PDA

View Full Version : Day 2: Aching bellies

Forum Mafia GM
June 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Roxy here, wishing everyone a good morning!

I can't see your vault, but Galaxy Radio heard about a sinister killing last night! Eddy was killed violently, I'm sorry for your loss.

His role was... Enchantress!

Eddy left a last will:

My guess is that one or two of Brees, Luke, Rawne, Manning or Wedge is a killer. Order of priority? From most likely to least likely: Wedge, Rawne, Luke, Brees, Manning.

Wedge seems too cooperative and yet he does not lead in any manner or form, rather he keeps agreeing with everyone. Supports the no lynch policy and provides various reasons as to why... Town should want to lynch, regardless of what Owen said.

Rawne posted once and hinted at being neutral but can possibly be mafia too.

Luke is a lurking bastard and might be a killer, but likely to also be the citizen in here.

Brees and Manning are suspicious for their football talk. What, I was suspicious for my roleplay? hehe. But seriously, they are!

Tarkin and Owen seem too town to be anything else, but nothing is ever 100%. Vick is probably also town probably.

Am I dead? Was I eaten? :[

I lured Tarkin and repelled Wedge, if that helps.

Want to know who's Edy? Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jxTNi1VSKg&feature=player_embedded

In lighter news, Luke was approached for a radio interview last night but we couldn't reach him. Roxy thinks that he's due for a free lynch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-DUq4ylZ5o

---

Graveyard:

Eddy (Enchantress): Killed by strike force members in the vault. [Night 1]

Wedge
June 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Are the standards the same for lynching Luke? I.E. Role is cleaned?

Forum Mafia GM
June 26th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Are the standards the same for lynching Luke? I.E. Role is cleaned?

No, the free lynch will be treated as a modkill (straight up death). There are currently replacements standing by, however, so Luke will be replaced.

Wedge
June 26th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I think we should let Luke live. If he's a killer (which there was a missing kill) it's nice to have him not playing instead of being modkilled and replaced with an active killer.

Wedge
June 26th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Ok so Eddy's last will was just now uploaded.

..I have no response to the last will...and I gave my 2 cents about Luke.

Owen
June 26th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Hey folks, I need to think things over for a little while before we proceed with today's lynch.

Please don't do anything rash until then.

Owen
June 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Oh but there's one thing I'm certain of:
-free lynch Luke
If we free lynch a ventriloquist dummy, will the owner of said dummy be replaced on all of his accounts?
If we free lynch a ventriloquist dummy, will they die automatically due to the first question's answer not being possible?

A killing role would not afk beyond day chat.
A town vote is something that is something we should cherish.

Thinking otherwise is... well.

Wedge
June 26th, 2012, 09:21 PM
A killing role would not afk beyond day chat.
A town vote is something that is something we should cherish.

Thinking otherwise is... well.
Anyone could go afk for any reason. All I know is we lack a death. I see no harm in letting Luke live.
I doubt any town members would go AFK either. Citizens can actually contribute to this game setup.
And well if he's a neutral, it doesn't really matter.
There's only 1 confirmed citizen. It could be Luke...I'm just not fully convinced to modkill him yet.
Is there a time limit on when we can free lynch Luke?

Owen
June 26th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Anyone could go afk for any reason. All I know is we lack a death. I see no harm in letting Luke live.
I doubt any town members would go AFK either. Citizens can actually contribute to this game setup.
And well if he's a neutral, it doesn't really matter.
There's only 1 confirmed citizen. It could be Luke...I'm just not fully convinced to modkill him yet.
I'm just going to do you the favor of letting you know you are in favor of letting a possible lurking scum lurk, or in favor of keeping an afk town in place when it is likely our vault is now poised at a 4 to 4 balance.

Rawne
June 26th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Sorry that I have barely posted in this game so far. I've been busy with IRL things but everything should be fine now.

Last night I was bus driven.

I don't see why we can't free lynch Luke right away, as getting rid of an AFK player never hurts town at all. Luke the user doesn't die and is replaced by a reserve if this happens, right?

Manning
June 26th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Keeping an AFK player in the game reduces the possibility of killing roles to target them and waste a night action, usually.

However, if they are a puppet then the less interference the better.

-free lynch Luke

Owen
June 26th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Sorry that I have barely posted in this game so far. I've been busy with IRL things but everything should be fine now.

Last night I was bus driven.

I don't see why we can't free lynch Luke right away, as getting rid of an AFK player never hurts town at all. Luke the user doesn't die and is replaced by a reserve if this happens, right?

Do you find it odd that you were attacked last night?

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 04:55 AM
If we free lynch a ventriloquist dummy, will the owner of said dummy be replaced on all of his accounts?
Yes, he replaces the whole role if there are replacements.

If we free lynch a ventriloquist dummy, will they die automatically due to the first question's answer not being possible?
If there are no replacements and a puppet is eligible for a free lynch, just the puppet will die. If the player is afk the master and other puppet will be eligible for free lynch anyway.

You may free lynch him today. He will be submitted to another radio interview tonight - if it is not wholly convincing, you may free lynch him again tomorrow.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Thanks, Roxy. Keep fightin the good fight!

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 08:14 AM

I don't think I was attacked last night...? I have no idea what this means. Are you saying that you attacked me or someone else should have?

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Oh and

-free lynch Luke

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 09:15 AM
I don't think I was attacked last night...? I have no idea what this means. Are you saying that you attacked me or someone else should have?

It's understandable that you would want to hold back some information so as to confuse the scum or give them the impression that you are in fact one of them, but it's important that you're honest in this regard. You will be directly harming the town if you are not honest with me, friend.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 09:29 AM
-free lynch Luke

So Eddy lured me last night. Oh well.

Manning isn't dead after claiming neutral yesterday. I thought a vigi might shoot him seeing as we can't see lynched peoples' roles or Owen is claiming vigi now. I think Manning could be the devourer for meta reasons (Nom Nom Nom) but Luna could have named it that so we distrust a jailor more. Claiming neutral early as the witch has been a common tactic in recent games seeing as they are always ignored.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Owen is claiming vigi now.
No, I'm not.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM
No, I'm not.

I got the vibe of bus driver personally.

Free lynch Luke.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Actually no. Forget I said anything. Still voting though.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Free lynch Luke.

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I GOT YOU

-vote Wedge

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Allow me to explain.
Wedge believed I was bus driver because I was leaning on Rawne about being attacked. The reason he believed this is because he attacked me last night, and the kill was redirected to Rawne. The only reason he would suspect I was BD above anything else is because he was under the assumption that the BD could self-target. He then changed his mind after he had a look at the rolecard and saw that wasn't possible.

You see, I was swapped last night, and there's only two people who could know that aside from me in this situation: the BD, and the person who attacked me.

Rawne is, in my best guess, one of the mafia godfathers.

Good game.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
So I'll give you guys my role if enough people want it. Again, honesty is my thing here.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Allow me to explain.
Wedge believed I was bus driver because I was leaning on Rawne about being attacked. The reason he believed this is because he attacked me last night, and the kill was redirected to Rawne. The only reason he would suspect I was BD above anything else is because he was under the assumption that the BD could self-target. He then changed his mind after he had a look at the rolecard and saw that wasn't possible.

You see, I was swapped last night, and there's only two people who could know that aside from me in this situation: the BD, and the person who attacked me.

Good game.

I have reason to believe you. Well made arguments deserve support.

-vote Wedge

pew pew

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 10:40 AM
So I'll give you guys my role if enough people want it. Again, honesty is my thing here.

You can tell us tomorrow, when the mafia won't be able to kill you if they are still alive.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Allow me to explain.

Good game.

So you were attacked last night? Because I definitely was not; hence my confusion when you threw that question out there. Maybe I was the original target and it got redirected to you? I don't see how both of us would have gotten a notification that we were attacked. Also, how are you still alive, then?

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
So you were attacked last night? Because I definitely was not; hence my confusion when you threw that question out there. Maybe I was the original target and it got redirected to you? I don't see how both of us would have gotten a notification that we were attacked. Also, how are you still alive, then?
You can feign ignorance all you want, but with an argument like that, you only confirm what I already know.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I'm not being ignorant. I'm confused as to, taking everything you said into account, why I should have been attacked, when I was not.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I'm not being ignorant. I'm confused as to, taking everything you said into account, why I should have been attacked, when I was not.

Why you should have been attacked? Easy.

Because he attacked me, and I was swapped with you. Hence, you should have been attacked.

And you were.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Why you should have been attacked? Easy.

Because he attacked me, and I was swapped with you. Hence, you should have been attacked.

And you were.

Why not just lynch Rawne?

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Are we allowed to make both one free lynch and one mob lynch, provided that conditions for Free lynch are met?

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Are we allowed to make both one free lynch and one mob lynch, provided that conditions for Free lynch are met?

Redact statement please. I just hopped onto the Reading Rainbow!

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Why not just lynch Rawne?

It's simple.

The mafia that attempted to kill me will not know they failed if we lynch Wedge before he has a chance to tell them.

That is to our advantage.

Eddy is already dead, so them not knowing they succeeded in killing him is irrelevant.

The chance of a vigilante in our vault is very low, anyway.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:05 AM
If a kill is redirected by a bus driver, are both the original target and the redirected target both notified that they are attacked?

If yes, something weird happened and I have no idea why I wasn't notified. If no, then you are wrong in that both of us should have gotten a notification, I was the original target, and it got redirected to you.

Look, I don't doubt that someone attacked you, either directly or through a bus driver redirect. I know I was not, though.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM
If a kill is redirected by a bus driver, are both the original target and the redirected target both notified that they are attacked?

If yes, something weird happened and I have no idea why I wasn't notified. If no, then you are wrong in that both of us should have gotten a notification, I was the original target, and it got redirected to you.

Look, I don't doubt that someone attacked you, either directly or through a bus driver redirect. I know I was not, though.

Hey everybody! Has the news gone around about a guy named Butcher Pete?

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Aside from the whole "both of us would have been notified" matter I definitely believe the rest of your theory makes sense. Are you assuming I am also a killing role and that I ended up attacking myself or something? Because I'm not.

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 11:08 AM
No, only the person who is attacked is informed that they have been attacked.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Aside from the whole "both of us would have been notified" matter I definitely believe the rest of your theory makes sense. Are you assuming I am also a killing role and that I ended up attacking myself or something? Because I'm not.
Nope, you killed Eddy.

Wedge couldn't have, because he was being repelled.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I really want to roleclaim right now, but I don't think I have enough evidence even after that to prove I'm not mafia. Sigh.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Nope, you killed Eddy.

Wedge couldn't have, because he was being repelled.

So let me get this straight. You think I'm scum because I thought bus driver could self target?

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:23 AM
How is rawne scum again?

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:27 AM
See, I know you're guilty because of how active you suddenly are. But you're only talking about how you weren't attacked. Nothing else, no ideas, no leads, just defensively active.

Wedge is lurking because he has no idea how to respond to my allegations, but my claim is weaker on you because I had to end my game early to capitalize on Wedge's mistake. Ohp. Speak of the devil.

So let me get this straight. You think I'm scum because I thought bus driver could self target?
So you're admitting that is what you thought, yes?

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:33 AM
By the way, time grows short, friends. I suggest you come out of your lurking hidey-holes, even if I'm wrong it gives you a free kill on a town. No reason not to vote, the odds are greatly in your favor on this one.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM
We have 4 hours.
And I admit I thought bus driver could target self. I didn't look at the role card, I did not know until you just said it.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM
We have 4 hours.
And I admit I thought bus driver could target self. I didn't look at the role card, I did not know until you just said it.
Why did you think I was BD in the first place?
Why did you change your mind?

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM
There's a hole in what you're saying but I think I know how that can be explained so -vote Wedge. Your vote won't count in red, Manning.

Sorry for not being as active today but I need to finish this project for work experience. I should have more time in a few days.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM
My queston to you is this, how do you know if rawne was attacked or not?
Trying to claim something?

I thought you were BD because I thought you switched him with eddy. That's how I was thinking you knew he was attacked. I then changed my mind because there are still other ways. More precisely a role I thought was excluded.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Or -vote Rawne. If you're basing the lynch on Wedge just on that bus driver slip I'd rather lynch Rayne. There's a margin of error with Wedge and we won't be able to confirm his role if we lynch him. Rawne is the safer bet.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:51 AM
See, I know you're guilty because of how active you suddenly are. But you're only talking about how you weren't attacked. Nothing else, no ideas, no leads, just defensively active.

Wedge is lurking because he has no idea how to respond to my allegations, but my claim is weaker on you because I had to end my game early to capitalize on Wedge's mistake. Ohp. Speak of the devil.

A lot of my posts have focused on the whole attacked-not attacked mess because you're either ignoring any reasoning I'm giving or was just misunderstanding what exactly happened night 1. And with a bare amount of information present at the moment, it's hard to come up with an idea with any confidence in it. And yeah, I know being very active is directly contrasting with my single post Day 1. Just have a lot of time to waste today.

As I see it, Wedge already seemed scummy with his idea to just let scum kill each other off, which isn't very likely to happen, and his idea that losing the majority doesn't hurt town's chances of winning. Still, the evidence against him seems flimsy at the moment, hence my lack of voting.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 11:52 AM
My queston to you is this, how do you know if rawne was attacked or not?
Trying to claim something?

I thought you were BD because I thought you switched him with eddy. That's how I was thinking you knew he was attacked. I then changed my mind because there are still other ways. More precisely a role I thought was excluded.

I was bluffing, to get him to admit he was attacked by offering him a comfortable escape and a plausible alibi so when the fact that he was attacked last night eventually surfaces it wouldn't look quite so suspect.

But that's an interesting story, I suppose. Where were you between the minute after you posted and 20 minutes ago?

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Or -vote Rawne. If you're basing the lynch on Wedge just on that bus driver slip I'd rather lynch Rayne. There's a margin of error with Wedge and we won't be able to confirm his role if we lynch him. Rawne is the safer bet.

Why are you voting rawne again?

@rawne I would rather have mafia kill people and us get information than lynching and not getting any info.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Well, looks like it's roleclaim time. At this point I think you'll probably lynch me anyway; looking back at my posts I'm clearly doing something wrong in what I'm doing.

I'm the armoursmith. I attempted to give Owen armor last night, but due to the bus switch I ended up giving it to myself. That's all I can say. Goodbye for now.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 11:56 AM
doing something wrong referring to how I'm posting and making myself seem too much like scum to be believable at this point

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I was bluffing, to get him to admit he was attacked by offering him a comfortable escape and a plausible alibi so when the fact that he was attacked last night eventually surfaces it wouldn't look quite so suspect.

But that's an interesting story, I suppose. Where were you between the minute after you posted and 20 minutes ago?

That's a retarded bluff...

I was trying to get cell service.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM
That's a retarded bluff...

I was trying to get cell service.

So it took you 40 minutes to get cellphone service, when you could post perfectly just a moment before?

I dunno, man...

Well, looks like it's roleclaim time. At this point I think you'll probably lynch me anyway; looking back at my posts I'm clearly doing something wrong in what I'm doing.

I'm the armoursmith. I attempted to give Owen armor last night, but due to the bus switch I ended up giving it to myself. That's all I can say. Goodbye for now.
Sorry but I don't believe you. That would mean you knew I was swapped from the get-go, and I really don't get that vibe from you.

Wedge
June 27th, 2012, 12:06 PM
So it took you 40 minutes to get cellphone service, when you could post perfectly just a moment before?

I dunno, man...

Sorry but I don't believe you. That would mean you knew I was swapped from the get-go, and I really don't get that vibe from you.

Believe what you will. It's Wifi going to cell service.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 12:45 PM

Owen's right that you did not look like you knew he was swapped with you. You could just as easily be the drug dealer who killed Eddy and hope to prove yourself by drugging someone tomorrow. It helps that scum won't attack you now that you've said you have a vest.

Why did you feel the need to claim a power role with just one vote on you?

It's not as if we were going to lynch anyone when roles are cleaned and it's 3 hours before the day ends.

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
There's a hole in what you're saying but I think I know how that can be explained so -vote Wedge. Your vote won't count in red, Manning.

Sorry for not being as active today but I need to finish this project for work experience. I should have more time in a few days.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty busy OOC during all this, and don't have the time to read the minor stuff.

-vote wedge

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I propose that we not lynch anyone tonight, and use our free lynch to let someone else be interviewed tonight. That way, we might find out something about someone else. If you're going to be WIFOMing that much, why not take advantage of the other elements of the wasteland?

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Basically what I'm saying is why risk wasting an interview? Free lynch Mr. AFK and let someone else be interviewed tonight.

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Basically what I'm saying is why risk wasting an interview? Free lynch Mr. AFK and let someone else be interviewed tonight.

There are no limits on interview subjects or free lynches. Luke will be replaced at my discretion if he does not become active again soon.

Brees
June 27th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Ok, so what does his role do? Enchantess? Does it basically force the people he picks to select him instead of anyone else?

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 01:14 PM
There are no limits on interview subjects or free lynches. Luke will be replaced at my discretion if he does not become active again soon.

Well then, give it up for Miss Voice, people! She's here all week!

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Ok, so what does his role do? Enchantess? Does it basically force the people he picks to select him instead of anyone else?

Enchantress can force one person to target them and force one person NOT to target them. In the case of the latter, the target will be selected at random from the rest of the denizens.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I am very confident in my two suspects.

They show no initiative to hunt or participate at all beyond my questioning despite vehemently disagreeing with me on my thoughts of them.

Instead of rising to the occasion and proving me wrong, they slip back into obscurity the moment I ease up.

Lynching Wedge is our best option here, we will know if Rawne is really armorsmith when we find him dead tomorrow.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 01:28 PM
So where has Vick been all this time? Aside from Luke I noticed he's the only person who hasn't posted.

Brees
June 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Alright. -vote lynch wedge

Brees
June 27th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Sorry wrong colour here: -lynch wedge.

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Luke has been replaced and his account has been given to someone else.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM
So if I'm counting correctly, here is the current vote tally with 2 hours before the day ends:

Wedge (2) - Manning, Brees (Owen you voted in red, so it doesn't count unfortunately)
Rawne (1) - Tarkin

@Tarkin: I definitely should have mentioned the armor I got earlier in the day. I said earlier that I didn't believe a roleclaim would even help my case, but it looks like I'll be alive for at least one more night. Yes, not making it clear that I knew who I was swapped with from the beginning was not a good move, but I thought revealing that information would make me look like scum. Seems like it was the other way around.

I find it a little suspicious Brees' first posts in this thread are asking what Eddy's role is when he could have looked it up, then votes Wedge without giving any thought behind it. Hmm...

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM
So if I'm counting correctly, here is the current vote tally with 2 hours before the day ends:

Wedge (2) - Manning, Brees (Owen you voted in red, so it doesn't count unfortunately)
Rawne (1) - Tarkin

@Tarkin: I definitely should have mentioned the armor I got earlier in the day. I said earlier that I didn't believe a roleclaim would even help my case, but it looks like I'll be alive for at least one more night. Yes, not making it clear that I knew who I was swapped with from the beginning was not a good move, but I thought revealing that information would make me look like scum. Seems like it was the other way around.

I find it a little suspicious Brees' first posts in this thread are asking what Eddy's role is when he could have looked it up, then votes Wedge without giving any thought behind it. Hmm...

Maybe he just doesn't care enough? The NFL didn't pay him the big bucks to care, unfortunately.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
-vote Wedge

Brees
June 27th, 2012, 02:33 PM

I did think about it, that was to confirm what his role does. Basically he used his ability to do a 'COME-AT-ME-BRO' which forced wedge to attack him.

Vick
June 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Dhey there dudes, I'm currently going through the day chat, I'm very sorry for my absence up until now there are a number of IRL things going on this week that are time consuming. It will not be a problem in the future.

Rawne
June 27th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I did think about it, that was to confirm what his role does. Basically he used his ability to do a 'COME-AT-ME-BRO' which forced wedge to attack him.

No, Wedge was repelled, so someone else killed Eddy.

Vick
June 27th, 2012, 02:56 PM
-vote Wedge

Owen's reasoning is sound in that no one would know who was driven except the targets and the BD... or someone trying to target the driven people. Wedge has given us no reason to think he's actually the BD, and yet he seemed to be aware of details he shouldn't, strange hmm?

I'm not really sure what Owen's deal is with Rawne, unless he was trying to pressure something out of him?
Rawne's Armorsmith claim on the other hand seems a bit... convenient in my opinion. "Hey guys I know I'm taking some heat, but I'm totally really this hyper important protection role! Oh, and don't target me, cause it turns out I just armored myself!" Besides that, He seemed to be unaware of the fact that Owen had been swapped with him, even though he should have come out of the gate with that. As someone pointed out, I could easily seem that being a setup for a DD claim.

Tarkin has been pretty contrary all game, with some gaps in his logic yesterday though he's making a little more sense today.

Manning, I'm curious what you're about, but Owen is right in suggesting you wait to claim.

Pretty much everyone else has posted to little for me to get a feel on them. Hopefully we'll get a good read on New-Luke tomorrow.

Vick
June 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Also, Tarkin, why are you trying to take the heat off Wedge so badly?

Vick
June 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Just for the record, we're at less than an hour and I believe Wedge is L-1

Manning
June 27th, 2012, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Vick;146810.

Manning, I'm curious what you're about, but Owen is right in suggesting you wait to claim.

[/QUOTE]

I'm about Sunset Sarsaparilla and good old fasioned American Football.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I was lured, Wedge was repelled so he couldn't have killed Eddy.

I am not prepared to lynch Wedge and clean his role. He is already proven not be the killer of Eddy and I'm no where near sure enough he's scum that I don't care what he flips. The more ??? the more roles scum have to hide behind and Wedge hasn't even claimed a role.

The main basis of the lynch was that Wedge said he thought Owen was the BD (he didn't say swapped, Owen was the one who said Wedge thought BDs could swap themselves). Since Owen lied about being attacked by mafia, there is no longer the proof that Wedge attacked Rawne and the only logical mafia role for Rawne based on his armoursmith claim is drug dealer and Rawne isn't dead so Wedge didn't attack either Eddy or Rawne. It's odd that he thought Owen was the BD and especially why he wanted to give scum hints to PRs but it's not confirming evidence and if you want to clean someone's role that is what you need.

Does that answer your question, Vick?

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I am very confident in my two suspects.

They show no initiative to hunt or participate at all beyond my questioning despite vehemently disagreeing with me on my thoughts of them.

Instead of rising to the occasion and proving me wrong, they slip back into obscurity the moment I ease up.

Lynching Wedge is our best option here, we will know if Rawne is really armorsmith when we find him dead tomorrow.

It's obvious Rawne won't be dead tomorrow even if he is town because 1) he's scummy and 2) he says he gave himself a vest.

Trying to set yourself up for tomorrow's lynch and clean as well?

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I was lured, Wedge was repelled so he couldn't have killed Eddy.

I am not prepared to lynch Wedge and clean his role. He is already proven not be the killer of Eddy and I'm no where near sure enough he's scum that I don't care what he flips. The more ??? the more roles scum have to hide behind and Wedge hasn't even claimed a role.

The main basis of the lynch was that Wedge said he thought Owen was the BD (he didn't say swapped, Owen was the one who said Wedge thought BDs could swap themselves). Since Owen lied about being attacked by mafia, there is no longer the proof that Wedge attacked Rawne and the only logical mafia role for Rawne based on his armoursmith claim is drug dealer and Rawne isn't dead so Wedge didn't attack either Eddy or Rawne. It's odd that he thought Owen was the BD and especially why he wanted to give scum hints to PRs but it's not confirming evidence and if you want to clean someone's role that is what you need.

Does that answer your question, Vick?

Just to clear something up:
I'm suggesting -I- was attacked last night and it was swapped onto Rawne, the immune GF. It explains the lack of a kill and the lack of a claim.

Also, Wedge confirmed that he thought bus driver could self-swap.

I think you might be scum #4, what do you think about that?

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Oh and, you're not ready to clean Wedge's role but you don't have any qualms in lynching the last possible PR in our vault when lynching Wedge will prove whether or not Rawne is innocent?

Gimme a break.

Luke
June 27th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Ok guys. Just got replaced and went ahead and read through everything to try and get situated.

Ok so here is what I've tried to glean from the posts in Day 2.

This was first asked by Owen to Rawne after Rawne claims bussed.

Owen had just claimed that he was not Vigi. Wedge thinks that he is a bus driver and then changes his mind. What I'm confused about is how Owen knows he was attacked even though Rawne claims he wasn't.

Allow me to explain.

This seems too circumstantial to me. It could be true but Owen should have no proof that he was attacked unless he knows more because of his role.

His recanting on his bus driver though is pretty suspicious but not condemning.

This however seems very suspicious. Why roleclaim from just this and be put in a perfect position to be safe from any night attacks. Either very lucky or obvious night immune role.

Also let's try not to forget that Eddy lured Tarkin and was killed. If he repelled Wedge it would've made him randomly attack someone else.

I might have missed or overlooked because I'm trying to get all this information at once. However I feel that Rawne is our best bet for a lynch target.

Vote Rawne

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM
You're not going to lynch Rawne in the next 20 minutes. It's either Wedge or no one. Make your choice, new Luke.

And it's obvious I was attacked last night. I'm the person who controlled the majority of discussion yesterday, when I stopped talking the discussion ended. I said the most things that sounded smart. I was the biggest threat to scum, though I see why Eddy was attacked, I would have killed him too, though perhaps not before me. Sure I could have been protected, but the attempt was worth the risk and the payoff was too big to resist. If I died, they could step in and do whatever they wanted in the void I left behind.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Just so we're clear, here's how it went down.
I was swapped with Rawne.
Rawne killed Eddy
Wedge attacked me, and hit Rawne instead.
Having been attacked, Rawne has to start building up his town profile by offering that he was swapped just in case the other mafia rats him out down the line.
Wedge, confused about why I'm still alive and noticing I'm placing pressure onto Rawne, decides to continue to buddy up to me by pointing out I could very well be a PR. This is common in amateurish scum, they attempt to get on your good side by reaffirming that you're town. He thinks BD can swap themself, so his claim makes sense in his own mind.

All circumstantial, all possible. Could be a fluke, but I'm gonna have to go with my instincts.

Owen
June 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Oh and if it makes you feel better, if I'm wrong, it's all on me.

You don't have to lynch him, but the chance of him being a PR is 0%. A PR wouldn't vanish while his head is on the chopping block.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Just to clear something up:
I'm suggesting -I- was attacked last night and it was swapped onto Rawne, the immune GF. It explains the lack of a kill and the lack of a claim.

Yes, I know that's what you were suggesting. It explains the lack of kill but so does someone being swallowed by the devourer and neither parties wanting to talk about it. That's just as if not more likely and so are a dozen other explanations for missing kills

Also, Wedge confirmed that he thought bus driver could self-swap.

Ok but he didn't say anything about you being swapped and he said he thought you switched Eddy and Rawne not that you swapped yourself. He gives a decent if not especially compelling explanation for why he thought you were the BD without talking about self swapping. Could be back tracking but it's laughable that you think that's grounds for a lynch and clean.

Are you honestly so convinced that Wedge is scum that you don't even care about seeing his role?

I think you might be scum #4, what do you think about that?

If you don't lead town on a lynch train against me that's fine with me.

Oh and, you're not ready to clean Wedge's role but you don't have any qualms in lynching the last possible PR in our vault when lynching Wedge will prove whether or not Rawne is innocent?

Gimme a break.

I voted Rawne back when I thought you were the spy and actually had something. Removing my vote would be pointless and it's still there as a message of intent.

Do you honestly believe that if Rawne is town he will 100% be dead tomorrow? And seeing as you would think he's scum if he lives would you lynch him for that tomorrow?

I have to ask these questions because I can't believe anyone actually thinks that.

Tarkin
June 27th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Oh and if it makes you feel better, if I'm wrong, it's all on me.

You don't have to lynch him, but the chance of him being a PR is 0%. A PR wouldn't vanish while his head is on the chopping block.

He disappeared before anyone had voted him...

Luke
June 27th, 2012, 03:57 PM
We can't assume that their are members of both mafias in our cells can we? The role confirms one defnitely and logic assumes that we should have both. However, The random any's could be 4 jesters. I'm not going to lynch Wedge tonight because it all seems too circumstantial and his death can't be confirmed because their will still be at least 1 kill. Sad that I was added in with only 2 hours to try anything. We will see if my theory holds true or not tonight.

-unvote

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 04:04 PM
This is the news brought to you by Rooxxxxyyyyyy, Galaxy Radio's finest and only voice!

Good night sweet things. Roxy is looking out for you, my slumbering children spread out across those vaults. May your dreams bring happiness, and we will soon be together again. One day remaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDgncPD0bew