PDA

View Full Version : S-FM XIII: ~Battle Royale ~

Pages : [1] 2 3

clementine
June 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM
~ S-FM Battle Royale ~

At the dawn of the milennium, the nation collapsed. At 15% unemployment, 10 million were out of work. 800,000 students boycotted school. The adults lost confidence and fearing the youth, eventually passed the Milennium Educational Reform Act, aka the BR Act.

This year your high school class was chosen from among 43,000 classes to participate in a fight for survival, a Battle Royale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyEJxzQM24Q

Each of you have been issued survival packs including a map, a compass, food, water, and a random weapon or item that will assist in your survival during the course of this game! You have all been issued a metal tracking collar that helps us keep track of your location! In order to assure your full participation in this deadly game, all collars will detonate if there are no kills within any 48-hour period!! Isn’t that fun!? :] The Program ends when only one student remains. This student will be declared the winner.”

Kromos rolled his eyes at the overly enthusiastic hostess of the game. “Is she for real?” he whispered to his brother Mopin.

Still wearing a wide smile on her face, Clementine, the game hostess walked up to Kromos and said, “Listen up everybody, Kromos has a question!! But WE ALL CAN’T HEAR IF PEOPLE TALK DURING MY PRESENTATION!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE!”

With the press of a button, Kromos’s metal tracking collar began beeping. As his eyes widened in fear, everyone in the room began to back away. Clementine resumed her position at the front of the room and smiled even wider. 3-2-1-Kaboom!!! She smiled and clapped at the glorious explosion of blood and flesh. “Our first casualty! His name will be noted for posterity! Any more questions?”

The students stood shell shocked.

Cryptonic felt his stomach grow queasy. His eyes rolled back up into his head, and he crumpled to the ground. Clementine ran over and swiftly drew a long sword from out of nowhere. She hoisted Cryptonic up by the collar of his shirt and ran the sword through his back. “Too weak!!!” she exclaimed. As blood began to pour out of Cryptonic’s poor lifeless body, Clementine pulled out the sword and wiped it on Shaded, the nearest bystander. He fought the urge to shrink away in disgust and fear.

Clementine resumed her position at the front of the room and continued, “Every day you will get to vote for me to eliminate one player from this game!! Funfunfunfunfun! Any player with a majority of votes will be lynched! :] I think that’s about it, so we’ll begin distributing the survival packs now!”

McPwnage and SirBlayzalot, two men dressed in military uniforms, entered the room pushing a rack of survival packs. One by one, McPwnage called out the names of the players and SirBlayzalot distributed the packs. Some of the players stared at SirBlayzalot because he bore a strange resemblance to Blazer, one of their former classmates who had mysteriously disappeared. It was probably nothing…. But a strange coincidence!

As the last student grabbed their survival pack and ran off, Clementine let out another square shaped smiley face. Good luck everybody! :]

List of players:
1. ajkei
2. CmG
3. Goremancer
4. Ash
5. Sumikoko
6. Gingerape
7. creedkingsx
8. TheJackofSpades
9. Bluejay
10. JSaint
11. Escaho
12. Mopin
13. Shaded

------

The game has started and an alliance of three has already formed. This hidden alliance plans to work together to kill off all other participants and escape together at the end.

Two of you are neutrals, looking out only for their own survival.

The rest of you are scared classmates, hoping to work together and defeat those who would seek to kill you and find a way out of this sick game with your collective lives intact.

Role List:
Alliance Leader (Godfather)
Hidden Alliance Role
Hidden Alliance Role
Thief
Graverobber
Hidden Student Power Role
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Day will end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+5th+2012+9%3A00+pm+PST

Nobody can be lynched today.

Graveyard:
Kromos (student) – Decapitated by Clementine via exploding tracking collar.
Cryptonic (student) – Skewered by Clementine and left to bleed to death.
Blazer (???) - ??? by SirBlayzalot ?????

Bluejay
June 4th, 2012, 09:05 PM
First!

:D

TheJackofSpades
June 4th, 2012, 09:10 PM
This might be a bad time to mention that I'm allergic to most types of metal...

Goremancer
June 4th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I shall sleep for now. I'll post later. I got physics finals tomorrow :/

TheJackofSpades
June 4th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Let's start off discussion by posing this question:
If you had the ability to kill me, would you?

Gingerape
June 4th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Oh my god no! Kromos and Cryptonic are already dead! *sobs*

Sumikoko
June 4th, 2012, 10:08 PM

First, allow me to welcome you to this area of FMs. However, I'm certain I'm not expressing the sentiments of one when I do express wonder at your appearance here. I beg your pardon if I sound discourteous, but what might have brought you to this side of the woods?

As to your question, it is rather amusing, as many in Skype chat have hypothesized whether or not you'll be "done in" during night 1. If I had the ability to kill you, naturally, my decision to kill you would completely depend upon my alignment as well as what I deduct yours to be.

creedkingsx
June 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Hello all.
Good luck.
Have fun.

As to Jack's question:
No, you are obviously more experienced at this game than I, and, given the odds of you being town good, you would only be beneficial to my alignment, naturally.

JSaint
June 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Were those two mod killed? And what happened to Sir Blazylot?

*very confused*

creedkingsx
June 4th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Were those two mod killed? And what happened to Sir Blazylot?

*very confused*

They never signed up, just part of the rp, :P

TheJackofSpades
June 4th, 2012, 10:40 PM
As to your question, it is rather amusing, as many in Skype chat have hypothesized whether or not you'll be "done in" during night 1. If I had the ability to kill you, naturally, my decision to kill you would completely depend upon my alignment as well as what I deduct yours to be.
That's a pretty masked answer, don't you think? There's only one mafia, so your answer of "I'd kill you if your alignment was different than mine" is kind of like not answering the question at all. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you stated that you would while trying to appear as if you didn't.

In contrast, had I the ability to kill, in a non-anonymous setting, in a single mafia setup, my kills would fall onto those I deduce to be the biggest threat. The two neutral roles are just as threatening to the mafia's modus operandi as they are to town, so killing with impunity is ideal. There is no notable KPN to preserve in the eyes of the scum outside of their own group. So why give me a reserved answer? Perhaps I am mistaken but I do not see much reason in acting scummy as town in this setup, but there is every reason to appear town as scum. So your answer is perplexing.

I will ponder this.

No, you are obviously more experienced at this game than I, and, given the odds of you being town good, you would only be beneficial to my alignment, naturally.
As many will kindly inform you, I am one of the worst FM players in existence. To call yourself less experienced is a joke. An interesting answer, one that is very much a great deal more complicated than the one previous discussed. Thank you for offering it.

creedkingsx
June 4th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I aim for interesting ;)

Sumikoko
June 4th, 2012, 11:21 PM
That's a pretty masked answer, don't you think? There's only one mafia, so your answer of "I'd kill you if your alignment was different than mine" is kind of like not answering the question at all. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you stated that you would while trying to appear as if you didn't.

I believe we have a misunderstanding, judging by your answer. I assumed you were posing the question to consider from all alignments' point of view, as in, whether I would shoot you if I were the vigilante, if I were a graverobber who took the role of a vigilante, or if I were Mafia. Not what you seem to be asking, which is simply, if we were given a gun, would we shoot you.

In which case it would still depend on the circumstances and my evaluation of you. I don't understand the question. Or rather, is there any other reason to shoot you other than thinking you're on the opposite alignment? Are you asking whether we would shoot you out of spite?

creedkingsx
June 4th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I believe we have a misunderstanding, judging by your answer. I assumed you were posing the question to consider from all alignments' point of view, as in, whether I would shoot you if I were the vigilante, if I were a graverobber who took the role of a vigilante, or if I were Mafia. Not what you seem to be asking, which is simply, if we were given a gun, would we shoot you.

In which case it would still depend on the circumstances and my evaluation of you. I don't understand the question. Or rather, is there any other reason to shoot you other than thinking you're on the opposite alignment? Are you asking whether we would shoot you out of spite?

What he is really looking for is for us to reveal some sort of alignment. Like how I ever so subtly hinted that I am town. He is looking for information. You didn't give him any, therefore he fished for more. ;D
Question he has to ask himself is can he trust the information we "give" him.

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
2. Sumikoko
3. theJack

The rest is no thread for me

Also i would check jack first at n1

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 05:29 AM
-vote thejackofspades

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Oh and i would keel False cuz he is a douchebag.

Gingerape
June 5th, 2012, 05:57 AM

Noooooooo T~T
Everytime I hear about Blazer it brings on a new wave of tears.

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 05:58 AM
i like your sig ginger. I always knew that you were a fruitcake :D

Gingerape
June 5th, 2012, 06:06 AM
2) You may not insult other members of the community.

*rolls around, feeling insulted by CmG, and crying over Blazer*

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 06:25 AM
nah dont play this card on me plz :D

Gingerape
June 5th, 2012, 06:40 AM
nah dont play this card on me plz :D

Too late meanie. *sniffles and sobs*

Shaded
June 5th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Checking in for troll day. I see the awkward questioning has already started.

TheJackofSpades
June 5th, 2012, 07:30 AM

Still, I don't believe that anyone acts based solely on a binary "is he town y/n" in a non-anonymous game, especially someone of your caliber. It doesn't make any sense to do so, it still feels like you are trying to mask the fact that you would kill based on people you deem as threats if given the chance. Which leads me to believe that you might plan to do so and want to make it clear that you never would. If you didn't possess the ability to kill, why lie about it?

Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
2. Sumikoko
3. theJack

Just curious, I know the vote doesn't count, but why would you direct traffic towards me, and then vote for me despite my being the lowest on your kill list?

Escaho
June 5th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Thats my kill list.

1. Escaho
2. Sumikoko
3. theJack

y u want to kill me, mayne?!

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
because i never night killed you in any game. Sumikoko and Escaho died already at several occasions through my hands.

Also you are the one who tries to use the day to find some good night targets for yourself. You appear already scummy to me dunno why exactly.

Bluejay
June 5th, 2012, 09:35 AM
because i never night killed you in any game. Sumikoko and Escaho died already at several occasions through my hands.

lol

Achievement: Kill TheJackofSpades in a mafia game

Gingerape
June 5th, 2012, 09:41 AM
y u want to kill me, mayne?!

You are mafia just like in mfm8.
If you claim citizen I won't be able to trust you

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Yeah you know the funny part is. I am save n1 because mafia goes like. "He died 2 times in a row in the other game, lets pic another target" So If you are a protective town role go and try your n1 luck somewhere else.

Escaho
June 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I roleclaim Godfather! Might as well join in, right?!?!

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 10:31 AM
stfu SK HO! Somebody shoot this guy tonight! I take that frame gladly for it :D

creedkingsx
June 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?

Didn't you roleclaim Godfather and actually turn out to be Godfather in something else on Day 1?

Escaho
June 5th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Didn't you roleclaim Godfather and actually turn out to be Godfather in something else on Day 1?

I think you're thinking of a different panda...

ajkei
June 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM

Don't stab me, bro!

*tugs whiskers*
this seems oddly familiar..

TheJackofSpades
June 5th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Also you are the one who tries to use the day to find some good night targets for yourself. You appear already scummy to me dunno why exactly.
I do? When have I done that?

Feel free to answer this question those who are just joining us:

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Well i guess you are just in this game to proof some wild theories about how bad the quality of s - fm s are or something. So yeah whatever.

TheJackofSpades
June 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Well i guess you are just in this game to proof some wild theories about how bad the quality of s - fm s are or something. So yeah whatever.
Yeah and afterwards I'm going to go take over the world.

I'm playing to play. Zzz.

Escaho
June 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah and afterwards I'm going to go take over the world.

I'm playing to play. Zzz.

Do you like pandas?

CmG
June 5th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Lets see if we really think alike clementine.

That would be my game setup.

Framer
Consort/COLOR]
[COLOR="#00FFFF"]Thief
Graverobber
Sherriff
Vigilante
Doctor
Investigator
Detective
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

citizens with 1 time use autovests? with 1 kpn? Holy moly sucks to be you. Out of balance reasons i don't believe there is an Armoursmith, Bodyguard and a veteran.

Mopin
June 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
CmG's role list is looking quite good to me.

I'm quite certain town would have a vigilante to get 2 kpn as soon as possible for the thief and graverobber. Otherwise it looks like the mafia and the neutral "team" aren't going to win this one. Citizens having vests is a little too much in a small game like this.

creedkingsx
June 5th, 2012, 01:10 PM

I think it's funny how immediately cynical you get with his motives :P

TheJackofSpades
June 5th, 2012, 02:06 PM
CmG's role list is looking quite good to me.

I'm quite certain town would have a vigilante to get 2 kpn as soon as possible for the thief and graverobber. Otherwise it looks like the mafia and the neutral "team" aren't going to win this one. Citizens having vests is a little too much in a small game like this.

I'm not so sure. We definitely have to make sure we're careful to lynch because if we don't, if they hit a vest, we lose.

Bluejay
June 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
By the way, I find it funny how in the OP the nation collapses on only 15% unemployment. Currently in Spain it's reaching 25% and they have yet to be bailed out (although they are in deep financial troubles at this point).

Was that ever mentioned in the movie? Just wondering.

Shaded
June 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM

I personally don't see any reason that I would kill you over any other person at this point.

Gingerape
June 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM

Hmm, if I could kill...I would not kill you, I haven't seen you play before with me and I'm kinda curious.
I'll be honest, I would kill CmG night one because he was being mean to me earlier today.
(If cmg dies tonight i didn't do it i swear)

Sumikoko
June 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Still, I don't believe that anyone acts based solely on a binary "is he town y/n" in a non-anonymous game, especially someone of your caliber. It doesn't make any sense to do so, it still feels like you are trying to mask the fact that you would kill based on people you deem as threats if given the chance. Which leads me to believe that you might plan to do so and want to make it clear that you never would. If you didn't possess the ability to kill, why lie about it?

I don't know about you, but personally, my scum radar isn't quite as advanced to sort "Oh, he must be an evil neutral" or "Oh, he must be Mafia." It's pretty much the binary "He sounds like scum" or "He sounds like town."

Especially since, by personal nature, whether I have/was given a gun or not and whether I decide to shoot it or not is a completely independent action that I won't reveal in day chat (aka I won't say, "Hey guys, I have a gun. Whom should I shoot tonight?"), I'm shooting anyone who's not town. You can save sorting out the threat ratings for day chat and lynches, but at night, one less scum when you wake up is always a good thing.

Does this help clarify? I feel like one of us isn't understanding what the other is asking, if we're both confused about the purpose of each others' posts. I can't tell if I'm reading too much into what you're saying, or you're reading too much into what I'm saying.

Lol CmG. Inb4 you get shot Night 1 again for steering PRs off of you. :D

Goremancer
June 5th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Sure is a lot of attention on Jack. Don't have much to say. Apart from the fact that I like pie.

Ash
June 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
sorry brahs. checking in. not sure if im late but i was pretty busy IRL. i will start becoming active

JSaint
June 5th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Are you rather busy with Misty right now?

clementine
June 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM
To clear up confusion, no extra information is hidden in the RP. *I’ll also spoiler-hide the extra “fun” deaths that I included in today’s day RP for all future Day posts.

Night 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah4cFhN0ibw

Night was falling, and people did not know who they could trust. Sumikoko was surprised to see TheJackofSpades was part of her own small high school class, as she recognized him as an award-winning athlete from a much larger high school.

However, nobody really had time to give it a second thought before racing away into the woods to take shelter for the night. Would this night be the last for any of the students?

Please remember to submit your night actions at least 1 hour before the end of night.

Night ends at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+6th+2012+9%3A00pm+PST

clementine
June 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM
~ Day 2 ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7YcoVEWilc

The night was long and rainy. Students found shelter in abandoned sheds or under various pieces of foliage. One student in particular thought himself rather clever for coming up with a terrific strategy. He was the vigilante, and with his hunting rifle he would hide underwater in a lake with a lily pad over his head and secretly snipe at anyone who happened to pass by. Genius, right?!

He had wanted to shoot Clementine before the game had even officially begun, and he wanted to shoot Clementine tonight, if she ever walked by. Too bad he had to read this stupid instruction manual to learn how to use his weapon so he wouldn’t be able to shoot anyone N1. Goremancer ran happily into the lake and imagined himself dancing around with shrimp glockenspiels, and prawn xylophones!! He fancied himself as an octopus with cool underwater sunglasses.

Goremancer sat smugly underwater, giving himself a mental pat on the back for coming up with such a great plan. However, in his excitement about the shrimp glockenspiels, he didn’t even realize that someone had been watching him as he was splashing about in the lake trying to hide. That certain someone pulled out a pistol and shot Goremancer before he even had a chance to respond. His death was swift and painless.

Goremancer was dead. Who knows what types of unsavory characters might violate his body to obtain his personal effects and weaspons?

Goremancer’s role was vigilante!

He left no last will, but I will include this nice video for you all. I believe it is a favorite of Goremancer’s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUqQt8mD99c

List of players:
1. ajkei
2. CmG
3. Ash
4. Sumikoko
5. Gingerape
6. creedkingsx
7. TheJackofSpades
8. Bluejay
9. JSaint
10. Escaho
11. Mopin
12. Shaded

Role List:
Hidden Alliance Role
Hidden Alliance Role
Thief
Graverobber
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:

Goremancer (vigilante) – shot with a pistol

Day ends at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+7th+2012+9%3A00pm+PST
Or after a majority of votes to skip day. It takes 7 votes to lynch or to skip day.

Lynch votes will only count if they are done in Red bolded text.

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Ohhh.....dear.
Vigilante. The Graverobber is going to have a hayday with that.

Escaho
June 6th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Oh, come on. Honestly, what does it take to get targeted in these games? I just want someone to visit me at night.

Feeling a little lonely here. =\

creedkingsx
June 6th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I am lonely too Escacho. :/

Bluejay
June 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Nothing has happened to me either.

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Feeling a little lonely here. =\

I am lonely too Escacho. :/

Sounds like you can help each other... *puts on mood music*

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM
NO.
GOREMANCER!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WILL AVENGE U

LETS DO THIS STARCRAFT 2 STYLE

-vote Gingerape

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM
NO.
GOREMANCER!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WILL AVENGE U

LETS DO THIS STARCRAFT 2 STYLE

-vote Gingerape

*pout* I think that's the first time I've ever been voted in a FM.
I don't know if I can handle the pressure!

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 10:35 PM

The Nigger Vote Tally
Gingerape [1] - Ashy

I'm the investigator, I checked you and you came up as suspicious.
Everyone knows you are a man already. Stop pretending.

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 10:38 PM
The Nigger Vote Tally
Gingerape [1] - Ashy

I'm the investigator, I checked you and you came up as suspicious.
Everyone knows you are a man already. Stop pretending.

*cries* That is metaing! I'm not pretending!
If you don't unvote me I may be forced to vote for you. I just wanted to warn you so you don't feel like I backstabbed you. Like you just did to me.

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM
*cries* That is metaing! I'm not pretending!
If you don't unvote me I may be forced to vote for you. I just wanted to warn you so you don't feel like I backstabbed you. Like you just did to me.

Your "girly reaction" shit is too scummy. Really bad reaction. I suggest everyone else to vote for Gingerape unless they have a better lead.

creedkingsx
June 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Oh you have been.

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Your "girly reaction" shit is too scummy. Really bad reaction. I suggest everyone else to vote for Gingerape unless they have a better lead.

Ok fine, let's be serious then.
Nothing happened to me last night.
Is there more you wanted Ash?

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Ok fine, let's be serious then.
Nothing happened to me last night.
Is there more you wanted Ash?

Yes, why have you been acting so scummy?
I am a professional scumhunter.
For the rest of you, I hope you can trust me.

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Yes, why have you been acting so scummy?
I am a professional scumhunter.
For the rest of you, I hope you can trust me.

Mmm. Scummy as in how? On day 1 I like to roleplay a fair bit, I do it in all FM's. I've never died night one so maybe mafia is entertained or thinks I'm ditzy and doesn't want to hurt me. Or because I'm a fairly new player and people like Goremancer are a higher priority.
Either way, day 1 I like to play around a bit because it's honestly fun for me.
If you're talking about I've been acting scummy today, I..need you to tell me how. All I said before you voted me was that it sucks the vigilante died, because now the gravedigger is a threat. (yes to both mafia and town, but in my opinion town because the chances are higher to hit town)
^_^ Hope this has answered your question.

Escaho
June 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Gingerape is mafia! Say it ain't so!

GINGER: Y WUD U DO THIS?!

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Mmm. Scummy as in how? On day 1 I like to roleplay a fair bit, I do it in all FM's. I've never died night one so maybe mafia is entertained or thinks I'm ditzy and doesn't want to hurt me. Or because I'm a fairly new player and people like Goremancer are a higher priority.
Either way, day 1 I like to play around a bit because it's honestly fun for me.
If you're talking about I've been acting scummy today, I..need you to tell me how. All I said before you voted me was that it sucks the vigilante died, because now the gravedigger is a threat. (yes to both mafia and town, but in my opinion town because the chances are higher to hit town)
^_^ Hope this has answered your question.

1. you answered jack's question after creed already revealed jack's intentions. no point in replying to jack's question if creed revealed it.

2. when i accused u, you continued to roleplay.

3. ur sig shows u are smiling cynically with blood on your face, hair, and clothes.

'nuff said
'nuff evidence
i sentence thee to death

CmG
June 6th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Did you claim Sherriff Ashe?

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Did you claim Sherriff Ashe?

no i claimed investigat0r and he came up as suspicious

he is scum! i am good guy

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 11:15 PM
1. you answered jack's question after creed already revealed jack's intentions. no point in replying to jack's question if creed revealed it.
-1. That's true I guess, I probably did it because I was bored and ran out of things to say. I didn't even read Creed's post in detail.
2. when i accused u, you continued to roleplay.
-2. Only for one post, because I didn't really take your invest claim serious, but when you asked me questions I happily answered. to an extent. ...how do I know you aren't scum fishing for my role? :l
3. ur sig shows u are smiling cynically with blood on your face, hair, and clothes.
-3. We can't all have the pokemon trio moonwalking as our sigs!

Hi Escaho! What do you think of Ash?

creedkingsx
Day 2 claim!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ORH0yifVfwc/TBFAeb3v_nI/AAAAAAAAADw/sQK469dD19M/s1600/LuckyOliver-3362817-blog-3d_silver_exclamation_mark.jpg

CmG
My analysis of this is. Somebody who knows Goremancer shot him. He tends to be a lurker when he is TPR.

give us the full investigative pairings then.

Ash
June 6th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Alright, I was trolling. And I don't know Gore's play style, so don't look at me. I haven't played FM since a while.
Now,

I am Sheriffzors, I checkedzors Gingerapezors last night. I received the message "Your target is suspicious."

I truly believe Gingerape is evil.

5/12 of this town is mafia/neutral. Neutrals and mafia both come up as suspicious. In my opinion, it is probably unlikely for Ginger to become framed.

I would like to hear Ginger's defense, and I believe this is the best lead for now.

JSaint
June 6th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I will be going for beerfest!... And I dropped the tickets I booked on the bus!

Going to have to rush back to outlet for a reprint XD

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Alright, I was trolling. And I don't know Gore's play style, so don't look at me. I haven't played FM since a while.
I am Sheriffzors, I checkedzors Gingerapezors last night. I received the message "Your target is suspicious."
I truly believe Gingerape is evil.
5/12 of this town is mafia/neutral. Neutrals and mafia both come up as suspicious. In my opinion, it is probably unlikely for Ginger to become framed.
I would like to hear Ginger's defense, and I believe this is the best lead for now.

Two seconds ago you said you don't claim sheriff, and now you say you are.
I can't tell if you're being serious or just trying to fish for my role more.
I don't want to reveal my role just yet in case you're a citizen trying to pressure me.

Gingerape
June 6th, 2012, 11:58 PM
K it's been 20 minutes and is now past 3am. x_x
I gotta go to bed now cuz I'm biking in the morning.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I lost 300 dollars worth in VIP tickets. I feel so angry and upset. I had to buy the 40 dollar tickets totalling 120 for my friends cause they were out of VIP seats.

This only happened after I was so angry they said they had no more VIP tickets and could not sell anything else that I exploded and shouted at them after waving my genuine receipt along with flashing my credentials.

Free seating tickets were not refundable. I just sort of need a place to air the frustration I'm feeling.

I feel like Darth Vader now. Really want to choke something to death.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 02:51 AM
JSaint is a post editorerererererrerer

Mopin
June 7th, 2012, 04:45 AM
I can't imagine that Gingerape would've been framed even if there was even a framer in this game. Also due to the lack of any kind of neutrals that would risk doing this (Jester/Executioner), it's unlikely that Ash would be lying.

-Vote Gingerape

Just don't lynch her before the day has ended. There's no harm in getting all the information we can get.

Shaded
June 7th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Whoa, calm down dude. Be really careful with voting based on what we've been given so far.
Ash's posts don't sound legit to me at all, and frankly I just don't buy his claim.

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:56 AM
If you're talking about I've been acting scummy today, I..need you to tell me how.
I.e. Help me produce less scumtells in the future.

The question of the day ladies and gentlemen is this:
Do you trust me?

Shaded
June 7th, 2012, 08:34 AM
The question of the day ladies and gentlemen is this:
Do you trust me?
That's not simple question Jack.

As a person on a forum, I'm neutral about you. I don't feel like you've specifically given me a reason to trust or distrust you.

As a fellow player in an FM, the answer has gotta be no for right now. This is a game of deception, and one of the cardinal rules is "Trust no one." We're all going to be weaving our webs, it's the be expected.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM
JSaint is a post editorerererererrerer

I edited it to keep my exploding anger from scaring people. I just need to vent and all.

Beerfest was well ok... It was fun when I went abit crazy from the beers... but me being really innocent, really couldn't take it and threw up a hell lot. My friend later told me that there was a set of elderly women I could have bagged because I danced with them and I was kind of cute and innocent.

And also two mina chicks... I was just... too shy at that point. And they shook my hand and kinda looked at me with slight disappointment. I probably need to pluck up my courage to have conversations with women and talk to them. Might not be... a really good idea to know chicks while clubbing. I kinda feel terrible from throwing up and dehydrated at this point.

I think I'm not suited for the clubbing scene.... uuugh.

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I don't see any harm in adding pressure to Ginger with a sheriff claim on her and very few votes on her at this point
-vote gingerape
Nothing of interest happeneded to me last night.

Mopin
June 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Whoa, calm down dude. Be really careful with voting based on what we've been given so far.
Ash's posts don't sound legit to me at all, and frankly I just don't buy his claim.

All I did was pressure vote her based on a very trustworthy claim. As I said due to the lack of benign neutrals no scum would lie like that in order to get a mislynch. Suiciding now would be a pointless strategy, town are overpowered as it is.

However, you seem a little overprotective.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Me too, me too!

-vote Gingerape

Bluejay
June 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I edited it to keep my exploding anger from scaring people. I just need to vent and all.

Beerfest was well ok... It was fun when I went abit crazy from the beers... but me being really innocent, really couldn't take it and threw up a hell lot. My friend later told me that there was a set of elderly women I could have bagged because I danced with them and I was kind of cute and innocent.

And also two mina chicks... I was just... too shy at that point. And they shook my hand and kinda looked at me with slight disappointment. I probably need to pluck up my courage to have conversations with women and talk to them. Might not be... a really good idea to know chicks while clubbing. I kinda feel terrible from throwing up and dehydrated at this point.

I think I'm not suited for the clubbing scene.... uuugh.
Ugh. It seems clear that you've had a bad experience. Sorry to hear that.

But what do you think of this mafia game so far?

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 01:05 PM
I wasn't being serious, I was 50% honest and 50% lying when I posted that. I was trying to fish by looking like an idiot.
My sheriff claim is serious, and you came up as suspicious.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Two seconds ago you said you don't claim sheriff, and now you say you are.
I can't tell if you're being serious or just trying to fish for my role more.
I don't want to reveal my role just yet in case you're a citizen trying to pressure me.

My previous post was a reply to this. I forgot to quote lol.

P.S: CmG, you nigger. How did you predict the town's setup correctly so far? 1 Vigi and 1 Sheriff so far. (If you trust I am sheriff)

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 01:27 PM
My previous post was a reply to this. I forgot to quote lol.

P.S: CmG, you nigger. How did you predict the town's setup correctly so far? 1 Vigi and 1 Sheriff so far. (If you trust I am sheriff)

He predicted balance. Which isn't the hardest thing to do, lol

Right now, Mopin, Ash, and Ajkei are paired together. If one turns out to be scum later in the game, I am willing to bet all are. If, in fact, Gingerape turns out to be suspicious as Ash claims, then Shaded is most likely scum with here. Gingerape is now at 4 votes, That is enough for now until he can have a chance to speak for himself.

Gingerape (4): Ash, Mopin, Ajkei, Escacho

*Note: My reason for not including Escacho with Mopin, Ash, and Ajkei is that he had previously posted without voting. If I recall correctly, Mopin hadn't previously posted and the same goes to Ajkei.
I am, however, more immediately inclined to believe Shaded and Ginger are scum together before the rest, given that it just wouldn't be smart for mafia to vote in line like that and I believe they all know that from experience.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Clementine is my smurf. You are playing my setup =)

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Clementine is my smurf. You are playing my setup =)

I thought clem was Zane's smurf who was falsu's smurf :o

clementine
June 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Current Vote Tally:
Gingerape (4): Ash, Mopin, Ajkei, Escaho

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Also:
Editing posts is against the rules. I will let JSaint slide with a warning, since I believe this is his first forum mafia game, and his post didn't contain any relevant game content. However, from this point forward, anyone who edits a post WILL be modkilled and replaced.

You have been warned.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Btw its not Escacho its Escuckaracho. Type his name right plz.

-vote Gingerape

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Gingerape is L-2 now.
Will probably be lynched, especially if he doesn't get on and say anything for a defense.

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM
-Unvote Gingerape
I do not wish to lynch her before she defends herself.
If she does not come back before the end of the day, I will most likely revote her.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 02:51 PM
CmG aka Clementine, when you write the RP, make sure you type that the classmates took off Gingerape's mask just for her to turn out to be a guy.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM
But she is my sister! :[

-unvote Gingerape

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM
-Vote Gingerape
She should be kept at L-3 so that if she does not post we can lynch her.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
-vote Gingerape

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM
-vote Gingerape

-.-

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
God damnit Cmg

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM
:D

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Well its not like anybody tries to scum hunt. So why not troll a little? I wonder what night actions happened last night. So who is missing his swag btw? No one claims to lost his shit?

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCK I JUST LOST MY SHIT FUCKFUCKFUCK.
hmm..
Maybe I can trick people into fake claiming robbed.
No one claims to lost his shit?

I fixed it for you <3

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Aw...I'm at L-2? I guess that means I should claim. I just got back from the shoestore from buying shoes.
I'm a detective. I won't say who I followed yet unless you want me to.

I'm upset that Ash is saying that I came back as suspicious because either
a) He really is sheriff and isn't lying, which means a framer.
b) He is a citizen making a gambit and it backfired because now I'm out in the open.

I'm more inclined to believe option B. The chances of a framer framing me and a sheriff investing me are really low, but Ash's reasoning is 'I highly doubt the framer would pick someone like Gingerape night one' Well.. I also believe the sheriff wouldn't really pick me night one as well.
So I think Ash is just a citizen who thought I was scummy on day 1 due to my carefree nature and decided to make a gambit.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Aw...I'm at L-2? I guess that means I should claim. I just got back from the shoestore from buying shoes.
I'm a detective. I won't say who I followed yet unless you want me to.

I'm upset that Ash is saying that I came back as suspicious because either
a) He really is sheriff and isn't lying, which means a framer.
b) He is a citizen making a gambit and it backfired because now I'm out in the open.

I'm more inclined to believe option B. The chances of a framer framing me and a sheriff investing me are really low, but Ash's reasoning is 'I highly doubt the framer would pick someone like Gingerape night one' Well.. I also believe the sheriff wouldn't really pick me night one as well.
So I think Ash is just a citizen who thought I was scummy on day 1 due to my carefree nature and decided to make a gambit.

yes please say who u tracked.

also, why are you convinced i am not scum?

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM
yes please say who u tracked.

also, why are you convinced i am not scum?

Escaho. Because he claimed godfather again and I didn't want another MFM8 happening, so I targeted him first.

If you were scum, claiming sheriff, you would have to gamble that there wasn't another sheriff in the game, or you would immediately be outted by him. Other than that, you would have no problem, since you know your teammates roles, you could announce yourself and know that only 2/9 remaining players would be suspicious. I just feel like it's too much of a risk for you to take, you could be the possible framer and you framed me though..
Still, I think you are town...
CmG hacked the role list, there could be a framer and I'm the detective.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM
-unvote Gingerape.

gn

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Escaho. Because he claimed godfather again and I didn't want another MFM8 happening, so I targeted him first.

If you were scum, claiming sheriff, you would have to gamble that there wasn't another sheriff in the game, or you would immediately be outted by him. Other than that, you would have no problem, since you know your teammates roles, you could announce yourself and know that only 2/9 remaining players would be suspicious. I just feel like it's too much of a risk for you to take, you could be the possible framer and you framed me though..
Still, I think you are town...
CmG hacked the role list, there could be a framer and I'm the detective.

I want to know who Escaho visited, but I supposed Escaho has to give permission first. There could be a lot of wifom/disadvantages if you say who he visited anyways.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Gingerape, who did I visit?

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Gingerape, who did I visit?

Your target did not visit anyone last night.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Your target did not visit anyone last night.

Kill Gingerape.

You are not a Detective.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Vote Tally

Gingerape {4}: Ash, Mopin, Escaho, ajkei

7 votes are required to lynch.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 05:59 PM
-vote Gingerape

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Kill Gingerape.

You are not a Detective.

I guess Gingerape tried to get information before he died. Now we all know you are some sort of PR, OR you are a neutral/mafia that is not aligned with Gingerape.

P.S: Doctor on me.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I guess Gingerape tried to get information before he died. Now we all know you are some sort of PR, OR you are a neutral/mafia that is not aligned with Gingerape.

P.S: Doctor on me.

I'd like to WIFOM Doctor on me as well (since we all know the Doctor will heal you, but since the Mafia/GraveDigger (who can take Vigilante) knows you'll be healed, they might just shoot me). But they don't know if I'm a Neutral party, so that won't help their cause.

But they'll probably suspect that I'm the Doctor who's trying to WIFOM to protect myself. In which case, I'll let them think that.

Doctor: Think about healing me as well.

We've found ourselves a Mafia today.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Vote Tally

Gingerape {5}: Ash, Mopin, Escaho, ajkei, CmG

7 votes are required to lynch.

Need 2 more votes. 3 hours remain.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I'd like to WIFOM Doctor on me as well (since we all know the Doctor will heal you, but since the Mafia/GraveDigger (who can take Vigilante) knows you'll be healed, they might just shoot me). But they don't know if I'm a Neutral party, so that won't help their cause.

But they'll probably suspect that I'm the Doctor who's trying to WIFOM to protect myself. In which case, I'll let them think that.

Doctor: Think about healing me as well.

We've found ourselves a Mafia today.

yeah np i will, also if you got a gun last night shoot creedkingx just sayin. Backtrack m-fm 7 b4 he got replaced he was on my mafia team basicly playing the same like in this game. Should be a save call

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I believe the nigger digger can't shoot tonight, though. Probably next night.
n2 - nigger digger chooses a person
n3 - nigger digger uses ability.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I mean the gunholder from le Weaponsmith.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:30 PM
yeah np i will, also if you got a gun last night shoot creedkingx just sayin. Backtrack m-fm 7 b4 he got replaced he was on my mafia team basicly playing the same like in this game. Should be a save call

I play the same no matter what alliance I am. lol
Making decisions based on Metagame is why Blazer won as Jester in the first run of FM 12, remember that. ;)

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Wait, Ash!
I'm not your enemy, I can give you something helpful tonight if you let me live to prove my innocence.
I wanna live..

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Making decisions based on Metagame is why Blazer won as Jester in the first run of FM 12, remember that. ;)

Mind voting your teammate for us, please? I'd prefer this lynch go through today and not have to do it tomorrow.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:33 PM
He won because its so damn easy to win as a jester in a game with 32 people on day 2. Rolling jester in FM is like a free win if you not accidently got shot at night.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Wait, Ash!
I'm not your enemy, I can give you something helpful tonight if you let me live to prove my innocence.
I wanna live..

no ur not innocent.
it would be messed up if

I checked u and u come up as suspicious ~~ you direct to Escaho for ur innocence ~~ Escaho lied

but i doubt that will happen. pandas dont lie.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM
no ur not innocent.
it would be messed up if
I checked u and u come up as suspicious ~~ you direct to Escaho for ur innocence ~~ Escaho lied
but i doubt that will happen. pandas dont lie.

But..but I have welding tongs I can give you tonight that can help you.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
He won because its so damn easy to win as a jester in a game with 32 people on day 2. Rolling jester in FM is like a free win if you not accidently got shot at night.

He won because everyone was retarded and assumed that he was being his usual angry self when he rolls mafia and his wifom doesn't work. Basing decisions off meta-game is bad.
And I will tell you why it is bad now for me:
1. That was my second game and I was only in it for 2 days.. >>
2. when it comes to the first 2-3 games of a day, what I have done so far is all I ever do, say what I see in the situation.
3. I didn't even do that in m-fm 7 hahahahaha

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM
He won because everyone was retarded and assumed that he was being his usual angry self when he rolls mafia and his wifom doesn't work. Basing decisions off meta-game is bad.
And I will tell you why it is bad now for me:
1. That was my second game and I was only in it for 2 days.. >>
2. when it comes to the first 2-3 games of a day, what I have done so far is all I ever do, say what I see in the situation.
3. I didn't even do that in m-fm 7 hahahahaha

Vigilante, please shoot this guy tonight.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM
BTW, I think CmG is trying to distract from Ginger. Back of the head thing to note, along with Shaded's attempt to delay the votes on Gingerape.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Vigilante, please shoot this guy tonight.

Also, it wouldn't be Vigilante. It would be whoever received a gun from the presumed Gunsmith.
But that note is irrelevant.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Also, it wouldn't be Vigilante. It would be whoever received a gun from the presumed Gunsmith.
But that note is irrelevant.

Why aren't you voting Gingerape? Trying to delay the vote, Mr. Godfather?

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM

I'm not mafia.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Lol sure i vote Gingerrape, while you jump in to distract without EVEN voting ginger. :D

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Neither of these statements are true.
Lying scum!

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Neither of these statements are true.
Lying scum!

Both are true. O.o

ajkei
BTW, I think CmG is trying to distract from Ginger. Back of the head thing to note, along with Shaded's attempt to delay the votes on Gingerape.

*says creed as he still has not voted ginger...

creedkingsx

I thought I did already? Didn't I?

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I thought I did already? Didn't I?

Yea, you voted me already. Don't vote me again.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM
wth?
-vote Gingerape

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
wth?
-vote Gingerape

No, you did not.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
lol WIFOM my ass creed....

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM
LOL honest to god, thought I did after the fail Detective claim, hahahahahahahaha
whoops

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM
No, you did not.

Ugh, quoting wrong post fail.

Vote Tally

Gingerape {6}: Ash, Mopin, Escaho, ajkei, CmG, creedkingsx

7 votes required to lynch.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
*sniff*
Creed, I'm a neutral thief. Why are you being so mean. I stole some tongs, I'll give you armor if you unvote me.
It'll be fun...we can be friends...I cant even kill. I'll make you a cake.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:52 PM
CmG, why did you keep voting and unvoting so much?
Ajkei had his reason of not getting too close to hammer without Ginger defending himself, and I could assume your reasoning was the same, but unnecessary, so why?

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
*sniff*
Creed, I'm a neutral thief. Why are you being so mean. I stole some tongs, I'll give you armor if you unvote me.
It'll be fun...we can be friends...I cant even kill. I'll make you a cake.

*Checks theif role card*
*Thief doesn't win with town*
>>

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
CmG, why did you keep voting and unvoting so much?
Ajkei had his reason of not getting too close to hammer without Ginger defending himself, and I could assume your reasoning was the same, but unnecessary, so why?

It is called boredom. Just check who did post today and who did not. We have like 6(!) People who aren't really participating at all. That is kinda awkward and boring. Still you are scum bro. There are no neutrals in this game. It's all just scum who has to eleminate town.

Ginger has to die.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM
*Checks theif role card*
*Thief doesn't win with town*
>>

I know! But we can be temporary friends...
Like..I be nice to town and not steal from them..like ash or escaho.

-skip day
obviously... this day was eventful enough as it is ^_^

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I'm back, sorry for being absent today, I had to fill someone's slot in real life who had unexpectedly dropped out.

Well, since no one took the bait, I'll go ahead and say that I was robbed last night. Whoever the thief is, they're pretty smart, I'd say.

-vote creedkingsx

The above statement and my vote have nothing to do with each other, but this is what my gut is telling me at the moment. He tried to buddy on me yesterday and he attempted to out my motivations for my previous question, which I do not believe someone who is town would likely do.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 07:06 PM
I'm back, sorry for being absent today, I had to fill someone's slot in real life who had unexpectedly dropped out.

Well, since no one took the bait, I'll go ahead and say that I was robbed last night. Whoever the thief is, they're pretty smart, I'd say.

-vote creedkingsx

The above statement and my vote have nothing to do with each other, but this is what my gut is telling me at the moment. He tried to buddy on me yesterday and he attempted to out my motivations for my previous question, which I do not believe someone who is town would likely do.

We have less than two hours to lynch your fellow neutral. Come on now.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:07 PM

-vote creedkingsx

Don't you think Gingerape is guilty? I want your opinion.

Also where's people like Mopin. MOPIN I WILL FUCKING GET YOUR NIGGER ASS AND ANY OTHER NIGGER THAT THINKS THEY CAN ESCAPE THE WRATH OF ASH.

CmG
June 7th, 2012, 07:08 PM
thats funny jack claims to be robbed and ginger claims to have tongues. You know if you would vote the thief you would get your swag back right? ;)

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Don't you think Gingerape is guilty? I want your opinion.

Also where's people like Mopin. MOPIN I WILL FUCKING GET YOUR NIGGER ASS AND ANY OTHER NIGGER THAT THINKS THEY CAN ESCAPE THE WRATH OF ASH.

I don't know, I'm still thinking. Detective claims are painfully easy to fake.

With it being L-1 I've got plenty of time still.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM
thats funny jack claims to be robbed and ginger claims to have tongues. You know if you would vote the thief you would get your swag back right? ;)

Ginger is probably lying. Ginger said he tracked Escapanda and now claims he has tongs. Either Ginger is lying about having tongs or just wants to make Escapanda look even more important.

Either way, Ginger is just pulling a Luna by claiming 2 different roles so far.

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Who did Escaho target? This was never stated.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Y-yea...maybe we should wait a little more, to see what people like Sumi, Gore, and Bluejay think.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I am extremely confused on your statement, Jack. What bait?

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:13 PM

Ginger said his target visited noone. Escacho says this is a false statement, suggestin he did target someone.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM

It wasn't. And it may not be important information at the moment since we might not be able to discredit it.

Escapanda please say who was the nigger you visited.

@Gingerape - You claimed theif. Either way, you are a dead nigger. Also, day ends in less than two hours.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM

You'll have to kill me to find out, scum.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Escaho doesn't wanna say cuz he visited Goremancer.

Ash noooo...

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM
What he is really looking for is for us to reveal some sort of alignment. Like how I ever so subtly hinted that I am town.
I misread this originally but I'd like to point out that I absolutely never stated anything of the sort. Your answer to my first question is what I would have said if I was scum or town, thus is being more complex. Scum will want to act like town, and town will want to act like town in this game. You trying to clear yourself as town by putting words in my mouth doesn't make me any less confident in my assumption.

That being said, I will hammer Gingerape based on evidence stated so far if it is necessary. Sumikoko has gone back into lurk mode which I do not find acceptable, I think we should lynch her or creed tomorrow.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM
TO SCUM: YOU ARE MAKING THIS SHIT TOO EASY FOR ME. I WILL FIND YOUR NIGGER ASS. THIS IS LIKE ROBBING FROM A STORE WITH NO MASK ON. YOU ARE A DEAD DUMB SCUM. TROLOL
TROLOL
TROLOL
TROLOL
TROLOL
TROLOL

JACK, GINGER KEEPS ACTING LIKE A JESTER. BUT THERE ARE NO JESTER. OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 07:22 PM
There is no role that would want to get itself lynched that we would not want to lynch. There is no reason to not lynch Ginger. The day does not end with hammer.

creedkingsx
I misread this originally but I'd like to point out that I absolutely never stated anything of the sort. Your answer to my first question is what I would have said if I was scum or town, thus is being more complex. Scum will want to act like town, and town will want to act like town in this game. You trying to clear yourself as town by putting words in my mouth doesn't make me any less confident in my assumption.

I never said you said. I was never putting words in your mouth. I was stating what I thought was the reason to your question. I apologize if it was seen any other way, but that is all I stated.
To reiterate, I was not putting words in your mouth.

Gingerape
I'm not acting like a jester...
Caps lock everywhere. Also since no one is allied with me, how can you ascertain any scum?

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Caps lock everywhere. Also since no one is allied with me, how can you ascertain any scum?
You claim thief.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
since no one is allied with me

6/12 people have voted you.
That means 6/12 have not.

Rephrase please.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:25 PM

QUIET NIGGER. YOU CLAIMED THEIF. CLAIMING THEIF AND BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFE = SCUM. SCUM. SCUM. SCUM. SCUM. SCUM. DEAD. DIE. DEAD. DIE. DEAD. DIE
UR SCUM.

I DONT REALLY THINK YOU ARE THEIF, I BET 5000000$ YOU ARE PART OF MAFIA.

ALSO JACK, I AM THE SHERIFF OF THIS TOWN. I RUN THIS!11!

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Rephrase please.

no one is allied with thief

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:26 PM
no one is allied with thief

We assume he was serious about the Thief claim.
I honestly think he is mafia hoping the Grave robber would slip up and try to come to his rescue. What other reason is their to continue the detective claim, by saying Escacho visited Goremancer, and claim Thief? He is fishing for false help.

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:27 PM

Rephrase please.

Neutrals only have one hidden ally.
Are you saying i have 6 allies?

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Neutrals only have one hidden ally.
Are you saying i have 6 allies?

I am saying 2 of the 6 people are your mafia friends refusing to vote.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
no one is allied with thiefI THOUGHT THE NIGGER DIGGER WAS ALLIED WITH NIGGER THIEF

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM
We assume he was serious about the Thief claim.
I honestly think he is mafia hoping the Grave robber would slip up and try to come to his rescue. What other reason is their to continue the detective claim, by saying Escacho visited Goremancer, and claim Thief? He is fishing for false help.

I didn't say he visited Gore, if you read my post, it was more of an accusation that he isn't a PR and is GF that killed Gore.
I have no basis on if he did or didn't. But it seems to have quieted him down.

I can't even post because of Ash's capslock troll now.
No, he's hidden to me. That's like saying A witch has mafia as allies, how are you supposed to know?

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM
CREED ONE DAY YOU WILL BECOME AS GREAT AS ME.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:32 PM
JACK YOU SCUM. HAMMER. FFS. DAMN LURKERS

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Jack do you want me to answer anything before you hammer me?

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I'm waiting to see if anyone else slinks out of the shadows to weigh in. I know where my own allegiances lie, someone else hammering will give me more information if it happens.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:44 PM
OMG SOMEONE REPPED ME AND THE PERSON CLAIMED THE NIGGER STOLE THEIR BIKE

YOU FUCKING NIGGER THIEF. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THAT BIKE BACK YOU THIEF. (im not a bike thief btw..)

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Oh ok, well... I'll just sit here silently.

If you hammer me..Ash will say "TOOK YOU LONG ENUF"

Do you really want that? Also I'm trying to persuade you not to vote me, but I don't know if it's working.
Is it working?

TheJackofSpades
June 7th, 2012, 07:46 PM

Do you really want that? Also I'm trying to persuade you not to vote me, but I don't know if it's working.
Is it working?
I don't care what Ash thinks of me. And no, you've made a pretty poor case for your innocence.

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Well apparently JSaint doesn't want to hammer...
I see you there.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 07:48 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/java_saint/beerfest_me.jpg

Sorry about the post edits earlier. I assure you I am not a scum trying to sneak inkanything, and I'm a virgin mafia player XD.

Now that I have had enough sleep and the hangover has passed... my thoughts on the game.

CmG random lynches alot. I find in this set up, that favours town because of numbers and well, there's technically no double killing each day, it is abit strange to keep voting random people.

Ash, he says invest... then Sheriff. Have no idea why... it seems to give me the reason why everyone is lynching Gingerape is more because they are in a state of hate that she is a boy and these are the angry ghosts of the engineers.

Gingerape changes from detective to thief/graverobber and then armorsmith. Probably not telling the truth.

I say we vote Gingerape, and if she's found to be innocent. We them kill that pokemon catcher dude.

-vote gingerape

Gingerape
June 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Ouch.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Argh... My keyboard accidentally caused a k to appear.

*resists urge to edit post*

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Is it working?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/026/d/8/Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappointPLZ.jpg

GOREMANCER I SEE U VIEWING THIS THREAD. YOU SCUM. YOU SCUMY MC SCUM. JACK UR ALSO SCUM. U R ALL SCUM.

I AM THE MOTHAFOOKING SHERIFF OF THIS TOWN. I RUN THIS SHOW. COME AT ME BROTHAS.

ajkei
June 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM
GOREMANCER I SEE U VIEWING THIS THREAD. YOU SCUM. YOU SCUMY MC SCUM. JACK UR ALSO SCUM. U R ALL SCUM.

wosnt me.
Jsaint we lynched Ginger because there is no reason town would claim thief when they were about to get lynched.

creedkingsx
June 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM
GOREMANCER I SEE U VIEWING THIS THREAD. .

Gore died..

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM
*sniff*
Creed, I'm a neutral thief. Why are you being so mean. I stole some thongs, I'll give you something tonight if you unvote me.
It'll be fun...we can be friends...I won't bite. I'll make you feel good... and sweet

Hee hee hee ^_^

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Gore died..

i herped a derp.

@jsaint - I claimed invest and random stupid stuff to try to fish gingerape. but im a pretty bad fisher. shit got serious when i started to claim sheriff and etc etc.

@gingerape- umad?

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Jack do you want me to answer anything before you hammer me?

Jack: No Baby... I want to hammer you all night after I heard u stole some things

I can't resist! XD

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 08:23 PM
bump i need moar amusement

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 08:35 PM
someone hammer please. less than 30 minutes left. i'll stop spamming with caps lock like an idiot.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 08:37 PM
someone hammer please. less than 30 minutes left. i'll stop spamming with caps lock like an idiot.

JSaint already hammered...yay.

Happy panda.

Escaho
June 7th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Vote Tally

Gingerape {7}: Ash, Mopin, Escaho, ajkei, CmG, creedkingsx, JSaint

7 votes required to lynch.

Ash
June 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM
oh right. my 2nd herp-a-derping in this day

Shaded
June 7th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Just woke up. And yeah, the case seems pretty cut and dry against Ginger. She definitely could have come up with a better roleclaim than that. I would have voted for her myself after the fail det claim, but it all happened before I got up. Color me surprised if Ash really is sheriff and not just trolling.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Oh ok, well... I'll just sit here silently bend down on all fours and let you guys take turns with the hammering.

If you hammer me..Ash will say "TOOK YOU LONG ENUF" OMG! That is just amazing! How did you last so long?

Do you really want that? You really want that don't you? Also I'm trying to persuade you not to vote me, but I don't know if it's working.
Is it working? I'm sorry, I'm really bad at ... :shy:. Normally guys ask the girls whether they enjoyed it, but I need to ask the guys instead

Something you guys did removed the google safe filter I put on myself. Pull me back if I go overboard. I'm usually crazy when I'm like this XD.

JSaint
June 7th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Also, bump... to never say no to Panda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6iHCFiSqIw

clementine
June 7th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Night 2.

Vote Tally
Gingerape (7): Ash, Mopin, Escaho, ajkei, CmG, creedkingsx, JSaint
Creedkingsx (1): TheJackofSpades

Skip Day (1): Gingerape

Gingerape has been lynched!
--------

Disclaimer: All persons, roles, and actions referenced in this RP are purely fictional. Do not read too much into this. The Clementownie Tabloid is a respected weekly journal. We report the FACTS, but please do not sue us if we get the facts wrong!

Day two had arrived, and Ash decided to call Gingerape out on being a creeper, a man, and a suspicious person. At first, people couldn’t really tell if he was serious, but as he pressured Gingerape to role claim, she became more and more uncomfortable, claiming multiple roles and eventually breaking down and voting to skip the day.

How did Ash know Gingerape’s terrible secret? Perhaps he was investigator, or sheriff – both roles he had claimed during the course of the day - working in tandem with his colleague and friend, Detective BurntEskimo… Or perhaps he had personal experience with the matter.

Clementownie Tabloid Reporting in on the story:

We recently uncovered pictures from Gingerape’s Seventh Grade Sadie Hawkins Dance, which she attended with none other than our favorite Pokemon hero Ash! (This was back when she had orange – I mean Ginger – colored hair)

Evidence:
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2500000/ash-misty-misty-and-ash-2519187-780-593.jpg

Your favorite reporter believes that Gingerape dumped Ash for Blazer and now he is getting his revenge on the poor bride by tarnishing her reputation further after she was left at the altar back in May of this year.

Ex-boyfriend? Ex-girlfriend? Seems like it’s time for a little No Doubt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geHo1xFzsI

How fitting to include a song by No Doubt, as there is absolutely No Doubt in our minds as to the accuracy of this story!

Breaking News! There will be no more boyfriends for Ginger, as Clementine has decided to offer her as a personal slave to SirBlayzalot, observer of the currently running Battle Royale. SirBlayzalot is rumored to be the man that disposed of Blazer, Gingerape’s runaway husband.

As she faced her death, Gingerape was terrified. However, when Clementine announced her punishment, she began screaming in absolute terror. Gingerape was physically restrained and dragged away by McPwnage and SirBlayzalot, unhappy to be sentenced to a fate worse than death. She would be held captive by a man involved in the disappearance of her fiancée, never once more seing the light of day.

When asked to comment on this story, Gingerape said:

Ash is fat.

Obviously this last will can be used as evidence by the Clementownie Tabloid that proves our wild conjectures – I mean our accurately reported news story – is true.

Clementownie Tabloid Reporter,
signing off.

-----------
The only thing that remained of Gingerape was her trusty old mop. Without a janitor around, what kinds of new terrors would tonight bring?

Gingerape has been lynched!
Her role was janitor.

Please remember to submit your night actions at least 1 hour before the end of night.
Night ends at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+8th+2012+9%3A00pm+PST

clementine
June 8th, 2012, 09:00 PM
~ Day 3 ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrLJeAL4Ywo

Escaho peered through his glasses at a figure in the distance. He was quite enjoying himself so far and had a knack for determining people’s roles with his perfect 20:20 vision, enhanced to super human strength with his special glasses. He knew he would be at extreme danger after helping expose the lies of Gingerape, but hoped that by some shred of luck he would be spared.

This was not to be the case.

As Escaho was tracking down his latest target, he heard a twig snap behind him. Before he could turn and confront his attacker, he was dead. Shot through the heart. He lay bleeding in the grass for several minutes after his death, painting the grass a vivid shade of crimson.

Escaho was shot. His role was investigator!

Last will:

I am the Investigator.

I believe I found the Doctor on Night 1 (especially since we ended up lynching the Janitor). I will keep their role a secret.

-I believe Ash is the Sheriff. He accurately pinpointed scum and I can't see the mafia actively deciding to lynch one of their own on the first day (and come up with such a bad PR claim...Though it would be genius!).
-Town is in a fairly good position, though if I died because the Doctor didn't heal me...fail.
-I could give my thoughts on the Town, but, really, no one listens to last wills except for investigation results. Shame on you all.

List of players:
1. ajkei
2. CmG
3. Ash
4. Sumikoko
5. creedkingsx
6. TheJackofSpades
7. Bluejay
8. JSaint
9. Mopin
10. Shaded

Role List:
Hidden Alliance Role
Thief
Graverobber
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:

Goremancer (Vigilante) – shot with a pistol
Gingerape (Janitor) – lynched
Escaho (Investigator) – shot with a pistol

Day ends at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=June+9th+2012+9%3A00pm+PST
Or after a majority of votes to skip day. It takes 6 votes to lynch or to skip day.

Lynch votes will only count if they are done in Red bolded text.

Shaded
June 8th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Evening all. Or Morning, whatever. Nothing happened to me last night. I am very tired, and am going to sleep now. Will post responses and thoughts on any info in my actual morning.

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 09:20 PM
NOO WHO THE FUCK WOULD SHOOT AN INNOCENT PANDA.
ANYWAYS,
A NIGGER THIEF STOLE MY BIKE YESTERDAY. I CHASED HIM DOWN, I COULDNT SEE HIS FACE. BUT HE WAS A NIGGER. BECAUSE HE CAMOUFLAGES IN THE NIGHT. /racist

anyways
-vote Mopin

Sumikoko
June 8th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Copy-pasted from the MFM thread, in case you're not in both:
I sincerely apologize for my lack of activity. What happened was that little ol' me didn't want to go to the hospital multiple times, so I decided to get my meningitis and hepatitis b vaccine shot the same day. Worst idea ever. What happened afterward was basically me passing out for the remainder of the day and now I'm stuck in bed with a 102F fever.

I've gotten much better, however. So I will be able to follow this game for the remainder of its duration without any hitches, hopefully.

Nothing happened to me at night.

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I agree, mafia seems to be specifically targeting the well-known players, yet Mopin is still here.
But, I would like to here what he has to say about that first.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Ash, you found another mafia, I assume?

Also, I hope with what has happened, we can learn to trust one another, you and I.

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I agree, mafia seems to be specifically targeting the well-known players, yet Mopin is still here.

hear*

@jack - no idk if he is mafia. but he came up as suspicious. the reason i targetted Mopin was for voting up Gingerape (probably his team mate) pretty early. then he lurked. i do this when im mafia (when i was Glen i did this)

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 09:38 PM
hear*

well-played O.o

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 09:40 PM
FYI guys, because I got my item stolen by a nigger thief, I'm basicly roleblocked tonight. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................... .................................... does anyone think im the only investigative role because Escaho died?

hopefully we can lynch this thief.

Sumikoko
June 8th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Ash, you found another mafia, I assume?

Wait. How would you know if Mopin is Mafia? Suspicious results come up for both mafia and neutrals.

Rut roh.

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Wait. How would you know if Mopin is Mafia? Suspicious results come up for both mafia and neutrals.

Rut roh.

dont worry, i am a professional scum hunter. jack is on my scum list.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
-vote Mopin

Well, as much as I'd like to lynch creed, might as well get another scum out of the way.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 10:04 PM
dont worry, i am a professional scum hunter. jack is on my scum list.
Huh. The evidence of my innocence should be obvious to you.

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Huh. The evidence of my innocence should be obvious to you.

You didn't vote.
But, you say the thief visited you and there is no counter claim. Mafia had a kill tonight, and 1 mafia is already lynched. So, I agree. Significantly more likely that you are town.

Bluejay
June 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Hey guys. My lack of activity near the end of Day 2 was due to me having an exam that day and moving out of university and going back home the same day. I should be able to contribute more starting from now.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 10:14 PM
You didn't vote.
But, you say the thief visited you and there is no counter claim. Mafia had a kill tonight, and 1 mafia is already lynched. So, I agree. Significantly more likely that you are town.

I explained why I was withholding my vote at the time, so that's a pretty weak-ass reason. Try again.

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I explained why I was withholding my vote at the time, so that's a pretty weak-ass reason. Try again.

I didn't say it was a strong reason. The point of the post was more to show why I think you are town. I would guess PR since you were worried about being role-blocked from the thief last night.

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 10:31 PM
both of you seemed scummy in a way to me in day 2. im going to laugh if none of you come out to be scum.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I didn't say it was a strong reason. The point of the post was more to show why I think you are town. I would guess PR since you were worried about being role-blocked from the thief last night.

Uh. When?

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Dat Tally
Mopin [2] - Ash, TheJackOfSpades
6 votes needed to lynch

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 10:38 PM
i make some shit tallies. lets keep him at l-3 or l-2 please.

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Uh. When?

It would appear my memory doesn't serve me as well as I thought.
Would you prefer I assume you aren't town then? Because that seems to be your aim. With reason being that I thought you were town.

Sumikoko
June 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM
What is suspicious about you, Creed, is that you've been seemingly trying hard to buddy with Jack since day 1. He, on the other hand, has been vehemently rejecting you. You say he is pro town. He votes you. You still say he's town. Are you then implying you're purposely trying to act scummy?

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Ash questioned him as scum, I gave the reason why I think he is town. If you want to lynch him, by all means, go for it :P
The more people a we can agree on that are actually town, the easier the lynching process should be. It is a safe bet Ash is sheriff, as he says. I think it is safe to think Jack is town.
As stated previously, mafia seems to be killing those that are more well-known, implying more experienced. Yet, Mopin hasn't died. While it is easy to think he is next, just a thought process.

Ash
June 8th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I believe one of you is pretty damn fishy. I just can't put my finger on it. I really don't want to lynch any of you (Creed or Jack) yet.

TheJackofSpades
June 8th, 2012, 11:36 PM
It would appear my memory doesn't serve me as well as I thought.
Would you prefer I assume you aren't town then? Because that seems to be your aim. With reason being that I thought you were town.

See, this is why you're scummy as fuck.

You say something, it's wrong, and you call me scum for calling you out on it instead of just letting you buddy me for false reasons.

You go ahead and think whatever you want about me, but if you guys are keeping me alive because you think you can mislynch me, you're better off just killing me. No one has ever protected me.

creedkingsx
June 8th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I think it is safe to think Jack is town.

You say something, it's wrong, and you call me scum for calling you out on it instead of just letting you buddy me for false reasons.

what?

creedkingsx
June 9th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Oh yeah, and -vote Mopin

Mopin
June 9th, 2012, 03:34 AM
All I can say is that I was framed last night, whether you believe that or not... I suppose the best I can do for now is answer your questions and then role claim a bit later. Hopefully that should be able to clear things up, just don't lynch me too quickly.

I'm sure many people would say CmG is better known than me, by that logic he must be a lot more scummy. In any case, mafia never really kills like that, as the doctor would usually end up healing those targets first.

hear*

@jack - no idk if he is mafia. but he came up as suspicious. the reason i targetted Mopin was for voting up Gingerape (probably his team mate) pretty early. then he lurked. i do this when im mafia (when i was Glen i did this)

You do make a good point here but you have to remember I didn't just say "-vote Gingerape" and then leave. I did actually give good reasoning as to why she is very likely to be mafia before I left. So even if I was on for that time, I wouldn't really have anything else to say on the situation. I'm sorry I can't be on all the time, though that really is all I have to say about that.

Just remember I'm really not such a bad frame target so don't rule out that possibility. Scum are quite underpowered in this setup so it's not unreasonable to think the mafia would be given a powerful like the framer to help them out a little.

Like I said earlier my role claim will probably be able to clear this up, I'd just like to hear what you think before I do it.

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 06:01 AM
NOO WHO THE FUCK WOULD SHOOT AN INNOCENT PANDA.
ANYWAYS,
A NIGGER THIEF STOLE MY BIKE YESTERDAY. I CHASED HIM DOWN, I COULDNT SEE HIS FACE. BUT HE WAS A NIGGER. BECAUSE HE CAMOUFLAGES IN THE NIGHT. /racist

I remember it was you stealing Misty's bike in the pokemon adventure story, but as show of my support Sheriff Ash.

-vote Mopin

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Dat Tally[/COLOR]
Mopin [4] - Ash, TheJackOfSpades,creedkingsx, JSaint
6 votes needed to lynch

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Well since Ash called his target yesterday out i wouldn't be surprised if Mopin really was framed. You are at L-1 Dawg. You should roleclaim soon or get lynched.

Since you arent really scum hunting or anything you are probably lurker scum like m-fm 8.

Then again does a framer fit this setup? I don't really think so. Also it seems we have neither Escorts or Consort in this game.

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Also our Grave robber has now exactly 2 shots... FUN FUN FUN!

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:02 AM
There is a slight possibility of a drug dealer as well.

Mopin
June 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Fine then I'm the gunsmith.

Night 1 - No Action

Obviously didn't give out any guns as randomly doing it is often a really bad idea, similar to random shooting as a vigilante.

Night 2 - CmG

Here I realised we needed an extra kill for town to get an almost guaranteed win for this game. I saw that if we didn't get a scum lynched today it could very easily end up being 4 town vs 4 scum tomorrow, which we would probably lose.

Anyway I gave my gun to CmG as I trusted him not to be completely retarded and decide to try and random shoot scum. Also I assumed Ash would be killed or at least blocked soon so he was really the best choice from what I can see.

Now we do have the possibility of the drug dealer as CmG just suggested and I can't do much to prove that I'm not it. All I will say is based on the setup arms dealer would be a likely role to have. In my opinion the setups roles are largely balanced on the thief and graverobber. So not surprisingly town will have 2 roles that can kill, which are of course the vigilante and arms dealer. Lastly a framer looks like a much more likely role for the mafia to have than a drug dealer. As I said mafia would be pretty underpowered without it, and from what I've seen so far the drug dealer is a largely useless role in a small game such as this.

Perhaps it'll be a good idea to have a mass role claim today. Mindlessly voting on someone who could have easily been framed isn't exactly the best idea, especially when this decides the game...

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Works for me

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:46 AM
If somebody has the urge to counter claim. Now is your time to do so.

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Mopin what do you think about.

jsaint, shaded, jack and bluejay?

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I am just a songstress that is the commander of the Pink warship Eternal ^^

And I am also the one that hammered Gingerape =D

Did you really get a gun CMG?

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I ve got a msg which stated that i recieved a gun, yes.

Either he is the Weaponsmith or he is Drug dealer, or the thief who stole night 1 from the drug dealer drugging me n2 in recieving a gun.

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hmm... I guess a drug dealer isn't quite that scary.

I feel like unvoting... I'm not sure ... I guess I can go to sleep for the night and see what happens in the morning.

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 08:04 AM
we have 4 scum left in this. If you are town you want to unvote right now.

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Ok... I guess I could come back later and still vote

-unvote Mopin

JSaint
June 9th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Mopin [3] - Ash, TheJackOfSpades,creedkingsx

CmG
June 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
You could also answer my questions.

What do you think about.

Contributes 0 faction

Sumikoko
Shaded
Bluejay

super scummy faction

Creed
Bluejay
Shaded

Lynch of the day

Mopin

Everybody please answer in fucken detail!

TheJackofSpades
June 9th, 2012, 08:18 AM
My vote still stands, you gave a gun to scumbag CmG over the pretty much confirmed sheriff who has gone 2 for 2 on investigations so far.

No, the signs all fit for a mafia gambit in this case, especially since you seem to be under the assumption that this is a turning point in the game.

Here's a list of things CmG has done so far:
-Didn't vote for Mopin, putting him at L-1
-Told Mopin he was at L-1 and that he should claim(not true)
-Says that a framer isn't likely, but still doesn't vote him.
-Both believes the claim instantaneously, and invites a counter-claim
-Starts attempting to establish Mopin's credibility as soon as he claims.

So I would guess the last two mafia are CmG (Godfather) and Mopin (Consig). He has no fear of investigation pairings anymore as the investigator is dead and we likely do not have another. This strategy is very similar to the one used in FM9, in fact it's pretty much identical.

So I guess my vote doesn't stand, actually, as I am going to...
-vote CmG
Because if I'm right, there's still a possibility of a real gunsmith gun ending Mopin's life. And if not, we don't lose our gunsmith.

TheJackofSpades
June 9th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Just remember I'm really not such a bad frame target so don't rule out that possibility. Scum are quite underpowered in this setup so it's not unreasonable to think the mafia would be given a powerful like the framer to help them out a little.

Why, exactly? Aren't I a better one? Isn't creed? Sumikoko? Why you? Two of us were called out by Ash just as you are but more often.

And framer is a powerful role? Well, I appreciate you trying to boost it's ego, but it really isn't. It's always been the weakest mafia role, in sc2 mafia and on the forums.

Bluejay
June 9th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Didn't CmG constantly vote and unvote Gingerape the previous day? That seemed fishy to me. Was CmG really the best person to hand a gun to if you are in fact the gunsmith?