PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 chat?

Eddy
July 1st, 2012, 02:53 PM
Its not day 3 anymore 0.o

Also, the fact that the enchantress died after luring Tarkin is not really registering as suspicious in their heads for some reason. He has been forgotten and I think he is still lurking...

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM
hi eddy

PS: LVP for brostin LVP LVP LVP LVP LVP

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Can we deadlynch for a players forum identity?

I just want to make sure I will never play with Brostin again :)

Forum Mafia GM
July 1st, 2012, 03:41 PM
The player behind Brostin has that very distinct (some would say annoying and grammatically incorrect) writing style which does appear in other games; hint: he was in M-FMVIII with me.

I wasn't going to have an LVP award but every post that Brostin makes convinces me further that I should. I can't even list all the reasons why, every post seems to have multiple cases of Complete Wrongness Syndrome - he's not just tunnel visioned on Jabba and ridiculously ineffective at acting like Town, but he's also managed to disrespect every single person playing. My latest favourite part is where he says Wicket's opinion isn't valid while Brostin doesn't even know what the Technician was (and it was in his own vault).

Hell I want to give him LVP just for screaming 'Jabba is confirmed scum' over and over again.

Makes me laugh ^^

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 03:49 PM
I liked it when he basically said that the others have down's syndrome. Exactly the same thing I said about him before.

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
There are so many flaws in his posts I can't continue watching this.

Forum Mafia GM
July 1st, 2012, 03:52 PM
Fun fact about secret ballot votes in this game. Lots of people didn't bother voting, which led to some very funny things.

My personal favourite is vault 9. On day 3 they had a secret ballot vote, and the winner would be able to grant the gunsmith ability to any other player.

The only person who voted was a mafia member who voted for himself. One mafia team now has a gunsmith and NO ONE will be able to call him on it xD

Forum Mafia GM
July 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM
There are so many flaws in his posts I can't continue watching this.

I have to agree, it's not a dignified day for Brostin.

Especially when Jabba has a role that can prove he isn't mafia with some ease.

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM
Or do you want to say that he was only voted in this night? :)

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 04:06 PM
-deadlynch Nina if nobody else wants to lynch someone

Incredible low post count + scummy posts

I'm just bored

Spain owned Italy at soccer!

soccer soccer soccer

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 04:16 PM
Wow took me 15 seconds to find out Brostin's identity with ur hint. Awesome how easy it is to find retards.

FM Ferengi
July 1st, 2012, 07:50 PM
Modkilled for COM hunting, Yoda has been... oh wait. Dead, he was already.

Eddy
July 2nd, 2012, 02:32 AM
You know. Enchantress sucks :P

I mean really, I killed myself. That guy never even intended to target me, he was probably going after Owen from the first night.

That was my epic fail, but then again I had noway of knowing what Tarkin actually was... I sort of wild-guessed armorsmith... And hoped to get armor... And got a shot in the face :[

Aaaanyway. Each day passing without anybody doing the simple 1+1 math of [Enchantress lures Tarkin] + [Enchantress is dead] = [Tarkin is a killer] adds more to the epic fail meter of the entire town and double that to any town player who was in vault 21.

FM Ferengi
July 2nd, 2012, 02:35 AM
I thought that it was common knowledge that people can't see the obvious.

Forum Mafia GM
July 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM
Really what's funny is that you provided some of the most significant evidence out of all the vaults and no one bothered following up on it ^^

Tarkin was actually going to kill you anyway. The thing that's actually interesting is that you were originally going to be bus driven with Owen that night - meaning you would have lured Tarkin into targeting you, then the bus drive would kick in and he would have killed Owen.

Eddy
July 2nd, 2012, 08:24 AM
So, I repelled the bus driver?

Forum Mafia GM
July 2nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
This is just... odd. So many little things are happening which shouldn't be.

Boba is saying Nina and Beru are the mafia team from Vault 37 because Beru was blocked on night 1. No clean command was issued that night anyway. Boba is then saying that a mafia voting bloc stopped Nina from becoming the technician when in fact it was the apathy of all the rest of the players. Larkin is being lynched because Tebow isn't coming on to confirm his feedback result, and Leia is assuming that there is a third member of the BoS in Vault 103 for the wrong reasons too.

There's so much deceit going on and all these personal agendas to fulfil, me gusta xD

Most of my estimations thought that there'd be more scum deaths in the vaults, but the game is looking like it'll have a dramatic conclusion right now. Obviously the result of a setup like this is that finding scum players becomes easier when you've got all sorts of vault evidence to narrow down the roles - if this were a standard forum mafia game right now the town would win by a landslide.

But this isn't a standard game, because there are more non-NCR roles alive than NCR roles... while the scum are divided and reeling and the NCR have all sorts of PRs. I genuinely can't guess who might win the game, though I know Brostin's suicide will greatly undermine the NCR's strength in more ways than one.

Eddy
July 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
Silly Brostin, suicide is for the weak.

Those aliens sure don't seem.... active...

Forum Mafia GM
July 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
Orange mafia member just said 'I did [so and so] so I wouldn't look scummy'. Within 20 minutes a Red mafia member posts '[Orange mafia] guy is probably scum, because he did [so and so], is he signaling to us?'.

Stuff like that has been happening the whole game, especially between the two mafia teams xD They know who each other are but are convinced they haven't been found themselves.

Yoda
July 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Let's do [so and so] and then we [so and so] until we [so and so]!

Forum Mafia GM
July 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Yoda you are such a [so and so].

Edit: [so and so] Yoda is!

Yoda
July 4th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I will [so and so] you!

Eddy
July 4th, 2012, 01:24 AM
*munch* This [so and so] is crunchy and tasty. Want some?

[so and so] + [this and that] = MC[so much this and that and so and so]

That made perfect sense right?

Yoda
July 4th, 2012, 02:01 AM
I will [so and so] you with [this and that]!

Yoda
July 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh:

Lando
July 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I'm the new guy.... FUCK