PDA

View Full Version : McPwnage's SFM Mexian Standoff II hosted by Phyr

Phyr
June 14th, 2012, 04:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ

Ghost Riders, being away on the occurring of the Dead Man's crossing slaughter, swore vengeance for the death of their brothers. By flawlessly executing two towns on the way to Dead Man's crossing, leaving no one alive, word of their rampage quickly spread. Many travelers, believing in safety in numbers, formed parties when moving from town to town.

You, for your own reasons, are part of one of them. Some of the fellow travelers you know or have seen the one or the other time, others are total strangers to you. But here you are - at the beginning of a four day travel to Coxville. The day was exhausting and you wish for your well deserved rest as the sun is setting down.

Remaining Players:
-McPwnage
-Bahkieh
-MANgerine
-SirBlayzalot
-Brendan
-straykiwi
-Minecraft

Remaining Roles:
Bandit
Bandit
Sheriff
Vigilante
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Good thing that you left before those criminals could get you.

Night 1 will end in 24h or when all night actions are sent in.

Phyr
June 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Day 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHF1iDoYqU

A kiwi strayed from his camping. He wanted to get a better look at one of his fellow travelers who gave him the chills. He always had a good hunch when it came to these things. That's why was so good at his job.
On the way to his target, there, he stood. A man shrouded in wide cloth and a stare, relentless and piercing. straykiwi instantly froze. He knew this was a life or death situation. He slowly began to circle around the stranger without breaking eye contact with the gaze of the cloaked figure. His sixth sense began to tingle again and he stood still. His hand hovered around the handle of his gun - he couldn't afford to miss his shot. He drew his weapon and was flung around before he realized that he was shot and proceeded to fall to the ground, no longer in control of his body. The stranger leaned over him and whispers a few words. straykiwi's eyes widened and he was no longer.

The Ghost Riders claimed their first victim and they had a thing for tradition. straykiwi's role was Sheriff. Somebody played the harmonica beweeping the death of their fellow traveler. You decided to find his murderer and bring him to justice.

Remaining Players:
-McPwnage
-Bahkieh
-MANgerine
-SirBlayzalot
-Brendan
-Minecraft

Remaining Roles:
Bandit
Bandit
Vigilante
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
straykiwi (Sheriff) - died night 1, by the hands of a Ghost Rider

Day will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=16.06.2012%2C+CEST+2%3A30+am).

4 votes are needed to lynch. Vote in a bold red font: i.e. -vote DEATH (I do NOT recommend voting for DEATH)

MANgerine
June 14th, 2012, 05:39 PM
STRAYKIWI BRO
DIED like a MAN before his TIME
LAST on 5 hours AGO, BRO

MAFIA submits night action RECENTLY
sirblayzalot online 2 MIN BEFORE PHYR post
bakieh online 9 MIN BEFORE PHYR post

MANgerine online 1 MIN AFTER PHYR post
like a MAN
STEAKOUT the thread

sirblayzalot or bakieh is BANDIT
LYNCH one today, VIGI shoot other TONIGHT
CLAIM guys GO GO GO

McJesus
June 14th, 2012, 05:45 PM
In order to know that information wouldn't you have to be steaking out this thread? Which makes you just as suspicous Mangerine!

Bahkieh
June 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I didnt know when the night was iver so that explains why i was here. How about you MANgerine.?

SirBlayzalot
June 14th, 2012, 08:07 PM
lmao holy mangerine really trying to mix it up.... coming online after the post... were you busy talkin in night chat?... make sure everyone role claims so you can get your targets right?

and btw I leave forum mafia open cause I was playin another FM and it signs me out over time... then I'll com check in from playing sc2... so my logins sporatic..

and dude... you could never be as manly or sexy as me... change your dispay pic to a sad face and get to QQ'n

Brendan
June 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Rolecard names everyone?

Minecraft
June 14th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Oh God, a sheriff died. Now we have to look about suspicious people.

Brendan
June 14th, 2012, 10:23 PM
post your rolecard name plox it's all I ever wanted

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Looking for more activity... :O

Phyr
June 15th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Gonna link this (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4431-S-FM-II-The-Mexican-Standoff-Game-Thread!) for a little bit of inspiration (effing awesome day I gotta admit).

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I think we should mass role claim guys. Mcjesus is vig and Blayz is bandit. -vote SirBlayzalot

SirBlayzalot
June 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
brendan... asking for a roleclaim right now would only hurt town... everything that you've been saying screams scummy... you saying pretty much everything your partner MANgerine was saying... didya guys have alot to talk about last night in chat?... why would you think at McJesus is a vigilante?... he couln't possibly be mafia right?...

I'm not gonna voe anyone because I sense its mafia looking for a mis-lynch... because as it stands if they mis-lynch they win... I say we let the vigils use their logic, and weed out who seems scummy... it's the only way reall town wins... I'm pretty sure bandits are not night immune...

That is unless you're worried about losing your mafia victory brendan?

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Roleclaim is dumb because there is no way of proving it. I think it is better to use questions to figure out shit

Q1: If you were vigilante who would you shoot? - Brendan or Sirblayzalot (I have a feeling they are on the same team but just trying to distance themselves from each other)
Q2: If you were bandit who would you shoot? - Minecraft (for the lulz)

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 10:31 AM
My rolecard name is Sally. ^_^

Bahkieh
June 15th, 2012, 10:31 AM
If I was vigi I would go for Brendan or Mangerine.

Bahkieh
June 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM

Hi Sally. And now I retract saying I would shoot Brendan Because I don't shoot women

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I'll claim tomorrow if I'm still alive... ^.^

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Sally. And now I retract saying I would shoot Brendan Because I don't shoot women

May I ask your name kind sir?

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 10:38 AM
If I was vigi I would kill mcjesus for not wanting to role-claim.

Bahkieh
June 15th, 2012, 11:03 AM
May I ask your name kind sir?

You can call me Harry

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM
You can call me Harry

I know who I shall slay with my beloved gun tonight! Dirty Harry, Bandit of the wild west!

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM
If I was vigi I would kill mcjesus for not wanting to role-claim.

he said without role claiming...

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
he said without role claiming...

Who said that? All I know is that you said role claiming would be stupid. Role claiming is never stupid unless you're scum...

MANgerine
June 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
MANgerine will shoot sirblayzalot TONIGHT
TOO defensive UNlike a MAN
U didn't tell me why INNO
so i SHOOT like a MAN
i try leave DEATH NOTE so U know was MANgerine

-vote DEATH

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Wtf

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Ok so Mcjesus and Minecraft are bandits.
Minecraft would've died n1 if he wasn't and Mcjesus is my prime suspect.
Bahkieh and Blayz are definitely possibilities but Mangerine is too obvious citizen.
That's what I've got so far guys.

SirBlayzalot
June 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Top of my scum list is MANgerine and Brendan... they are trying to accuse random people trying to get mislynches, trying to get the vigils to roleclaim, which really is the only way for mafia to win... if MANgerine is vigil he's an idiot really...

MineCraft is very quiet too, I'd like to hear more from him... and McJesus seems like he could be bandit with the questions he asks, but hes a good player so hard to tell... I dont know about bahkeih, he seems the least scummy, but maybe thats just the perfect cover...

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM
nah mangerine was just trying to take a bullet for the vigilantes imo. That or he's just a fag.

Minecraft
June 15th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Hello, we can make a lynch today on who we think is the scummiest. If we lynch a bandit, tomorrow it will leave us with 3 towns and 1 Bandit's, if we lynch a town we lose. We have to make the right lynch.
If we decide to NL and continue this tomorrow, then there will be 3 town and 2 bandits and tomorrow we will have to make the right lynch.

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 05:22 PM
How about vig kills you and mcjesus and we win day 2? :o

SirBlayzalot
June 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM
there are 2 vigilantes.... if they get 2 good shots off... town wins... jus be smart about it... lynching now would hurt us bad if we lynched a vigil

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Jesus has been browsing all day and i'm fairly confident I can match all the roles with players. If you guys really want to lynch today I suggest -vote McPwnage

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 05:34 PM
minecraft wanting a lynch but falsely saying a mislynch would lose us the game puts him way up on my scumlist. Brendan voting me just makes me think he is retarded but possibly scummy. Brendan why do you think I'm scum?

Brendan
June 15th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Why shouldn't I? Are you claiming citizen? Vig?

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Brendan's gun ho attitude is really making me think he is mafia... a vigi should probably shoot him. He was also very agressive the last game he was mafia. Maybe we should lynch him to be safe, it is 4 to lynch.

Phyr
June 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Accusations were thrown around but no one was willing to put someone up. straykiwi would have to be kept unrevenged for another night. But would revenge ever come?

Day 1 has ended. Nobody was lynched.

Night 2

Night chat is opened and night will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17.06.2012%2C+CEST+3%3A00+AM) or when all night actions are sent in.

Phyr
June 16th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Day 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGGQ-FCe_w

At dawn an alarming shout woke everyone. Sally found Harry with his skull smashed in by an axe, the arms and legs chopped to little bits. But the murderer had already paid for his crimes.
A little further away from the camp, McPwnage was found lying near a tree. His trusty axe smeared in blood only a few steps away was broken in two. He took a single bullet to the heart that must have instantly killed him while another bullet, just as deadly as he first, pierced his head from one temple to the other. Upon inspection the shots must have originated from two different weapons.
No other weapon besides to his axe was found on McPwnage... straykiwi's murderer was still on the loose.

Bahkieh was killed by the Bandits. He was a Citizen.
McPwnage died along with him from two single shots. He was part for the infamous Bandits.

Remaining Players:
-MANgerine
-SirBlayzalot
-Brendan
-Minecraft

Remaining Roles:
Bandit
Vigilante
Vigilante
Citizen

Graveyard:
Bahkieh (Citizen) - died night 2, by the hands of a Ghost Rider
McPwnage (Bandit) - died night 2, shot by both vigilantes

Day will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17.06.2012%2C+CEST+2%3A00+pm).

3 votes are needed to lynch.

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Ok... well that was pointless... I wanted the other vig to kill MANgerine or Brendan because I was going to kill McPwnage lol... welp as it stands right now we have 1 cit 2 vigils 1 maf... I say if 2 people claim citizen we kill both of them and we win... or if a third person claims vigil then we all kill each other and leave citizen to win... either way I think we've won this game easy....

Obviously roleclaim is needed now, so I'm Vig, who counters my claim?

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM
lol why did you shoot mcpwnage I clearly emphasized I was going to shoot him.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Well I'm the 100% proven vig read the roleplay and my conversation with Bahkieh. I intend to shoot minecraft tonight.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Unless we lynch him today. -vote Minecraft

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I wasn't sure... nobody was specific... I was trying to circle around my role so mafia wouldn't kill me... besides to tell you the truth I thought you were cit/maf because you were so vocal lol... I thought minecraft was vigil and was likely to shoot you or MANgerine... and I was 90% sure McPwnage was bandit considering there were 2 good people so more then likely one was on each team...

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Nah Minecraft would've died already if he wasn't bandit. Me and bahk had role card names so we could confirm each other, I'm glad he didn't turn out the other vig and took a bullet for us.

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I'd like to hear Minecraft and MANgerine role claim first... because if Mincraft is the only to claim citizen.. then he has to be clean... although I'm pretty sure MANgerine is citizen...

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 01:05 PM
I don't wanna rush a lynch that might lose it for town man.... lets let the other talk... thats what screwed the town over when they lynched borbot before he could speak for himself

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Even if he's the cit we will still win. Unless he turns out to be the other vigilante in which case you're going to get killed tonight by me. Is that what you're nervous about? If not I suggest you vote.

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I'm still not 100% your vigilante... thats the thing.. just because you talked about it doesn't mean that you are... you also claimed to be the bandit, and you were SURE that McJesus was vigilante... this could just be WIFOM pushing me to mislynch someone... not saying you are top on my scum list, but I don't trust you enough to jump on a lynch train yet... MANgerine is actually on the top of my list... because he never accused McJesus, and once the conversation went to lynchin McJesus he stopped talking....

and what are you so worried about... if he is bandit, let him defend his position... to tell you the truth the fact that you want to lynch so bad makes you seem scummier to me

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 01:18 PM
think about it... the only way for scum to win is a mislynch..

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Day 2

At dawn an alarming shout woke everyone. Sally found Harry with his skull smashed in by an axe, the arms and legs chopped to little bits. But the murderer had already paid for his crimes.
A little further away from the camp, McPwnage was found lying near a tree. His trusty axe smeared in blood only a few steps away was broken in two. He took a single bullet to the heart that must have instantly killed him while another bullet, just as deadly as he first, pierced his head from one temple to the other. Upon inspection the shots must have originated from two different weapons.
No other weapon besides to his axe was found on McPwnage... straykiwi's murderer was still on the loose.

Bahkieh was killed by the Bandits. He was a Citizen.

Remaining Players:
-MANgerine
-SirBlayzalot
-Brendan
-Minecraft

Remaining Roles:
Bandit
Vigilante
Vigilante
Citizen

Graveyard:

3 votes are needed to lynch.

You can call me Harry

This proves I'm vigilante.
Why do you continue to doubt me?
If he's bandit we win.
If he's citizen we shoot the mangerine. One of us will live and town will win.
If he's vigilante, that means you're the other bandit and I'll shoot you and cit will live, town will win.
If we don't lynch i'll shoot minecraft and bandit will kill me. Then the town will really be in trouble. Especially if Blayz turns out to be bandit.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM
-unvote
We have until tomorrow morning.
It all depends on his claim as to whether we lynch or not if he claims vig I'm inclined to believe him as you continuously doubt me.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 01:50 PM
The only scenario I don't like is where he comes up cit. That's the only one we're not guaranteed a win.
You and I would have to both trust that the other is vig and for some reason you don't trust me and now you've made me not trust you...

Minecraft
June 16th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I'm citiZen, also by you saying "minecraft would have died if he wasn't bandit"

Why would I have died?

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM

Why would I have died?

Nobody likes you on this forum because you're a smurf and won't admit it.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Why would I have died?

Does your role card give you a name?

Blayz does your role card give you a name?

Role cards had useful extra info so please post yours in its entirety.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I'll start:
Role for Mexican Standoff II
You are Sally. You like Harry. And you love your gun (Vigilante).

SirBlayzalot
June 16th, 2012, 02:40 PM
You play the harmonica. After every bandit you shoot down you play the melody from "Once Upon a Time in the West". You are a Vigilante.

btw I'm pretty sure reading role cards is against the rules... and like I said your not top of my scum list... but your right if we lynch Minecraft and hes bandit we win... if we lynch him and he's citizen... then I kill MANgerine you kill me he kills you... nobody wins... either way bandits can not win... So....

-Vote Minecraft

And I guess I'm leaving my faith in Brendans hands... but even if he is bandit he cannot win so theres no point in doing all this... I'm shooting MANgerine tonight if he comes up citizen...

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I'm waiting on MANgerine to jump in. We can't lynch without his vote anyways.

MANgerine
June 16th, 2012, 03:16 PM
sup BROs i am VIGI
changed to mcpwnage
bc he is ONLY MAN i thought SCUM 100%
minecraft un-cc'ed so CONFIRMED cit

NO lynch today or bandits win
MANly MANgerine shoots brendan
brendan shoot SIR blayzalot
SIR blayzalot shoot MANgerine
leaving confirmed citizen minecraft alive to WIN like a MAN

idgaf about ROLECARD names
useless
mine was MANly role for MANly game
no lynch
or u are scum

post to agree to MANly PLANly

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 03:25 PM
-vote MANgerine

MANgerine
June 16th, 2012, 03:34 PM
brendan is BANDIT maybe
needs to force mislynch today
SIRblayzalot and minecraft vote no lynch
all vigilante claimers SHOOT each other
town autowins

stick to MANly PLANly
for town autowin

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Phyr why did you let him into this sfm?

MANgerine
June 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM
U MAD BRO?
MANly PLANly is too MANly for you?

Minecraft
June 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM
you can dance and sing the song from the Superperforator commercial. Sadly you can't handle guns. (Citizen)

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Alright so he's confirmed citizen.
Minecraft we need your vote on MANgerine.
Blayz will switch his when he get's back online.

Minecraft
June 16th, 2012, 03:56 PM
-vote MANgerine
I am not a smurf, but I'm sure MANgerine is. He is also a retard for not saying his role card, he could have made up a lie about his role card.

MANgerine
June 16th, 2012, 04:01 PM
MANly PLANly won't fail
just stick to MANly PLANly

why vote me when town instawins
with MANly PLANly
and I did post my role card:
MANly role for MANly game vigilante

if lynch me vigi shoot each other and town wins

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Too bad there won't be a night after we lynch you...

Phyr
June 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM
To whom are you referring and how is it important?

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM

MANgerine

Phyr
June 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM
MANgerine
Because he puts some thought into the things he does and wasn't lurking in the last game I hosted. I see no reason to not let him in.
If you want to start a discussion about this with me, I ask you to continue this via PMs.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Because he puts some thought into the things he does and wasn't lurking in the last game I hosted. I see no reason to not let him in.
If you want to start a discussion about this with me, I ask you to continue this via PMs. Nah it's fine, we should win soon.

Brendan
June 16th, 2012, 11:42 PM
You should extend day if blayz doesn't post.
I'll be sad if he decides to not check back here before day is over. :(

Minecraft
June 17th, 2012, 12:21 AM
This setup is a little town sided.

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:26 AM
This setup is a little town sided.

Indeed.

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Many people were accused but nobody was put on trial. They preferred to enact justice themselves. The time for a midnight showdown was drawing near.

Day 2 has ended. Nobody was lynched.

Night 3

Night chat is opened and night will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18.06.2012%2C+CEST+2%3A00+PM) or when all night actions are sent in.

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Day 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0RIbxGxQc

The remaining Bandit was cornered. But like a MAN he would not surrender: "I will take one with me!"
He snuck away to kill the one that posed no thread. Minecraft was in the middle of practicing the Superperforator routine.
It only took a few moments and his life was no more.

A few minutes later:
The vigilante had already waited quite some time for his prey - and there it came slowly emerging from the shadows. The other one seemed to be prepared for a fight. He had a grim look in his face prepared to dish out death just as he had planned all along. Both heard a branch breaking in the woods near them. Making use of this timely distraction both tried to fired their guns - and succeeded. In unision they fell to the ground lying only a few step away from each other. All strength had left their bodies, but the small hint of a smile could be seen in their faces for they had killed their target. As a feel of cold crept into their bodies, the silhouhette of a man, dragging the body of Minecraft behind him, emerged from the woods. The man let his burden drop to the ground, watched the scene in front of him and began to laugh. Nobody was left to be killed for him as his enemies had chosen to turn on each other.

As the sun was dawing, he left the scene with all the victims of the night to continue his way to Dead Man's Crossing. The people there still had to pay...

When the bodies were searched by other travellers later, these notes were found:

MAN if i DIE like a MAN
STRAYkiwi is MAFIA due to META

Sad that blayz didn't come back on. Town will still win though.
GG

Minecraft was shot by a Ghost Rider. He was a Citizen.
Bendan and MANgerine killed each other with a single shot. They were the Vigilantes.

Only SirBlazalot survived. He was the remaining Bandit.

Graveyard:
McPwnage (Bandit) - died night 2, shot by both vigilantes
Minecraft (Citizen) - died night 3, by the hands of a Ghost Rider
Brendan (Vigilante) - died night 3, shot by a vigilante
MANgerine (Vigilante) - died night 3, shot by a vigilante

The Bandits have won!
Congratulations to SirBlayzalot and McPwnage.

Trust was an issue for town. SirBlayzalot and MANgerine put forward the right tools for town to win but Brendan didn't want to follow the plan of a guy he thought to be mafia. The remaining Bandit brought home the win because no more coordination was attempted.

Night chat are only like 6 posts or so and forumcow sucks atm but here (http://fmnc.forumcow.com/viewforum.php?f=5) it is

Edit: I lol'd

Nick
June 17th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Guaranteed victory out of the window.

*laughs at fail town*

Minecraft
June 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM
It was hard when man had a stupid role card.

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM
fuckin lol

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:44 PM
mangerine why did you shoot me though. .-.

Nick
June 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
No difference between lynching a vigilante claimer and doing a triangular chain shooting. Main thing is to follow the plan.

And I don't understand the hate on smurfs, real or perceived. Hosts want to check for potential smurfs to avoid multiple signups and known game throwers. Us players wlll only be concerned about veterans.

Another advice. Please don't judge others by the way they speak. Pay attention to the contents instead.

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
was that actually his role card?
if it was he could have at least told us it was that stupid instead of just trolling the whole time.

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Nick you weren't even playing go away ^.^

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 12:52 PM
PM sent to MANgerine:

MANly role for MANly game: The Mexican Standoff II Vigilante
You are The Vigilante.

Everybody got a different role cards and PM titles. Some were really simple (straykiwi/MANgerine), others had some RP (McPwnage/SirBlayzalot/Minecraft) and the last two has a RP connection (Brendan/Bahkieh). Wanted to see how they affect your play and it gave the Bandits quite some leeway to fake their rolecards. Originally Harry was a Bandit (he hates Sally) but I choose to change it to Citizen for this little experiment.

MANgerine proposed a plan that would have won Town the game - that is if both vigilantes follow the plan. He followed the plan he proposed. That's why he shot you.

I encourage forum members that were not playing to comment on the game.

Nick
June 17th, 2012, 12:52 PM
was that actually his role card?
if it was he could have at least told us it was that stupid instead of just trolling the whole time.

Technically town already won by Day2.

You don't need role card claiming to get a win. Learn to scumhunt. Or in this case, organize actions.

MANgerine may talk funny but he is talking sense. Like Kony if you ever see that guy. Calling him trolling just shows that you didn't read properly and think through what he said.

McJesus
June 17th, 2012, 12:53 PM
lol I thought we were pretty much fucked :D

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
if days were 48 hours like standard we would've won ;(

lol at us both killing you.
Not your best game Mcjesus.
Troll ruined the game what can I say.

Kromos
June 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM
if days were 48 hours like standard we would've won ;(

lol at us both killing you.
Not your best game Mcjesus.
Troll ruined the game what can I say.

It's never your fault, right?

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM
48 hours for the days are way to much. :)
And yes, the Bandits were fucked. The chances to win were zero if the remaining vigilantes coordinated their actions. MANgerine tried to do that.

Escaho
June 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
brendan is BANDIT maybe
needs to force mislynch today
SIRblayzalot and minecraft vote no lynch
all vigilante claimers SHOOT each other
town autowins

stick to MANly PLANly
for town autowin

MANly PLANly won't fail
just stick to MANly PLANly

Sorry Brendan, but this time it was your fault. =p

MANgerine had the foolproof plan for Town to win.

There were 3 Vigilante claims. 1 Citizen claim. Therefore, Minecraft was confirmed Citizene. The remaining Bandit was among the Vigilantes.

Mangerine proposed:

Vigilante A shoots Vigilante B.
Vigilante B shoots Vigilante C.
Vigilante C shoots Vigilante A.

It doesn't matter which Vigilante is actually the Bandit because he will die from a Vigilante shot. All you had to do was follow the plan by working out which Vigilante shoots whom. In addition, Minecraft (Citizen) and MANgerine could have helped you out by saying who would shoot who. Lynching was a terrible idea because if you lynched the Citizen, no one would win (Town loses). If you lynched a Vigilante, at the very least the remaining Vigilante would shoot the remaining Vigilante-claimer and Town would still win.

SirBlazyalot, kudos on your win. You're really coming into your own here! :D

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Phyr to SirBlayzalot
Mexican Standoff - Surrender?With the right strategy your chances of winning are zero. Do you want to surrender or try your luck?

SirBlayzalot to Phyr
Re: Mexican Standoff - Surrender?Surrender?... I dont understand this word

I guess it paid off.

Nick
June 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
However, the MAN is incorrect that mafia want to force a mislynch.

Lynch a the real vigilante and the remaining one will shoot the mafia.
Lynch a citizen and you will only get a draw.

Mafia cannot win either way. In theory...

SirBlayzalot
June 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
LMFAO w00t... can't believe I pulled that off... I was sweating bullets when MsJesus died... I knew Brendan looked scummy though... all I had to do was make MANgerine scummy to Brendan... Major props to MANgerine though, his plan woulda worked and town woulda auto-won if he did it... sorry for the aggressiveness but tis the name of the game, hope to play with you more MANgerine ;)

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 01:28 PM
If he hadn't trolled I would've listened to him.
He shouldn't have shot me knowing I was the other vig whether I shot him or not.
If he hadn't shot me we would've won.

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Your role card didn't make sense too. I should have gone with my instincts :(

SirBlayzalot
June 17th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I have a funny feeling I'mma be at the top of everyones scum list for awhile :-/

Escaho
June 17th, 2012, 01:34 PM
If he hadn't trolled I would've listened to him.

How did he troll? Just by his wording? His plan was sound.

He shouldn't have shot me knowing I was the other vig whether I shot him or not.

How did he know you were the other Vigi and not SirBlayz?

If he hadn't shot me we would've won.

Yes, well, this was the Town's collective fault the final day for not coming up with who should shoot who at night. All the Vigilante-claims killing each other would have resulted in an auto-win.

Bahkieh
June 17th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Man...I died at night taking a bandit shot like a true citizen too :(

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Phyr to SirBlayzalot
Mexican Standoff - Surrender?With the right strategy your chances of winning are zero. Do you want to surrender or try your luck?

SirBlayzalot to Phyr
Re: Mexican Standoff - Surrender?Surrender?... I dont understand this word

I guess it paid off.

LOLOLOL Sir Blayzalot, I like how you think! :P
It certainly did pay off! Definitely a lesson for all of us to keep trying even facing certain defeat!

And nice try MANgerine. I'm actually really impressed with the plan you came up with. However, if you self voted to lynch yourself then Brendan would have 100% known who to shoot. If you had worried that Brendan didn't trust you enough to follow your plan (he didn't), the best move would be to self lynch imo. But very nice try! :] I hope to see you around the m-fm and s-fm games more!

Also Phyr, what is the superforator dance?

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 02:01 PM
The proof was in the role play.
Sally and Harry were lovers bro.
Yeah he trolled pretty hard.
Made up a horrible role card and shitty plan that I didn't bother make sense of because of the way he worded it.

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I would not have allowed a self lynch. But lynching any of the 3 vigilante would have worked, too.

The Superperforator is a gun with a commercial that you can see in the day 3 video. They are singing and dancing in the video.

There was no proof in the RP (Harry hated your guts... He would have killed you if you didn't have your lovely gun). Check out the RP of first game of Cop Insanity. Going by RP, Miss Sophie was innocent. But she killed two of her invitees.

And what MANgerine posted wasn't a direct copy but a transcript of his role card.

Luna
June 17th, 2012, 02:04 PM
LOLOLOL Sir Blayzalot, I like how you think! :P
It certainly did pay off! Definitely a lesson for all of us to keep trying even facing certain defeat!

And nice try MANgerine. I'm actually really impressed with the plan you came up with. However, if you self voted to lynch yourself then Brendan would have 100% known who to shoot. If you had worried that Brendan didn't trust you enough to follow your plan (he didn't), the best move would be to self lynch imo. But very nice try! :] I hope to see you around the m-fm and s-fm games more!

Also Phyr, what is the superforator dance?

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean).png

Brendan
June 17th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I would not have allowed a self lynch. But lynching any of the 3 vigilante would have worked, too.

The Superperforator is a gun with a commercial that you can see in the day 3 video. They are singing and dancing in the video.

There was no proof in the RP (Harry hated your guts... He would have killed you if you didn't have your lovely gun).

And what MANgerine posted wasn't a direct copy but a transcript of his role card.
lolwut
no just no.

MANgerine
June 17th, 2012, 03:47 PM
brendan hate MANly PLANly
too MANly for brendan
cant handle like a MAN
MANslaughter brendan sorry DUDE
GG like a MAN
thanks PHYR you da MAN
for giving treMANdous awesome role card
so MANly

CmG
June 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I have a funny feeling I'mma be at the top of everyones scum list for awhile :-/

Not if i am in your game as well.