PDA

View Full Version : SFM XIV: Stop the Bomb!

Pages : [1] 2

McJesus
June 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Night 1:

It was a peaceful day in mafiaville, people across the internet had gathered to engage in friendly banter and play some mafia. Everything was peaceful and quiet as everyone went through their day to day lives, until today.

At 6:00pm a large explosion was heard throughout mafiaville. The offices of Dark Revenant, feared leader of mafiaville had been bombed. Unfortunatly for him not a single fuck was given about DR, however the action sparked chaos and uncertainty in the citizens.

Soon after the explosion a note was found and played for all of mafiaville to hear, "We have destroyed your precious leader but this is only the beggining, we will destroy mafiaville in three days unless you surrender ten million dollars." Mafiaville was way too stubborn to surrender to the terrorists.

But out of nowhere a solution appeared. McJesus did some investigative work and rounded up a cast of characters that he believed to have the terrorists among them. In this group were the two secret agents whos identities weren't known even to themselves as well as the dealers of the infamous black market to assist the players in stopping the bomb.

McJesus was a very sadistic fellow, he knew full well who the terrorists were but was sadistic enough to turn the fait of mafiaville into a game. He laughed and reminded everyone of the stakes, tick tock!

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY: 3 DAYS REMAIN

Rolelist:
Terrorists:
Terrorist Leader
Bodyguard
Secret Agents:
Vigilante
Jailer
Bystanders (rest of the town):
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
The Black Market (Neutrals):
Gun Merchant
Armour Merchant
Information Merchant

Player List:
-creedkingsx
-Phyr
-CmG
-Clementine
-Brendan
-SirBlayzalot
-Straykiwi
-Glip
-Bahkieh
-Duzero
-Grimrailer

Night will end around http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+18th+2012+10%3A00pm but possibly a little bit later because I have plans that night. That time is the cut off for all night actions however!

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 09:04 PM
pfft plans, right...

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Nobody died?

McJesus
June 18th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Day 1:

Phyr was a loyal citizen of mafiaville, he hosted several peoples forum mafia ideas for fun and was pretty cool. Unfortunatly he was found dead last night, shot up by the terrorists. Phyr had taken up the hobby of selling guns and was the gun merchant. He left a last will:

I was the Gun Merchant that wins with Town (not anymore I guess)! I gave a gun to Bahkieh as Town needs as much kills as possible to find and kill the Terrorist Leader.
I recommend a mass role claim. I expect 5 Citizen claims. Lynch one of them and coordinate Bahkieh's gun with the Vigilante shot and the Jailor execution and Town should have the game in the bag.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY: 2.5 DAYS REMAIN

Rolelist:
Terrorists:
Terrorist Leader
Bodyguard
Secret Agents:
Vigilante
Jailer
Bystanders (rest of the town):
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
The Black Market (Neutrals):
Armour Merchant
Information Merchant

Player List:
-creedkingsx
-CmG
-Clementine
-Brendan
-SirBlayzalot
-Straykiwi
-Glip
-Bahkieh
-Duzero
-Grimrailer

Day will end in 24 hours at 12:00am June 20th (EST)

McJesus
June 18th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Nobody died?

don't post in the thread until I say so

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM
does that mean you say so now?

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 09:28 PM
and there go my chances of killing anyone this game.
:(

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM
hm where are the other 9 people I wonder?

Brendan
June 18th, 2012, 10:04 PM
who is that what the fuck.

straykiwi
June 18th, 2012, 10:44 PM
I'm an information merchant and I sold information to phyr about a citizen.
I can reveal that citizen if you want and he can confirm me.

Are there other investigative roles that I could be posing as? havne't read role list thoroughly

I win with anyone, so yeah DAT SURVIVIN'

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Wow, straykiwi pulling another shady cop/investigative role claim that can't be substantiated. Why sell someone's role to Phyr, and why would you not pick me to investigate as the one investigative role this game? If there are no counterclaims, I'm inclined to believe your role claim... But idk...

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Wow, straykiwi pulling another shady cop/investigative role claim that can't be substantiated. Why sell someone's role to Phyr, and why would you not pick me to investigate as the one investigative role this game? If there are no counterclaims, I'm inclined to believe your role claim... But idk...

So what are you claiming if not citizen?

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 03:16 AM

How is it shady? It would be ridiculous to claim Information Merchant if you weren't, because the real one would quickly call you out, seeing as the real Info Merch will easily win with the town once they lynch the terrorist leader.

The only reason not to reveal as Info Merch would be because the terrorists might choose to target you to prevent you selling them out.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Btw clem, my cop claim was LEGIT in the other games as you can see from the graveyard. In fact I was cop in both phyr's and oop's game :P

I haven't chosen a side yet, and I don't really want to tbh. We'll see what results I get tonight, but it would be really wasteful to lynch/kill me considering you have limited lynches / kills. I will do my best to make it worthwhile keeping me.

Grimrailer is a citizen. Unless anyone would like to CC information merchant, then you should believe me, I have no reason to lie.
Let grimrailer lead the town for today, unless I am CC'd, but I don't see why any town would, or MAF.
My advice to grimrailer would be to get all the other citizen claims, and pick one for lynch. Although this will out power roles, maf might end up hitting an armour merchant[sided with maf, if we believe Phyr] so it's a risk for them to hit PR's.

I really hope I don't get shot. If I get killed by town that's just plain bad because I'm the only investigative role here. If I get killed by maf, then that's just bad because I can win with you.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 04:56 AM
I claim Doctor, COME AT ME MAFIA.... also I nominate myself for lynch if needed :D

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Double post to look extra scummy

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Geez brendan you post a lot

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Geez brendan you post a lot

You received a gun, you should claim a role. Not just post a useless comment.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 06:57 AM
yeahhh claiming a role is really bad for me but whatever. Im doctor

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 06:59 AM
2 doctor claims already, one of you is lying.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Lynch one and vigikill/jail the other one IMO.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Blayz is probably a citizen trying to get shot.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 07:01 AM
well i also received a gun so allow me to at least use it >.>

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:07 AM
If he is a citizen then he is stupid. This is not a game where you fake claim to take a bullet. It is as Phyr said in his last will, mass roleclaim and kill all conflicting claimers before the time runs out.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Not used to the time limit idea sorry.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 07:16 AM
NEVER EVER EVER LYNCH A DOCTOR
EVER.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:17 AM
dude.. I claim doctor, then offer to be lynched... I thought you were good at this derpzero xD.. and besides what do you claim?... mister eager to lynch... btw

-Vote SirBlayzalot

I ain't even mad

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:20 AM
dude.. I claim doctor, then offer to be lynched... I thought you were good at this derpzero xD.. and besides what do you claim?... mister eager to lynch... btw

-Vote SirBlayzalot

I ain't even mad

So you claim citizen then?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I will claim in time, just need some more people to post first.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 07:22 AM
so who waz jaild or waz it no jail night start

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Duzero needs to make sure he can get away with his claim... more people post so Duzero will feel more comfortable about lying about his role plz :D

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:25 AM
@Glip I can see you, I would like you to claim a role please.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Duzero needs to make sure he can get away with his claim... more people post so Duzero will feel more comfortable about lying about his role plz :D

oops_im_busted :shy:

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 07:32 AM
@Glip I can see you, I would like you to claim a role please.

Citizen. My first Forum Mafia game, here :D

Not much to add except that I seriously doubt that Blayz is a terrorist. A terrorist wouldn't play with his own fate like that, and certainly wouldn't claim a role that's so easily contested.

I'm not familiar with this business of cit claiming PR in order to take a bullet for the other PR's. SC2 mafia just has troll cits trying to get shot. RTS gamers can't handle WIFOM of this magnitude, I guess.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:38 AM
lol this game isn't much for the WIFOM I suppose... pretty much jus mass roleclaim and killing off the contesting roles.. really I don't see how terrorists can win considering all the roles are pretty much concrete... once we have a mass roleclaim it's gg... I think their worst luck was killing cit... cause atleast if we had 5 cit claims they'd have leeway...

Also Armor Merchant works for Mafia now... so make sure to say who you shoot in LW... cause they may be immune...

DUZERO START CLAIMIN NIG

-Vote Shoot Duzero in the testicles

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM
lol this game isn't much for the WIFOM I suppose... pretty much jus mass roleclaim and killing off the contesting roles.. really I don't see how terrorists can win considering all the roles are pretty much concrete... once we have a mass roleclaim it's gg... I think their worst luck was killing cit... cause atleast if we had 5 cit claims they'd have leeway...

Also Armor Merchant works for Mafia now... so make sure to say who you shoot in LW... cause they may be immune...

DUZERO START CLAIMIN NIG

-Vote Shoot Duzero in the testicles

You didn't claim yet. I wanna hear you say it!

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:45 AM
I wanna hear you SCREAM MAH NAME... SCREAM IT WHILE CARESSING PENGUINS AND I'LL GIVE YOU CLAIM

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
I wanna hear you SCREAM MAH NAME... SCREAM IT WHILE CARESSING PENGUINS AND I'LL GIVE YOU CLAIM

You will scream tonight before I shoot you, I'm the vigilante.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:48 AM
BRING IT BIOTCH...

Still think he's a Dirka Dirka Mohammed Ghad Bomber... someone else claim Vig so we can start the fire :D

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:50 AM
btw... is Grim-Railer Grim-Demon Incarnate?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:50 AM
BRING IT BIOTCH...

Still think he's a Dirka Dirka Mohammed Ghad Bomber... someone else claim Vig so we can start the fire :D

You still haven't claimed ;)

-Vote Sirblayzalot

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:53 AM
You still haven't screamed my name while caressing penguins.... you know my role, the fact that your making such a big deal out of it makes you look scummy... I hope the real vig shoots you in the Medulla Omblongata

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM
You still haven't screamed my name while caressing penguins.... you know my role, the fact that your making such a big deal out of it makes you look scummy... I hope the real vig shoots you in the Medulla Omblongata

Yes, I guess you are the bodyguard trying to take the hit d1 and hope that your terrorist leader somehow survives to the end (don't count on it)

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Woah I missed out on so much sleeping! LOL,
And my role was claimed for me, so I guess I just have to see where to go from here.
It smells in here.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 07:58 AM
@Brendan, why you no claim? Out of roles? :O

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 07:58 AM
You caught me... I'm tryin to save da boss... sorry boss... tried to save you... but Duzero's detective skills are jus too much :(

real vigilante shoot him tonight plz

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
kk thats 3 cit claims 1 doctor 1 vigil... all we need now is jailor... then counter

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:04 AM
kk thats 3 cit claims 1 doctor 1 vigil... all we need now is jailor... then counter

I only see 2 cit claims, glip and grimrailer.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Terrorist Leader - ???
Bodyguard - ???
Vigilante - Duzero?
Jailer - ???
Doctor - Bahkeih (with gun)
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Grim Railer
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Gun Merchant - Phy(confirmed
Armour Merchant - ???
Information Merchant - StrayKiwi(Confirmed, or helping maf)

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Duzero... I'm actually worried your not playing dumb...

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 08:07 AM
also can jailor jail on lynch days?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:08 AM
-unvote for now

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Duzero... I'm actually worried your not playing dumb...

We'll see about that, won't we?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:11 AM
also can jailor jail on lynch days?

Jailer has two executions and can jail and execute on lynch days. If jailer does not execute he roleblocks and provides night immunity to target. cannot jail night 1

There was no info in the FAQ thread, found this in the setup approvals thread.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 08:14 AM
kk well I'm going afk for a bit... leave my vote on someone who hasnt talked to put on the heat

-Vote creedkingsx

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I find the triple post funny, as well as the double posts.

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 08:20 AM
I find the triple post funny, as well as the double posts.

Why are they funny? We're not allowed to edit posts, so if we think of more stuff to say after we just posted, we have to double-post.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Creedkingsx, CmG, Brendan and Clementine haven't claimed yet, any of those are a good target to pressure but since blayz already chose one i'll follow suite.

-Vote creedkingsx

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Why are they funny? We're not allowed to edit posts, so if we think of more stuff to say after we just posted, we have to double-post.

Look at the time intervals, if you you have to make a second post 3 minutes after your first then you really shouldn't of submitted the first until 2 or 3 were added. Does that make sense, only post when you are sure your post as the depth you wish.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 08:37 AM
I'm just gonna bandwagon so yeah.
MEOWMIX

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Look at the time intervals, if you you have to make a second post 3 minutes after your first then you really shouldn't of submitted the first until 2 or 3 were added. Does that make sense, only post when you are sure your post as the depth you wish.

Yes, that makes sense. However, a lot of people aren't good at the whole "think before you speak" thing.

Plus, there's another psychological aspect to it as well. If they're double/triple posting, that means they aren't putting a ton of thought into everything they have to say. If they're not putting a ton of thought into what they say, then they don't feel they have to be careful about what they say. If they don't feel they have to be careful about what they say, it is likely this security comes from being a Town role, as they aren't afraid of being scumhunted out and revealed to the town.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Yes, that makes sense. However, a lot of people aren't good at the whole "think before you speak" thing.

Plus, there's another psychological aspect to it as well. If they're double/triple posting, that means they aren't putting a ton of thought into everything they have to say. If they're not putting a ton of thought into what they say, then they don't feel they have to be careful about what they say. If they don't feel they have to be careful about what they say, it is likely this security comes from being a Town role, as they aren't afraid of being scumhunted out and revealed to the town.

I just hate long posts, and scum tends to make long confusing posts that dont really say anything.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 08:43 AM
WALL OF TEXT
TOO FUN TO READ

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM
-vote CmG

Voting on another non-talker

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Is it 6 votes to lynch?

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Is it 6 votes to lynch?

60% sounds accurate, majority vote. we have 3 inactive though right?

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I'm down with a no-lurking policy lynch

POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Terrorist Leader - creedkingsx
Bodyguard - GrimRailer
Vigilante - Duzero?
Jailer - CMG
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Brendan
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - Clementine

List complete... gg

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 09:06 AM
clem i tradez you armouru for informationz kaykay?

if dat list is correct

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:07 AM
StrayKiwi agrees that she lied about GrimRailer with above comment

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Too bad that list isn't right, and Straywiki I feel betrayed.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Roleclaiming day 1 is stupid. l2p You just claim random shit and have no plan whatsoever.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:22 AM
If the real investisurvivor wants to claim you better do. We have still like 3 kpn tonight the chance that you get random hit is rather high.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Roleclaiming day 1 is stupid. l2p You just claim random shit and have no plan whatsoever.

are you saying that because you didn't read the last will, because you were late or because only terrorist roles are left?

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:25 AM
CmG this isnt a regular FM... we have 2 killing roles that can kill even with a lynch... the best way for town to win is just mass roleclaim and kill the contestors... the fact that you won't conceed to an insta-win for town makes you seem scummy... so drop the role or get to hanging

-Unvote
-Vote CmG

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Terrorist Leader - creedkingsx
Bodyguard - GrimRailer
Vigilante - Duzero?
Jailer - Clementine
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Brendan
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - CmG

List fixed... gg no RE

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Phyr got shot because he shines in setup's like this. Or somebody has a grudge against him from his last game he hosted like Brendan over there. More analysing will come in some hours from me.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I replied to that like 2 sec after you posted that. I don't retract about grimrailer. Didn't see that you put him as BG. horrible list

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Hold your horses cowboys. You should calm down a bit and think a little.

Do dead neutrals still win with their aligned side?

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 09:37 AM
:(

I'm still wondering what this means.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 09:39 AM
My role doesn't align, btw
I'm just a survivor. It's the gun and armour who align

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:40 AM
lol jus trying to pressure him cause he took pressure off of creed when we were lynch training him... sounds like BG talk to me... but now I'm thinking CmG is scummy... terrorist or Armor Merchant... but he doesnt want us knowing his role... considering doc and vigil already claimed... I dont see why he wouldnt claim...

if we get all roles today we can have 4 kills.... 1 lynch 1 vigil 1 jailor and one doc with gun... that will be all the counter claimers... gg no re... start claiming CmG

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Nah i think i troll you a little since you think this is a real time game. :)

McJesus
June 19th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hold your horses cowboys. You should calm down a bit and think a little.

Do dead neutrals still win with their aligned side?

yes, they are only neutral in the sense that you don't know what their alignment is :p

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Terrorist Leader - CmG
Bodyguard - CmG
Vigilante - Duzero?
Jailer - Clementine
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Brendan
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - CmG

List fixed... gg no RE

McJesus
June 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Is it 6 votes to lynch?

yes always 50% + 1 = 6 for 10 players

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Well since CmG is here and Creed isnt yet:

-unvote

-Vote CmG

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:51 AM
You will scream tonight before I shoot you, I'm the vigilante.

You are dead Duzero! I am the vigilante!

-vote Duzero

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:53 AM
yes, they are only neutral in the sense that you don't know what their alignment is :p

So theoreticly he could be mafia aligned and said in his lw he is town to get us to lynch the Armor merchant if he ever reveals himself.

Would oyu kindly reveal Mr Armorsmith?

CmG
I will shoot Clem tonight she is scum.

CmG
Duzero ist the bodyguard. gg no re

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 09:56 AM
You are dead Duzero! I am the vigilante!

-vote Duzero

Cool, I knew the real vigi would counterclaim me. The terrorists wouldn't have the balls to do it.

My real role is Jailor.

So tell me CmG, choose one of clementine/creed/brendan to kill and we lynch one and I jail-execute one.

-unvote Cmg

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
too late.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
-vote Creedkingsx

CmG shoots clementine tonight, doctor should heal him in case bodyguard saves her.

I will jail Brendan, only got 1 execution so it doesnt matter if mafia kills me tonight.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Nope i will shoot u u derp! cya tomorrow!

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Terrorist Leader - CmG
Bodyguard - CmG
Vigilante - Duzero?
Jailer - Clementine
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Brendan
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - CmG

List fixed... gg no RE

cmg so boss he's terrorist and bodyguard all in one.

grimrailer so boss he's confirmed cit but not even on that list.

horrible list is horrible

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:05 AM
-unvote Cmg

Doc Bahkiey has a gun = 1 Kill
And CmG is (Vigilante) = 2 kills/1pn
and Terrorist leader has ~kpn

Brendan claims to be not be able to kill?

Grimrailer claims Citizen
Sirsexyalot claims Citzen
Glip claims Citzen
Bahkiey Claims Doctor with Gun
Cmg Claims Vigilante
Duzero now claims Jailor
StrayKiwi Claims Info Merchant

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Nope i will shoot u u derp! cya tomorrow!

You fail to comprehend my reasoning. If I would have claimed jailor first then both the real vigi and the terrorist leader could have claimed vigilante.

Now since I claimed vigi I removed that option for the terrorist leader, leaving him to claim jailor (lol I kill him) or citizen (kill ALL the citizens).

I know that no one will counterclaim me as jailor now cause that is just a death sentence.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 10:08 AM
NO LYNCHIN/SKIPPING UNTIL EVERYONE HAS CLAIMED.... we need to find the direct counters and be smart about this... if no one else claims jailor then itd be stupid to kill Duzero... although I found him scummy to begin with... plus I think CmG is Armor Merchant trying not to die... wait till we have all claims on the table before lynching anyone

-Unvote

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Stop thinking Blazy it could end your life very early. You also took any possibility for me to hide 1 night under the citizens because i am the one shooting them at night and not you. Very fine job indeed.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:12 AM
LOL I am jailor. Caught you Duzero.

Want to retract your claim?

Also CmG brings up a good point about gunsmith WIFOM in last will regarding alignment. Also, I received armor last night so the armor smith is someone who feels bad for poor lil me dying so much.

gg Duzy changin story so many times got you in a bind.

-vote Duzero

straykiwi
well tbh

does anyone want me to clear them tonight? by selling information?

SirBlayzalot
Terrorist Leader - Creedkingsx
Bodyguard - Brendan
Vigilante - CmG
Jailer - Duzero
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - GrimRailer
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - Clementine

revised list until claims

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:13 AM
let the jailor claimers alone. Use your execute on the counter claimer. We will lynch somebody else

-unvote Clementine

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Clementine is going to post soon by the looks of it :3
That should give us more info!

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM
LOL I am jailor. Caught you Duzero.

Want to retract your claim?

Also CmG brings up a good point about gunsmith WIFOM in last will regarding alignment. Also, I received armor last night so the armor smith is someone who feels bad for poor lil me dying so much.

gg Duzy changin story so many times got you in a bind.

-vote Duzero

Let's see who gets executed in jail tonight, shall we?

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Terrorist Leader - Duzero
Bodyguard - Brendan
Vigilante - CmG
Jailer - Clementine
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - GrimRailer
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - Creedkingsx

gg no re

sry posted before your claimed clem :P

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:15 AM
That would be you, lil Duzy

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I suggest healing me instead of one of those 2. If the real jailor gets one scum out and dies. Mission accomplished!

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I GOT IT!

The counter claimer wants to be jailed so that they can reveal important information to the jailor
Maf won't target either jailor because 1 will be immune

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:17 AM
No heal Duzy, doc. I keel tonight with jail.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:18 AM
clem am i right ?

my guess is that the counter claimer is armour merchant who is actually aligned with town.

IF phyr LIED about being aligned with town, it woul dhelp him a heck of a lot to try to get the armour merchant lynched by saying he WAS aligned with town

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 10:19 AM
btw jailor... dont believe him if he says he's doc... doc would've claimed in a game like this... not be shrouded in WIFOM....

so thats one terrorist down... all we need is Brendan and Creed to claim now

if the terrorist leader is takin do we have to kill the BG and the merchant that is aligned with him?

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I GOT IT!

The counter claimer wants to be jailed so that they can reveal important information to the jailor

There is no information who you could possibly share with anybody in this setup. It's just one Mafia aligned Armorsmith who catches a bullet because he still wins if he is dead with the mafia and he will get his armor out as well.

wp clem. :-P

Bg and gf left.

CLAIM CLAIM!

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Last Will: I was the Gun Merchant that wins with Town (not anymore I guess)! I gave a gun to Bahkieh as Town needs as much kills as possible to find and kill the Terrorist Leader.
I recommend a mass role claim. I expect 5 Citizen claims. Lynch one of them and coordinate Bahkieh's gun with the Vigilante shot and the Jailor execution and Town should have the game in the bag.

Quick question: Do aligned-neutrals know who is part of their alignment?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I suggest healing me instead of one of those 2. If the real jailor gets one scum out and dies. Mission accomplished!

Yes doctor should heal vigilante, if no one counterclaims CmG then heal his butt tonight so he can use both his shots on scummy people.

@Bahkieh you should shoot either Brendan or Creedkingsx since they haven't claimed yet.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Yes doctor should heal vigilante, if no one counterclaims CmG then heal his butt tonight so he can use both his shots on scummy people.

@Bahkieh you should shoot either Brendan or Creedkingsx since they haven't claimed yet.

He can't heal AND shoot in one night can he?

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Wow, the plays that happen in Forum Mafia are so much more interesting that what happens in SC2 Mafia.

Seeing as how CmG waited for an answer to whether or not neutrals will win with their assigned team after dying before counterclaiming Duzero, I think he could be a mafia-aligned Armorsmith that wanted to counterclaim the vigi in order to take a bullet for his team.

Not sure what's going on with the two jailor claims.

Someone get those last two afk'ers in here so we can hear what they have to say. If no one counter-claims CmG, then he's fine.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I'll sell information about glip
GG

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM
two dolla fiddy

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:31 AM
GG

You could be trolling us for all we know. But the fact that only 3 cit's claimed so far tells me you are probably not :p

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I wouldnt have outed if my customer didn't die
T_T

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
GG

Sell it to me or someone you trust so that the information doesn't go to the wrong hands! I wouldn't use it on glip n2 though.

Can Anyone see this?

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I TRUST CLEMENSCUM

But she always dies
so yeah

maaaaaybee

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Grimrailer, if anyone except the confirmed citizen had said that it would have been mucho suspiciouso!

Also straykiwi, WHY Are you still awake!?!? It's like... super early in NZ right now LOL.
Must be a hacker that took over your account! If there were disguisers in this game, I would suspect Phyr disguised as you, b/c time zones!! :P

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Feel free to sell anyone info about me. It will be just what you expect.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Well it seems you have a new customer. Feed me info tonight about any conflicting claimer and I will present them tomorrow when my role as jailor is confirmed (when clem has been tortured to death by listening to justin bieber 24 hours in a cell).

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Feel free to sell anyone info about me. It will be just what you expect.

No need to investigate dead people.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:42 AM
I expect clem to flip citizen/scum

I blame meta

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Well it seems you have a new customer. Feed me info tonight about any conflicting claimer and I will present them tomorrow when my role as jailor is confirmed (when clem has been tortured to death by listening to justin bieber 24 hours in a cell).

Wow bro... that's brutal... you should work at Guantanimo

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Duzero so aggressive. :(
And I feel I will Die tonight since I have no special abilities.

Can Anyone see this?

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Clem, that's a very good question. WHY am i going to sleep when my flatmates are waking up.

I was watching revolutionary road lol mmm kate winslet such a BABE
night

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Too bad I like JBiebz!!
I watched a tv special of his new song a few weeks ago it was BOMB!

We can also listen to Carly Rae Jepsen when you're sitting in MY jail cell :D

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 10:46 AM
you have the ability to be as trolly as you want cause it really doesn't matter if your shot xD

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:47 AM
callin it now

my guess is that the counter claimer is armour merchant who is actually aligned with town.

IF phyr LIED about being aligned with town, it woul dhelp him a heck of a lot to try to get the armour merchant lynched by saying he WAS aligned with town

clementine
Ok seems legit.

He still talks like a kiwi, must not be disguised.
inb4 someone calls this scummy but it's a joke since yes I know no disg. in sfm setups. :P

SirBlayzalot
<.<

Carly Rae Jepsens hot...

>.>

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:48 AM
True I am going to be shot SO HARD tonight.

Can anyone read this?

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Grimrailer, you will get shot tonight sorry buddy. You're confirmed inno so maf will want to -1 vote
and doc will be on pr's I suspect

I wish phyr were here

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Duzero so aggressive. :(
And I feel I will Die tonight since I have no special abilities.

Can Anyone see this?

You're lucky you got cleared before I got my sights on you. You're still not 100% cit though, so I'm watching you!

That comment about you feeling you gonna die is really scummy. Would have been instaexecute in jail if clem hadn't said "hi kill me plox". :D

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
scummytine is armoursmith.

janitor in this setup would be interesting

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
guys stop trolling. Ignore Duzero and Clementine already. One of them is confirmed scum and they can handle it themselves.

Information broker give your information to Grimrailer Don't get info of either Duzero nor Clementine.

Now vote a citizen out. Let me check who in a sec.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Too bad I like JBiebz!!
I watched a tv special of his new song a few weeks ago it was BOMB!

We can also listen to Carly Rae Jepsen when you're sitting in MY jail cell :D

Oh yeah? I like that song. Seems like all we got is good music. What to do...

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I can't sell to grimrailer because maf gonna keeeeel him since he's confirmed town.
If we tell doc to go on him then maf kill PR

one pr will already die due to bodyguard
i side wif maf gg

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 10:57 AM
-vote brendan

Don't be stupid straykiwi. I will take you down tonight if you side with mafia.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I can't sell to grimrailer because maf gonna keeeeel him since he's confirmed town.
If we tell doc to go on him then maf kill PR

one pr will already die due to bodyguard
i side wif maf gg

But if you side with mafia you could easily get lynched today... lol

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
-vote brendan

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Why Brendan you may ask?

1. He sucks

2. He sucks more then Duzero

3. He dislikes phyr because he was so mean to him in the vigilante game.

= Bg or Gf

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Also don't hammer him too early. We want to read a response from Creedkingsx today as well. Before the day ends.

straykiwi
June 19th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I don't wanna vote brendan, he seems like a nice guy!

Seriously though, I am going to let grimrailer, the cleared citizen lead.

going sleep now.

Grim start a bandwagon and I'll follo

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:05 AM
The day ends in 10 hours, so if I dont hear any talk from the afkers by 7pm SHARP EST. It is currently 2:04pm I will proceed with lynch.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 11:14 AM
We need 6 votes to lynch and people could be sleeping in 5 hours (I might).

Right now there are 2 votes on Brendan so I suggest we get him to atleast 4 or 5 to not miss out on a lynch today.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:17 AM
We need 6 votes to lynch and people could be sleeping in 5 hours (I might).

Right now there are 2 votes on Brendan so I suggest we get him to atleast 4 or 5 to not miss out on a lynch today.

I know that, hence why you should just leave your votes and I will place mine at 7:01pm EST .

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Hey i'm cit I claimed like my first posts. Reading all this garbage on my phone. I like blayz's list the best he got me right without me directly claiming. I'm not really going to be active today I usually get on at nightish my timezone :( have a dentist appointment later too so. I'm only on like page 4 so far... I'll try to read and post but my phone is hard to use for this shit.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
That's funny sirblayz is my other candidate for being scum :D

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Hey i'm cit I claimed like my first posts. Reading all this garbage on my phone. I like blayz's list the best he got me right without me directly claiming. I'm not really going to be active today I usually get on at nightish my timezone :( have a dentist appointment later too so. I'm only on like page 4 so far... I'll try to read and post but my phone is hard to use for this shit.

Why is your online status, " Feels Scummy" lol?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 11:24 AM

You never claimed, scum.

Even if you are cit all cit claimers need to die so I won't change my vote.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM
So that's 4 cit claims now?

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Why is your online status, " Feels Scummy" lol?

people derepped him. Actually no you didn't claim citizen. You claimed everything else except, vigilante, jailor, gf and bg.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM
My current rolelist:

Terrorist Leader - Creedkingsx
Bodyguard - Brendan / Sirblayzalot

Vigilante - CmG
Jailer - Duzero

Doctor - Bahkieh
Citizen - Grimrailer
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - SirBlayzalot / Brendan

Armour Merchant(Terrorist aligned) - Clementine
Information Merchant - Straykiwi

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM
pfft plans, right...

Nobody died?

does that mean you say so now?

hm where are the other 9 people I wonder?

who is that what the fuck.

Yeah I see the citizen claim!! Not.

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I implied it well enough for people to make an inference. Apparently i'm scum though.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM
How is any of that suggesting innocence?

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Idk guess I should claim bg because that seems legit. Also at the rep thing eaglejew and oops derepped me so I went down like 10-15 points or something..

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 11:49 AM
But by claiming bg then you are mafia... You are just going to bend over?

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:50 AM
And who is your ally? The game is already pretty much over. So spoil the beans already!

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Well i'm not going to try to defend myself idc if I die i'm cit and on my phone frustrating to post.

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Terrorist Leader - StrayKiwi
Bodyguard - GrimRailer
Vigilante - CmG
Jailer - Clementine/Duzero
Citizen - Glip
Citizen - Brendan
Citizen - SirSexyalot
Armour Merchant - Duzero/Clementine
Information Merchant - Creedkingsx

WIFOM

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 11:59 AM
What do we think about creedkingsx?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
What do we think about creedkingsx?

Terrorist leader for sure.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:04 PM
some logic behind it pls.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:06 PM
he is the only person who didn't claim yet.

clem is the terrorist armorsmith and wants to consume the jailexecution so that bodyguard has a chance of killing vigilante.

since you guys dont believe i am jailor i will have to execute her.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Sir Blayzalot has a boner for me :(

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:18 PM
It doesn't matter who flips what. It only matters that one of you 2 dies tonight. So the doctor should abstain healing anyone of them. If Duzero dies and he was jailor, we lynch clem. I Will shoot a random either Sirblayzalot or Creedkingsx tonight. Doctor decide for yourself if you shoot or if you heal me. This are your only 2 options. If mafia went for you and you didn't shoot we lose a kpn. If they went for me and you shoot we lose a kpn as well.

Decide wisely.

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 12:18 PM
sup on a computer feel free to ask me questions now.
only have ~30 minutes til I gotta go to the dentist.
and ima prob try to play LoL ^.^

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 12:20 PM
What Champ to you main. GO.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
y u always so scummy? Why did you gamethrow on the vigilante game? Who do you think is scum? Please do us a full role list.

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 12:24 PM
ima ignore cmg because I don't like him personally.
I don't main I random because real men random.
I do the best with support characters and troll builds though.
AD taric is legit.

McJesus
June 19th, 2012, 12:25 PM
if the terrorist leader is takin do we have to kill the BG and the merchant that is aligned with him?

no it is gg if terrorist leader dies

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 12:25 PM
trying out fiora in a sec it was between her and nautilus last time I hit 6300

SirBlayzalot
June 19th, 2012, 12:26 PM
let's not rule Creed out as Vigil... CmG's constant lynch pushing make me think he's scum.... lets wait for creed to say something

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:30 PM
let's not rule Creed out as Vigil... CmG's constant lynch pushing make me think he's scum.... lets wait for creed to say something

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h6RUES4WhwE/TrrJJ2JehGI/AAAAAAAAABQ/RV1QPQMKqvE/NotSureIfSerious.png

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Fiora is stong early mid game. EXTREMLY STORK LATE, Naut is decent.

sirblayzalot = :0 ~~~~

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:32 PM
ima ignore cmg because I don't like him personally.
I don't main I random because real men random.
I do the best with support characters and troll builds though.
AD taric is legit.

y u always so scummy? Why did you gamethrow on the vigilante game? Who do you think is scum? Please do us a full role list.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:34 PM
It doesn't matter who flips what. It only matters that one of you 2 dies tonight. So the doctor should abstain healing anyone of them. If Duzero dies and he was jailor, we lynch clem. I Will shoot a random either Sirblayzalot or Creedkingsx tonight. Doctor decide for yourself if you shoot or if you heal me. This are your only 2 options. If mafia went for you and you didn't shoot we lose a kpn. If they went for me and you shoot we lose a kpn as well.

Decide wisely.

McPwnage said in the FAQ that you can use multiple guns and armors one night if you have it.

Can a doctor both heal and use either a gun or vest the same night (maybe all 3) ?

McJesus
June 19th, 2012, 12:37 PM
McPwnage said in the FAQ that you can use multiple guns and armors one night if you have it.

Can a doctor both heal and use either a gun or vest the same night (maybe all 3) ?

yes

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:38 PM
yes

Then I suggest the doctor heals and shoots CmG tonight :D

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Oh wow. doc with gun op :D

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Awesome idea for scumdoc.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 12:42 PM
wow so doc can kill and heal WHAT A TWIST, if doc is actually a doc.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:44 PM
With a lynch + 3 kills tonight the game could be over tomorrow!

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Master plan:

1) Lynch Brendan today.

2) Vigi shoot Creed.

3) Doc shoot random cit and heal CmG.

4) Jailor execute Clem.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
You forgot the bg. i agree that the doc and myself will shoot tonight. but we should create a range of possible targets for everyone of us. That makes it harder predictable for the bodyguard to intercept one of us.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 12:54 PM
If bg hits you then you are healed. You can still use second kill. If bg hits doctor then they both die. Big deal.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
All I know is even if the doc and CmG shoot tonight one of them is guaranteed to get killed by BG.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
then they just double kill me. thats stupid.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 12:56 PM
All I know is even if the doc and CmG shoot tonight one of them is guaranteed to get killed by BG.

So you know that brendan is not scum?

Brendan
June 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
dentist i'll answer stuff when I get back prob at least an hour or two.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I. Am. Jailor.
I keel Duzy tonight.
Don't listen to his propaganda. Seriously.

Also Dr. Bankieh is gonna die tonight. Gunsmith guns come after all other kills in order of operations. So I might jail Bankieh instead. If he is jailed then he lives and mafia wastes their heal on my night immune target. Seriously guys, just lynch Duzero. I can WIFOM protect myself and the doc because I have an armor and I may or may not jail the doc. Might not jail Duzy for that reason. If he is the armor smith too bad, but I have a feeling he is the bodyguard.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
^ so you suggest we risk a misslynch instead of you bailing it out with duzero? Uh huh. GOOD IDEAH!

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Vote Sirblayzalot
He constantly tries to put myself and StrayKiwi on the spot. As well as CmG.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:17 PM
If you force me to jail and execute Duzero to prove myself then I can't WIFOM protect the doc...
T.T

I'll jail and kill him if you want... But I think it's better to lynch Duzy and then be able to WIFOM protect.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Look it's as easy as that. The jailor jails the other one. So either the Armorsmith , the gf or the bodyguard is roleblocked. Then you press execute. If tomorrow a kill is missing the gf was jailed. If the bodyguard didn't kill a target maybe the bg was jailed. If the Armorsmith was jailed 1 less armor for scum.

Also Brendan is high likely scum.

I really miss your point. All we need is the doc healing TONIGHT. The next night heals will be meaningless.

Sry clementine your logic only benefits scum my dear. Where is the point in jailing the doc today if you can have a confirmed scum tonight which you can roleblock and execute.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Also doctor don't heal any of the jailor. They are both really scummy. Duzero is high likely the scum out of the 2. He got me to claim as well as another jailer. Heal me. It is crucial that one of those 2 go down tomorrow so no heals for Duzero by any chance.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
WIFOM protect the doc so he can survive.

It's simple.
I say I might jail Bankieh. Nobody knows whether or not I will jail Bankieh, so scum will target someone else in the case that I do jail Bankieh, thus WIFOM protecting the doctor, since scum doesn't know whether I will jail Bankieh or not. If Duzero is alive, however, I am forced to jail and execute him, meaning I can't offer this WIFOM protection on them.

Do you understand what WIFOM means, CmG?

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Better save then sorry. The doc is meaningless after this night. Still makes no sense :-P

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
This game needs nearly no amount of WIFOM. SCCCCCCUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!1111 xD

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Also, how in the world did straykiwi/sirblayzalot/everyone get an armorsmith claim out of a jailor claim!?!?

I am the jailor, Duzero is something else. He could be armorsmith, I suppose, but yeah since he claimed both of the killing town PR's I suspect him of being the bodyguard or something that exposed all the targets for his boss to kill.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM
now start piling votes on Brendan.

NOT LYNCHING IS NOT AN OPTION!

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 01:33 PM
If jailor is dead then jailing someone to protect them is useless.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Does nobody besides me see this!?!?!?!?!?

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Get Duzero, guys!
My vote stays on him in the hopes that we will lynch the bodyguard today so CmG and Bankieh can shoot SirBlayzalot and Brendan tonight without fearing death.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
God are you guys stupid? end of N3 GAME OVER! NO DOC HEAL N3 DOES ANYTHING AT ALL! HIS HEAL ONLY COULD BENEFIT US THIS NIGHT! God damn it!?

Mcpwnage new players please!

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
He isn't even the bodyguard. He could only be the armorsmith. Pressing hard on duzero is utterly scummy and lets me believe that you are just a scum player with a better roleclaim then him. Good job!

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
The game is done N3 or when the Leader is dead.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Right now it's D1 next is N2 next D2 next N3 next D3 (end).

The night and day numbering is weird so I understand how you might get confused.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:42 PM
So tell me. What is a doc any good if he is still alive on n3?

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:43 PM
He isn't even the bodyguard. He could only be the armorsmith. Pressing hard on duzero is utterly scummy and lets me believe that you are just a scum player with a better roleclaim then him. Good job!

How is Duzero not the bodyguard? How do you know that? Saying things like this only makes me think you are scum. Any other player would say its unlikely that Duzero is the bodyguard not that he is not the bodyguard. You speak in absolutes that only scum would be confident in using.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:46 PM
On N3 the doc can heal someone duh.
Doc heal on an attacked player is an autoclear. D3 if it comes down to it we have one last shot to lynch the terrorist leader.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Just ignore me and clementine. We will have an epic duel tonight.

But for the love of god lynch brendan today he basically admitted to being scum so vote him nau!

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Duzero claimed Vig > Jailor
Sirblayzalot claimed Doctor > Citizen

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I guess I see what you mean tho. Darn. I wanted to at least WIFOM protect the doc though b/c it seems like Bankieh is gonna be killed tonight since we weren't able to successfully put together even a layer of WIFOM protection on him. Thanks a lot CmG.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:49 PM
IMO lynch>no lynch so I'll change my vote later if enough momentum on Duzero doesn't pick up.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Jailor dont jail me. Ill heal CmG and shoot someone of my choosing. I am basically useless in this anyway. My only good thing is i received a gun. Its better i die because i only have one shot. Vigi would be their main target thanks to the more than one kill.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
every child could look through it. So bad. WIFOM Protection is for pussies.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM
If the doctor dies the doctor dies, NOT role-claiming today could've prevented some town deaths but town = 3 kills and mafia = 1 kill.
So technically there is 4kpn and 1 kpd.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Pick 2 targets you gonna shoot Bahkieh at the end of the day in daychat i will adjust accordingly.

clementine
June 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Poor Bankieh! U seem to die almost as much as me!!
I read the vigi bandit game hosted by Phyr when you died N2 and now this game I fear for you. :(

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Duzero claimed Vig > Jailor
Sirblayzalot claimed Doctor > Citizen

I explained earlier that I claimed vigilante to stop a possible scum from claiming it first. I knew that only the real vigilante would dare to counterclaim me.

Since I am jailor I can just prove myself tonight so it doesn't matter if you believe my second claim or not.

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I originally wanted to kill creed but since vigi will target him ill go with glip. You can pick my other target

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Looks like Creed will be modkilled later anyway no need to shoot him.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I originally wanted to kill creed but since vigi will target him ill go with glip. You can pick my other target

Why Glip? Has he said something that deserves death?

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Poor Bankieh! U seem to die almost as much as me!!
I read the vigi bandit game hosted by Phyr when you died N2 and now this game I fear for you. :(

It's ok kitty *scratches clem behind the ear*

Everything is gonna be alright soon.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Somebody tell me how long this day is lasting? We have to lynch a cit claimer no matter what.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Somebody tell me how long this day is lasting? We have to lynch a cit claimer no matter what.

12:00am June 20th 2012

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM
He has done nothing wrong in my eyes but i dont have time or ability to read everything. Im at work and my internet at the house is off so all i have is my phone

Bahkieh
June 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ill be back in about 3 hours

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Can you all just vote brendan instead of discussing nightshots? That's a later discussion.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Tally of Mass destruction

6 Votes are needed to lynch.

Duzero(1): Clementine
Brendan(2): CmG, Duzero
Sirblayzalot(1): Grimrailer

Pile your votes on Brendan please? We have 7 Hours left to hammer somebody. Get some pressure up! Not voting anybody is a scum tell and will be severely punished.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Clementine we wont lynch Duzero today. Get your vote on Brendan if you are the real Jailor.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Clementine we wont lynch Duzero today. Get your vote on Brendan if you are the real Jailor.

i lol'd

Glip
June 19th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Looks like Creed will be modkilled later anyway no need to shoot him.

According to the sign-up thread, he could be replaced, in which case you'd still need to shoot him to eliminate his role from the game.

Why Glip? Has he said something that deserves death?

I claimed cit. There are 4 cit claims, only 3 possible cit. That's reason enough to kill me right there, narrow down the field to find the Terrorist leader.

In case you do decide to kill me tonight, here's what I think about everyone.

Bahkieh - Doc, obviously. No question about it.
SirBlayzalot - Citizen. He was too brazen with his doctor to cit claim. I don't think a terrorist would have endangered themselves like that.
straykiwi - Info Merch, acting rather trolly. Possible playing for mafia and covering for Grimrailer.
Grimrailer - Cit, terrorist leader, or bg. Likely cit, as he's not pushing for anyone's death, but as stated previously, could be scum being helped by kiwi.
CmG - Vig. He's been a strong voice in the town and no counter-claim.
Duzero - Jailor. Again, brazen with the vig to jailor claim. He wouldn't want to attract such strong attention to himself as a terrorist, especially since he'd be guaranteed to die.
clementine - Armorsmith or bg. Counter-claimed Jailor so as to take a bullet for the terrorist leader, and is trying to create alternative game plans to distract us.
Brendan - Terrorist leader or cit. I believe it's between him, Grim, or creed. Also, why must people do this whole "imply" they are cit thing, and assume that everyone believes they are cit without them actually claiming? SirBlayz did the same thing at first with his "I'm doctor lynch me" routine.
creedkingsx - Terrorist leader or bg. Hard to say much about him, as he's yet to say anything in this game, but we are missing one contesting claim.

-vote Brendan

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Brendan is at the dentist, so I will give him the 1 1/2 hours left that he requested.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Whats the matter? It's 3 votes of 6 get your vote on it already.

Duzero
June 19th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Whats the matter? It's 3 votes of 6 get your vote on it already.

Is that HEYAYEYEEYAYAYYEYEYAYYA ?

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 03:01 PM
It's Day 1 with 6 hours left. So no need to rush.

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 03:02 PM
OH and by the way creedskingx already signed up for another forum mafia, and is still lurking. So either hes pissed hes a citizen or hes accepting defeat.

CmG
June 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Or it doesn't matter, because maybe our only possible lynch today will be Brendan. Especially some people just don't vote for him. Like Grimrailer or Bahkieh. I remember a game where Bahkieh used his vote a lot more where he was a detective...

Why voting for Brendan? What new insights do you think you will get from him? He will just troll the rest of the day. IF he is really citizen he should plea for you guys to vote him.

Also Grim i am just reread your playstayle as fm_Thejackofspades :D

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Also Grim i am just reread your playstayle as fm_Thejackofspades :D

Lol Someone who actually remembers my first and only FM?! Wth?
Who were you?

Grimrailer
June 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Nevermind, I finally got your spoiler to work fm Rumple the Arnold of gods.