PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 chat

Forum Mafia GM
June 28th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the new crop of corpses, propping up this dead chat.

It will be interesting to see what happens today - two sets of night actions to go on, town leaders crippled, last day in the vault.

Stan
June 28th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Greedo how the hell..?
Sending you to gitmo for this cheating you terrorist Bastid.
-100 points

Greedo
June 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I am offended.

No need to cheat.

I find scum EZ

Greedo
June 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I don't know what the hell my vault was thinking last night, but somebody blocked me. Did you have a mafia blocker in there with you Stan?

I sure hope King is lying about being healed because he is obvious orange scum and any doctor who healed him should be priority lynched for derp.

Now 103 is acting all retarded again.

Derp derp derp.

Stan
June 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I'm just a bit in shock you actually managed to guess the orange killer that accurately.

Yoda
June 29th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Dear god, please kill Brostin for having DS.

Eddy
June 29th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Maybe, I say maybe... 24 hours is just not enough in FM? We usually get a lynch every day when its 48 hours per day.

There was just not enough time for town to get any lynches through... People are not active 24/7 and are active at diffrent times of the day. Just saying, that was not taken into account here.

Forum Mafia GM
June 29th, 2012, 08:08 AM
24 hours was enough time in 36 player FMs. I just didn't want to have 48 hour days and nights for small 5-9 player games. It switches back to 48 hours from Day 4 onwards.

There was plenty of time, town players simply couldn't be convincing enough for lynches. This will come back to haunt the NCR, as their position is quite weak going onto the surface (but they have a lot of PRs still standing).

Owen
June 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
24 hours was enough time in 36 player FMs. I just didn't want to have 48 hour days and nights for small 5-9 player games. It switches back to 48 hours from Day 4 onwards.

There was plenty of time, town players simply couldn't be convincing enough for lynches. This will come back to haunt the NCR, as their position is quite weak going onto the surface (but they have a lot of PRs still standing).
There really wasn't enough time, esp when you consider half the role list is hidden, and our vault cleans lynches permanently, and we had all protection roles apparently. People would never lynch without hard evidence period.

Eddy
June 30th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Wanna bet Tarkin is a killing role... And I lured him to kill me? How was that missed from my last will? I did not suspect him of being a killer but once I died and you saw I lured him... Red warning flag flashing over the dwarf's head? Hello? sigh

Eddy
June 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Tarkin lurked all through day 3 and they just magically forgot about him. He IS getting interviewed right Luna? I want him to be interviewed.

Also -deadlynch Tarkin again even though I already know he is mafia.

Eddy
June 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM
The rest of deadchat doesn't seem to care about deadlynching so just let my vote be the one that counts, if nobody else actually votes that is. k?

FM Ferengi
June 30th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I'd be ok with dead lynching Tarkin if he is the only one that has votes.. but it's up to Luna.

Forum Mafia GM
June 30th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah sounds fine, a simple 'whoever has the most votes' at the end of the day/night.

Eddy
July 1st, 2012, 02:22 AM
Day 4 is here! So show what Tarkin is. I'm expecting Brotherhood of Steel.

Forum Mafia GM
July 1st, 2012, 04:24 AM
Correct, Tarkin was part of the Brotherhood of Steel!

It was convenient that Rawne and Wedge were targeted by the scumhunt when the Enchantress died after luring Tarkin.

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 05:49 AM
lol even I guessed that Tarkin is mafia

and plz plz plz LVP for DS-Brostin

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 05:51 AM
hi eddy

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 05:53 AM
hi eddy was a test to test for a flaw in this forum... people are able to check my post count to know if I'm a disguiser or dead. Hopefully nobody recognizes that eh?

Forum Mafia GM
July 1st, 2012, 05:54 AM
It's a shame you died Yoda, I was interested to see how your role would play out.

Also the person who gets disguise-killed is given the disguisers account in dead chat :)

Yoda
July 1st, 2012, 05:55 AM
WIFOM