PDA

View Full Version : S-FM: SCP Foundation

oops_ur_dead
June 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM
“...Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation...”

- SCP-173 Object Document

D-3795 waited at the heavy steel door, two other men in orange jumpsuits by his side, having been assigned to a simple cleaning job. He had done this specific job a couple times in the thirty days since his recruitment into the Foundation, and today was going to be the last time he’d ever do it. D-3795 had seen very strange things in the past days, things that made him question what he knew about the very world itself. In these thirty days, he saw men lose control of their minds merely for gazing at a painting, he had seen people disappear through mirrors into strange worlds, and he had seen things that would not hesitate to kill you in the time it took you to blink. He had lost his individuality, as he was forbidden to tell anyone his real name - Hector - or any details about his life, his entire self being cut down to the identification number tattooed on his wrist: D-3795. But he had been promised freedom for only thirty days of his time, having been on death row before his recruitment, making everything he had had to do worthwhile.

He knew nothing of the men beside him. He had never seen either of them before, but this wasn’t a surprise; the Foundation never made two Class Ds work together more than once, presumably to stop them from forming emotional bonds with each other. Standing to his left was a small, young-looking man, shaking slightly from nervousness. Hector noticed that his jumpsuit was far cleaner and less damaged than his own, probably a new recruit. The man met Hector’s gaze for a moment, then quickly looked away, fiddling with the sleeve on his suit. The man to Hector’s right had a far more worn out suit, and stood more confidently. Hector could see dark stains on his skin, possibly the remnants of hastily removed tattoos, as well as the beginnings of a beard. He was holding a mop and a bucket of water. Hector periodically heard loud scraping sounds from behind the door. Hector was used to these sounds, having worked with the thing behind the door before, but the man to his left, clearly inexperienced, let out quiet gasps every time he heard the sounds. Suddenly, a light next to the door glowed bright red, and the door opened with a loud screech.

The stench hit them before the door was even fully open. It was a horrible smell, that of shit and stale blood. The man to Hector’s left gagged, and even Hector, having done this several times, had to hold back his own nausea. When the door was halfway open, Hector saw the statue at the end of the room, locking his gaze onto it. Hector never quite got used to how disturbing the thing looked, always bringing chills down his spine. The lifeless green eyes that seemed to stare right into his own bothered him in particular. Still looking at it, Hector walked into the room silently alongside the other men. The door closed behind them as the bearded man got to work cleaning the slurry mixture from the floor. Apart from telling each other that they were going to blink, Hector and the younger man didn’t exchange any words. Nonetheless, Hector could hear intense fear in the man’s voice every time he said “blink”. Hector faintly smiled to himself, thinking about how quickly the new recruit’s nervousness and fear will disappear in the days to come. Having to stare at that fucking statue was only the tip of the iceberg.

Then, for a short fraction of a second, Hector’s vision went dark. He cursed himself, thinking that he had blinked without noticing while immersed in his thoughts. But then, the lights came on, noticeably fainter. His heart dropped as he realized what had happened. The power had gone out. It took a fraction of a second for the emergency lighting to kick in, but that fraction of a second was enough. Still staring at the statue, he realized with a shudder that it had moved. Its hands were now firmly around the neck of the man with the mop, frozen in place by their gaze. The young man let out a short scream, while Hector yelled at him to continue staring at the statue. The man with the mop began to clutch at the arms of the statue, trying without gain to pry them off his neck. His struggle grew weaker and weaker as his hands and face turned blue, and after a minute he went entirely limp, eyes rolling into the back of his head. Hector heard the other man begin to cry, and he again told him to not break his gaze. Hector noticed out of the corner of his eye that the red light on the security camera was off. The main power was probably still out, and there was no doubt that the Foundation would deal with higher-priority objects and containment breaches before getting to them. They were alone.

The young man’s sobs grew louder, and Hector repeatedly reassured him that everything will be fine. Sweat began to form on Hector’s forehead, but he knew that so long as they kept up the procedure and didn’t screw up, they would be fine. He glanced at the man in the statue’s hands, now almost entirely pale, and noticed a drop of blood slowly flow out of his eye, squeezed out by the statue’s cold grip. The young man noticed this, too, and he began to hyperventilate. Hector tried to reassure him again, but to no avail. The man ran over to the door and began to pound on it frantically, no longer concerned with looking at the sculpture. Hector swore under his breath and began to yell at the other man to turn around and face the statue. Hector couldn’t stop himself from blinking, and every time he did, the statue moved closer and closer to the panicked man. His yells to the panicking man to turn around went unnoticed, and as much as he tried not to, he blinked one more time and heard a sickening crack, stopping the crying and pounding for good. When he opened his eyes, he noticed now that the statue was facing directly towards him, and the young man’s body now lay on the ground behind it, his head twisted at a sharp angle. Hector backed up against the wall and tried not to blink. He, too, was now becoming panicked, and tried as much as possible to not blink. His only hope was that the security camera would come back on and that they’d rescue him. Such bullshit, he thought, that this would happen the day before he would be released. Such bullshit.

Hector did not even realize that he had blinked for the last time before the statue snapped his neck. His body fell with a thud to the ground, joining the other two men in death. It took another ten minutes for the power to fully return. The red light on the security camera began to blink, and the camera jumped to life, with nothing to see but the sculpture and its three victims.

The next day, a set of thirteen Foundation staff members were ushered into separate rooms, each with a viewing screen situated on a desk, several cameras, a bed, and a bathroom. The staff were of various clearance levels, ranging from level 2 to level 4, and they had not been told why they were where they were. Confused and disoriented, the staff waited in their rooms for any further order. Some feared that they were about to be reprimanded for the previous day’s incident, while others were more optimistic, expecting a promotion or a chance to work with a newly-discovered SCP. A few minutes passed before the viewing screens in every room sprang to life, displaying only the logo of the Foundation on the screen.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-B1Y8N4mpwwpolnr1aSYuKL6wqTpZgiFt82-IMlZY3bcABNMEuEGKII_HNhKdUcb5YRzvMe_oXYbpYT2-WMeh2EHAbOt81iYeP0oHCTT2oG-1sM999E
A moment later, a voice started playing from the viewing screens. It was a distorted, almost non-human sounding voice. It gave a short speech to all thirteen personnel:

“Hello. This is O5-8 speaking. My voice has been distorted to protect my identity, but these words are my own. As you all know, there was a power outage in Site 19 yesterday, lasting for approximately 23 minutes. Casualties and damages from the outage were limited. No containment breaches were recorded, and the only casualties were three Class Ds cleaning the enclosure of SCP-173 at the time. Two of the Class Ds were scheduled for termination later that day, so the losses weren’t very significant. But the power outage itself is not the problem here. The problem lies in the cause of the power outage. Most of you are familiar with Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd. For those who aren’t, I will explain. They are an organization similar to our own Foundation, specializing in collecting strange and unusual objects. However, where the Foundation serves to contain and study these objects, MCD Ltd. wants only to profit from them. They periodically contact the Foundation, looking to buy our objects for great sums of money, and when that fails, they use bribery and blackmail to corrupt our staff into serving them. The power outage yesterday was not an accident. There were no recorded flaws in the system, and no reason for the power to fail, except for purposeful intervention. Which brings us to you. We have taken a list of suspects and cut them down to this group of thirteen personnel, of which you are a part. To complicate matters, however, you are all quite valuable to the Foundation, and losing you would be a problem. Had it not been for that, we would have terminated the lot of you already. But this also makes you all quite capable in helping us to find these corrupt agents. Thus, every day, after completing your regular duties, you will report to the cells you are currently in. You will interrogate your fellow workers, and should any of them slip up and reveal their true intentions, you will report it to me. Any attempts by any of you to avoid this task will result in your immediate termination. Success in this task will result in great rewards for you all, whereas failure will result in your termination. Good luck.”

And with that, the logo disappeared, replaced by a grid of live video feeds of each of the other twelve personnel. Some of them recognized each other, either from working together or having encountered each other in some way, while some were complete strangers. They were all, however, possible suspects to each other. And with that, the personnel began to interrogate each other, wishing to end this as soon as possible...

Declassified Object Documents:
http://sc2mafia.com/scpdocuments/SCP-173.pdf

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
Kromos
McPwnage
creedkingsx
Rihfok
Sinclair
JSaint
clementine
Duzero
straykiwi
Ubernox
Goremancer
Shaded

Graveyard:

This day will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Monday%2C+June+11%2C+2012&lk=1

To vote, type vote <playername> in that format exactly. All else will be ignored. 7 votes are required to lynch.

Kromos
June 9th, 2012, 09:42 AM
/sign

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I am C3PO the shiny sheldon!

Shaded
June 9th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Yesssssss finally. Bitchin RP.

Goremancer
June 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
holy shit it actually happened. Color me surprised.

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I cannotz give oops rep point for post. Not a bad piece ^_^

Goremancer
June 9th, 2012, 10:16 AM
oops_ur_verylate

Duzero
June 9th, 2012, 10:23 AM
That RP and the picture of the statue... simply magnificent!

McJesus
June 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM
epic rp is epico

Ubernox
June 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Professor Knoxley reporting in.

creedkingsx
June 9th, 2012, 12:07 PM
holy long rp o.o

Rocshi
June 9th, 2012, 01:54 PM
oh this game started.

Do you think this will be over in 13 RL days?

clementine
June 9th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Greetings, everyone!

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 10:16 PM
*happily begins stroking an annoyed wizard of cat*

Duzero
June 10th, 2012, 01:24 AM
*happily begins stroking an annoyed wizard of cat*

Remember to keep eye contact with the "cat" all the time.

JSaint
June 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
It's sooo cute...

*blinks*

It seems ok though XD.

Kromos
June 10th, 2012, 07:59 AM
vote Rihfok

Shaded
June 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM
So. What's up folks?

Ubernox
June 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Here's me hoping more people start talking here.

creedkingsx
June 10th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hi ubernox :noworry:

JSaint
June 11th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Silent day~~~ Holy day~~~

All is quiet
Soon to be night~~~

Where the rogue agents will come and play
With containment breaches not in the day~~~

Sleep in heavenly peace...
Sleep and try not to pee...

clementine
June 11th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Hmm, ok, not much to say here yet.
I've been attacked a lot recently.

Since there are masons in this setup and nobody else has claimed yet...
I claim citizen.
I wonder who will believe me.
Masons recruit me please!!

If scum kills me tonight, then I am a citizen who dies in place of town PR.
If scum kills me tonight and I am masoned, then there are confirmed masons in this game.

If scum doesn't kill me tonight, then I live another day to use my night action.
If scum doesn't kill me tonight and I am masoned, then I shall share my notes with the masons.

imo, win win win win win win win situation!

oops_ur_dead
June 11th, 2012, 02:01 PM
After a couple of hours of pointless banter, the guards overlooking the video feeds had decided that they weren’t going to get much more from that day’s session. After cutting the video feeds, one of the guards boomed into the microphone: “You may now return to your duties. You must report back to the same holding cell you were in tomorrow at 1600 hours. Not doing so is grounds for immediate termination”, followed by the click of each lock opening. The thirteen people left their cells, some returning to their research, others going straight to bed, tired from the useless, mundane discussion. While some of the men were slightly worried about how this latest security breach would affect their work, or the Foundation as a whole, it was certain that none of them actually feared for their lives, or their safety in general. They would soon learn how foolish they were for this.

Nobody was lynched today.

Night will end: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Monday%2C+June+12%2C+2011

oops_ur_dead
June 12th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Dr. ██████: Now, why did you kill those farmers?
SCP-682: …they were… disgusting…

- Excerpt from interview with SCP-682

Working at the Foundation tended to make one lose track of time. Many of the facilities were below ground, and as such, night and day were indistinguishable. Nobody could be sure if they slept when the world above was bright as day, nor if they ate lunch just as the sun was setting. It wasn’t a very important thing in the day-to-day lives of the staff, but it did cause a nagging sense of isolation.

Hours after that first meeting, only Kromos remained awake, the rest having long gone to sleep. Agitated that the pointless banter rudely interrupted his mid-day nap, Kromos was working the night shift, tasked with monitoring the thousands of sensors, meters, and information displays that monitored every aspect of every SCP’s containment chamber. Although his work was incredibly important, it was just as incredibly boring. Rarely did anything ever show abnormal readings, and even then, it was usually due to a faulty sensor that needed to be replaced. Even in such small cases, a long list of procedures needed to be followed every time the smallest thing happened. He was obligated to call his supervisors who would, like an over-reactive immune system, immediately call in some elite response team, armed to the teeth with weapons that could wipe out half a battalion in a single shot. Of course, more often than not, the cause would be a loose screw or mis-calibrated sensor, leaving Kromos with a whole pile of paperwork to fill out, and a pissed-off armed squad to explain the situation to.

Of course, just as Kromos started to doze off, a shrill alarm started to blare into his ear, and a blinding red light shone through his eyelids. He woke up quickly, muttering “aww, fuck” under his breath. Looking up, he noticed the problem immediately; the pressure of hydrochloric acid in SCP-682’s containment chamber was dropping. With a sigh, he picked up the phone next to his desk and called up his supervisor. So much for getting some sleep. He talked briefly with his supervisor, who, of course, told him that he needed to fill out some bullshit incident report form. He almost slammed the phone down, the shrill tone of the alarm still drilling into his ear. It didn’t take long for Kromos to get agitated, thinking that the problem was probably another sensor that needed to be replaced. Fed up with the alarm, Kromos grabbed his toolbox and set out towards the sector where SCP-682 was held, determined to get a full-night’s sleep.

Kromos could not have known what was inside the small, cubic containment chamber, the central fixture in the small facility built to contain SCP-682. Kromos did not have access to any SCP documents, his only job being to monitor and fix any problems on a case-by-case basis. If he had known just how much the thing inside the small chamber hated him, and everyone else, for that matter, perhaps he wouldn’t have been so impatient.

As soon as Kromos walked in, however, he quickly realized that the problem wasn’t just a faulty sensor. A huge gash in the large metal pipe connected to the top of SCP-682’s containment chamber was gushing highly concentrated hydrochloric acid, forming a large, bubbling pool on the floor. Kromos stood in surprise, not expecting this to happen at all. He ran over to the wall and pressed the emergency button, setting off a series of blaring alarms throughout the facility. Staff in nearby areas immediately began to evacuate, and response teams were quickly called to the spot.
Almost as if triggered by the alarm, Kromos heard a low roar from the containment chamber. Suddenly, a large gash appeared in it, hydrochloric acid spilling out onto the floor, only speeding up the rapid bubbling. Kromos stood still with fear, then, before he could react, the entire containment chamber wall broke off, and was flung towards Kromos. He turned away and cowered from the flying chunk of metal. It landed on the ground, shooting sparks in all directions as it slid across the floor. The sparks ignited the hydrogen cloud hanging above the pool of acid, causing a massive explosion. The force ruptured Kromos’ eardrum and knocked him off his feet, flinging him towards the wall. He hit the wall with a thud and landed in the quickly spreading acid, as it began to eat away at his clothes and flesh. He tried to get up, but before he could, SCP-682 crawled out of its chamber and pounced at Kromos, eviscerating him in a single motion.

Kromos lay in shock for a moment, grasping at his internal organs. He looked up towards the beast on top of him. It was a large, hideous, reptile-like creature. It was visibly damaged from the acid bath, but he could still make out its main features. Its strong, muscular legs, long and robust tail, and large, powerful jaws. But what disturbed Kromos the most wasn’t the beast’s strength or its resilience. It was the unmistakable look of pure hatred and disgust in its eyes. He wasn’t sure how he could tell, but SCP-682 hated him. That was certain. He also noticed something else; a glimmer of happiness on the beast’s eyes. Not only did SCP-682 hate him, but it was also unfathomably happy to watch him die, as if it was the only thing it enjoyed in this world.

The reptile bit down on Kromos’ head and crushed it, killing him instantly. It sat still for a moment, as if contemplating what to do. Hydrochloric acid was the only thing, as far as the Foundation knew, that could damage SCP-682, and even then it could not do permanent damage. SCP-682 stood up on its hind legs, and let out a deafening roar that echoed through the facility, heard by everyone. Muscle and sinew quickly creeped over its exposed bones, replacing dissolved flesh, as scaly, armour-like skin grew over the new flesh. Hatred and anger now fueled the beast as it burst through the facility’s walls, eager to find and kill any human it found.

It did not take long to subdue SCP-682, thanks to the processes Kromos hated so much. Response team Omega-2 was on the scene very quickly, and managed to detain SCP-682. What could have been a very disastrous and deadly containment breach only resulted in two casualties; that of a member of the response squad, in addition to Kromos, a relatively low number of casualties in a breach involving such a dangerous SCP. SCP-682, unsatisfied with killing only two people, was detained and kept in a secondary chamber while repairs were made to the highly damaged primary chamber.

The Foundation tries to keep all information under tight wraps, but word spreads quickly in the staff lounge, especially with a breach as serious as the one that happened the previous night. Although the Foundation made no official announcements, when the remaining twelve suspects made their way into their holding cells at 1600 hours, they were not surprised that there was no longer a video feed for Kromos, and they all knew what had happened to him. All Foundation staff know that, given the nature of their work, they are at danger of dying at any given moment. But as with the dangers inherent in driving, they never give much thought to it. It is only when one sees the truck speeding head-on towards them, the headlights growing nearer and nearer with every passing second, that the danger becomes real, and that true fear sets in.

Declassified Object Documents: http://www.sc2mafia.com/scpdocuments/SCP-682.pdf

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
Rihfok
Sinclair
JSaint
clementine
Duzero
straykiwi
Ubernox
Goremancer
Shaded

Graveyard:

Kromos - Maintenance Staff (Disemboweled by SCP-682)

This day will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Monday%2C+June+13%2C+2012

To vote, type vote <playername> in that format exactly. All else will be ignored. 6 votes are required to lynch.[/QUOTE]

Duzero
June 12th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh my

oops_ur_dead
June 12th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I should also mention that there are three lurkers. If they do not post by the end of the day, they will be replaced.

McJesus
June 12th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Ok well I just checked the setup information and maintenance staff = citizen so it is good Kromos could take a bullet for the town. Look to this for all the roles... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pMqR_nqEBB1ZpCfaQLUZCYZW9A8vLAT_mm0inkj9uiY/edit#heading=h.kmgxymsqfrj6

Question: Is insurgent (serial killer) a confirmed role? The C9++ setup still confuses me a little. If the serial killer is confirmed than either the sk or the mafia missed a kill. Of course this could be because of the lurker factor maybe one of them missed night actions. It is hard to tell at this point.

McJesus
June 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Is insurgent (serial killer) a confirmed role?

now in green

oops_ur_dead
June 12th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Is insurgent (serial killer) a confirmed role?

now in green

No. There is a 50% chance of there being an SK.

straykiwi
June 12th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I'm not a lurker! didn't know this game had started olol
Poor kromos. Well there was only 1 kill last night. So I assume there is no SK.
Unless the sk is playing the game where he only makes his revealing move when it is also his winning move

creedkingsx
June 12th, 2012, 07:11 PM
My eyes are tired.. :(

JSaint
June 12th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I am emo... I have been rejected by Luna ... although I did have strange dreams of Giant Cats, a fund raiser and a blonde after that happened.

No... I was not high XD

Rocshi
June 12th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I am in the game.

Hooray.

clementine
June 12th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Did anything happen to anyone at night?

creedkingsx
June 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM
no mi

JSaint
June 12th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Nothing happens to mi XD

clementine
June 12th, 2012, 09:07 PM
I'm not a lurker! didn't know this game had started olol
Poor kromos. Well there was only 1 kill last night. So I assume there is no SK.
Unless the sk is playing the game where he only makes his revealing move when it is also his winning move

inb4 StrayKiwi is the SK waiting to make his revealing move when it is his winning move.

Nothing happened to me either.

JSaint
June 12th, 2012, 10:13 PM
clementine is trying to scratch my eyes out in her kitty form. I demand she be made an SCP object and proper containment procedures be performed on her >.<"

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 12:11 AM
If I was the SK, which I am, then that would be my strategy.
I always do that in sc2 mafia
OLOL

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Clementine is doing some fishy fishy ^^ QUICK! Someone start a wagon!

Duzero
June 13th, 2012, 03:29 AM
The fact that she is alive almost proves she is scum.

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 06:00 AM
If there is an innocent child, can they -reveal or would you announce it at the start of the game?

Shaded
June 13th, 2012, 10:04 AM
I think that would be the Overwatch Representative in this game. If there was one of those they would have been revealed at the start I think. Nothing happened to me either. The C9++ setup is kinda messing with my head too, Mcpwnage.

Ubernox
June 13th, 2012, 10:10 AM
No movement on the western front, sir.

Goremancer
June 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I've read the C9++ Setup. I'm really confused. :/

Goremancer
June 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Soooo can someone just do a summary of the setup?

Duzero
June 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Nothing happened to me tonight.

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Soooo can someone just do a summary of the setup?
We don't know. Before the game, he random.org's 7 numbers and each number relates to a letter. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B#Setup_Determination
Number of letters for each type of letter correlates the set-up. All other roles are citizens. There is a maximum of 7 scum/PR with a minimum of 6 Citizens. Scum roles consist of 1-50 and give the letter T. This is how Scum runs, in the mean time, we have no way of actually knowing what go flipped. There at least 6 citizens. But, I believe, a max of 10 citizens..
TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

oops_ur_dead
June 13th, 2012, 03:34 PM
If there is an innocent child, can they -reveal or would you announce it at the start of the game?

I would have announced it.

creed did a good job of summarizing the setup. The setup can be any one of thousands of possible combinations, some more likely than others. You can logically figure out certain things if you look at the setup determination bit. For example, if 3 sheriffs die, then you know for sure there is no more than one doctor, at least 3 mafia with one roleblocker, and no masons.

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Well, where to from here?
JSAINT seems pretty scummy imo, trying to fit in with a casual 'nothing happened to me'

-vote JSAINT pressure time?

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Wait a second, isn't this setup really imbalanced because scum will know exactly how many townies they are facing, simply by looking at their own team? I think that for now, we can say that Goremancer and shaded are more likely town, for questioning the setup/being confused.

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Wait a second, isn't this setup really imbalanced because scum will know exactly how many townies they are facing, simply by looking at their own team? I think that for now, we can say that Goremancer and shaded are more likely town, for questioning the setup/being confused.
That's the interesting part, it's completely balanced. For all mafia know, they are against 10 citizens. or any number of town PR's/an sk. The set-up will never be the same but guaranteed balance.

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 08:19 PM
That's the interesting part, it's completely balanced. For all mafia know, they are against 10 citizens. or any number of town PR's/an sk. The set-up will never be the same but guaranteed balance.

But the number of citizens corresponds to the scum roles. so by the scum roles they should know exactly how many citizens yeah?

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 08:58 PM
But the number of citizens corresponds to the scum roles. so by the scum roles they should know exactly how many citizens yeah?
Not necessarily. There are like 7 or 8 different letters. T is just the only letters that outputs a scum role, which is what gore was asking. xD

Duzero
June 14th, 2012, 03:51 AM
I can feel a headache incoming...

Shaded
June 14th, 2012, 04:14 AM
So tl;dr it just works try not to think about it too hard? =p

straykiwi
June 14th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Lets get some action happenin in this game , yo

clementine
June 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I am the innocent child!!
jk

clementine
June 14th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I started playing a little epicmafia recently, where cops typically claim and state if their target was inno or guilty.
This setup is a little different, but I think what we should do is if there is a cop, claim cop and say if your target was inno or guilty (I assume cop found an inno or else he would have spoken up). Then doctor can be on the cop tonight, and if he dies, then we know there is no doctor, which gives us hints at the roles in this setup, and if there is a doctor, then he will be healed and we will know. If scum decides to claim cop, then that would also be another possible scenario, but at least it gives us some information rather than nothing.

Clarification, if you are cop, claim:
"Cop, inno" and do not reveal your target.

If there is a second cop, don't claim and check the cop claimer or w/e if you like. It can tell a second or third cop or one shot cop more info about the setup.

If nobody claims cop, that still tells us something about the setup. This is the only way we'll get things done here.... I don't like the no lynch and unrevealed role list.

straykiwi
June 14th, 2012, 12:02 PM
I'm a 1-shot cop

Target was inno. Doctor doesn't need to heal me, my target will be in my last will

clementine
June 14th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Oops, you might as well replace Sinclair and Rihfok, because both have been kind of absent for a while. (Rihfok, especially). I would guess that they are both citizens, lol...

I think the other lurkers who aren't contributing anything are most likely scum trying to hide. My best guess would be Rocshi.... I dunno... Let's pressure him!
vote <Rocshi>

oops_ur_dead
June 14th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Surprisingly quiet, perhaps out of fear, the group sat in silence for some time. Then, slowly, conversation began to emerge. Friendly banter at first, but slowly rising to accusations and forceful pressuring, the second day's discussion seemed to be more productive than the previous day's. Nonetheless, none of the accusations gained any strength, and the session ended with nothing to show for it. As the remaining people left the cells, they tried to grasp onto any hope that the containment breaches were coincidences, and that they were in no danger of being targetted. But SCPs, it seems, have a way of smelling hope, and then want only to destroy it by any means.

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
Rihfok
Sinclair
JSaint
clementine
Duzero
straykiwi
Ubernox
Goremancer
Shaded

Graveyard:

This night will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Friday%2C+June+15%2C+2012

oops_ur_dead
June 15th, 2012, 03:01 PM
"I don't know how I never saw its face. Maybe God or Buddha or whoever thought I should live. The jackass."
Capt. █████████, excerpt from Interview 096-1

A sense of relief washed over the twelve suspects as they woke up in the morning, their sleep uninterrupted by alarms. They went by their daily work cautiously, diligently watching for any evidence of sabotage. However, they found none. As they reported back to their interrogation cells, each of them were relieved, thinking that they were safe again.

They each sat down in front of the large screens, awaiting the familiar video feeds to pop up. A couple of minutes passed, then, all at once, the monitors sprung to life. However, something was amiss. Instead of seeing a video feed of the other eleven suspects, Duzero saw only a picture of a dark room. Huddled in the corner and highly out of focus was something that almost looked like a person. But something was terribly, terribly wrong with it. Its arms were far longer than the arms of a regular person, and the mouth was open extremely wide, as if its jaw was horribly broken. Most of all, the sunken eyes disturbed Duzero the most. Duzero exclaimed “what the FUCK is that?” looking noticeably distressed. Everyone else had no idea what he was talking about, their monitors only showing the regular video feeds. Before anyone could ask Duzero what was going on, a shrill alarm went off throughout the entire facility.

“EUCLID CLASS BREACH REPORTED. ALL PERSONNEL FOLLOW DESIGNATED PROCEDURES” the intercom blared, yelling over the ear-piercing alarm. Everyone sat still, hoping that this was a mere coincidence, and not another sabotage. Suddenly, the screens in front of the eleven people went black, before turning on again. Instead of displaying the other suspects, the screens now showed a three-dimensional map of the facility, with a dark red line tracing a path from a containment facility to Duzero’s holding cell. Above the map, in dark red text, were the words “SCP-096 MOVEMENT PATH. ALL PERSONNEL IN THESE AREAS MUST IMMEDIATELY EVACUATE.” Looking at the map, Shaded suddenly realized that his holding cell was directly in the path of SCP-096. He didn’t know what 096 was, but the ominous evacuation notice filled his heart with panic. He began to pound at the locked door, begging to be let out. However, all communications but personal communications and the master intercom had already been disabled, meaning that the guards had no way of hearing Shaded . He was completely alone. After roughly a minute of frantic begging, Shaded heard a loud clang, right before a large hole appeared in the wall, a strange figure bursting through.

Shaded saw the figure, thinking at first it was someone that had come to save him. However, as he saw its grotesque figure, he realized the thing he was staring at was not human. And while he did not know it, the figure standing above him was the same thing in the photograph Duzero saw. It sat still for a moment, then let out a scream that was almost human, but somehow more horrifying. It started to claw at its face, then stopped a moment later, and ran straight at Shaded. Shaded let out a scream before SCP-096 tore his limbs off, and ripped his organs from his body. Once it was done with him, it proceeded on towards its next goal. It burst into the holding cell of Duzero, who looked at the thing with surprise. He looked back at the photograph on his monitor, recognizing the similarity, and began to sob. Duzero’s fate was the same as Shaded’s, with no trace of him being left.

SCP-096 sat calmly in Duzero’s cell before a specialized retrieval team came to get it, without further incident. When the alarm stopped and the monitors turned back on, the remaining ten suspects noticed with horror that Duzero’s and Shaded’s cells were empty. A minute later, the video feeds of both their cells went blank, leaving the remaining ten petrified and frantic to put an end to these breaches.

Declassified Object Documents: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
philie
Crimson
JSaint
clementine
straykiwi
Ubernox
Goremancer

Philie and Crimson replaced the two lurkers.

Graveyard:

Shaded - Senior Medical Doctor (Torn apart by SCP-096)
Duzero - Assistant Medical Doctor (Torn apart by SCP-096)

This night will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Sunday%2C+June+17%2C+2012

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 03:14 PM
So one of the lurkers was AFK serial killer.

1) My n1 cop target was duzero, so there goes that.
2) Roleblocked last night, I'm assuming it was a mafia
3) When oops pmed me about SFM lurking, he also sent it to sinclair and rihfok. Since SK was afk n1, and back now, I believe either Phillie or Crimson is the SK

2 town prs dead, I'm another one. Since there is both SK and roleblocker, we have at least 1 more PR (phew) and at most 3 more PR [excluding me]

I want phillie and crimson to claim. However we should also actively scumhunt because we still have 2 goons and a roleblocker to catch

philie
June 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Hello guys. I just got in replacing some lurker.
Since you clearly want me to claim now, I will. I'm fucken cit you cuntosaurus.
I doubt I could eat a bullet anyway, scum knows that i'm not one of them and a PR would probably not lurk enough to get modkilled.

As for scumhunting, i'm kinda new here, will catch up and aid you with my vote, naturally.

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
There also is the possibility that Kromos got targeted by the mafia and serial killer night 1, or that Shaded or Duzero successfully healed someone night 1 or that someone successfully roleblocked someone night 1. There is another posibility that there is a vigi or one shot vigi in the game.

Don't think we should limit crimson or phillie into a box of who is the SK.

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
If someone was healed, they should claim, it would instantly clear them.
If you are a one shot vigi, you're useless now, claim.
There is also another possibility that mafia hit bulletproof SK n1. I know for sure I would choose bulletproof in this setup, Kills are guarenteed but cops aren't.

Today town is very likely to lose if we no lynch [unless sk luckily hits maf] but we should take the worst case. 3maf and 1 sk vs 4 town. not very good situation with 0 doctors, even if we lynch scum we have at best 4/3/0 or 4/2/1
If we mislynch, It will be 3-3-1 or 4-2-1[sk hits maf]

Clementine is very scummy in my eyes

philie
June 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I doubt Crimson is scum either.
Lets kill quiet people who werent replaced.
It seems chances of hitting a shithead are high right now

JSaint
June 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
But everyone is quiet... XD

I was hoping for a Sheriff/Invest being new to this game XD

creedkingsx
June 15th, 2012, 05:23 PM
2 doctors and Stray being role-blocked limits the possibilities a lot. Stray claimed 1-shot cop. There is no reason a town wold want to role-block, so I am assuming mafia roleblocker. 2 kills means either SK, or vigilante. 2 docs, one 1 shot, changes things just as much. I will also assume, for the time being, that stray is a 1 shot cop, like he claims.

If we assume Vigilante made the shot this is what can happen:
C = 1-Shot Cop
CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop
CCCCC = 2 Cops, 1-Shot Cop
DD = Doctor + 1-Shot Doctor
V = 1-Shot Vigilante
VV = Vigilante
VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante
VVVV = 2 Vigilantes
MM = 2 Masons
MMMM = 3 Masons
B = Roleblocker
BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker
BBB = 2 Roleblockers
TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

If we assume Serial Killer, still with stray's claim, this is what's left, instead:
C = 1-Shot Cop
CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop
DDDD = 2 Doctors + 1-Shot Doctor
V = 1-Shot Vigilante
VV = Vigilante
VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante
MM = 2 Masons
B = Roleblocker
BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker

Again, this is under the assumption that Stray is 1-shot cop. If anyone would like me to post possibilities if he weren't, let me know.

creedkingsx
June 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I think it is probably a serial killer. Also, statistically, what are the odds of random.org rolling 4 D's? Very little. So, this is my, further assumed, list:
C = 1-Shot Cop
V = 1-Shot Vigilante
B = Roleblocker

We have either a 1-shot Vigilante or a town role-blocker, to my best guess.

Rocshi
June 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM
If we look at the Graveyard, two people appeared to have been killed by the same person/faction.
First, how is this possible, and if I am wrong about the graveyard, how does it work?

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Clementine:

Day 1 tries to find out if there are any masons. Claims citizen but trys to wifom a night action
Day 2 tries to findo ut if there are any cops. I claim and subsequently am roleblocked.

Mafia knew they had a roleblocker so there were at least 2 power roles.
Clementine trying to find out these power roles so early is very scummy.

vote <Clementine>

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM
If we look at the Graveyard, two people appeared to have been killed by the same person/faction.
First, how is this possible, and if I am wrong about the graveyard, how does it work?

to answer roschi

The setup is C9++. See here for the rules and setup info: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B
Quick rule summary:
Starts on day 1
SK chooses either investigation immunity OR one-use bulletproof vest on day one
No kill flavour. Mafia/vig/SK kills are indistinguishable
No last wills

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 05:45 PM
straykiwi are you saying you were lying about being a 1 shot cop? Also I agree Clem is suspicious but I'm not ready to vote yet

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 05:47 PM
No I wasn't lying at all.
I was a 1 shot cop, I'm effectively a citizen now though

oops_ur_dead
June 15th, 2012, 06:00 PM

There's no distinguishing between mafia/vig/sk kills.

Goremancer
June 15th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Hmmm I tried to put together some notes about this setup. I failed. Then I took my finals. Now I'm back in action baby. I'm gonna play this game the Goar way. SCUM HUNT WITH GUT FEELING!

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM
everyone lynch whoever goremancer has a gut feeling is scum!

Goremancer
June 15th, 2012, 08:45 PM
I see where you are coming from straykiwi. It's also a good idea to just put some pressure out there. As of right now we have no leads and no confirmed investigative roles. We could start it off by questioning Clementine. I'm kind of surprised that she hadn't been killed yet.
anyways, vote <Clementine>
Don't get any more votes on her until she posts please.

Goremancer
June 15th, 2012, 08:46 PM
everyone lynch whoever goremancer has a gut feeling is scum!

Saw that post after mine. Lawl.

Goremancer
June 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM
I kind of miss my goremansir account :(

clementine
June 15th, 2012, 08:51 PM
I still think Rocshi is scummy for not really posting much, and not saying much in his posts. In my experience it's mostly scum that tries to lurk. My current FOS is on Rocshi, and I believe he should be lynched unless he gives us a good reason not to.

vote <Rocshi>

Also, I don't understand why straykiwi and Goremancer are "pressure" voting me. I even already claimed a role! Rocshi hasn't. I think Rocshi is a better pressure vote target than I am because he has contributed very little.

Goremancer
June 15th, 2012, 08:56 PM
I no liek to reread thread. What did you claim again claimingtime?

creedkingsx
June 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I no liek to reread thread. What did you claim again claimingtime?

cit day 1. asked for masons to convert :P

clementine
June 15th, 2012, 09:14 PM
cit day 1. asked for masons to convert :P

Yup. I shall neither confirm nor deny if I have been masoned.

Doesn't Rocshi's lurking bother anyone else?

McJesus
June 15th, 2012, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure masons don't convert in this setup which is more suspcious since Clem is usually knowledgeable of the game. Last time she claimed cit wanting a conversion she was cult leader... old trick is old

clementine
June 15th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I'm pretty sure masons don't convert in this setup which is more suspcious since Clem is usually knowledgeable of the game. Last time she claimed cit wanting a conversion she was cult leader... old trick is old

No cult leaders in this setup. :P
Just tryina get some info out of people and move along discussion since I'm a lil citizen that can't get info any other way.
That's why I voted Rocshi...

unless I'm voting him because of my night action results...
At least help pressure him. It's our best lead so far.

creedkingsx
June 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Yup. I shall neither confirm nor deny if I have been masoned.

Doesn't Rocshi's lurking bother anyone else?

Odds of Masons are extremely slim :P

Crimson
June 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hello, I am citizen. I hope my services are use to anyone in here.

JSaint
June 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM
You think Phil might actually be a phildophile that likes to harass young SCP staff?

The moment she came in, an extra kill appeared.

Ubernox
June 16th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Just dropping by, haven't had much time for mafia recently.

I was a one-shot vigi, and I killed Duzero. (sorry)

Ubernox
June 16th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Hope that this info aids you all in your endeavours, when I am so preoccupied and unable to contribute.

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 02:52 AM
If ubernox tells the truth, then there is ANOTHER pr aside from ubernox and I, since there is no SK in this case. Which would mean there is a GF -.-

So if you're a PR out there, then you should believe ubernox. I don't though.

Would be happy to lynch either clem or ubernox.but we should get some good discussion going pls.. Ubernox don't sign for games if you don't have the time. It really annoys me having to lynch inactive players. Ubernox claims inactive though, which makes me really skeptical of his 1 shot vigi claim. thoughts pls ppl

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 02:53 AM
It's like playing with grim, you know he's there reading everything, but doesn't post at all

JSaint
June 16th, 2012, 02:57 AM
No Sheriff Ash in this game T_T

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 02:57 AM
also creed you can't just say "A third d is unlikely so i'm gointt to eliminae tha possibility"
A third D is just as likely as a first V, or M [well,v and m have smallerchances but still. ]

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 02:59 AM
This keyboard blows.

Rocshi
June 16th, 2012, 10:26 AM
-vote <clementine>

You're very vote-happy. (To me, at least.) Also, you've claimed Citizen in every game ever. Strangly enough, scum has USUALLY killed you by now.

I like trains.

creedkingsx
June 16th, 2012, 07:06 PM
also creed you can't just say "A third d is unlikely so i'm gointt to eliminae tha possibility"
A third D is just as likely as a first V, or M [well,v and m have smallerchances but still. ]

Not just a third, but a fourth also. None of those are definitive, but in a set-up like this, assumptions might be the best thing we have for now.

creedkingsx
June 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Also, I agree with the accusations on Clementine. What is she at though, anyone have a count on votes?

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Oops didn't specify how many votes required, but I assume it's majority 6/10?

Clementine(3/6): Straykiwi, Goremancer, Roschi
Roschi(1/6): Clementine

philie
June 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
so lets get this going
vote <Clementine>
bandwagoning scum such as I am

oops_ur_dead
June 16th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Oops didn't specify how many votes required, but I assume it's majority 6/10?

Clementine(3/6): Straykiwi, Goremancer, Roschi
Roschi(1/6): Clementine

Yes, 6/10 votes needed to lynch.

straykiwi
June 16th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Nobodys putting any useful input in, just hammer it. Clem isn't even defending herself
BOOOOOM

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Let me see about all of this. So first straykiwi claims one-shot cop, and says his target was innocent. Then he claims role blocked N2 and tries to lynch me for a reason that Rocshi says is "It's scummy that clementine is still alive."

Very bluntly, if straykiwi was a cop, I would 100% expect him to investigate me. (Not trying to be narcissistic here... Just trying to be realistic about my prediction of his actions.) Nobody claimed roleblocked N1, and why in the world would mafia role block a 1-shot cop N2? I honestly believe the short answer to this story is that straykiwi is lying about something. If he was a cop, he would know I am innoent from checking me. If he is not a cop, he is likely a citizen wifom'ing a PR and truthfully claiming rb'ed, or he is scum, claiming 1 shot cop to confuse us AND claiming a role block to confuse us further.

Something tells me that straykiwi is town in this case - just a feeling I get, but he has picked up experience at other sites in the interim since I have last played with him, so I can't be 100% certain. I honestly think straykiwi is a citizen, just pushing for a random lynch on who best? clementine!

To address other suspicions on me claiming citizen so I can be masoned... It was a joke, obviously very poorly received. I always claim citizen if there are masons in a setup, and yes, I will always ask to be masoned if I am citizen and there are masons! After reading the setup I ASSUMED masons could not recruit, but I thought it would be funny to claim citizen wanting a mason recruit anyway. :P

It's really up to you guys, whether or not you want to lynch me today or not.
-I believe straykiwi is town (not cop)
-I believe Rocshi is lurking too much for my liking and contributing nothing.
-McPwnage seems a little too helpful and is probably scum.
-creedkingsx seems very helpful, but he just IS helpful, so he is probably town.
-Goremancer seems like scum to me, after playing s-fm as student to his godfather
-JSaint probs town
-Ubernox scum for not helping more
-no clue about crimson/philie since they replaced in

There are many better targets to try to lynch other than me, citizen straykiwi. If you do, indeed, still claim to be a 1-shot cop, why didn't you check me N1? I cannot trust your cop claim until you tell me something that begins to make sense. With an unconfirmed role list, (and most of the "known" roles coming from your claims) I am very wary of you. Still, I believe this stinks mostly of citizen gambit rather than scum gambit.

straykiwi
June 17th, 2012, 01:55 AM
After hosting a game with clementine in it, I learnt that clementine is a nightvisit-magnet. No point wasting my one pop on such a popular target like you.

Nice post count clem ^_^

straykiwi
June 17th, 2012, 01:57 AM
You adressed the citizen claim scummy thing, but you didn't adress this:

Why did you rolefish on day 2, and the one revealed PR got roleblocked? That is incredibly scummy and avoiding defending this forces me to confirm the lynch on you.

McJesus
June 17th, 2012, 04:48 AM
I am not sure if clementine isn't taking this game seriously becuase she didn't think she would live this long or if she isn't trying to be her usual insightful self because she knows who the scum is but something is off about her play.

I can justify Clem's day 1 action as her being a citizen and wanting to avoid being checked because she must have been having horrible luck with being a night action magnet. The wifom of "well you are a cop why didn't you visit me" seems like a way of claiming innocence by the fact she hasn't been outed as definite mafia yet.

I wouldn't vote Clem based on that alone but rereading through the entire sfm I can't get past her post on day 2 because of how she wants to expose the town power roles.

I started playing a little epicmafia recently, where cops typically claim and state if their target was inno or guilty.
This setup is a little different, but I think what we should do is if there is a cop, claim cop and say if your target was inno or guilty (I assume cop found an inno or else he would have spoken up). Then doctor can be on the cop tonight, and if he dies, then we know there is no doctor, which gives us hints at the roles in this setup, and if there is a doctor, then he will be healed and we will know. If scum decides to claim cop, then that would also be another possible scenario, but at least it gives us some information rather than nothing.

Clarification, if you are cop, claim:
"Cop, inno" and do not reveal your target.

If there is a second cop, don't claim and check the cop claimer or w/e if you like. It can tell a second or third cop or one shot cop more info about the setup.

If nobody claims cop, that still tells us something about the setup. This is the only way we'll get things done here.... I don't like the no lynch and unrevealed role list.

Ok this is making me think it is something you made up or the people who play epicmafia are retarded. First off it assumes the mafia will shoot the cop and risk wasting a precious night kill. But wouldn't the one shot cop be the first to claim? Assuming they used their action on day 1. Also what if a citizen claims just to take a bullet? All this does is put a power role claim in the open and pin the doctor onto someone giving mafia free reign to kill anyone else you see fit. But yeah lets just do that to get "more informaton!"

Clem is generally a lot more insightful and helpful as town which makes me think she is hiding something so I will -vote clementine. We are at L-1

JSaint
June 17th, 2012, 10:05 AM
*james bond opening*

My name is Pwn... Mc Pwn...

JSaint
June 17th, 2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5BC3-qwGM

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 11:21 AM
After hosting a game with clementine in it, I learnt that clementine is a nightvisit-magnet. No point wasting my one pop on such a popular target like you.

Nice post count clem ^_^

Night visit magnet as in you thought I would die? Or that I would attract other PR's who could clear me or out me as scum? We possibly only have you as a one-shot cop, so I don't see how your logic holds here because it is uncertain whether or not we even have any other PR roles that could check me to figure out info. Also as a one shot cop picking a target off of troll day 1 posts I find completely useless and a shot in the dark. I don't see the logic in that move either.

You adressed the citizen claim scummy thing, but you didn't adress this:

Why did you rolefish on day 2, and the one revealed PR got roleblocked? That is incredibly scummy and avoiding defending this forces me to confirm the lynch on you.

First of all, your argument is non unique. If the revealed PR role was role blocked, scum who thinks you are a multi shot cop would want to RB you and not necessarily the person who was looking for a cop claim to help clear people. Why in the world would scum draw attention to themselves by asking for a cop to claim? I don't see that as a scum move rather a pro town move to have a citizen ask questions to provide other PR with info by coaxing out claims so PR don't have to.

Second, it's not even confirmed there is a role blocker.

Third, there could be an escort just as likely as a consort simply because your one shot cop claim was very flimsy and I can believe a pro town escort might rb you.

Fourth, a citizen has no other information to go on so I am forced to gather info in daychat. I claim citizen because I want scum to shoot me for thinking critically and not because they think I am PR. How am I to scum hunt if I don't know anything about the role list?

Fifth, there are many more scummy individuals than myself who are happy to jump on an ill founded lynch train. I have pointed out one such individual but people seem to be ignoring my vote saying it is scummy. Well I think it's scummy for quickly hopping on the train.

Lastly, I'm busy these days with s-fm hosting and life so forgive me if I'm not posting quite as much. This s-fm should be more quality than quantity from me, but I'm happy to troll more if you want me to lol.

Get these votes off me and vote someone better like Gore or Rocshi.

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Oh I don't think I was explicit enough about this:

It's very easy to fake a 1-shot cop claim. Just think about it. You get to mislead the town by making us narrow down the role list and you don't need to give a steady stream of cop results. The role block is not confirmed by anyone except straykiwi which is another point of suspicion. He could be mafia trying to frame me. I honestly believe its most pro town to lynch straykiwi to a. Confirm his role for our role lists, b. confirm the presence of a role blocking role, and c. Learn who the confirmed townie is if sk flips 1-shot cop. I find it odd that he didn't die yesterday which makes me think mafia thinks there is a doc (good, WIFOM protect confirmed townie) or perhaps straykiwi is mafia who cannot kill himself. He had little incentive to reveal as 1-shot cop if he thought I was scummy unless he wanted to claim town PR early to mislead.

Think about it. We get more info from a straykiwi lynch than a clementine lynch.

-vote <straykiwi>

(on my phone so I hope the color shows up right)

Ubernox
June 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm just going to say that I don't think that clementine is scum, and that there are plenty other "veterans" who haven't been killed yet.

philie
June 17th, 2012, 01:27 PM
KEEL CLEMENTINE
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I am dropping the hammer on Clementine. I apologize for my absence, new job that isn't online :D (personally, extremely excited)
But yes, sorry Clementine. <3
[b]-vote Clementine/b]

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:34 PM
ahhh BB code, why you no work right when I type you improperly. >.<

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Woot not hammere yet!
Ck didn't format vote correctly lol

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM
oh clem
[color=ff0000[/color]
f'tang.
sorry, but you've been chopped.
D:

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:41 PM
oh clem
[color=ff0000[/color]
f'tang.
sorry, but you've been chopped.
D:

dafuq -.-
-vote clementine

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Lawl so many incorrectly formatted votes. I'm not even at L-1 creed.

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
you hammer :o
Clementine(6/6): Straykiwi, Goremancer, Roschi, phillie, McPwnage, creedkingsx.

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I'm only at 3 votes since straykiwi, mcpwnage, and creed all formatted their votes incorrectly.
Oops was very clear about not accepting any improperly formatted lynch votes.

clementine
June 17th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Now if I was scum would I tell y'all that?

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Does that mean you didn't vote straykiwi since you put a dash and his format does not display one?

oops_ur_dead
June 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM
CLEMENTINE HAS DEAD.

oops_ur_dead
June 17th, 2012, 03:09 PM
With the threat of death coming closer and closer to them, the remaining suspects knew they had to do something. Trying to pin the blame on anyone, on the off chance that they would be one of the infiltrators. The blame largely went on agent clementine, who kept tripping over her words and story, something the others found very suspicious. After it was evident that the majority of the captives wanted clementine gone, something happened. The door to clementine's cell opened suddenly. A guard in military attire ran into the room, and before she could react, injected clementine's spinal cord with a potent neurotoxin. She was dead before she had a chance to scream, only letting out a slight gasp. The guard began to rummage through her pockets, finding nothing but some basic maintenance guides and technical manuals for various pieces of equipment. Clementine was nothing but an innocent maintenance worker.

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
philie
Crimson
JSaint
straykiwi
Ubernox
Goremancer

Graveyard:

clementine - Maintainance Staff (Terminated by a Foundation guard)

This night will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Monday%2C+June+18%2C+2012

oops_ur_dead
June 18th, 2012, 03:08 PM
"Any objects coming in contact with SCP-409 will begin to crystallize after three hours. This effect will occur in any material other than granite."
- SCP-409 Object Document

The day after the unfortunate false-accusation of clementine, the remaining 9 suspects reluctantly filed into their cells, wanting nothing more than to just escape, and to run away from the daily threat of death. But, they all realized that such a dream was just that: a dream. If staying meant that death was a possibility, then running away would make it a certainty. The Foundation wasn’t known for being forgiving to deserters; especially ones that knew as much as they did.

As the familiar screens flickered on, each of the workers felt a sudden nervousness, fearing a repeat of yesterday’s deaths. Relief washed over them as they saw only the faces of the eight other prisoners. They stared nervously at eachother for several minutes, thinking of what to say. straykiwi in particular seemed quite annoyed at something, constantly itching at his back. One of the others asked her what the problem was, to which he replied that he felt some sort of pain, almost as if he had frostbite. His itching got so intense that, at last, he could not stand it anymore, and took off his shirt to observe what was on his back.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. A large patch of his skin, and presumably his flesh, was no longer skin. Instead, it seemed to be some sort of crystal structure, slowly creeping across his back. straykiwi began to yell, and clawed at his back. Pieces of crystal broke off and slowly began to spread across anything they touched. After several minutes, the others watching in horror, guards burst through the door of the cell, immediately thrusting straykiwi into a large box that seemed to be made of granite. They sealed it off with a similar cover just as straykiwi’s camera flickered off.

The others had no idea what to make of what just happened. A couple of them recognized the crystallization as the effects of SCP-409, and knew that straykiwi had no hope of surviving, and would be dead within hours. The others were hoping that straykiwi was going to be fine, while knowing deep inside that, from what they’ve seen already, there was no hope of him living. All of a sudden, running away seemed like a good idea. Death was certain if they did, but at least the death would be painless.

Declassified Object Documents: http://sc2mafia.com/scpdocuments/SCP-409.pdf

Players Remaining:

Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
philie
Crimson
JSaint
Ubernox
Goremancer

Graveyard:

clementine - Maintainance Staff (Terminated by a Foundation guard)
straykiwi - Assistant Researcher (Crystalized by SCP-409, then shattered)

This day will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Wednesday%2C+June+20%2C+201 2

Rocshi
June 18th, 2012, 05:05 PM
*hears crickets*

Let's get the Raid, boys.

Anyway, now that my graveyard problems appear to have been solved, let's write a questionnaire yay!

Who do you think is scum?
Who do you think is town?
Who is the most suspicious person in the game?
Do you like bananas?
What do you think is the best way of going about winning this game, (assuming everyone keeps lurking)

creedkingsx
June 18th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Yeah, it definitive of 1 more town PR. I believe it came down to a 1-shot Vigilante, or a... Hang on lemme check my notes.

creedkingsx
June 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Actually, only 1 kill. Maybe there isn't an SK and it was a 1-shot vig?

JSaint
June 19th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Does anyone know or suspect anybody? I can't tell at all because most people are so quiet. Clementine said kiwi was something... but he's dead now.

Goremancer
June 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
It's ok to lurk coz everyone else is lurking.

Goremancer
June 19th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I think creed is mafia. Gut feeling. Trust me gaiz. See how i got a scum lynched yesterday?

JSaint
June 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

McJesus
June 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM
yup so we got nothing to go on again... well this is fun!

creedkingsx
June 19th, 2012, 07:55 PM
What is left? h.o while I think.
Either town has a role-blocker, that blocked Stray second night and an SK 1st and 3rd nights, or there was a 1-shot vigi, and mafia has a role-blocker.
Players Remaining:
Rocshi
McPwnage
creedkingsx
philie
Crimson
JSaint
Ubernox
Goremancer

Graveyard:
Kromos - Citizen
Shaded - Doctor
Duzero - 1-Shot Doctor
clementine - Citizen
straykiwi - 1-Shot Cop

1-Shot Doctor and Doctor = DD
1-Shot Cop=C (minimum)

Leaves 4 letters.
hmm

Crimson
June 19th, 2012, 07:58 PM
This is difficuly.

creedkingsx
June 19th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Unfortunately, the only real way we can get information is through scum tells/town PR's dying. Also, number of kpn but the presence of vigilante can shrewd the number a bit. I am still comfortable with assuming mafia has a role-blocker because Stray was role-blocked. I am somewhat inclined to feel the there is, in fact, a town role-blocker as well. It is, either, mafia role-blocker+SK+town role-blocker, or just mafia role-blocker+1-shot vig. SK doesn't kill role-blockers, so I think mafia got him one night, town got him another night, and night 2 he leaked through.
:/

JSaint
June 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM
This is difficuly.

THIS.... IS... RANDOM.ORG!!!!

Ubernox
June 20th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I already said I was a 1-shot vigi damn it.

Ubernox
June 20th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I killed Duzero.

creedkingsx
June 20th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Must have missed over that, haha.
So no SK, good. Less kpn for us to worry about.

oops_ur_dead
June 20th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I'm studying for exams so no RP today.

Nobody was lynched.

Night ends at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Thursday%2C+June+21%2C+2012

oops_ur_dead
June 23rd, 2012, 05:54 AM
I'm gonna stop this game due to lack of interest. Barely anybody submitted night actions, and there's no productive chat being done in the day. The role list and night actions are as follows:

http://i.imgur.com/Q8LQz.png