PDA

View Full Version : Vault 66 Planning Thread

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Come on Paul, Rodgers, let's work out what to do.

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Oh, poop, smurfs don't get access to this forum.

Roger
June 22nd, 2012, 09:26 PM
What are the conditions of Vault 66?

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
There's nothing special about it. :( It's a boring vault with no special conditions.

However, I am in here with 7 other people. And I just realized I am most likely in here with the other Ventriloquist, LOL.

Roger
June 22nd, 2012, 10:19 PM
While I think in a small enviroment, ventriloquest is OP in the way that it will be a big hit if you die early, it would be amusing as hell if half the people in a vault were ventriloquists/pupets;D

Klaus
June 24th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Due to Luna not informing me if these particular players were chosen or not for each vault, I must assume that they were, otherwise you could end up with as much as 3 killers in one Vault (neutral killer, orange mafia, red mafia).

Therefore, it would make sense for Luna to place both Ventriloquists in the same room (especially with 6 Hidden Anys: 2 Ventriloquists and 4 Puppet accounts. Seems awfully "on the nose" if this is true, however, since the other Ventriloquist would also surely figure this out).

Because detecting us would be a very easy advantage, I should be under the assumption that the other 4 players (2 of them Town, 2 of them neutral) are meant to cause havoc and have a chance at finding us, since the only way to kill with 2 Ventriloquists in the same room would be through lynching (or a neutral killer and/or Town/Neutral with a night action). Something also tells me Luna would want the Ventriloquists to survive to see the surface, just because they are a pretty damn ridiculous role, Lol.

Since a Sane Sheriff would have way too many viable targets at night (puppets appear as Mafia, so he would have at least a 6 in 9 (66.7%) chance at finding mafia), it's highly likely that there is a different form of Sheriff in our Vault (insane/paranoid/naive) or no Sheriff at all. I would not be surprised if there was a Jailor or Vigilante as well, since a Jailor can gather information and a Vigilante would be hesitant to shoot anyone unless they slipped up.

In order to cause confusion and conversations amongst us, Luna would probably like to include a Jester in this Vault to spice it up a bit. And perhaps a Witch, which would be great if it came to having a Jailor/Vigilante in the room, since they would want to avoid the witch at all costs.

Hmm...I'll have to see how Day One goes.

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Based on how Day One progressed, I believe the other Ventriloquist may be in my vault. There was very little discussion. A vote train started up on Lei (received 4/6 votes required for lynch), but there's no guarantee that some of those votes (other than my own) even counted.

I suspect Wicket and Phoebe of being related to the Ventriloquist. The third account is likely Rachel, though it may be Lei or Bragg. Otherwise, the other Ventriloquist is in a different vault.

There's not a ton of information to dissect, so it would be best to wait until tomorrow. I'll post some more thoughts in a bit. Hopefully Klaus doesn't die tonight because Wicket seems awfully suspicious of me.