PDA

View Full Version : Night 4 Actions

Law
July 4th, 2012, 06:38 AM
-Give gun to Klaus

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I guess I'm using the default mafia nightkill? Also doesn't nina only have one successful cleaning left with yoda being dead? I think we should save it for later.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:03 PM
-Sit in my fish bowl and look fabulous

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM
What other night actions guys?

If you're going to submit them through the night chat you have to make them clear. Currently all I have is Law giving Klaus a gun, and Klaus looking fabulous :)

You have 45 minutes.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I'll submit them before deadline in this thread if the rest don't.

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
ASAP is helpful to me, I'm about to make FM history with the size of my day 5 post, I need all the time I can get to make sure the day starts on time :)

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I am actualy thinking of shooting Jaba. I want to have a wide open path next night when I disguise out, and I think that I can quite easily get away with shooting Jaba with minimal negative attention falling on me. Jaba isn't on are team, and I find it very unlikely that he is an evli neutral, so unless he's ghost, I think it's fine shooting him.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I think we should do this.

Beru - Give Mkoll attacked and healed pill.
Nina - Kill Lando
Gaunt - Frame Nina
Roger - Shoot Boba

Klaus
Sorry, I've basically just come down with some kind of stomach bug (so if Klaus isn't dead tonight, don't be surprised if I don't post for a little bit).

If they haven't submitted night actions, I'll do this:

-Roger kills Boba
-Nina cleans Boba
-Beru gives Jabba witching pill (this will cover any detective shenanigans from him)
-Gaunt kills Lando

Klaus
Law, we cannot give Nina or Beru a killing action in the event that they are role-blocked.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I am actualy thinking of shooting Jaba. I want to have a wide open path next night when I disguise out, and I think that I can quite easily get away with shooting Jaba with minimal negative attention falling on me. Jaba isn't on are team, and I find it very unlikely that he is an evli neutral, so unless he's ghost, I think it's fine shooting him.

See we need to deal with Boba though. While we could do nothing to him and hope we can WIFOM protect ourselves, I doubt we would get out of that unscathed. Killing him with the vigilante gun is our best option.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry, I've basically just come down with some kind of stomach bug (so if Klaus isn't dead tonight, don't be surprised if I don't post for a little bit).

If they haven't submitted night actions, I'll do this:

-Roger kills Boba
-Nina cleans Boba
-Beru gives Jabba witching pill (this will cover any detective shenanigans from him)
-Gaunt kills Lando

Please don't clean Boba. Like I explained earlier, if Boba shows up as being killed by the mafia (it doesn't matter that it will show up as a cleaned kill, the town will still assume it was mafia) Nina and Beru will be in a shit ton of trouble. Leave Boba as being killed by a vigilante, and let Roger defend himself then disguise away.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Also, we should give someone the attacked and healed pill so Nina or Beru can claim doctor if they get pressured enough.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Law, we cannot give Nina or Beru a killing action in the event that they are role-blocked.

I don't think Nina will be role-blocked, but if you feel that she will be then use Nina to clean Lando and send Gaunt to kill him.

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM
10 minutes left, MAGGOTS!

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Alright:

-Roger kills Boba
-Gaunt kills Lando
-Nina cleans Lando
-Beru gives Jabba witching pill

VIGI DEATH NOTE ON BOBA:

Scummy as all hell.

AHAEGEAH

-=V=-

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Roger, the Vigi code is this:

Your name is Roger.

Assuming each letter equals the corresponding number of the alphabet:

A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, E = 5, G = 7, O = 15, R = 18

ROGER = 18, 15, 7, 5, 18 = 18157518

Assuming each of the numbers in 18157518 corresponds to a letter, you get AHAEGEAH.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
dude let me clean the vig gun

Law
Alright:

-Roger kills Boba
-Gaunt kills Lando
-Nina cleans Lando
-Beru gives Jabba witching pill

VIGI DEATH NOTE ON BOBA:

That works I guess. So Nina or Beru, if you start getting pressured, claim doctor and tomorrow we can drug someone with the attacked and healed pill. Are we going to have Rodgers and Roger claim bussed then?

Roger
Okay then. I'm fine with kill Boba. However, there is a very high chance I shall be witched, so don't put too much faith in Boba's death.

Also
-Deleate Boba's deathnote:p

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM
dude let me clean the vig gun

Nina please read my reasoning for not doing this. If you clean the vigi kill you are Beru are as good as dead.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Klaus why would we want Roger connected to killing Boba in any way?

Klaus
Wouldn't the witch utilize your primary action though (disguising)? (apparently not considering she witched you for a kill earlier. I suppose it's just whatever action you are taking the current night that constitutes "primary action")

Klaus
Klaus why would we want Roger connected to killing Boba in any way?

Right, right, you want the witch to do it. Nevermind. Roger deleted my death note anyway.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Okay then. I'm fine with kill Boba. However, there is a very high chance I shall be witched, so don't put too much faith in Boba's death.

Also
-Deleate Boba's deathnote:p

Roger please tell us how you are going to defend yourself when the town accuses you of killing Boba.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Roger please tell us how you are going to defend yourself when the town accuses you of killing Boba.

He can just claim witched. I mean, if he has the Vigi gun there's nothing he can do about it. And the people in his vault should have realized this immediately.

Additionally, if a Roger train starts up, I'll try and shift the focus to a Francine lynch with Rodgers. I may need some help swaying the public if this occurs, though.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
IN ADDITION: ROGER, you may want to claim witched anyway so the Witch will know you are mafia and can work with you.