PDA

View Full Version : The Mire of Mafia:

Xen
June 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
[Foreword: This is a bit of an essay, a little bit of background history, an overall opinion of the game, and a "moral(s) of the story" sort of insinuation regarding SC2 Mafia. Nothing more.]

In a game where deceit, in its oh-so-many forms, is typically the key to victory, many players are going to take things personally. No matter how vain or foolish this is, it is inevitable and quite apparent.

I usually always stay behind the scenes in online video games. I'm a player and I've never wanted to be any type of moderator. Unless I find it to be so blatant, obvious, and/or malicious to the game, I usually let others handle things like reports and punishments.

Now I've played Starcrafts since I was in 7th grade and now I'm 27. For over a decade during that time, Starcraft: Brood War was the only game I played. My parents were divorced and they lived about a mile apart. They had joint-custody over me. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and half of Saturday, I stayed with my mom. The rest of the week, I stayed with my dad. It was like that every week until I was 18. My mom was the one who bought me my first computer. Her place was where I lived on Battle.net, staying up all night more often than not.

I loved Starcraft and I was among the world's best players. I played Game-i, TLT, WGT, PGT, and iCCup. I was on Team USA-A and two of the top clans in the world for over 4 years with American players considered "progamers" in Starcraft 2 now (incontrol, idra, day, etc.). I played with them almost daily/nightly, and for almost 2 years, I won 4 WGT and PGT seasons in 2v2 consecutively. I was the #1 2v2 player in the world (in SC/BW, everyone had global access... in fact, some of my best partners were from Poland, Germany, and one guy from Brazil).

But then I went to college, a nice university where I lived in a dorm. I lost all interest in Starcraft (all video games for that matter) and did other things. It wasn't even until late last year that I decided to give Starcraft 2 a shot since I spent so much of my life playing the original.

Well, Starcraft 2 sucks. It's basically Starcraft mechanics with Warcraft 3 physics--which I don't like at all.

I'm still very good at it. I've had 8 accounts total to this day and I've only ever bought Starcraft 2 one time. I've sold 'all top Master' (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 each in top 8 Master for RT ("random team" which displays just you as the rank) accounts in NA, EU, and SEA, along with one NA GM account. I've also traded two all Masters account for four new accounts total.

But I just can't get into melee, so I think I've sold my last account last week (I have 3 left, one of which I'm giving to my friend who's moving to Austin, so he can learn to play Mafia, he's very computer-literate and quite a bright and creative fellow; he watched me play when he visited last week and he got pretty into it).

Fortunately, one day, during what I thought would be my last season of playing Starcraft 2, I joined a custom game called Mafia. There were a couple UMS games I liked in SC/BW--though nowhere near as much as melee--so I figured Starcraft 2's list was worth browsing.

Now I used to play "Mafia" with cards (which is a lot simpler) in college about once a week. I went to a private university that wasn't a commuter-school at all, so all sorts of students would get into innocent little group activities like this. There, we'd have around 30 people each time. It was actually a lot of fun and it was where I got close to a woman I may end up marrying, so the game is dear to me in this regard.

Much to my satisfaction, I liked Starcraft 2 Mafia.

There are some brilliant--very clever and witty (and tricky!)--people who play Mafia and the game itself is extremely well made and unique from other custom maps. I've been highly impressed and entertained. I've gotten into it and I seem to be rather infamous as well.

I didn't start using the forums much until my main account was put on KV though. I'll be honest, I was mad, bro. Someone stole one of my hobbies for bad reason. I'm pretty sure if this wasn't done by young strangers hiding behind computers, this would've been a different story.

Out of easily over a thousand games, probably closer to 2000, throughout each account I've used to play Starcraft 2 Mafia, I was put on Watchlist for like a minute-long game I saw (through the uploaded replay) with my main account in it. It said "Xen is a hacker! Please report him!" (something like that in red when you usually see "(account name) is a cheater! Type -kick blah blah...". The game wasn't even started and my account left the game before it even had the chance to start, yet, my account ended up on Watchlist.

I did used to share accounts with others. This is not a lie. This really did happen and this is a true story. I'm fully aware I can't prove this and I seriously don't care to, I'm simply sharing the story to get more to my point of all this; I'm not playing a game of Mafia right now.

I gave my ex-roommate some problems after this. Some friends of mine (two who are personal friends, one a previous roommate, and three others who are online friends) had access to my account for melee. I got three of them into Mafia. None of them care at all for this "community" or the "rules". They are talented melee players in competitive clans. This custom game is not their thing, and to them, anyone related to this custom game is irrelevant. They all gave themselves over 20K points modifying the bank file. My ex-roommate did this on mine. He said it worked, but I never saw to confirm. Long story short, he joined that game and someone did what the prompt said and reported my account. I wasn't playing Mafia as much at that point, because I'd been busy, so I didn't find out for a few days later. I signed on and joined a game. I had no points and I couldn't change my character hat or sex. I came on the site to report the problem and found I was Watchlisted (it didn't say in the game I was on Watchlist and it never did).

That was Strike 1. (And no one but me has access to any of my accounts anymore.)

I was pretty irritated and I exchanged messages with DR who said he'd fix it, but within those few days of going back and forth, I played another game that created problems for me.

Landstander was in the game (whom I've played many games with, well aware he's a mod, but I have no respect for the man, considering I've seen him ruin game after game from abusing lightning; I've always been one to stand up to "bullies" in real life and I do the same online--Landstander is a bully). I imitated a player named "Lightning Rod" who pretended to be a Mafia gamethrowing by revealing the other Mafia. Considering Landstander was in the game, I thought this would be a great idea to get a quick troll win as a Mafia member.

However, because I'm fully aware of what gamethrowing is and considering Landstander was in the game, I waited until the day after seeing as how he didn't get lynched for the town to find out if he was telling the truth or not. I assumed the investigate roles would be checking his claim. So the next day, I did the same thing as the guy faking game, except actually revealing my Mafia and saying I was the Blackmailer and who I blackmailed (red--because 'things always happen to red'). The town didn't lynch me either. So now 6 players were assumed Mafia. This can fuck with everyone's head and the game has now turned "troll". In "troll" mode, I'm typically in the best shape. (I can't tell you how many games I've won as GF where I type on day 1 "im the gf" "lynch me" "afk" and everyone thinks I'm the Jester for the rest of the game. In fact, I do that with pretty much any role now just so I can talk to the Jailor.)

But then Landstander lightning'd the game to an end once one of the Mafia died that day.

That was that. Nothing was given a chance to play out. Some random player reported me in the forums. Landstander replied to the thread, claiming he was there and that I gamethrew, Ambient replied (who, at that point, was a player I'd been in far more games with than Landstander), I was put on KV. No one else in the game could see who all the Mafia were except Landstander and I considered this thoroughly. I felt Landstander cheated by checking our roles prematurely and lightning us out. However, I have no power and I became the cheater for a game that was never played out while I was under the impression that "you can't gamethrow a game you didn't lose". A moderator forcing a loss does not mean you would've lost.

That was Strike 2.

There was no Strike 3 like the rules suggest.

There was nothing else. I've been stuck on KV on my main account for months because of the "1.5" situation. In my opinion, according to this site's very own rules, I never should've been put on it to begin with.

(And I believe there are many players who've been through similar situations and also shouldn't be on KV. I believe some of the best and most experienced players in this game have been on KV at some point for using something like "anti-reverse-psychology".)

Now I'm not an idiot and I'm not new to Mafia. Even if I was a gamethrower and throw every game I play, I'm not going to do it in front of a moderator. I felt very insulted over being put on KV for this. Many players had long recognized my account and who I am as a player. For instance:

I did not start "THEME IS XEN".
I've never once asked or suggested that anyone take my name.
Yet, there have been full 15-player games where every single player has "xen" somewhere in their name. (Someone even sent me a replay of one game that had 12 players with "xen" in the game... I wasn't even in the game.) In fact, I think this actually started because when I first started playing, I would always take someone else's name (usually the player with the most points). Then players started taking my name, so I started picking my name asap, then "Xen II, Xen II, Xen IV, Xen is a faggot, Kill Xen, Xens Bodyguard, Xens stalker, etc." ensues.

If you're familiar with this, you've played with me before and you likely know I am and have always been a legitimate player. And I'm good at this game, especially when I feel like I'm playing with players worth investing effort toward winning (which is why I'm always looking for a big party of experienced players to start in-house games). I've proven I can play any role in any way and win.

When I played SC/BW competitively, there was nothing I despised more than hackers/cheaters. Private servers where you had to run an additional program to keep hackers out were created for this. I loved it and the freedom of relief you get from something like that, knowing no one can cheat, is a beautiful thing. The moderators for the sites and servers for the competitive leagues were amazing and I never had a problem with any of them. They all did their job well, fair and unbiased, even sensible and compassionate when exceptions are necessary to be made, knowing everyone is all sharing in the same form of fun and we all make mistakes, leaving players with the opportunity to learn from them or repeat and get punished.

The moderation in Starcraft 2 Mafia is a bit of a different story. I see abuse and juvenile punishments which scream personal vendetta all the time. I'll admit though, this is a tough game to moderate, because cheating is both too easy and easily questionable. Still, moderator abuse is clear.

Since the frivolous thread with Creed came up, I've been thinking about writing something. That thread was absurd. Creed actually annoys me as a mod in the sense that he WON'T moderate. He won't kick laggers lagging on purpose (which I believe should be the main reason to kick someone live from a game, if not the only reason--let reports handle anything else). But that's it. I've never seen him abuse and probably never will. He's nothing like Landstander.

All my life, I've been against "cheating" in any form. I live my life according to this. I've physically hurt people who have cheated in things and I find it justified.

To now have a reputation as a cheater in Mafia simply because 'xSXen is a gamethrower!" displays in red with that taboo sound and the -kick option bothers me. I had a good reputation as a player, game after game. I type just as much goofy shit, if not far more, than anyone else, but that's personality and has nothing to do with playing the game or breaking the rules of it. Now, when players take my name, they gamethrow, because they've seen the prompt come up on KV. Players I don't even know. But that spreads.

I have 'dirt' on so many players, it's actually rather ironic. Donors, Patrons, Benefactors (mostly Benefactors as a matter of fact), and even Moderators. Cheating, in its various forms, is very prevalent and to be a player excluded from it is rare and respectable thing. You all know who you are. But this isn't pre-school, no matter how much anyone treats it that way. I have no interest in tattling unless a win is stolen from the deserving party. Things like lagging and pausing and hosting fucked up setups is what bothers me the most--things that unfortunately can't be reported... most ironically, the things that ruins the game for everyone more than anything else.

I see a lot of hatred get directed at people who get called a cheater and it's amusing to me knowing what all I know, and how it starts (and can start), and how many "haters" who are likely the most guilty of it.

And as I said in the beginning, in a game where deceit is the best strategy, there's gonna be a lot of 'mad bros'.

And there's gonna be a lot of cheaters.

And whether they are newbies completely unaware of the rules or moderators with the ability to instantly enforce them, cheating flows from both ends.

It's easy to judge. It's far more difficult to be right.

It's best to take nothing personally and considering all possible exceptions when playing a game like this. This is no cut and dry "you vs. me" or "us vs. them" game. This is 'every man for himself' in every way. Your best friend and greatest ally one game may be the person cheating against you and causing you all possible problems the next.

It even says at the beginning of the game to trust no one but yourself. It will always be like this at the start of every game. If it ever isn't, you're cheating.

I've been saying things like "ur reported" "ur banned" "gg u" for awhile, then I usually just make up numbers in months (i.e. "ur banned 9 months, or 14 months, or 29 months, etc). It's a joke to me. It's always been a joke. I think I've reported 3 players ever total (I'm willing to report, like I said, but only if it's completely obvious). If I reported everyone I knew who cheated, I'd have no time to play the game. Even the reporting system sucks. You have to copy/paste everything, which is already asking too much out of the general population of players, and to someone new to the site, it takes a little while to navigate through (while this site is primarily text, it's too decorated with varying sizes and colors). And I see moderators reply with dick answers when people come to report. If you have to keep saying the same thing, something is wrong with the site and needs to be clear, not the players coming here. Even if most of them are idiots, they are still using a computer and understand how to navigate on the Internet. Making some more clear/visible and easier to navigate to. The prompt during the load screen of a Mafia game at the bottom says to come here and report. That is vague. Specify EXACTLY where. Don't just say, "go here" just for someone to come and say, "ok, now where?"

Also, there needs to be a section exclusively and easily found and designated for reporting moderators. It is only fair. In every competitive league web site for Starcraft, reports were very convenient, requiring simply filling in the blanks and uploading the replay.

This would help things simmer down for the community.

If this is never done, everyone should just stfu and play, or, gtfo and don't play. Because Mafia is so popular and usually fills up fast, it's easy to leave, join a new game, and be playing again much faster than the time it takes to bitch yourself into serenity over the game you just left.

FrostByte
June 27th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Can't tell if serious...

Cryptonic
June 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM

FrostByte
June 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM
But seriously, now that you know how touchy and trigger happy the moderators are (and most of the US mods ARE very trigger happy with lightning) simply don't use the anti-reverse-psychology. Look at it from a mod standpoint - how is he supposed to know you're not just a gamethrowing jackass?
As far as stander killing the entire game - that's fucked. Completely fucked. I very much disagree with him ending the game at all... he literally wasted everyone's time & I feel he should be held accountable for that. And then you getting put on the KV makes it fucked X1,000,000. That was never hashed out in the report section (or maybe I was just a derp and didn't read it all). If it had been, I would have been against you getting put on the KV list.

Duzero
June 27th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Sry it's too long, and too late. Maybe tomorrow.

Xen
June 28th, 2012, 02:43 AM
But seriously, now that you know how touchy and trigger happy the moderators are (and most of the US mods ARE very trigger happy with lightning) simply don't use the anti-reverse-psychology. Look at it from a mod standpoint - how is he supposed to know you're not just a gamethrowing jackass?
As far as stander killing the entire game - that's fucked. Completely fucked. I very much disagree with him ending the game at all... he literally wasted everyone's time & I feel he should be held accountable for that. And then you getting put on the KV makes it fucked X1,000,000. That was never hashed out in the report section (or maybe I was just a derp and didn't read it all). If it had been, I would have been against you getting put on the KV list.

I don't. Well, at least I don't in front of mods. I do things like this in pub all the time, especially when I choose the name "Xen"; it facilitates winning if I'm telling the truth when using that name, because then people think I'm lying, and when they think "Xen" is lying, they think "Xen" is town. Once you build up a reputation, this is how it works.

This is all old news and I didn't write this to whine about that account being on KV. I was told it would be just a week and I believed who told me that meant it. That account is stuck on it because of 1.5.

The point of that was:

Shit happens. Mafia is all about bullshit. Bullshit is a form of shit. And when you gotta go, you gotta go, so gtfo and go. Come back when you feel better.

Glad you empathize though, by the way. I have no doubt important details get overlooked constantly. This kind of thing has happened a lot to several folks, I've learned. It's the most sad when it happens to a new player getting into the game, trying to learn, then he ends up on KV not knowing how. This is appalling to me. And when well-known, experienced players get Watchlisted/KV'ed for what looks like 'ignorant rookie cheating', it's just as appalling. It's blatantly bullying in all honesty.

New players don't know how to gamethrow.

Experienced players don't gamethrow like new players.

clementine
June 28th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Wow Xen, I enjoyed reading your whole gaming life story! I think sometimes tough stuff happens that you have no control over, and for any game or thing that has many many participants things are bound to fall through the cracks. Especially like you said, in a game centered on lies and deceit. I thought your comment on DR's "Trust no one but yourself" was extremely insightful the way you applied it...

In any case, there are tons of things even I could pick apart about the admins etc, but on balance, for people who do their job out of the goodness of their hearts and the love of the game, I feel like things are pretty good. I don't have a lot of experience with custom games like you do though...

In any case, I think it might be good to have a feedback form for administrators like you mentioned. If that is possible, that would be a good way to give admins positive or negative feedback that is not open to the public so admins can assess their performance or whatever.

In any case, I hope you join some of the fm, mfm, or sfm games while you wait for 1.5. (not sure if you are in fm13 or not). It's a totally different type of mafia, but one I feel like you might be good at! I feel like you get out of the game what you put in for forum mafia, and there are many new strategies made possible by the forum format! Should be interesting to see what you could do with certain roles!

Ash
June 28th, 2012, 11:01 AM
hey look it's TRXEN!!
dat troll

Bruno
June 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Well, if this were a Communist state there would be no mods, no one could kick, lightning strike, etc...

Duzero
June 28th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Well, if this were a Communist state there would be no mods, no one could kick, lightning strike, etc...

except bruno the leader...

Cryptonic
June 28th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Well, if this were a Communist state there would be only mods, everyone could kick, lightning strike, etc

EagleMan
June 28th, 2012, 01:16 PM
In any case, I think it might be good to have a feedback form for administrators like you mentioned. If that is possible, that would be a good way to give admins positive or negative feedback that is not open to the public so admins can assess their performance or whatever.
The problem with this is that only those who have something negative to report will bother saying it. Some people might leave a good comment, but a person is much more motivated when they're mad than when they're satisfied.

Cryptonic
June 28th, 2012, 01:20 PM
The problem with this is that only those who have something negative to report will bother saying it. Some people might leave a good comment, but a person is much more motivated when they're mad than when they're satisfied.

I don't see how that's a problem. D:

Duzero
June 28th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I don't see how that's a problem. D:

yeah, the one with the least bad feedback wins!

SayGen
June 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Sorry Xen i've played a handful of games with you and you always derail them. I get you like creative play.
Your playing your own game so to speak, but at the expense of trolling, and otehr nonsense.

The fact of the matter is- you troll.
Trolling is a strat- but sadly it does more bad then good to the game.

I've asked you to stop before but you won't.
I know that I will never get you to stop.

I simply refuse to play with you.

Also Landstander has never ruin'd any game of mine and i've played with him before.
2ndly I've also played a few with Raptor Blze and he has never ruined a game dispite kicking a gamethrower mid game, who uses tactics similar to you.

All i gotta say about that.

Xen
June 28th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Wow Xen, I enjoyed reading your whole gaming life story! I think sometimes tough stuff happens that you have no control over, and for any game or thing that has many many participants things are bound to fall through the cracks. Especially like you said, in a game centered on lies and deceit. I thought your comment on DR's "Trust no one but yourself" was extremely insightful the way you applied it...

In any case, there are tons of things even I could pick apart about the admins etc, but on balance, for people who do their job out of the goodness of their hearts and the love of the game, I feel like things are pretty good. I don't have a lot of experience with custom games like you do though...

In any case, I hope you join some of the fm, mfm, or sfm games while you wait for 1.5. (not sure if you are in fm13 or not). It's a totally different type of mafia, but one I feel like you might be good at! I feel like you get out of the game what you put in for forum mafia, and there are many new strategies made possible by the forum format! Should be interesting to see what you could do with certain roles!

The idea of FM I think is great. While I like quitting melee to play SC2 Mafia for the slower pace and being able to do other things at once, I still need something "real-time" to get any joy out of it. I wish I could get into it. I'm sure most everyone who plays FM knows how to play far better than the majority in SC2 Mafia.

By the way, your signature softens my heart. I'm gonna mail one of those things in a box to my girlfriend while she's overseas.

hey look it's TRXEN!!
dat troll

Quiet, Trash. You'll never catch 'em all.

Cinotpyrc is right. Ever heard of: "No news is good news"?

Sorry Xen i've played a handful of games with you and you always derail them. I get you like creative play.
Your playing your own game so to speak, but at the expense of trolling, and otehr nonsense.

The fact of the matter is- you troll.
Trolling is a strat- but sadly it does more bad then good to the game.

I've asked you to stop before but you won't.
I know that I will never get you to stop.

I simply refuse to play with you.

Also Landstander has never ruin'd any game of mine and i've played with him before.
2ndly I've also played a few with Raptor Blze and he has never ruined a game dispite kicking a gamethrower mid game, who uses tactics similar to you.

All i gotta say about that.

I don't remember you. You sound mad, bro.

I think the words "troll" and "trolling" harbor rather ambiguous and various definitions. There needs to be more precise words for it.

For instance, let's say "troll" means someone who seeks to cause problems for people online. That isn't me.

If "troll" means using a manipulative strategy in a game like Mafia to control the usual sheep-mob that's playing every game, then yes, that's me.

You've obviously never seen me play with experienced players when I get an investigative role or a defensive town role like Doctor or Bus Driver. Mayor is a good one too. If you're a town while I'm town, you can bet I'm saving you from heat every game. I've always been one to be a sacrifice for the cause, and when you want to draw attention, you provoke.

If I'm GF, you might as well just hope we're on the same team. If I'm a Mafia who can die, I do the same thing as I do playing a supportive role.

If I'm a neu, I'm doing what it takes to win as quickly or as efficiently as possible.

Every game, I play different. Usually after 3-4 games, I change up my 'personality' altogether to prevent n1 deaths, especially when I'm on a win-streak and a handful of the same players keep joining. I also assess how I play every game individually in a pub by checking the amount of games for each player. If a game has 5 or more players with less than 10 games played (which is most every public game), I have someone lynched who's against my faction's cause in order to win the mob by "trolling" as much as possible, and I continue to do so, until my cause either wins or loses.

To sum me up in a "handful of games" (or anyone experienced player for that matter) proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

I should upload some replays of me. And I'll throw in one or two of my 100+ d1 Jester and Executioner wins for good measure.

Things I don't do:

- lag
- lag cheat
- pause and lag/lag cheat
- gamethrow

To me, those are the only reasons never to play with someone. Also, to form an opinion about a player in a public game is equally foolish and I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing. And once again, I have no idea who you are, so you must've never impressed me. My memory is quite spiffy too. Players who've impressed me the most are ones who don't even use this site, but have great deal of games under their belt. You're not on that list. Replying irrelevantly to the this thread just to bash me for whatever reason you get out of it means likely as little to me as your opinion of me as my opinion of you. "All i gotta say about that.".. whatever "that" is.

SayGen
June 28th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I don't remember you. You sound mad, bro.
Don't get mad over this game, only 1v1- and even then usually mad only at myself.

I think the words "troll" and "trolling" harbor rather ambiguous and various definitions. There needs to be more precise words for it.
In the context I was using it, troll means childish behavior used to interfere with the outcome of the game in a negitive manner. For example "Red is always mafia".
For instance, let's say "troll" means someone who seeks to cause problems for people online. That isn't me.
If "troll" means using a manipulative strategy in a game like Mafia to control the usual sheep-mob that's playing every game, then yes, that's me.
You've obviously never seen me play with experienced players when I get an investigative role or a defensive town role like Doctor or Bus Driver. Mayor is a good one too. If you're a town while I'm town, you can bet I'm saving you from heat every game. I've always been one to be a sacrifice for the cause, and when you want to draw attention, you provoke.
I don't recall what roles. I've played too many games to know who was what role on which game, and I don't save ur replays cause in the same way I don't impress you- you don't impress me.

If I'm GF, you might as well just hope we're on the same team. If I'm a Mafia who can die, I do the same thing as I do playing a supportive role.
If I'm a neu, I'm doing what it takes to win as quickly or as efficiently as possible.
Every game, I play different. Usually after 3-4 games, I change up my 'personality' altogether to prevent n1 deaths, especially when I'm on a win-streak and a handful of the same players keep joining. I also assess how I play every game individually in a pub by checking the amount of games for each player. If a game has 5 or more players with less than 10 games played (which is most every public game), I have someone lynched who's against my faction's cause in order to win the mob by "trolling" as much as possible, and I continue to do so, until my cause either wins or loses.
To sum me up in a "handful of games" (or anyone experienced player for that matter) proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
I should upload some replays of me. And I'll throw in one or two of my 100+ d1 Jester and Executioner wins for good measure.

I have some beutifully done Exe wins myself, even manage to make it to the end alive the majoirty of the time, but i'm not intrest in an e-peen comp

Things I don't do:
- lag
- lag cheat
- pause and lag/lag cheat
- gamethrow
Never said you did.
To me, those are the only reasons never to play with someone. Also, to form an opinion about a player in a public game is equally foolish and I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing. And once again, I have no idea who you are, so you must've never impressed me. My memory is quite spiffy too. Players who've impressed me the most are ones who don't even use this site, but have great deal of games under their belt. You're not on that list. Replying irrelevantly to the this thread just to bash me for whatever reason you get out of it means likely as little to me as your opinion of me as my opinion of you. "All i gotta say about that.".. whatever "that" is.
Ur opinion. I have mine. I just odn't like/respect your play style. Maybe i'm just too 'by the numbers' for your erratic behavior. All i'll say is I got a sick Win to Loss ratio and play one of the most balance saves you can make. I also odn't blacklist/Perfer roles.

Sorry if I 'hurt' your feelings. Not here to trade petty insults.

Xen
July 1st, 2012, 06:58 AM
I played a game with this guy.

Troll setup host, terrible player, and under 18.

TheWORSTicle
July 9th, 2012, 07:05 PM
The true tragedy in this story is that I, Lightning Rod, have get to acquire the One in a Million achievement.

Xen
July 9th, 2012, 08:47 PM
YOU WERE LIGHTNING ROD?

LAGGING HAXING CHEETZER OMFG

You should close your browser before your modem explodes. Hurry!

TheWORSTicle
July 9th, 2012, 09:48 PM
YOU WERE LIGHTNING ROD?

LAGGING HAXING CHEETZER OMFG

You should close your browser before your modem explodes. Hurry!

Your post has been reported because it I considered it to be rude. And harassment.

UR BANNED 9 MONTHS.

Xen
July 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Who approved this nub's account?