PDA

View Full Version : Night 0 Chat

Forum Mafia GM
June 22nd, 2012, 02:13 PM
Greetings, Strike Force members.

You shall all have access to your vaults momentarily. I expect you'll have a LOT to discuss tonight.

Beru
June 22nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1rucFa7PE8

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
Why hello there everyone.

Just a word of advice: we have a second Ventriloquist in play, which means the opposing mafia has one at their disposal as well. There are 52 players, but only 48 roles. If no one else notices this in day chat, as soon as a puppet dies they will.

We have an odd setup. A lot of disguising roles.

And thank god Hayley isn't in this group because I so badly want to kill her.

Gaunt
June 22nd, 2012, 02:32 PM
Hi so I am trying to wrap my head around this, as well as being in the mafia chat I am also in vault five, for a while anyways. Is that my day chat for the time being and we are all separated into groups or is that something special? Are any of you in vaults?

Beru
June 22nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm in vault 37, so I'm guessing the latter.

Beru
June 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
I'm in vault 37, so I'm guessing the latter.

Actually, I think it's both.

I'M ALL ALONE IN THIS VAULT.

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
I would read your Vault FAQ. I don't think we are allowed to talk about the Vault until Vault chat has been opened (and then you can discuss it with any players in your vault in that thread or--for people that are alone--discuss it in the FAQ thread with Luna).

We should wait for Luna before discussing Vault-related things any further.

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Also, these are my smurfs accounts for the Ventriloquist:

-Rodgers (that terrible noob who wanted to know when he'd receive his role card. Not to be confused with Roger)
-Paul (that Tekken guy who said "Punch punch kick kick")

Forum Mafia GM
June 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel members may begin discussion immediately.

Trust me, you'll need the time to work together.

I was simply asking people to not talk about the vaults outside of the game :)

Beru
June 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Role List for Vault 37:

Hidden Enclave
Hidden Neutral
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Hidden NCR
Citizen
Hidden Any - (This is Nina)
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

---

Participants of Vault 37:

Beru
Boba
Brostin
Chandler
Jabba
Jin
Nina
Ross
Yoda

Klaus
June 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Hmm...alright, I have questions.

Are there any restrictions in any of your vaults? Is there anything odd about them mentioned in the RP? Any particular settings?

There are no night actions for night zero and no night actions for night three, which means we will have to blend into day chat.

Beru
June 22nd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Hmm...alright, I have questions.

Are there any restrictions in any of your vaults? Is there anything odd about them mentioned in the RP? Any particular settings?

There are no night actions for night zero and no night actions for night three, which means we will have to blend into day chat.

Due to the various mechanical problems that the vault faces on a nightly basis, a Technician must be appointed each day.

The Technician will be appointed by all of the players via a secret ballot - one vote per person, highest number of votes by the end of the day wins (in the event of a tie it will be randomized).

The Technician will roam around the corridors of Vault 37 all night, fixing things. This will take up all of their time, so the Technician will be role-blocked. Since the Technician is a highly valuable member of the vault and shouldn't be disturbed, no one will dare attack him, giving the Technician night-kill immunity for the night.

A new Technician must be voted for each day, and they will replace the old Technician. A player may be voted as the Technician multiple days in a row.

Forum Mafia GM
June 23rd, 2012, 02:39 AM
I have been asked if Nina could be replaced.

I'm approaching a replacement now to see if he is interested, but this is a decision to be made by all of you.

If she doesn't speak during Day 1, she will be radio interviewed on Night 1, and she will be up for a free lynch on Day 2 is she does not respond.

COM identity can be supplied on request, you may be able to contact them personally.

Roger
June 23rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I don't want to wait until D2 to get a replacement. It would mean that Beru would have to spend the entirety of D1 solo, and have the replacement having to do more catcing up(even though I'm hoping the replacement is someone like Elixir or Raptorblaze, who will be bothered to do all the reading.)

Anyway in which you could speed up the process? Claim tommrow that Nina requested a replacement effective immediately?

Law
June 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
I would also prefer a replacement as soon as possible.

Forum Mafia GM
June 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
The replacement has been contacted.

Nina's original player will be offered a spot on the reserve list.

Roger
June 23rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks Luna:)

Beru
June 23rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
I have been asked if Nina could be replaced.

I'm approaching a replacement now to see if he is interested, but this is a decision to be made by all of you.

If she doesn't speak during Day 1, she will be radio interviewed on Night 1, and she will be up for a free lynch on Day 2 is she does not respond.

COM identity can be supplied on request, you may be able to contact them personally.

Who is Nina, then?

I'm able to contact most people. I'd like to think that I can make the decision for my partner.

Roger
June 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Make copys of all your day chats for the next night. If we all look at everyone elses day chats we may be able to advise and consult the individuals in that vault.

Not too much still to talk about. If Nina comes on before night end, we can talk to her. If not, Roger out.

Nina
June 23rd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Sup WHy so replace me
I couldnt log in for a while, and my account was given to someone new.
Luckily someone new wasn't online either so I got it back.

Roger
June 23rd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Sup WHy so replace me
I couldnt log in for a while, and my account was given to someone new.
Luckily someone new wasn't online either so I got it back.

Oookay. So are you the orriginal Nina or a replacement?

Nina
June 23rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
Well, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed pardner
Clearly I'm the old Nina and not very happy with you.

Law
June 23rd, 2012, 04:32 PM
Well, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed pardner
Clearly I'm the old Nina and not very happy with you.

And we are all not happy with you for posting absolutely nothing since the game started.

Forum Mafia GM
June 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
I apologize, you were absent and someone in this team informed me that you were away for the next few days.

I was overzealous, at least there is no harm done ^^ But l2login once in a while!

Beru
June 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
And we are all not happy with you for posting absolutely nothing since the game started.
Meow.

Nina
June 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM
I was away, and I was counting on making it since day 0 isn't of much importance, but luvckily i've been warned in time to get back.
Drama aside, dont jump the gun like that again.
Anything to discuss?

Klaus
June 24th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Guys, remember this:

-You are supposed to know nothing about your particular Vault (or any Vault) unless you are either a) a player with a night chat or b) had PM conversations with Luna throughout the past 36 hours.
-Therefore, it would be advisable for several of you to ask questions to Luna (in green) during your day chats to appear more helpful to the Town. Obviously do not appear too helpful or the opposing mafia/neutral killers may opt to kill you, but try to do enough to avoid getting scouted by a Sheriff, jailed by a Jailor, or shot by a Vigilante.

Forum Mafia GM
June 24th, 2012, 04:52 AM
This chat will be closed in approximately an hour.

You will still be able to view this forum during the day, just not post.

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 09:09 PM
I wish I was in one of your "no night kills" vaults.

Dying would be so sad. =(

Gaunt
June 25th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I wish I was in one of your "no night kills" vaults.

Dying would be so sad. =(

I wish I was in one of your "night kill" vaults.

Killing would be so fun. =)

Klaus
June 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I wish I was in one of your "night kill" vaults.

Killing would be so fun. =)

I'm not allowed to kill though =(.

Roger
June 25th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Let's start discussing how it's going to look on D4 when everyone comes together. I have a random sheriff claim in my vault, and if it does turn out to be legit, it is possible that D4 could come with my vault mates calling for my blood. While I am almost guaranteed to survive until D4 (the only 2 ways to die in my vault is with the revolver, which I have, or getting caught by the veteran trap, and my night ability is a 1-shot), it would be a major setback if died before I could disguise out. With the vigilante gun, I can single handedly kill 3 people in 3 nights, with no one being able to trace me. Therefore, it may be in are best interests to try and keep me alive at all costs when the vaults open if there is indeed an issue.

Klaus
June 26th, 2012, 12:36 AM
While we can attempt to plan for Day 4, it could all be for naught. There are simply too many variables to plan that far ahead (namely, how many of us are still alive, how many neutrals are still alive, how many orange mafia are still alive). Plus, we don't have access to at least two of the vaults and are missing 14 players (it'd actually be pretty funny if there's one vault with 14 players in it, but I doubt it).

But yes, chances are you will survive until Day 4, which means you can utilize the Vigilante gun and the Disguiser action. In fact, it would probably be ideal to have you use both actions in one night, because players from your vault should quickly realize that there will be an extra kill once the Vigi gun is used (but, then again, there many ways to explain this away, such as a Witch [and then disguising the following night]).

My prospects depend on the following two nights. It is highly unlikely I will die through lynching, but one kill directed at Klaus will kill all three of my accounts (:sadface:).

It will definitely be easier to prepare for Day 4 tomorrow night, since we will have an idea of what's in each vault.

Gaunt
June 26th, 2012, 01:56 AM
While we can attempt to plan for Day 4, it could all be for naught. There are simply too many variables to plan that far ahead (namely, how many of us are still alive, how many neutrals are still alive, how many orange mafia are still alive). Plus, we don't have access to at least two of the vaults and are missing 14 players (it'd actually be pretty funny if there's one vault with 14 players in it, but I doubt it).

Quoted for truth

Beru
June 27th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the Mafia distribution is 2/0, 2/0, 1/1, 1/1, 0/2, 0/2 among Vaults.
Would someone like to help me determine neutral and killing neutral distribution?

Forum Mafia GM
June 27th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Klaus is not answering his radio - something must have happened, but you aren't sure what.

Roger has randomly been selected as temporary Strike Force team leader - anyone that doesn't submit an action may have their action directed by Roger, temporarily.