PDA

View Full Version : Vaul 9, Day 3

Roger
June 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Getting realy lazy with my transcripts, but here are the basic events. I was not witched, so nobody dies. Lando again claims he doesn't want the gunsmith tools and says Romo or Vader should get the tools. Vader seems reluctant to take the tools, but seems to accept. Romo did something today which wasn't trolling, but he is such a forgetable and null player that it's hard to remember anything he says. Han was interviewed, and says that Vader is squeaky clean and neutral (or something along those lines. I'm tired right now), but that he should get the tools, which seems like wierd logic once again(Seriously doubt Han is town).

Fluttershy says something interesting however. She claims that she investigated me N1, and I came up NS, then she investigated Lando N2 and he also came up NS. 3 possible conclusions for this are
1) Fluttershy is Naive Cop
2) Fluttershy is Insane Cop, and Lando is scum
3) Fluttershy is Wastelander (Town seems to have completely forgotten that possibility, even if I havn't)

Here is the confirmed role list of my vault

Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Wastelander
Hidden Any - Enclave
Hidden Any - Witch
Hidden Any

I find it interesting how down to buissness my vault is, even though at least half of us are scum, lol.

Klaus
June 29th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the remaining Hidden Any is Brotherhood. This would give them a possible shot at all those rewards. In fact, I also wouldn't be surprised if the Brotherhood roles are a mirror image of our roles.

My guess is that Fluttershy is Insane Cop, Lando is Brotherhood, and Han is the Witch. We'll need to keep an eye on the players in your vault, particularly when they end up in the graveyard.

Roger
June 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Here are my role predictions

Hidden NCR - Vader
Hidden NCR - Romo (but possibly Fluttershy)
Wastelander - Fluttershy (but possibly Romo)
Enclave - Roger
Witch - Han(Taking a small leap)
Hidden Any - Lando

It would also be realy nice if we caught a surprise break, and Vader did turn out to be one of the two neutrals, and kept his lack of Gunsmith Tools secret for a day.

Roger
June 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the remaining Hidden Any is Brotherhood. This would give them a possible shot at all those rewards. In fact, I also wouldn't be surprised if the Brotherhood roles are a mirror image of our roles.

My guess is that Fluttershy is Insane Cop, Lando is Brotherhood, and Han is the Witch. We'll need to keep an eye on the players in your vault, particularly when they end up in the graveyard.

I actualy agree with your assertions. However, I will admit to being very lazy, so a lot of the things that you know about my vault are through my biased opinions, so I may not be giving you as clear an image as I should.

I realy will try to post a transcript before night ends.

Klaus
June 29th, 2012, 11:18 PM
There are no night actions though, so there is no way you could give Vader the tools tonight...

Roger
June 29th, 2012, 11:35 PM
-Vote Roger

Congratulations, you have been chosen to choose a target for the gunsmith role!

You must choose tonight, but you may choose any living player!

Technicaly, this is a direct quote. However, since this is only night chat, I hope that this doesn't cause me to violate any more rules.

Klaus
June 30th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Did they specifically vote you so that you would give the tools to Vader? Because that could be a problem...

Roger
June 30th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Did they specifically vote you so that you would give the tools to Vader? Because that could be a problem...

Borderline question. There wasn't a person who the tools are meant to go to which everyone agreed on, but everyone will be expecting Vader. However, they don't know I have the power. It was blind ballad, and the results wern't reveled at the end.