PDA

View Full Version : Day 2: Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Forum Mafia GM
June 26th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hey guys! Rise and shine!

It seems like something tragic happened in your vault last night. Chewbacca was violently murdered, it looks like news of traitorous elements within the vault was correct. Be on your guard folks!

His role was... Saboteur!

He left a last will:

Decided to sabotage Greedo tonight. If there's multiple deaths then he's cleared since my sabotage would've occured before his kill. If there's only one death though he could still be mafia that didn't target anyone though.

Other than him Larkin and Mkoll stuck out to me as being the scummiest, in that order. So we'll see what happens. King's probably just a bored citizen so I wouldn't worry too much about lynching him.

If I had to take a shot in the dark, this would be my imagined roles list:

Hidden Brotherhood of Steel - Greedo
Sheriff - Stan
Hidden NCR - King
Hidden NCR - Tebow
Hidden NCR - Leia
Hidden NCR - Chewbacca
Hidden Any - Larkin
​Hidden Any - Mkoll
Hidden Any - Monica

Galaxy Radio is also proud to publish the radio interview that occurred last night! Roxy got to sit down with King, who had this to say:

Thank you Foxy Roxy for inviting me to your studio
First I’d like to say hello to everyone back home, they are all fans and just adore your sexy voice!
I’d like to start by saying how much it’s a pleasure being here. I must admit that I am out of my depth and as my good old grampa would say, it’s better to keep one’s consult than to appear as an idiot. Haha

That said I must say Roxy that I’m still trying to figure out how everything works. There are so many started threads and at times, they are not open for comment. The comment I made in the vault was actually a test. Being a SC2 mafia fan I almost expected things to unfold in a similar way but the complexity of the Mafia forum combined with the numbers of players clearly makes this a forum for seasoned veteran.
Question 1:

What do you consider to be the pros and cons of being placed in a small vault temporarily?
Well the vault made things interesting as you can get answers, or even have some topics clarified but at the same time, being completely knew to this experience I wasn’t sure how to properly use it. As you also know, I was confused when people started to get their roles and I didn’t have mine. I guess gramps will be calling me an idiot after all haha
Question 2:

Do you have any opinions on the Chewbacca-Greedo relationship?
Good question Roxy, as I have said, this isn’t your standard SC2Mafia game and therefore, I try not to have an opinion. That said I try to keep an open mind to the very few strategy I,ve observed in SC2, they could be evil on the same team trying to influence the players. Yes they may lose one player but granting a lot of credibility to the remaining one. The thought of jester look also comes to mind. I guess everyone will have a different take on what’s really going on and we’ll definitively keep an eye on what transpires between those two.
Question 3:

What is your opinion on Leia's plan?
Again, this is a touchy subject because I feel we don’t have enough information to make a valid hypothesis but I personally think she could have done without making the obvious relation to Star Wars. I’m sure the Star Wars fans were excited and perhaps this will prove to be helpful in gaining sympathy from her much love character.
Question 4:

Who do you find to be the most suspicious person, and why?
Well right now pretty much everyone is suspicious. Those that are not talking are suspicious but could also just be adjusting to the game. On the other hand, being that the game is so young, I also have to wonder about those that have so much to say. It was normal I think to have a slow start and I was taken aback of the amount of people that actually had something to say even tho much of it seemed useless in the greater scheme of things. Again, keeping an open mind, everyone is highly suspicious at this point and I would hate to influence wrongly the people I count on to win this game

Question 5:

Who do you find to be the most trustworthy person, and why?
That is an easy question Roxy, apart from me, I would have to say it’s you. We have come to depend on your information and the way you keep in touch with your community is a monument to your commitment.

Again Roxy I must thank you for having me in your studio. It is very enlighten to see where it all happens. Good luck to all of the players and thank you for delivering the news the way you do

--- King is not eligible for a free lynch today ---

Galaxy Radio also has an anonymous reporter in the field, who conducted their own interview last night!

Hello my fellow vault mates, It seems that i can give my opinion here without having to worry about people knowing my true identity so i shall begin, The two lurkers, King and the other (I forgot his name already) I believe should be pressure voted into giving at least a role out and hopefully some way of proving that role. Hopefully we can use those 2 role claims at least to our advantage when we have our full meetup outside of our tiny vault. The next thing i would like to point out is how Chewbacca seems to only want Greedo dead, Despite anything we could say to change his mine. So im assuming that Chewbacca is one of the Random Any's and is an Executioner. Because of this, I think today's goal is to get the lurkers to role claim or lynch, And to assess how many people have died so see if there are any more killing roles in our vault because the Orange Mafia. That's about all i have to say from what I've gathered from day 1.

From a Vault 103 Towny

There was an article taped next to it:

Boxy Roxy presents: Twisted News 103.1
Boxy Roxy here – cousin of Foxy Roxy, the radio DJ from Twisted Heart 102.6.

All interviews will remain anonymous on one condition: you must write something useful and game related in your interview or else you will be publicly trashed in our gossip column.

Town should not want to kill me, as I am your journalist friend who you can count on to hold players accountable for their actions. Killing roles should not want to kill me, as I am your corrupt journalist ally.

This code can be used later to prove my identity: lvpnsityfnrckq

Major numerical inconsistency found
When examining key pieces of evidence listed in the “Roles List and Player List information, a curious puzzle presented itself. 48 roles are listed, yet 52 players are playing. If puppet accounts are present, they will not take up slots in the overall role list (FAQ #89). Now this might suggest two ventriloquists are in play due to the 4 extra player accounts, but let us explore other possibilities:

A ninja, graverobber, and ravager cannot target the ventriloquist (FAQ #24), (FAQ #76), (FAQ #73). What about an Amnesiac, Soul Thief, or Student? Fear not, the Boxy Roxy inquired and found that an Amnesiac and Student will NOT pick up ventriloquist puppets and simply become mafiosos for that particular team. The Soul Thief will treat the ventriloquist like a citizen, obtaining no abilities but not using up a charge.

Who are these four extra members? Boxy Roxy believes they must be due to the presence of two ventriloquists, or are simply tools of WIFOM to get us to believe each mafia has a ventriloquist.

Breaking News!
Although our vault player and role list matches up, we are not safe from a ventriloquist! Boxy Roxy did some investigation and found that ventriloquist puppets, if present, will show up in mafia or random any slots in vault specific role lists.

By the Numbers

http://i45.tinypic.com/2h6btko.png

Le Gossip Column
-Assuming all other vaults are approximately 9 players large: 52 players/9 = 5-6 vaults are likely in existence

-Hypothesis:
Vault 1: Red Mafia, Red Mafia, Puppet, Neutral, approx. 5 town
Vault 2: Red Mafia, Red Mafia, Puppet, Neutral, approx. 5 town
Vault 3: Red Mafia, Ventriloquist, Killing Neutral, approx. 5 town
Vault 4: Orange Mafia, Orange Mafia, Puppet, Neutral, approx. 5 town
Vault 5: Orange Mafia, Orange Mafia, Puppet, Neutral, approx. 5 town
Vault 6: Orange Mafia, Ventriloquist, Killing Neutral, approx. 5 town

-Vaults with mafia power roles (aka consigs that wish to use their night actions instead of kills) most likely have a killing neutral present to add to the KPN.

-The wording of our Vault’s information thread suggests that the different vaults may open to the outside world on different days/nights.

---
Graveyard:

Chewbacca (Saboteur): Killed at night by strike force members. [Night 1]

Forum Mafia GM
June 26th, 2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYBIsLFbKo

King
June 26th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I was bussed last night and had a ton of fun !

King
June 26th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I just love the big city! radio interview and party bus... big city, bright lights :)

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I was bussed last night and had a ton of fun !

How can you be bussed in a vault? Aren't they super small? But anyways how come you didn't post anything on day 1 king?

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I'm actually just trying to understand what is going on. So if I'm right, we are chatting in a vault, random 12 or so ppl? is what I got from Grecco? and there is several more vaults then?

I would love to contribute more but unfortunately my role isn't much help. I can't investigate or do night actions. As far as being bussed, well I got a pm saying I was bussed and had lots of fun.

I'm very intrigued by Lea's plan and I'm curious how see found out so much so fast.

How can you be bussed in a vault? Aren't they super small? But anyways how come you didn't post anything on day 1 king?

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I'm actually just trying to understand what is going on. So if I'm right, we are chatting in a vault, random 12 or so ppl? is what I got from Grecco? and there is several more vaults then?

I would love to contribute more but unfortunately my role isn't much help. I can't investigate or do night actions. As far as being bussed, well I got a pm saying I was bussed and had lots of fun.

I'm very intrigued by Lea's plan and I'm curious how see found out so much so fast.

Yes, And its 7 other people now, Since one has died already.

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I thought we were 9?
how did they die? did one person or more die from every vault?

Yes, And its 7 other people now, Since one has died already.

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:23 PM
what does our Sheriff Stan think of all of this ?
do we vote up one person for trial today?

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:35 PM
well Chewbacca wasn't an exec so I think he's pretty much on the money with is list. I'd like to vote up Greedo to see what he has to say for himself. Seems like Greedo might of had a reason for wanting Chewbacca out of the way and didn't plan on his last will

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM
well Chewbacca wasn't an exec so I think he's pretty much on the money with is list. I'd like to vote up Greedo to see what he has to say for himself. Seems like Greedo might of had a reason for wanting Chewbacca out of the way and didn't plan on his last will
What makes you say he "didn't plan his last will"?

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Saying that Greeco might of wanted him dead and didn't expect to be called out in chewbacca last words

What makes you say he "didn't plan his last will"?

King
June 26th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I say that because why would someone else kill him hoping that he points to Greeco. Makes new no sense.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM
King..
Didn't you see the part where the idea was to NOT claim if something happened to you?

Also, are we going to go through with the plan leia suggested yesterday of soft roleclaims?

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Saying that Greeco might of wanted him dead and didn't expect to be called out in chewbacca last words
From what I saw yesterday, it looked like Chewbacca was after Greedo, not the other way around.
I'm also a bit confused as to your stance on Leia's plan. Can you elaborate, please?
What do you think are specific pros and cons about her plan?
What do you mean by Star Wars references?

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:00 PM
King..
Didn't you see the part where the idea was to NOT claim if something happened to you?

Also, are we going to go through with the plan leia suggested yesterday of soft roleclaims?
I was thinking this, too.
I still don't like the roleclaim plan because it gives scum too much information but if majority wants it then I'll go for it. If we are gonna do it we need to wait until everyone else posts and confirms their intent to do so.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 06:01 PM
His statement is pretty clear...
Is English your first language?

EDIT: The odds are that PRS are going to die anyways, scum already have the information that there are many pr in this vault.

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:02 PM
King..

No I didn't... Oups, my bad

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 06:03 PM
King..

Something happened to me last night, I shall not say what since you don't want me to

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM
What's a PRS? And PR? Thx

EDIT: The odds are that PRS are going to die anyways, scum already have the information that there are many pr in this vault.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Power Role
Power Roles
AKA roles with a night action

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Do you not know what scum hunting is? & no, his statement is actually really vague. Thanks for defending him, though.

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I think it's important to know. How can we piece what's going on if we don't share the info we have?

Something happened to me last night, I shall not say what since you don't want me to

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Thank you
Power Role
Power Roles
AKA roles with a night action

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I think it's important to know. How can we piece what's going on if we don't share the info we have?
Because we can use night actions to soft confirm someone's role & it's not as useful if we claim what happened to us before someone claims responsibility for it.
If someone says "I bus drove so and so last night" it's more credible than if the people who were bus driven are claiming bus driven and someone says "oh yeah, that was me."

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:10 PM
From what I saw yesterday, it looked like Chewbacca was after Greedo, not the other way around.
I'm also a bit confused as to your stance on Leia's plan. Can you elaborate, please?
What do you think are specific pros and cons about her plan?
What do you mean by Star Wars references?
King can you answer these please?

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Well, I suppose we should get started with our claiming if we want to get things done during the day.

I claim a role which does not give feedback at night.

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Good point. Still there is also the risk that some claims a role and tries to prove it and the dirt bag denies of it. Either way, it came comes back to credibility and guessing. If you die tonight, anyone can claim they did something to you even if it's not true. I'm hoping for sheriff to lead us

Because we can use night actions to soft confirm someone's role & it's not as useful if we claim what happened to us before someone claims responsibility for it.
If someone says "I bus drove so and so last night" it's more credible than if the people who were bus driven are claiming bus driven and someone says "oh yeah, that was me."

King
June 26th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Okay well it's very late, I'll be up early to check on the chat and reply. Good night all!

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Okay well it's very late, I'll be up early to check on the chat and reply. Good night all!
Thanks for deliberately ignoring my questions twice.

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Did I miss a sheriff claim by Stan at some point?

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Did I miss a sheriff claim by Stan at some point?

No, But he asked a question wondering if because our roles said sheriff, Does it mean we have the Sane sheriff here.

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 07:12 PM
No, But he asked a question wondering if because our roles said sheriff, Does it mean we have the Sane sheriff here.
I'm aware but that's not by any means a claim.
& I see FM Radio lurking. I swear if you post some crazy shit sound clip on page 2 you're getting your nose broken xD

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 07:44 PM
& I see FM Radio lurking. I swear if you post some crazy shit sound clip on page 2 you're getting your nose broken xD

I never said it was a claim either, I was just stating where people may have thought he claimed.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Just go to 5 posts per page like me 8)

Also, is anyone else going to claim?
I urge you to do so. We need all the claims before too much of the day is over to do much useful with them.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 07:49 PM
And by claim I mean soft claim as in the ones Leia suggested.

Greedo
June 26th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I may as well just come out and say it as these days appear to be too short for me to beat around the bush. I am the Detective and I followed Stan last night. He visited and presumably killed Chewbacca.

-vote Stan

I'll hopefully be home in about 4 hrs to join the discussion properly. I've only had the time to skim the day chat and intro paragraph so far but when I get home you'll have my full attention.

Bad luck Stan, I guess I'm just a pro(de)tective.

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 07:56 PM

>.>
<.<

I have my forums set to 50 posts per page. <- this may or may not be a clue about something...

(and yes... I have to listen to it too, I'm not muting my headphones. Even more so since I have to listen to a whole bunch of vids to find the most annoying.)

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I may as well just come out and say it as these days appear to be too short for me to beat around the bush. I am the Detective and I followed Stan last night. He visited and presumably killed Chewbacca.

-vote Stan

I'll hopefully be home in about 4 hrs to join the discussion properly. I've only had the time to skim the day chat and intro paragraph so far but when I get home you'll have my full attention.

Since i don't think Stan is here right now let me do it for him.
-9001 for trying to accuse me as a killer

Stan
June 26th, 2012, 08:11 PM

-vote Stan

Honestly I had no idea who I visited, I was witched last night. All I can say is I'm not a role that gives feedback, so you aren't a pro so much as anxious to get a lynch (which you hinted at D1). That or you are a witch who has decided to try and set yourself up as a power role, witched me onto Chewbacca and then claimed detective when he died.

All I'll confirm is that I do not give night feedback, so no I'm not the Sheriff as Monica speculated.

Greedo
June 26th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Honestly I had no idea who I visited, I was witched last night. All I can say is I'm not a role that gives feedback, so you aren't a pro so much as anxious to get a lynch (which you hinted at D1). That or you are a witch who has decided to try and set yourself up as a power role, witched me onto Chewbacca and then claimed detective when he died.

All I'll confirm is that I do not give night feedback, so no I'm not the Sheriff as Monica speculated.

Managing to sneak back to a computer.

Lol. How convenient that Stan who hasn't posted at all since the start of Day 1 appears as soon as i accuse him. Stan, I'm not sure you understand how detective works. Even if you were actually witched I see who you visit, regardless of who you tried to visit. That person (Chewbacca) is now dead. You killed him.

We kill you.

Stan
June 26th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Managing to sneak back to a computer.

Lol. How convenient that Stan who hasn't posted at all since the start of Day 1 appears as soon as i accuse him. Stan, I'm not sure you understand how detective works. Even if you were actually witched I see who you visit, regardless of who you tried to visit. That person (Chewbacca) is now dead. You killed him.

We kill you.

I don't think you actually read my response, I have no idea if I actually visited Chewy and you are really detective, or if you're lying through your ass.

-10 points for reading comprehension.

Now if you were lookout and watched Chewy it would be a lot more convincing.

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I believe he is saying that the fact that you were witched has nothing to do with the fact that you were watched performing the kill...

Tebow
June 26th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Well, I guess I will start a list:
Causes feedback
Witch?
Bus Driver/Kidnapper?
(Escort/Consort? - If the "and had a ton of fun" part of king's claim means escort blocked. @ King were the two parts of your message separate or together?)

Does not cause feedback
Greedo - Detective
Tebow - ???
Stan - ???
King - Citizen?

Unclaimed - Monica, Mkoll, Leia, Lurkin (where DID that guy go?)

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Well, I guess I will start a list:
Causes feedback
Witch?
Bus Driver/Kidnapper?
(Escort/Consort? - If the "and had a ton of fun" part of king's claim means escort blocked. @ King were the two parts of your message separate or together?)

Does not cause feedback
Greedo - Detective
Tebow - ???
Stan - ???
King - Citizen?

Unclaimed - Monica, Mkoll, Leia, Lurkin (where DID that guy go?)

My role doesn't give feedback.

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM
you guys are taking too long...

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM
need more posts

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM
to post, simply enter text at the bottom in the "quick reply" and hit "post quick reply"

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 11:06 PM
The quicker you get to post 50, the quicker I can go to bed!

Stan
June 26th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Only for you yayap

Stan
June 26th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Because I hate this damned song

FM Ferengi
June 26th, 2012, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE&feature=player_detailpage#t=29s

Leia
June 26th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Thank you Tebow, for your nice list.

Night feedback claimed:
Journalist/Corrupt Journalist (confirmed in Day 2 Post)
Witch (confirmed by Stan)
Bus Driver/Kidnapper (confirmed by King)
Other PR role (confirmed by Leia)

Players who claim to give feedback:
Leia

Does not cause feedback
Greedo - Detective
Tebow - ???
Stan - ???
King - Citizen?
Monica - ???

Unclaimed - Mkoll, Lurkin (where DID that guy go?)

As you can see, there is an inconsistency here. If Mkoll and Larkin both have roles that give night feedback, then at most we have three roles that give night feedback. That means, I highly DOUBT we have a escort/consort, and either Leia, King, or Stan is lying about recieving a night feedback. (OR one of the players who claimed not to give feedback was lying). Keep in mind that a witch would likely not claim to give feedback, since it is a bad feedback that they would not wish to claim.

I find this inconclusive. Mkoll and Larkin should participate in the soft role claim when they come online next.

Moving down to the list of players that do not give feedback:
-I think the sheriff should reveal. We can see if anyone CC's. If there are no CC's then that one person is confirmed town. We can follow the sheriff's lead. There is no guarantee that the sheriff is sane/insane/naieve/paranoid... I think if the sheriff has checked any of the non-feedback giving players, we should lynch whoever the sheriff checked, so the sheriff can further narrow down their possible alignment.

-Greedo: To confirm Greedo's role, I think the journalist/corrupt journalist should claim and Greedo should target him. Even if the journalist dies at night, the interviewed target will be able to confirm Greedo's detective claim, thus clearing one more person.

-As soon as we hear the last two claims (Mkoll and Larkin), Mkoll, Leia, Larkin, and the sheriff can be confirmed as NOT killers. Greedo can easily be cleared tonight if he is detective, leaving Tebow, Stan, King, and Monica as the last four unproven roles (one is sheriff). Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow, based on scum tells, and we will be able to narrow down a list of trustworthy people. There will be one last unproven role going out of the vault.

Leia
June 26th, 2012, 11:27 PM
tl;dr

Sheriff, please claim to have a confirmed town.
Mkoll should claim.
Larkin should claim.

Leia claims Journalist/Corrupt journalist - I interviewed Monica last night (sorry Monica for exposing you)
-> Greedo, follow me tonight and tell me who I interviewed. If I die at night, the player who I interview can confirm your info.

We lynch one of the non-sheriff non-feedback giving players today.
We lynch another tomorrow.
After Mkoll and Larkin claim, I can reveal more information that helps us.

Mkoll
June 26th, 2012, 11:28 PM
I'm online.
I actually was just making a post about how I wouldn't claim until you did, Leia.
No feedback from me.

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I think it might be possible that the Radio is calling us derps... Just saying

Monica
June 26th, 2012, 11:38 PM
tl;dr

Sheriff, please claim to have a confirmed town.
Mkoll should claim.
Larkin should claim.

Leia claims Journalist/Corrupt journalist - I interviewed Monica last night (sorry Monica for exposing you)
-> Greedo, follow me tonight and tell me who I interviewed. If I die at night, the player who I interview can confirm your info.

We lynch one of the non-sheriff non-feedback giving players today.
We lynch another tomorrow.
After Mkoll and Larkin claim, I can reveal more information that helps us.

I personally don't care, You could just never said who you visited though. Lol

Greedo
June 26th, 2012, 11:51 PM
-As soon as we hear the last two claims (Mkoll and Larkin), Mkoll, Leia, Larkin, and the sheriff can be confirmed as NOT killers. Greedo can easily be cleared tonight if he is detective, leaving Tebow, Stan, King, and Monica as the last four unproven roles (one is sheriff). Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow, based on scum tells, and we will be able to narrow down a list of trustworthy people. There will be one last unproven role going out of the vault.

This makes zero sense to me. In the event that Stan is not lynched today he will reveal my identity to his mafia tonight and I will not be safe for the rest of the game.

It is like this, either you believe me, and Stan visited Chewbacca meaning he has an extremely high chance of being mafia

OR

You think I'm lying and am suicidal mafia, jester/executioner.

There is no in-between. I didn't claim so that we could lynch a lurker. Far and the most we gain the most info by lynching Stan.

The end.

Leia
June 26th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Well this complicates things, as now only two of the feedbacks can possibly be accounted for, between myself and potentially Larkin.

I need Larkin to claim if he gives feedback and then I can present more information about the PR that visited me.

Regardless of whether we lynch Stan or not, and regardless of what Stan flips, Greedo will not be cleared unless he can state a correct non-mafia detective result. Does that make sense?

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 12:01 AM
What do people think of my ventriloquist theory?

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Regardless of whether we lynch Stan or not, and regardless of what Stan flips, Greedo will not be cleared unless he can state a correct non-mafia detective result. Does that make sense?

So you are saying, aside from the facts that I was cleared by a Saboteur and am delivering you mafia Stan, I could still be scum.

I respect you for considering even the most minute of possibilities but sometimes you have to deal in probability.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 12:19 AM
So you are saying, aside from the facts that I was cleared by a Saboteur and am delivering you mafia Stan, I could still be scum.

I respect you for considering even the most minute of possibilities but sometimes you have to deal in probability.
Well, considering there are 2 possibilities of this outcome, I feel like we should lynch Stan and see what he flips.
Either 1) He flips mafia and we thank Greedo for being a de(pro)tective or
2) Stan flips town and we have some scum to nail.

The odds are 50/50, which are better than anything we've had before.

Well this complicates things, as now only two of the feedbacks can possibly be accounted for, between myself and potentially Larkin.

I need Larkin to claim if he gives feedback and then I can present more information about the PR that visited me.

Hold off on giving more info than absolutely necessary. There's still plenty of scum in here. &I agree to a certain extent. If Stan flips mafia then Greedo will be townie in my eyes, but I understand your PoV in that nothing is ever concrete. Greedo could be a Consig pulling a gambit in hopes to root out an opposite mafia member.

In any case, -Vote Stan

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 12:20 AM
This makes zero sense to me. In the event that Stan is not lynched today he will reveal my identity to his mafia tonight and I will not be safe for the rest of the game.

It is like this, either you believe me, and Stan visited Chewbacca meaning he has an extremely high chance of being mafia

OR

You think I'm lying and am suicidal mafia, jester/executioner.

There is no in-between. I didn't claim so that we could lynch a lurker. Far and the most we gain the most info by lynching Stan.

The end.

I do kind of agree with this though, If Stan is actually mafia and we let him off today, He can tell the mafia about what he's learned today in our vault which can be used for later

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 12:24 AM
-Vote Stan
I forgot to do that in my last post

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 12:31 AM
We have 3/5

Hold off, don't hammer yet. I wanna see what the pressure does to Stan.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Either way, going to bed. I'll be on around 2:30 or 3 PM central tomorrow (about 3 hours before end time)

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 12:52 AM
For the feedback list: I did not give out any feedback last night but boy did i receive...

Greedo is not the killing mafia since the saboteur didn't kill him, and if he was an executioner I think Stan's defence would have been more aggressive. Now he is just trying to find some excuse that doesn't discredit Greedo and still makes Stan look innocent.

Since he only needs 2 more votes I'll wait until he gets a chance to defend himself.

On another note, does anyone have suggestions for disguiser checks that was suggested earlier?
We shouldn't decide specifics until we know if Stan is mafia or not, I just don't want the idea to be forgotten.

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 12:54 AM
For the feedback list: I did not give out any feedback last night but boy did i receive...

Greedo is not the killing mafia since the saboteur didn't kill him, and if he was an executioner I think Stan's defence would have been more aggressive. Now he is just trying to find some excuse that doesn't discredit Greedo and still makes Stan look innocent.

Since he only needs 2 more votes I'll wait until he gets a chance to defend himself.

On another note, does anyone have suggestions for disguiser checks that was suggested earlier?
We shouldn't decide specifics until we know if Stan is mafia or not, I just don't want the idea to be forgotten.
For the disguiser note, I feel that we should make it after this night, So that we can see if we killed the mafia or not, Because it would be useless if there was a mafia still here.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Lol. So only I claim to give out feedback.........

Interesting indeed. In any case, I feel 95% sure I can confirm the presence of an arms dealer. I received armor last night, and since nobody has claimed to have given it to me, perhaps it is the armorsmith trying to hide... But I think it's more likely that it was an arms dealer simply because of the presence of a saboteur in this vault. Undoubtedly the FM Game Master put a saboteur and the arms dealer in the same vault so that they could meet up to go KABOOM in the night/all those other juicy role interactions. In any case, at least this protects me, your beautiful journalist/corrupt journalist Princess Leia.

Another scenario is that it was a drug dealer that drugged me and didn't want to claim in the event that I am attacked and the armor does not protect me.... No idea. Still inclined to believe it is an arms dealer though.

Leia confirms presence of: armorsmith/arms dealer/drug dealer

----

Regarding disguiser checks, I agree, that is a topic to be discussed tomorrow. It is beneficial even if there is orange mafia in the vault because orange mafia would want to find and eliminate a red mafia disguiser as much as we would.

Got some ideas for that though.

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Well if were confirming roles of what we were visited by.
My soul was stolen last night. At least, i think so, I'm still a little confused on what happened last night.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Well I'm at work now, I'm going to lunch and then a meeting in a little bit. I'll be able to post a little more if anybody wants to come back and chat with me. I also agree with what's been said about Stan. I'll definitely vote him later after I get off work before the end of our game day since his lynch gives us the most information at this point, and could help protect Greedo if he truly is detective.

I am not yet discounting the possibility of Greedo bussing his partner, being opposing mafia consig, executioner, jester, being a ventriloquist puppet, etc. There are so many possibiltities that will be narrowed down after a few successful trackings. Since I am the only claimed role to visit others at night, I still would suggest Greedo follow me (or have extremely good reason for following someone else).

At this point, I am also suspicious of Monica for just going with the flow and not bringing up anything new to the table. Monica, why are you so quick to agree with people? I feel like you are playing scum because you have been going for obvious chat actions such as questioning King's lack of participation and agreeing with people about the Greedo/Stan thing and the disguiser checks.

Monica, might I ask for a list of people you find most suspicious and why?
After witnessing King's lurking, what role might you think he has?

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Soul stolen claim? O.O

It would be helpful if Larkin could mention perhaps the number of feedback messages he received last night. Is anyone else as baffled as I am by the sudden appearance of way too many feedback messages for people to give feedback out?

I am starting to think our whole vault is composed mainly of the neutrals in this game. (Soul thief, witch, possible arms dealer, possible corrupt journalist).

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Should be back around 17:00. Just so nobody thinks I abandoned you.

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Well I'm at work now, I'm going to lunch and then a meeting in a little bit. I'll be able to post a little more if anybody wants to come back and chat with me. I also agree with what's been said about Stan. I'll definitely vote him later after I get off work before the end of our game day since his lynch gives us the most information at this point, and could help protect Greedo if he truly is detective.

I am not yet discounting the possibility of Greedo bussing his partner, being opposing mafia consig, executioner, jester, being a ventriloquist puppet, etc. There are so many possibiltities that will be narrowed down after a few successful trackings. Since I am the only claimed role to visit others at night, I still would suggest Greedo follow me (or have extremely good reason for following someone else).

At this point, I am also suspicious of Monica for just going with the flow and not bringing up anything new to the table. Monica, why are you so quick to agree with people? I feel like you are playing scum because you have been going for obvious chat actions such as questioning King's lack of participation and agreeing with people about the Greedo/Stan thing and the disguiser checks.

Monica, might I ask for a list of people you find most suspicious and why?
After witnessing King's lurking, what role might you think he has?

Because, I'm more of a follower then a "doer", And i have been questioning kings lurking, Doesn't mean i have to exactly make a post about it.
I personally find Larkin to be the most suspicious due to the fact of the amount of post that he ended up contributing that were actually useful yesterday and his lack of posting today.
On King's note, If this is actually his first game of FM mafia then i should at least feel that he should contribute a little more to help us out. If King does continue to lurk more then I don't mind putting pressure on him. As for kings role i think he could be either a Citizen or a neutral, Which what has been said for neutrals so far has been Witch, and Soul Stealer.
Any more questions for me?

King
June 27th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Yes he was but he is dead and wasn't evil. He might of been on to something.

Her plan is fine and makes sense but isn't fool proof. We might actually lynch a good guy regardless since the confirmation may not be given if the action was performed on an evil person. I prefer to bank on the investigators roles.

Did you not she the joke about not waiting for han and wanted to be taken to the pod racing?

Sorry I didn't get to those last night, I was not ignoring you

King can you answer these please?

King
June 27th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Or he's a sheriff and investigated him too. That would make you a shifty sick for following the sheriff and missing the killer. We see this all the time in sc2mafia

Good going pet ace detective

-vote Stan

King
June 27th, 2012, 05:03 AM
-vote Greedo (on my playbook I will put it in cyan later)

Greeco was targeted by Chewbacca who is dead, he claims detective and says that our likely sheriff did it. Come on!!!! What happens when we lynch sheriff? Greedo goes, Oups... Again, even if he's really detective, he's only following Stan, this means that Stand can be a sheriff and that someone else killed chewy.

Too risky and I don't believe Greedo
We have more to lose than to gain, why is he so pushy to have Stan up? He should know how his role works

King
June 27th, 2012, 05:20 AM
can't fix the vote Greedo so new post
-vote Greedo

I'm not going to be a blind sheep and follow him despite the errors of his deductions

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 05:32 AM
I'm not going to be a blind sheep and follow him despite the errors of his deductions

Lol King, I have been waiting all this time for you to post your opinion because I have suspected you since I read that radio interview, but I wanted to let you lay your cards on the table before I said anything. What I couldn't figure out though, was were you and Stan on the same mafia team or separate ones? You've now confirmed for me that you're both orange mafia.

Note for future games, buddy. When your mafia teammate is going down in flames, it's best not to dive head-long after him.

Now to address your actual argument. Errors in my deduction? I didn't make any deductions beyond the laws of probability. My PM clearly stated that my target (Stan) visited Chewbacca who is now dead. In all likelihood this means Stan is the one who killed him. Yes an alternative is always possible, but it doesn't change the fact that the decision to lynch Stan is supported by the best statistical evidence we have. You are reluctant to lynch Stan because he somehow is suddenly a Sheriff, and your reaction is to turn around and lynch the Detective? There is no logical scenario where your reaction and your vote on me make any sense whatsoever, unless you're not even trying to hide the fact you're mafia.

GG Vault 103. We beatz them! :)

King
June 27th, 2012, 05:58 AM
man is it possible to be more full of one self. I think you are wrong, I think that you are covering your ass and I think you are using every one in a very cleaver way. I was waiting to see how you would do this and it's very nice buddy but here's a tip, you won't be able to fool everyone every time. So go ahead and lynch our sheriff, the word of this act will carry far from those vault walls. My money is on you lying and deceiving everyone. Classic tactic of claiming that you followed someone and he happened to kill the person that died... lol you're a hoot pet ace dick !

Lol King, I have been waiting all this time for you to post your opinion because I have suspected you since I read that radio interview, but I wanted to let you lay your cards on the table before I said anything. What I couldn't figure out though, was were you and Stan on the same mafia team or separate ones? You've now confirmed for me that you're both orange mafia.

Note for future games, buddy. When your mafia teammate is going down in flames, it's best not to dive head-long after him.

Now to address your actual argument. Errors in my deduction? I didn't make any deductions beyond the laws of probability. My PM clearly stated that my target (Stan) visited Chewbacca who is now dead. In all likelihood this means Stan is the one who killed him. Yes an alternative is always possible, but it doesn't change the fact that the decision to lynch Stan is supported by the best statistical evidence we have. You are reluctant to lynch Stan because he somehow is suddenly a Sheriff, and your reaction is to turn around and lynch the Detective? There is no logical scenario where your reaction and your vote on me make any sense whatsoever, unless you're not even trying to hide the fact you're mafia.

GG Vault 103. We beatz them! :)

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 06:09 AM
man is it possible to be more full of one self. I think you are wrong, I think that you are covering your ass and I think you are using every one in a very cleaver way. I was waiting to see how you would do this and it's very nice buddy but here's a tip, you won't be able to fool everyone every time. So go ahead and lynch our sheriff, the word of this act will carry far from those vault walls. My money is on you lying and deceiving everyone. Classic tactic of claiming that you followed someone and he happened to kill the person that died... lol you're a hoot pet ace dick !
Um. Anyone else kind of find this a bit funny?

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 06:16 AM

I particularly liked the admission to being part of a mafia night chat.

Lol.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM
@Leia I received one feedback message. The person who gave it to me could either be town or mafia, but since no one else but Leia has claimed to give out feedback I assume there are atleast 2 mafias in this vault.

@Monica I'm not good at long posts so I tend to keep it short, long posts cause confusion and tl;dr's imo.

I basically give my thoughts in a short and easy to understand way, if you want to know anything just ask.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM
King what makes you think Stan is the sheriff? Did you talk about what he should claim last night?

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Also I think the spam graph is wrong for me for last day, it was clearly 3-3 in spam/seriousness and not 4-2! (yeah you can add this to my spam posts you radioactive-poisoned dj)

King
June 27th, 2012, 06:35 AM
chewbacca left it in his last will, Stan Sheriff, and I didn't hear any other claims of sheriff

I got lynch in a SC2 game exactly like what is happening now, I was a sheriff and I visited someone to see who he was and then he got killed. The detective called me and I argued I was sheriff and still got lynch. Detective follows one person, he's not lookout. If he had said lookout and he was watching Chewbacca then it would be different I would believe him. AS it stands he's the most suspicious person here and I'm not sure that he is detective, and even if he is, as I said, only confirms that Stan would of visited him, which is what I would of done if I was sheriff

King what makes you think Stan is the sheriff? Did you talk about what he should claim last night?

King
June 27th, 2012, 06:35 AM
what admission? what are you on dude?

I particularly liked the admission to being part of a mafia night chat.

Lol.

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 06:44 AM
chewbacca left it in his last will, Stan Sheriff, and I didn't hear any other claims of sheriff

I got lynch in a SC2 game exactly like what is happening now, I was a sheriff and I visited someone to see who he was and then he got killed. The detective called me and I argued I was sheriff and still got lynch. Detective follows one person, he's not lookout. If he had said lookout and he was watching Chewbacca then it would be different I would believe him. AS it stands he's the most suspicious person here and I'm not sure that he is detective, and even if he is, as I said, only confirms that Stan would of visited him, which is what I would of done if I was sheriff
That's who he things to be a sheriff, Not the actual role of a sheriff...

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 06:47 AM

And another thing, this is very different then Sc2 mafia, Don't relate the 2 or your going to fuck up things your self.

King
June 27th, 2012, 06:56 AM
ok, I'll keep that in mind. thanks for the help :)

And another thing, this is very different then Sc2 mafia, Don't relate the 2 or your going to fuck up things your self.

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Um. Anyone else kind of find this a bit funny?

Yeah.
Did luna put grim in the game without us knowing?

I claim to have received feedback as well last night.
"

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Monica, since your soul was stolen, would you claim what you were before you were stolen?

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Yeah.
Did luna put grim in the game without us knowing?

I claim to have received feedback as well last night.
"
I was more or less talking about what King was calling us, But i guess that works too. Anyways, Anyone notice how once Stan begun to be voted, King came out of his lurk hole and ran right to back him up automatically accusing Greedo for trying to vote the towns *sheriff?* (I guess you guys have noticed, Well Greedo at least) I would at least like to see Stan lynched and depending if he is mafia or not, King/Greedo tomorrow. That's at least my take on it, Which seems to be everyone take i guess.

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Monica, since your soul was stolen, would you claim what you were before you were stolen?

Um, I'm still actually wondering if it was 100%, because i think it would have told me that I'm now a citizen or something like that. (I've never actually had my soul stolen before so this is kind of new to me. Lol)

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 08:05 AM
So based on claims so far, we have in our vault:

Witch (Stan's claim) - Random any #1
Soul Thief / Drug Dealer (Monica's claim)- Random any #2
Bus Driver / Kidnapper / Drug dealer? (King's claim) - Hidden town #1 OR Random any #3
Armorsmith / Arms Dealer / Drug Dealer (Leia's claim) - Hidden Town #1/2 or Random Any #3
+1 feedback giving role that visited whichever one of me or Larkin that did not get bus drivin (Larkin's + Tebow's claims) - Hidden Town #2/3 OR Random Any #3

Non-Feedback Giving roles:
Mafia killing role (Chewbacca was killed last night) - Hidden Mafia
Detective (Greedo's claim) - Hidden Town #3 OR Random any #3
Sheriff (Confirmed in role list)
Citizen (King's claim) - Hidden Town #3

- One of these roles does not exist. One person is lying in their feedback claim or role claim.
- If king is lying about his claim or he was drugged, there is one more feedback giving role that is not bus driver.
- Assuming all feedback claims are true, at least 2 or the random towns must be in the top half of the list

But anyways, the point is, to king - If you are really citizen, then either Stan is confirmed scum or someone is lying about their claims. Since you seem to believe Stan to not be scum, answer this: Who do you think is lying in their feedback claim if it is not stan or yourself?

King
June 27th, 2012, 08:21 AM
all I know for sure is being bussed. The fact that Stan was named sheriff in Chewbacca last will doesn't mean that he is true enough. At the same time I was basing myself on my own experience which apparently don't apply, not sure why not.

I believe Chewbacca, and basically, if he is right, and Stan is a sheriff it still makes sense that he visited Chewbacca, but I see now that he is claiming witch? if so, then I say lets lynch him! the only thing I believed was Stan being a Sheriff.

So could Stan please clarify is claim for me?

as for defending anyone, well I suspect Greedo from the start, so anyone he's after makes me wonder. it would be a shame to lose a sheriff. If he claims witch, then he needs to go, it's an evil role lets burn him

So based on claims so far, we have in our vault:

Witch (Stan's claim) - Random any #1
Soul Thief / Drug Dealer (Monica's claim)- Random any #2
Bus Driver / Kidnapper / Drug dealer? (King's claim) - Hidden town #1 OR Random any #3
Armorsmith / Arms Dealer / Drug Dealer (Leia's claim) - Hidden Town #1/2 or Random Any #3
+1 feedback giving role that visited whichever one of me or Larkin that did not get bus drivin (Larkin's + Tebow's claims) - Hidden Town #2/3 OR Random Any #3

Non-Feedback Giving roles:
Mafia killing role (Chewbacca was killed last night) - Hidden Mafia
Detective (Greedo's claim) - Hidden Town #3 OR Random any #3
Sheriff (Confirmed in role list)
Citizen (King's claim) - Hidden Town #3

- One of these roles does not exist. One person is lying in their feedback claim or role claim.
- If king is lying about his claim or he was drugged, there is one more feedback giving role that is not bus driver.
- Assuming all feedback claims are true, at least 2 or the random towns must be in the top half of the list

But anyways, the point is, to king - If you are really citizen, then either Stan is confirmed scum or someone is lying about their claims. Since you seem to believe Stan to not be scum, answer this: Who do you think is lying in their feedback claim if it is not stan or yourself?

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Stan claims to have been targeted BY the witch, not that he is the witch himself.

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Also, Chewbacca's role list was simply a "shit in the dark," not really a confirmed list to judge the rest of the game by...

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Also, Chewbacca's role list was simply a "shot in the dark," not really a confirmed list to judge the rest of the game by...
erm...
yeah

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 08:40 AM
If a Wookie shits in the dark, does anybody hear him scream?

Monica
June 27th, 2012, 08:44 AM
If a Wookie shits in the dark, does anybody hear him scream?
Yes, Yes they do

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 08:48 AM
DJ Roxy here, folks.

I have managed to override your vault PA system briefly!

To give you folks some respite, here's a favourite of mine; Duelling Banjos! From the movie Deliverance, this famous movie scene produced one of the most iconic songs of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymA8T-ZWTCQ

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM
If there is a vigilante, I think it's safe to have him shoot King. He seems like an obvious jester to me, although he could be faking.

I just got off work and I should be around until the end of day.

Tebow, you also need to include my journalist/corrupt journalist in your list. I think it's funny that only I decided to reveal giving feedback. *sigh*

King
June 27th, 2012, 09:38 AM
then maybe he should say who he intended to target ? was it Chewbacca?
Stan claims to have been targeted BY the witch, not that he is the witch himself.

King
June 27th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I thought we were friends Leia!!!

this is a very unfriendly vault.

All I'm saying is it seems odd to want to lynch a potential sheriff because a detective followed him... but then again, I havn't heard anything about Stan so I grant you that it seemed weird that I would run to his defense and I'm starting to think that Stan should be defending himself more. If I was him, and I was sheriff... well...

and no' I'm not a jester I'm really townie

If there is a vigilante, I think it's safe to have him shoot King. He seems like an obvious jester to me, although he could be faking.

I just got off work and I should be around until the end of day.

Tebow, you also need to include my journalist/corrupt journalist in your list. I think it's funny that only I decided to reveal giving feedback. *sigh*

Stan
June 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I'm confused by king believing I was sheriff after I specifically claimed I wasn't.

Very well, role claim time. I am ze Escort I claimed no confirmable night feedback because I was planning on claiming citizen for now, obviously I can't afford that anymore. My original target last night was supposed to be Mkoll, which was mostly a random choice. I didn't claim this earlier because 1. it makes me a target for the mafia who would not want a roleblocker around, and 2. there's no way, short of the sheriff, to confirm whether or not I am indeed the escort and not the consort. I was witched, so I'm not sure who exactly I role blocked last night and I cannot defend against Greedo's claim that I visited chewbacca.

Stan
June 27th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Also, I have to leave for work here shortly, so I probably won't be posting any more tonight. Whoever I did get with my sexual prowess last night was not immune however.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I'm confused by king believing I was sheriff after I specifically claimed I wasn't.

Very well, role claim time. I am ze Escort I claimed no confirmable night feedback because I was planning on claiming citizen for now, obviously I can't afford that anymore. My original target last night was supposed to be Mkoll, which was mostly a random choice. I didn't claim this earlier because 1. it makes me a target for the mafia who would not want a roleblocker around, and 2. there's no way, short of the sheriff, to confirm whether or not I am indeed the escort and not the consort. I was witched, so I'm not sure who exactly I role blocked last night and I cannot defend against Greedo's claim that I visited chewbacca.

I was roleblocked, and Mkoll didn't mention receiving any feedback.

So I think there are 2 possibilities:

1) Stan is the escort and was witched to target me instead of Mkoll. Greedo is lying.

2) Stan is the consort who killed chewbacca and there is a second Escort in town who blocked me. Greedo is telling the truth.

If no other escort speaks up I will believe that Stan is telling the truth and that Greedo is lying.

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I was as well role blocked.

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Larkin, were you bus driven?

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I was roleblocked, and Mkoll didn't mention receiving any feedback.

So I think there are 2 possibilities:

1) Stan is the escort and was witched to target me instead of Mkoll. Greedo is lying.

2) Stan is the consort who killed chewbacca and there is a second Escort in town who blocked me. Greedo is telling the truth.

If no other escort speaks up I will believe that Stan is telling the truth and that Greedo is lying.

I was as well role blocked.

You gonna flip flop again, Larkin? Gonna start calling you Mit fucking Romney.
Mit Romney is scummy.
You're scummy.

Look at this. You said you were suspicious of Stan and that he would probably try to make some excuse which makes him look innocent. He did so and you were so quick to just take his word for it.
Can we get a remix of the derp song and replace the lyrics with "SCUM"?

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM
IMO, lynch Stan today for not claiming he gives feedback. This is anti town and pro scum move because it would allow escort/consort to perform night kills. I will vote Stan before the end of the day.

I find myself distrusting both Monica and Larkin because their posts don't seem like town trying to scumhunt.
Monica, if your soul was stolen, can you claim your role before you were soul stolen? Do you continue to stand by your soul stolen claim?
Larkin, why are you so quick to defend Stan? What do you think about the huge mass of feedback messages, especially pertaining to role blocks that you are wrapped up in? Why should we not lynch you next?

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I was not bus driven, only roleblocked.

Mkoll did you even look at the reasoning behind why I trust Stan now? Do it and tell me if I missed something.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Tebow also claims roleblocked, Stan claims he roleblocked an unknown person(me or Tebow it seems).

We miss one escort/consort and if Stan is the killer then we miss 2 escort/consort(s).

Do you still think Stan is the killer? I don't.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Tebow also claims roleblocked, Stan claims he roleblocked an unknown person(me or Tebow it seems).

We miss one escort/consort and if Stan is the killer then we miss 2 escort/consort(s).

Do you still think Stan is the killer? I don't.

You were just SO easily swayed from one extreme to another based off of 2 posts which you already predicted would be posted.
Scummy as fuck, no?

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 01:25 PM
-vote Stan

His lie about not giving feedback is what's making me sure of my vote. His lie was not a pro-town lie, and only makes sense for scum who wants to choose between giving feedback and killing.

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Given the likelihood that King and Stan are on the same team and that we can only kill one of them, any escort should absolutely not claim today. In fact, nobody should claim until we can be assured we can kill King too. Because right now you can be guaranteed 100% this day-chat is going straight to the orange mafia tonight.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Given the likelihood that King and Stan are on the same team and that we can only kill one of them, any escort should absolutely not claim today. In fact, nobody should claim until we can be assured we can kill King too. Because right now you can be guaranteed 100% this day-chat is going straight to the orange mafia tonight.
This.
Now what do you think about Lurkin?
I have a gut feeling that he's some sort of scum/neut who would benefit from a lack of mafia killing, but it's hard for me to just go with that. Things are never as simple in FM as they seem.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
-vote Stan

His lie about not giving feedback is what's making me sure of my vote. His lie was not a pro-town lie, and only makes sense for scum who wants to choose between giving feedback and killing.
That's 4/5.

Someone hammer.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM
You guys obviously don't see the dilemma that we are missing not one, but TWO roleblockers if Stan is the killer.

How about I just end it now and
-vote Stan

If he is not consort or escort I'll eat someone's hat.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
You guys obviously don't see the dilemma that we are missing not one, but TWO roleblockers if Stan is the killer.

How about I just end it now and
-vote Stan

If he is not consort or escort I'll eat someone's hat.
Flip flop back again.
You should get the Mitt Romney award.
FM Game Master (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/5-FM-Game-Master)!
MAKE IT SO!

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM
This.
Now what do you think about Lurkin?
I have a gut feeling that he's some sort of scum/neut who would benefit from a lack of mafia killing, but it's hard for me to just go with that. Things are never as simple in FM as they seem.

Well, his sudden change of tune here certainly could mean something. You wouldn't expect a red mafia to jump in to save orange mafia, and I can't believe there's 3 orange mafia, so if he's any kind of scum I'd say he'd be a neutral. We'll need time to deliberate on that one though, and it's probably a puzzle for another day because it seems like our hands are full of scum at the moment.

If you are one of us Larkin, then we need your vote. Day closes in 2 hrs and if we don't get a lynch off on Stan this vault is doomed.

Tebow, we need you too.

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks Larkin, you won't regret it.

Tebow, you should vote Stan just to be 100% certain this lynch goes off.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Well, his sudden change of tune here certainly could mean something. You wouldn't expect a red mafia to jump in to save orange mafia, and I can't believe there's 3 orange mafia, so if he's any kind of scum I'd say he'd be a neutral. We'll need time to deliberate on that one though, and it's probably a puzzle for another day because it seems like our hands are full of scum at the moment.

If you are one of us Larkin, then we need your vote. Day closes in 2 hrs and if we don't get a lynch off on Stan this vault is doomed.

Tebow, we need you too.
He just voted, brah.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Due to the possibility of puppets we need more than just a hammer. Possibly Greedo is the red mafia puppet. Greedo I request that you follow me tonight to prove your role. Journalist/corrupt journalist cannot be witched or roleblocked except by a jailor.

Whoever I interview may simply post "12345" if they like and I would not yell at them. We can use my role to prove the detectives role beyond a doubt. If the interview target wishes to write an article that's fine too, but be sure not to give obvious clues that will let Greedo know your identity.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Greedo do you agree to this plan?

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I am confused. How would a red mafia puppet know an orange mafia identity?

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Greedo seems particularly concerned that there is a puppet so Stan won't get lynched. I then assume Greedo may be the puppet since he refuses to follow me tonight to prove his role.

We could do an experiment. Nobody else vote. If Stan is lynched it clears all voters of being a puppet.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Just kidding.

I forgot the ventriloquist has one vote that he can choose to allocate as he wishes meaning a puppet might be able to vote still.

King
June 27th, 2012, 02:20 PM

Orange mafia? WTH? anyway, trying to buy yourself 2 night scum?
could someone investigate this clown? nobody is as suspicious as you. And any one can check me, I'm as clean as they come. There is just something about you Greedo. So have me lynch but Townsfolk's should keep an eye on you. You are obviously something evil

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I'm just naturally opposed to wasting my night action to clear myself on a suggestion that would seem exceedingly unlikely were I in your position.

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Ok it's almost 23:30 and I need to sleep soon to wake up early for work tomorrow. My vote is where it is, and I think I've said what I need to say so far.

Monica and Larkin better respond to the questions I asked earlier. I hope to read answers when I wake up. I'll look here again right before I sleep.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Orange mafia? WTH? anyway, trying to buy yourself 2 night scum?
could someone investigate this clown? nobody is as suspicious as you. And any one can check me, I'm as clean as they come. There is just something about you Greedo. So have me lynch but Townsfolk's should keep an eye on you. You are obviously something evil
We need your vote on Stan, my friend.

Larkin
June 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Ok it's almost 23:30 and I need to sleep soon to wake up early for work tomorrow. My vote is where it is, and I think I've said what I need to say so far.

Monica and Larkin better respond to the questions I asked earlier. I hope to read answers when I wake up. I'll look here again right before I sleep.

I would think my 2 posts immediately following your question post answers my reasoning and why I believed Stan based solely on action and role claims. Then his acting made him seem more like consort so I voted him. But I still do not believe he is the killer.
He could potentially have a consort ally in this vault, so if he turns out to be the killer then we can assume that there is a consort of the same faction he was a part of. And also a hidden escort if Tebow is telling the truth about his roleblock.

For the why you shouldn't lynch me question, because I can give feedback if I'm not roleblocked. Which was hinted at in my first post "I did not give out any feedback last night but boy did i receive..."

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I do not believe the common rule of "directing night actions is bad" applies in this small vault, so I'm going to humbly request that the protection roles (I know for a fact there is more than one) guard me tonight, and that the neutralising/blocking roles disable King.

Still not 100% sure what to make of Larkin.

I believe it will be safe for people to reveal things tomorrow because assuming King is the 2nd mafia (and probably only other mafia) this vault will most likely be secure on Day 3. If we lynch King then there should be no information leaking back to the mafia and we have a chance to formulate a game plan going into the Big Game. I do suspect there is a neutral in here with us, but at least they won't be able to go telling the mafia everything we've revealed here.

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 03:17 PM
lol

Leia
June 27th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I really must wonder if there is a witch, soul thief, etc here in the vault.

I also take back what I said earlier about Greedo must follow me. I may just be paranoid and I think we get more information by pressuring other roles than confirming Greedo pending what Stan flips, of course. I would like to announce that my interviewee may NOT just post "12345" anymore because that plan was is officially aborted.

Waiting for Monica to answer my questions. Do you still claim soul stolen? What was your role before you were soul stolen?

Tebow
June 27th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Waiting for Monica to answer my questions. Do you still claim soul stolen? What was your role before you were soul stolen?

I already asked her that; she said she did not want to claim in case the soul stealing was a drug and she still had her role.

Greedo
June 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Good luck tonight.

Let's hope we all make it through alive.

Mkoll
June 27th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Good luck tonight.

Let's hope we all make it through alive.
Same here.
Let's also hope, for your sake, that Stan actually does flip Mafia.

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 04:02 PM
This is the news brought to you by Rooxxxxyyyyyy, Galaxy Radio's finest and only voice!

Good night sweet things. Roxy is looking out for you, my slumbering children spread out across those vaults. May your dreams bring happiness, and we will soon be together again. One day remaining!

Oh, seriously, you guys in Vault 103 have really gone insane! I just saw you drag Stan away and kill him!

Mind you, I did just intercept a radio communication by Stan. He was saying some very suspicious things... it seems he was a Fabricator for the Brotherhood of Steel!

---

Graveyard:

Chewbacca (Saboteur): Killed at night by strike force members. [Night 1]
Stan (Fabricator): Lynched by insane vault members, driven crazy by the sounds... [Day 2]