PDA

View Full Version : COM Guessing Game (just for fun)

Gaunt
June 27th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Team bonding time! Just for fun lets do the Vault COM guessing game!

Premise: Try to guess the person who is in your vaults com (if claus is still alive tomorrow then he can do anyone)

Rules:
1. NO REVEALING COMS! See Queen Luna's rules topic
2. You may give a hint as long as it isn't blatently obvious

I would guess that law is CmG.

Reason: Law is stubborn and set in his own ways of how to play scum, vault 5 day 2 makes me laugh so hard because I was essentially fucking with Law to prove a point that my playstyle is better than his. In the end though I think our playstyles mesh well. CmG has played a rediclous amount of games as scum and is stubborn thus supporting my theory on.

My hint to Law: A confession I have is that I feel like I halfassed previous forum mafia games but this one I am putting 100% effort into

Law
June 27th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Team bonding time! Just for fun lets do the Vault COM guessing game!

Premise: Try to guess the person who is in your vaults com (if claus is still alive tomorrow then he can do anyone)

Rules:
1. NO REVEALING COMS! See Queen Luna's rules topic
2. You may give a hint as long as it isn't blatently obvious

I would guess that law is CmG.

Reason: Law is stubborn and set in his own ways of how to play scum, vault 5 day 2 makes me laugh so hard because I was essentially fucking with Law to prove a point that my playstyle is better than his. In the end though I think our playstyles mesh well. CmG has played a rediclous amount of games as scum and is stubborn thus supporting my theory on.

My hint to Law: A confession I have is that I feel like I halfassed previous forum mafia games but this one I am putting 100% effort into

Couldn't be any wronger with my COM. Also, call what you did today whatever you want, but I want you to continue doing it. It worked out perfectly. Like I said in our other thread, no one suspects us of being on the same team. Ackbar said it best "Either Law OR Gaunt- Not for the fact that they seem scummy, but my instincts say one of them is on the opposite side of the other."

Roger
June 28th, 2012, 12:04 AM
ME3 extended cut endings were 10,000 times better then the orignals. Refusal ending made me lol, because it was Biowares reply to all the haters who wanted the choice to refuse all the Catylysts options. It would have been the most epic thing ever though if it was possible to choose the refusal option, yet still be able to defeat the Reapers if you had an insane EMS. However, I guess I missed my opportunity for that suggestion:(

Also would have been nice if there was actualy some closeur for Shepard in the one ending in which he survive, instead on an exact repeat of the "Destroy - good" ending, but with a 2 second scene of Shepard taking a half breath at the end. However, the dlc still exceeded expectations for me, so I'm not complaining.

This seemed like the friendly thread, so I felt like posting here. Also, I changed my writing style in the day threads, so you already have a bigger hint then anybody else for COM identity.