PDA

View Full Version : Night 3

Forum Mafia GM
June 29th, 2012, 04:30 PM
King did not show up to your meeting tonight - you hope nothing has gone wrong.

Lando
June 29th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Well, that was kinda expected. Sadly.
Through being busy I kinda forget to vote for me in Vault 9 to give out the gunsmith ability. My bad.
This day was another lurk day, too. Maybe I forced to much discussion on day 1.
There is a Witch in my Vault and I let her know that I am scum.
I will update the Vault thread with the day chat.

Bragg
June 29th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Ben got lynched in my vault. I strongly suspect that the red mafia coordinated a voting block with the student (who took their ventriloquist/godfather or one of the puppets as mentor) and the devourer (who had one of them jailed but didn't kill them). There really wasn't anything I could do against it because they only needed 3 votes to lynch (5 real players in the vault). Wicket practically admitted to being a red puppet and asked everyone to keep things in the vault secret. They thought Ben would be the last town in the vault.

They were aware of the double ventriloquist + 4 puppets as well.

I'll post the day thread in vault 66 to show how it went down.

Bragg
June 29th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Oh and I'm glad that Tarkin still lives. I'm curious what happened in their day chat with the bus drive and all.

Lando
June 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I'm away for now. I'll be back around 2-3 hours before the night ends. Maybe I can free some more time to check back here, but don't count on it.

Vick
June 30th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Oh and I'm glad that Tarkin still lives. I'm curious what happened in their day chat with the bus drive and all.

A fat lot of nothing. Tarkin never showed up in our day chat at all. I stepped up and got aggressive trying to implicate Wedge using the same evidence as yesterday. I didn't really get any support and had to back off. I'll post our daychat in a few.

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Lest we forget - DEATH

Players being lynched on day 3:
Ackbar - ???
Ben - Vault 66
King - Vault 103

Players dying night 2:
Steve - ???
Owen - Vault 21
Yoda - ???
Greedo - Vault 103

Players being lynched day 2:
Stan - Vault 103

Players dyind night 1:
Heihachi - Vault 9
Eddy - Vault 21
Hayley - ???
Rachel - Vault 66
Chandler - ???
Chewbacca - Vault 103

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Biggs mentioned 5 deaths on night 2. Not sure if we're missing someone.

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 09:27 AM
He thought Stan died at night.

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Ah, right. Just went over the list and it's correct.

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Should I or someone else try to take control of some of the day chat? I'd like to try to push for a Roger lynch. At the very least I will pressure him.
The Veteran's AR will most likely be revealed (if they ask for it - maybe I will suggest it). The Gunsmith ability wielder will most likely not be revealed because of a possible Witch, but it is probably Han or Romo.

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
"town leaders" will spawn from all vaults, so it doesn't have to be either/or for us either and we can and should disagree about things in day chat.

I wouldn't push for a lynch based on a claim until you have had the chance to "check" a third person for comparison material. Unless you want to end up like Joffrey the not quite culted investigator, who was oh so sure of his scum finds, that is.

Besides, as I've already said I think it's not unlikely that Roger is the witch. So of course I'm not for lynching him on day 4... we need all the help we can get.

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Also, if fluttershy is dead, on day 5 and flips sheriff, you will be able to say that Roger is scum for sure if that's what you want.

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Well, it's somewhat the only reasonable explanation for my behaviour.
Maybe I can pass off not pressuring Fluttershy as WIFOM. So that I don't get killed of by "his Mafia" on night 4. But this somewhat doesn't stick together with the Veteran's AR I got. I got to be bold and daring, kinda "Come at me Mafia! Get yourself killed!". Hmm, nobody knows that I got the AR, so it really might work. If I don't claim the AR I can kinda explain my behaviour.
Quite a lot of WIFOM involved in this, but it may work...

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I'm away. Will be checking back 1 or 2 hours before the night ends.

Tarkin
June 30th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Sorry about being afk. I was out for all of Friday and most of today but I'm back now. I haven't been interviewed.

I'm annoyed about the plan being changed for vault 21 because Wedge probably got the armour instead of me, I didn't get the enchantress power, I needed something like this to clear my name after the lure (Luke even said whoever was swapped was probably attacked) and it has made Vick look more like the kidnapper because he swapped two of his scum suspects instead of Owen and the mafia happened to attack Owen on the same night he wasn't switched.

I understand it was because of the mortician but if we're not suspicious enough to be lynched and have armour we aren't likely to be killed and the mortician will probably have forgetten about one bus driver claim from a vault he's not even in, if there even is a mortician.

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 12:54 PM
If you ever used the enchantress power and claimed it, it would pretty much confirm you as grave robber (nobody would believe that your vault had 2 enchantresses).. so that was a bad idea regardless. Your grave robber actions should be used after the vaults merge. Then they will have no idea where the graverobber came from. I really doubt Rawne would target you with armor because you visited a dead person. I probably gave you a chance to get it, but he probably gave it to Owen or Luke instead.

Did Vick ever point you out as a scum suspect? I only saw him saying you started to make more sense on day 2 and one of the few players who were worth anything in your vault along with Owen (even though you were against lynching wedge) and that could be an incentive to protect you. Maybe Vick thought that Owen was trying to get shot (he was) and decided to protect someone else. The claimed armorsmith already had a vest so he didn't need protection.

Bragg
June 30th, 2012, 01:01 PM
If you want to make a fake claim to defend yourself, you should consider robbing Rachel on night 4. It's really hard to fake claim detective and you might be able to lynch someone out of your vault with false information from night 2 or night 4. Since your vault had no known investigative roles, it'll come across as believable. It also doesn't give feedback to your targets (like lure/repel would) so they are far less likely to have proof that you're lying if you can get correct results on 2 out of 3 people.

Did you get an interview by the way?

Forum Mafia GM
June 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Did you get an interview by the way?

No interviews on Night 3 - not as feasible given everything else going on. Dodged a bullet there :)

Lando
June 30th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Okay, I'm back. Let's keep the discussion going.

Forum Mafia GM
June 30th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Your night chat will be closing imminently.