PDA

View Full Version : Vault 5 Night 2

Law
June 27th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Much better today Gaunt. I'm pretty sure the last thing the people in our vault suspect is us being on the same team. I'll post detailed thoughts later.

Gaunt
June 27th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I'm doing the same thing I was yesterday you know... playing the part of ballzy town leader wifom master instead of just playing one playstyle herp derp.

-Every post I made, every question I asked or answered was in my character and had the purpose of spinning the web of wifom in the direction I wanted it
-No one realizes my flaw that I am tunnel visioning people because out of the player base yoshimitsu is the only one smart enough to realize what Iam doing and he has marked it off to “well scum wouldn’t have the balls” which makes him not a threat. We have to do as much damage as possible until we can go outside the vault and then my stragety will be completely different.
-It has worked out for the better because Francine genuinely believes me so she looks scummy for buddying with me. I would prefer she stay alive, like i said last night easy to control
-I saw my opportunity and I took it when Hayley flipped citizen. Thank the roulette!

Also my playstyle is more fun

Gaunt
June 27th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Question time:

1) What is your analysis of all the players intelligence levels (including mine and your own)?
2) Who do you think is the biggest threat to the enclave?
3) Who should we vote together in melon roulette secret ballot?

We have to vote same people for the best chance of success

FM Ferengi
June 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Question time:

1) What is your analysis of all the players intelligence levels (including mine and your own)?
I can't tell you.

2) Who do you think is the biggest threat to the enclave?
The FM Game Master.

3) Who should we vote together in melon roulette secret ballot?
We have to vote same people for the best chance of success
Not the FM Game Master

/troll

Law
June 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM
We have a good thing going here. You and Francine have buddied, and Steve and I have buddied. Brady continues to troll while Yoshimitsu and Ackbar post very little. Unfortunately they both seem to be more on my side than yours, so hopefully Steve dies in the roulette tonight. If Francine dies I may have to claim sheriff sooner than I would like to protect you. We will see how the day goes tomorrow.

Yoshimitsu is the player I would most like to see die, so we should definitely place him in the melon roulette.

Gaunt
June 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I agree we should double vote yoshimitsu

I think Ackbar is a good double vote target because if he is telling the truth and not wifoming being busy he could be a wildcard when it comes outside the vault.

If steve is alive and francine is dead we should double vote him

If steve is dead we should double vote brady since he will probably get votes on him anyways

is that ok or do you want to change it?