PDA

View Full Version : Night 4 Chat

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
I will be claiming sheriff tomorrow, and I will attempt to lead a lynch on Yoshimitsu. The night actions I am going to claim are:

N1 - Gaunt, NS
N2 - Ackbar, NS
N3 - Yoshimitsu, Suspicious

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
I will be targeting Fluttershy by the way, unless any of you do not believe she is actually sheriff.

Klaus
July 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM
First of all, I'd like to say that...well, things aren't looking good. Especially for me. The Vault madness is screwing us over because it limits our role (specifically mine). Once one of my puppets dies...I'm basically dead in the water. The 6 Hidden Anys will clinch it. =\

People that need to be killed:
-Leia
-Rawne
-Boba
-Mkoll (maybe)

Jabba is lying about something. Possibly Jester/Ghost/Executioner. If he was an Exec, he's definitely a Jester now.

Just a heads up: Based on his code, Yoshimitsu is going to be devoured by Wicket tonight. He probably won't be alive tomorrow, so plan accordingly, Law.

We've got a lot of fires to put out.

I'm quite frankly annoyed at many of the correct predictions from the Town based on false evidence. For example, Boba thinks Beru is mafia because he blocked him night one and there was no cleaning (when Beru isn't even Janitor). What a fail. Does he not realize no mafia would want to waste all their cleanings in the vault?

The Francine/Law/Gaunt/Yoshimitsu question is going to be addressed tomorrow. If we are lucky, Wicket will devour and clean Yoshimitsu. It would be a good idea to leave Francine alive, particularly to keep up the argument between you three (mostly Law/Francine).

Bragg needs to be killed. Unfortunately, Bragg will probably flip town and expose the rest of our vault as scum (was that a reference to "schumi" being Sumikoko? Because I'd gladly kill her off and clean her if we could).

Doesn't Jabba think his soul is stolen? Or has he realized that is fake?

Not quite sure who to frame tonight. I could have Rodgers "check" Nina and claim she is Not Suspicious.

Thankfully Klaus hasn't garnered any attention apart from Bragg.

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM
I disagree that Mkoll and Leia need to die. Boba and Bragg on the other hand, are hitting quite close to home with their assumptions.

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
I might as well claim to have checked Bragg or Boba then. After they presumably flip town then I will be lynched which will give you guys at least two night to wreak havoc.

Klaus
July 2nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Boba has been campaigning that both Beru and Nina are mafia. Admittedly, he seems a bit on the cray-cray side, but he's completely correct.

I'll be deeply saddened if the Brotherhood kills any of us tonight, considering none of us looked particularly Town-ish, but not completely scum either. I thought most of us blended in quite well, though I wish some of you (Beru, Roger, Gaunt) had posted a bit more.

Roger, your disguising, I think, is going to have to be our saving grace in the end game. You'll need to disguise as a PR that has run out of night actions or some such and then replicate their form of talking (preferably someone more prominent around the time you disguise).

Leia might be healed tonight, but she might also be a corrupt journalist (which would be pretty remarkable of her, considering how Town she seems). I think she's Town though.

Luke might also need to go soon.

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 07:25 PM
Wait, wtf?

I GAVE YOU the gunsmith tools. That is an extra KPN for the rest of the game. You're not seriously going to throw that away?!?

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM
If you guys planned to do this all along, then why did you recommend giving the gunsmith tools to Law instead of Klaus, like what was orriginaly intended? We don't need some sort of ridiculous play to win, and certainly when the sacrafice is are permanant source of extra KPN.

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 07:32 PM
I gave you gunsmith tools because I thought that that you were going to be passive with your ability, and just use it to cover up any tracks if you did get lynched. I now have no idea why Klaus and Gaunt wanted the gunsmith tools to go to Law. How the fuck does this help in the slightest?????

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
We have the fricking advantage. We have no casualtys, the gunsmith tools, a vigilante gun and the devourer on are side. We don't need any suicidal plays.

And I don't care this is a quadruple post. I'll keep on going.

Gaunt
July 2nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
you realize if yoshimitsu is town that incriminates me right? Given how sane/insane sheriff works. Saying "herp derp it was the framer" isn't gonna work. I think we should nightkill yoshimitsu instead of trying for the lynch. Also sorry guys I've been really busy the past few days but I will post more tomorrow.

Klaus
July 2nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
? I didn't know Law planned on getting himself killed until now. Otherwise I would have suggested giving them to me.

Gaunt
July 2nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Wait yoshimitsu is getting devoured? Perfect!

Klaus
you realize if yoshimitsu is town that incriminates me right? Given how sane/insane sheriff works. Saying "herp derp it was the framer" isn't gonna work. I think we should nightkill yoshimitsu instead of trying for the lynch. Also sorry guys I've been really busy the past few days but I will post more tomorrow.

Please read my post again.

Wicket devoured Yoshimitsu. He'll probably kill/cleanse him tonight.

Klaus
Wait yoshimitsu is getting devoured? Perfect!

Lol.

Gaunt
July 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
I gave you gunsmith tools because I thought that that you were going to be passive with your ability, and just use it to cover up any tracks if you did get lynched. I now have no idea why Klaus and Gaunt wanted the gunsmith tools to go to Law. How the fuck does this help in the slightest?????

I didn't know law was going to have this retarded ploy and a framed actress is perfect to be shooting people with. All investigative information is messed up and he can controll who he looks like when he dies. I didn't know he was going to try this retarded ploy.

Gaunt
July 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM
does the devourer know the identities of our entire team? Also what is the code you have going with him?

Klaus
July 2nd, 2012, 08:19 PM
does the devourer know the identities of our entire team? Also what is the code you have going with him?

Check the Jailor/Devourer Transcripts thread.

I deliberately left out a correct name this day just in case he was jailor. We will know for sure if he's Devourer if Yoshi is killed/cleaned tonight. He knows Klaus is Ventriloquist, Rodgers & Paul are puppets, and that Nina is Janitor. That is all.

Considering if he was Jailor he could've given up 2 Enclave members today...I doubt he's Jailor.

Gaunt
July 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
excellent... mawahahahhahahahahhaahaha

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
I stated from the beginning of the game that this was my plan. It isn't a "retarded ass ploy" when the only benefit of my role comes from death. My death also would not have incriminated Gaunt. My results on him, Ackbar, and my night 5 target would all have come back as not suspicious, which would have meant I was a naive or sane sheriff that had discovered a framed target.

As for the gunsmith tools, I was not aware you were giving them to me. I thought you were giving me the guns, seeing as you guys referred to it as giving me the "gun" (singular). I also assumed I was getting the guns and not the tools since I did not get a PM stating that I had received them, and I still have not gotten one.

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
So just to clarify, do I or do I not have the gunsmith tools?

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
So just to clarify, do I or do I not have the gunsmith tools?

Yes, and you should have recieved a PM by now.

Things are getting a little confusing. If we had have realized this was your plan, I would have given the tools to Klaus. However, while your plan might have been succesful if you didn't have the tools, now that you do have the tools, you are far too valuable to sacrafice.

Roger
July 2nd, 2012, 10:45 PM
Jsyk, I am not caught up on day's events. Work + computer change caused me to be AFK for most of the day.

Law
July 2nd, 2012, 10:45 PM
If I do have the tools, of course I am not going to sacrifice myself.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 05:47 AM
Would it be advisable for Rodgers to accuse Francine of being mafia? I could also get him to accuse Lei of being mafia (who is likely Brotherhood puppet).

I think we can afford to lynch 1-2 Brotherhood in order to reduce our enemies and then have 2-3 town shot at night. If I'm wrong and we get a town (woohoo!), I'm not averse to losing Rodgers.

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 06:21 AM
Ok, I got the PM saying I received the gunsmith tools. You ready to start shooting people Klaus?

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 06:28 AM
ya, i shoot all the scum! :D

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
So now I am in a pickle. Do I start making guns right away, or do I take Fluttershy's role tonight? I am leaning towards taking her role ASAP, seeing as she is liable to die at any time.

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
I currently will show up as a citizen by the way, but I have been WIFOMing sheriff the entire game.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM
I believe we need the extra KPN now. While having you show up as Sheriff would be great, Citizen will work just as well because a) you won't show up as Mafia and b) there can very well be Citizens under the "Hidden Town" category. Otherwise, we'll have to wait an additional day and, if Klaus starts getting attention, things won't get pretty.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 08:30 AM
If we can get 4-6 Town kills in the next 2 days (a successful mislynch would be amazing as well), I think scum will have the majority and we can prevent scum lynchings or possibly even convince all scum to lynch Townies. We outnumber the Brotherhood as well, so that's another thing in our favor (the Devourer will likely side with us, especially if we have the numbers).

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 08:33 AM
Thankfully, Jabba is going to come under a lot of suspicion tomorrow. I'll probably use Paul to point this out and might even try to advocate a lynch on Jabba. I'm also going to throw heavy suspicion on Mkoll, who was right there along with Jabba promoting the Brostin lynch. I think Luke joined in as well. We have the potential to make a case for them being mafia who wanted to throw the Sheriff under the bus.

I also like how it was Jabba who told Rodgers to check Nina tonight to see if she was Suspicious. The same guy who said the Sheriff killed two other people and practically convinced him to commit suicide (I still can't believe a Sheriff committed suicide btw, LOL). You can bet I won't be saying I checked Nina because someone wanted to get a Sheriff lynched told me to.

I *really* hope the Brotherhood doesn't shoot Rodgers tonight thinking he's the actual sane Sheriff (or, at the very least, I hope a Doctor heals Rodgers so that heal is wasted).

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Hey, other mafia, feel free to chime in before night ends. Last thing we need is you guys getting interviewed and then free-lynched. =\

Beru
July 3rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
I did get interviewed, sorry for the power outage and all.

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Beru, what do you think I should do? Take Fluttershy's role tonight or start making guns. I would like to get everyone's opinion on this.

Beru
July 3rd, 2012, 09:29 AM
Well, the extra KPN will help us gain majority, while the orange team continues to hemorrhage.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Did anyone else notice that Lando kept saying we needed 20 votes to lynch?

With 14 dead players, we were down to 38 accounts (52 - 14 = 38). With 3 puppets, that leaves 35 real accounts. Votes needed to lynch was 18, not 20 (and, taking away my puppets votes, we actually made it to 20 votes by my count). Is he trying to signal to us here or something? Is he the witch? (he was, after all, in the vault with the Witch)

Nina
July 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
I'm lynched tomorrow
Use my cleaning else its wasted
I clean whoever is the target

Roger
July 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Cleaning whoever I kill is a horrible idea. I might as well tell the town in my first post "I wasn't witched, I was just messing with you. Come at me bro's".

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 05:28 PM
My suggested night actions:

Law - Give gun to Klaus
Beru - Gives Boba attacked and healed pill
Roger -
Gaunt -Frames Nina
Nina - Kill Bragg

We cannot kill Boba tonight, not with the way he has been aggressively trying to lynch Nina and Beru. We have to convince him one of the two isn't mafia. If we use these night actions, Nina or Beru (whichever of you gets pressured the most tomorrow) can claim doctor and say they healed Boba last night. You guys will need to come up with a list of targets you can claim to have healed (come up with reasons you chose the targets as well).

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Sorry,

Roger - Kill Vader

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Cleaning whoever I kill is a horrible idea. I might as well tell the town in my first post "I wasn't witched, I was just messing with you. Come at me bro's".

Also, if I were you Roger, I would either claim witched or state that the vigilante kill was not from you. Don't get yourself lynched before you can disguise. If things get especially grim you could claim that you recieved the gunsmith tools. The town would be a lot more wary if they were going to potentially lynch their gunsmith. Basically you can claim whatever the hell you want, since you won't have to prove any of your claims.

Beru
July 3rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
I was going to claim that I was Whore, and Boba made up the claim to hide himself after I must have roleblocked him.

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Yes, don't claim you received the gunsmith tools, Roger.

Also, framing Nina is pointless. Why? Because I highly doubt she'll get checked tonight and, if she does, I highly doubt it'll be by a Sane Sheriff. Thankfully no one is 100% confirmed town, so the Sheriffs currently have no information to go off of (except Rodgers! lolololol).

Roger, we won't clean who you kill. We will clean whoever else kills (I suggest Gaunt kill tonight). Framing, while great, is almost useless with this many players. One of the Sheriffs has already committed suicide, which leaves, at most, 3, in my opinion. You'd have a 3 in 37 chance of framing at best (all players minus that Sheriff themselves), which is just over an 8% chance of being successful.

Roger - Kill someone
Gaunt - Kill someone
Nina - Clean Gaunt's target (we must use this ability now because Nina is on thin ice with the town)
Law - Give Klaus gunsmith tools
Beru - Probably use attack and heal pill (make sure this is not on a target that might have a lookout)

I think leaving Boba alive is a big mistake because he will undoubtedly rally against Nina/Beru tomorrow. Even more so. He's the perfect target to kill/clean so no one will know his allegiance (unless a Coroner checks him later).

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Also, if no one claims witched in the first 12 or so hours, I'll come online with Rodgers and claim witched. It's perfect for him to be witched because a) some think he is Sane Sheriff and b) the witch doesn't want her fellow mafia found.

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 07:16 PM
framing also gets detectives and lookouts... just sayin

Klaus
July 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Does anyone else remember who claimed Detective? After Jabba said he was Detective, someone (Mkoll?) said that it was the third detective claim. Who are we missing?

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
and did you read the memo about framing being a defensive skill not an offensive skill? I'll kill someone but if we get bused then it is on you guys

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
Does anyone else remember who claimed Detective? After Jabba said he was Detective, someone (Mkoll?) said that it was the third detective claim. Who are we missing?

Ackbar claimed it in mellon roulette but he dead now

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
and did you read the memo about framing being a defensive skill not an offensive skill? I'll kill someone but if we get busted then it is on you guys

yup

Law
July 3rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Klaus;150576]Also, framing Nina is pointless. Why? Because I highly doubt she'll get checked tonight and, if she does, I highly doubt it'll be by a Sane Sheriff. Thankfully no one is 100% confirmed town, so the Sheriffs currently have no information to go off of (except Rodgers! lolololol).

Roger, we won't clean who you kill. We will clean whoever else kills (I suggest Gaunt kill tonight). Framing, while great, is almost useless with this many players. One of the Sheriffs has already committed suicide, which leaves, at most, 3, in my opinion. You'd have a 3 in 37 chance of framing at best (all players minus that Sheriff themselves), which is just over an 8% chance of being successful. QUOTE]

Your statistics would be correct if this were a random event, howerver it is not a random event. Boba has managed to place a large amount of suspicion on nina and beru, so the chances of one of them being investigated are greatly increased. The benefit of having a town power role defend Nina or Beru is much greater than the town not knowing one persons role.

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
After reading through day 4 I have a short list of who I want dead...

Leia - something about her...
Boba - cast major suspicion on our mafia teammates
Lando - posts tallies and complies information, information is dangerous, HE MUST DIE!
Bragg - after reading the day I believe he is the orange ventrilloquist/strike force leader. Also I think pheobe is painfully obvious as a puppet. If we take Bragg out we might just hit the killing blow to our orange counterpart.

Also kind of want to die:
luke
vader
rawne

Gaunt
July 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
rogers should find pheobe scum tomorrow night. pheobe = 100% pupppet/vent (if we aren't killing her)

Roger
July 3rd, 2012, 11:31 PM
Don't forget about the witch. Han, Romo and Lando are the top 3 suspects. Atm, I would say Han, but be careful before killing Lando.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Jabba is a pretty confirmed detective though.
Ross is probably the vault neutral since he, imo, acts deliberately scummy. Shame we used both our actions the day he was rb'd, he probably is a ghost/jester kind of guy.

I need to clean tonight and absolutely not be sent to kill, since Boba might go ahead and rb me.
But. If I successfully clean the vigi kill, they will never even know it's you. You can claim to not have shit at all, and that the extra kill was some kind of unexplainable shit like disguising.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 06:42 AM
That of course, Only would work if i dont get blocked, which I believe I will be due to Boba.
Devourer should have eaten Boba and not Yoshi imo, Boba is most dangerous

Forum Mafia GM
July 4th, 2012, 07:24 AM
You can claim to not have shit at all

But if you do want to share that you have shit, Roger, then the Galaxy Radio staff will support your decision.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Jabba is a pretty confirmed detective though.
Ross is probably the vault neutral since he, imo, acts deliberately scummy. Shame we used both our actions the day he was rb'd, he probably is a ghost/jester kind of guy.

I need to clean tonight and absolutely not be sent to kill, since Boba might go ahead and rb me.
But. If I successfully clean the vigi kill, they will never even know it's you. You can claim to not have shit at all, and that the extra kill was some kind of unexplainable shit like disguising.

If you are afraid you will be role blocked then we should do thest night actions:

Law - Gives gun to Klaus
Beru - Use attacked and healed pill on Boba
Gaunt - Kill Lando
Nina - Clean Vader
Roger - Shoot Vader

I don't want to kill Bragg if he is in fact the orange mafia's ventriloquist. They already are weakened, and our main enemy right now is the town. Lando and Vader seem like good candidates to kill tonight.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Nina - Clean Vader

Oops, I meant

Nina - Clean Lando

Law
July 4th, 2012, 08:16 AM
On second thought, Boba is the type of player that would assume anyone claiming to heal him was the mafia that attacked him, so maybe we should use the pill on a different outspoken town member that isn't quite onto our trail. Perhaps Mkoll? I am going to read the day chat again.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 08:19 AM
We could also do something with Rodger. Perhaps we could just have him claim attacked and healed, and then if Nina or Beru are lynch trained they could claim to be his doctor. This would let us do something else with Beru.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Monica, Luke, and Mkoll all seem like good options to use the attacked and healed pill on.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Mkoll is a good target for attacked and healed pill. I like him having him around furthers our agenda but it will be good to see him flip out at the same time, he should cause the focus of the day to go on himself.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 11:06 AM
We should make a group decision on the kill targets. We also need to decide which gun we should use for each kill. Here is my analysis of our potential targets:

Boba - He is definitely the most dangerous player, but if we use our main kill on him other town members will assume we killed him off because he was on our trail (which would obviously be the correct assumption). What we could do, however, is we could kill him with the vigi gun, and then have Roger deny that he killed him (or say he was witched again and that he was trying to shoot Jabba). If we want to kill Boba that would be the best course of action. The alternative is that we leave him alive, and use WIFOM to defend ourselves ("If I was mafia why wouldn't I just kill you Boba?). Unfortunately I think there is a good chance of him being protected tonight.

Vader - He is a smart player, and has been trying to figure out who was voted the appointee of the gunsmith tools. Killing him would probably mean that the town would not figure out we have the gunsmith tools until we have already begun using them. He does seem to think that Roger is town however. The chances of him being protected tonight are very low, however I see him becoming more of a leader as the game progresses, so eliminating him before he gains some sort of protection may be a good idea.

Bragg - I agree with the sentiment that he is probably a puppet or ventriloquist. His prose style is quite odd and he is using colored font, which pretty obviously means that he is trying to make his posts different than other peoples. I do not think we should target him tonight. Orange mafia is already weak, and at this point in the game we want them to remain strong enough to do some damage to the town. Once town is no longer the main threat then we can deal with him. The chances of him recieving protection tonight are low.

Lando - He is another smart player, and is suspcious of Nina and Roger. Posts alot and is already on the route to becoming a town leader. Has a moderate chance of being protected tonight, but that probability will only go up over time. Tonight might be the best night to deal with him.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Don't claim attacking Jabba - he's pretty confirmed

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
You're missing the point - if i successfully clean the vig shot nobody will know it was a vig shot - you could just deny everything.
I should try and clean vig shot - in case im blocked you claim witched, in case I clean you claim to not have attacked which would keep suspicion off you.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM
If you need to claim attacking someone - claim to have gone for me.

Gaunt
July 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM
what about Leia? She is just as dangerous

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM
BIG ALERT

The reason we can't combine Janitor cleaning with vigilante gun is because we would also need a Fabricator for it to work. There is a distinct DD between vigilante and mafia kills, and my vault mates already know this. If we cleaned my kill, the DD would be...

Vader - Shot by a mysterious stranger (aka vigilante kill) - (???)

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Oh an one more thing. Vader probably also has the veteran gun.

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Day 1 Winner: Me
Day 2 Winner: Probably Vader
Day 3 Winner: Me again

Law
July 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Other possible kill targets:

Rawne - Posts alot, but has somehow managed to avoid posting anything substantial. Has not stated she suspects any of us. Comes off as scummy to me, could be orange mafia or potential neutral.

Leia - Pretty much confirmed journalist. Doesn't overly suspect any of us, and will probably focus the town on Jabba tomorrow. She is outspoken, but misguided, which is a perfect town leader for us. I srtongly suggest we keep her alive at least for tonight. Chances of her being protected tonight are low to moderate.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I think there are some incorrect assumptions floating around here.

One: Jabba is not a confirmed Detective at all. Why? Because Brostin, the Sheriff, said he only checked one player (night 2), while Jabba said he followed him N1 (visited Chandler) and N2 (visited Yoda). Which either means the Sheriff lied, or Jabba lied. Now, which is more likely? Oh, yes, that Jabba lied. The only way Jabba is an actual detective is if Brostin is a Brotherhood Actress.

Two: Boba may be the whore. Targeting him may just role-block anyone who visits him tonight, and since Gaunt suspected Jabba was the whore, I think it may be Boba. I will signal to Wicket to Devour/clean Boba tomorrow night.

Three: I don't think we should be assuming that certain players dying will look to the town as, "Oh, they were on the right track! Find out what they said and lynch the scum!" There are too many factors in play for that: neutral killers, guns floating around, a second mafia who thinks they may be on to them, etc.

Depending on what happens, I may claim Bus Driven by Rodgers before faking my results because Jabba could be a Detective. The bus driver won't speak out against me because he might think that a) there's a kidnapper in play or b) there's a drug dealer out there somewhere.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:00 PM
BIG ALERT

The reason we can't combine Janitor cleaning with vigilante gun is because we would also need a Fabricator for it to work. There is a distinct DD between vigilante and mafia kills, and my vault mates already know this. If we cleaned my kill, the DD would be...

Vader - Shot by a mysterious stranger (aka vigilante kill) - (???)

?

We would not be cleaning your kill. We would be cleaning the other kill.

Gaunt: Nina suspects she's on thin ice with the town (and I do as well), which is why she wants to use her cleaning now.

Roger: Unless a Lookout has targeted your target, no one will be the wiser. The town knows there's a Janitor left in play because Boba won't shut up about it. Unless the RP distinguishes your kill from the other kills (which it won't and, we'll be cleaning the other kill anyway, not yours), it's not a big deal.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Oh, I see. It appears a Vigi shot is distinguished from a mafia shot? Then just clean the Vigi shot like Nina suggests. No one will now the difference unless a Lookout happens to be on that target.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
@ Luna: How much information does cleaning conceal?
Because when we cleaned in out vault, death description was missing for Yoda.

Boba is not a whore. Beru visited Jabba with a pill n1 and was blocked.
Either Jabba is a whore or someone else is escort.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Three: I don't think we should be assuming that certain players dying will look to the town as, "Oh, they were on the right track! Find out what they said and lynch the scum!" There are too many factors in play for that: neutral killers, guns floating around, a second mafia who thinks they may be on to them, etc.

If we use our normal kill on Boba it will show up as a mafia kill. Town would ask the question, "Why would mafia want to kill Boba?". There are two reasonable answers; 1. Because Boba was onto that mafia team. 2. A mafia team wanted to frame the people Boba suspected. This is why I suggested we use the vigi gun on Boba. There are many more possible answers to the questions of why he died if his death description is that of a vigilante killing.

The Wicket suggestion will also not work. A Devourer devouring results in the same death description as any other cleaning, so town would just assume it was mafia. Our best bet is to shoot him with the Vigilante gun and not clean him.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
If we use our normal kill on Boba it will show up as a mafia kill. Town would ask the question, "Why would mafia want to kill Boba?". There are two reasonable answers; 1. Because Boba was onto that mafia team. 2. A mafia team wanted to frame the people Boba suspected. This is why I suggested we use the vigi gun on Boba. There are many more possible answers to the questions of why he died if his death description is that of a vigilante killing.

The Wicket suggestion will also not work. A Devourer devouring results in the same death description as any other cleaning, so town would just assume it was mafia. Our best bet is to shoot him with the Vigilante gun and not clean him.

If we shoot Boba with the Vigilante gun, Roger should leave a death note with a code in it so he can claim an actual Vigilante later in the game. Roger's right though, town will be heavily suspicious if a Vigi gun kills Boba.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 12:18 PM
If we shoot Boba with the Vigilante gun, Roger should leave a death note with a code in it so he can claim an actual Vigilante later in the game. Roger's right though, town will be heavily suspicious if a Vigi gun kills Boba.

Yes, but their suspicion will be directed away from us and at worst towards Roger, who could easily disguise away the next day. If we use our regular kill on Boba their suspcions will be directed towards Nina and Beru, who have no way of hiding themselves. The best protective measure we can institute for them is a doctor claim, and that only works for one of them. We cannot kill Boba with our regular kill. We can either kill him with the vigilante gun or leave him alone. Killing him with our regular kill essentially sentences Nina and/or Beru to death.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM

If I convince the Devourer to kill Wicket and not clean him, it will look like an execution. Then again, we don't have a code for that...

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
*kill Boba

Law
July 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Well I think i have settled on these actions:

(If we think Nina is going to get role-blocked)

Law - Give gun to Paul (Check the FAQ, I can give my guns to your puppets. If you would rather have it I can just give it to you as well.)
Beru - Give Mkoll attacked and healed pill.
Nina - Clean Lando
Gaunt - Kill Lando
Roger - Shoot Boba

If we do not think Nina is going to be role-blocked:

Law - Give gun to Paul
Beru - Give Mkoll attacked and healed pill
Nina - Kill Lando
Gaunt - Frame Nina
Roger - Shoot Boba

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I would rather you give the gun to Klaus. Mostly because I could lose Paul to a variety of factors and we'd lose the gun, but if I lose Klaus I lose the puppets anyway.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:26 PM
If anyone comes under heavy suspicion (and a lynch train starts gaining traction) I can perform a gambit where Paul emulates the speech of another player to appear to be a puppet. Then I can use Klaus to start up a lynch train on whoever Paul is emulating.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Also, Roger what is your defense going to be for when the town accuses you of shooting Boba?

Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Claim roleblocked beginning of day.
2. Claim witched and state who you were trying to shoot.
3. Deny that you killed Boba and say nothing happened to you.
4. One of us (or a puppet) claim bussed, and you say that you tried to shoot whichever of us claims bussed.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Roger, should you come under suspicion I will use the puppets to save you because the Disguise ability is worth more than the puppets.

Nina
July 4th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I still need a response from luna about cleaning.
I'm pretty positive it conceals the death description as a whole.

Law
July 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Roger please tell us how you plan to defend yourself come the inevitable acusation. The bussing claim could work seeing as Klaus wanted to claim bussed with Paul anyways.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Roger please tell us how you plan to defend yourself come the inevitable acusation. The bussing claim could work seeing as Klaus wanted to claim bussed with Paul anyways.

Bussed with Rodgers ;). That way, if Jabba is Detective, Jabba will assume he's followed the wrong person (and, if Roger claims bussed, it will look like Roger took no action at all).

Law
July 4th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Bussed with Rodgers ;). That way, if Jabba is Detective, Jabba will assume he's followed the wrong person (and, if Roger claims bussed, it will look like Roger took no action at all).

I think you should have Paul claim he was bussed, and then Roger can say he tried to shoot Paul. Why do you think Jabba would follow Roger?

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I think you should have Paul claim he was bussed, and then Roger can say he tried to shoot Paul. Why do you think Jabba would follow Roger?

If Jabba is Detective, he claimed he would follow Rodgers (the puppet) because Rodgers claimed Sane Sheriff. He also told Rodgers to investigate Nina tonight (so that Jabba could follow Rodgers to see if he did as told).

Anyway, I suggest Beru drug Jabba with the witching pill so he won't be sure of his results.

Klaus
July 4th, 2012, 03:16 PM
In addition, Rodgers is likely going to say that Francine came up suspicious (Gaunt and/or Law, please comment on this when Rodgers speaks up).

Beru
July 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
If Jabba is Detective, he claimed he would follow Rodgers (the puppet) because Rodgers claimed Sane Sheriff. He also told Rodgers to investigate Nina tonight (so that Jabba could follow Rodgers to see if he did as told).

Anyway, I suggest Beru drug Jabba with the witching pill so he won't be sure of his results.

I'm pretty sure that Jabba is not Detective, so witching an unreliable neutral is fine with me. Or he's a Whore. I'll find out.

I missed that on my quick skimming, so, could anyone come up with a quick summary?