PDA

View Full Version : Disguiser Thread

Roger
July 3rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
Roger has done his job. Now, I think, is the time to get out before people figure out that the gunsmith tools are missing. Even though I don't have that much heat on me right now, better to quit while your ahead, instead of giving the town time to figure stuff out. If I do get witched tonight, then I shall shoot instead of disguise. However, while I am behind, once I have finnished reading all of day chat, I shall try and use my disguise.

Any recommendations?

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM
I would wait one more day. There are much better lynch targets than you right now.

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
There also is not a clear town leader yet. Boba is a threat though, and disguising as him would be helpful.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Current Town Leader possibilities are: Leia, Luke, Vader, and Lando, in my opinion.

If Boba gets Beru or Nina lynched, he comes a possible candidate for leader.

Lando is going to be a problem though. He was the one that started the lynch against Larkin with Leia and garnered the support before day ended. However, Lando was working in conjunction with Jabba at the time, so hopefully that can be derailed if it needs to be.

While Leia may only be a Journalist, she is very astute and, once her vault is figured out, she'll be aiming at the rest of ours.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 11:08 AM
I would recommend:

-Gaunt kills Bragg
-Nina cleans Bragg
-Beru attack/heals Leia (pill)
-Law gives Klaus gun (can you use this in addition to your regular action?)
-Roger shoots Boba

What do you guys think?

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
We could also try:

-Law gives Klaus gun
-Roger shoots Boba (using one-shot gun)
-Nina cleans Boba
-Gaunt shoots Vader/Rawne

The reason I like the pill idea is because if a Detective follows him, he can claim Doctor. Leia is also a high-profile candidate and the town may then suspect that there is an extra killer in play. Beru, what options were you thinking of doing?

Beru
July 3rd, 2012, 11:14 AM
We could also try:

-Law gives Klaus gun
-Roger shoots Boba (using one-shot gun)
-Nina cleans Boba
-Gaunt shoots Vader/Rawne

The reason I like the pill idea is because if a Detective follows him, he can claim Doctor. Leia is also a high-profile candidate and the town may then suspect that there is an extra killer in play. Beru, what options were you thinking of doing?

Attack/healing works. If it gets too hot, I have a plan for dealing with Boba, though it would surely get me lynched the next day.

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Leia is a poor choice for any action. Town would not believe she would be attacked by scum, yet alone healed. I will have to think about whom we should drug, I will post my suggested night actions later tonight.

As for your question Klaus, no I cannot give a gun and use my night action at the same time.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM
Leia is a poor choice for any action. Town would not believe she would be attacked by scum, yet alone healed. I will have to think about whom we should drug, I will post my suggested night actions later tonight.

As for your question Klaus, no I cannot give a gun and use my night action at the same time.

Leia is practically a confirmed town who may receive a gun/vest tonight. Posting an article will surely aid her in her role claim. She also may already have some guns (based on her messages from her vault). She is also a voice for the Town and fairly intelligent in her observations. She is definitely of some priority.

Roger
July 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
They know I have the gun. If the witch comes and forces a shot, so be it. However, I am not comfortable actualy shooting someone while everyone knows I have the gun. All it takes is my vaultmates figuring out that the gunsmith tools have disapeared, and I'm dead.

I am still strongly thinking of disguising out tonight, then shooting the gun instead of the other way around.

Roger
July 3rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Okay, we have an issue. If I change accounts, I shall be leaving my vigilante gun behing.

Guess I should shoot.

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Roger shoot Briggs, don't clean him when he flips orange vent you can say you are vigi and your suspicions on briggs were correct.

I want to frame Nina but I will kill if everyone thinks it is best