PDA

View Full Version : Night 2: Klaus

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Oh no!

Klaus, you have been captured by a Stranger...

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Well, here we go. I was waiting for this moment. Here is my claim, Mr. Jailor (who I hope is Devourer):

I am the leader of the Enclave Strike Force team.

If you are the Devourer, then we are allies and can work together.

If you are the Town Jailor, you will probably *want* to kill me. However, I have information for you the longer you keep me alive.

Everyday that you keep me alive, I will place a number somewhere in my first post of the day. This number will correspond to this list:

1 ) Ackbar
2 ) Ben
3 ) Beru
4 ) Biggs
5 ) Boba
6 ) Greedo
7 ) Han
8 ) Jabba
9 ) Lando
10 ) Leia
11 ) Luke
12 ) Tarkin
13 ) Owen
14 ) Vader
15 ) Wedge
16 ) Wicket
17 ) Yoda
18 ) Fluttershy
19 ) Ross
20 ) Monica
21 ) Phoebe
22 ) Stan
23 ) Francine
24 ) Roger
25 ) Steve
26 ) Klaus
27 ) Gaunt
28 ) Mkoll
29 ) Rawne
30 ) Bragg
31 ) Brostin
32 ) Larkin
33 ) Tebow
34 ) Vick
35 ) Brady
36 ) Rodgers
37 ) Brees
38 ) Manning
39 ) Romo
40 ) King
41 ) Yoshimitsu
42 ) Law
43 ) Nina
44 ) Paul
45 ) Lei
46 ) Jin

That number will refer to another member of the Enclave, of which there are six in total.

I sincerely hope that you are the Devourer (obviously), as your execution of Rachel was top-notch.

And while the Jailor may think I am lying (and will give him false information), remember, I do not know if you are the Devourer or the Jailor. I will assume you are the Devourer (since there is no evidence of a Jailor in our day chat), thus I will grant you correct information daily.

Regardless of who you are (Devourer/Jailor), if you claim your account name, I will inform the mafia not to attack you at night. Unfortunately, I do not have access to mafia chat now since I am jailed (or digesting), but I can assure you that it will happen.

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I'll have to wait to see what you have to say.

If you are the Devourer, you just found a great ally (as I have quite a bit of information for you).

However, if you are the Town Jailor, you can see my hesitance to give up anything. Obviously, I could have claimed a town role, but we saw how well that worked out for Rachel. If you digest me (as Devourer), you have no idea how much of an ally you would be killing.

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Information I don't mind giving away right now:

There are at least 6 vaults (probably 7).

The 4 of the 5 that I know of are (I forget the number of the 5th vault and I don't have access to the night chat):

Vault 5
Vault 9
Vault 37
Vault 66

There is a different number of people in each vault. All of the other vaults that I know of, except for ours, has special rules in place (some you can't perform night actions at all, some do not allow night kills, some have votes for weapons/rewards, etc.).

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM
-execute Klaus

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Well, there's not much else I can say or do. If you are the Town Jailor, congratulations. You picked the right person to kill.

Since this will all be revealed when I die anyway:

I am the Enclave Ventriloquist.

If you check the role list, there are 52 accounts and only 48 possible roles. That is because the Enclave and the Brotherhood both have a Ventriloquist at their disposal (hey, if I'm going to die, I want Town to know there is another Ventriloquist in play).

My puppet accounts are Paul and Rodgers. I have been acting as all 3 players this entire time.

If you are the Devourer, you couldn't have found a better partner. I have 3 accounts and, combined with you, we have 4 accounts between us in a vault of 9 players. We can start up a lynch together and maintain an alliance. You win with the mafia in this scenario and I would make it my goal to see you survive with us.

If you are the Devourer and you execute or kill/clean me, that will be a huge blow to your mission in surviving this mayhem.

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 07:56 PM
ORDER THESE THINGS IN TERMS OF HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THEM FROM GREATEST AMOUNT OF LIKE TO LEAST AMOUNT:

GRASS;SAND;WATER;LAVA

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Um...

1 ) SAND
2 ) GRASS
3 ) WATER
4 ) LAVA

Sand reminds me of the beach. Love the beach. :D Sand in ma toes.

Grass reminds me of large fields and meadows with a big open sky.

Water reminds me of the ocean and warm showers.

Lava is evil. Admittedly, I am evil, but I have terrible Minecraft flashbacks when trying to mine diamonds...

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM
ALRIGHT YOU ARE USEFUL! I WONT EXECUTE YOU YET. CLAIM SHERRIFF TOMORROW WITH ONE OF YOUR PUPPETS (NOT KLAUS). AND START A LYNCHTRAIN ON OBIVAN.

I SUSPECT OBIVAN TO BE A MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD.

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I SUSPECT HIM TO BE A NEUTRAL KILLER MY BAD. THE BROTHERHOOD VENTRILLOQUIST IS IN THIS VAULT AS WELL

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Do you think he is an Arsonist? I can call him out on that if you would like.

If I survive, I will also continue giving you information on more Enclave members.

Paul would be a good candidate to accuse Ben with. The only problem is that out of the three accounts, I can only vote with one of them (I can technically vote with all of them, but only one will count as a vote). The votes required to lynch is also lowered by 1 because of this (2 if there's a second Ventriloquist). So votes required to lynch is probably at 3 (Hidden NCR, me, other Ventriloquist, you, neutral).

I believe Wicket, Phoebe, and Bragg/Biggs to be the other Ventriloquist accounts.

This would leave Ben as a Neutral/NCR, Lei as Neutral/NCR, and Bragg/Biggs as Neutral/NCR. You are likely one of these three, in my opinion.

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:00 PM
YOUR CHANCE TO KEEP YOUR PUPPET IS HIGHER IF YOU CLAIM THAT OBIVAN IS A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA. IF HE IS NOT 3 PEOPLE WONT VOTE HIM FOR SURE. THE NEUTRALS WILL VOTE HIM AS WELL.

You are a... Sheriff!

Abilities: At night you may check a single target. If your target is an NCR or Benign Neutral role they will come up as 'Not Suspicious'. Otherwise your target will come up as 'Suspicious'.

You do NOT know what kind of Sheriff you are, however.

A Sane Sheriff will behave as normal.
A Naive Sheriff will see everyone as 'Not Suspicious'.
A Paranoid Sheriff will see everyone as 'Suspicious'.
An Insane Sheriff will see 'Suspicious' people as 'Not Suspicious' and vice versa.

BIGGS IS A PUPPET FOR SURE. CLAIM YOU CHECKED BIGGS N1 AND HE WAS "NOT SUSPICIOUS" OBIVAN WAS "SUSPICIOUS". THIS SHOULD GET OBIVAN TO CLAIM SOMETHING AT LEAST

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:07 PM
YOUR CHANCE TO KEEP YOUR PUPPET IS HIGHER IF YOU CLAIM THAT OBIVAN IS A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA. IF HE IS NOT 3 PEOPLE WILL VOTE ON HIM FOR SURE. THE NEUTRALS WILL VOTE HIM AS WELL.

THERE YOU GO:

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:07 PM
HI YAYAP!

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM
ALSO I NEED ANOTHER NAME FROM YOUR TEAM. IF YOU SHOULD BURN TOMORROW. IF ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES IS A TEKKEN CHARACTER. MAKE A REVERENCE TOMORROW WITH PAUL OR SOMETHING ELSE. I JUST NEED ANOTHER NAME.

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hmm, you've really thought this through. Very well. I shall claim Sheriff with Rodgers then, since he is more believable as a noob sharing his results (thinking the "Suspicious" result means mafia even though he doesn't know what Sheriff he is).

In this manner, as long as he's not a Brotherhood Ventriloquist/Puppet, Ben should be lynched. I'm definitely willing to sacrifice a puppet in this manner (ideally I'd like to keep him, but he'll be found out sooner rather than later).

FM Ferengi
June 27th, 2012, 10:21 PM
HI YAYAP!

Would you like to hear some background music?
>: )

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 10:22 PM
I don't believe I'm in any danger of dying except from you. Even if an Arsonist doused me, he wouldn't ignite tonight. He's immune to night attacks (except jailors/devourers) and is really at no risk of dying except from a lynch. I'll have my post up and ready before attempting to lynch Ben, so if he's the Arsonist he likely won't ignite until a lynch train begins.

I also don't believe we have any other neutral killer in this vault. I suspected some kind of investigative role (I expected Sheriff, but it turned out to be Detective) along with a role that can gather information (Jailor). It makes even more sense with a Devourer in here. I also suspected both Ventriloquists and puppets. That leaves one neutral, which I suspect to be either Survivor, Executioner (Phoebe trying to lynch Lei), or Student.

Considering some of the other vaults (no night kills, no night actions, no actions at all unless you have obtain a reward [such as a gun]), I suspect that you are the only killer in our vault.

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Would you like to hear some background music?
>: )

This is the weirdest jail chat ever.

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:25 PM
PLAY SOMETHING ROMANTIC PLEASE! :D

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:26 PM
WAS STAN A FRIEND OF YOURS? HE GOT LYNCHED!

Klaus
June 27th, 2012, 10:29 PM
WAS STAN A FRIEND OF YOURS? HE GOT LYNCHED!

Nope. Just checked.

All of the Enclave are still alive and kicking. :)

FM Ferengi
June 27th, 2012, 10:32 PM
lol, you asked for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qVVmK-_K0

Stranger
June 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
-IGNITE YAYAP

Klaus
June 28th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Argh, that music is torturous.

Well, if you really are the Devourer (and I'm not dead tomorrow), would you like to come up with a code phrase you can say so I can learn your identity (this will come in handy if someone attempts to lynch you or calls you out, as I can back you up with my puppet accounts or re-direct suspicion elsewhere)?

In the meantime, I'm going to retire for the evening. I'll be back on tomorrow afternoon.

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 12:07 AM
JAWOHL!

Klaus
June 28th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Oh man, Return to Castle Wolfenstein flashbacks.

You, sir, are a man after my heart.

Klaus
June 28th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Should I claim jailed? I guess it would be best not to, since everyone thinks there is only a Devourer afoot and it would look terrible on me if I claimed jailed.

Just to reiterate:

Should I survive, you will receive the number in Paul's first post corresponding to an actual member of the Enclave in the list I gave you. This player will be our Janitor. I will also attempt to start up a lynch train on Ben (or, at the very least, get a role claim out of him) using the Rodgers account. Should you ever reveal to me (I suggest quoting a Klaus post and saying "Jawohl"), you will be granted protection and safety from the Enclave (in the meantime, if we reach the surface together, I will direct all kills at players other than those in our vault to keep you safe).

If you do not trust me to be Enclave (and you are the devourer), I suggest digesting the Rodgers or Paul account as proof, though you will see it tomorrow based on their actions (Paul's number, which may be in words), and Rodger's accusation of Ben.

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 12:42 PM
THE FIRST WORD OF MY SECOND SENTENCE IN MY LAST POST REPRESENTS MY JAILTARGET. IF MY LAST POST DOESNT FIT THE CRITERA LOOK AT THE POST B4 MY LAST.

I WILL PROBABLY REVEAL MYSELF TO YOU TOMORROW.
WITH THE PHRASE " Obi van Kenobi, you were my last hope!"

JAILING LIST

a = Ackbar
He = Ben
She = Beru
It = Biggs
You = Boba
Maybe = Greedo
I will = Han
Your =Jabba
Lol = Lando
We =Leia

This = Luke
Currently,= Tarkin
There = Owen
If = Vader
I have = Wedge
I think = Wicket
I suggest = Yoda
However = Fluttershy
Do = Ross
I really = Monica

Bitch = Phoebe
The Difference is = Francine
to be honest =Roger
How = Steve
methinks = Klaus
Also = Gaunt
For = Mkoll
Who = Rawne
Where = Bragg
Why = Brostin

Ok = Larkin
Meh = Tebow
Second = Vick
Basicly = Brady
Especially = Rodgers
Seriously = Brees
The Force = Manning
Your lack of = Romo
better pressure= King (this guy has turned invis off lol)
The truth is = Yoshimitsu

There is no = Law
Are you sure about = Nina
Minecraft sucks = Paul
Trolololol = Lei

IF YOU GUYS, ARE IN NEED DISCUSSING THINGS LET ONE OF YOUR TEAM SAY. "I Wish we all could just live in peace and harmony" THEN WITH THE NAME OF THE GUY I SHOULD JAIL.

COPY EVERYTHING OUT OF THIS JAIL CHAT. YOU WONT HAVE ANY ACCESS ANYMORE WHEN THE NEXT DAY STARTS!

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 12:46 PM
YEAH I AM THE DEVOURER AND I AM HUNGRY.

YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT A CODE TO SUGGEST TO ME WHO YOU WANT TO HAVE JAILED AND EXECUTED.

JUST TO BE CLEAR. I WONT PARTICIPATE IN YOUR MAFIA WAR. I WILL STAY OUT OF IT. I ALSO WONT SELL ANY INFORMATION OUT ABOUT THE OTHER TEAM AND VICE VERSA. I HAVE KIDS AND FAMILY WHO NEEDS TO BE FED.

IF I SHOULD DIE TRY TO GET AN AMNESIAC REMEMBER MY ROLE. TELL HIM I WAS JAILOR IF I DIE IN THIS VAULT TOMORROW OR TONIGHT. CHANCES ARE REALLY GOOD THAT OBIVAN IS THE LAST REMAINING TOWN IN HERE AND THE REST IS JUST SCUM.

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 12:54 PM
IF YOU DO A GAMBIT RIGHT NOW. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR MINECRAFT HOUSE! :D

Forum Mafia GM
June 28th, 2012, 01:15 PM
IF I WANT TO REVEAL MYSELF, I WILL POST A SONG BY ROY BROWN IN THE FIRST POST OF THE DAY

DO NOT TELL ANYONE IT IS ME

HERE IS A CODE FOR MY NIGHT ACTIONS:

IF I AM GOING TO MODKILL SOMEONE, I WILL QUOTE ONE OF THEIR POSTS AND SAY - MODKEEEELLLL

IF I AM GOING TO PM SOMEONE WITH A FEEDBACK MESSAGE, I WILL POST AND SAY 'BANANAS ARE GOOD FOR THE SOUL, BUT I HAVE SEVERE DOUBTS ABOUT THE CURTAINS, CAN WE PLEASE TURN THE LIGHT ON SO THE SPOONS STOP DANCING?'

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I DEMAND TO RENAME THE JAIL CHAT INTO "CIRCLE JERK JAIL EDITION! NOW WITH 66% MORE TROLLING"

Klaus
June 28th, 2012, 01:36 PM
There will be no gambit. If you are the Devourer, we are in a mutually exclusive alliance. If I call you out, you'll call me out. And vice versa. I got yo back :blink1:.

Should the Enclave locate someone we wish to have killed/executed (I will remain neutral when it comes to you and our mafia war. We will not deliberately choose Brotherhood targets), check known Enclave members' first posts of the day (i.e. - so far you know of Klaus, Paul, and Rodgers, so check their first posts).

If either post ends with the final sentence starting with the four word phrase, "I almost wonder if" that means we have a target in mind and would like you to jail/execute our proposed target.

The phrase will be followed by:

we might have a = Ackbar
we could have a = Ben
we should = Beru
we can = Biggs
we are being = Boba
we might have a = Greedo
perhaps we could = Han
perhaps there's a =Jabba
someone is = Lando
something is = Leia

there's a = Luke
there is a = Tarkin
there could be a = Owen
there could be some = Vader
there might be a = Wedge
there's too much = Wicket
there's too many = Yoda
there's not enough = Fluttershy
there's too few = Ross
there's a problem = Monica

the mafia think = Phoebe
the mafia are afraid = Francine
the mafia are worried = Roger
the mafia are concerned = Steve
the town is in a = Klaus
the town has a = Gaunt
the town should = Mkoll
the town needs = Rawne
the town might = Bragg
the town must = Brostin

not enough = Larkin
too little = Tebow
too much = Vick
more thought = Brady
more time = Rodgers
less thought = Brees
less time = Manning
a fair amount = Romo
this FM = King
Luna's FM = Yoshimitsu

I'm imagining = Law
I'm too overly = Nina
I'm thinking = Paul
I'm too concerned = Lei

Stranger
June 28th, 2012, 01:52 PM
ALRIGHT I GOT THAT! I AM WHAT I CLAIM DON'T WORRY.