PDA

View Full Version : Day 5: Words, Bullets, Death

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
(This is possibly going down as the longest opening post in the history of FM days - because of that, I've limited the RP and any important messages from me are in YELLOW)

Dawn broke over the Vault-Tec installation. The Vault Dwellers had begun using the abandoned offices in the facility at night as sleeping quarters, and as they entered the courtyard they met a disturbing sight. Corpses littered the ground.

The Vault Dwellers didn't want to know any complex details since they were about to be bombarded by Foxy Roxy with many interviews, so they quickly identified the bodies and cause of death and moved straight into the day.

Bragg, Lei, Yoshimitsu, Lando, and Phoebe were found dead.

Bragg was a... Ventriloquist!
Lei was a... Puppet!
Yoshimistu was a... ???
Lando was a... Sheriff!
Phoebe was a... Bodyguard!

Roxy here folks, and I'm amazed at the bloodshed. So much heartache for those we have lost... a feller called Guy Mitchell once sung a tune that I think is appropriate for this situation, think I'll play it in the background while I play the interviews I recorded. All the best news from the Wasteland and the installation, only on Galaxy Radio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3emtAaUtNI

---

Jin, Beru, Brees, Manning, Ross, Romo, Fluttershy and Tebow were all approached for a radio interview by Galaxy Radio last night.

Fluttershy did not respond to the radio interview. Here's what the rest had to say.

Question 1:

What do you make of Brostin's suicide? Did you agree with Brostin when he kept saying that 'Jabba is confirmed mafia'?

I personally have a strong distaste for suicide, but I suppose the information that it brought makes it right.

Question 2:

There appears to be a situation developing with the inhabitants of Vault 5. Do you find any of them suspicious?

Maybe. Maybe not. Perhaps that's where the cult was hiding.

Question 3:

Larkin turned out to be an Arms Dealer in the Graveyard. Do you think the reasoning behind is lynch was sound, and do you think any of the people starting the lynch train on him should be questioned in more detail?

I'm not entirely sure if the reasoning was correct, but intuition can be more valuable in mafia games, and in the end, the town found their mark. He was caught tripping all over the place, and I suppose "lynch all liars" worked.

Question 4:

Vault 37 and Vault 9 claim that secret ballot votes were included in their vaults. Do you think that the true results of a secret ballot vote could ever be verified?

No. It never happened in our vault, so I doubt that the votes will ever be verified with 3 corpses in the ground. Some may have good reasons for hiding their status, however.

Question 5:

The graveyards for each of the vaults remain unpublished. Do you believe what the other vaults are reporting? Do you have any guesses as to what some of the dead players roles may be?

I don't see why they would lie, so yes. I'm assuming a smattering of mafia, town power, and citizens, naturally. I didn't notice fallen neutrals, which doesn't bode so well.

Question 6:

Plenty of people found the time to speak on Day 4 and contribute to the discussion. Who do you find to be the most trustworthy person?

Well, Brostin was the most trustworthy as proven by his death, but ... I believe Leia contributed the most.

Question 7:

Heading into Day 5, what topics do you most want to pick up and pursue? Are there any discussions you want to rekindle from Day 4 or do you have something new to bring to the conversation?

Well, naturally I'd like to defend myself against Boba's strange accusations, but I'll do that on the morrow if I don't have the opportunity to edit this interview.

Question 8:

Why was your contribution to Day 4 so small? Here is your chance to explain to the other players who were hoping you'd show up more :)

Uh, my power went out for like two/three days and I have tenuous access at the moment.

Question 1:

What do you make of Brostin's suicide? Did you agree with Brostin when he kept saying that 'Jabba is confirmed mafia'?

It was a horrible horrible thing :O. Jabba was one of the first to volunteer information about his vault. Brostin might be a crazy Sheriff fixated on his positive. We could always try lynching Jabba to find out.

Question 2:

There appears to be a situation developing with the inhabitants of Vault 5. Do you find any of them suspicious?

I have no comment on this at this point because most of the 20 pages I read bounced off me yesterday while I was collecting the role list.

Question 3:

Larkin turned out to be an Arms Dealer in the Graveyard. Do you think the reasoning behind is lynch was sound, and do you think any of the people starting the lynch train on him should be questioned in more detail?

I personally felt there was a mafia bandwagon going on with that one with the information and communication the mafia actually has. There was a reason why I did not vote. People were advocating his death far too quickly in a mass of text and spam. One user even said, "It is bad for town to have no lynch today!" I wish to question at that point, why it was bad, but I feared for my own life, there was lots of catching up on reads, and I could not construct a sufficiently intelligent post to quiet the flames.

Question 4:

Vault 37 and Vault 9 claim that secret ballot votes were included in their vaults. Do you think that the true results of a secret ballot vote could ever be verified?

Honestly, there's no way to actually verify this at all. Open Ballots are in fact, much worse because the Mafia is likely to be able to influence those votes based on what Citizen decides.

Question 5:

The graveyards for each of the vaults remain unpublished. Do you believe what the other vaults are reporting? Do you have any guesses as to what some of the dead players roles may be?

Yoda is probably disguised, or a town PR. I find it rather surprising that other vaults are reporting Citizens dying. It's abit hard to believe considering how many power roles there are... the probability of killing a citizen is approximately 10%. Also, from my comparison to the role list. Some Vaults did not actually report on some dead people in the list. I am wondering if the information was witheld because only the mafia and neutrals were left in those vaults :p.

Question 6:

Plenty of people found the time to speak on Day 4 and contribute to the discussion. Who do you find to be the most trustworthy person?

Is there really anyone we can trust in a game of Mafia? Sometimes, we don't even trust the ourselves ;)

Question 7:

Heading into Day 5, what topics do you most want to pick up and pursue? Are there any discussions you want to rekindle from Day 4 or do you have something new to bring to the conversation?

That's a hard question to actually answer. I would really like to know why our vault insisted that PRs actually get the veteran assault rifle. It makes no sense as I said before, because the PRs would have to use their night actions. Landos was pushing particularly hard for the rifle and the gun... which actually caused one of our citizens to die.

Question 8:

Why was your contribution to Day 4 so small? Here is your chance to explain to the other players who were hoping you'd show up more :)

Well, I have employed to work. When I was a full time student, I could also spend time trawling the forums to analyze behaviors and writing styles of players when I played a variant of Mafia. I really don't have that much time at this point. I also attribute my inactivity to too many college kids here. The amount of information you have to sift through is simply staggering. I get off work to find that there were 20 new pages to catch up on.

Question 1:

It was disappointing but probably neccesary. On Brostin's note that Jabba is confirmed Mafia, its.. a complicated problem of sheriff sanity, Framer problem ,Jabba's pressuring.......(And lots more, considering Brostin "skipped" his N1 action.

Jabba could be an exe or Jester or FM GM (I.E, you) knows what else, but lynching him , just as he desired to lynch Brostin in the vault, is a BADDD idea. a gunshot, on the other hand....

Question 2:

It's a rather bad idea to come to conclusions early and to present them on the spot, especially without thinking about it. Which is why I won't point FoS at anyone, lest scum decide that killing me to place a lot more FoS-es on them is an excellet idea. Or vice versa.

Question 3:

Definitely. Same goes for every other player still alive. We need all the info we can get.
On the reasoning bit, i consider that the reasoning of lynch because he broke an agreement not to share info with town poor, because we need all the info we can get.

Question 4:

Not until the end of the game, where the FM GM tells us everything.
Seriously though, We cant get the true results of a secret ballot because scum wants to frame, town wants to get info, neutrals don't want attention....

Unless someone decides to admit that the result was XXXXX which is improbable and difficult to believe because you can still lie about your ballot vote......

Question 5:

I totally believe it because the alternatives are ridiculously unlikely(I.E total scum takeover, total town takeover....) but mostly because lying about vault info is going to get you exposed real fast. Unless you had an agreement with your vault teammates(refer to above)
as having any scum players knowing about info and lying about it to town is going to result in some painful, unnecessary WIFOM that ends with even more pain and disgrace.

Question 6:

Nina, for defending Brostin. But it's a bad idea to find someone to sheep onto so early in the surface section, no? Anything can happen. Remember Fyordor from FM XI.

Question 7:

Jabba/Brostin topic must be resolved, especially with Jabba pushing for his lynch in vault D2,D3 and land D4. Admittedly, i did push for a free lynch on Brostin, but that was only because i felt we needed a better player who didn't skip night actions....

Question 8:

I'll spare you the long reason and summarize it into this: serious schedule clash.

Question 1:

Brostin committed suicide because he wanted the town to know his role. And he hopes the town will lynch Jabba for being suspicious of Brostin. To be fair, it's not the worst thing he could have done. I doubt Brostin could convince anyone that he is sheriff with his dubious "Skipped night 1, Yoda is suspicious" thing. As of right now, I remain on the fence about Jabba's alignment. If Yoda's death on night 2 is indeed a janitor kill, then that would mean there were at least 2 mafia members in our vault. But the possibility of Yoda being a disguiser is not unlikely. In fact, it would almost make sense for the disguiser to act the way Yoda did. He wanted to be technician so that he would not die during the night until he disguises. He made it difficult for players to figure out his writing style by RPing his role. It could be possible that Yoda was a disguiser and killed Jabba and replaced him. Food 4 thought :)

Question 2:

Well Brady is certainly a worthy mention. He hasn't done much apart from trolling. Law seems to be logical and intelligent. I probably trust him the most out of all the Vault 5 players. Hayley seems to be ok, I'm not getting any obvious scum vibes yet. Gaunt just seems to be a townie who is very eager to lynch. He made a mistake about Steven. Not really a scum tell. Yoshimitsu seems to be withholding some opinions/info from town. I think this is why Law wants to get Yoshimitsu lynched asap.

Question 3:

Well, the town was right about him not being town. It would make sense why Mkoll thought Larkin was the orange mafia. Larkin cooperated with the mafia hoping to see town lose. I really can't say who we should question right now. I do not have as much time as I would like, so I am afraid I will have to reread the day 4 thread over and over again on my free time. Sorry about my lurking. I'll try to squeeze more time out of my schedule.

Question 4:

I think it would be very hard to get a true result of the ballets. Because all it would take is one player to lie and mess up the results. I could not post this on day 4 but I voted for Jin to be technician on day 1 in Vault 37. Surprisingly, I was the only one who decided to follow through with Boba's plan. While we can't get the true results, we can conclude that the technician for Vault 37 on n1 was most likely a scum since he/she did not reveal. I was elected to be technician on n2. Like what most player suggested, the scums voted to elect me to be the technician. And there is no real way for us to find out who voted for me.

Question 5:

I believe what the other vaults are reporting. I believe their reports because the risk is too great if he/she simply lies about the events that happened in their vault. Unless, of course, the vault had scum majority. Then we wouldn't be able to get the truth anyway. So the best we can do is to presume that all reports and true and go with it. If certain results don't match up with their story, then we can question that report. So far, I haven't seen anyone claiming false reports. I'm not sure what to make of that yet. The vault business certainly gives scum-dominated vaults a lot of power.

Question 6:

That is a difficult question. I feel like saying Law because of his logical decisions. At the same time Lando doesn't seem to be evil. Mkoll seems to be a townie eager to lynch scums. I'm not sure what to make of that question. I don't trust anyone completely as of this point.

Question 7:

I do not want to pick up any topic in particular from day 4.I think I will need to talk more with players on day 5 to get completely caught up with the situation. Reading huge blocks of text only makes me really confused.

Question 8:

Several reasons. I forgot about the starting time of day 4, so I was about 24-30 hours behind schedule already. Then I started reading all the thread. Which took a considerable amount of time. Text walls = bad. D: Then I had to go take care of some things irl. By the time I got back, day has ended and I had to reread the thread 5 times in order to answer this radio interview. SO yeah. I know it sounds pretty lame but tis the truth. Btw hilarious Brostin death rp is hilarious. Gj Luna.

Question 1:

I think that Brostin pushed for Jabba's lynch with not enough evidence originally, and offered to suicide without proof that Jabba was mafia. As it turns out, Jabba was caught in a lie with his detective claim, and is therefore likely some type of scum. Given the existence of multiple ventriloquists, I think it is highly likely that Jabba may be a puppet. After (and not before) Jabba made a fake detective claim, I believe it was the smart choice for Brostin to suicide as his earlier actions and his posting manner ruined all credibility he might have had in day chat in accusing Jabba.

Question 2:

As of right now, I think that Law seems to have the most sound argument and has been consistent in his opinions. This does not mean he is town, it simply means that he knows how to defend himself and should be held to a high level of intelligent town moves for him to be town. I think that Gaunt and Francine are both likely scum targets, though to me Gaunt seems more scummy for ignoring the accusations on him and trying to divert suspicion on to easy scum targets such as Francine. If I were to make a guess at the role list of the vault, it would be:
Hidden Enclave -> Francine
Hidden Wastelander -> Gaunt
Hidden NCR -> Yoshimitsu
Hidden Any - NCR -> Law
Hidden Any - Benign Neutral -> Brady.

Question 3:

Larkin was a good lynch.

Question 4:

I believe that confirming these ballots would be more work and loss than it is worth. There would have to be pretty much an entire day's worth of day chat to confirm the results, which would include having everyone in those vaults claim their roles. Many of the people in these vaults would have to die to be confirmed as the roles they claimed to confirm their claimed votes as their true votes...
I think it is simply not worth it to try and we can get more information from other topics.

Question 5:

I see no reason for people to lie about their graveyards when they would easily be called out by other members of their vault for lying.

To me, the graveyard looks like:

Ackbar - (Maybe) Detective?
Ben - OPuppet
Chandler - Citizen
Chewbacca - Saboteur
Eddy - Enchantress
Greedo - Citizen
Hayley - Citizen
Heihachi - Citizen
King - OConsort
Owen - Citizen
Rachel - Detective
Stan - OFabricator
Steve - Citizen
Yoda - Hidden NCR

Question 6:

Law and Yoshimitsu seem to be logical and aggressively pro-town.
If only they would stop fighting with one another and look at the rest of their vault (why did gaunt get NO pressure today?).
Question 7:

I think that Tarken and Gaunt should be pressured tomorrow.
-Tarken was confirmed to have visited the dead player in his vault the night he died, and therefore is a likely killing role (unless his fellow vault members have significant evidence to the contrary
-Gaunt is not trying to defend himself from accusations and simply hoping to divert pressure away from himself - seems to me to be a likely killing or evil neutral play because his priority seems to be himself (no teammates to speak of).

Jabba should of course also be pressured if he survives the night.

Question 8:

I sincerely apologize for not posting more today. The first day of the day, I wanted to get through the shitstorm of information posted in the vault transcripts to be able to make educated opinions on the game in my posts during the second half of the day. In the second day of the day I was unfortunately away at a beach with my family in New Jersey, which I had not thought of before I went to sleep on the first day of the day. By the time I got back home and checked this site, the day was an hour past the end of the day. Needless to say, I will have greater contributions to following days than I had to this one :(.

Question 1:

I think it was the cowards way out. He could have kept himself alive just to prevent another person from dying from a strike force. At the very least he could of check another person (or maybe 2).

Question 2:

Yes. Jabba is a troll and by far the worst person in FM XIII. I want to vote against him tomorrow.

Question 3:

I don't even know if this game set up makes sense let alone if the lynching is the greatest in the world. Of course I believe certain people need to be questioned however I am in no position to start asking other people for there roles.

No we can't verify it but we will have to believe that they did it. Besides the difference is what the result is the same.

Question 5:

Mostly town like our vault because of the crappy set up for town in the game.

Question 6:

Definitively Lando he really brought out the situation to make it easier to understand. I'll side with lando if there is ever a problem between him and another member.

Question 7:

Well I was hoping my role gave me more information on the person's death. But like I said before I'm siding with Lando and not helping Jabba. Also I want to bring up the football game, Im thinking Tarkin is not a townie now that i think of it.

Question 8:

I work from 7 am EST to 4 PM EST, i don't post before work because its 6 in the morning. Plus I sleep from 10 pm to 6 am EST. Therefore my maximum time I can play mafia is 3 - 7 hours a day max. I have only been playing about 1 hour a day. Wait a sec which other players want me to show up more?

Question 1:

I don't think Brostin should have killed himself, especially since he was targeted for a radio interview. And yes, I had reason to agree with him. There are always truths hidden between lies.

Question 2:

I find all people suspicious, regardless of their roles. I have claimed Wastelander, after all.

Question 3:

As a Wastelander, I am not one to disagree for any one party at this point whether or not the lynch was sound. However, I'd be not too far off if I expressed interest in questioning Leia or Jabba.

Question 4:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Especially not at this point. Vault dwellers always have something to hide.

Question 5:

I have no reason not to trust them. I could always find out, considering I am the Amnesiac.

Question 6:

In a manner of speaking, something about Francine just sits right with me. I find it hard to trust people whom use WIFOM excessively.

Question 7:

The only thing I should ask people now is to start giving me reasons why I should align with any one group now that I've revealed my true role.

Question 8:

Started to get into Team Fortress 2, and I've been preparing for our National Independence Day.

NOTE: I like fireworks, not vertiberds.

---

Fluttershy is eligible for a free lynch today! There are NO REPLACEMENTS REMAINING - if you decide to lynch her, she will DIE as if she has been modkilled. If she numbers among the most active participants today she might be spared. The number of votes required to lynch is the normal majority MINUS ONE (-1).

Please cast your Free Lynch votes in PINK. These votes are independent from your normal lynch vote in CYAN.

---

I also received two stacks of articles on my desk this morning, seems we have a couple of journalists out in the field!

Journalist A:

Oh an interview?

I'd love too!

Well Its kind of awkward to give an interview and not ask any question....I'll just give you my ideas on who I think are scum and town!

My first HUGE suspect is Beru. Boba has said multiple times that he knows that Beru was roleblocked.

Beru was roleblock night one (Tech or not, he was blocked for sure. Trust me) and N1 no clensing kill

Beru is 100% confirmed Mafia as he was roleblocked night 1 and no cleansing kill occured.

Beru was roleblocked on Night 1 (he was not the tech but he was still roleblocked.) And the Mafia kill went unclensed.

Tomorrow we should lynch BERU or pressure him into revealing his role and deciding from there.

Also with me getting interviewed this confirms that Leia is actually the Journalist! I'm also inclined to believe that she has at least 1 gun shot. According to monica-

Her other message was that she got a gun both nights.
Not that theres anything wrong with that. I just like to know who has the weapons so that we know who to blame if they random shoot. We can also determine if she is corrupt easily this way.

The Jabba / Brostin situation has finally concluded. Brostin actually being a sheriff (jesus) and confirming that Jabba lied about SOMETHING. I don't think his disguiser guess should be held against him because of the wording of the rolecard being changed. However his constant pressure against him and that he lied about being detective. I think he is either SCUM or an Executioner that has become a Jester with Brostins death. The town should pressure Jabba into either proving he is detective or leave him alone and let the Vault 9 Vigilante (Roger) or Leia (Journalist with gun from the Arms Dealer) take care of him. Another option is to just let him live, a Jester can't hurt the town if he is ignored.

The people I think are most likely town are - Lando, Monica, Leia, Mkoll, Luke, Brady (because of his balls to the wall voting in melon roulette), Vader, and Boba.

Thank you for your Interview, Leia. I hope I answered all your questions.

Princess Leia Presents: Twisted News 103.4
Princess Leia here – and happy now to announce we have expanded our publication to a worldwide audience. After my identity was unceremoniously exposed yesterday, I decided to just drop the anonymity completely. There is no room in the roles list for a corrupt journalist due to the other listed neutrals present in the other vaults, making me the ONLY confirmed town here. If I survive the night, I have many ideas to implement in the coming days.

This code can be used later to prove my identity: lvpnsityfnrckq

If I die, refer to my last will. My last will check is 8.

Thoughts of a confirmed townie
If I was mafia in vault 5, I would try to get all the mafia members into melon roulette on day 3 in order to figure out who gets the special item and to try to get the special item for my mafia team. The cleaning upon death means that I can use the entrance into melon roulette of a more pro-town member (Ackbar) as means to pressure and suspect other members of the vault in the coming days.

Yoshimitsu (Vault 5 Mafia?) – Spam posts excessive vault info makes me think Enclave mafia trying to look helpful and gain post count. Wanted to force Steve to use his clue in vault to “prove” his role. Clues more useful later on, imo. Claimed vigi? In melon roulette chat if I read correctly, so I suspect fabricator. Suspected by Law.

Ackbar (Vault 5 Mafia?) – Honestly, I think Yoshi, Ackbar, and Brady might have tried to get into melon roulette to win the prize and decided just to sacrifice someone. Also mentions Steve’s lack of clue as a reason Steve is scummy.

Brady (Vault 5 mafia/jester/ghost?) – Such a troll. Not sure why at this point. Perhaps mafia with Yoshimitsu and Ackbar?

If I was in vault 21, I would lynch Tarkin for being lured to Eddy on the night of her death. Really guys, he better have some amazing excuse if you didn’t lynch him already.

Tarkin (Vault 21) – lured to Eddy on night of her death.

I honestly don’t think Brostin from Vault 37 would want to suicide so badly if he was really sheriff. I’d bide my time gathering more info and then share it before I died. In any case, I suspect Brostin as an Enclave Actress. That means vault 37 has an actress/consig/janitor that found yoda = sheriff and Brostin took on his role.

Jabba (Vault 37 detective?)– Enclave mafia or actually detective. Claim fits with my actress theory. Brostin N1 Chandler kill, N2 act as Yoda. OR red mafia who knows who Brostin visited? Lied about disguising mechanics = scummy, but the jury is still out on this one.

Nina (Vault 37) – somehow didn’t get the technician job. Most likely because she needed to be able to clean Yoda for the actress plan. Changing opinion on Jabba?

Beru not necessarily janitor b/c roleblocked N1.

My take on Vault 66 is that there is a student and a devourer. The devourer in Vault 66 hit a puppet on Night 2 and is now collaborating with the mafia. Devourer wins with mafia, so wouldn’t execute the puppet. Note: for the Ben Lynch, if 2 vents then 5 total voting members so 3 votes to lynch = makes sense with the Rodgers, Biggs, Klaus/Wicket/Bragg votes. The votes on the Larkin lynch also work out if two puppets voted on the lynch.

Proposed plan: Shoot suspected puppets/devourer at night if you have a gunsmith gun. The mafia bus driver (if there is one) can't protect all of the puppets, so it's a good bet to hit a scum target and narrow down our suspect list for the main ventriloquist account. You might also get lucky and hit the main ventriloquist account.

Rodgers – I believe his sheriff claim because orange mafia is down members so it doesn’t make sense for them to gambit and bus a puppet. However, might also be a puppet.

Klaus and Phoebe have distinct posting styles that make them likely devourer/puppeteers.

Klaus/Wicket/Bragg for possible red vent. group. These three accounts all seem slightly reminiscent of someone Leia is familiar with.

Lei/Phoebe/Ben – as oj vent group?

Paul devourer – posts something about how it’s beneficial to act scummy in their vault. “Well, there's a Devourer on the loose and we have no leads. Looking scummy would be a good thing in this scenario.”

Vault 103 has one more orange mafia. My bad on lynching the arms dealer instead. I will not reveal anything further on this topic, as maybe it might help WIFOM protect the innocent. I feel confident that the last mafia's identity can be proven by the two innocents in my vault, or it will become apparent if everyone else has been killed off.

Other possible scum:
Beru (Vault 37), Brees, Romo and Fluttershy the lurkers.

Le Gossip Column
Janitor – [Nina (Vault 37)]
[Actress - Brostin (Vault 37)]
[Fabricator – Yoshimitsu (Vault 5)]
[Hidden Mafia (Something expendable?) – Ackbar (Vault 5)]
[Hidden Mafia (Consig?)– Brady (Vault 5)]
[Ventriloquist – Bragg/Wicket/Klaus (Vault 66)
Puppet - Bragg/Wicket/Klaus (Vault 66)
Puppet - Bragg/Wicket/Klaus (Vault 66)]
Fabricator – Stan (lynched Day 2, Vault 103)
Consort – King (lynched Day 3, Vault 103)
[Drug Dealer – Monica/Tebow/Mkoll Vault 103]
Hidden Mafia [(Kidnapper?)] (Vault 21)
[Hidden Mafia - Tarkin, (Vault 21)]
Ventriloquist – Phoebe/Lei (Vault 66)
Puppet – Ben (lynched Day 3, Vault 66)
Puppet – Lei/Phoebe (Vault 66)
Arms Dealer – Larkin (Vault 103)
Hidden Neutral (Vault 5)
Hidden Neutral [Witch] (Vault 9)
Hidden Neutral – Manning (Vault 21)
Hidden Neutral (Vault 37)
Devourer - Paul (Vault 66)
Student – Biggs (Vault 66)

Journalist B:

shit i mustve been too active if a journalist wants to visit me....I hope that doesnt make the mafia want to visit me to :((. um i guess ill just say who i think it is? probbably Francine. She claimed dreamer and everyone knows that is really easy to fake. oh and theres a kidnapper in vault 21. so we should look into that, a kidnapper can rly hurt us if we dont do something about it. i read that its manning luke vick or brees. so hopefully some power roles check those guys tonight.

Thank you for your interview! This was the head editor of "Daily Wasteland". Now publishing articles outside of our home vault! We'll bring to you even more exciting interview tomorrow!

By the way, Rodger is a member of Brotherhood. Kill him!

---

Night 5 will begin at:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=11.00pm+GMT+Friday+6th+July

---
Graveyard (Surface):

Brostin (Sheriff): Committed suicide like a demented fool, by running naked into a turret. [Day 4]
Larkin (Arms Dealer): Exiled into the valley to be killed by the base defence systems. [Day 4]
Bragg (Ventriloquist): Killed by a Mysterious Stranger... [Night 4]
Lei (Puppet): Committed suicide. [Night 4]
Yoshimitsu (???): Went missing, mysteriously, leaving no trace of his role. [Night 4]
Lando (Sheriff): Killed and maimed by multiple sources. [Night 4]
Phoebe (Bodyguard): Gunned down in a duel. [Night 4]

Han
July 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'VE GOT MY WIFOM SHOES ON

Han
July 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM
no last wills?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Thank goodness.

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
no last wills?

They're being added in now.

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks to silly formatting, last wills have to be put here:

come at me mafia newbs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbaWD-Aj6Y

Well, I guess I should have voted for myself. :/
Roger came up as suspicious and tonight I went for Fluttershy. That pony got high chances to die. Getting a result on a dead player may have given me the bit of information I needed to determine my exact role. Sadly it doesn't matter anymore.
I leave the rest in your hands, Vader. Good luck to you and make this world a better place.

Well I lost my previous notes, so I will give you all fresh Vault 66 notes
I hope you make good use of them!
Spoiler : Vault 66 :

Spoiler : Day 1 :
Day 1 (Apocalypse Now) Notes:

Bragg continues writing in orange text with fancy font.
Wicket thinks it’s just a troll day.
I (Phoebe) proceed by voting on Lei.
Rodgers likes my avatar. Like a boss.
Ben is confused/suspicious about my trollage.
Ben says “I sense that the force is not strong with Phoebe and Rachel.”
Klaus questions me for random voting.
Lei says we should ask questions, but doesn’t question me about voting him. All he does is say there could be a Red and Orange mafia with a neutral killer in the setup.
Paul points out what he said about Red and Orange Mafia so he voted Lei.
Paul calls me and Rodgers “noobs”.
Rachel isn’t very sided with anyone. No buddying at all.
Bragg also jumps on the Lei train for another stupid reason. (Because Lei didn’t ask me questions)
Wicket jumps on the train just because “it’s the only option for the day”
Biggs points out Lei is 4/6 votes from being lynched.
After Biggs said that, I unvoted Lei, because it wasn’t my intention to get him lynched.
Ben reappears and acts pro-town.
No one was lynched.

Night 1 Results: Nothing happened to me, but Rachel was executed via decapitation. Rachel was a detective, and her last will stated that she role-claimed.
Her last will is as follows:

In case I wasn't cleaned, I was in jail. If I am dead, then I was killed by Devourer, although he seemed trusting of me for the time. Dunno. We will see.

Spoiler : Day 2 :
Day 2 (Day of the Dead) Notes:

Paul states that there is a Devourer, and wonders if there is both a Devourer and a Jailor
Paul accuses Ben because of his threat to me and Rachel.
Wicket states there could’ve been a Lawyer and Fabricator.
Lei and Rodgers both think the “Devourer” is someone who is lying low.
Paul then says
Funny how I grew suspicious of Ben and then he is conveniently absent for the entire day.

Care to chime in before day ends, Ben?

Wicket says everyone is scummy, and also says there was 6 total deaths in Night 1.
Ben finally appears… And says:
Sorry for my absence. I had a busy day.

I wonder if we are supposed to be able to see who died in other vaults. I was under the impression that we were isolated from the rest of the players so I expected that it would be hidden.

As far as your suspicions of me are concerned, I asked questions about the hidden wastelanders because those two were the only confirmed non-town players on our roles list. It can be expected that one or two of the hidden any players are mafia, but if the hidden wastelanders did not include neutral killers then the chance of a having a neutral killer inside our vault would've been very slim. Knowing this ahead of time might have been important.

Trust me when I say that I'm competent enough not to ask questions about my own role publically when I'm playing a neutral that can't win with the town. The last thing you need when playing such a role is to let someone make connections like you just did, Paul. Considering you are one of the few players who is actually letting others in on your thoughts and searching for motive I would have expected you to see that I'm not the kind of player who digs his own grave so easily. If anything, the devourer is trying to implicate me because it was convenient that I asked questions about neutrals and he expected someone to bring that up. I mentioned Rachel and Phoebe as two players who might need some encouragement to play normally rather than trolling and random lynching just for kicks. So I don't see what point you're trying to make by connecting that post to last night's decapitation.

You look like you are trying quite hard to place blame on me and direct the discussion towards me. I don't think you are scum however. I'm fine with answering questions if you have any, but I implore you to judge carefully rather than jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the devourer might be Klaus or Wicket. Wicket tried to reason that the kill might have been made by a jailer, but Rachel's last will indicates that she claimed. A jailer killing a detective claim on the first night without night action results to consider is simply too stupid to be true. Klaus is clearly hiding his speech pattern by talking like a German. It does suit his username but it's also a common way for a jailer to keep his identity a secret.

My other suspects for scum are Rodgers and Biggs because they haven't genuinely tried to make themselves useful.

Wicket thinks it was a failor and not a Devourer. Both Wicket and Ben discuss about Failor/Devourer possibilities.
Rodgers appears and says he came from a friend’s house. Then he posted notes.
I only posted twice this whole day, I lurked.
Everyone claims nothing happened to them last night.

Night 2 Results – Me, Lei, and Bragg were interviewed.
No one died.

Spoiler : Day 3 :
Day 3 (Here come the Mighty Men!) Notes:

We discuss about more jailor/devourer possibilities, and why he/she didn’t kill.
Rodgers role-claims Sheriff, and said Ben was suspicious. Also said Biggs was not suspicious on Night 1.
Me and Lei think Rodgers is an insane Sheriff, so we pressure voted Biggs. (Because Ben seemed Pro-town)
Paul convinced Biggs to claim. Also he questions me for typing normally instead of typing with incorrect grammar/spelling.
Biggs claimed student with no master.
Wicket hammered Ben. Wicket posts possible role-list with 2 Ventriloquists.
Wicket also thinks something went fishy with Rodgers and the three interviewees. He also accuses me of being a puppet.
Ben the puppet got lynched.
The whole day, Ben didn't post at all.

Yoshimitsu's last will could not be found.

Monica
July 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Well then, I hope everyone had a fun 2 days and a fun 4th of July for us in America :P. I would like to comment on Leia's journal, I think you were drugged into being roleblocked and was given the gun from Larkin.
Anyone else here want to Free lynch Flutter and get on with the rest of the day?
If we Free lynch Flutter does her role get revealed immediately? Or will we have to wait for day to end?

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 04:10 PM
If we Free lynch Flutter does her role get revealed immediately? Or will we have to wait for day to end?
It will behave like a normal lynch (role revealed at the end of the day) :)

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM
So I guess this means Manning finally role-claimed.

I'll have more to add as I read through everything; I just focused on stuff involving vault 21.

Brady
July 4th, 2012, 04:13 PM
-vote Gaunt Die Gaunt Exterminate

also mfw i'm probably the last town in my vault

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/87463092/1341370061522.png

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Anyone else here want to Free lynch Flutter and get on with the rest of the day?

This zounds a little suspicious, ja? What is best way for jester to win ze game? Free lynch. Klaus just pointing zhis out.

Nothing happen to Klaus last night. He will be forever a lone fish.

Leia confirmed journalist iz good! Lots of kills last night compared to two mafia and possible devourer = 3 kills. Puppet die from Ventriloquist dying iz +kill. Phoebe successful bodyguard kill = +kill? And that gives us all the kills accounted for!

Almost too many interviews and lurkers. Klaus not happy about that.

Monica
July 4th, 2012, 04:25 PM
This zounds a little suspicious, ja? What is best way for jester to win ze game? Free lynch. Klaus just pointing zhis out.

Nothing happen to Klaus last night. He will be forever a lone fish.

Leia confirmed journalist iz good! Lots of kills last night compared to two mafia and possible devourer = 3 kills. Puppet die from Ventriloquist dying iz +kill. Phoebe successful bodyguard kill = +kill? And that gives us all the kills accounted for!

Almost too many interviews and lurkers. Klaus not happy about that.

I do hope your not referring to me about being a jester, Plus im sure that if Flutter was a jester, Free lynching (Mod killing) Her wouldn't count as a win for her.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Jabba, Klaus would like to know why you lied about Brostin (unless Brostin was actress?). Do you still stick to your detective claim?

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 04:26 PM
-Vote Nina

Our Vault wanted Nina as Tech on Day 2 so that she would be Role blocked. ROSS ended up being voted Tech.

Why I want Nina Voted: Obviously, The Mafia team from Vault 37 all voted for Ross so that Nina was not roleblocked and able to kill.

I still believe that Beru is Mafia and has the ability to cleanse, but as he's a lesser target at this point, I think we should lynch Nina immediately and take care of a killing role Mafia member ASAP.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:27 PM
I do hope your not referring to me about being a jester, Plus im sure that if Flutter was a jester, Free lynching (Mod killing) Her wouldn't count as a win for her.

Does free-lynching a player if they are jester count as win for that player?

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Does free-lynching a player if they are jester count as win for that player?

No, it counts as a modkeeeeeeel.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:32 PM
No, it counts as a modkeeeeeeel.

Danke!

Now we keel ze Fluttershy who contributes nothing and then move on to ze other players.

-vote Fluttershy

Fluttershy, if you do not want to die, you best claim for us who you are. (free pressure vote!)

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:33 PM
-Vote Nina

Our Vault wanted Nina as Tech on Day 2 so that she would be Role blocked. ROSS ended up being voted Tech.

Why I want Nina Voted: Obviously, The Mafia team from Vault 37 all voted for Ross so that Nina was not roleblocked and able to kill.

I still believe that Beru is Mafia and has the ability to cleanse, but as he's a lesser target at this point, I think we should lynch Nina immediately and take care of a killing role Mafia member ASAP.

Yes, there is definitely a few mafia in your vault, so it would best to pressure them to get them to at least claim.

-vote Nina

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM
-vote Jabba

Jabba, trying to avoid the rather complicated problem of Brostin the sheriff?

Monica
July 4th, 2012, 04:36 PM
-Vote Fluttershy
-Vote Nina
And as for Leia, Quit assuming im orange mafia, Trust me. I'm far off from it.
I still want to see what jabba says about sheriff brostin, But i feel right now its best to pressure some people from Boba's vault into claiming

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM
-Vote Fluttershy
-Vote Nina
And as for Leia, Quit assuming im orange mafia, Trust me. I'm far off from it.
I still want to see what jabba says about sheriff brostin, But i feel right now its best to pressure some people from Boba's vault into claiming

Jabba claimed detective and said Brostin visited Chandler N1 and Yoda N2.
Then Brostin suicides, which was obviously something Jabba did not expect.

Now, he is clearly attempting to avoid this highly scummy issue.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I want you guys to ask me questions. I will answer those I feel comfortable.

As for my detective claim, I retract.

I am not a detective.

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM

I am not a detective.

1) Why did you claim detective?
2) Why did you try so hard to kill Brostin?
3) What is your real role?

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM

I am not a detective.

Really? You are not detective? Klaus never would have guessed considering you accuse the sheriff of being mafia.

Are you ghost? Jester? Executioner (now with new target)?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Really? You are not detective? Klaus never would have guessed considering you accuse the sheriff of being mafia.

Are you ghost? Jester? Executioner (now with new target)?

Asking my role is stupid as no one is gonna think I'm telling the truth. I will not be answering role questions.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I wish we knew who Phoebe protected. Her last will says nothing about anything past day 3. The fact that she ended up in a duel but nobody else died from one seems to me like either a GF, SK, Ravager, or Spree Killer, as bodyguard doesn't pierce night immunity. Also Yoshimitsu dying like he did seems like a Devourer kill, Janitor, or Disguiser disguising as someone else.

Anyone bussed?

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Asking my role is stupid as no one is gonna think I'm telling the truth. I will not be answering role questions.

Stop avoiding the questions.
I want your role claim.
I don't care if it sounds unbelievable.
Claim.
Or else.

Monica
At least its a start, Maybe it might even spare you another day too.

Jabba
1) Why did you claim detective?
2) Why did you try so hard to kill Brostin?
3) What is your real role?

The reason why I claimed detective is so I could have a believable story on to why we should lynch him.

2. I did not like the way Brostin was typing. My mission was to kill him, regardless how I did it, and he is dead.

3. Not answering.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
At least its a start, Maybe it might even spare you another day too.

Now that I think of it, it shouldn't be so bad.

I am a Student.

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
So....Jabba.....hates........people........who.... ..type......like......this......which.......is.... ..a........bad.....idea.....to.....kill......someo ne.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Oh great, a second student claim?

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Now that I think of it, it shouldn't be so bad.

I am a Student.
Actions?
Items Received?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Actions?
Items Received?

Not telling you who my mentor is. That is his own decision.

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:55 PM
So if Jabba is actually scum, no mentor would claim, and Jabbe gets away scot-free.

Why lynch Brostin as a student?

Monica
July 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Well at least were getting some where, I honestly would like to see the mentors claim for both Biggs and Jabba, Since we have 2 students here one of them could be lying. And Jin, Seems like your back for this day which is good. (I hope)

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Remember that Jabba tried to lynch Brostin starting Day 2, and it looked like a towny attempt.

Jabba obviously had a mentor in the vault or he isn't a student.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
So if Jabba is actually scum, no mentor would claim, and Jabbe gets away scot-free.

Why lynch Brostin as a student?

My purpose for lynching Brostin is due to the flexibility of me being able to do whatever I wanted. I chose someone to tunnel all game and have them be killed because of me. It didn't matter who, It's just Brostin caught my attention the most and seem like the easiest target.

Also, I chose my mentor last night.

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Fluttershy, if you do not want to die, you best claim for us who you are. (free pressure vote!)

Fluttershy already claimed in my Vault. He claimed Sheriff. However, Lando, now dead, is also Sheriff. I made it clear that the Assault Rifle was in our vault. However, not just one scum, but several attempted to kill Lando last night (as I assume is indicated by his graveyard description). We've got some gutsy scum around here.

Roger, did you shoot anyone with the Vigilante gun last night? Also, what is your thoughts on Lando's death? You had the most mistrust issue with him, and I want you to talk more about it.

Jabba, what the heck. So, my theory was correct. It was a gambit. However. Your student claim doesn't match up with what you're trying to do no matter what happens. You're a neutral. Pushing that hard for someone's claim is unbelievable. But suppose you're telling the truth. Scum's numbers are dwindling, and any smart student would have chosen a town-like person to mentor to win the game. Will you at least reveal what role your mentor is? Scum has no detectives or lookouts, so if your mentor is town, there should be no reason why you wouldn't tell us.

If an Actress suicides, which is considered to be forfeiting the game, will the Actress show up in the graveyard as Actress or still as the role s/he disguised as?

Jin
July 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
My purpose for lynching Brostin is due to the flexibility of me being able to do whatever I wanted. I chose someone to tunnel all game and have them be killed because of me. It didn't matter who, It's just Brostin caught my attention the most and seem like the easiest target.

Also, I chose my mentor last night.

So you killed Brostin because it was easy?

And mentor last night to make it difficult to get mentor claims?
Neat!
extra scummy points, Jabba!

Ross
July 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM
holy shiat huge walls of texts everywhere. Reading time :)

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 05:12 PM
If an Actress suicides, which is considered to be forfeiting the game, will the Actress show up in the graveyard as Actress or still as the role s/he disguised as?
If an Actress suicided, they would still be disguised.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Seriously?
That's poop IMO. It's forfeiting the game.
Oh look, new meta game - actress suicide tactic.

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 05:18 PM
[COLOR=#00FF00]If an Actress suicided, they would still be disguised.

-_-

I can't imagine Brostin as Actress though. I mean, think about it. If you suicide, you are granting town ANOTHER lynch against somebody. And we lynched another scum. That's anti-Mafia. Lol. It makes no sense for Mafia to suicide no matter how you look at it. If he were Mafia, he should have just sucked it up and took the lynch, to prevent town from gaining any more information.

Manning
July 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I wonder whom I should remember to be like.

Gaunt
Ok before we start random voting people why don't we actually try figure out what went on? So the bodyguard was killed "in a duel" but no one else is dead from that duel? Am I the only one perplexed by that? We should try to figure out what happened before we just vote someone up. Obviously Pheobe was protecting someone but who? It would have been nice if she said so in her last will. Maybe the killer was night immune or maybe there was a heal, we should discuss this.

Also Brotherhood is almost dead now with their ventriloquist is gone and their numbers dwindling, time to focus on the Enclave.

Mkoll
You all know my opinion of Brostin already.
He was completely useless if he wasn't intelligent enough to see how him staying alive would benefit town in the long run. He talks about others being tunnel-visioned, but couldn't see past "If you think I'm scum, then you must be scum" retard mentality. Fuckin' nubs like that should get cit, just sayin.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 05:20 PM
-_-

I can't imagine Brostin as Actress though. I mean, think about it. If you suicide, you are granting town ANOTHER lynch against somebody. And we lynched another scum. That's anti-Mafia. Lol. It makes no sense for Mafia to suicide no matter how you look at it. If he were Mafia, he should have just sucked it up and took the lynch, to prevent town from gaining any more information.
Him suiciding as sheriff made absolutely 0 fucking sense, too. I told him to keep his stupid ass alive so we could get more investigation results from him but he ignored it so I goaded him into killing his self.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Oh BTW I can almost guarantee that Yoshi was 'guiser.
He was scummmmy as SHIT & knew we were gonna be suspicious of him so he disguised.

Also, did I not call Bragg a puppet yesterday? I believe I did. +1bitchesssss

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Ok before we start random voting people why don't we actually try figure out what went on? So the bodyguard was killed "in a duel" but no one else is dead from that duel? Am I the only one perplexed by that? We should try to figure out what happened before we just vote someone up. Obviously Pheobe was protecting someone but who? It would have been nice if she said so in her last will. Maybe the killer was night immune or maybe there was a heal, we should discuss this.

Also Brotherhood is almost dead now with their ventriloquist is gone and their numbers dwindling, time to focus on the Enclave.
You getting voted isn't a random lynch. Just sayin.

Tebow
July 4th, 2012, 05:24 PM

Fukken
wut
-vote Gaunt

Manning
July 4th, 2012, 05:26 PM
-vote Gaunt

Manning
July 4th, 2012, 05:26 PM
-unvote Gaunt

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
You getting voted isn't a random lynch. Just sayin.

Got beef with me? Also I wasn't the only one voted if you didn't notice.

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Him suiciding as sheriff made absolutely 0 fucking sense, too. I told him to keep his stupid ass alive so we could get more investigation results from him but he ignored it so I goaded him into killing his self.

Suiciding as Sheriff when town is about to lynch you makes a whole lot more sense than Actress suiciding. Like I said, town's out for your blood. If you suicide, town can at least get in another lynch to lynch scum. Instead of just flat out wasting the town's lynch, or wasting a town's gun at night if you still don't suicide, right?

We need to take a closer look at all the other Sheriff claims. We're looking at 4 Sheriffs in one game.

Tebow
July 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Why does the fact that there are only few brotherhood members left mean we should focus on enclave?
Town wants to get the KPN down.

I suppose as a neutral killer you want to keep both mafia factions weak without decreasing the KPN though. Makes sense.

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
-Vote Nina

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE OFFICIAL “THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD LYNCH NINA” POST!

DAY 2 [WHO SHOULD BE TECHNICIAN CONVERSATION]

Boba Says: “I'm going to go ahead and vote for Nina to become a Tech since the day is over in 3Hours and 45min. Suggest everyone else do the same so we have a united front and know for sure who the Technician is.”

Brostin Says: “w00t xD.. thx roxy... now that I GET it lol I'll do better... yes I agree, Nina posted about as much as I did... she'd have to be active somewhere else... even tough you defended me... it's always the most town sounding people that are the most scum... I don't know exaclty who I think is more scum though... Yoda is high on my list, Ninas a candidate... aswell as Jin...”

Beru Says: ”If we can coordinate our technician votes, then yes, putting Nina as the technician is a valid ploy. -vote Nina”

(What is interesting about Beru post is that he did it in Yellow like the forums was the place to make the Tech votes. Was this a ploy to pretend like be wanted Nina voted when really he was just pretending to vote? We think so.)

Jabba says: “I'm down. Nina should be technician tonight.”

WHAT SHOULD OF HAPPENED? WITH FOUR VOTES FOR NINA, NINA SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED TECHNICIAN. INSTEAD ……ROSS IS VOTED TECH…… No one talked about making ROSS the Technician.

Results: The Mafia did not want Nina roleblocked. If she was Role Blocked, she would not be able to kill. The Mafia all voted for ROSS to protect Nina.

LYNCH NINA!

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM
We need to take a closer look at all the other Sheriff claims. We're looking at 4 Sheriffs in one game.

The two people who claimed sheriff were Fluttershy and Rodgers, correct? Do you have anything else on Fluttershy before she gets free lynched?

Also, whoever the second journalist is, needed to get the name right. "Rodger" is ambiguous enough that I can't tell for sure if he means Roger or Rodgers. Unless this is the work of a corrupt journalist, in which case...I see what you did there!

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM
No, but the only reason you were talking about it being "random lynching" is because YOU got voted. That's not random, a couple people have valid reasons to lynch you. Maybe you should try to discuss with whoever has you voted.

Suiciding as Sheriff when town is about to lynch you makes a whole lot more sense than Actress suiciding. Like I said, town's out for your blood. If you suicide, town can at least get in another lynch to lynch scum. Instead of just flat out wasting the town's lynch, or wasting a town's gun at night if you still don't suicide, right?

Wrong.
He threatened to suicide waaaay before a train started on him. The only reason it got that far was because he threatened to suicide. If he hadn't said he would suicide he would not have been lynchtrained like that. At least 5 of the voters for him yesterday listed that as a reason.
He brought it on his self.
Stop trying to spread misinformation and make town suicide in the future.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Why does the fact that there are only few brotherhood members left mean we should focus on enclave?
Town wants to get the KPN down.

I suppose as a neutral killer you want to keep both mafia factions weak without decreasing the KPN though. Makes sense.

simple the Enclave hasn't lost a single member yet unless one of the cleaned roles was Enclave. I am worried about them going out of control as a threat. Also this game has a very high KPN if you didn't notice.

Graveyard (Surface):

[/I]Bragg (Ventriloquist): Killed by a Mysterious Stranger... [Night 4] <- 1 kpn(3 shots)
Lei (Puppet): Committed suicide. [Night 4]
Yoshimitsu (???): Went missing, mysteriously, leaving no trace of his role. [Night 4] <-2 kpn
Lando (Sheriff): Killed and maimed by multiple sources. [Night 4] <- at least 4 kpn (more than one person shot Lando)
Phoebe (Bodyguard): Gunned down in a duel. [Night 4] <- at least 5 kpn

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM
now then why don't we all try to figure out what happened to Pheobe's attacker?

Brees
July 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Wow, a lot of deaths. -vote Jabba

Ya, basically I don't trust you Jabba.

Wedge
July 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM
So much to read...
-Vote Free Lynch Fluttershy

Monica
July 4th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I think the bodyguard might have fought off the ventriloquist attacker. That's what i believe

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Good logic.

The same could be said about anyone else by anyone else in this game.
Why don't you give us a real reason for your vote, you lurking fuck?

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Nina is a killing role and needs to go before Jabba does.

Jabba asked to be voted Technician so clearly having him around one more night is not a threat.

Nina is a threat.

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 06:10 PM
-vote Jabba

Jabba, trying to avoid the rather complicated problem of Brostin the sheriff?

Jin, Jabba is not a threat at the moment. Him wanting the technician vote means he is not a killing role.

Nina on the other hand is.

Please change your vote from Jabba to Nina.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Nina is a killing role and needs to go before Jabba does.

Jabba asked to be voted Technician so clearly having him around one more night is not a threat.

Nina is a threat.
You have some circumstantial evidence against her.
Don't shit yourself, now.

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 06:14 PM
You have some circumstantial evidence against her.
Don't shit yourself, now.

Read my posts.
Yes, we have evidence against her. Not circumstantial at all. But nice try.

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 06:19 PM
took a mentor who is town. sucks because i wanted scum mentor. at least they aren't citizen though.

we should lynch the devourer today. Yoshimitsu probably got cleaned by the devourer last night.
HEAPS of ppl have died from out vault, so there is a very high chance we get him.
Also in case you forgot, there were 2 confirmed neutrals in our vault, me being the only one who claimed. So the second must be a devourer.

Biggs - student
Klaus
Paul -
Rodgers - sheriff
Wicket

Rodgers, since your out, what was your result last night?

Klaus is a lurker, who puts on a cheesy german accent. Contributed absolutley nothing to our vault chat. I thought he was a puppet at first.

Wicket knew about the ventriloquist before the puppet was lynched in our vault. I find this highly scummy, as it was a possibility that didn't even cross my mind, or anyone elses. There was no devourer kill n2, so the devourer would have gotten some intel that night. It's highly likely wicket got this info that night, as the jailed person did not come forth and say he was jailed.
Wicket also hinted slightly to me in our vault chat that I should choose him as mentor. I find this adds to the scumminess.

Paul questioned the possiblity of a devourer day2, as opposed to wicket and klaus openly accepting it. From his posts though, he's protown but with very little information. Highly likely he is a citizen.

-vote Wicket, the DEVOURER

We want to reduce the KPN, don't we?

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Yoshimitsu probably got cleaned by the devourer last night.

Beru has the ability to cleanse.

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Beru has the ability to cleanse.

It's more likely the devourer did it, as there was no devourer execution last night, and the other guy was attacked multiple times, something which is impossible if you are jailed.

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Wrong.
He threatened to suicide waaaay before a train started on him. The only reason it got that far was because he threatened to suicide. If he hadn't said he would suicide he would not have been lynchtrained like that. At least 5 of the voters for him yesterday listed that as a reason.
He brought it on his self.
Stop trying to spread misinformation and make town suicide in the future.

So if I'm wrong, are you suggesting that an Actress would threaten suicide that early into the game?

I did not spread any "misinformation." I am not encouraging town to suicide by any means. I merely said that his suiciding in that context makes more sense than an actress suiciding. Does that mean what he did is very pro town? No. But my point was that he's unlikely to be an actress, not whether he did was absolutely pro town. Maybe he would not have been lynch trained if he hadn't threatened it, maybe not. However, from his point of view, he thought he was going to be, and thus did as he did. What we viewed of it is irrelevant. So maybe I should have made a disclaimer that my logic is based on his point of view. My main points, however, are unaltered.

If the lynch train moved to someone else, wouldn't an Actress not suicide? And then waste a possible vigilante gun or a lynch the day after? He'll turn up Sheriff either way, and can make excuses that he still thought he'd be more beneficial to town alive.

Sorry, but unless someone can provide anything more concrete, my speculations are going to lie with the fact that he really is the Sheriff.

Rawne, Fluttershy was really... inattentive of this game, to answer your question. The only information he provided us was that he investigated Roger and Lando, and they both turned up not suspicious. He was currently under suspicion of himself that he might be a naive Sheriff. I'm all for free lynching him if he doesn't show up before the 24 hour mark of today.

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Bragg (Ventriloquist): Killed by vig
Yoshimitsu (???): Killed by devouer
Lando (Sheriff): killed by 2 people
Phoebe (Bodyguard): died in place of someone. attacker was night immune

2 killers hit lando and 1 killer hit pheobe. out of those killers 2 of them are mafia and 1 of them is neutral killer.

killer = spree/serial/ravager
most likely serial. if 1 less kpn tomorrow then its ravager. can't really be spree imo. unless bodyguard died to spree killer

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Bragg (Ventriloquist): Killed by vig

Roger, did you use your vigilante gun to fire at Bragg last night?

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM
The devourer is the only evil role left from vault 66. Once he's gone, everyone in vault 66 will be clear town. (except me, but i chose town mentor)

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I don't think it's a spree killer. If Phoebe died in a duel, it means whoever she targeted could not be the same person the spree killer visited. Otherwise, Phoebe would have died normally.

Also, there's still the possibility Klaus is a puppet, going by your information.

Regarding Fluttershy: Well, that's unfortunate. Guess this means even if she shows up, she won't have any new information.

-free lynch Fluttershy (is this the right color?)

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Also stop trying to lynch Jabba guys. He's not a threat whatever he turns out to be. Let him get shot at night. Although I do have to ask this since it's not mentioned in the role cards:

Should the executioner lose his target due to nightkill, suicide, etc. what happens to him? Does he automatically lose the game, gain a new target, or become a jester or some other role?

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I don't think it's a spree killer. If Phoebe died in a duel, it means whoever she targeted could not be the same person the spree killer visited. Otherwise, Phoebe would have died normally.

It's crazy, but could the person protected by Phoebe have visited someone who was trapped by the spree killer? So then the spree killer tries to kill the person being protected by Phoebe. Phoebe guards, shooting the spree killer, who is immune. Confusing.

I also love how Gaunt's all, "Let's figure out what happened to Phoebe's attacker." -leaves and doesn't give his own opinions-

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Also stop trying to lynch Jabba guys. He's not a threat whatever he turns out to be. Let him get shot at night. Although I do have to ask this since it's not mentioned in the role cards:

Should the executioner lose his target due to nightkill, suicide, etc. what happens to him? Does he automatically lose the game, gain a new target, or become a jester or some other role?

You still think I'm executioner or a jester?

Damn.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
You still think I'm executioner or a jester?

Damn.
I still think you're lying about being a student and given how hard you pushed for Brostin's death, I just can't see otherwise.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM
I still think you're lying about being a student and given how hard you pushed for Brostin's death, I just can't see otherwise.

I already told you why I pushed for Brostin's death.

He typed strange.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:12 PM
And seriously, it should be obvious at this point who my mentor is.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but one thing I want to point out is that I believe it is highly probable that Yoshimitsu disguised. I highly doubt he got attacked by the other mafia team, yet alone cleaned, and he was not a very good Devourer target (I do admit this could be a possibility though). The fact that there were at least four attacks made by scum (I'm assuming) also points me towards assuming he disguised. Keep an eye out for changes in people's prose, including mine. If I was Yoshimitsu I would have disguised as myself.

As for the other probable scum member of my Vault, my top suspicion would be Francine. Gaunt has been quite scummy as well, but I don't think there were 3 scum players in my Vault. Brady trolled the entire game which leads me to believe he is the neutral role from our Vault, but that could be exactly what he wants us to think. I don't trust anyone from my Vault.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but one thing I want to point out is that I believe it is highly probable that Yoshimitsu disguised. I highly doubt he got attacked by the other mafia team, yet alone cleaned, and he was not a very good Devourer target (I do admit this could be a possibility though). The fact that there were at least four attacks made by scum (I'm assuming) also points me towards assuming he disguised. Keep an eye out for changes in people's prose, including mine. If I was Yoshimitsu I would have disguised as myself.

As for the other probable scum member of my Vault, my top suspicion would be Francine. Gaunt has been quite scummy as well, but I don't think there were 3 scum players in my Vault. Brady trolled the entire game which leads me to believe he is the neutral role from our Vault, but that could be exactly what he wants us to think. I don't trust anyone from my Vault.

Brady trolling is the reason why I believe him so much. You are the neutral.

Gaunt and Francine are more than likely the mafia in your vault...however, something tells me you are one evil son of a bitch.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Also, free lynching Fluttershy when uneccesary is a retarded idea. The only possible benefit of lynching her is reducing the number of votes required to lynch. I HIGHLY doubt she was lying about her sheriff claim. We SHOULD NOT lynch Fluttershy unless we run into a situation where we ABSOLUTELY NEED to reduce the number of votes required for lynching. Doing otherwise only removes a player who is a QUITE PROBABLE SHERIFF that could possibly return to the game.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Brady trolling is the reason why I believe him so much. You are the neutral.

Gaunt and Francine are more than likely the mafia in your vault...however, something tells me you are one evil son of a bitch.

If I am the neutral from my Vault I have to be a benign one. Yet you also call me evil. Make up your mind please scum. Thanks for reminding me about something though.

-Vote Jabba

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:26 PM
If I am the neutral from my Vault I have to be a benign one. Yet you also call me evil. Make up your mind please scum. Thanks for reminding me about something though.

-Vote Jabba
Aww, law, did I hurt your feelings?

Why do you have to be benign? Care to explain?

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Who says there can't be 3 scum in a vault? I think it highly likely there are (at least) 3 in each vault (12 mafia and 6 vaults, and that's not counting evil neutrals and puppets). Vaults 103 and 66 have pretty much been confirmed to have at least 3 scum as well. As for your vault members: Gaunt, I don't think has done anything to clear himself at all; I don't see any meaningful contribution from him. Francine at least tries, but I'm very wary of the dreamer claim. Brady trolls, yet he still votes Gaunt and gives (admittedly) brash opinions without using any evidence.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM
It's crazy, but could the person protected by Phoebe have visited someone who was trapped by the spree killer? So then the spree killer tries to kill the person being protected by Phoebe. Phoebe guards, shooting the spree killer, who is immune. Confusing.

I also love how Gaunt's all, "Let's figure out what happened to Phoebe's attacker." -leaves and doesn't give his own opinions-

I got the ball rolling didn't I? The possibilities are that it was a serial killer, spree killer or that the attacker got healed.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I got the ball rolling didn't I? The possibilities are that it was a serial killer, spree killer or that the attacker got healed.

I think I beat you to it; I posted possibilities somewhere on page 2.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Hidden Enclave
Hidden Wastelander
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Citizen
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

This is the roles list from my Vault. Unless I am mistaken the teal color of the hidden wastelander means we have a benign neutral in our Vault.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Four vaults had "Hidden Wastelander" in their role lists. One vault had 2.

5/7 benign neutrals just seems like too much, imo.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Hidden Enclave
Hidden Wastelander
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Citizen
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

This is the roles list from my Vault. Unless I am mistaken the teal color of the hidden wastelander means we have a benign neutral in our Vault.

assuming makes an ass out of you and me. Does a teal colour in a vault role list indicate a benign neutral?

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
If we do have an Arms Dealer, Devourer, and other evil killing neutral on the loose, then 5/7 can't be right at all. I don't think anyone else is thinking the same way you are.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Four vaults had "Hidden Wastelander" in their role lists. One vault had 2.

5/7 benign neutrals just seems like too much, imo.

That doesn't matter. Just because It's teal does not mean it has to be benign. It's the color for neutral. Just as orange and red are the color for mafia and green is the color for town. Hidden Wastelander can be any neutral.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Who says there can't be 3 scum in a vault? I think it highly likely there are (at least) 3 in each vault (12 mafia and 6 vaults, and that's not counting evil neutrals and puppets). Vaults 103 and 66 have pretty much been confirmed to have at least 3 scum as well. As for your vault members: Gaunt, I don't think has done anything to clear himself at all; I don't see any meaningful contribution from him. Francine at least tries, but I'm very wary of the dreamer claim. Brady trolls, yet he still votes Gaunt and gives (admittedly) brash opinions without using any evidence.

No one said there couldn't be three scum in a Vault. I said I don't think there were three scum players in my Vault. There very well could be, I just don't believe that there were because that would have meant that we never held a majoirty in my Vault (this is assuming I am right about the wastelander in ouir vault being neutral).

-Are hidden wastelanders color coordinated to match their archetype color?

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
That doesn't matter. Just because It's teal does not mean it has to be benign. It's the color for neutral. Just as orange and red are the color for mafia and green is the color for town. Hidden Wastelander can be any neutral.

In the role cards the neutrals are color coded by archetype. Benign is teal, killing is yellow, and the others are pink. I assumed that the role list was color coded to match, but now that take another look at the overall role list and the other Vault's roles list I realize I may have been wrong.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 07:46 PM
If we are talking about vault 5 remember Brady contributed nothing and has a hidden item from melon roulette. Very dangerous as scum.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM
In the role cards the neutrals are color coded by archetype. Benign is teal, killing is yellow, and the others are pink. I assumed that the role list was color coded to match, but now that take another look at the overall role list and the other Vault's roles list I realize I may have been wrong.

Yeah, it seems you have been busted.

We know you are neutral. If you don't claim what neutral you are, then you are evil. Claim your role.

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM
WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING MY VAULT.

we have a 1/2 chance of getting the devourer! even more so because wicket is scummy as fuck.
just lynch wicket -.-

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 07:48 PM
If we lynch between my vault, we get a devourer kill and 3 clear towns.

Rodgers
July 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
hello everyone! i am back and i have news :D

i check francine last night and she came up suspicious!!! :O

i am master scum hunter. 8)

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I know that. I was trying to prove to Law why that couldn't be the case.

Brady
July 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
it's time

-vote Francine

Rodgers
July 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM
almost forgot

-vote Francine

Law
July 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah, it seems you have been busted.

We know you are neutral. If you don't claim what neutral you are, then you are evil. Claim your role.

Yeah, I'm busted for assuming something that you don't even know is wrong. I suggest you wait for Luna to answer the question before you try and accuse me of a Fruedian slip.

Rodgers
July 4th, 2012, 07:55 PM
my head vigi died!!! NO!!!

scum will pay! FRANCINE, DID U KILL HER??? :evil:

Boba
July 4th, 2012, 07:58 PM
-Vote Nina

Yes, there is definitely a few mafia in your vault, so it would best to pressure them to get them to at least claim.

-vote Nina

Boba Says: “I'm going to go ahead and vote for Nina to become a Tech since the day is over in 3Hours and 45min. Suggest everyone else do the same so we have a united front and know for sure who the Technician is.”

Brostin Says: “w00t xD.. thx roxy... now that I GET it lol I'll do better... yes I agree, Nina posted about as much as I did... she'd have to be active somewhere else... even tough you defended me... it's always the most town sounding people that are the most scum... I don't know exaclty who I think is more scum though... Yoda is high on my list, Ninas a candidate... aswell as Jin...”

Beru Says: ”If we can coordinate our technician votes, then yes, putting Nina as the technician is a valid ploy. -vote Nina”

(What is interesting about Beru post is that he did it in Yellow like the forums was the place to make the Tech votes. Was this a ploy to pretend like be wanted Nina voted when really he was just pretending to vote? We think so.)

WHAT SHOULD OF HAPPENED? WITH FOUR VOTES FOR NINA, NINA SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED TECHNICIAN. INSTEAD ……ROSS IS VOTED TECH…… No one talked about making ROSS the Technician.

Results: The Mafia did not want Nina roleblocked. If she was Role Blocked, she would not be able to kill. The Mafia all voted for ROSS to protect Nina.

LYNCH NINA!

Day Five Vote Tally

Gaunt [2 votes]: Brady (#10), Tebow (#51)
Jabba [3 votes]: Jin (#19), Brees (#62), Law (#87)
Wicket [1 vote]: Biggs (#70)
Francine [1 vote]: Brady (#105)
Nina [3 votes]: Boba (#14), Klaus (#18), Monica (#20)

Please everyone, read what I have been saying and VOTE FOR NINA! She is our BEST target for today's lynch. Please ignore Gaunt and Jabba for now and look at the evidence on Nina. See that she is our best bet to lynch.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 08:03 PM
-vote Nina

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 08:09 PM
What were Rogers previous night results again? Does Rogers claim Sane Sheriff?

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Will you at least reveal what role your mentor is? Scum has no detectives or lookouts, so if your mentor is town, there should be no reason why you wouldn't tell us.

Please respond to the question in some form or fashion, Jabba.

Also, I might as well put this out there. Benign neutrals. If you haven't claimed already, you might as well do so now. Neither town nor scum is going to gun you down right now for being neutral. If you're benign, even if you're jester or executioner or whatever, if town feels benevolent towards the end because you claimed now and helped town win with quite a bit of leg room, we might just grant you your win anyway before we kill off the last scum. Or you can just not claim and take a chance at getting shot at night.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Please respond to the question in some form or fashion, Jabba.

Also, I might as well put this out there. Benign neutrals. If you haven't claimed already, you might as well do so now. Neither town nor scum is going to gun you down right now for being neutral. If you're benign, even if you're jester or executioner or whatever, if town feels benevolent towards the end because you claimed now and helped town win with quite a bit of leg room, we might just grant you your win anyway before we kill off the last scum. Or you can just not claim and take a chance at getting shot at night.

If I reveal my mentor's role, I'll end up dying.

Vader
July 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM
If I reveal my mentor's role, I'll end up dying.

Lol. Dying to whom? The town? Or scum?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Lol. Dying to whom? The town? Or scum?

To scum.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Day Five Vote Tally

Francine [1 vote]: Brady (#105)

Please everyone, read what I have been saying and VOTE FOR NINA! She is our BEST target for today's lynch. Please ignore Gaunt and Jabba for now and look at the evidence on Nina. See that she is our best bet to lynch.
Do you know what circumstantial means?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Do you know what circumstantial means?

You're from vault 103.

You have to be clean, right?

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Day Five Vote Fucking Tally

Francine [2 votes]: Brady (#105), Rodgers (#106)

Also fix'd

Biggs
July 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM
zzz why everyone ignoring.

kill devourer. 3 clear towns. GG
zzzzz

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Hidden Brotherhood of Steel (King - dead consort)
Sheriff
Hidden NCR (Greedo - dead cit)
Hidden NCR (Chewbacca - dead Saboteur)
Hidden NCR Leia - Journalist
Hidden NCR Mkoll - ???
Hidden Brotherhood of Steel (Stan - dead fabricator)
​Hidden Wastelander (Larkin - Arms Dealer)
Hidden Any

---

Live Participants of Vault 103:

Leia
Mkoll
Monica
Tebow

That's what our vault looks like right now. Monica has claimed a role in vault chat which I will not reveal & Tebow has yet to claim... or do much of anything, really. I've already claimed green but have yet to reveal my role & it's not sheriff.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:22 PM
zzz why everyone ignoring.

kill devourer. 3 clear towns. GG
zzzzz
What happened to the last little girl who wouldn't STFU about lynching someone?
Oh yeah, he killed his self.
Just sayin.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Jabba when did you pick your mentor? Also, when in the hell did you even claim student?

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Jabba when did you pick your mentor? Also, when in the hell did you even claim student?
He claimed student today and picked his mentor last night.
L2read.

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Looking back at the roles list for vault 103, I see a sheriff there, which makes for a 5th sheriff if Fluttershy and Rodgers are telling the truth. I seriously doubt there are 5 sheriffs in the game. One of the two is definitely lying, and if Fluttershy doesn't post today we might figure out which one is due to free lynch.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Looking back at the roles list for vault 103, I see a sheriff there, which makes for a 5th sheriff if Fluttershy and Rodgers are telling the truth. I seriously doubt there are 5 sheriffs in the game. One of the two is definitely lying, and if Fluttershy doesn't post today we might figure out which one is due to free lynch.
Good point.
-freevote Fluttershy

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
-vote Nina

Even though the evidence is circumstantial and the main accusor is a complete idiot who doesn't understand what circumstantial evidence is & why he looks stupid for claiming to have concrete proof of her scuminess.
There's a lot of circumstantial evidence, lol.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Day Five Vote Fucking Tally

Francine [2 votes]: Brady (#105), Rodgers (#106)
Nina [4 votes]: Boba (#14), Klaus (#18), Monica (#20), Mkoll (#126)

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Actually, both of them could be lying. There's still that possibility.

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM
I'll answer the most pressing question on everyones minds.

I was witched last night, but apparantly, I was possesed into killing the ventriloquist.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hey guys I didn't know Brady had the power to vote two people, he must be special. Also why would you not fix the 8 becoming the 8)?

Rawne
July 4th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I'll answer the most pressing question on everyones minds.

I was witched last night, but apparantly, I was possesed into killing the ventriloquist.

Who did you originally aim to shoot at?

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hey guys I didn't know Brady had the power to vote two people, he must be special. Also why would you not fix the 8 becoming the 8)?
Then fix it.

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Who did you originally aim to shoot at?

Orriginal shot was at Jaba for lying over detective claim.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM
What are the odds that Yoshimitsu was actually the enclave disguiser? If that was the case it pluggs out the random Enclave slot in vault 5. Francine has a sheriff claim against her though, could very easily be scum. If I remember right didn't rogers out one of Bragg's puppets? Fuck it only one way to tell

-vote francine

again lol

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Orriginal shot was at Jaba for lying over detective claim.

I was witched also. 2 witches is pretty unlikely.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
He claimed student today and picked his mentor last night.
L2read.

I read everything multiple times but apparently I glanced over it every time. Can you quote the posts please? I am a little drunk so that may be the problem.

Anyways, lets review our lynch candidates:

1. Jabba - Claimed detective to try and get Brostin lynched, then WIFOMed Vgilante to make sure he actually suicided. Now he is claiming student. Thats 3 roles in less than 48 hours. He is either lying about when he picked his mentor or about being student at all. No unalligned student would pursue a lynch as fervently as Jabba did with Brostin's lynch. If he is lying about when he picked his mentor he most likely picked a scum mentor, and if he is lying about being a student he was probably an executioner turned jester. I would guess jester, seeing as this day has barely started and he has already started trying to become enemies with me.

2. Nina - While Boba's theory is sound, it by itself does not prove Nina is in fact scum. As Mkoll already pointed out, it is completely circumstantial. The situation certainly does warrant futher investigation however.

3. Francine - Has long been suspected to be scum by the members of Vault 5 (apparently was the only thing we could all agree on, which in itself is kind of suspicious). Now Rodgers, an apparent sane sheriff, claims that she showed up as suspicious.

The best lynch target here is obvious. Jabba is out, since he is quite probably now a jester, which boils it down to Francine and Nina. Circumstantial evidence vs hard evidence. Sorry Boba, but I am going to take the hard evidence every time.

-Vote Francine

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 09:57 PM
-Vote Jabba

don't buy student claim at all. student is never a role in which trying to execute someone is a good move. Ghost/Jester is a possibility I won't forget, but he seems like a good vote for now.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 10:00 PM
-Vote Jabba

don't buy student claim at all. student is never a role in which trying to execute someone is a good move. Ghost/Jester is a possibility I won't forget, but he seems like a good vote for now.

Okay, so would you like to answer a couple questions.

1. Why you shot a town role with your gun...
2. Why you lied about being witch?

Seems you voted me after I questioned you about being witched.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM

Isn't it just convenient as hell how people are around for hours posting bullshit, but when you directly ask them a serious question they're all of a sudden gone?

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Rodgers is not a sane sheriff. He lies. I can't showed up as "suspicious" to sane sheriff.

Now please tell us, Rodgers, whave have you checked on the guys in your vault?

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 10:58 PM
By the way I'm sure of one thing: Brady is NOT a benigh neutral.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Isn't it just convenient as hell how people are around for hours posting bullshit, but when you directly ask them a serious question they're all of a sudden gone?

I find it hilarious how he was suppose to shoot me, but shot Lando.

What about you? Why do you think he shot Lando?

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM

sigh. you just claimed student in your last post. how can you know that you actualy were witched and I'm lying?

I am telling you right now, there is a witch. I didn't just suddenly decide you are scummy. I tryed to shoot you last night after the fake detective claim.

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I find it hilarious how he was suppose to shoot me, but shot Lando.

What about you? Why do you think he shot Lando?

read the frickin death description. I shot Bragg, the ventriloquist, not Lando.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:04 PM
sigh. you just claimed student in your last post. how can you know that you actualy were witched and I'm lying?

I am telling you right now, there is a witch. I didn't just suddenly decide you are scummy. I tryed to shoot you last night after the fake detective claim.

What do you mean if I was actually witched? It tells you that you are witched.

Only someone who knew they were witched would know that. So, why didn't you?

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:05 PM
What do you mean if I was actually witched? It tells you that you are witched.

Only someone who knew they were witched would know that. So, why didn't you?

I mean instead of a drug dealer.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I mean instead of a drug dealer.

Why would a drug dealer target me?

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:09 PM
why would a witch target you after is became obvious your not a detective?

Leia
July 4th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Leia is now here!

Internet is 5 euros for 30 minutes of internet here at the airport, so my contributions may be brief for a little while until I get to my hotel. I read up on this thread and am pleased to see another journalist/corrupt journalist. Question for you all: Were there any interviews in the mini-vaults? If no, I believe there is a corrupt journalist because what journalist would not interview in the vaults? This would be important information to know in order to help fill out the role list.

Francine or Nina... I found Nina to be the scummier of the two after reading the day posts. Although after some consideration the mafia in Nina's vault could have orchestrated some kind of framing situation of Nina. I must think on this a little more. Out of Boba, Brostin, Jabba, Boba, three could be red mafia who SAID publicly that they would vote Nina for technician while voting secretly Ross. This would "frame" Nina as mafia. As for Francine... At this point, I feel like I must trust our sheriff.

-vote Francine

Francine, did you dream last night?

Also:
Vault 103 still has a scum, and I know who it is. We shouldn't lynch anyone further from that vault in order to WIFOM protect the innocent from the red mafia because they will want to keep the orange mafia alive to help their KPN. It's a role that I believe can't hurt the town as much as a janitor or kidnapper anyway. Please, nobody from Vault 103 should say another word on the matter at the present time. Confirmed townie journalist Leia approves this message, so I promise it's ok to focus on lynching scum from other vaults right now.

Also, what excuse did Tarkin give to not get lynched after being lured to Eddy on the night of her death? Leia is very curious.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM
why would a witch target you after is became obvious your not a detective?

Why not? Witch may have not been paying attention and possibly thought Brostin really did confirm me as Mafia. It's been common this game.

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I'll tell you the truth that I did not wanted to tell you while inside the Vault 5. In exchange, please get the fuck off me.

I am actually a Hidden Wastelander, not the Dreamer. Have you noticed why I somehow wasn't voted to Melon Roulette? It is because the scum noticed that I am not town, and instead voted Yoshimitsu and Ackbar to Melon Roulette.

Brady is NOT a hidden wastelander, I am! And Yoshimitsu was a FOOL for revealing his role to him. Now Yoshimitsu is dead. Who is the hidden Enclave in my vault now? The winner of Melon Roulette?

Now Rodgers, please retract your "suspicious" claim on me, or you are the scum as well.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM
I'll tell you the truth that I did not wanted to tell you while inside the Vault 5. In exchange, please get the fuck off me.

I am actually a Hidden Wastelander, not the Dreamer. Have you noticed why I somehow wasn't voted to Melon Roulette? It is because the scum noticed that I am not town, and instead voted Yoshimitsu and Ackbar to Melon Roulette.

Brady is NOT a hidden wastelander, I am! And Yoshimitsu was a FOOL for revealing his role to him. Now Yoshimitsu is dead. Who is the hidden Enclave in my vault now? The winner of Melon Roulette?

Now Rodgers, please retract your "suspicious" claim on me, or you are the scum as well.

Brady is the Sheriff.

You and Gaunt are mafia, we have already established this. However, no one is paying attention to Guant, so he is irrelevant at this point until later.

I prefer to lynch Nina. Just something about killing the scum in my vault is really cool.

I hope the devourer eats you, though.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Devourer, I summon thee upon the evil one Francine!

Yes, that's right. I control the Devourer.

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM
And why Brady is the sheriff now? What proof do you have?

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:27 PM

I'm not sure, you tell me.

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Leia is now here!

Internet is 5 euros for 30 minutes of internet here at the airport, so my contributions may be brief for a little while until I get to my hotel. I read up on this thread and am pleased to see another journalist/corrupt journalist. Question for you all: Were there any interviews in the mini-vaults? If no, I believe there is a corrupt journalist because what journalist would not interview in the vaults? This would be important information to know in order to help fill out the role list.

Francine or Nina... I found Nina to be the scummier of the two after reading the day posts. Although after some consideration the mafia in Nina's vault could have orchestrated some kind of framing situation of Nina. I must think on this a little more. Out of Boba, Brostin, Jabba, Boba, three could be red mafia who SAID publicly that they would vote Nina for technician while voting secretly Ross. This would "frame" Nina as mafia. As for Francine... At this point, I feel like I must trust our sheriff.

-vote Francine

Also:
Vault 103 still has a scum, and I know who it is. We shouldn't lynch anyone further from that vault in order to WIFOM protect the innocent from the red mafia because they will want to keep the orange mafia alive to help their KPN. It's a role that I believe can't hurt the town as much as a janitor or kidnapper anyway. Please, nobody from Vault 103 should say another word on the matter at the present time. Confirmed townie journalist Leia approves this message, so I promise it's ok to focus on lynching scum from other vaults right now.

Also, what excuse did Tarkin give to not get lynched after being lured to Eddy on the night of her death? Leia is very curious.
Now THAT'S a dedicated fuckin' FM player.
I'm gonna have to concur with her on this one - the Nina evidence is circumstantial & voting Francine will give us some info on one of our sheriff claimers.
Sorry Francine, you being a hidden wastelander doesn't really seem all that plausible. You're scummy as shit and you have a huge case built up against you.
At this point, I would advise a role claim.
-unvote Nina
-Vote Francine

Mkoll
July 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Is that your defense? Pffft.
Gonna have to do better than that.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Now THAT'S a dedicated fuckin' FM player.
I'm gonna have to concur with her on this one - the Nina evidence is circumstantial & voting Francine will give us some info on one of our sheriff claimers.
Sorry Francine, you being a hidden wastelander doesn't really seem all that plausible. You're scummy as shit and you have a huge case built up against you.
At this point, I would advise a role claim.
-unvote Nina
-Vote Francine

I have to follow Mkoll on this one.

-unvote Nina
-vote Francine

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Even if you lynch me, nobody will gain anything from this except other scum. And Rodgers will be the one questioned next, because he lied.

Leia
July 4th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I would rather ignore Jabba for now. I would let him claim whatever he wants but largely ignore him for attempting many times (and yesterday successfully) derailing the daychat. Jester or ghost is my best bet. Jabba, you better try to get killed by the orange mafia since at the moment they look to be winning in terms of losing.

I still think Wicket/Klaus is a ventriloquist puppet. Need to try to find the third in that group. Does anyone know: traditionally in FM have both mafia teams both had ventriloquists, or has one group had one and the other has not? (Is it allowed to ask this? - If not, please disregard my question) I think there might be a red ventriloquist group to balance or FMGM trolled us and has two smurf accounts of their own. However this screws up any lynches or night kills we might have leading me to believe that there is, indeed another ventriloquist group out there, most likely red flavor.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Even if you lynch me, nobody will gain anything from this except other scum. And Rodgers will be the one questioned next, because he lied.

Lynching you also proves what Gaunt is. If Brady is correct about you, we gain information on Gaunt. However, if Brady is wrong, and you do happen to be a neutral, we may have to think twice on Brady.

Information we gain by lynching you:

Brady's role.
Gaunt's Alignment.

Seems we do gain something.

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I would rather ignore Jabba for now. I would let him claim whatever he wants but largely ignore him for attempting many times (and yesterday successfully) derailing the daychat. Jester or ghost is my best bet. Jabba, you better try to get killed by the orange mafia since at the moment they look to be winning in terms of losing.

I still think Wicket/Klaus is a ventriloquist puppet. Need to try to find the third in that group. Does anyone know: traditionally in FM have both mafia teams both had ventriloquists, or has one group had one and the other has not? (Is it allowed to ask this? - If not, please disregard my question) I think there might be a red ventriloquist group to balance or FMGM trolled us and has two smurf accounts of their own. However this screws up any lynches or night kills we might have leading me to believe that there is, indeed another ventriloquist group out there, most likely red flavor.

Why ignore me, Princess? I'm working my way to be just as town as you are. I am in no way derailing the chat. If anything, I'm helping the town.

I knew who was the obvious town. You should be grateful I chose them. I could've chosen someone who I knew would have a fun role to play as, such as Wicket.

Your hatred hurts, Leia. I'm disappointed.

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
You know, I still have a trump card in my sleeve. Once I say what it is, you will probably pile up your votes on Brady or Jabba. I don't want to use it yet. But once I do, all voted that were piled on me will dissapear like magic dust.

Brady
July 4th, 2012, 11:38 PM
do it fucker

Jabba
July 4th, 2012, 11:40 PM
You know, I still have a trump card in my sleeve. Once I say what it is, you will probably pile up your votes on Brady or Jabba. I don't want to use it yet. But once I do, all voted that were piled on me will dissapear like magic dust.

Sadly, I am actually confirmed town. Town just doesn't know it, yet. So, whatever you have up your sleeve will undoubtedly be wrong.

Francine
July 4th, 2012, 11:44 PM
My trick does not have to do anything with you. I just said that votes arond me will dissapear like magic dust.

And it's just only about 7 votes that are on me now (most from my vault). But you should be lynching Enclave/Brotherhood members instead of me, aren't you?

Mkoll
July 5th, 2012, 12:05 AM
My trick does not have to do anything with you. I just said that votes arond me will dissapear like magic dust.

And it's just only about 7 votes that are on me now (most from my vault). But you should be lynching Enclave/Brotherhood members instead of me, aren't you?
Claim
your
role.

Rawne
July 5th, 2012, 12:09 AM

Since nobody else from my vault has yet to speak, I guess I will. Even though the fact is very clear, for some reason our vault never really touched on that at all; instead on day 2 Wedge and I were the biggest targets, since Owen was pretty much running the town at that point and continued the lynch train on both of us for most of the day. Tarkin mostly tried to get lynch votes off Wedge. Day 3 was too quiet to get anything done and Tarkin didn't even post.

Because a lynch cleaned the lynchee's role, I doubt most of us were willing to lynch; even though Wedge was almost lynched, most of the votes on him were bandwagon.

Basically, the fact wasn't even brought up. If he shows up, I'll be sure to question him

Also wtf Francine. If you're claiming neutral, might as well claim a role now. Why did you originally claim Dreamer anyway?

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 12:13 AM
And what will happen if I don't claim my role? I already just told you that I am a Wastelander, but even after that, you haven't stopped voting me. If I say anything more, I will survive to this day, but will probably lose in long-term game.

Will you just believe already that I am a Wastelander? I ask this especially from my vault mates, regardless if they are scum or not.

Rawne
July 5th, 2012, 12:16 AM
See, when you claim neutral, you are acknowledging that your win conditions may not line up with town. You could be anything from jester or ghost to serial killer or ravager. If nothing else, the fact you claimed something else beforehand is suspicious in itself.

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 12:17 AM

so you're saying that if we vote for you, you'll give us information which will reveal at least one scum? because that's sure to make NOBODY want to vote for you.

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM
I have NO information about scum at all, except for the fact that Brady is not a hidden wastelander. Don't misunderstand me.

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM
I have NO information about scum at all, except for the fact that Brady is not a hidden wastelander. Don't misunderstand me.

Once I say what it is, you will probably pile up your votes on Brady or Jabba.

Those two quotes clash quite hard.

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Those two quotes clash quite hard.

You made Francine stop posting.

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM
I told you that Brady will be probably voted because he is not the hidden neutral (I am), and Jabba will be voted because he lied about him being detective. Jabba basically forced Brostin to suicide.

Mkoll
July 5th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I told you that Brady will be probably voted because he is not the hidden neutral (I am), and Jabba will be voted because he lied about him being detective. Jabba basically forced Brostin to suicide.
Nope.
Jabba didn't force Brostin to suicide. He was a little bitch, he did it his self.
Plus, I don't think you're tellin' the truth, lovey.
C'mon. Tell us what we want to hear.

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 12:51 AM

I forced no one to suicide. Him suiciding was his choice and his choice only.

What you say makes no sense. You are saying that as people vote you, you will pull something out of your sleeve and it will cause everyone to vote Brady and I.

However, now you are saying after you are lynched, everyone will see the truth about Brady and lynch me due to my detective claim I made yesterday.

Explain.

Gaunt
July 5th, 2012, 12:57 AM
And what will happen if I don't claim my role? I already just told you that I am a Wastelander, but even after that, you haven't stopped voting me. If I say anything more, I will survive to this day, but will probably lose in long-term game.

Will you just believe already that I am a Wastelander? I ask this especially from my vault mates, regardless if they are scum or not.

That depends on your fucking claim. I want an exact role not wastelander. As far as I'm concerned admitting you aren't town means you are a very safe lynch the one exception being if you are jester. Since you have said that you should be "non suspicious" that limits your claim to a benign neutral. Meaning you can be one of the following

1) Jester (this makes sense, hope it isn't the case)
2) Executioner
3) Student (lol another student claim)
4) Amnesiac
5) Ghost
6) Survivor (easy to fabricate bullshit claim just like the dreamer one)
7) Ninja

Given you are saying you have some sort of card I am guessing you are going to claim ninja and say brady has some sort of scummy ability. Ninja for the record is

Abilities: At night you may copy another player's abilities to permanently add to your collection, or use an ability you have stolen. You have unlimited charges of your abilities. Your target still retains the use of their abilities.

Pertinent rulings: Cannot target dead players. Cannot steal from; Citizen, Journalist, Benign Wastelanders, Cult Leader, Corrupt Journalist, Soul Thief, Chairman, Strike Force Leader, Disguiser, Gunsmith.

A Witch will force the Ninja to use their steal ability.

Stealing from a Bus Driver will switch you with a random target for that night. No permanent ability will be taken.

Stealing from an Armoursmith/Arms Dealer will protect you for that night. No permanent ability will be taken.

Stealing from a Drug Dealer will trigger a random effect on you.

---

Your objective is to survive until the end of the game. You may not win with the Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel or Wasteland Wanderers.

I want to know from you why did you claim dreamer?

Gaunt
July 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM

Oh ok then you claim survivor? derp OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
I claimed dreamer not because I wanted the town believe me, but to stop scum from attaking me or voting me up. Explain then, why I wasn't voted to Melon Roulette? Who voted Ackbar?

Gaunt
July 5th, 2012, 01:15 AM
why would you care so much about the scum's opinions when there is only one confirmed Enclave in the vault? Yes it is a mystery who voted Ackbar and Yoshimitsu into the roulette. I would assume you voted Ackbar and Yoshimitsu as the neutral (assuming you are telling the truth) and the member of the Enclave who right now I am guessing is law (assuming you are telling the truth).

The other theory I have that Law suggested is that Yoshimitsu is actually the disguiser and decided to swap bodies as soon as he got the opportunity. This covers the hidden Enclave and means that we should be watching people's posting styles.

Now then claim bitch!

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 01:18 AM
okay, let's get this over with.

-unvote Jaba
-Vote Franchine

let's hear this "Trump Card"

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 01:18 AM
okay, let's get this over with.

-unvote Jaba
-Vote Francine

let's hear this "Trump Card"

*Fixed*

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 01:39 AM
My trump card it that I do not remember who I am.

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/shocked-face.jpg

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM
herp de derp derp

Gaunt
July 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Francine claims amnesiac eh? Tell me who do you plan on taking the role of?

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 02:00 AM
And this is why I did not want to reveal me role.

If I take any role from graveyard, my life will be in danger. But if I stay the way I am - as neutral amnesiac, I might just survive this shit.

Now here's my question to you: What role you want me to take? What will be the point of taking that role?

Mkoll
July 5th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Not only did you misspell your "trump card," but it's not even that big of a deal.
Manning is claiming amnesiac, too, and I doubt you both really are amnesiacs.

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Well, you just have to deal with it! I can prove myself by remembering a role next night, but roles in this graveyard aren't good much.

Please remind me first what bodies you have in your vaults? My vault has 2 citizen bodies + unknown Ackbar's role.

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 02:19 AM
take rachels role. detective.

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 02:21 AM
It is announced what role you take. If it is not town, you will die.

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Well, if it's Rachel, then ok. Hope I will not be attacked this night. But Manning claiming himself amnesiac as well? Either both of us are Amnesiacs, or he is lying. If I am to take Rachel's role, then he must take Lando's sheriff role as well to prove that he is Amnesiac. Sound like a good deal, right?

I'm sure that Ackbar was not the detective anyway. I think that Enclave member from our vault might be already dead. Or maybe it was Youshimitsu, who disguised as someone else.

Nina
July 5th, 2012, 02:44 AM
BOBA
DO YOU BELIEVE MAFIA HAS MAJORITY IN OUR VAULT

No matter how big letters you present your shit evidence in, it won't start to make sense dog.

Mkoll: hurr this evidence is circumstantial but i'll vote anyway durr
Jabba: I'm a town player oh wait im student maybe to the mafia why shoot me bro

I was roleblocked last night presumably by Boba the dumbass

Mkoll
July 5th, 2012, 02:53 AM
BOBA
DO YOU BELIEVE MAFIA HAS MAJORITY IN OUR VAULT

No matter how big letters you present your shit evidence in, it won't start to make sense dog.

Mkoll: hurr this evidence is circumstantial but i'll vote anyway durr
Jabba: I'm a town player oh wait im student maybe to the mafia why shoot me bro

I was roleblocked last night presumably by Boba the dumbass
HURR I WANTED TO PRESSURE YOUR STUPID ASS DERR
Role claim.

Nina
July 5th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Ten votes and I claim

Jin
July 5th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Sadly, I am actually confirmed town. Town just doesn't know it, yet. So, whatever you have up your sleeve will undoubtedly be wrong.

I was witched also. 2 witches is pretty unlikely.
[B]

THIS, PEOPLE IS SERIOUS.
It contradicts EVERYTHING Jabba has said so far.

Now, how do we know that Jabba has a town mentor?
[COLOR="#FFFF00"]
-Nominate Jabba for town NK

Fluttershy seems

Jin
July 5th, 2012, 03:22 AM
This is why Jabba should be jailed & executed/vigilante shot/gunsmith gun shot....

D4: Pushes super hard for Brostin's lynch, claims detective.
Result: Brostin suicides. Is sheriff

D5: Retracts detective claim, claims student, Reason to lynch is that Brostin types.......like.......this......
Later claims witched. Claims mentor is town , but refuses to let town know who the mentor is.

Also, -vote Fluttershy for seriously lurking and playing dead.

Jin
July 5th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Well, you just have to deal with it! I can prove myself by remembering a role next night, but roles in this graveyard aren't good much.

Please remind me first what bodies you have in your vaults? My vault has 2 citizen bodies + unknown Ackbar's role.

Vault 37 Graveyard: Chandler the citizen, Yoda the ???

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 03:27 AM
well, idk if manning should take lando. its unconfirmed if lando was sane or not. whats wrong with him taking detective as well?

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 03:27 AM
our graveyard was just ben (puppet) and rachel (detective)

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 03:32 AM
paul, rodgers, klaus where are you?

do you agree that wicket is the devourer?

Jin
July 5th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Note: No one has yet to claim jailed.

Could it be possible that we do not have a living jailer?

I feel that Jabba HAS to be lynched, now that we have essentially to confirmed town NK role.

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Jin, cold you please read my post. The only person who has been jailed left alive was in out vault. Probably one of the puppets or ventriloquist.
There is a devourer who cleaned last night. Unlikely we have a jailor.

Monica
July 5th, 2012, 04:32 AM
I want to see her take Yoda's role. All i will say may or may not will benefit town.

Leia
July 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
And Leia is back!

Francine, darling, our sheriff got a suspicious result on you. I would say for now, we need to have some trust in our claimed town power roles no matter how trolly. I would rather lynch an amnesiac who didn't remember a helpful town role at the first chance (I.e. Rachel) Because we cannot trust amnesiacs whose allegiance is not made up. You may, indeed be a wastelander, but you could be the serial killer!

What Leia recommends is to pressure Tarkin because his vault completely dropped the ball in my opinion by letting him get away with his circumstantial evidence which I believe is larger than Nina's. Worst case scenario we follow through with the lynch of Francine today by eliminating a wild card that has of yet not proven her allegiance to the town. Manning, if you are the other amnesiac, remember Rachel's role tonight or I will shoot you with my gunsmith gun.

Leia
July 5th, 2012, 05:37 AM
-vote Tarkin

Forum Mafia GM
July 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM
The Dead chat thread has officially surpassed the Day chat thread in activity.

Now is this a signal that the dead players are awesome, or that the live players are flailing? xD

Law
July 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Funny that Jabba claims to have chosen a confirmed town mentor last night yet also claims witches last night. Someone shoot this jester tonight please.

Leia
July 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Upon further consideration, the saboteur is another good role for an amnesiac to remember. In the late game, that would be more beneficial than a detective imo.

I am curious what Yoshimitsu's role was since my theory was that he was mafia with Ackbar and Brady. Even curiouser that he was devoured last night.

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Klaus unimpressed with town so far except Leia and Mkoll (and dead Lando).

Klaus thoughts:

Jabba - Some kind of neutral party intent on stirring up trouble. Vigilante should shoot him tonight or jailor kill him.

Francine - Claimed sheriff says she is mafia. She backpedals, unclaims, zhen claims neutral role to buy herself another day.

Fluttershy - Claims sheriff and then gives no results. Where are zhose results, ja? Best free lynch for us right now. Provides no information, like Klaus said earlier. Until Fluttershy gives information, false claimers need to die.

Nina - Also scummy. No claim yet, but will claim at ten votes. Either pressure is needed or save claim until tomorrow, depending on town's thoughts as to Francine lynch.

Roger - Claims witched twice with vigilante gun. Possible, but no one else claimed witch (except Jabba today, but he's been lying to everyone already so no reason to trust claim). Sketchy, but why vault vote to give someone gun if there is possible witch in play? Stupid decision.

Interviewees (Jin, Beru, Brees, Manning, Ross, Romo, Fluttershy and Tebow) - Possible scum lurking amongst these few. Klaus not trust any of them.

On ventriloquist issue - Klaus is not ventriloquist nor puppet. You will learn the truth!

Klaus keep votes on Nina and Fluttershy for now.

Boba
July 5th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Dear Vig or anyone with a gun.
Please shoot Nina tonight!
Since we are going to lynch Francine, Nina needs to be dealt with tonight!
Thank you.

P.S. Dont forget about Beru.

-unvote Nina
-vote Francine

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Students should be picking known town members (like Leia, proven Journalist). Why zhey pick zhese unknown players and zhen say, "Oh, my mentor is town! I will not tell you any other information though" ?

Klaus do not like it. Klaus suggest that these players are scum trying to avoid getting killed.

Double amnesiac claim also unlikely. Ze situation needs to be sorted.

Boba
July 5th, 2012, 09:31 AM
[U][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Interviewees (Jin, Beru, Brees, Manning, Ross, Romo, Fluttershy and Tebow) - Possible scum lurking amongst these few. Klaus not trust any of them.

Ross was Tech on Night 2 in Vault 37 and we had a death with a cleansing kill. Highly doubt Ross is Mafia.

Beru/Jin on the other hand... I think its Beru over Jin since Beru was Role Blocked Night 1 and there was no cleansing kill. Then again, JIN was our Tech and was also Roleblocked. Either of them is Mafia.

Boba
July 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ross was Tech on Night 2 in Vault 37 and we had a death with a cleansing kill. Highly doubt Ross is Mafia.

Beru/Jin on the other hand... I think its Beru over Jin since Beru was Role Blocked Night 1 and there was no cleansing kill. Then again, JIN was our Tech and was also Roleblocked. Either of them is Mafia.

Actually, that's a really good point.

BOTH BERU AND JIN WERE ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT ONE.
Jin was our Tech and Beru was roleblocked by a player.

Night 1 had a kill but no cleansing kill (No one was interviewed meaning no one was afk)

Either Jin or Beru is MAFIA /w the ability to cleans.
Now to find out which one.....

Law
July 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Actually, that's a really good point.

BOTH BERU AND JIN WERE ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT ONE.
Jin was our Tech and Beru was roleblocked by a player.

Night 1 had qa kill but no cleansing kill (No one was interviewed meaning no one was afk)

Either Jin or Beru is MAFIA /w the ability to cleans.
Now to find out which one.....

Wait a second. So you are claiming Beru or Jin are janitor, correct? Your reasoning for this is that a cleaning was not performed the night they were blocked, correct?

You do realize that janitors are limited to two successful cleanings, right? If so, please inform me why you think the mafia would use their only two cleanings in a Vault.

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM

How is zhis fair? An actress can suicide and help her team, but for anyone else it would be game throwing?

And while Brostin was unlikely actress (because why not let himself be lynched instead of suiciding and letting teammate possibly get lynched?), he was stupid for suiciding. What has it done? It proved that Jabba lied, but we are not even lynching Jabba (and he better get shot tonight!). Useless!

Worst sheriffs ever.

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Klaus Tally

Gaunt [2 votes]: Brady {#10}, Tebow {#51}
Jabba [2 votes]: Jin {#19}, Brees {#62}
Wicket [1 vote]: Biggs {#70}
Francine [8 votes]: Brady {#105}, Rodgers {#106}, Gaunt {#134}, Law {#136}, Mkoll {#156}, Jabba {#158}, Roger {#182}, Boba {#212}
Nina [2 votes]: Klaus {#18}, Monica {#20}
Tarkin [1 vote]: Leia {#207}

Fluttershy[4 votes]: Klaus {#17}, Monica {#20}, Mkoll {#125}, Jin {#198}

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
im actually really annoyed the person i picked ended up town. if i got scum would have been gg, all u nabs think scumhunting is jst calling someone names and accusing them of anything

Monica
July 5th, 2012, 10:07 AM
-Unvote Nina
-Vote Francine
I'm alright with having someone shoot Nina tonite, She wants to act scummy thats her problem, But they are other people who are more scummier then her and i don't feel like giving into her request

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mkoll is my mentor.

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
MKoll, is Jabba telling the truth?

And I messed up ze tally a bit. Fix'd.

Klaus Tally

Francine [9 votes]: Brady {#105}, Rodgers {#106}, Gaunt {#134}, Law {#136}, Mkoll {#156}, Jabba {#158}, Roger {#182}, Boba {#212}, Monica {#220}
Nina [2 votes]: Klaus {#18}

Fluttershy[6 votes]: Klaus {#17}, Monica {#20}, Wedge {#63}, Rawne {#77}, Mkoll {#125}, Jin {#198}

Rawne
July 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Going to

-vote Tarkin

until he shows up and explains himself properly. Or at least when someone else from my vault actually speaks up? If I somehow misinterpreted information about what happened, please do tell.

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM
still messed up. you're the only person voting Nina = 1 votes.

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM
MKoll, is Jabba telling the truth?

And I messed up ze tally a bit. Fix'd.

You know, you do strike me as a puppet. You say some german words, so It would be hard to tell who you would be...

also, you have few posts, but you don't say much in those posts. You ask obvious one sentenced questions most of the time, and you do a tallu.

I don't know, but I think you're a puppet.

Klaus
still messed up. you're the only person voting Nina = 1 votes.

This is why fish do not do tallies.

Klaus Tally

Francine [9 votes]: Brady {#105}, Rodgers {#106}, Gaunt {#134}, Law {#136}, Mkoll {#156}, Jabba {#158}, Roger {#182}, Boba {#212}, Monica {#220}
Nina [1 vote]: Klaus {#18}

Fluttershy[6 votes]: Klaus {#17}, Monica {#20}, Wedge {#63}, Rawne {#77}, Mkoll {#125}, Jin {#198}

Rawne
So guys, which case looks stronger:

Francine
Nina
Devourer from Vault 66
Tarkin
Someone else from Vault 5
Jabba

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 10:26 AM
So guys, which case looks stronger:

Francine
Nina
Devourer from Vault 66
Tarkin
Someone else from Vault 5
Jabba

Obviously my case is the weakest. Francine has the strongest.

Klaus, please put your vote on Francine.

Luke
July 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM

LYNCH NINA!
I just wanted to point out that your argument is flawed. The mafia can choose who they want to send. If you made Nina the technician they couldve sent a different maifa. You original argument against Beru makes more sense with him not cleaning someone because he was roleblocked.

Going to read the rest of the thread now....

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM
You know, you do strike me as a puppet. You say some german words, so It would be hard to tell who you would be...

People getting upset at ze German words is ze point. Why would Klaus want people to know who he is? It must be a mystery if he want to survive.

also, you have few posts, but you don't say much in those posts. You ask obvious one sentenced questions most of the time, and you do a tallu.

I don't know, but I think you're a puppet.

What else do you want Klaus to say? Klaus give his opinion on amnesiac, student, all players who fall under suspicion today (Jabba, Nina, Francine, Roger). If there is no hope of getting someone lynched, why continue to push that direction?

The fact that Klaus getting suspicion from someone who ended up having the Sheriff commit suicide is funny. You claim detective, take it back, claim student. Are you and Mkoll mafia together? Klaus can't be sure. At zhe very least, Mkoll can confirm you two are connected in some way.

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM
People getting upset at ze German words is ze point. Why would Klaus want people to know who he is? It must be a mystery if he want to survive.

What else do you want Klaus to say? Klaus give his opinion on amnesiac, student, all players who fall under suspicion today (Jabba, Nina, Francine, Roger). If there is no hope of getting someone lynched, why continue to push that direction?

The fact that Klaus getting suspicion from someone who ended up having the Sheriff commit suicide is funny. You claim detective, take it back, claim student. Are you and Mkoll mafia together? Klaus can't be sure. At zhe very least, Mkoll can confirm you two are connected in some way.

Mkoll isn't anything worth getting shot from the mafia, so I just decided to reveal him instead of his role. his role is pretty simple. Mafia aren't going to care about him.

Klaus
July 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Obviously my case is the weakest. Francine has the strongest.

Your case definitely not the weakest. Not the strongest? True. Weakest? No. Not until Mkoll confirms you, at least.

Klaus, please put your vote on Francine.

Klaus will because you ask nicely. Keep in mind, you have little authority over ze town. Klaus trust Leia way more than you.

-unvote Nina
-vote Francine

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Your case definitely not the weakest. Not the strongest? True. Weakest? No. Not until Mkoll confirms you, at least.

Klaus will because you ask nicely. Keep in mind, you have little authority over ze town. Klaus trust Leia way more than you.

-unvote Nina
-vote Francine

Well, I checked Day 4 and you are confirmed not Puppet. I still haz my eye on you.

Leia
July 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Mkoll is my mentor.

Curiouser and curiouser. If Mkoll confirms this we can just ignore Jabba for now.

My ventriloquist theory. If phoebe was bodyguard then Rodgers, wicket, and klaus are a vent trio together. I'd guess Klaus is the main vent, Paul devourer. Makes sense if Francine actually is amnesiac. Need to think about the implications if Rodgers is a puppet and Francine is amnesiac. Jabba, how is Klaus confirmed not puppet?

In any case, the janitor would not necessarily want to use up both cleans in vault. I think that's a ridiculous assumption which makes me less confident about the whole Nina/Beru thing.

I still want to hear a defense from Tarkin.

Luke
July 5th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Question for you all: Were there any interviews in the mini-vaults? If no, I believe there is a corrupt journalist because what journalist would not interview in the vaults? This would be important information to know in order to help fill out the role list.

-vote Francine

He never made an excuse. I said something about it but no one else pushed it.

-free lynch Luke

So Eddy lured me last night. Oh well.

Manning isn't dead after claiming neutral yesterday. I thought a vigi might shoot him seeing as we can't see lynched peoples' roles or Owen is claiming vigi now. I think Manning could be the devourer for meta reasons (Nom Nom Nom) but Luna could have named it that so we distrust a jailor more. Claiming neutral early as the witch has been a common tactic in recent games seeing as they are always ignored.

The two most suspicious from my vault are Tarkin and Rawne.
Tarkin has been suspicious to me for awhile because of the Enchantress lure.

Rawne you are still very suspicious and haven't shown any proof of the role you claimed in Vault (that I've seen) but I think pressuring Tarkin would be our best bet.

These student claims....Just remember that they could be mafia protecting eachother, Jabba's mentor MKoll seems to be town to me though so lets see if he confirms it.

vote Tarkin

Manning
July 5th, 2012, 11:02 AM
-vote Francine

I don't think the presence of two amnesiacs is gonna fly.

Vick
July 5th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Okay, I'm sooooo sorry for my lack of activity the last couple days. I'm in the process of moving and just got my internet back on after several cancellations from the cable company. I have a ton to read, fortunately I was able to do a smidge via cell phone, so I'll be posting my thoughts when I can get through all this. Does anyone wanna cliff notes anything for me?

Manning
July 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Okay, I'm sooooo sorry for my lack of activity the last couple days. I'm in the process of moving and just got my internet back on after several cancellations from the cable company. I have a ton to read, fortunately I was able to do a smidge via cell phone, so I'll be posting my thoughts when I can get through all this. Does anyone wanna cliff notes anything for me?

Satan is amongst us, and Jehova loves you.

Francine
July 5th, 2012, 11:14 AM
You know, if I die today, I will lose the game straight away.

Is that what you want? You won't even give me a chance to remember a role?

Tarkin
July 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Alrighty, I'm here. I will roleclaim today if it becomes necessary to prevent my lynch, but if not, I will still roleclaim Day 6, regardless, once I have all my information.

If Yoshi was a disguiser, we should be suspicious of those who threatened him and seemed town. Perhaps Law?
I'm not sure that Yoshi really was a disguiser though. I don't believe he was under enough pressure to be forced into disguising just yet. Only Law and the old Tarkin voted for him, correct?

I also have reason to believe that Wedge is not mafia, and that we either had a neutral killer or 2 Brotherhood members in our vault 21. More likely 2 Brotherhood. That's all the info I have.

Jabba's gambit is too ridiculous for him to actually be a mafia member. He is likely some neutral or a troll town.

Nina I believe was setup to look like a mafia member, but is actually not one. Likely the true mafia stated that they would vote her for technician but instead voted for Ross.

Francine's talk seems scummy, but I believe we should give her a chance to prove herself as an Amnesiac by taking a role tonight. Same for Manning.

Leia, why are you so certain that there must be a 3rd Brotherhood member in your vault? Did you try to use your supposed gun last night, to no avail?

I'm not sure if it would be the best idea to free lynch Fluttershy. Knowing the FMGM and knowing Fluttershy, I wouldn't be surprised, but I would laugh, if Fluttershy was a naive Sheriff. I suspect there are probably atleast 4 Sheriffs in the game, atleast one of each type. Rodgers being the Sane one, and Lando being the insane one (if he found Roger as suspicious). If Fluttershy is the naive Sheriff, the worst she can do if we leave her alive is increase the votes necessary to lynch, take a redirected bullet for town, or hopefully come back and start helping out. If she is an evil role, then she isn't hurting us as she's afk.

I doubt there are both 2 students AND 2 amnesiacs. I believe atleast one of the four must be lying. Francine or Jabba's cases seem the weakest right now, unless Mkoll decides to show up and confirm that he is Jabba's mentor.

Jabba
July 5th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Alrighty, I'm here. I will roleclaim today if it becomes necessary to prevent my lynch, but if not, I will still roleclaim Day 6, regardless, once I have all my information.

If Yoshi was a disguiser, we should be suspicious of those who threatened him and seemed town. Perhaps Law?
I'm not sure that Yoshi really was a disguiser though. I don't believe he was under enough pressure to be forced into disguising just yet. Only Law and the old Tarkin voted for him, correct?

I also have reason to believe that Wedge is not mafia, and that we either had a neutral killer or 2 Brotherhood members in our vault 21. More likely 2 Brotherhood. That's all the info I have.

Jabba's gambit is too ridiculous for him to actually be a mafia member. He is likely some neutral or a troll town.

Nina I believe was setup to look like a mafia member, but is actually not one. Likely the true mafia stated that they would vote her for technician but instead voted for Ross.

Francine's talk seems scummy, but I believe we should give her a chance to prove herself as an Amnesiac by taking a role tonight. Same for Manning.

Leia, why are you so certain that there must be a 3rd Brotherhood member in your vault? Did you try to use your supposed gun last night, to no avail?

I'm not sure if it would be the best idea to free lynch Fluttershy. Knowing the FMGM and knowing Fluttershy, I wouldn't be surprised, but I would laugh, if Fluttershy was a naive Sheriff. I suspect there are probably atleast 4 Sheriffs in the game, atleast one of each type. Rodgers being the Sane one, and Lando being the insane one (if he found Roger as suspicious). If Fluttershy is the naive Sheriff, the worst she can do if we leave her alive is increase the votes necessary to lynch, take a redirected bullet for town, or hopefully come back and start helping out. If she is an evil role, then she isn't hurting us as she's afk.

I doubt there are both 2 students AND 2 amnesiacs. I believe atleast one of the four must be lying. Francine or Jabba's cases seem the weakest right now, unless Mkoll decides to show up and confirm that he is Jabba's mentor.

So, what makes my case weaker?

While Biggs hasn't claimed what role his mentor is or who it is...

I believe Biggs picked to mentor somebody of the Mafia.

Tarkin
July 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM

While Biggs hasn't claimed what role his mentor is or who it is...

I believe Biggs picked to mentor somebody of the Mafia.

What makes your case weaker is this random crap you've been pulling against Brostin. There was no real reason for you to do that as a Student, unless you just felt like trolling and getting someone killed OR he was your mentor and you REALLY wanted to take his role. However, you've stated that Mkoll is your mentor now, so the latter can't be true, so you're a troll and/or not a Student, depending on what Mkoll has to say.

Roger
July 5th, 2012, 11:48 AM
guys, I would like to point something out. BG gets killed in a duel, but no one else appears in the graveyard as being killed in a duel. my take on it is that Yoshi was disguiser, targeted Lando, then got killed in duel.

Tarkin
July 5th, 2012, 11:52 AM
guys, I would like to point something out. BG gets killed in a duel, but no one else appears in the graveyard as being killed in a duel. my take on it is that Yoshi was disguiser, targeted Lando, then got killed in duel.

Unlikely, as that would mean Lando would have had to have been attacked 3 times last night, in order to still die from multiple attacks.

Also, wouldn't it then just state that he was disguiser and killed in a duel? The disguising wasn't successful, so the role shouldn't have been cleaned.

Fluttershy
July 5th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hi sorry, Had a busy last couple days. Emergencies and so on and so forth. Turns out I was bussed last night.

Vader
July 5th, 2012, 12:14 PM

Funny that Jabba claims to have chosen a confirmed town mentor last night yet also claims witches last night.

What he said. Which means you were witched to pick Mkoll as your mentor, not by your own choice. That's quite a bit of selective reading you do, disappearing when someone makes a case against you and return when no one's mentioning it again to join the discussion. Whatever, your fate rests in Mkoll's hands now.

Lando being the insane one (if he found Roger as suspicious).

This strikes me as highly suspicious. Insane? Why not paranoid?

By saying Lando was insane, you are saying that Roger is town, who is under the most surveillance right now for having both of his shots witched. You are saying that the witch, who instantly loses the moment she dies, is willing to risk a possible Assault Rifle against her to control the vigilante shot only to shoot another Mafia? I'm suspecting this is some kind of slip here, and that you and Roger are on the same Mafia team.

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 12:22 PM
students cant be witchd noobs. students dont visit.

Biggs
July 5th, 2012, 12:22 PM
that is exactly what i mean when i say u guys are bad scumhunters. just lynch wicket gg

Tarkin
July 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
What he said. Which means you were witched to pick Mkoll as your mentor, not by your own choice. That's quite a bit of selective reading you do, disappearing when someone makes a case against you and return when no one's mentioning it again to join the discussion. Whatever, your fate rests in Mkoll's hands now.

This strikes me as highly suspicious. Insane? Why not paranoid?

By saying Lando was insane, you are saying that Roger is town, who is under the most surveillance right now for having both of his shots witched. You are saying that the witch, who instantly loses the moment she dies, is willing to risk a possible Assault Rifle against her to control the vigilante shot only to shoot another Mafia? I'm suspecting this is some kind of slip here, and that you and Roger are on the same Mafia team.

My mistake here, wasn't thinking. It is just as possible that Lando was a paranoid sheriff as well.

I'm still a little frazzled from having just read up on everything. Apparently I need to re-read. I thought the general consensus was that Roger was town. He should be town, unless someone wants to counterclaim him as the vigilante that shot Bragg.

Paul
July 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Well, on the plus side, the Brotherhood is severely weakened. 3 mafia from their team remain. I guess our best shot here is to kill them off and then aim for the Enclave.

That was a shit ton of KPN. Are we looking at five people dying every night because what the hell?

Jabba is clearly a neutral or gambit-loving Citizen.

I'm fairly interested in Leia's vault. She says, "We are all town in here except for one mafia." What? What is the evidence again about one more mafia in that vault? And didn't you say Tebow is the only one not to role claim? Shouldn't it be obvious who the scum would be, then?

Fluttershy, what were your results so far? You claim Sheriff, are now eligible for free lynch and utterly fail to provide any of your results other than "I was bussed." So far, I think you are full of shit.

I'm hesitant to lynch Francine. If she is Amnesiac, she could be a vital asset against the 5 KPN problem. On the other hand, if she's a neutral killer or mafia, she wants to survive another night to get a free kill off. Even worse is that the other Amnesiac might take a role and Francine will claim that she took it instead, which would give her yet another day to stay alive.

Vader, why the hell are you questioning Roger? His vigilante shot (which has not been counterclaimed) killed a ventriloquist (and, subsequently, a puppet). It was originally aimed at Jabba who most believe to be a neutral. If he's not town, I'll be surprised.

And if you honestly think I'm the Devourer, you are sorely mistaken. I was the one who pointed out that it was in the vault in the first place.

This is sort of a topic change, but: Anyone wonder if there is a Chairman in play? No evidence of an Architect? I'd be shocked if Luna didn't include them and we wouldn't hear anything about the Chairman unless we killed one of his Secret Club members.

I almost wonder if we are being misled by scum during the day chat...