PDA

View Full Version : Night 5 Chat

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I have lots of ideas/thoughts to post, so I will just start the thread while I type them out.

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Alright, I think Nina or Rodgers will be dead from Leia's gun tonight.

The Devourer is cleaning Biggs, which I think is a huge mistake. I signaled to him with the code to devour and kill/clean Boba, but Wicket did not do so.

People we need to kill are:
-Leia
-Boba
-Monica

If the last 4 hours of that day didn't happen, I was going to suggest that Roger disguise as Monica. Now, that could be a real problem.

Rodgers' status as the only remaining Sheriff is in contention, but no one else has claimed Sheriff. Therefore, if he remains alive, I will keep up the shtick and suggest that Francine was framed (which, thankfully, Vader seems to agree with, along with Luke).

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:29 PM
-I can't stop laughing at our now confirmed sane sheriff Rodger. Fucking hilarious. The idea was very stupid though Klaus, and I am slightly pissed that you went through with it even after I told you not to. Had Francine flipped town me and Gaunt would have been in serious shit.

-Roger that was really stupid of you to claim witched knowing that Jabba had received the witched pill. Luckily no one paid it any attention. You need to disguise tonight(keep reading for my ideas). Had you communicated a bit more with us you wouldn't be in the position you are in now though.

-Nina if you survive the night keep being lurky, but make a few posts where you vaguely hint that it would be smart to keep you alive. You need to set yourself up for a doctor claim.

-Good work with Paul today Klaus.

-We may need to schedule another meeting with Wickett. I tried multiple times to get him to devour Monica, but he somehow did not notice anything I said. He for some reason is going to devour Briggs which is a fucking retarded move. I wanted him to devour Monica and then we would have killed Briggs in return.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:33 PM
So this is my plan:

Law - Give gun to Klaus
Roger - Disguise as Monica
Gaunt - Attack Monica
Klaus - Shoot Boba
Nina - Do nothing

Our base attack against Monica will negate any heal she may receive, which will allow Roger to disguise as her. Roger will then claim that Yoshimitsu was indeed disguiser, and then will give the town the name of his target (I haven't decided on who to use this on yet). Klaus will shoot Boba with the gunsmith gun, which will prevent people from assuming that we killed him because he was on to us. Nina will have to do nothing because I want the Boba kill to show up as one from a gunsmith gun and she will probably be role blocked.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Klaus, you do realize that Francine would have shown up as suspicious to a sane sheriff right? Rodgers is as confirmed as a sane sheriff can get.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Oh and I forgot;

Beru - Give attacked and healed pill to Mkoll.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Also, I have questions. What the fuck happened with your kill last night Roger? Were you actually witched? Who was Phoebe protecting? Did any of us fight her? If so how did you not die?

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
If everything goes to plan, tomorrow Paul should signal Wicket that we want him to meet with Rogers (at this time he would be Monica). I will start type up a code system that we will easily be able to use, along with some basic strategies, and Roger can just copy and paste it into the jail chat.

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
-I can't stop laughing at our now confirmed sane sheriff Rodger. Fucking hilarious. The idea was very stupid though Klaus, and I am slightly pissed that you went through with it even after I told you not to. Had Francine flipped town me and Gaunt would have been in serious shit.

To be fair, it was quite obvious Francine was not Town and I trusted (and shared) Gaunt's suspicions.

Rodgers as a Sane Sheriff is even more valuable than you think: this means one of the Hidden Anys in our vault counts a Sheriff, leaving only two other Hidden Anys. Thus, the Ventriloquist and both puppets cannot be in my vault because there is not room for them. :D

-Roger that was really stupid of you to claim witched knowing that Jabba had received the witched pill. Luckily no one paid it any attention. You need to disguise tonight(keep reading for my ideas). Had you communicated a bit more with us you wouldn't be in the position you are in now though.

As soon as I saw this, I grew really concerned. Thankfully everyone else has overlooked it. Roger has to disguise tonight. I don't know if Rodgers can pull him out of a jam like he did with Nina this past day.

-Nina if you survive the night keep being lurky, but make a few posts where you vaguely hint that it would be smart to keep you alive. You need to set yourself up for a doctor claim.

This is the only way Nina could possibly survive. She'll probably be forced to claim tomorrow if she's not dead already.

-Good work with Paul today Klaus.

Thank you. :)

We may need to schedule another meeting with Wickett. I tried multiple times to get him to devour Monica, but he somehow did not notice anything I said. He for some reason is going to devour Briggs which is a fucking retarded move. I wanted him to devour Monica and then we would have killed Briggs in return.

I felt bad for Wicket because Biggs threw SO much suspicion on him. This presents a problem for Klaus as well: we know the Devourer is in Vault 66. All a mentor has to do is claim for a pressured Biggs (I don't believe Biggs has a mentor yet...but maybe he does) and he's cleared. Rodgers is cleared. That leaves Paul/Wicket/Klaus and most people suspect Wicket/Klaus.

If we are lucky, town will start up a train on Wicket instead.

I have been considering shooting Wicket tonight to keep our mafia safe (namely, Klaus and Paul), but I do not think we can afford it. Wicket, if he's paying attention, should know that both Nina and Beru are Enclave. Law and (disguised) Roger, if Wicket comes under fire, feel free to pressure him because he doesn't know your identities yet. I'll be leaving Gaunt open as someone to give to Wicket tomorrow.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM
The thing is, if everything goes to plan, the person we say Yoshimitsu disguised as should get instantly lynched, which will buy Wicket another day. If the worst comes to happen however, I don't think he would try and screw us over if we had to lynch him. I think we can trust him with all of our names, which I plan to reveal in the message I am typing up for him right now.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
If everything goes to plan, tomorrow Paul should signal Wicket that we want him to meet with Rogers (at this time he would be Monica). I will start type up a code system that we will easily be able to use, along with some basic strategies, and Roger can just copy and paste it into the jail chat.

Actually, scratch that, I forgot about the puppets. Have Paul signal Wicket to meet with Rodgers.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM
As for Rodgers "result" from tonight, you may want to have him check you and find you as not suspicious. You are now way to valuable to lose.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Claiming witch when I actualy was witched realy isn't that big a deal at all. It realy wasn't that hard to defend myself, and this way, town will be less likely to believe there actualy is a witch. I'm about to disguise out anyway, so what does it matter if Roger gets a few scumpoints before I dump him? I'm still far from being #1 scum.

Also

Roger = Me
Rogers = Puppet

Nina
July 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I was blocked last night, and interviewed now.
I don't really feel like playing the game because Boba is an idiot who got so very lucky/or cheated becaus ehis reasoning behind suspecting us makes 0 sense, but he keeps bringing it up and people keep sheeping.
So yeah I might die, but what do I know you dont value my input anyway so its not like shits gonna change.

I can't even get why you don't want to try cleaning to add more confusion. Clearly in a game where all roles are pretty much claimed you would want to clean as many uncaimed roles as possible and get rid of coroner.

Nina
July 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I was going to claim doctor, and my afk night 1 plays well with dead sheriff. Hopefully won't die

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I don't really feel like playing the game because Boba is an idiot who got so very lucky/or cheated becaus ehis reasoning behind suspecting us makes 0 sense, but he keeps bringing it up and people keep sheeping.
So yeah I might die, but what do I know you dont value my input anyway so its not like shits gonna change.

I can't even get why you don't want to try cleaning to add more confusion. Clearly in a game where all roles are pretty much claimed you would want to clean as many uncaimed roles as possible and get rid of coroner.

As I stated earlier, if we clean Boba the death description will be that of a cleaned kill. The rest of the town will then assume that the mafia killed him, which will lead them to suspect you and Beru, seeing as Boba suspected you and Beru. If we kill him with a gunsmith or vigilante gun, his death description will not lead the town to suspect he was killed by the mafia, which will alleviate some of the pressure Boba has placed on you two.

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Nina, we tried using your cleaning last night, but you were role-blocked. This is actually why I tried to get Wicket to devour Boba: so that we could kill/clean Biggs for him and that added fear of role-blocking wouldn't come into play because Boba would be jailed.

I suspect he'll block Beru tonight.

I do want to find a way to utilize your cleaning ability tonight.

Law's plan is a good one though. Ensure Roger disguises as Monica so that he can them pretend to be the Coroner (which is such an easy role to false claim). My only real problem with it is that a) what if the Doctor is on Rodgers and Gaunt ends up killing Monica in the first shot (Roger won't be disguised) and b) with Roger's disguise ability we can kill three players tonight, can we not? Killing three down ensures they lose majority overall.

Nina
July 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I doubt Monica will be healed though, so I support the 3 kpn
also, can the gun be witched? I seem to have missed that point.
Hopefully witch won't be a dumbass this time again

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Law's plan is a good one though. Ensure Roger disguises as Monica so that he can them pretend to be the Coroner (which is such an easy role to false claim). My only real problem with it is that a) what if the Doctor is on Rodgers and Gaunt ends up killing Monica in the first shot (Roger won't be disguised) and b) with Roger's disguise ability we can kill three players tonight, can we not? Killing three down ensures they lose majority overall.

If for whatever reason Roger does not disguise tonight, it shouldn't even be a problem because he is not the most suspicious player left in the game. If he does come under pressure, however, we will have a multitude of ways to save him, whether it be simple misdirection through day chat, a Rodgers investigation claim, or a doctor claim from Roger.

As for the killing three people tonight, causing a mislynch during the day is much more valuable than an extra kill at night. We currently can cause at least one mislynch whenever we want by having Rodgers claim he received a suspicious result on a certain player. If Roger successfully disguises as Monica, we instantly gain the ability to cause a second mislynch by having him claim Yoshimitsu disguised as someone.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Also, a secondary (but just as important) reason for killing Monica is that if Yoshimitsu flips anything but mafia Gaunt and I will be in deep shit. There are only three people left from our Vault now, and it was widely suspected that there were two mafia in our Vault (although I think that suspicious has died down now a bit).

Law
July 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM

You don't have to worry about Boba. He has no proof, and the town is pretty easy to manipulate (see Mkoll and I when we moved the lynch from you to Francine). A doctor roll claim from you (along with confirmation from whomever we drug) will be more than enough to remove any pressure you may accrue tomorrow.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 06:00 PM
By the way Nina, if you are being interviewed you need to take that opportunity to claim doctor. It is published anonymously so no one but Leia will know that you will eventually claim doctor. Don't give out your targets or who you would be targeting tonight though. Basically just post something like "I am a doctor, so rest easy town, you have someone protecting you at night. I am either a normal doctor or a traumatized surgeon because none of my targets have been role-blocked." Obviously don't write exactly that, but state those basic themes throughout it and make it a paragraph or two long.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I have to remind you with something very important.

Causing a mislynch = Nice success

Causing a mislynch, but causing one of us to become confirmed scum = Loss

We are more valuable then town. By disguising as Monica, my lynch is inevitable, making it a move I do not want to take.

Focusing our kill and the gun at Monica is a possible move. However, I am strongly against doing a suicide disguise. We have the extra KPN! We shouldn't have too hard a time bleeding the town out if we don't start throwing ourselves for getting lynched.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I have to remind you with something very important.

Causing a mislynch = Nice success

Causing a mislynch, but causing one of us to become confirmed scum = Loss

We are more valuable then town. By disguising as Monica, my lynch is inevitable, making it a move I do not want to take.

Focusing our kill and the gun at Monica is a possible move. However, I am strongly against doing a suicide disguise. We have the extra KPN! We shouldn't have too hard a time bleeding the town out if we don't start throwing ourselves for getting lynched.

See it isn't a suicide disguise. Monica is confirmed town. If you end up disguising as her, it will mean some town member protected her from our basic mafia attack. This town member (along with the rest of the town) will assume that was the only attack made against her. When you cause a mislynch as Monica, any half-assed explanation will convince the town that your results were tampered with somehow. The last thing any of them would expect would be that we had successfully disguised as her.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
See it isn't a suicide disguise. Monica is confirmed town. If you end up disguising as her, it will mean some town member protected her from our basic mafia attack. This town member (along with the rest of the town) will assume that was the only attack made against her. When you cause a mislynch as Monica, any half-assed explanation will convince the town that your results were tampered with somehow. The last thing any of them would expect would be that we had successfully disguised as her.

The double kill/disguise is the oldest trick in the book. I've done it plenty of times during in-house games in SC2 Mafia. It's hardly something which has never been before.

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM
-If I am killing I am killing Leia not Monica. Leia is way more dangerous than Monica, her deductive reasoning could fuck us all over. Probably Clementine.

-We have a good thing going with the "confirmed sane sheriff." We should get another suspicious result on someone else tomorrow. Right now I am thinking Mkoll is a good target to get lynched with the sane sheriff smackdown. The only problem is if people discover you are a puppet they will be like "wait there were 4 puppets in vault 66" and then headhunt Klaus and Paul with the rest of your vault. That also puts Wicket in danger.

-Roger are you going to use your disguise yet? I wouldn't because I think we are safe from a lynch of you. If you disguise I think Vader is a good target, him or someone in the background. Rawne feels like a good disguiser target to me... don't ask m Maybe brady since he is just gonna lurk and have everyone ignore him if you want to lurk as your playstyle.

-If we say that yoshimitsu was disguiser enough times then people will start believing us. That means me and Law are pretty much in the clear, nice how this shit works out.

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM
-If I am killing I am killing Leia not Monica. Leia is way more dangerous than Monica, her deductive reasoning could fuck us all over. Probably Clementine.

-We have a good thing going with the "confirmed sane sheriff." We should get another suspicious result on someone else tomorrow. Right now I am thinking Mkoll is a good target to get lynched with the sane sheriff smackdown. The only problem is if people discover you are a puppet they will be like "wait there were 4 puppets in vault 66" and then headhunt Klaus and Paul with the rest of your vault. That also puts Wicket in danger.

-Roger are you going to use your disguise yet? I wouldn't because I think we are safe from a lynch of you. If you disguise I think Vader is a good target, him or someone in the background. Rawne feels like a good disguiser target to me... don't ask m Maybe brady since he is just gonna lurk and have everyone ignore him if you want to lurk as your playstyle.

-If we say that yoshimitsu was disguiser enough times then people will start believing us. That means me and Law are pretty much in the clear, nice how this shit works out.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Yes, I am probably going to disguise tonight.

Big thing to remember on the Vader front! While he seems pro-town, he now has a theoretical chance of 1/3 of being witch. Do I think Romo and Han are much more likely of being witch? Yes, but Vader still fit's in there.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Monica could f*@k be over on the disguise front, and she needs to be dealt with quite soon. While I am very against disguising as Monica (checked Mafiawiki, the double kill/disguise gambit is in there), a kill against her for good faith may be a plan. If Yori is disguiser (which he probably is) BoS will want to take a swing at her, and we may able to do a bit of team-play on that front. Lookouts are worrying, but Gaunt could help us out there.

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM
If you need to get away with a kill I'm your guy. I still say we get Leia over Monica though

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM
How about...

Gunsmith gun directed towards Monica
Faction kill towards Leia?

Just thinking of possibilitys.

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM
If you need to get away with a kill I'm your guy. I still say we get Leia over Monica though

You don't understand. Monica is the Coroner. She is checking Yoshimitsu tonight. If we do not kill her, you and/or Law are as good as dead once he is revealed as Town PR.

Leia, while she has great deductive reasoning (and I thought she might be clementine as well), is only a Journalist. We have to weigh roles vs night actions here. And right now, Monica is a huge problem.

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 10:36 PM
true that, ok lets kill Monica and Leia! problem solved

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
also do we agree tomorrow Rogers should find Mkoll as suspicious? I think we should milk our "confirmed sheriff" puppet for all it is worth.

Roger
July 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Btw, I understand that only throwing one kill at Leia is a big of a risk. However, BoS's situation will detereate even further if she continues to live. I'm counting that they will try a desperate attempt to keep their numbers at 3.

Law
July 6th, 2012, 10:46 PM

What the fuck? Did you read day chat? Monica, who come tomorrow will confirm herself as coroner, is checking Yoshimitsu tonight. She will see that he was not disguiser, and if she is able to reveal this information to the town either you, Brady, or myself will be lynched.

As for Leia, she is not a threat in any way, shape, or form. She is a useless role and is yet to suspect any of us going off her own ambitions.

While I am very against disguising as Monica (checked Mafiawiki, the double kill/disguise gambit is in there), a kill against her for good faith may be a plan.

Please give me one good reason why this would be a bad course of action. I guarantee town would not think that Monica had been disguised unless you fail to replicate her prose. Town would not suspect you of being a disguiser because; 1. You will be accusing Yoshimitsu of being a disguiser (people will assume that there wouldn't be a second disguiser in play), 2. Monica is a coroner, which normally is a poor role for mafia to disguise as (in our case it is a perfect), 3. In order for the disguise to even take some protective role would have to get a successful heal. The town has no idea how high our KPN is right now, and they will assume that only one attack was used on Monica when all the other dead bodies are seen in the graveyard.

If Yori is disguiser (which he probably is) BoS will want to take a swing at her, and we may able to do a bit of team-play on that front. Lookouts are worrying, but Gaunt could help us out there.

Have you not been paying any attention recently? Yoshimitsu was not a disguiser. Wicket devoured him. The BoS will not be touching her, seeing as she in no way threatens them.

This is a good plan, please don't fuck it up.

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 11:16 PM
At the moment, Rodgers may check Tarkin and find him suspicious. I believe Tarkin is one of the BoS (not sure on the others, but Manning and Wedge/Rawne seem like good candidates). We will need to take out Vick/Brees soon, as one of them is Bus Driver (or Kidnapper).

Law
July 6th, 2012, 11:20 PM
At the moment, Rodgers may check Tarkin and find him suspicious. I believe Tarkin is one of the BoS (not sure on the others, but Manning and Wedge/Rawne seem like good candidates). We will need to take out Vick/Brees soon, as one of them is Bus Driver (or Kidnapper).

Rawne is my best guess for a BoS member. I also think Vader is probably witch.

Gaunt
July 6th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Tarkin isn't a threat though. Mkoll has jabba as his apprentice so those retards are in with each other. If Mkoll is brotherhood like I suspect then he is a much better threat. We can at the very least force a claim out of him. I think we should target key players and not worry about if they are BoS or not. That is like pouring salt in the BoS's wounds, they are gonna die their numbers are far inferior to ours and they only have one night kill and no devourer alliance.

Question: If we find someone suspicous tomorrow should we use our sheriff puppet to clear someone the next day. I am thinking after that we find wicket not suspicous or would that incriminate him when the puppet dies?

Klaus
July 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Tarkin isn't a threat though. Mkoll has jabba as his apprentice so those retards are in with each other. If Mkoll is brotherhood like I suspect then he is a much better threat. We can at the very least force a claim out of him. I think we should target key players and not worry about if they are BoS or not. That is like pouring salt in the BoS's wounds, they are gonna die their numbers are far inferior to ours and they only have one night kill and no devourer alliance.

We have hit a stage of this game where every Enclave member alive is crucial. The more we lose, the more the Brotherhood and Town gain. Attacking Mkoll is not a good idea because not only will he vehemently deny it, Jabba will help him deny those claims.

One of the reasons I chose Francine was not just because she was scummy, but also because she didn't seem to post all that often, therefore defending herself wouldn't be a problem for us. Mkoll and Jabba, however, post all the time. Attacking one of them would not only not get them lynched, but could quite possibly get Rodgers lynched/shot instead.

The town already finds Tarkin suspicious, especially Leia, who has the Town's ear. Giving her a better target than the rest of us is a great idea because it provides a mislynch and gives us all another night alive.

Question: If we find someone suspicous tomorrow should we use our sheriff puppet to clear someone the next day. I am thinking after that we find wicket not suspicous or would that incriminate him when the puppet dies?

I don't think Rodgers should be clearing people. The BoS might be worried about him and shoot him tonight anyway. If he's alive, I need to do as much damage with him as I can. If we get Roger to disguise as Monica and accuse someone else of being disguiser, then I will clear someone. However, I will not clear someone from my vault. Since we know there is a Devourer and Biggs will be killed tonight, clearing Wicket would mean Paul or Klaus is Devourer.

I think the town might go after Wicket tomorrow if we don't give them a better target (because Biggs told them to). We'll have to do damage control or let Wicket die.

Nina
July 7th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Leia, on the other hand, is a very likely target to get healed.

I only fear that witch might control Roger into disguising as someone we wouldnt want dead

Klaus
July 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Hmm...I'm beginning to think that Vader is the Witch with a Veteran gun:

Just gotta say, I love how the three Sheriff claimers are all untrusted by the town. [Implies he is not Town]
And I just realized if there's are Masons in this setup, man, sucks for you. [Again, the implication that he is not town. "Sucks for you, [town]."]

Here seems to be the consensus for what we should do for Roger's shot:
If Brostin does not suicide, shoot him.
If Brostin does suicide and flips town, shoot Jabba.

However, the problem is, we can't order Roger to use his gun a certain night. We're still keeping him under the veil of the Veteran rifle threat, and the moment we order him to use the gun, the possible witch knows it's free reign to control him, since both can't be used the same night. That would be a catastrophe.

It's quite possible that Han or Romo is the Witch laying low, but Vader seems fairly prominent and is only focusing on Roger all day long. I think he believes Roger is Town and that is why he keeps bringing up that Roger is probably using his gun, but falsely claiming witched.