PDA

View Full Version : Vault 37 Text Dump

Beru
June 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Mod edit: You'll have to copy paste this chat again, you have included illegal formatting (there are links to the page)

Beru
June 25th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Mod edit: You'll have to copy paste this chat again, you have included illegal formatting (there are links to the page)

Beru
June 25th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Mod edit: again :S

Forum Mafia GM
June 25th, 2012, 06:27 PM
You'll have to find a different way to copy the day chat. The printable view offers hyperlinks.

Beru
June 25th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mod edit: Beru, get yourself sorted dawg!

Klaus
June 26th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Beru, please note that you have 5 hours remaining to submit night actions.

If you are not back within 3-4 hours, we will have to make the decision for you and Nina (and only with the information we have at our disposal, since there is no transcript).

Beru
June 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
FM Game Master
Day 1: Mr. Fixit
Good morning, rise and shine vault-dwellers, wake up and greet the next day of the rest of your lives!

I have been contacted by our dear new friends at the NCR and they've been complaining that none of y'all have been responding to their hails. In fact, I aint heard a peep out of ya! You know that Intercommy-thing on the wall? Speak near that once in a while, folks!

Anyway, an NCR column is currently on its way.

This is Roxy with Galaxy Radio, making your spurs jingle, jangle jingle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RcJLOl1nPk

24-06-2012
Jin
Re: Day 1: Mr. Fixit
Hi guys...

24-06-2012
Jin
Due to the fact that there was no actions taken N0, *Deep breath*
Let us begin the elections for technician and troll D1!

24-06-2012
Jin
My guess for the actual role list:

Hidden Enclave
Hidden Neutral
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Citizen
Hidden Any ( Enclave/Brotherhood )
Hidden Any ( Killing )
Hidden Any ( Benign/NCR )

24-06-2012
Jabba
I wonder if people actually know that Day 1 is up. I didn't know at first, I had to sign in my anon account.

24-06-2012
Boba
Good Morning everyone! I am off to work and wont be on much for the next 9 hours.
But after that I will be here and we can all get down to work.
I would like to announce my candidacy for the position of Technician of Vault 37 for Night 1.
Ask yourself only this..... do YOU have a Boba Fett-ish?

24-06-2012
Jabba
I would like to ask for candidacy for Vault 37 Technician.

I am not going to say I am a town power role, because that would be a lie. I am going to tell the truth about everything I can. If there are no other candidates that would gladly take up the role, I believe I should be it.

I am beneficial to everyone, and I mean everyone. A chance of me dying tonight is not good. I have no action at night, so I will not suffer from the role block. This is all beneficial for me, too, as I would be going immune. It's actually best for any power roles to avoid having technician, as that allows them to be role blocked.

I will not disclose my role now, as that's just not important or necessary at this time and point of the game.

I believe I should be technician tonight, it's for the greater good.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Also, another thing I would like to point out...

The enclave will most likely be silent, yet not lurking.

Remember this.

24-06-2012
Ross
Hallo!

24-06-2012
Ross
lurk is bad

24-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba
I would like to ask for candidacy for Vault 37 Technician.

I am not going to say I am a town power role, because that would be a lie. I am going to tell the truth about everything I can. If there are no other candidates that would gladly take up the role, I believe I should be it.

I am beneficial to everyone, and I mean everyone. A chance of me dying tonight is not good. I have no action at night, so I will not suffer from the role block. This is all beneficial for me, too, as I would be going immune. It's actually best for any power roles to avoid having technician, as that allows them to be role blocked.

I will not disclose my role now, as that's just not important or necessary at this time and point of the game.

I believe I should be technician tonight, it's for the greater good.

You should have just claimed, Mr. Overseer. If I could determine your role simply from glancing at your post, it's rather possible that the scum could have found it out just as easily. Either way, you have my vote.

Anyways, enough about the weaknesses of shadow claims, and onto the players of this vault. I checked profiles rather quickly, and it appears that Nina hasn't posted.

So, why haven't you posted, Nina?

24-06-2012
Yoda
Good relations with the Wookies, I have.
Vote for Chewbacca, we should.

24-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda
Good relations with the Wookies, I have.
Vote for Chewbacca, we should.

And who would that be? Lol.
I don't think Chewbacca is in this Vault.

24-06-2012
Yoda
Confusion.
Yes. Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones.

24-06-2012
Yoda
Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.
Yoda I am, fight I will.
Elect me I hope, you will.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.
Yoda I am, fight I will.
Elect me I hope, you will.

Stop staying in character.

24-06-2012
FM Game Master
Roxy still here, bringing you all the wasteland news you could possibly ask for!

I'm fairly bored tonight, so it looks like I'll be looking for some interviews to entertain myself. Y'all have been warned, Rox ouuttt.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM Game Master
Roxy still here, bringing you all the wasteland news you could possibly ask for!

I'm fairly bored tonight, so it looks like I'll be looking for some interviews to entertain myself. Y'all have been warned, Rox ouuttt.

Roxy, why don't you ever go away? You were impossible to listen to 9 years ago, and you still are now!

just kedding i love foxy roxy.

just kidding. i hate foxy roxy

24-06-2012
Boba
And I am back from work!

I agree that Jabba should be voted for Technician tonight. However Jabba I wish you had not said exactly what you told us. You can only be voted Technician once and thus you are only invulnerable for one night. Whats stopping the evil ones from hitting you Night 2 or Night 3 now? Unless we have a doctor amongst us. In which case, think its obvious who you may want to heal starting night 2....

Now for the interviews! Let's get them going soon Roxy! Have a few I would love to hear from!

24-06-2012
Boba
Also I found this interesting as I noticed it as well. Cannot quote from Day 0 but Han noticed and said this.

"lol is it just me or is Beru acting differently ever since he got his role "

It was post #203. Would like to hear why you never acknowledged the statement Beru and why the sudden tone of your post when you found out your role. So please, can you explain this to us?

24-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba
And I am back from work!

I agree that Jabba should be voted for Technician tonight. However Jabba I wish you had not said exactly what you told us. You can only be voted Technician once and thus you are only invulnerable for one night. Whats stopping the evil ones from hitting you Night 2 or Night 3 now? Unless we have a doctor amongst us. In which case, think its obvious who you may want to heal starting night 2....

Now for the interviews! Let's get them going soon Roxy! Have a few I would love to hear from!

A new Technician must be voted for each day, and they will replace the old Technician. A player may be voted as the Technician multiple days in a row.

Good job spreading misinformation.

Quote:
Also I found this interesting as I noticed it as well. Cannot quote from Day 0 but Han noticed and said this.

"lol is it just me or is Beru acting differently ever since he got his role "

It was post #203. Would like to hear why you never acknowledged the statement Beru and why the sudden tone of your post when you found out your role. So please, can you explain this to us?

I didn't respond to it, because it's pretty irrelevant. I'm using the exact same posting style that I always use, so, if you want to go after something silly to save your own hide, so be it.

However, would you like to explain why you're misinterpreting mechanics?

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beru
You should have just claimed, Mr. Overseer. If I could determine your role simply from glancing at your post, it's rather possible that the scum could have found it out just as easily. Either way, you have my vote.

Anyways, enough about the weaknesses of shadow claims, and onto the players of this vault. I checked profiles rather quickly, and it appears that Nina hasn't posted.

So, why haven't you posted, Nina?

I will not confirm whether you are right or wrong, as everything is not what it seems.

And yes, hopefully I am voted to be technician multiple nights. I hope all of us get to the surface fine, even the Enclave. However, this most likely will not be the case. I also am pretty sure there is only 1 Enclave member, however, I could of course be wrong with that.

I just want to remind you all to make your votes official. You will learn more about me on the surface, IF I make it.

24-06-2012
Boba
Quote:
A new Technician must be voted for each day, and they will replace the old Technician. A player may be voted as the Technician multiple days in a row.

Good job spreading misinformation.

I didn't respond to it, because it's pretty irrelevant. I'm using the exact same posting style that I always use, so, if you want to go after something silly to save your own hide, so be it.

However, would you like to explain why you're misinterpreting mechanics?

"A new Technician must be voted for each day, and they will replace the old Technician. A player may be voted as the Technician multiple days in a row."

That is correct so Jabba should probably get the vote each night. However its not 100% confirmed that Jabba is the friendly role that he claims. Is there anything you can do Jabba that can be subjected as proof of your importance to the cause after Night 1 is over?

Also Beru, don't say " if you want to go after something silly to save your own hide, so be it" because that's a meaningless sentence. I re-asked the question that Han poised to you as your post/tone drastically changed when you found out your role early. I never said I suspected you as being evil. I gave you the opportunity to explain why your tone changed when you discovered your role early. A question that you have not answered as you find it "irrelevant." That is very troubling.

24-06-2012
Ross
i feel like there is someone lurrrrrrkkkkiiiiinnnnnggggggg here.

24-06-2012
Boba
Ross please start posting something of worth and not messages about others "lurking" over and over again, which in itself makes you a semi lurker.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
"A new Technician must be voted for each day, and they will replace the old Technician. A player may be voted as the Technician multiple days in a row."

That is correct so Jabba should probably get the vote each night. However its not 100% confirmed that Jabba is the friendly role that he claims. Is there anything you can do Jabba that can be subjected as proof of your importance to the cause after Night 1 is over?

Also Beru, don't say " if you want to go after something silly to save your own hide, so be it" because that's a meaningless sentence. I re-asked the question that Han poised to you as your post/tone drastically changed when you found out your role early. I never said I suspected you as being evil. I gave you the opportunity to explain why your tone changed when you discovered your role early. A question that you have not answered as you find it "irrelevant." That is very troubling.

I will not be doing anything.

You either believe me or you do not believe me. Can I guarantee to YOU that I will be able to prove I am for the town before we head to the surface? Nope.

Will I ever do anything to support that I am indeed what I claim until we reach the surface? Probably not.

However, I would appreciate it if I was technician until we get out of here alive. I'm not willing to risk the chance of me dying as I am something BENEFICIAL to EVERYONE.

It just makes sense, doesn't it?

As I said, you will learn about me as we reach the surface and everything is... well... noisier.

24-06-2012
Boba
Quote:
However, I would appreciate it if I was technician until we get out of here alive. I'm not willing to risk the chance of me dying as I am something BENEFICIAL to EVERYONE.

Does EVERYONE include you being beneficial to the Enclave?....

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Does EVERYONE include you being beneficial to the Enclave?....

I am going to leave this as unanswered.

What do you think?

24-06-2012
Boba
Quote:
I am beneficial to everyone, and I mean everyone.

I would like you to answer. Because EVERYONE, and if you mean EVERYONE, includes Enclave.

So please, answer.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
I would like you to answer. Because EVERYONE, and if you mean EVERYONE, includes Enclave.

So please, answer.

Oh man, this guy right here...

24-06-2012
Boba
If you would like my vote you will answer the question Jabba. Its very simple. Stop dodging the question and just answer.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
If you would like my vote you will answer the question Jabba. Its very simple. Stop dodging the question and just answer.

No, what you REFUSE to accept is that I am not going to be answering any questions. You don't have to vote me. I am not answering any questions, understood? I'm sorry if this comes out as assholish statement, but it's the truth.

You don't have to vote me, and if you have decided to not, that's fine. Do I agree with that? Of course not.

I am not dodging your question. I am simply not answering it.

I answer your question, it will look strange for me not answering anything else.

Just do what you gotta do.

24-06-2012
Boba
Quote:
I am not answering any questions

LOL if Roxy ever interviews you and you have to answer.

Fair enough though. I will hold my vote to those who can help the NCR and the NCR only.

Quote:
I am not going to say I am a town power role, because that would be a lie.

I would consider an Overseer to be a town power role myself.

We need more of you guys to become more vocal so we can determine the best possible technician tonight.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:

Fair enough though. I will hold my vote to those who can help the NCR and the NCR only.

We need more of you guys to become more vocal so we can determine the best possible technician tonight.

Very well.

And I would never have to be interviewed, as I will never lurk.

24-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:

I am logging off, as It's late.

I just want to leave you with some advice.

Think about what I have been posting. Try to envision yourself doing it, too. WIFOM, I should say.

Good night.

24-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
why the sudden tone of your post.

This is also "meaningless", as you would say. I don't see how my tone changed, really. I was pretty consistent throughout the day. If you specify how my tone changed, I'll gladly try to answer. Otherwise, I'm pretty confused what you're getting at.

I'm aware that Jabba isn't necessarily town, I consider it somewhat likely that he's a Student or something, and that's why I'd like him voted today, such that he's roleblocked and can't pull a fast one.

I don't see why an evil role would choose to do this, however. If I read correctly, he is not detection immune, so it wouldn't make much sense unless Jabba is a very cunning and fat Hutt.

Anyways, Yoda, why would you like to be the technician?

24-06-2012
Boba
Beru you are wise beyond the length of your name. Good reasoning.

Beru would YOU like to be a candidate for Technician?

24-06-2012
Brostin
Lmfao it took me like 20 years to figure out where the fawk the vault was lmao... so I guess we still dont get roles until n1 eh?

24-06-2012
Brostin
lmfao n/m just got message xD

24-06-2012
Boba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brostin
lmfao n/m just got message xD

I smell a troll.....

24-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
Beru you are wise beyond the length of your name. Good reasoning.

Beru would YOU like to be a candidate for Technician?

I'm not opposed to it, but I'm personally voting for Jabba. I'd like to find out what's at the bottom of his gambit.

I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, but I'd probably make more sense than the alternate candidate Yoda, at least until he stops roleplaying as his name theme. (Nothing wrong with roleplaying to the Fallout theme, though. :p I'm playing through FO2 again, so I can feel nice and fresh.)

25-06-2012
Jin
I nominate myself for technician.
I won't (really) suffer from the technician RB, although if someone else feels they need the immunity for the night more than me, you're welcome to contest.

Putting WIFOM aside, the best person to nominate would be an actionless role(citizen/overseer)/passive power role(dreamer/gypsy/...).

Including WIFOM, everyone will want to be a technician, regardless of RB.

25-06-2012
Yoda
Quote:

Anyways, Yoda, why would you like to be the technician?

You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Joined the Dark Side Jabba has. Lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now.

Jin's post seems good. But I have a feeling that he will be a good technician not.
Explain my reasons later, I will. Hmmmmmm.

25-06-2012
Yoda
Like you to vote for me, I would. The perfect role for being the technician, have I.
I, able to explain it to you later, will be.

25-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Joined the Dark Side Jabba has. Lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now.

Jin's post seems good. But I have a feeling that he will be a good technician not.
Explain my reasons later, I will. Hmmmmmm.

Jin just copied what I said but changed the wording.

25-06-2012
Jin
I propose we obtain a consensus on whom to vote technician by voting in yellow

25-06-2012
Jin
My vote goes for Yoda tonight, because Jabba seems like a survivor to me....

vote Yoda

GM, can non-killing roles still target the technician?
Can we secret vote ourselves for technician?

25-06-2012
FM Game Master
GM, can non-killing roles still target the technician?
Correct. If a killing role targets the technician, they will be informed that they found their target performing vital maintenance work and decided to leave them alone.

Can we secret vote ourselves for technician?
Yes, self-votes are allowed in this game, even in the secret ballot.

Going into the vault FAQ.

25-06-2012
Jabba
vote Jabba

25-06-2012
Jin
Honestly, between a seemingly neutral role and a RP-addicted player, i'd go for RP.
I would certainly prefer a third choice, but as my options are limited....

There shouldn't be any hyperlinks in this one.

Beru
June 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Jin

Current presumed role list

Hidden Enclave
Hidden Mafia (Enclave/Brotherhood of steel)

Hidden Neutral (Benign)
Hidden Neutral (Killing)

Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Citizen
NCR role(Citizen/power)

25-06-2012
Boba

Yes, Jabba seems very Survivor to me as well. I have already secretly unvoted Jabba for tech and suggest to everyone to re-read all of todays posts and choose who you think is the best choice for Tech. If its yourself, then so be it. Ties are broken by a random pick I believe so that may work out best.

See you all after work in a few hours.

-Fett

25-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:
Yes, Jabba seems very Survivor to me as well. I have already secretly unvoted Jabba for tech and suggest to everyone to re-read all of todays posts and choose who you think is the best choice for Tech. If its yourself, then so be it. Ties are broken by a random pick I believe so that may work out best.

-Fett

I will give you of a hint of my role.

I am the Mafia's main target.

I win or lose for the town, nothing else.

25-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:

-Fett

If I die before we make it to the surface, we can all put the blame on you, as you would deserve it.

I dying will be the biggest impact for the town, and we may end up losing before the game has really started.

25-06-2012
Boba

Work is slow. Able to check on the game.

Blame it on yourself for not staying undercover. Its far to early to be so trusting as to do a role reveal as you have. Can only blame yourself. You also said your not a power role, but am now saying your the mafias main target. I am not a fan of your games or back tracking to try and get the tech vote. Sorry Mr. Hutt.

25-06-2012
Chandler

Sorry, I didn't check the vault for the day 1 thread, so I haven't been posting. Anyway...

I'm sheriff. Doctor heal me. Just a heads up...

25-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:
Work is slow. Able to check on the game.

Blame it on yourself for not staying undercover. Its far to early to be so trusting as to do a role reveal as you have. Can only blame yourself. You also said your not a power role, but am now saying your the mafias main target. I am not a fan of your games or back tracking to try and get the tech vote. Sorry Mr. Hutt.

I agree.

25-06-2012
Boba

-vote Chandler
That's not a tech vote. That's a bote to lynch. Call bullshit all over his sheriff reveal.

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:
I agree.

That's a weird reply, so I'll be voting for Yoda. I'm guessing he might be a dreamer, so he's a pretty darn good choice.

-vote Yoda

25-06-2012
Chandler

Quote:
That's a weird reply, so I'll be voting for Yoda. I'm guessing he might be a dreamer, so he's a pretty darn good choice.

-vote Yoda

Use the color cyan to vote!

25-06-2012
FM Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler

Now Roxy isn't one of the cats in this vault, but even Roxy knows everyone is using the colour Yellow to symbolise their secret ballot vote (which is sent in via PM).

Cyan is for the lynch, dawg!

25-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:

-vote Yoda

It's a weird reply, sure.

I give up.

I'm dead tonight.

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:

I don't usually believe in Day 1 lynches, but it sure seems like you're trying.

Are you a jester, silly?

25-06-2012
Chandler

I am not a jester. Doc on the sheriff (me).

I'll check Jabba tomorrow.

25-06-2012
Ross

I am voting for beru. He seems much more pro town than Jabba or Yoda. It's hard to get a read Yoda and I doubt he will be targetted by the mafia tonight. Like the others have said, I doubt that Jabba is town. He claims that he is the mafia's primary target and will win or lose for the town. I would rather elect someone like Beru to be the technician. He seems a lot more like town than the other two candidates. I am reserving my opinions about Jin until I see more posts from him.

25-06-2012
Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross
It's hard to get a read Yoda and I doubt he will be targetted by the mafia tonight.

Reveal information yet, I cannot. But explain myself in the future I will.

25-06-2012
Boba

To be honest, isn't it a better ploy to vote who we think the mafia member is to become Tech? That way he/she cannot kill us at night or damage us in anyway. That way we're all safe. If we vote someone tech and no one dies/nothing bad happens, we have our high likely mafia member.

Just a thought. But a good one!

25-06-2012
Nina

Hi guys, sorry for being absent these past days, I'm currently having access to the internet at very limited times, something that will be rectified soon enough. You could probably figure out my identity just from that, oh well:3
To me, Jabba seems pretty desperate to survive, and the mafia would catch on to that by now. Either he is really very important and should be protected, or he is trying to take a bullet by acting pro-town but not enough to be really chosen technitian. I think he should be WIFOM/protected by the doctor, and someone else should be chosen technitian.
Right not Beru seems like a good choice to me, but I need to observe some more to make a final decision. Yoda is too trolly imo, and not very useful other than entertain us with his roleplay

25-06-2012
Chandler

Quote:
To be honest, isn't it a better ploy to vote who we think the mafia member is to become Tech? That way he/she cannot kill us at night or damage us in anyway. That way we're all safe. If we vote someone tech and no one dies/nothing bad happens, we have our high likely mafia member.

That sounds like a good plan. Perhaps DJ Roxy tell the other vaults our plan?

(Not likely, but it's an idea.)

And Nina, look at the post above you before you vote.

25-06-2012
Chandler

I'm thinking it might be Jabba considering how much he thinks mafia will target him. On the one hand, if he isn't mafia, he'll at least survive, and on the other hand, if he's a member of the Enclave, we'll have the whole vault to ourselves for Day 3.

25-06-2012
Boba

Jin and Chandler are the two people who I trust the least right now. Chandler for the almost a sure thing fake Sheriff call and Jin is just a hunch.

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:

It's a valid option, which is why I initially didn't see much harm in voting Jabba, as his gambit would cause him to become roleblocked if he was less than savory. The ploy isn't perfect, though. I could imagine the mafia doing something silly and not killing for WIFOM purposes to throw off the town.

I think that protecting someone is of equal merit, which is why I've shifted to Yoda. I wouldn't mind being protected myself, though. :shy:

25-06-2012
Chandler

Another idea is that if there's a lurker in the vault, we could do the Free-lynch vote for the day and kill our Enclave if there's no death. If the Free-lynch fails, we kill the technician for Night 1.

25-06-2012
Chandler

Also, I might or might not be the sheriff as I claim. Enclave could remove one of their most dangerous threats tonight, but they may also be wasting their time on a completely useless man.

Really, the reason I've been so quick to reveal, is to cause WIFOM confusion among the Enclave.

25-06-2012
Ross

Quote:
Also, I might or might not be the sheriff as I claim. Enclave could remove one of their most dangerous threats tonight, but they may also be wasting their time on a completely useless man.

Really, the reason I've been so quick to reveal, is to cause WIFOM confusion among the Enclave.

Well now that you have explained your motive, isn't it kinda pointless?

25-06-2012
Yoda

Vote for me you will, I hope.

Non-Yoda: I really hope that you will vote for me. I am very important for town, but I have to survive the night first. If I don't get protected and Mr. Red tells his mates to kill me... my gambit would be horrible.

On a side note: Chandler says so many weird things :weird:

25-06-2012
Boba

More and more I am thinking Jin looks like our best bet as the mafia member. Tonight I am either voting for myself, Beru or Jin.

Beru sounds like an experienced mafia player and is someone who knows exactly what he or she is doing. Which also scares me the most, as he/she may not be friendly. I'm willing to bet right now that Beru is good and should be voted tech.

Jin I believe is the best guess for mafia. (As well as one can guess on day 1). I believe a vote for him would keep us safe as he would be roleblocked.

Any vote for jabba at this point is useless. Even if jabba survives until night 3, the mafia will kill him on night 4 due to his "I'm the mafias main target" reveal. If he cannot help down on day/night 1-3 then he should not be protected. He will drop Night 4 as there will no longer be tech votes after we leave our Vault.

25-06-2012
Nina

Using technitian as a majority decided roleblock, huh...
This could help us gather information faster, and this early on it would indeed not protect anyone since mafia would simply choose somebody else to kill, and since we're so many they would have a lot of choices.
Your idea sounds good enough, as long as nobody is confirmed, its probably better to block the mafia candidates. I support it.

25-06-2012
Boba

Again, why the day 1 reveal Yoda? What is going to keep you from being killed Night 4 now? Basically nothing besides a doctor (if we have one alive).

You can be protown, important protown, and not whore your importance out to get votes!

That makes two "I am VERY important to the towns survival" all on day 1.

Not good.

25-06-2012
Nina

Boba, you're forgetting that it could work both ways, i.e they're not that important really, and take a bullet for someone who really is.

25-06-2012
Ross

I will be back in an hour.

25-06-2012
Boba

I am going to secret ballot vote for JIN as I believe him to be mafia. If no deaths occure tonight, that is very telling. Suggest everyone choose JIN as well please and thank you. Have to start being organized.

Remember, use the Tech vote to roleblock the mafia, not to protect a major town person. We roleblock the mafia, then EVERYONE is protected.

25-06-2012
Yoda

I completely agree with Boba on Jin

-vote Jin

25-06-2012
Yoda

Why do you think that we are save when we block ONE !possible! mafia player?
Just pressure/lynch him.

25-06-2012
Chandler

I'm glad that there are other people thinking like me.

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:
I completely agree with Boba on Jin

-vote Jin

If we're going to lynch anyone today, Chandler's probably a better choice. He's pretty crazy, lol.

25-06-2012
Yoda

Hidden Enclave GUESS #1
Hidden Neutral GUESS #1
Hidden NCR - Yoda. That's a claim.
Hidden NCR - Jabba. Tries to luck important/scummy.
Hidden NCR - GUESS #1
Citizen - Nina. Lurker.
Hidden Any - Neutral/Mafia: Jin. He tries too much to be NCR.
Hidden Any - Neutral: Ross. Complains about lurkers, isn't active at all. Jester/Ghost/Survivor/???
Hidden Any - Chandler. This guy is so retarded, can't explain that.

GUESS #1: Beru/Boba/Brostin

Yes I believe that 1 of them belongs to the enclave. Boba and Beru seem to be experienced players, Brostin will get interviewed I hope.

25-06-2012
Nina

Chandler has a good point, and he is creative about scumhunting like a town would be.
That doesn't mean anything, but why lynch him? There is no good reason to

25-06-2012
Yoda

Hidden NCR - Jabba. Tries to look* important/scummy.

25-06-2012
Yoda

Nina UPDATE: This guy is so retarded, can't explain that.

25-06-2012
Yoda

Beru: What do you think about Boba and Jin?

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:
Beru: What do you think about Boba and Jin?

Well, Boba is pretty interesting. He's buddying with a few people, while he has a few focused targets. I can't necessarily disagree with his choices, other than the fact that they almost seem too easy/obvious. This isn't necessarily a scum type of behavior, but it could be. I'm not totally sure of his alignment, but I don't have enough reason to see him as scum.

Jin, as I said, is doing some pretty classic scum plays. He's lurking and posting rolelists without much explanation or thought behind them. With that said, I'm beginning to think he might be a better lynch than full retard Chandler. However, Nina is displaying some similar behaviors, so I might just be getting this idea from their low post counts.

25-06-2012
Nina

What's so retarded about what I do?

25-06-2012
Jabba

Got a idea.

Why not vote Jin up for technician? If there is no kill, we keep doing it. I'm positive there is only 1 mafia in this vault, not sure why Yoda believes there are 2.

Now, if we perhaps do role block Jin and the Mafia no kills, we do it again. This will clear somebody of mafia(most likely)..

If there are no kills at 3 nights, then of course Jin will be suspicious then.

What do you guys think? I'm just throwing out there.

25-06-2012
Yoda

3 hidden any.
What if mafia doesn't kill to get Jin lynched?
3 days aren't that much.

And a very important question: Why do you think that our enclave member here is able to kill someone?

25-06-2012
Ross

i'm back baby

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:
3 hidden any.
What if mafia doesn't kill to get Jin lynched?
3 days aren't that much.

And a very important question: Why do you think that our enclave member here is able to kill someone?

I brought up that point earlier, thanks for noticing it, too.

And, you've got a good point, so, I'll ask the GM.

Can the mafia teams kill within our vault? How would it work?

25-06-2012
Chandler

Even if there isn't a killing Enclave member, there is still a neutral player in here, so he might be a killer too.

25-06-2012
FM Game Master

Can the mafia teams kill within our vault? How would it work?
- Vault 37 is treated as its own individual game; a single member of each mafia team may choose to skip their night action to be sent to kill someone, if they are eligible.

25-06-2012
Ross

after reading the thread i have decided that the chances of Jin being mafia is not low. But the fact that he wants to be tech and that he's not speaking out against us voting him strikes me as strange. Perhaps there is another mafia member in the vault with us? Maybe that's why he wants tech in the first place? Just a thought. I'll vote Jin anyway.

Beru
June 26th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Boba

I understand for a secret vote we won't be able to see who voted for who, but will we be able to see how many votes each person got? To see if three people who promise to vote for someone actually follow through with their vote?

25-06-2012
FM Game Master

I understand for a secret vote we won't be able to see who voted for who, but will we be able to see how many votes each person got? To see if three people who promise to vote for someone actually follow through with their vote?

Nope, there will be no feedback of any kind. Only the Technician and anyone who tries to kill him will know.

25-06-2012
Beru

Quote:

Nope, there will be no feedback of any kind. Only the Technician and anyone who tries to kill him will know.

If I'm reading this correctly, it makes most sense to vote for someone who you believe is town. I won't state my vote with these circumstances, because it's more likely that scum will misfire this way. I suggest others do the same.

Voting Jin may have some use, but it would require a unique sort of pressuring to work. Unless someone comes up with a convincing argument for roleblocking him, I'll choose "randomly" among those I believe to be town-aligned targets not affected by a roleblock.

25-06-2012
FM Game Master

Well howdy there folks!

Roxy here, just to wish y'all a good night! Feeling a little bit of country music this fine evening will send you off to sleep nicely.

I see on my security monitors that there's some trouble brewing with the pipes in your water treatment room, better send someone down there stat!

In the mean time, here's the story of Texas Red and that good ol' Arizona Ranger... good night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U

Beru
June 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
this gay post serves to separate days

Beru
June 27th, 2012, 04:29 PM
FM Game Master
Day 2: No rest for the wicked
Good morning everyone! Roxy here with Galaxy Radio.

We have some sad news. It appears that Chandler was murdered during the night; we saw signs of a scuffle on our video feeds but could not make out the killers, unfortunately.

His role was... Citizen!

He did not leave a last will.

This is troubling news.

On a lighter note, Brostin was approached for an interview last night but did not respond to our hails. He is eligible for a free lynch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-DUq4ylZ5o

---

Graveyard:

Chandler (Citizen): Murdered by traitorous Strike Force members in the vault. [Night 1]

26-06-2012
Brostin
Re: Day 2: No rest for the wicked
FIRST

26-06-2012
Brostin
how many killing roles are there?... how come only 1 death?

26-06-2012
Brostin
[QUOTE=Brostin]well I think protective is better considering how many killing roles there are... helps towns survivabilty, but of course it has its down falls if you're saving a scum member... but of the 2, I hate roleblocking damnit lol

hmmm I think Yoda is very vocal... but that worries me... usually the most town people are the best scum roles... so I'd say for a leader him, but maybe not for the right reasons...

I think the vault definitely favours scum... because usually when all the good people in town die off you know who the mafia members are jus by the fact that they wouldnt have nothing but new people in them... but really I like the concept, because it gives the better players more of a survivability... if you dont mean the anon accounts and just the fact that all the threads go into one place... I think it really favours scum just because people have no idea where it is and cant discuss all their actions in full... give a better understanding of the day...

yes very in favour... if we get a reliable lead, like someone attacked and at the same time someone being a lookout on them... there are many instances where a lynch on day 2 could come in very handy

hmmm this is a toss up.... I think Yoda is being too townie, and trying to push the scum hunting a little far to get people to target other people like Jabba... but there are a couple of people that have been posting to get people lynch happy... I shall continue to investigate

Sorry I'm not being very active... I have been posting enough to stay active and reading the posts to sort through who I think as scummy.. I just dont want to come out as a huge scum hunter... because if I get taken out and I'm the BLANK, thats a huge blow to the town...

how often should I post to be deemed "active enough"?

this is kinda retarded... there are people that havent even posted... this is like a 40 person game... I posted enough to stay incognito, but at the same time be active... I even entered a contest day 0... I'm not gonna say I'm the most active person here... but I'm pretty sure that considering day 1 there are like 6 pages and 40 people playing this game... I wasnt the least active...

anyways... lynch me if you want... but I can guarentee those who want to, are probably mafia

26-06-2012
Brostin
here were the questions asked

Hello Brostin,

You've been approached for a Radio Interview. This is because of your non-existant contribution to day chat in your vault on Day 1.

You will need to answer each of these questions with adequately significant answers; they must be of a reasonable length and state your opinions, trollish answers will not be satisfactory. If these questions are not answered you will be eligible for a free lynch on Day 2.

Question 1:

Do you think the Technician position should be used for its protective abilities, or role-blocking abilities?

Question 2:

Who do you consider to be the most reliable Town leader right now?

Question 3:

Do you think your vault favours scum roles or the NCR?

Question 4:

Are you in favour of a lynch on day 2?

Question 5:

Who do you consider to be the most suspicious player, and can you provide tangible examples of why you think this?

26-06-2012
Jabba
[QUOTE=Brostin;146142]Quote:
well I think protective is better considering how many killing roles there are... helps towns survivabilty, but of course it has its down falls if you're saving a scum member... but of the 2, I hate roleblocking damnit lol

hmmm I think Yoda is very vocal... but that worries me... usually the most town people are the best scum roles... so I'd say for a leader him, but maybe not for the right reasons...

I think the vault definitely favours scum... because usually when all the good people in town die off you know who the mafia members are jus by the fact that they wouldnt have nothing but new people in them... but really I like the concept, because it gives the better players more of a survivability... if you dont mean the anon accounts and just the fact that all the threads go into one place... I think it really favours scum just because people have no idea where it is and cant discuss all their actions in full... give a better understanding of the day...

yes very in favour... if we get a reliable lead, like someone attacked and at the same time someone being a lookout on them... there are many instances where a lynch on day 2 could come in very handy

hmmm this is a toss up.... I think Yoda is being too townie, and trying to push the scum hunting a little far to get people to target other people like Jabba... but there are a couple of people that have been posting to get people lynch happy... I shall continue to investigate

Sorry I'm not being very active... I have been posting enough to stay active and reading the posts to sort through who I think as scummy.. I just dont want to come out as a huge scum hunter... because if I get taken out and I'm the BLANK, thats a huge blow to the town...

how often should I post to be deemed "active enough"?

this is kinda retarded... there are people that havent even posted... this is like a 40 person game... I posted enough to stay incognito, but at the same time be active... I even entered a contest day 0... I'm not gonna say I'm the most active person here... but I'm pretty sure that considering day 1 there are like 6 pages and 40 people playing this game... I wasnt the least active...

anyways... lynch me if you want... but I can guarentee those who want to, are probably mafia

Wow, pay attention, please.

There are 9 people in each vault.

26-06-2012
Brostin
I don't get it... if there are 9 people in each vault... then how are they split up... will they all be townies... this game is fucked... I was wondering why there wasnt alot of people posting... being ignorant to the rules isnt a reason to kick someone... but w/e I dont even care anymore... I'm sheriff... but my role is pretty much pointless... cause apparently there is:
A Sane Sheriff will behave as normal.
A Naive Sheriff will see everyone as 'Not Suspicious'.
A Paranoid Sheriff will see everyone as 'Suspicious'.
An Insane Sheriff will see 'Suspicious' people as 'Not Suspicious' and vice versa.

so unless I KNOW what sheriff I am... I'm just shooting fish in a barrel... kinda pointless... but lynch away townies

26-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
I don't get it... if there are 9 people in each vault... then how are they split up... will they all be townies... this game is fucked... I was wondering why there wasnt alot of people posting... being ignorant to the rules isnt a reason to kick someone... but w/e I dont even care anymore... I'm sheriff... but my role is pretty much pointless... cause apparently there is:
A Sane Sheriff will behave as normal.
A Naive Sheriff will see everyone as 'Not Suspicious'.
A Paranoid Sheriff will see everyone as 'Suspicious'.
An Insane Sheriff will see 'Suspicious' people as 'Not Suspicious' and vice versa.

so unless I KNOW what sheriff I am... I'm just shooting fish in a barrel... kinda pointless... but lynch away townies

Exit this thread.

Read the info.

26-06-2012
Boba
Who was our Tech last night? It was not I!

26-06-2012
Boba
I should also ask, did anyone discover anything last night that they feel comfortable with sharing?

26-06-2012
Brostin
LMFAO I'll admit I didnt read the rules... but god damn everythings a friggin novel... even when she sent me my role it was like 3 pages long... like I'm into finding scum and reading through peoples messages to find flaws... but reading 30 pages of rp I don't really give a shit about doesn't appeal to me lol... sorry roxy I know you work hard on it, but I don't have the time to read a novel :P... I will post in a minute with a role list and what I think the roles are :D

26-06-2012
Brostin
Hidden Enclave (Yoda/Jin)
Hidden Neutral (Jabba/Ross)
Hidden NCR (Yoda/Beru)
Hidden NCR (Brostin)
Hidden NCR (Boba/Ross)
Citizen Chandler
Hidden Any (Jabba/Yoda)
Hidden Any (anyone)
Hidden Any (anyone)

this is friggin hard cause we could have anyone for the last 3 roles... but Imma guess 1 town 1 neutral 1 mafia...

My thoughts on everyone:

Jin: he voted himself for technician, but once people started agreeing with this went silent... I'm guessing he was saying he wanted to be technician to act like he didnt have a night action... also explains why there was only one kill yesterday...

Yoda: acting too "Important" and one citizen is already down... he's either a citizen that is one of the hidden any's.. or hes WIFOM mafia, or neutral trying to stay alive

Jabba: seems too much like he just wants to survive... reaks of neutral to me... probably survivor or something to that nature

Beru: didnt really push taking the technician job but hinted towards it... my guess is town PR trying to stay alive but not lose his night action... or mafia trying to get a kill but seem in conspicuous

Ross: didn't post much, I don't know if lurking is good for scum considering there is only 1 confirmed scum in this vault, theyd probably want to be the most outspoken one, not to seem like scum... so hes a candidate for town PR or maybe neutral for me

Nina: also a non poster, seems legit town PR... or maybe neutral

Boba: was first to ask for the technician vote... so I'm going to guess he is not a killing role, but I'm not going to rule out scum, maybe neutral... from the way he talks though town PR is very possible

Brostin: He's very sexy, kinda quiet... claims sheriff but that's probably bullshit... obvious mafia/sexy

26-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Hidden Enclave (Yoda/Jin)
Hidden Neutral (Jabba/Ross)
Hidden NCR (Yoda/Beru)
Hidden NCR (Brostin)
Hidden NCR (Boba/Ross)
Citizen Chandler
Hidden Any (Jabba/Yoda)
Hidden Any (anyone)
Hidden Any (anyone)

this is friggin hard cause we could have anyone for the last 3 roles... but Imma guess 1 town 1 neutral 1 mafia...

My thoughts on everyone:

Jin: he voted himself for technician, but once people started agreeing with this went silent... I'm guessing he was saying he wanted to be technician to act like he didnt have a night action... also explains why there was only one kill yesterday...

Yoda: acting too "Important" and one citizen is already down... he's either a citizen that is one of the hidden any's.. or hes WIFOM mafia, or neutral trying to stay alive

Jabba: seems too much like he just wants to survive... reaks of neutral to me... probably survivor or something to that nature

Beru: didnt really push taking the technician job but hinted towards it... my guess is town PR trying to stay alive but not lose his night action... or mafia trying to get a kill but seem in conspicuous

Ross: didn't post much, I don't know if lurking is good for scum considering there is only 1 confirmed scum in this vault, theyd probably want to be the most outspoken one, not to seem like scum... so hes a candidate for town PR or maybe neutral for me

Nina: also a non poster, seems legit town PR... or maybe neutral

Boba: was first to ask for the technician vote... so I'm going to guess he is not a killing role, but I'm not going to rule out scum, maybe neutral... from the way he talks though town PR is very possible

Brostin: He's very sexy, kinda quiet... claims sheriff but that's probably bullshit... obvious mafia/sexy

Just wondering why you claim Sheriff when there is a possibility of no doctors?

26-06-2012
Yoda
Ok seriously this dude is acting like the dumbest person on earth, if he's jester he didn't play very well.

26-06-2012
Yoda
In any case Brostin is useless. He's not reading the information threads at all, he posted the questions he was asked (is this allowed?!), he posts some role list to be "active" and complains about reading a "novel".

26-06-2012
Yoda
Was Brostin allowed to post his interview questions?

26-06-2012
FM Game Master
Quote:
Was Brostin allowed to post his interview questions?

If he'd answered them in time they would have been posted for all to see anyway :)

- Roxy is off to hit the sack

26-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
If he'd answered them in time they would have been posted for all to see anyway :)

- Roxy is off to hit the sack

Bye Roxy, have a good sleep.

26-06-2012
Yoda
Why didn't you answer the questions now Brostin? Hello Jabba!

26-06-2012
Beru
Did you get a night action in, Brostin? I think this radiation is making people act funny.

26-06-2012
Brostin
I was told to put them into day chat to "plead" for my life... this is all horse shit... and to be honest my first ngiht action was to check Yoda... but apparently there was no actions that day... and I had no idea that day 1 ended already and day 2 was about to start... I answered the questions like 2 minutes after the day was posted anyways...

And sheriff is useless really.. does more harm then good.. if I see someone as suspicious it's a moot point and could end up lynching town if I am Insane sheriff... really it'd be smart too keep all sheriffs alive, because as soon as other sheriffs turn up dead with their specific roles then we know whether sheriffs findings are good or not...

And I don't really care to tell you the truth... because I don't play the way the game host wants me too I get free lynched... I posted day 0 and day 1... just caus I didnt understand the gay vault stuff and dont read through the 300 pages of crap to get to the basic rules... I should be considered a free lynch... w/e lynch me... it just goes to show whos town and whos mafia

26-06-2012
Brostin
and really if I were on the free lynch train... you guys would be asking for my role anyways.... so I was being premptive cause I'm awesome like that ;)

26-06-2012
Brostin
and to re-answer my question about the vault... no I think its gay... doesnt really benefit either side... if anythign scum I guess though cause they get their own night chat outside of the vault where fellow townies could trade information... I woulda much rather preferred a huge chat because then you can see everyones playstyles... instead of being locked up here with a few people... thats the way I was hoping it would be... then when I have time I could look through all the messages and make a scum list like I usually make to try and weed out roles and find scum by process of elimination... but now just because I have a job and a social life and can't be head scum hunter... I get free lynched... I do things my way... sorry they arent on your schedule...

too be fair... I am sorry I didnt submit my night action... but I've said since day 1 that I dont like the smell of yoda and said I was going to check him n1... but time passed days passed faster then I thought and I didnt get the action in... sorry Roxy, but you should make a "Mafia for Dummies" post about the bare BASIC rules of the game... cause as a newer player I had no idea about half of this shit... and wasnt about to read through the schematics of the game to get the answer... I'm obviously not king shit at this game, nor do I pretend to be... I just enjoy the basic premiss of it... you need to make things more clear and basic for the newer players... just a suggestion

26-06-2012
Boba
Thank you Chandler for taking the bullet last round with the false "Sheriff" claim.

Did exactly what a good Citizen does, and for that, we honor you and your sacrifice.

26-06-2012
Boba
Who was the Technician last night?

26-06-2012
Beru
Quote:
Who was the Technician last night?

I'm going to guess that it was Jin.

26-06-2012
Boba
Time for me to cement my award of "BEST FM MAFIA NEWCOMER" with my second huge sleuthing find!

The First) That Town should use the Technician Role to defuse the Mafia player instead of using it as a way to protect a important Town Role.

The Second) That if you go to members and search each players name, you can see who died last night.

The list of players who did not survive Night 1
Chewbacca (dead)
Chandler (dead)
Rachel (dead)
Hayley (dead)
Heihachi (dead)
Eddy (dead)

With this game having 52 players and roughly 9/10 people to a vault, thats probably 4 kills for the Mafia and 2 kills by other means (One Mafia kill coming from our vault). Simply, we can basically confirm at least 6 killing roles this game (unless a vault lynched.)

26-06-2012
Boba
Brostin, this is for you. A PSA from Boba Dog

http://epicfunnys.com/pictures/photo...-boba-fett.jpg (http://epicfunnys.com/pictures/photoshop_funnies/dogg-bounty-hunter-star-wars-boba-fett.jpg)

26-06-2012
Ross
Ross is here guys.

26-06-2012
Ross
Just out of curiosity, did anything happen to anyone last night? Nothing happened to me.

26-06-2012
Boba
Not me. Anyone else?

27-06-2012
Jin
Quote:
Time for me to cement my award of "BEST FM MAFIA NEWCOMER" with my second huge sleuthing find!

The First) That Town should use the Technician Role to defuse the Mafia player instead of using it as a way to protect a important Town Role.

The Second) That if you go to members and search each players name, you can see who died last night.

Chewbacca (dead)
Chandler (dead)
Rachel (dead)
Hayley (dead)
Heihachi (dead)
Eddy (dead)

With this game having 52 players and roughly 9/10 people to a vault, thats probably 4 kills for the Mafia and 2 kills by other means (One Mafia kill coming from our vault). Simply, we can basically confirm at least 6 killing roles this game (unless a vault lynched.)

You forget that there are two mafia teams, AND the mafia in each vault can kill separately.

I was not the technician last night.
I suspect that Yoda was the technician last night.
Nothing occured to me last night.

27-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:

Chewbacca (dead)
Chandler (dead)
Rachel (dead)
Hayley (dead)
Heihachi (dead)
Eddy (dead)

I already said that yesterday.

27-06-2012
Jin
Quote:
I already said that yesterday.

Can you say something more productive, instead of "I said that yesterday"

27-06-2012
Jin
I analyzed Jabba's posts from day 1, and they mostly consist of "I want to be technician" , "This will be good for everybody" , "think about WIFOM" and " XXX copied what i said..... "

27-06-2012
Jin
-vote Brostin for free lynch
As far as I see it, failing to submit your night action as a sheriff for ANY reason whatsoever is a TERRIBLE idea.
In short, I'm free-lynching you because you're acting retarded and because you fail to understand free-lynch replaces you, not kill you.

Well... they're similar.

27-06-2012
Brostin
well then you can eat a large engorged dark meated cawk Jin :D

btw no doubt you are doing this considering the review I gave you the page before... as Yoda would say... "Suspicious this is"

27-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin
As far as I see it, failing to submit your night action as a sheriff for ANY reason whatsoever is a TERRIBLE idea.
In short, I'm free-lynching you because you're acting retarded and because you fail to understand free-lynch replaces you, not kill you.

Well... they're similar.

I actually agree with you. This does not hurt us at all, as it actually helps us.

Brostin is going to end up doing more damage to the town than being helpful.

Who knows? I actually find it quite suspicious he keeps bring it up he is probably not a normal Sheriff.

-vote Brostin for Free Lynch

And don't you even tell me to be more productive. As I said, I give up. If I die, that's all on you and make sure to let the surface know it was your fault.

You, however, feel like mocking people and you are a big gigantic troll in disguise.

27-06-2012
Brostin
Jin=Enclave
Jabba=Hidden Any (Brotherhood)

only reason they would want to lynch me is because of how I summed them up last page... I knew Jabba was scum

27-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Jin=Enclave

only reason they would want to lynch me is because of how I summed them up last page... I knew Jabba was scum

No, you called me a survivor/neutral.

You didn't know shit and you are absolutely retarded.

27-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
Jin=Enclave

If you are not going to take the time to read the rules, this game isn't for you. You've failed so many times and you keep proceeding to do so.

27-06-2012
Yoda
Where do I find the free lynch mechanics btw? Anyways if it just replaces him I'm glad to vote him.

27-06-2012
Boba
I don't think it's to replace him, I think it's to actually LYNCH him. IF that is the case, then that's something we cannot afford to do tonight as it severally dwindles our Vaults numbers.

The more pressing issue is, someone is LYING when they say they were not Technician yesterday. One of us had to be and since everyone has basically denied that they were, that's very troubling.

27-06-2012
Boba
"Free Lynch:

This is quite simple. The townspeople may cast a vote to lynch on a lurker which is independent from the main lynch. Simply put, instead of us as the Hosts handing out the modkills, we give control over to the players. The first people to be 'free-lynched' will be replaced by reserves. Everyone will be notified when there are no reserves left."

And there you have it. We CAN afford to do this.

With three votes we should need one more to HAMMER.

27-06-2012
Yoda

27-06-2012
Boba
Yoda, were you or were you not the Technician last night?

27-06-2012
Brostin
wow... what a douche community... get rid of the new guy cause he didn't understand the rules... no wonder that false truth guy made his own website or w/e

27-06-2012
Jabba
Quote:
wow... what a douche community... get rid of the new guy cause he didn't understand the rules... no wonder that false truth guy made his own website or w/e

Stop being ignorant.

-unvote Brostin

I believe in giving people a second chance.

27-06-2012
FM Game Master
The free lynch rule has achieved its desired effect; Brostin has gone from 0 posts on Day 1 to become one of the most active posters on Day 2.

The free lynch has therefore been revoked.

27-06-2012
Nina
Way to jump the gun on Brostin. Those who trye to lynch him either know something (and should tell us what that is) or are mafia jumping at opportunity. The guy is posting, so what the fuck.
If i didn't know better, i'd guess that Yoda is an arrogant someone who reminds me of someone else previous game, but I know better, so I'll keep that to myself.
I wasn't chosen technician yesterday (to my grand surprise because of how important my role is :D) and nothing I know of happened to me.

Beru
June 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Jabba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina
Way to jump the gun on Brostin. Those who trye to lynch him either know something (and should tell us what that is) or are mafia jumping at opportunity. The guy is posting, so what the fuck.
If i didn't know better, i'd guess that Yoda is an arrogant someone who reminds me of someone else previous game, but I know better, so I'll keep that to myself.
I wasn't chosen technician yesterday (to my grand surprise because of how important my role is :D) and nothing I know of happened to me.

I suspect you now.

I want you to answer a couple of questions.

You contributed nothing day 1 and you were not asked questions in a interview. Do you have some sort of a night chat that allowed you to avoid being asked questions?

27-06-2012
Boba

Quote:

And clearly, Nina does not read a damn thing. Free Lynch does not kill the character, just the guy playing it as they are replaced.

As Jabba stated, you are clearly now a suspect.

27-06-2012
Boba

Off to work in an hour.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Nina to become a Tech since the day is over in 3Hours and 45min.

Suggest everyone else do the same so we have a united front and know for sure who the Technician is.

27-06-2012
Brostin

w00t xD.. thx roxy... now that I GET it lol I'll do better... yes I agree, Nina posted about as much as I did... she'd have to be active somewhere else... even tough you defended me... it's always the most town sounding people that are the most scum... I don't know exaclty who I think is more scum though... Yoda is high on my list, Ninas a candidate... aswell as Jin...

27-06-2012
Brostin

fyi... if theres a lookout.. I suggest being on me tonight... well that goes for any town role that will help or detect what happens to someone. I think I've stated a logical case for why killing sheriffs is useless, and actually detrimental to mafia.. but I dont think they'll listen lol

27-06-2012
Beru

If we can coordinate our technician votes, then yes, putting Nina as the technician is a valid ploy.

-vote Nina

27-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:
w00t xD.. thx roxy... now that I GET it lol I'll do better... yes I agree, Nina posted about as much as I did... she'd have to be active somewhere else... even tough you defended me... it's always the most town sounding people that are the most scum... I don't know exaclty who I think is more scum though... Yoda is high on my list, Ninas a candidate... aswell as Jin...

You claimed me as scum.

Why change your mind?

27-06-2012
Boba

Quote:
If we can coordinate our technician votes, then yes, putting Nina as the technician is a valid ploy.

-vote Nina

Beru, that is NOT how you vote for Technician and you know that....

You have to Private Message the FM Game Master and vote for Nina to be the Technician.

27-06-2012
Nina

Quote:
I suspect you now.

I want you to answer a couple of questions.

You contributed nothing day 1 and you were not asked questions in a interview. Do you have some sort of a night chat that allowed you to avoid being asked questions?

What interview? I posted day 1, even if you dont value my opinion much, there it is.
I was away from home and only have returned today
Luna and Yayap knew I was away day 0 and said I would have to be absent until day 2 to get free lynched, so it was safe. Why they didn't interview me is beyond me, because apparently this is how it works.
Any more questions?
I don't understand why I have to be a suspect for being away day 0, this is beyond nonsense

27-06-2012
Brostin

@Jabba because I see most town friendly folk as scum... you didnt care either way, which leads me to believe you arent hiding anything... but I still have you as a candidate for neutral

27-06-2012
Beru

Quote:
Beru, that is NOT how you vote for Technician and you know that....

You have to Private Message the FM Game Master and vote for Nina to be the Technician.

I know? I was just stating my intent publicly in a nice bolded, yellow post, which is the best way for using the technician as a majority-opinion roleblock.

What the heck, lol.

27-06-2012
Brostin

"Where do I find the free lynch mechanics btw? Anyways if it just replaces him I'm glad to vote him. "
This line troubles me... he jus seems way too keen to seem like town imo... he was told thats how it works... posted that before checking mechanics... then checking mechanics... and then voting... sounds like he wanted us to know he's "hesitant" because he doesnt want to lynch town... but keen when it's just a replacement...

Is no one else getting this vibe?

27-06-2012
FM Game Master

Nina was not interviewed because she was active on Day 1. No one was interviewed on Night 0, Day 0 was an optional day for games, questions and RP.

27-06-2012
Yoda

Why vote Nina when we want to vote a scum player for technician? Nina is probably telling the truth since I was not voted.

27-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:
Why vote Nina when we want to vote a scum player for technician? Nina is probably telling the truth since I was not voted.

Nina will be getting roleblocked tonight.

27-06-2012
Nina

Oh my, you got me pinned mr Policeman

I surrender (http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/Agbartus/kitty-surrender.jpg)

27-06-2012
Brostin

hmm Yoda... sticking up for fellow mafia, we are?

27-06-2012
Nina

Because you clearly made your mind up about me being mafia already.
Yoda is just legit, jabba is a lunatic.

27-06-2012
Jabba

I'm down. Nina should be technician tonight.

27-06-2012
Brostin

Nina is kinda scummy to me... but Yoda screams it... I say if there is a kill tomorrow.. Yoda should be our main vote to be rb'ed

27-06-2012
Jabba

Quote:
Because you clearly made your mind up about me being mafia already.
Yoda is just legit, jabba is a lunatic.

Nina, you should be glad you get immunity tonight.

Why aren't you?

27-06-2012
Nina

Quote:
Nina, you should be glad you get immunity tonight.

Why aren't you?

Because I'm mafia and fear being roleblocked and caught.

Because I do not really care about it, do you?

27-06-2012
Brostin

I dont get something... if there are so many killing roles does that mean no matter what their role really is
(e.g. Janitor, Consig) they can kill within the vault because they are the only one from their group in that vault? so they get designated "Mafioso"... what happens if 2 people from the same mafia are in the same room... which one takes the killing role, or do they choose who loses their secondary powers in night chat?

sorry if this is clear to the rest... just trying to think if we have 2 people from the same mafia, the one without the killing role would want the technician role to show that they are not a killing role.. and also stop their killing role from getting role blocked...

if this is the case I sugget Nina is the killing role, and Yoda is the secondary mafia character trying to get the technician position... jus a thought, I could be wrong on mechanics.. but something to think about

27-06-2012
Yoda

Quote:
I say if there is a kill tomorrow.. Yoda should be our main vote to be rb'ed

You recognized that I wanted to be technician right?

27-06-2012
Yoda

My bad didn't read your last genius post. Sorry dude!

27-06-2012
FM Game Master

This is the news brought to you by Rooxxxxyyyyyy, Galaxy Radio's finest and only voice!

Good night sweet things. Roxy is looking out for you, my slumbering children spread out across those vaults. May your dreams bring happiness, and we will soon be together again. One day remaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDgncPD0bew