day if any fire comes your way.

Gaunt
July 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I agree it is good to go with monica. Just avoid saying Yoshimitsu was the disguiser, instead say yoshimitsu was the enclave framer and he targeted Francine and Law (who I actually targeted). That kind of clears law because he is an actress and people don't think of the framer as a defensive role but an offensive role. That covers the enclave and avoids all suspicion on me. Plus then we can bullshit any cleanings we want, it works out perfectly as long as you don't fuck it up by saying anyone was the disguiser.

Nina
July 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Yoshi might have had a student
careful

Roger
July 7th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Sorry guys, I'm getting way more confused over the situation then I should be.

I am down with disguising as Monica, but I won't be claiming that Yori is disguiser. That part would be suicide, but everything should work fine.

Roger
July 7th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Wow, I am realy not organizing my thoughts well right now.

The problem I do see with disguising as Monica is that I will be expected tommro night to check my old account. If I say Roger was cleaned, people will get very suspicious when gunsmith deaths occur, and it just takes one curious detective to kill me. Then I will be back where I started, with survival odds being very low.

Roger
July 7th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Sorry for completely doubling back on my previous thought, but we can't ignore the likelyhood of the town putting 2 and 2 together, with supposed coroner saying hidden role was janitor cleaned while people die due to gunsmith guns from cleaned person who didn't seem like a high threat target in the first place.

Klaus
July 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I'm not understanding your thought process. I was under the assumption that we were doing this:

-I shoot Boba with the gunsmith gun (death from a mysterious stranger here, I believe, though maybe we'll get the vigi message)
-Gaunt shoots Monica
-You disguise as Monica (either she will die from Gaunt's bullet or you will takeover her body)
-If you take over her body, you claim attack/healed and state your results on Yoshi.

I really don't see anyone piecing together that you were disguised. Who in their right mind would expect a claimed Coroner to be attacked/healed and then disguised in the same night? It doesn't seem likely at all.

Luke is definitely not a good candidate because he hasn't claimed. When it comes to a role claim, you'll be in the same predicament as you are now.

Klaus
July 7th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Do we think Monica will be healed, though? After all, Rodgers flipped Sane Sheriff. If anything, he should be the preferred target right now to be healed. I'm almost wondering if we should just have Roger disguise as Monica, shoot Leia and shoot Boba. If we manage to kill those three, we'll be sitting pretty.

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 01:08 AM
-I shoot Boba with the gunsmith gun (death from a mysterious stranger here, I believe, though maybe we'll get the vigi message).

The Mysterious Stranger is the term for a Vigilante (also, he's Mysterious).

Gunsmith pistols have their own death description :)

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:14 AM
The Mysterious Stranger is the term for a Vigilante (also, he's Mysterious).

Gunsmith pistols have their own death description :)

Bleh, my fail. Roger had the vigi gun. Should have realized that.

So, Law, shooting Boba with the gunsmith gun will pretty much reveal that. It won't look like a Vigilante shot.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:59 AM
why am I attacking Monica if Roger is disguising as her? I guess it negates any heals but we could expand our horizons and kill more targets at the risk of not having the disguise work.

Can a disguiser disguise as anyone killed that night?

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 03:30 AM
why am I attacking Monica if Roger is disguising as her? I guess it negates any heals but we could expand our horizons and kill more targets at the risk of not having the disguise work.

Can a disguiser disguise as anyone killed that night?

Uh what is the question here? The Disguiser picks someone to attack and disguise as (single action). If that person ends up dead then his disguise will go off (unless he is blocked/killed first/etc.).

Law
July 8th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I'm thinking very strongly of disguising as Luke. He seems quite towny while not being such a major player that getting killed will be an issue. Role claim isn't an issue. It's far from the boldest move possible, but he's a solid and safe choice.

Boba is the other person who I am considering. However, Boba's way of writing and playing is extreamly different from my own, so I'll have a much harder time mimicing him. Also, there is no way that I could just suddenly stop prosecuting Nina and Beru if I disguise as him. No one is listening to hard to Boba right now anyway, even though completely distancing myself from you guys would be nice.

Sorry guys, I'm getting way more confused over the situation then I should be.

I am down with disguising as Monica, but I won't be claiming that Yori is disguiser. That part would be suicide, but everything should work fine.

Wow, I am realy not organizing my thoughts well right now.

The problem I do see with disguising as Monica is that I will be expected tommro night to check my old account. If I say Roger was cleaned, people will get very suspicious when gunsmith deaths occur, and it just takes one curious detective to kill me. Then I will be back where I started, with survival odds being very low.

Sorry for completely doubling back on my previous thought, but we can't ignore the likelyhood of the town putting 2 and 2 together, with supposed coroner saying hidden role was janitor cleaned while people die due to gunsmith guns from cleaned person who didn't seem like a high threat target in the first place.

Let me try to explain this one more time Roger. If Monica reveals that Yoshimitsu was not a mafia role, Gaunt and I will be lynched over the next three days. We might be able to get Brady lynched first, but our lynches will come immediately afterwards (if we are not killed at night). For these reasons Monica needs to die.

The reason I want you to disguise as her, is because we can then control the day lynch. If you disguise as her you will have to claim Yoshimitsu was a mafia role (otherwise Gaunt and I will be lynched). If you claim she was a disguiser, that will insure that whomever we say he disguised as will be lynched. The next day, you will have drawn a good amount of suspicion, but you could easily deflect the pressure by asking questions about game mechanics in day chat. Eventually Rodgers will come along and say he has found another person as suspicious, which will cause a second mislynch in a row (by using deductive reasoning we might even find another scum player, which will keep Rodgers cover. Even if we lynch a town target everyone will believe that the person Rodgers checked was framed.).

So what our situation will be after all this is all six of us will still be alive (8 counting puppets), and we will have had three nights worth of kills (6 total just from us), along with the two mislynches that we direct (a total of 8 kills). It is reasonable to assume that there will be at least six kills from sources other than us (that makes it a total of 14 kills).

There are 29 accounts left in this game. 13 of them are town. 8 of them belong to us (9 counting Wicket). If everything goes to plan there will only be 6 accounts left in the game that belong to players other than us. We will have the majority.

Even if everything went wrong, a couple of us died, we failed to create a mislynch, and some of our night kills didn't work, we still would be in a great position to win the game.

Bleh, my fail. Roger had the vigi gun. Should have realized that.

So, Law, shooting Boba with the gunsmith gun will pretty much reveal that. It won't look like a Vigilante shot.

I know it won't look like a vigilante shot, and that is fine. As long as it doesn't look like a mafia kill people will not know for sure that we killed him.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
There are a few problems with your plan:

1) Nina is likely to be shot tonight if Leia wasn't lying about the gun.

2) Leia needs to die tonight for another reason: she is interviewing Monica tonight. What happens if the two develop a Disguiser code? Leia has already insinuated that she won't be vacation for Day 6, so if she is not dead she will be much more active and likely reveal the role lists as well. If someone takes the time to post the role list from each vault, adding in who died and who is left, my vault will draw heavy suspicion, along with yours and especially Nina/Beru's if neither of them is dead tomorrow.

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23150206.jpg

Law
July 8th, 2012, 08:04 AM
There are a few problems with your plan:

1) Nina is likely to be shot tonight if Leia wasn't lying about the gun.

2) Leia needs to die tonight for another reason: she is interviewing Monica tonight. What happens if the two develop a Disguiser code? Leia has already insinuated that she won't be vacation for Day 6, so if she is not dead she will be much more active and likely reveal the role lists as well. If someone takes the time to post the role list from each vault, adding in who died and who is left, my vault will draw heavy suspicion, along with yours and especially Nina/Beru's if neither of them is dead tomorrow.

Leia is interviewing Nina.....

Even if Nina dies tonight, it still won't drastically affect the plan.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM

As funny as that is, I just remembered that Beru will be up for a free lynch tomorrow. Hopefully we can prevent that from going through. Beru might need to take Nina's doctor claim.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 08:07 AM
As funny as that is, I just remembered that Beru will be up for a free lynch tomorrow. Hopefully we can prevent that from going through. Beru might need to take Nina's doctor claim.

Actually I just saw this part of the rules:

Note: This is at the host's discretion. A player does not need to do much to avoid the radio interview. If a player is eligible for a free lynch and then begins being an active member of the game then it can be reversed (it has achieved the desired effect). Similarly, if someone eligible for a free lynch continues to be AFK and is not free-lynched, then he may be replaced at the host's discretion anyway; that scenario is less likely if replacements are not available.

Moral of the story - Just play the game and we will do our best to make sure that the people you are playing with at least participate

Beru you need to be active tomorrow. We cannot afford to have you free lynched.

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Leia is interviewing Nina.....

Actually Nina is being interviewed by Foxxxxxy Roxxxxxxy.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Actually Nina is being interviewed by Foxxxxxy Roxxxxxxy.

Ah. In that case Nina, don't do anything I said you should do.

As for Monica and Leia's interview, they won't be able to create a disguiser code because there is no back and forth between the interviewer and the interviewee.

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 01:04 PM
So is someone submitting some night actions? :)

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Law, if Roger thinks that he can't go through with the plan, we need to adjust accordingly. We cannot force him to disguise as Monica, but we *can* ensure that she dies.

What if Roger instead disguises as Boba? Then, Gaunt shoots Monica and I shoot Leia. I really think Rodgers, out of everyone, *should* be healed, but if we fire at all three, we have a good chance of at least eliminating 2 of our 3 primary threats.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM
If no one else submits any can you just take them from me?

Klaus - Shoot Boba
Beru - Give attacked and healed pill to Mkoll
Gaunt - Attack Monica
Roger - Disguise as Monica
Nina - Clean Vader

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Law, if Roger thinks that he can't go through with the plan, we need to adjust accordingly. We cannot force him to disguise as Monica, but we *can* ensure that she dies.

What if Roger instead disguises as Boba? Then, Gaunt shoots Monica and I shoot Leia. I really think Rodgers, out of everyone, *should* be healed, but if we fire at all three, we have a good chance of at least eliminating 2 of our 3 primary threats.

Monica is very likely to be healed. I want to have two shots on her at least. Roger can go through with the plan. All he has to do is say Yoshimitsu disguised as someone. By the time he becomes a priority the town will no longer have the majority.

What we do need to decide is who we should say Yoshimitsu disguised as.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I was thinking of saying he disguised as Luke. If for whatever reason Boba doesn't die tonight then we should definitely say Yoshimitsu disguised as Boba, but if he does die we should say he disguised as Luke.

Nina
July 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
does coroner even know the target of disguiser? doesn't he technically check the body of the deadman and discover the role, but not the name

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Monica is very likely to be healed. I want to have two shots on her at least. Roger can go through with the plan. All he has to do is say Yoshimitsu disguised as someone. By the time he becomes a priority the town will no longer have the majority.

What we do need to decide is who we should say Yoshimitsu disguised as.

I believe your plan is a sound one, but you have to understand that Roger, whoever he is, does not feel comfortable doing so. If he does not think he can replicate Monica's speech, that is a problem. At the moment, it sounds like you are tossing him to the wolves because as soon as they mislynch the town will NOT let him off the hook. They will know he disguised and they will kill him because Monica would not lie about that. Rodgers may change the lynch, but the town will still kill him.

Keep in mind we have not even thought about who the Brotherhood is shooting tonight. Right now, their main threat is Rodgers. If he is revealed as a puppet tomorrow, I am basically screwed, regardless of the Monica gambit.

If we go through with the Disguiser plan, I suggest saying that an anonymous lurker was disguised (Tebow or Tarkin, for example. Maybe Jin). Prominent players will put up too much of a fuss and the lynch will not be successful.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I was thinking of saying he disguised as Luke. If for whatever reason Boba doesn't die tonight then we should definitely say Yoshimitsu disguised as Boba, but if he does die we should say he disguised as Luke.

You are underestimating the town, especially if Leia is still alive. They will see through this (ESPECIALLY if we try and accuse Boba).

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:25 PM
does coroner even know the target of disguiser? doesn't he technically check the body of the deadman and discover the role, but not the name

He discovers the targets of the dead player. This is how we will cause a mislynch, and how we will prevent Roger (Monica) from being lynched. Roger will say Yoshimitsu only visited Luke (or whomever we choose) which will cause that player to get lynched. The next day, when Roger is being pressured, we can bring up the possibility that Yoshimitsu did indeed visit Luke (or whomever we choose) but that his disguise failed through whatever means (bussing, healeding, etc.), and instead he was devoured.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I believe your plan is a sound one, but you have to understand that Roger, whoever he is, does not feel comfortable doing so. If he does not think he can replicate Monica's speech, that is a problem. At the moment, it sounds like you are tossing him to the wolves because as soon as they mislynch the town will NOT let him off the hook. They will know he disguised and they will kill him because Monica would not lie about that. Rodgers may change the lynch, but the town will still kill him.

Keep in mind we have not even thought about who the Brotherhood is shooting tonight. Right now, their main threat is Rodgers. If he is revealed as a puppet tomorrow, I am basically screwed, regardless of the Monica gambit.

If we go through with the Disguiser plan, I suggest saying that an anonymous lurker was disguised (Tebow or Tarkin, for example. Maybe Jin). Prominent players will put up too much of a fuss and the lynch will not be successful.

There is a very reasonable explanation for why a coroner's information would be incorrect (see my response to Nina). If Roger does not feel comfortable recreating Monica's speech then he can just post that he was healed and attacked, say who Yoshimitsu disguised as, then say he has to go do something and won't be around for most of the day. It is past the point of coming up with a new plan. We have 2 hours before night actions need to be submitted. If we run this plan as I outlined we will be fine. Whom the Brotherhood kills is another matter, but I doubt Rodgers will die tonight.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:33 PM
But Klaus, will you be signaling Wicket to jail Rodgers so we can meet with him? It is very important that we establish a better code system with him.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:38 PM
But Klaus, will you be signaling Wicket to jail Rodgers so we can meet with him? It is very important that we establish a better code system with him.

I believe that meeting with Wicket is a mistake. He's on our side and, as long as maintain a majority over the Brotherhood as the leading mafia team, he will side with us. We cannot afford to lose Wicket's kill every night because his kill is very valuable. I also believe he may be shot tomorrow night once Biggs is killed, so we need to use that to our advantage.

I'll revise the code to be my first post of the day. If Boba or Leia is alive tomorrow, I will signal to Wicket to kill them. If both are dead (as well as Monica), I will signal to Wicket to kill Jabba or Mkoll (the two other leading voices).

Wicket could have sold me out as Devourer, but he has not done so. He's on our side, knows Klaus, Rodgers, and Paul's identities and, if he's paying attention, he also knows that Nina is Janitor and that Beru is on our team.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I believe that meeting with Wicket is a mistake. He's on our side and, as long as maintain a majority over the Brotherhood as the leading mafia team, he will side with us. We cannot afford to lose Wicket's kill every night because his kill is very valuable. I also believe he may be shot tomorrow night once Biggs is killed, so we need to use that to our advantage.

I'll revise the code to be my first post of the day. If Boba or Leia is alive tomorrow, I will signal to Wicket to kill them. If both are dead (as well as Monica), I will signal to Wicket to kill Jabba or Mkoll (the two other leading voices).

Wicket could have sold me out as Devourer, but he has not done so. He's on our side, knows Klaus, Rodgers, and Paul's identities and, if he's paying attention, he also knows that Nina is Janitor and that Beru is on our team.

If we could communicate with him better situations such as the one we are in right now wouldn't exist. He could have killed a cleaned Monica for us without worrying about heals, and we could have killed Briggs and still had two kills left over. Instead we have to scramble to kill the people we need dead, while Wicket only draws more suspicion onto himself because he is killing his main detractor. It is to prevent these situations from happening again that I want to meet with him.

However if you do not want to meet with him, that is your choice. At least reveal me to him please.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 01:47 PM
The plan should be roger disguise as monica and then say that yoshimitsu was the enclave framer and that he targeted francine and law. Awesome plan is awesome. Do that!

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
If we could communicate with him better situations such as the one we are in right now wouldn't exist. He could have killed a cleaned Monica for us without worrying about heals, and we could have killed Briggs and still had two kills left over. Instead we have to scramble to kill the people we need dead, while Wicket only draws more suspicion onto himself because he is killing his main detractor. It is to prevent these situations from happening again that I want to meet with him.

At the time, I was more worried about being executed by a jailor playing along with me than establishing a perfect code.

I signaled to Wicket yesterday to kill/clean Boba tonight. It is not my fault he chose not to. Remember: Wicket is still working only for himself. He will win with the mafia if he has to, but he will turn on us in a second if it means winning with the Brotherhood because they gain the numbers. The only real use of a second meeting is to tell him our role list and who our main detractors are. However, he explicitly told me that he is working for him, not us.

However if you do not want to meet with him, that is your choice. At least reveal me to him please.

I will inform him that you are Enclave in my first post with the number system.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Klaus - Shoot Boba
Beru - Give attacked and healed pill to Mkoll
Gaunt - Attack Monica
Roger - Disguise as Monica
Nina - Clean Vader

We are going to need a signal from Gaunt for if his shot does not go through on Monica (i.e. - if she is healed) so that Roger can claim attack/healed.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:09 PM
how would I know if Monica was healed? We are attacking her twice after all.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:09 PM
After tonight i would prefer to frame rogers/monica than kill in order to avert suspicion on her.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 02:11 PM
how would I know if Monica was healed? We are attacking her twice after all.

I just mean in the event that your attack goes through first, if you receive a message "Your target survived your attack!" and Roger successfully disguises as her, you will need to signal to him that he needs to claim attacked/healed or else the Doctor will get suspicious.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:12 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23161322.jpg

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I just mean in the event that your attack goes through first, if you receive a message "Your target survived your attack!" and Roger successfully disguises as her, you will need to signal to him that he needs to claim attacked/healed or else the Doctor will get suspicious.

Oh I didn't know we were doing those kind of feedback messages. How about this for a code, I will post one sentence for my first post of the day. If that sentence has a period the attack went through, if the sentence doesn't have a period monica survived the attack.

I spy with my little eye something that is blue. <- attack went through
I spy with my little eye something that is blue <- target survived attack

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM
This will be very interesting, since there are no feedback messages telling the attacker whether or not their attack was successful. How does the sentence end in that situation?

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM
This will be very interesting, since there are no feedback messages telling the attacker whether or not their attack was successful. How does the sentence end in that situation?

Llolllollollol. God, I need to read the rules more.

Roger, just claim attack/healed anyway, since Monica WILL be attacked (unless she is bussed).

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Ok fuck the code

does the doctor get a successful heal notice?

Forum Mafia GM
July 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Ok fuck the code

does the doctor get a successful heal notice?

Yes

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Yes

lame

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Ok so roger/monica claimed attacked and healed regardless but question if you were drugged as a possibility.

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Also roger if you find yourself in the body of someone else claim bussed

Law
July 8th, 2012, 02:33 PM

Roger will claim attacked and healed if he succesfully disguises no matter what. Only one person prevents an attack, and only that person would recieve a message that their target was attacked (if they even recieve a message at all).

Roger
July 8th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Here is what I am going to do then.

-Disguise as Monica
-Claim Yori was a NON-DISGUISER member of the BoS, probably framer
-Next day, claim that Roger was either a neutral or town (probably neutral)

My previous thought on coroner problems was just me overthinking. There shouldn't be a problem, and disguising as Monica should work well.

However, I'm telling you now, I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT YORI WAS DISGUISER. I have no idea how asking aimless questions and playing dumb will prevent an inevitable lynch, which would come if I made such a dumb play and fed the town obviously false information. Other then that, everything should be good.

-Disguise Monica

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
no claim he was enclave, we need to cover the enclave member in vault 5

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Abilities: At night you may study the corpse of a dead player. You will discover their last will, role and previous night action targets. If your target is targeted by a Grave Robber during the same night, the Grave Robber will be unsuccessful.

Pertinent rulings: You will not discover the night numbers that your target took their actions, just the target names. If a Grave Robber targets your target, you will not be informed. If a player has been cleaned by a Janitor and a Lawyer's fake last will is still in effect on your target, you will receive the fake last will.

Coroner's rolecard, if we are disguising as coroner we need the following

1) Targets role Yoshimisu was Enclave Framer
2) Targets for night actions, Yoshimitsu targeted Francine, Law, and Gaunt
3) Fake last will. With the last hour of the night we should forger a last will for yoshimitsu

Law
July 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Here is what I am going to do then.

-Disguise as Monica
-Claim Yori was a NON-DISGUISER member of the BoS, probably framer
-Next day, claim that Roger was either a neutral or town (probably neutral)

My previous thought on coroner problems was just me overthinking. There shouldn't be a problem, and disguising as Monica should work well.

However, I'm telling you now, I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT YORI WAS DISGUISER. I have no idea how asking aimless questions and playing dumb will prevent an inevitable lynch, which would come if I made such a dumb play and fed the town obviously false information. Other then that, everything should be good.

-Disguise Monica

You would not get lynched for three reasons.

1. Rodgers will come up with a suspicious result on someone which will cause a second mislynch.

2. You will explain that Yoshimitsu's disguise must have not gone through because his target was healed/bussed/bodyguarded.

3. By the time the town would try to lynch you they will be in the minority.

On Day 7 when Rodgers shares his suspicious results it will once again be a case of circumstantial evidence vs. hard evidence, and the hard eveidence will be in our favor (just like Francine vs. Monica). Day 8 you wont be lynched because we have the majority.

If you follow the plan we will win the game (barring night actions screwing us over). If you don't follow the plan we could lose.

Nina
July 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM
-clean Monica

In case you kill her outright we can pretend Monica was never a coroner maybe.

Also control Beru, I hope he didnt get interviewed for free lynch that would suck

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Targeted Gaunt? Did you guys have actions in your vault on Night 3? Because if not, we would not have a third target because he would've been jailed/devoured on Night 4.

Therefore, I would do this:

IN THE EVENT THAT RODGERS/KLAUS IS KILLED TONIGHT:

Coroner:
1) Target Yoshi. He was Enclave Framer.
2) Yoshi targeted Francine N1, Gaunt N2.
3) Target left no last will.

IN THE EVENT THAT RODGERS IS STILL ALIVE TONIGHT:

Coroner:
1) Target Yoshi. He was Enclave Disguiser.
2) Yoshi targeted Luke N4.

Law, thoughts?

Gaunt
July 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
ok this is my shot at a fake last will, remember Sleuth wifom.

The fact that I was voted into the melon roulette means that there is more scum than meets the eye. I suspect Francine voted me as she is probably scum, Brady voted me as he is just a troll, and Law voted me as he is probably hidden scum. Don't lose sight of the scum in vault 5.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Nina, please re-direct your cleaning. Since your cleaning and Roger's disguising occurs at the same time, the effect is randomized. You might make him unable to disguise.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:08 PM
-clean Monica

In case you kill her outright we can pretend Monica was never a coroner maybe.

Also control Beru, I hope he didnt get interviewed for free lynch that would suck

Good point. I was just suggesting we clean Vader on the off chance that he gets killed, but if our disguise doesnt go through cleaning Monica is the second best thing.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Good point. I was just suggesting we clean Vader on the off chance that he gets killed, but if our disguise doesnt go through cleaning Monica is the second best thing.

Just pointing this out from the FAQ:

If we disguise/clean the same target at night, will the effect be randomized (because they happen at the same time)? Or will disguising take effect first to negate the cleaning?

It is randomized - either the target will die and be cleaned, or the Disguiser will disguise.

Nina
July 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Alright, I didnt know cleaning prevents disguisng.
Ill clean someone who is likely to be attacked, but who?

Also Beru will be up for free lynch tomorrow, no stopping it

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Targeted Gaunt? Did you guys have actions in your vault on Night 3? Because if not, we would not have a third target because he would've been jailed/devoured on Night 4.

Therefore, I would do this:

IN THE EVENT THAT RODGERS/KLAUS IS KILLED TONIGHT:

Coroner:
1) Target Yoshi. He was Enclave Framer.
2) Yoshi targeted Francine N1, Gaunt N2.

IN THE EVENT THAT RODGERS IS STILL ALIVE TONIGHT:

Coroner:
1) Target Yoshi. He was Enclave Disguiser.
2) Yoshi targeted Luke N4.

Law, thoughts?

I agree completely. If you or Rodgers dies tonight we won't be able to cause the second mislynch which would put Roger in hot water.

Nina
July 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
-clean Beru
I'd clean myself but he's the second best candidate to being shot

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Alright, I didnt know cleaning prevents disguisng.
Ill clean someone who is likely to be attacked, but who?

Also Beru will be up for free lynch tomorrow, no stopping it

I suggested Vader because his last will might incriminate us.

Nina
July 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
But is Vader likely to die?

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Luna is probably like: "Guys, come on. I have shit to do and you keep submitting your actions right before the deadline!"

Me: "But right before the deadline is Enclave Pow Wow time!"

Roger
July 8th, 2012, 03:18 PM
*sigh*. I've been having a rough night, so I'll trust that you'll be able to prevent my lynch if I accuse Yori of being disguiser.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I recommend cleaning Beru or Rodgers. If Rodgers is killed and we clean him, then I'm not a sitting duck for the next two days in which both of my accounts get shot/lynched by the town.

On the other hand, if Beru is killed/cleaned it will either make him look like a Disguiser or like he was attacked by mafia.

I think hiding Rodgers role is much more critical than Beru's, who will probably be up for free-lynch tomorrow.

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Okay, so this is a recap of our actions during the day:

-Roger claim attacked and healed if you successfully disguise as Monica. If Rodgers is still alive say that Yoshimitsu was disguiser and he disguised as Luke. If Rodgers is dead claim that Yoshimitsu was Framer and he framed Gaunt N1, Francine N2, and me N4.

-Klaus will be revealing me in day chat.

-Nina or Beru will claim doctor if they for some reason become the main lynch target. (Don't use this unless you are close to being lynched).

-Beru will post enough that he will no longer be eligible for a free lynch (at least 10 posts to be safe).

Am I missing anything?

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I recommend cleaning Beru or Rodgers. If Rodgers is killed and we clean him, then I'm not a sitting duck for the next two days in which both of my accounts get shot/lynched by the town.

On the other hand, if Beru is killed/cleaned it will either make him look like a Disguiser or like he was attacked by mafia.

I think hiding Rodgers role is much more critical than Beru's, who will probably be up for free-lynch tomorrow.

Yes clean Rodgers. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Definitely clean Rodgers.

Klaus
July 8th, 2012, 03:24 PM
-Rodgers will post a non-suspicious result on a player (I'm thinking Mkoll, to gain his trust).

-Klaus will signal to Wicket to jail a particular target based on who is still alive. If Klaus is dead, it will be Nina or Beru's job to signal to Wicket. Main priority targets if still alive (in this order): Monica, Boba, Leia, Mkoll, Jabba

Law
July 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
-Rodgers will post a non-suspicious result on a player (I'm thinking Mkoll, to gain his trust).

-Klaus will signal to Wicket to jail a particular target based on who is still alive. If Klaus is dead, it will be Nina or Beru's job to signal to Wicket. Main priority targets if still alive (in this order): Monica, Boba, Leia, Mkoll, Jabba

I was thinking you should save all your "non suspicious" results for when one of us is about to be lynched. At the very least I wouldn't post them so we can use it to our advantage later.