View Full Version : {KickVote List} ImOnFire: 1-S2-1-1241003

synergy
June 25th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Account Name: ImOnFire
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1241003
In-Game Name: IF MAFIA I THROW

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Synergy
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he posted the names of all of the Mafia. The Mafia were then lynched on the following two days. Clearly, this is a cut-and-dry case of game-throwing. Even his name was 'IF MAFIA I THROW'

Replay is attached.

griffinsclaw
June 27th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Account Name: ImOnFire
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1241003
In-Game Name: I Ruin Games

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Griffinsclaw
Summary: Posted the names of all the mafia immediately. Godfather left immediately, he got lynched, then I got lynched later after telling everyone I was just giving up.

Crimson
July 11th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Clear cut gamethrowing.

ImOnFire(IF MAFIA I THROW) clearly has the intentions to gamethrow as soon as the game begins. He does not hesitate to reveal his mafia team and clearly does not care. Mafia is killed very early due to this.

Has 2 pending reports.
First offense. Approved, suggest Watch List.

EliteMarine
July 18th, 2012, 04:29 PM
After the Review
Pretty cut and dry that the accused (ImOnFire) did reveal all of his mafia teammates as soon as the game started.

Further Analysis
ImOnFire knew exactly what he was doing since he named himself. "I Ruin Games". Scum like this needs to be put away.

Game Result
Mafia lost the game becuase ImOnFire threw the game.

Player Offenses
ImOnFire has had 3 previous reports filed against him including being kicked from a game by Elixir and 2 other confirmed reports for cheating and gamethrowing. This report marks his 4th offense.

Recommended Action
File report under approved.

Ambient
July 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Kick vote.