PDA

View Full Version : Who do I go to if a bug caused me to miss out on an achievement and points?

Liquidator
June 18th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I successfully got a bus to run over the mafia, but didn't get the Licensed to Kill achievement and didn't get my points. I PMed someone here who mentioned that it was a bug and asked who I would go to in order to repair my account and add the achievement and points but I never got an answer on that. Who can I give my SC Mafia info to so that this can be fixed up? Thanks.

Blazer
June 18th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I successfully got a bus to run over the mafia, but didn't get the Licensed to Kill achievement and didn't get my points. I PMed someone here who mentioned that it was a bug and asked who I would go to in order to repair my account and add the achievement and points but I never got an answer on that. Who can I give my SC Mafia info to so that this can be fixed up? Thanks.

A moderator ^^

Liquidator
June 18th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Any mods around wanna help me out with this?

Ash
June 18th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Hello Liquidator,

I am a moderator and I am here to offer my help to you. First I would like to inform you that some of the achievements are bugged, and they will be unbugged when SC2 patch 1.5 comes out. We cannot give you the achievement even if you provide proof, you will have to re-earn them after the patch. I'm sorry for your loss, you will just have to be patient. :|

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM
you will just have to be patience

Ash
June 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM
you will just have to be patience
uh wat?

Raptorblaze
June 18th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Hello Liquidator,

I am a moderator and I am here to offer my help to you. First I would like to inform you that some of the achievements are bugged, and they will be unbugged when SC2 patch 1.5 comes out. We cannot give you the achievement even if you provide proof, you will have to re-earn them after the patch. I'm sorry for your loss, you will just have to be patient. :|

With the exception of the fact that his claim of moderator-hood is total crap, you basically do have to re-earn the achievement, as far as I know we can't award specific achievements.

Bruno
June 18th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I am actually a moderator, and I just banned Ash for posing as a moderator.

Basically, everything he and Raptorblaze said is true.

Would you like to join the Brotherhood?

Liquidator
June 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I have to re-earn it? That's awful. It was hard as hell to have it happen once. No one can just edit my account and add in the achievement/points? Lame.

EliteMarine
June 18th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Yeah that does suck.

Wish I had something here to boost your spirits.

Blazer
June 18th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I have to re-earn it? That's awful. It was hard as hell to have it happen once. No one can just edit my account and add in the achievement/points? Lame.

$5

Jim
June 18th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I am actually a moderator, and I just banned Ash for posing as a moderator.

Basically, everything he and Raptorblaze said is true.

Would you like to join the Brotherhood?

How do i join an Brotherhood?

Ambient
June 18th, 2012, 11:22 PM
I already answered this here http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/9086-I-ran-someone-over-with-a-bus-and-did-not-get-Licensed-to-Kill. Posting a new thread is not going to give you a different result.

Duzero
June 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM
I already answered this in PM. Posting on the forum is not going to give you a different result.

But if mommy says no, you have to ask daddy too :P

Liquidator
June 19th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I already answered this here http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/9086-I-ran-someone-over-with-a-bus-and-did-not-get-Licensed-to-Kill. Posting a new thread is not going to give you a different result.

You didn't actually answer my question there. You told me its a bug (duh), but didn't answer if it was fixable. Then I PMed you and asked and I got no response. So I made a new topic to finally get an answer.

Ambient
June 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM
It will be patched in the 1.5 release.

If you do not get an achievement because of a bug. You will have to re-earn it. In this case.

You have to wait until the patch. Just like everyone else.

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM
uh wat?

You fat fuck..

Last edited by Ash; 23 Hours Ago at 09:07 PM.

Liquidator
June 19th, 2012, 07:50 PM
If you do not get an achievement because of a bug. You will have to re-earn it. In this case.

You have to wait until the patch. Just like everyone else.

All you said was that the bug would be fixed. You said nothing about whether or not I'd have to get the achievement again or if someone could fix my account to have the achievement. Hence, this topic was born.

creedkingsx
June 19th, 2012, 08:08 PM
You will have to re-earn it.

You said nothing about whether or not I'd have to get the achievement again.
herm

Crimson
June 19th, 2012, 08:12 PM
All you said was that the bug would be fixed. You said nothing about whether or not I'd have to get the achievement again or if someone could fix my account to have the achievement. Hence, this topic was born.

You will have to re-earn it, as Ambient said. However, you are not wrong for reassuring.

Nick
June 19th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I think he is asking if someone will help him to hack his bankfile...

Liquidator
June 20th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I didn't even notice the re-earn part. Regardless, it's good to double check whether or not anyone is capable of adding it to my bankfile or whatever...so I did...and the answer was no. Oh well. Sucks.