June 25th, 2012, 10:08 PM
DAY ONE:

Current Role List:

Vault 66 - Role List

Hidden Wastelander
Hidden Wastelander
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Hidden Any - Enclave Strike Force (Klaus)
Hidden Any - Enclave Strike Force (Paul)
Hidden Any - Enclave Strike Force (Rodgers)
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Vault 66 - Participants

Biggs
Ben
Bragg
Klaus
Lei
Paul
Phoebe
Rachel
Rodgers
Wicket

FM Game Master:
Post #1

Good morning, rise and shine vault-dwellers, wake up and greet the next day of the rest of your lives!

I have been contacted by our dear new friends at the NCR and they've been complaining that none of y'all have been responding to their hails. In fact, I aint heard a peep out of ya! You know that Intercommy-thing on the wall? Speak near that once in a while, folks!

Anyway, an NCR column is currently on its way.

This is Roxy with Galaxy Radio, making your spurs jingle, jangle jingle...

Bragg:
Post #2

hey scumbags. nothing happened to me last night

Paul (me):
Post #3

Originally Posted by Bragg:

hey scumbags. nothing happened to me last night

From the FAQ:

On Night 0 no night actions are taken.

So, yeah, nothing happened to me either then.

How exactly does this work? Do we have to survive until Day 4 in order to join the "main" FM?

Can we lynch on Day One?

What if there are multiple mafia members in our Vault (from different factions)? Can they all attack at night?

FM Game Master:
Post #4

FAQ has been updated.

Wicket
Post #5

Welcome to the second troll day of FM 13. Please stay calm another day of trollage will occur shortly!

Phoebe
Post #6

i am the haed vigi!! move along ppl i kill all the trlls and maf 8)
ow8 no actions :(

Phoebe
Post #7

how mny voets r needed to lynch?/

also we should try to lynch scum! lets add pressure!!
-vote Lei

Phoebe
Post #8

also y is it 2021 and thre is crppyy old music??

Rodgers (me)
Post #9

this fm is really weird. its like an fm inside another fm. fmception!

pheobe, i like your avatar.

Rachel
Post #10

We are Vault 66.
Like Route 66, we will be famous!

Ben
Post #11

Only the lucky few who will make it out alive are going to be famous. Question is, who's it going to be? I sense that the force is not strong in Phoebe and Rachel. They may need some shepherding.

Ben
Post #12

Can Hidden Wastelanders on the role list be neutral killers? In the rolecards thread they're named Wasteland Wanderers

Did the jailer/journalist/architect/devourer/hitman get an action on day 0?

Phoebe
Post #13

thx rodger. also Ben u dare threten the head vigilante ??

FM Game Master
Post #14

Can Hidden Wastelanders on the role list be neutral killers? In the rolecards thread they're named Wasteland Wanderers
Yes, they fall under the category of Wastelanders.

Did the jailer/journalist/architect/devourer/hitman get an action on day 0?
No, no one received an action on day 0/night 0 of any kind.

Phoebe
Post #15

thse 3 ngroes r yet to respnd

Biggs
Klaus
Lei

Ben
Post #16

Originally Posted by Phoebe
thx rodger. also Ben u dare threten the head vigilante ??
I'm threatening noone Sith lord Kermit, but you do seem a bit trigger-happy with that gun of yours. It'd be better if we kept you on a short leash until we figure out what game you're playing.

Wicket
Post #17

thse 3 ngroes r yet to respnd

Biggs
Klaus
Lei

Either they aren't aware of the vault mechanic, or they are from the east.

Questiontime:

What do you think would be the best action for today?

Do you believe in the balancing skills of our host?

What is the meaning of our existence?

FM Game Master
Post #18

Roxy still here, bringing you all the wasteland news you could possibly ask for!

I'm fairly bored tonight, so it looks like I'll be looking for some interviews to entertain myself. Y'all have been warned, Rox ouuttt.

Phoebe
Post #19

Originally Posted by Wicket

Questiontime:

look for scum!

yea

to bring justice into this land!!

Originally Posted by FM Game Master
Roxy still here, bringing you all the wasteland news you could possibly ask for!

I'm fairly bored tonight, so it looks like I'll be looking for some interviews to entertain myself. Y'all have been warned, Rox ouuttt.

me pls pick me!! i want to be interveiwd

Klaus (me)
Post #20

Questiontime:

Klaus is here, ja. I am trapped inside a glass bowl and a vault at ze same time!

I believe our best action is to ask questions for today. It will be most rewarding, ja? Lynching could be too ambitious, especially since we should find out how many killers zere are by the number of deaths tomorrow, ja? If there is any at all!

I would hope zat ze Game Master knows how to balance, otherwise it could be most unpleasant in ze coming days.

Meaning of existence is 42!

Klaus (me)
Post #21

How does everyone feel about ze apocalypse? Too much fire and brimstone, I suspect.

Does everyone think it would be good idea to pressure vote someone? Phoebe, why choose to presure vote Lei? There must be some reason, ja?

Biggs
Post #22

So many hiden anys.. who knows what could be out there.. beyond the wastelands.. dawg

Lei
Post #23

Wow this vault mechanic is wierd but it means we don't have to read 50 pages of trolling and spam everyday so I'm happy about that. I agree with Klaus that we should wait and see what happens and ask questions because we don't know anything now.

I don't get why phoebe is voting me. He could be mafia or executioner taking control of daytime with a randomlynch and I don't like it.

I think that the hosts know what their doing but that roles list we have is kind of crazy with all the hidden any. A red mafia and orange mafia must be on there and maybe another killer too.

Paul (me)
Post #24

Originally Posted by Lei
I think that the hosts know what their doing but that roles list we have is kind of crazy with all the hidden any. A red mafia and orange mafia must be on there and maybe another killer too.

Why do you think there is both a red and orange mafia? And a neutral killer? You realize we have to survive 3 days and 2 nights in here, right (since night 3 does not allow night actions)? That would be 6 kills in 2 nights. A bit much, I think, balance-wise.

Chances are that Luna has balanced this pretty well. There might not even be a killing role in our setup (though I suspect at least one to get the ball rolling and the accusations flying).

I don't necessarily see any harm in pressure voting you. We can't spend this entire time not getting information, otherwise it's a waste. We could twiddle our thumbs for 3 days, lynching no one, and just have two random players die. Or, we could actually net something useful out of these few days.

-vote Lei

I'm also suspicious of our two apparent "noobs" in the group (Phoebe and Rodgers) who have apparently buddied up a little.

Rachel
Post #25

How many vaults are there?

If a Mafia team is broken up, as in multiple people in different vaults, do they still get only 1 kill as a team?

If the second is true, then I could see it being balanced, Paul.
If otherwise, I agree with you, would be extremely unbalanced to have 6 kpn in a small setting like this.

FM Game Master
Post #26

How many vaults are there?
You don't know. You're stuck in one :)

If a Mafia team is broken up, as in multiple people in different vaults, do they still get only 1 kill as a team?
I have answered this question in the FAQ. They do not get 1 kill as a team, each vault is treated as a separate game and any eligible Enclave/BoS member can be sent for the kill.

Bragg
Post #27

we got us a vault of big talkers here ladies and gents! dont look at me! I was partying yesterday and didnt have time to read up on everything

there's no way they put 3 killers in this because if 3 died each night and we lynched 2-3 there'd be hardly any survivors. maybe if one killer killed another night 1 kill there'd be less on night 2 but then its still imba. Lei says we should ask questions makes one post and disappears and doesnt ask any. he is scum or rtard and he shud talk more so we can find out which

vote Lie

Rachel
Post #28

Lynch train already. Let us see where this goes.

Wicket
Post #29

we got us a vault of big talkers here ladies and gents! dont look at me! I was partying yesterday and didnt have time to read up on everything

there's no way they put 3 killers in this because if 3 died each night and we lynched 2-3 there'd be hardly any survivors. maybe if one killer killed another night 1 kill there'd be less on night 2 but then its still imba. Lei says we should ask questions makes one post and disappears and doesnt ask any. he is scum or rtard and he shud talk more so we can find out which

vote Lie

It's Lei not Lie.

But Bragg!? Klaus did literally the same thing. Why Lei and not Klaus?

Rachel
Post #30

It is, entirely possible, we have no scum and another vault is full of scum.

Klaus (me)
Post #31

It's Lei not Lie.

But Bragg!? Klaus did literally the same thing. Why Lei and not Klaus?

To be fair, i did make at least 2 posts, ja?

And my question to Phoebe has still not been answered, which iz most unfortunate.

Wicket
Post #32

It seems like pressuring Lei is our only option for today.

-vote Lei

Bragg
Post #33

no, Klaus and Lie didnt do the same. Klaus was fishing for opinions on what to do while Lie just agreed and posted a stupid assumption along with some SC2 mafia defence to stop pressure votes on him. omg exec dont random lynch!

Wicket
Post #34

I don't think Klaus is the kind of fish, who likes fishing.

Rodgers (me)
Post #35

why are we all voting for lei? im not sure i understand. are we trying to get him to claim his role?

Biggs
Post #36

It's 6 votes to lynch, and lei is already on 4. Anyone who votes on him more is scum.

Lynching today is a pretty bad idea imo.

/badatkeepingcharacter

@rodgers, you should get an avatar

Phoebe
Post #37

Originally Posted by Klaus
How does everyone feel about ze apocalypse? Too much fire and brimstone, I suspect.

Does everyone think it would be good idea to pressure vote someone? Phoebe, why choose to presure vote Lei? There must be some reason, ja?

i wnted to see who wuld side wit who. i am pro head vigi!! 8)

-unvote Lei

Rodgers (me)
Post #38

Originally Posted by Biggs
@rodgers, you should get an avatar

Thank you biggs. i took the first rodgers off of google that i could find. :D

Ben
Post #39

I'm not sure what you all are trying to achieve by voting up Lei. There's no substantial evidence against him as far as I can see. Without night action feedback we have no clue what we're up against as we're completely in the dark as to what roles are inside our vault. It's too early to force anyone to roleclaim if you ask me, because no one can counterclaim or come out with evidence to the contrary. We will have two days to pressure or try and get a well-founded lynch. Let's be sensible about this and be patient. It would suck hard if we gave scum the chance to hammer on the first day when we have no idea what's going on.

@Biggs&Rodgers, there is a rule against changing your avatar after day/night 0. Hopefully the host will overlook it for day 1 because it isn't possible yet to pass around any information that you didn't have already on night 0.

FM Game Master
Post #40

Well howdy folks! Looks like things have been quiet for y'all today.

Roxy's here to wish you goodnight, gotta prepare for them NCR folks coming am I right?

This here is a melody which helps me get to sleep at night, but of course I've played it before. We all know the story of Texas Red and the Ranger by now.

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I want to center those two Wicket posts so badly...Luna, edit for me? Lol.

Anyway, it's quite clear that Phoebe is a puppet. A player with one account will not intentionally type that badly, even to draw attention away from them. There are vowels missing and double letters that have no place being double letters in her posts. Random punctuation. I nearly made this mistake with Rodgers early on. She may even be the Ventriloquist, but I doubt it (that honor goes to Wicket for me, but it could be someone else).

Roger
June 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Your vault looks useless. Fitting, since there are so few towns.

Roger
June 25th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Actualy, the exact opposite of my vault. You troll at all in vault 9, you get shot.

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Your vault looks useless. Fitting, since there are so few towns.

Lol, I was thinking of acting as really pro-town with Paul (asking more questions, being aggressive and all town-leadery), but this vault is clearly content with saying nothing at all. Hell, the town members probably think they are outnumbered (and they would be right), so they're probably afraid to even act pro-town.

I'm also suspecting there isn't a killing role at all. Hell, if there actually are two Ventriloquists then the only way to lynch someone is with both neutrals, both town, and both Ventriloquists (4/10 players in our vault get no vote, due to puppets).

Gaunt
June 25th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Ventriloquist is probably the hardest role to play and I would royally suck and fuck it up but it is also one of the most interesting roles to play. I might just argue with myself out of bordem given the lack of posts during day. I think you are right that the Brotherhood ventriloquist is in one of the vaults. The Brotherhood vent probably suspects it too if he is smart. I don't think he is on par with you given some people are having radio interviews maybe he can't handle having two smurf accounts running.

One thing you have to be weary of is putting votes on people since the smurf account's votes don't count. What are your special vault rules again?

It is hard to not get caught up in the double vent wifom.

The essence of the day chat makes me facepalm, all you guys did is have a couple people randomly vote lei and then the majority call that stupid. I think you should push for all possible free lynches possible tomorrow.

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM
What are your special vault rules again?

We actually don't have any special vault rules. We're a regular game of S-FM with 10 people.

It is hard to not get caught up in the double vent wifom.

Yes, it's really, really hard. There are times I want to insinuate about the Ventriloquist, but no one has pointed it out yet (and I haven't seen it yet in any transcripts that people noticed there's more accounts than roles) and I don't want to draw attention to it.

Also, swapping accounts is really easy. It's not repeating myself and trying to sound like three plausible people that's hard. I basically gave all three accounts different personalities and try to turn that personality "ON" when I switch accounts so I can block out who I was before.

I also have to ensure I don't accidentally make a post as one account, but end up signed in as another account (i.e. - I've already almost made a Klaus post while signed into the Rodgers account. That would've been noticed immediately).

The essence of the day chat makes me facepalm, all you guys did is have a couple people randomly vote lei and then the majority call that stupid. I think you should push for all possible free lynches possible tomorrow.

The thing is, if there actually is another Ventriloquist in here with me, then all 6 players need to vote in order to lynch someone (and since no one will vote for themselves, we technically can't lynch anyone).

Forum Mafia GM
June 26th, 2012, 05:10 AM
The thing is, if there actually is another Ventriloquist in here with me, then all 6 players need to vote in order to lynch someone (and since no one will vote for themselves, we technically can't lynch anyone).

Incorrect. The vote majority is calculated by the number of current players with eligible votes, not based on the number of accounts :) In your case, in vault 66 you know that two of the accounts are smurfs. This means that you know the absolute maximum number of votes required to lynch will be 5.

Klaus
June 26th, 2012, 11:39 AM
And if there's a second Ventriloquist in here with me...then there's 6 accounts and it takes only 4 votes to lynch. Wow, we could have potentially lynched someone with one more vote by accident (if there's another V in here). That would've given a lot away...

Hopefully there's no killing role, but I doubt it.

Klaus
June 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Wait, wait. Let's assume Phoebe and Rachel are smurfs (with Wicket as the Ventriloquist).

That would leave:
Biggs
Ben
Bragg
Lei
Klaus
Wicket
(Paul/Rachel/Phoebe/Rodgers smurfs)

The 4 votes on Lei would have killed her in that scenario (Phoebe/Paul/Bragg/Wicket). Which means that either a puppet voted for her with no value on the vote OR I'm the only Ventriloquist in here...

Klaus
June 26th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Yes, I realize Phoebe's vote wouldn't count in that scenario. Hmm...so much thinking involved here. If the other Ventriloquist is not in this Vault then LOL @ me.

Klaus
June 29th, 2012, 11:56 PM
DAY TWO

Current Role List:

Vault 66 - Role List

Hidden Wastelander
Devourer
Detective - Rachel
Hidden NCR
Hidden Any - Enclave Ventriloquist (Klaus)
Hidden Any - Enclave Puppet (Paul)
Hidden Any - Enclave Puppet (Rodgers)
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Ventriloquist
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Puppet
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Puppet

Vault 66 - Participants

Biggs
Ben
Bragg
Klaus
Lei
Paul
Phoebe
Rachel
Rodgers
Wicket

FM Game Master
Post #1

Hey folks, Roxy again with Galaxy Radio wishing you a good morning!

Seems like something tragic happened last night. Rachel seems to have been decapitated!

Rachel was a... Detective!

She left a last will:

Originally Posted by Rachel
In case I wasn't cleaned, I was in jail. If I am dead, then I was killed by Devourer, although he seemed trusting of me for the time. Dunno. We will see.

This is a shocking development.

Things aren't quite so easy down there, it seems.

Paul (me)
Post #2

Okay, well...that's a little terrifying. We have a freaking Devourer in our Vault.

Was anyone else jailed? Perhaps we have both a Devourer and a Jailor in our vault to cause confusion? That would make sense.

Paul (me)
Post #3

From the Role Card:

If a target is executed [by Devourer] it will appear to be the same as a jailor execution.

I'm not entirely sure that "decapitation" constitutes the same as a jailor execution...

Paul (me)
Post #4

I'm a little suspicious of Ben right now. Re-reading Day One, he was the first to bring up the Hidden Wastelanders (killing neutrals), possibly wondering where the Devourer role fits on the role list:

He also said this:

Only the lucky few who will make it out alive are going to be famous. Question is, who's it going to be? I sense that the force is not strong in Phoebe and Rachel. They may need some shepherding.
With Rachel dead (and our Detective gone), should we expect Phoebe to be dead tomorrow?

This is not an accusation, merely an observation.

Phoebe
Post #5

nothing happened to me last nite

Wicket
Post #6

Well maybe we have a Lawyer and a Fabricator in our Vault. Or a Jailor / Devourer. Or both of them and a witch.

Was somebody attacked, attacked and healed, bus driven or role blocked, last night?

Biggs
Post #7

i ain't recieve naww pms

Wicket
Post #8

Or the Jailor just thought Rachel was scum. Well, one way or the other i seriously hope this Vault wakes up today. I feel we will have a bad night today...

Phoebe
Post #9

Originally Posted by Paul
I'm a little suspicious of Ben right now. Re-reading Day One, he was the first to bring up the Hidden Wastelanders (killing neutrals), possibly wondering where the Devourer role fits on the role list:

He also said this:

With Rachel dead (and our Detective gone), should we expect Phoebe to be dead tomorrow?

This is not an accusation, merely an observation.
big bad ben wnts head vigi dead. vigi guild is not amused! docs on me and i will bring justice!! 8)

Biggs
Post #10

benjamin you naughty boy

Wicket
Post #11

The day has "Only" 20 hours left...

Klaus (me)
Post #12

Nothing happende to me last night, ja.

Only kill came from a devourer or jailor, ja? Zis must mean zere is very little mafia in our vault?

Wicket, why would ze jailor think Rachel is scum? She clearly must have claimed detective unless her last will was edited, no?

Paul (me)
Post #13

The day has "Only" 20 hours left...

Well, we've been so successful with scum hunting, herp derping all this time.

So nothing happened to anyone? Nothing happened to me either. Sigh.

Lei? Rodgers? Bragg? Ben?

Wicket
Post #14

Nothing happende to me last night, ja.

Only kill came from a devourer or jailor, ja? Zis must mean zere is very little mafia in our vault?

Wicket, why would ze jailor think Rachel is scum? She clearly must have claimed detective unless her last will was edited, no?

Don't ask me, ask the Jailor, ja?

Lei
Post #15

Ok nobody visted me that I know of. Phoebe I still don't understand why you started a train on me I got 4 votes and I could have been dead for nothing. If you wanted to see who was going to vote why did you pick me and not someone else?

Ben seemed protown to me I think that he was just being careful. If he was devourer why would he be one of the biggest posters? I think that a devourer would try to hide. Not that I am devuorer it's just that nobody replied when I was on so I left after my post.

Rodgers (me)
Post #16

hello everyone. i am dissapointed at getting no pms from the game master.

i think the devourer is someone who is lying low but not too low, like maybe lei, biggs, klaus, or bragg. im not sure

Rodgers (me)
Post #17

poor rachel tho. i dont want to get my head cut off! :sad:

Bragg
Post #18

hey vaulties I got a surprise for you I didnt get any pms either :)

seems off that nothing happens to anyone with 10 players in the vault. maybe we got a lot of shitizens or actions without messages. too bad the detective is dead because she couldve found out about the actions without a message. a jailor wouldnt kill a detective claim night 1 so must be a devourer eating our faces. probably Paul or Wicket

Wicket
Post #19

Obi van where are thou?

Klaus (me)
Post #20

Obi dead kenobi?! Mein Gott!

Klaus (me)
Post #21

Hmm...zat will look terrible on me if Ben dies tomorrow, ja?

Obi live kenobi!

Paul (me)
Post #22

Funny how I grew suspicious of Ben and then he is conveniently absent for the entire day.

Care to chime in before day ends, Ben?

Wicket
Post #23

I took the time to reread Day1 (lol). I think you are all really scummy. :D

Everyone just lurks. :[

It seems like the majority of this vault is just neutral or mafia.

Super boring!

Paul (me)
Post #24

I took the time to reread Day1 (lol). I think you are all really scummy. :D

I'm sure that took a lot of time.

Everyone just lurks. :[

It seems like the majority of this vault is just neutral or mafia.

Super boring!

Well, there's a Devourer on the loose and we have no leads. Looking scummy would be a good thing in this scenario.

And it's not like you're not scummy yourself.

Wicket
Post #25

Spoiler : o rly? :

Wicket
Post #26

Btw guys. We had 6 deaths last night. So i guess we have another killer in here. Probably the one with the Flame thrower.

Paul (me)
Post #27

Btw guys. We had 6 deaths last night. So i guess we have another killer in here. Probably the one with the Flame thrower.

Umm, what?

Wicket
Post #28

Just check the Members section of the forums. You can see who is dead there.

Paul (me)
Post #29

Just check the Members section of the forums. You can see who is dead there.

Why would you assume we have another killer in here though?

(nice catch on the Members section btw.)

Ben
Post #30

Sorry for my absence. I had a busy day.

I wonder if we are supposed to be able to see who died in other vaults. I was under the impression that we were isolated from the rest of the players so I expected that it would be hidden.

As far as your suspicions of me are concerned, I asked questions about the hidden wastelanders because those two were the only confirmed non-town players on our roles list. It can be expected that one or two of the hidden any players are mafia, but if the hidden wastelanders did not include neutral killers then the chance of a having a neutral killer inside our vault would've been very slim. Knowing this ahead of time might have been important.

Trust me when I say that I'm competent enough not to ask questions about my own role publically when I'm playing a neutral that can't win with the town. The last thing you need when playing such a role is to let someone make connections like you just did, Paul. Considering you are one of the few players who is actually letting others in on your thoughts and searching for motive I would have expected you to see that I'm not the kind of player who digs his own grave so easily. If anything, the devourer is trying to implicate me because it was convenient that I asked questions about neutrals and he expected someone to bring that up. I mentioned Rachel and Phoebe as two players who might need some encouragement to play normally rather than trolling and random lynching just for kicks. So I don't see what point you're trying to make by connecting that post to last night's decapitation.

You look like you are trying quite hard to place blame on me and direct the discussion towards me. I don't think you are scum however. I'm fine with answering questions if you have any, but I implore you to judge carefully rather than jumping to conclusions. If you ask me, the devourer might be Klaus or Wicket. Wicket tried to reason that the kill might have been made by a jailer, but Rachel's last will indicates that she claimed. A jailer killing a detective claim on the first night without night action results to consider is simply too stupid to be true. Klaus is clearly hiding his speech pattern by talking like a German. It does suit his username but it's also a common way for a jailer to keep his identity a secret.

My other suspects for scum are Rodgers and Biggs because they haven't genuinely tried to make themselves useful.

Wicket
Post #31

Mathematics and balancing. Try to think for yourself once in a while.

Wicket
Post #32

I get your point there Obi, but the thing is.
Why wouldn't the Devourer use his cleanings on N2 and N3. He has 2 charges. It would be utterly retarded to not use them. He would probably come out of Vault 66 with no one knowing about his existence. This just makes no sense to me.

That's why i think it might be a jailor and not a Devourer. It's just too stupid.

Biggs
Post #33

Thanks wicket!

my guess is that 4 of the vaults have 3 mafia each, and then the other 2 have neutral killers.
I doubt there would be an arsonist in a vault this small.
Arsonist is also really nerfed in this vault setup. higher chance his doused target will die

annnnyway. Devourer seems like a cool role. never seeen it before. We're just lucky he didn't clean, or we would be even more in the dark

Biggs
Post #34

Really suprised that nobody has had any night effects tbh.

Wicket
Post #35

Why don't you tell us, who should have a night effect Biggs?

Ben
Post #36

I get your point there Obi, but the thing is.
Why wouldn't the Devourer use his cleanings on N2 and N3. He has 2 charges. It would be utterly retarded to not use them. He would probably come out of Vault 66 with no one knowing about his existence. This just makes no sense to me.

That's why i think it might be a jailor and not a Devourer. It's just too stupid.

You make a fair point there. He may have taken a gamble that Rachel wouldn't leave a last will because she had no results to share or he figured that cleaning might become more important later.

Another problem a devourer might face in these vaults is that if his kills are cleaned it will be that much harder for him to claim jailer later on because no one will have reported to be jailed in our vault if he killed and cleaned both nights. And if he killed and cleaned one night we'd know for sure there had to be a devourer, janitor or disguiser in our vault. Now it could theoretically still be a really bad jailer I suppose.

Paul (me)
Post #37

Mathematics and balancing. Try to think for yourself once in a while.

Wow, what a subtle insult. I asked why you thought there was another killer in here (it seemed like you inferred this vault) considering there was no other night kill and no one claimed attacked/healed.

I am also wondering why the Devourer did not clean. It just seems enormously stupid to execute and not clean their role, especially on night one.

Originally Posted by Ben
Trust me when I say that I'm competent enough not to ask questions about my own role publically when I'm playing a neutral that can't win with the town. The last thing you need when playing such a role is to let someone make connections like you just did, Paul.

Well, when looking at your posts from day one compared to now, you appear much more intelligent and intellectual. Obviously on day one you want to hide your identity a little bit to not get killed, but you are clearly a smart and capable player. I don't think it was such a stretch for me to draw those conclusions based on the little information we have (and it did get you talking).

You look like you are trying quite hard to place blame on me and direct the discussion towards me.

You were the only player not to post at all after the connection I drew between you and the killings. I just wanted an explanation (as I stated, it was an observation, not an accusation).

If you ask me, the devourer might be Klaus or Wicket. Wicket tried to reason that the kill might have been made by a jailer, but Rachel's last will indicates that she claimed. A jailer killing a detective claim on the first night without night action results to consider is simply too stupid to be true.

Wicket also seems like a veteran based on his speech patterns. He does seem to advocate that it is a jailor that messed up, but even a jailor executing on night one is just stupid.

Klaus is clearly hiding his speech pattern by talking like a German. It does suit his username but it's also a common way for a jailer to keep his identity a secret.

I'd like to hear more from Klaus as well. The faux-German accent is clearly a charade. Unfortunately, day ends in less than an hour.

My other suspects for scum are Rodgers and Biggs because they haven't genuinely tried to make themselves useful.

What are your thoughts on Phoebe and Lei? I suspected there might be some sort of connection (whether it be trolling in an effort to "buddy up" or just flat out being on the same team) between Phoebe and Rodgers due to day one. I was also wondering if Biggs asking Rodgers to change his avatar was some sort of code?

Ben
Post #38

Phoebe was behaving oddly on day 1. We don't know what most of the roles on the roles list are and randomly starting a lynch without any information is a terrible idea. Today he is much more withdrawn. Trolling can work as a self defense mechanism even if it doesn't benefit the town initially or he could be a jester making sure he doesn't randomly get shot at night. I haven't made up my mind about him yet.

Lei isn't saying or doing much. I think he doesn't care much about the game, but he could be pretending in order to avoid too much attention. He could be anything though. I'd say citizen or a dull role like survivor that many find dull if I had to make a guess.

Rodgers (me)
Post #39

hey guys, just gone home from a friend's house.

anything more you would like to know from me? i dont rly understand why the jailer decapitated Rachel. it doesnt make alot of sense since its only night one, so it was prolly a devourer. everyone should put actions in their last wills then, just in case u also get decapatated! :O

Ben
Post #40

Originally Posted by Rodgers
hey guys, just gone home from a friend's house.

anything more you would like to know from me? i dont rly understand why the jailer decapitated Rachel. it doesnt make alot of sense since its only night one, so it was prolly a devourer. everyone should put actions in their last wills then, just in case u also get decapatated! :O

It's simple logic to write a new last will when you get jailed. If you don't get jailed, I'd still advise to beware of dirty sleuths. If you have no information to share that seems like it could be relevant for the town to figure things out, there's no need to claim in your last will.

Paul (me)
Post #41

anything more you would like to know from me?

Yes, what are your thoughts on the remaining players?

Rodgers (me)
Post #42

Yes, what are your thoughts on the remaining players?

i will make a list.

biggs: seems bored. i would go with citizen here.

ben: alot of big posts lately. hes hunting the scum. prolly town pr, citizen or mafia.

bragg: barely posts at all. im very suspicious. devourer?

klaus: i dont like the german. ppl that use other languages are prolly trying to hide something. some sort of town pr of mafia?

lei: it was a little wierd that with alot of votes lei didnt claim anything. i thought that was suspicious because she almost died, but did not say anything.

paul: i think paul is very active and is trying to find the devourer. he may be a citizen or a town pr. even mafia is trying to find devourer!

phoebe: my head vigi! 8) she will find all the bad guys and kill them.

rachel: rachel was decapatated. :O

rodgers: its me!

wicket: hes very tricky, but also seems too be smart. i would put him as mafia or town pr. he could even be the devourer!

Wicket
Post #43

Yeah it's true i am smart. Thanks for the compliment! :D

Rodgers (me)
Post #44

Yeah it's true i am smart. Thanks for the compliment! :D

haha, no problems man. :p

i hope i dont die tonight!!! :sad:

FM Game Master
Post #45

This is the news brought to you by Rooxxxxyyyyyy, Galaxy Radio's finest and only voice!

Good night sweet things. Roxy is looking out for you, my slumbering children spread out across those vaults. May your dreams bring happiness, and we will soon be together again. One day remaining!

Klaus
June 30th, 2012, 12:57 AM
DAY THREE - Part 1 of 2

Current Role List (as of day end):

Vault 66 - Role List

Student - Biggs
Devourer - Wicket
Detective - Rachel
Hidden NCR - ?
Hidden Any - Enclave Ventriloquist (Klaus)
Hidden Any - Enclave Puppet (Paul)
Hidden Any - Enclave Puppet (Rodgers)
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Ventriloquist - ?
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Puppet - ?
Hidden Any - Brotherhood Puppet (Ben)

Left to place: Lei, Phoebe, Bragg

Vault 66 - Participants

Biggs
Ben
Bragg
Klaus
Lei
Paul
Phoebe
Rachel
Rodgers
Wicket

FM Game Master
Post #1

Interesting news guys. Roxy has been in touch with the NCR - they're almost here! In fact they say that their main column will be here in a day. Seems like they've shown up in some force, what a way to be greeted as we all get reunited eh?

In honour of this news, here is a song for all those brave mighty men out there that have come to liberate us.

---

Last night, we here at Galaxy Radio were fortunate enough to conduct some interviews! Here they all are, in one great lump, for your amusement!

1. What do you think of being in a vault, does this aid scum or town more?
2. Do you think there is a jailor or devourer in your vault, or a fabricator?

3. There were no lynch trains on day 2, do you think you can explain this unwillingness to vote?

4. Who do you find to be the most suspicious, and why?

5. Who do you think is the most reliable, and why?

woot!!!!!!! hed vigi here with radio interview!! head vigilante is popular!!

11. I think vault aids scum more cuz town dosnt know if ther r specifc scum or not!

2. well obv there isn't a fabricator cuz rachel said she 'claimed'. unless there is both: a fabricator and lawyer. but i think it's a devourer!

3. simple: no leads, no votes! ever since my lynch train in day 1 they got scared of another random lynch train. dw, this is all in the hands of the head vigi head vigi takes care of all trolls and scum!!

4. no clue, evryone is scummy-looking. if u ask me, i keel them all!! maybe Ben bcuz he tries to appear to be smart so town can trust him. it could also be Wicket because everyone has a FOS on him. (finger of suspcion = FOS)

5. i think phoebe the head vigi is the most reliable!! doc, armorsmith, gunsmith, etc should be on phoebe. if it has to be someone other than me then i would say Klaus bcuz he has a fish avatar, and maybe this means that he likes to fish out scum. Klaus could be a PR or something of that sort.

Originally Posted by Bragg
1) No one came close to being lynched on Day 2 - do you think the lack of votes is strange?

with the lurking and the lack of info? no not really. though day 1 looked different

2) There was an execution on Night 1; do you think this is the work of a Jailor or Devourer?

I already said that. devourer for sure

3) There were no other night kills or feedback messages claimed today. Do you think anyone is hiding something?

maybe a mafia or devourer player said nothing about an action or someone got armor or a gun or something like that. or your just trolling us and made a vault without night pms

4) Who do you think is the most suspicious person, and can you provide any tangible evidence to support your theory?

Paul is trying to hard to look like a townie so he's a really bad cit, or a godfather or devourer who wants to lead town. I think he's scum

Originally Posted by Lei
1. Do you have any current ideas on what roles may be in your vault?
I only know that there is a jailor or a devourer and I know my own role but beside that I really don't know. Nobody said that anything happend to them so I have no idea. Maybe a doctor or a mayor or a consigliere? Mason leader could be there too and there is a neutral that doesnt kill.

2. Do you find the execution of Rachel suspicious?
Yes I think so. I mean she didnt say much on day1 and could have been mafia but if she was in jail she could defend herself and she said that she thought the jailor trusted her.

3. People have been lurking in Vault 66 - are you in favour of a lynch on Day 3?
Yes I think that we should lynch but we need some evidence I hope that someone finds something tonight so we have more to talk about.

4. Who do you find to be the most suspicious, and why?
I dont know because everyone says nothing happened. I think that the devourer is hiding in day so maybe biggs or bragg or klaus.

5. Who do you think is the most reliable, and why?
Ben and paul talk a lot and they seem smart and ask things to find mafia. Wicket is smart too but she confuses me because she asks questions that dont look important and when she gets no answer she doesnt push.
---

Graveyard:Rachel (Detective): Executed via decapitation. [Night 1]

Biggs
Post #2

what no deaths?
looking forward to tomorrow ! :D

i don't really knwo what to make of these interviews just yet

Wicket
Post #3

Oh my! 3 People interviewed? I seriously thought those interviews were some sort of punishment. Nothing i am aware of happened to me last night. Oh well i hope you people had more luck with your night then i had.

Biggs
Post #4

newflash, 6 deaths n1, 5 deaths n2. Our vault was the only vault not to have a kill last night~!

Lei
Post #5

Hello all again nothing happened to me except that I got an interview because I wasnt active enough. Sorry that I only made 1 post on each day I really want to say more but I dont know what.

Was anyone in jail? The devourer or jailor didnt kill so someone must have talked to him.

Biggs
Post #6

Just because it's a fm, doesn't mean we don't have a failor.

although the lack of nigth kills suggests its a devourer

Lei
Post #7

What do you mean by that? A devourer could kill every night if he wanted and a jailor cant. Maybe the devourer is pretending to be a jailor by not killing now.

Phoebe
Post #8

Originally Posted by Lei
What do you mean by that? A devourer could kill every night if he wanted and a jailor cant. Maybe the devourer is pretending to be a jailor by not killing now.

Or maybe the Devourer found some sort of survivor/witch. Some type of ally.

Rodgers (me)
Post #9

hey guys, i was almost interviewed by the game master but i posted alot at the end of the day so i wouldnt have to. they said i need to be more active.

i got some information last night! :D i checked ben and he appeared to be suspicious!!! :O

this means he might be mafia or the devourer that decapatated rachel!

vote ben

Rodgers (me)
Post #10

oops its supposed to be in cyan.

vote ben

Phoebe
Post #11

hey guys, i was almost interviewed by the game master but i posted alot at the end of the day so i wouldnt have to. they said i need to be more active.

i got some information last night! i checked ben and he appeared to be suspicious!!!

this means he might be mafia or the devourer that decapatated rachel!

vote ben

This doesn't seem right. Why wouldn't you want to get interviewed?? Hiding something?
To add to the flame...
-vote Ben

Lei
Post #12

Oh yes I didnt think of that maybe he did but because we all think its a devourer anyone could say they are survivor so they dont get killed so why would a devourer believe it?

I have another question for you phoebe that you didnt answer yet. Why did you pick on me on day 1 for your randomlynch?

Rodgers who did you check night 1 and what did it say?

Rodgers (me)
Post #13

This doesn't seem right. Why wouldn't you want to get interviewed?? Hiding something?
To add to the flame...
-vote Ben

i thought that getting interviewed was bad because if my answers werent good enough dont i get kicked from the fm? the game master said if i posted more than i woudlnt have to get interviewed and i wouldnt be replaced! :shy:

what happened to head vigi?! i thought she would save me :(

Rodgers (me)
Post #14

Originally Posted by Lei

i checked biggs on night one and he came up as not suspicious.

Phoebe
Post #15

Originally Posted by Lei
Oh yes I didnt think of that maybe he did but because we all think its a devourer anyone could say they are survivor so they dont get killed so why would a devourer believe it?

I have another question for you phoebe that you didnt answer yet. Why did you pick on me on day 1 for your randomlynch?

At that time I was looking for someone with a lower post count. I was deciding whether Wicket or you, but I ended up on choosing you for the wagon. It was kinda random.

Rodgers, how are you so sure you are a Sane Sheriff?

Lei
Post #16

Ok I think that biggs is more suspicious then ben because biggs hides and ben looks more protown and talks a lot. Maybe rodgers is insane sheriff so his checks are changed.

Rodgers (me)
Post #17

Rodgers, how are you so sure you are a Sane Sheriff?

oh, so if im insane sherrif everything is backwards? then i should be voting for biggs?

Biggs
Post #18

i checked biggs on night one and he came up as not suspicious.

naww mang.

Biggs
Post #19

i can confirm he's not insane.

Biggs
Post #20

vote Ben

Phoebe
Post #21

-unvote Ben
-vote Biggs

Biggs
Post #22

voting ben or I is the only way you can know if you're insane or not.

Biggs
Post #23

if you get me to l-1 ill claim. if you lynch me i'll rage

sorry for spamming :/

Phoebe
Post #24

oh, so if im insane sherrif everything is backwards? then i should be voting for biggs?

Yes, but you don't know if you are sane or insane. This is a 50/50 chance.
Hopefully no one will counter-claim sheriff.

Lei
Post #25

Biggs do you have proof?

Phoebe
Post #26

if you get me to l-1 ill claim. if you lynch me i'll rage

sorry for spamming :/

That is okay. You might as well claim at L-2 if you want to live. We can't trust anyone at L-1.

Biggs
Post #27

how many to lynch today?

Lei
Post #28

Vote biggs

I want you to claim.

Biggs
Post #29

Originally Posted by pheobe in interview
no clue, evryone is scummy-looking. if u ask me, i keel them all!! maybe Ben bcuz he tries to appear to be smart so town can trust him. it could also be Wicket because everyone has a FOS on him. (finger of suspcion = FOS)

any reason you decided to suddenly flip flop to me as soon as someone brought up a possibility of rodgers being insane?

Biggs
Post #30

Originally Posted by Lei
Vote biggs

I want you to claim.

no, you don't. unless you're scum.

Klaus
June 30th, 2012, 01:22 AM
DAY THREE - Part 2 of 2

Paul (me)
Post #31

Holy hell, we actually got some information today, even if it is from Rodgers, of all players.

The question is: do we trust this information? I'm not quite certain if Rodgers has the capacity to lie, judging by the quality of his posts, but perhaps someone told him to lie?

On the other hand, Biggs seems to have confirmed that he is not suspicious...or at least, insinuated as much. Biggs, we're probably going to need that claim, not only to figure out who to lynch, but also so we don't have fuck all information to give to everyone else when we reach the surface.

Phoebe
Post #32

any reason you decided to suddenly flip flop to me as soon as someone brought up a possibility of rodgers being insane?

So defensive.. I don't really have a good read on Ben, I just wanted to get past the interview. Ben could be a citizen or a neutral. He sounds too smart to be Mafia.

Biggs
Post #33

w/e.

I didn't want to claim.. but fine.

I'm a student, without a mentor yet.

I plan to pick one as soon as I can choose from the larger pool.
Nobody here interests me yet

Paul (me)
Post #34

Biggs: 9 players, votes to lynch is 5.

Phoebe: What the hell happened? You just decided to drop your entire fake-charade today? Why? Because you know that there are no night actions tonight so you think you're safe to team up with your mafia buddies tonight?

Phoebe
Post #35

Biggs: 9 players, votes to lynch is 5.

Phoebe: What the hell happened? You just decided to drop your entire fake-charade today? Why? Because you know that there are no night actions tonight so you think you're safe to team up with your mafia buddies tonight?

No, I'm tired of typing like a head vigilante. I want to type normal for this day. I might act like the Head Vigilante when we all come out, though.
HEAD VIGI 8)

Biggs
Post #36

if you want to lynch me, please at least do it after i have a win condition. at the moment im just a survivor

Rodgers (me)
Post #37

w/e.
I'm a student, without a mentor yet.

you should pick me! i will find all the scum! :D

and if u are a student and not suspicious, then ben must be mafia or evil neutrel!

Phoebe
Post #38

-unvote Biggs

Lei
Post #39

Ok unvote biggs

I have to go I will try to be back before the day ends.

Paul (me)
Post #40

Going over Ben's posts, he seems awfully pro-town. However, this could be just a facade.

Biggs, on the other hand, has contributed little to nothing. Then again, his Student claim kind of fits that posting style. I don't understand why you wouldn't choose a mentor after the first two nights, otherwise, what's the point? What kind of student doesn't choose a mentor relatively quickly?

This is a pretty baseless claim, to be honest.

Phoebe
Post #41

Going over Ben's posts, he seems awfully pro-town. However, this could be just a facade.

Biggs, on the other hand, has contributed little to nothing. Then again, his Student claim kind of fits that posting style. I don't understand why you wouldn't choose a mentor after the first two nights, otherwise, what's the point? What kind of student doesn't choose a mentor relatively quickly?

Well, do we pressure Big Bad Ben?

Biggs
Post #42

and what is ur claim?
i wanted to choose eddy. it's obvious to me what eddy's com is. but eddy died :(
tbh, you're all just a bunch of boring folk. after day 1 and 2, no reason to pick any of you.
luna told me it would be smart to choose a mentor soon as well, but w/e. definitely not picking u sir!

Phoebe
Post #43

and what is ur claim?
i wanted to choose eddy. it's obvious to me what eddy's com is. but eddy died
tbh, you're all just a bunch of boring folk. after day 1 and 2, no reason to pick any of you.
luna told me it would be smart to choose a mentor soon as well, but w/e. definitely not picking u sir!

HEY HEY. NO DISCUSSION ABOUT COM IDENTITIES.

Biggs
Post #44

yes but u are allowed to discuss com identitys in night chats hence why i wanted to pick eddy :P

Paul (me)
Post #45

and what is ur claim?
i wanted to choose eddy. it's obvious to me what eddy's com is. but eddy died :(

If you chose me as your mentor, you'd know my role. You didn't choose any of us because we are "boring"? What kind of excuse is that? Scum is going to lay low. The Devourer is going to lay low (starting to doubt that now with the lack of a kill. Perhaps it really was a Failor). Benign neutrals are going to lay low unless they are a Survivor/Witch. No one has been doing anything because we all have shit roles or scummy roles.

It's your own fault that you've come under suspicion with your posting style.

Well, do we pressure Big Bad Ben?

Pressuring Ben is a novel idea, but I feel like he'll just claim when he gets online anyway or else he risks being lynched. He's not even online right now so voting him with such few people makes me think he's at a greater risk of being lynched while afk than otherwise. I'd prefer to wait to see what people have to say instead of just vote-training them like you guys seemed to do today. I regret doing it to Lei on Day One and I'd rather not make the same mistake again.

Phoebe
Post #46

What kind of failor would execute night one...

Paul (me)
Post #47

What kind of failor would execute night one...

What kind of Devourer wouldn't kill and clean their victim on night one...

Biggs
Post #48

Paul, why are you avoiding ben when he is guilty by un counterclaimed sheriff?

If ben is inno, then I am automatically guilty and will die tomorrow.
But if ben's guilty, and I believe rodgers, then that clears me.

Paul, any reasons you are buddying with ben?

Paul (me)
Post #49

Paul, why are you avoiding ben when he is guilty by un counterclaimed sheriff?

Notice I didn't vote you either.

I'm waiting for Ben to come online to see what he has to say.

If ben is inno, then I am automatically guilty and will die tomorrow.
But if ben's guilty, and I believe rodgers, then that clears me.

Yeah, if Ben is inno, you would die tomorrow. But, if Ben turns out to be Sheriff/Jailor/Vigilante, etc., it's not worth losing him over a Student.

Paul, any reasons you are buddying with ben?

I'm not buddying at all. I prefer not to advocate the lynch of a player before they get a chance to speak.

Biggs
Post #50

Yes, but I think ben is perfectly capable of defending himself. you don't have to do it for him.

what do you think he's gonna claim now lol?

if he flips maf and not devourer you are gonna look very scummy.

although seems liek there are no maf in this vault?

Phoebe
Post #51

But, if Ben turns out to be Sheriff/Jailor/Vigilante, etc.

Well...
1. If Ben claims Sheriff, then we then means Rodger could be lying (or Ben). What are the chances of two Sheriffs in this vault? Luna = Trolling??
2. If he claims Jailor, he has to give a pretty good reason of executing Rachel and proof of jailing someone in N2.
3. If he claims anything else, he pretty much has to give proof. It's easy to lie with the Random Any's in this vault. It would've been easy for Biggs to claim a Town role, too.

Phoebe
Post #52

Well...
1. If Ben claims Sheriff, then that means Rodger could be lying (or Ben). What are the chances of two Sheriffs in this vault? Luna = Trolling??
2. If he claims Jailor, he has to give a pretty good reason of executing Rachel and proof of jailing someone in N2.
3. If he claims anything else, he pretty much has to give proof. It's easy to lie with the Random Any's in this vault. It would've been easy for Biggs to claim a Town role, too.

Fix'd. I derped.

@Biggs - I think he'll claim Sheriff.. But if he does, I won't believe him.

Paul (me)
Post #53

I feel like I have two people trying to goad me into voting before Ben can even defend himself. This isn't allaying my suspicions of you and Rodgers being on the same team, Phoebe. Funny how you unvoted Ben and are trying to convince me to vote for him.

If Ben doesn't claim at all, I will vote for him. I just want to see what he has to say first.

Phoebe
Post #54

I feel like I have two people trying to goad me into voting before Ben can even defend himself. This isn't allaying my suspicions of you and Rodgers being on the same team, Phoebe. Funny how you unvoted Ben and are trying to convince me to vote for him.

If Ben doesn't claim at all, I will vote for him. I just want to see what he has to say first.

I'm not trying to convince you, I was just saying Student isn't worth losing if Ben claims something bigger.

Yeah, if Ben is inno, you would die tomorrow. But, if Ben turns out to be Sheriff/Jailor/Vigilante, etc., it's not worth losing him over a Student.

Biggs
Post #55

so uh. if anyone wants a student then pls state some reasons why i should choose u.

Bragg
Post #56

wat? a claim? no way!

there's at least 2 neuts in here. lurker Biggs can be a student, I would do the same if I were him

Benny Hill's wall of text seemed forced and he could be another Paul trying to hard to look like a good guy. more claims pls!

vote Ben

Bragg
Post #57

oh and I had no visits if you didn't guess already

u think I'm to ugly? :(

Klaus (me)
Post #58

Klaus here, ja. Nothing happen to him last night. No one likes Klaus. =(

So we pressure voting Ben, ja? Paul, Ben, and Wicket zeem rather scummy. Zhey all want to be ze town leader, but try too hard!

-vote Ben

No kills mean Devourer did not kill! No one claimed jailed so zhey must be on ze same side. Unless Ben was jailed, ja? Then he would be scum anyway for not dying!

Klaus also find something interesting around post forty-three:

yes but u are allowed to discuss com identitys in night chats hence why i wanted to pick eddy :P

Where does it zay you can post COM identities in night chat? Klaus can not find zhis anywhere.

Klaus (me)
Post #59

If Ben flips Town role, we know zat Rodgers or Biggs is lying.
If Ben flips Evil role, we know zat Rodgers is telling the truth and is Sheriff and zat Biggs is probably Student.

Correct?

Ben really needs to accomodate these 24 hour days if he wants to defend himself in time, Klaus thinks.

u think I'm to ugly? :(

It is okay. No one visit Klaus either. Want to be friends?

Wicket
Post #60

Finaly! Something happened! Alright!

-vote Ben

Wicket
Post #61

This should have been a Hammer. Methinks Biggs should choose me if you are a student. If not undouse me please :D

Wicket
Post #62

Student
Devourer
Detective
NCR
Ventrilloquist
Ventrilloquist

Wicket
Post #63

Discuss!

Bragg
Post #64

that was fast. scum hammer?

Wicket
Post #65

that was fast. scum hammer?

Just let me out of your quarrels. I have no interest to get involved with you guys!

Klaus (me)
Post #66

Student
Devourer
Detective
NCR
Ventrilloquist
Ventrilloquist

What is zhis? Ventriloquist? How would you know zhere is a Ventriloquist unless you are a Ventriloquist?

Klaus (me)
Post #67

Klaus Tally

Ben ( 5 ): Rodgers, Biggs, Bragg, Klaus, Wicket

Wicket was ze Hammer!

Wicket
Post #68

3 Interviews today = 1 Ventrilloquist and 2 puppets. No scum hunting at all. Major lurking. I backtracked the day chat yesterday. Those 3 guys had all around the post count of Phoebe but he wasn't interviewed. So something looked really fishy to me. But whatever.

This is the last day in this Vault and Town is probably gone out of it. The Graveyard will only show names of the dead. Now try to think once in a while what a huge advantage that is for all the Mafia and Neutrals in here.

Wicket
Post #69

3 Interviews today = 1 Ventrilloquist and 2 puppets. No scum hunting at all. Major lurking. I backtracked the day chat yesterday. Those 3 guys had all around the post count of Rodgers but he wasn't interviewed. So something looked really fishy to me. But whatever.

This is the last day in this Vault and Town is probably gone out of it. The Graveyard will only show names of the dead. Now try to think once in a while what a huge advantage that is for all the Mafia and Neutrals in here.

I am too stupid to get the names right! I even can't differ between your names, cuz the post quality of almost everybody in here is below 0

Wicket
Post #70

And this makes only sense if we have either all the noobs in this Vault. Or we have 2 Guys simulating to be 6 guys at the same time. This Vault only had 2 Town roles from the beginning.

Jawohl! That's how it is. Now use the rest of the day chat wisely. Ventrilloquists are low tier targets for the opposite mafia anyway. So you shouldn't fear that the other mafia will kill you next night.

Phoebe
Post #71

Good job, Wicket! -shoot Wicket

Wicket
Post #72

Good job, Wicket! -shoot Wicket

Says Kermit the muppet (puppet). OH THE IRONY! :D

Phoebe
Post #73

Says Kermit the muppet (puppet). OH THE IRONY!

Top three scum of the day
1. Wicket
2. Klaus
3. Bragg

Wicket
Post #74

Lulz why me? I just want to live in peace without getting night killed from you guys. I don't give a fuck what you do after this Vault. I even show you a way to get the most out of your situation. So that you guys leave me alone. =p

Phoebe
Post #75

Lulz why me? I just want to live in peace without getting night killed from you guys. I don't give a fuck what you do after this Vault. I even show you a way to get the most out of your situation. So that you guys leave me alone. =p

>Pretends like he didn't hammer
>Pretends like he didn't read what Paul posted
>Pretends as if being pro-town

Klaus (me)
Post #76

Top three scum of the day
1. Wicket
2. Klaus
3. Bragg

Klaus thought we were suppose to pressure Ben, ja? There not much time left in day so voting him zeem like not bad action. We now will know if Biggs is scum or not tomorrow. It zeems we not even sure if he is student?

Klaus not sure what Wicket talking about, tho. Is Wicket saying he is scum?

Wicket
Post #77

>Pretends like he didn't hammer
>Pretends like he didn't read what Paul posted
>Pretends as if being pro-town

stfu puppet :D

Wicket
Post #78

Klaus thought we were suppose to pressure Ben, ja? There not much time left in day so voting him zeem like not bad action. We now will know if Biggs is scum or not tomorrow. It zeems we not even sure if he is student?

Klaus not sure what Wicket talking about, tho. Is Wicket saying he is scum?

Nope. I didn't say that at all. I said i don't care what you guys do at night it does not concern me. Where does this make me scum exactly?

Klaus (me)
Post #79

Shouldn't zere be more kills if zere was a Ventriloquist in zhis vault? We have no mafia kills yet, so how that possible?

Wicket
Post #80

This day chat is pathethic once again. xD

Obi van Kenobi, you were my last hope! At least say something productive or funny as your last words.

FM Game Master
Post #81

It's tiimmmeeee!

Here at Galaxy Radio we've beenbrimming with excitement. Nine years ago I was bringing you news andmusic from Twisted Heart 102.6, and finally you listeners and I canmingle again.

I am now broadcasting to you from theVault-Tec installation control booth. Looking out of the window I cansee... Yes! The NCR trooper making the signal I was told to expect,we've been liberated!

I'll power down the Vault-Tec automateddefence system once they get closer – those gun batteries willincinerate anyone coming up the valley if I don't.

So, vault-dwellers, are you ready tocome out and play?

---
So, Roxy has noticed you've beaten Ben to death huh? How sad, but I guess you had a good reason to, right?
Ben was a... Puppet!Ben left a last will:

Originally Posted by Ben
Phoebe may have been trying to avoid night kills, but what he did day 1was risky and I'm not convinced of his good intentions. If a mislynch had occurred he would be in a sweet spot as a jester. Paul had some motivations for following while Braggs and Wicket did so almost blindly. I'd recommend looking for mafia among these two and Biggs and Rodgers, who seem to contribute as little as they can get away with. It was clever of Wicket to keep an eye on the members list to see who was dead, although his helpfulness has been sporadic at best and he wasn't very insistent when questioning people.

Didn't use an action yet.
---

P.S. Remember, no night actions tonight!

---

Graveyard:

Rachel (Detective): Executed via decapitation. [Night 1]Ben (Puppet): Clubbed to death within the luxury of Vault 66. [Day 3]