PDA

View Full Version : FMXII - Epilogue

Forum Mafia GM
May 29th, 2012, 06:00 PM
The man known as Richard the Flayer sat atop a makeshift throne, eyes closed in quiet contemplation. His family lay in ruins, himself the only survivor of the brutal wash of bloodlust that had overcome his reason. But even so, in his madness he found it easy to find a silver-lining. There were still the surviving, healthy guards whom he had sent scurrying into the ruins of the city to hunt down. He reckoned there were some among them that would make suitable members to his new family.

A soft groan, raspy in nature, interrupted his thoughts. His eyes followed the sound to it's source, finding the woman known as Cersei to be the cause. She hung upon a wooden cross, arms tied tightly by the entrails of Joffrey, whom lay discarded at it's base. She was still alive, a cruel joke played upon her by the blessed breastplate she wore upon her person. But each arm bore shallow cuts, a game Richard was playing with her to see how long she could last while the Lord watched over the protection of the rest of her body. She was staring at him, a glazed look upon her eyes, but she had lost the ability to speak to him after he chattering annoyed him to such lengths he found it necessary to remove her tongue.

Taking his focus off her once again, he considered once again what to do next. Sooner or later, there would be those who came to investigate Adelaide, and he would have to prepare to meet them. Here he would make his new kingdom, and with his late sire's tomes of magic, his killing would only grow more perfect. Indeed, when the humans did come to Adelaide, he would be prepared to welcome them with open arms.

The unseen entity once known as Jon considered the madman who sat upon his throne, and decided it would watch over his mad schemes for some time longer. Now that it had solidified itself upon the mortal plane, it found that it yearned for more souls to feed upon. It knew that this man would give the souls it desired to it, though he would likely do so unwittingly. And when it found itself no longer hungering, growing to the apex of it's power, perhaps then it would repay the man for his service the same way his last servant had been repaid. With blood.

The Nosferatu, Fool, and Phantom have won!
Congratulations to:
Lord Varys
Ser Illyn
Ser Rodrik
Bronn
Jon
Ser Gregor

Also, special mention to Blazer for winning in the first game, despite it not reaching it's conclusion.

Roles and Identities:

Richard The Flayer - Auckmid - Lord Varys
Nosferatu Devout (Consigliere) - Kromos - Bronn
Nosferatu Devout (Consort) - Bruno - Ser Rodrik
Nosferatu Devout (Graverobber) - Ganondorf - Ser Illyn
Anya Nighthawk - The Nightbringer - Oberyn
Child of the Stars (Janitor) - Sinclair - Eddard
Child of the Stars (Consort) - Rocshi - Robb
Child of the Stars (Interceptor) - Kovath - Tywin
Warlock (Witch) - Straykiwi - Yoren
Count Dracula (Cult Leader) - Sumikoko - Janos
Cursed (Jester) - Ambient - Ser Gregor
Cursed (Ghost) - MagmaRam - Jon
Cursed (Executioner) - Arexjamin - Syrio
Bishop(Mason Enforcer) - McPwnage - Viserys
Paladin(Mason "Clubber") - Raptorblaze - Catelyn
Sergeant (Sheriff) - Dont Shoot Me - Ser Barristan
Dr. Adolf von Helsing (Vigilante) - Goremancer - Tyrion
Random Town (Bus Driver) - Clementine - Renly
Random Town (Coroner) - Deathfire123 - Stannis
Random Town (Jailor) - Northstar - Ser Davos
Random Town (Armorsmith) - Luna - Ser Jorah
Random Town (Investigator) - Dust - Joffrey
Random Town (Detective) - Escaho - Melisandre
Serf - Lysergic - Theon
Serf - Philie - Jaime
Serf - Grim - Samwell
Serf - Frostbyte - Arya
Serf - Borkbot - Cersei
Serf - creedkingsx - Daenerys
Serf - CmG - Sandor
Serf - Duzero - Aemon
Serf - Gingerape - Khal Drogo
Serf - Rihfok - Ser Loras
Serf - TheWaaagh - Petyr

As you can see, with few exceptions, the town was stacked with lurking veterans who contributed little. The majority of newcomers were scum.

Awards:
The "MVP" Award: Cersei
The reason this epilogue took me so long to publish came solely down to the MVP. I'm not going to lie when I say that I simply could not come to a decision on this and so I set it aside and went on with my life for a few days. I decided it should go to Cersei because Borkbot was simply the only person in the entire Town team that both remained consistent in contribution throughout the game, and played his role to the best of his ability. While he was not always correct in his assumptions, his play this game is a shining example of how you should play citizen, and for that I commend him.

Special mention goes to Escaho, whom was the other person I had considered for MVP. You played a very good game, most notably your defense in the final day of your life, so kudos for that.

The "Aspiring Newcomer" Award: Tywin
Kovath greatly impressed me with his attitude this game, most notably in night chat, simply because after some small encouragement, he never gave up. He made his share of mistakes, but he managed to stay relatively under the radar while offering his team a lot of discussion material even if his GF called most of the shots. And he was a great teammate to boot. For that reason, I bestow upon him this award.

The "Cult Leader? Close Enough" Award: Lord Varys
My feelings towards the Red Mafia this game was a rollercoaster that ended in the most startling conclusion: an accidental Cult Leader kill. Night 7 will forever stay with me as the night Auckmid pulled the best move in the game in the most ironic way possible, after I had already teased them(the cult) that they were all going to die that night a few hours before. The night kill hopped from Ser Jorah(the actual armorsmith), to Janos in the hunt for the armorsmith and ended up securing his mafia the win by doing so. So while he might not have killed the armorsmith, I'd say it was close enough.

The "Subtle Jester" Award: Ser Gregor
I would like to congratulate Ambient on the first Jester win that was achieved late into the game without much "OMG LOOK AT ME IM SCUM LYNCH ME" involved. As I observed him play through the game, I felt that he played a majority of it fairly pro-town, and by doing so made himself out to be a possible cult leader as a result. My only regret is that he did not get to show off much, due to the rest of the town lurking too much for him to play off them.

The "Evil Mastermind" Award: Janos
I'll be honest, Sumikoko's scum playstyle while anonymous surpasses even my own when it comes to flying under the radar. She was openly pro-cult, she voted once the entire game, she made it seem like she had spent a lot of time and effort into helping the town while being right without not quite being all that helpful to the town, and not a single person even questioned her once the entire game. Even in a game like the one FMXII was, that's damn impressive. Furthermore, while some might have called her cult targets cowardly, she managed to pick the targets that would be least likely to die and was very close to seizing the first cult voting block since the very first FM in a very convincing fashion. And for that brilliant 'in-the-shadows' play, I am pleased to grant her this award.

And that's it! Thank you to all those who stayed with us in this ordeal, while it was not the smoothest game ever(the amount of small details that have to be considered in rolecards is astounding), I still feel like it was a very close, well-fought game.

Ash
May 29th, 2012, 06:05 PM
CONGRATS!! EPIC GAME. WOW. IM LIKE SURPRISED. EPIC. MINDBLOWING.

Auckmid
May 29th, 2012, 06:14 PM
TIBERIUS WINS AGAIN!!!

Kovath
May 29th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Lol gee thanks, not sure about it so much cuz I fucked up on certain things (that stinking Day 7!) but thanks anyway.

Grats to red mafia for the first mafia win, they really played very well by presenting other targets for town to lynch (although cult definitely helped a lot in that regard)

Auckmid, that implies you won the first time... mad bro?

GG all.

Sumikoko
May 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
The "Cult Leader? Close Enough" Award: Lord Varys
My feelings towards the Red Mafia this game was a rollercoaster that ended in the most startling conclusion: an accidental Cult Leader kill. Night 7 will forever stay with me as the night Auckmid pulled the best move in the game in the most ironic way possible, after I had already teased them(the cult) that they were all going to die that night a few hours before. The night kill hopped from Ser Jorah(the actual armorsmith), to Janos in the hunt for the armorsmith and ended up securing his mafia the win by doing so. So while he might not have killed the armorsmith, I'd say it was close enough.

Auckmid, you make me sad. :( Why you no keel actual armorsmith and keel innocent bystander? Lol. And congratulations to you, Borkbot.

Despite me throwing a fit every hour from unforeseen circumstances, for the most part, I highly enjoyed being Dracula. Back to my evil lair. Kufufufufufufu.

Elixir
May 29th, 2012, 06:40 PM
"The Nightbringer" ey...

Night comes as the lighthouse goes out.

Rocshi
May 29th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Basically, I was converted on the wrong night.
If Tywin hadn't seen me get visited by an immune target, the game might have taken a different turn.
(And if Sumi actually recruited Tywin...yeah, derpdy derp)

Also, who's smurf is Nightbringer. They played well IMO. Seemed to have known I was cult before Tywin even claimed.

Read Night 6 in Cult chat. Pretty funny, actually.

I completely agree with the choice of Bork, as I simply see no other candidate.

Oh well, GG.

Sumikoko
May 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Basically, I was converted on the wrong night.
If Tywin hadn't seen me get visited by an immune target, the game might have taken a different turn.
(And if Sumi actually recruited Tywin...yeah, derpdy derp)

Lol I was telling Cap this earlier, but ironically, while culting the Mafia was supposed to help me win more quickly, in the end, attempting to recruit Mafia ultimately resulted in my downfall in various ways. Really, I still can't believe I made such an idiotic mistake.

Kovath
May 29th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Lol I was telling Cap this earlier, but ironically, while culting the Mafia was supposed to help me win more quickly, in the end, attempting to recruit Mafia ultimately resulted in my downfall in various ways. Really, I still can't believe I made such an idiotic mistake.

It was a good idea, in theory, but unforeseen circumstances conspired against you. Your chainsaw got a chunk of flash into the saw belt.

I guess this whole unforeseen circumstances thingie was what this game was actually about. Murphy's Law and all that shizzaz. Oh well.

Ganondorf
May 29th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Yay Auckmid, nice job on the win: we have made SC2 Mafia history... Bork, you made me soooooo mad in the last few days: why u no give up and derp like rest of town? >.>

clementine
May 29th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Congrats red mafia!!
And congrats to BorkBot! :]

Wow, it's so weird finding out who all the anonymous accounts were! Some I was able to guess, but some I just had no clue!

The Nightbringer
May 29th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Also, who's smurf is Nightbringer. They played well IMO. Seemed to have known I was cult before Tywin even claimed.

That my friend shall remain a closely guarded secret... and yes, I knew you were culted the moment Melisandre confirmed your story of roleblocks. Once I found out that you were only going to feed me BS in my night chat and weren't going to slip any info, I disposed of you before proceeding with my night plans.

PS: If you are a mod/supermod - don't reveal my ID.

Kovath
May 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Congrats red mafia!!
And congrats to BorkBot! :]

Wow, it's so weird finding out who all the anonymous accounts were! Some I was able to guess, but some I just had no clue!

I think the whole anon thing worked out pretty well in this game, it should probably be the norm for future FMs (the main ones) because it forces the town to really concentrate on the actual game. = good.

NURF GRAVEROBBER TAKES VIGILANTE EST OP

Cult/red played the best in this game, I'm happy that one of them got the win.

Ganondorf
May 29th, 2012, 07:26 PM
NURF GRAVEROBBER TAKES VIGILANTE EST OP

Blame Stannis, not me... sorry Deathfire, you missed out on the dream team :P

Auckmid
May 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
That my friend shall remain a closely guarded secret... and yes, I knew you were culted the moment Melisandre confirmed your story of roleblocks. Once I found out that you were only going to feed me BS in my night chat and weren't going to slip any info, I disposed of you before proceeding with my night plans.

PS: If you are a mod/supermod - don't reveal my ID.
Hmmm, so you didn't sign up for the first FM, while Yayap was running the observer chat? Then, when you signed up for the second round, all your buddys wanted in, so you felt the pang to re-enter an FM?

Time to do some gramar analysis.

Auckmid
May 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Also, gg everyone. First mafia win:D

Kovath
May 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM
On a completely unrelated tangent, I would like to draw attention to a new movie coming out called Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. I can't help but feel as if his legacy is being treated disrepectfully by people looking for quick bucks by using his name.

Halo theme for FM XIII? Purty please?

I think that if Sumi/cult hadn't f'ed up the recruit on me, and then won, she would have got MVP. Oh well.

I think people will agree that Auckmid has really... rehabilitated himself.

JSaint
May 29th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Wedding Wedding!

Auckmid
May 29th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I find it ironic how the 2 main MVP candidates were both town (at least to start off with), but town was by far the worst faction. Other then those 2, town realy didn't have much going for them. Luna played well in the day chat, but all scum targets in the first 3 nights realy wasn't that great. A few, like Don't Shoot, played decently, but died before they could have much of an impact.

Then there were the derpers:(

Ambient
May 29th, 2012, 09:38 PM
TIBERIUS WINS AGAIN!!!

I remember TIBERIUS being flayed :D

Ganondorf
May 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
I remember TIBERIUS being flayed :D

Go team Derpenty: Rome and Sin can suck it!

Zack
May 29th, 2012, 10:02 PM
The "Evil Mastermind" Award:[/COLOR] Janos
I'll be honest, Sumikoko's scum playstyle while anonymous surpasses even my own when it comes to flying under the radar. She was openly pro-cult, she voted once the entire game, she made it seem like she had spent a lot of time and effort into helping the town while being right without not quite being all that helpful to the town, and not a single person even questioned her once the entire game. Even in a game like the one FMXII was, that's damn impressive. Furthermore, while some might have called her cult targets cowardly, she managed to pick the targets that would be least likely to die and was very close to seizing the first cult voting block since the very first FM in a very convincing fashion. And for that brilliant 'in-the-shadows' play, I am pleased to grant her this award.

Congratulations Sumi :)

Now seeing that makes me regret I did not participate in this FM to witness it, lol. Alright, i'l make the damn time and play in the next one!

CmG
May 29th, 2012, 10:11 PM
MVP: Diablo 3 nuff said :D

Kromos
May 29th, 2012, 11:37 PM
wow gj Auckmid and Ganondorf :D

I thought we had lost at the end :P

Escaho
May 29th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Awards:
The "MVP" Award: Cersei
The reason this epilogue took me so long to publish came solely down to the MVP. I'm not going to lie when I say that I simply could not come to a decision on this and so I set it aside and went on with my life for a few days. I decided it should go to Cersei because Borkbot was simply the only person in the entire Town team that both remained consistent in contribution throughout the game, and played his role to the best of his ability. While he was not always correct in his assumptions, his play this game is a shining example of how you should play citizen, and for that I commend him.

Special mention goes to Escaho, whom was the other person I had considered for MVP. You played a very good game, most notably your defense in the final day of your life, so kudos for that.

Aw, thanks bro!

My strategy going into the game was to lurk the first few days (days one to three) to avoid getting killed. If I found any mafia/cult doing so, I'd reveal them and role-claim to the town. Sumi put a quick stop to that!

And Sumi, why y u no recruit correct person?! Damage control was difficult. ><

Great job, red mafia. The end game was very close.

Ubernox
May 30th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Damn, I really should have signed up for this one. Looks like BorkBot is now respected...?

Ambient
May 30th, 2012, 02:32 PM
No one is saying good job to me. I am going to cry now.

I will have to say thank you to Kromos. I probably would not of been able to do it without you.

Kovath
May 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM
You always have a place Ambient :D

Or do you really...

*looks at ban petition* *back at Ambient* *back at petition*

Dun duh duh!

BorkBot
May 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Good job Luna for taking the chance WIFOM'ing that armour with me. That's the one thing that entertained me the most in this whole game!

Also thanks for the reward and congratulations to all the others.

Auckmid: I had armour on that last fateful night. If only you had stuck with your first kill decision.. ;(

Congrats on the win. I think you were the hardest of the mafia players to detect.. so well done.

Ubernox
May 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Congratulations Sumi :)

Now seeing that makes me regret I did not participate in this FM to witness it, lol. Alright, i'l make the damn time and play in the next one!

Same feeling here.

MagmaRam
May 30th, 2012, 04:55 PM

I will have to say thank you to Kromos. I probably would not of been able to do it without you.
Nobody likes neutrals. So sad.

A word of thanks to the Children of the Night for killing me, and the Nosferatu for being the winning faction that wasn't orange.

The Nightbringer
May 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Good job Ambient.. Red Mafia threw a random guess out there and you ran with it. Didn't think that lurking would be a jester move.

And Good JOB MagmaRam, I would never have thought that you were a Ghost.

Kovath
May 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Lol no problem Magma

BorkBot
May 30th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah, Jon was fun as an unguided projectile :p

Though it annoyed me when I got possessed. I'd probably have pushed for a Lord Varys lynch.. :evil:

Kovath
May 30th, 2012, 05:09 PM

Though it annoyed me when I got possessed. I'd probably have pushed for a Lord Varys lynch.. :evil:

I'm mad becuz of basic game mechanics and the player making the obvious choice

Sue me because I am the emperor

Ok Bork, I'm still mad that you left me out of Haunted House

Or am I?

Auckmid
May 30th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Auckmid: I had armour on that last fateful night. If only you had stuck with your first kill decision.. ;(

I made the first kill desicion very quickly without too much thought. When I actualy looked back in the threads, I saw how it was preaty unlikely that Dust had the armour. Luna's WIFOM actualy was one of the things that made me very uneasy about targeting you to start with:p.

One of the reasons why I decided to lynch Oberyn is because everyone loves an underdog. It would be nigh impossible for Jon to logicaly guess who Oberyn would kill. Better to keep the descision within my hands.

Gj on MVP Borkbot. There was no doubt that you were by far the best town player:)

BorkBot
May 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I'm mad becuz of basic game mechanics and the player making the obvious choice

Sue me because I am the emperor

Ok Bork, I'm still mad that you left me out of Haunted House

Or am I?

WIFOM!

Some people almost got replaced in that for inactivity, but they barely escaped it. I guess I could've done with better random picks for the new player slots, but what can you do?

One of the reasons why I decided to lynch Oberyn is because everyone loves an underdog. It would be nigh impossible for Jon to logicaly guess who Oberyn would kill. Better to keep the descision within my hands.

Gj on MVP Borkbot. There was no doubt that you were by far the best town playerhttp://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks!

I was considering to suicide if nobody got lynched that day, to get a nobody wins scenario, which would've been kind of funny :p

Crimson
May 30th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Congrats, Borkbot.

Auckmid
May 30th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Now it`s time for FMXIII! I forget who hosts next, even though I`m sure a list has been posted at some point.

BorkBot
May 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Luna (and TheWaaagh, I think)

I believe she's going to use Star Wars themed account names or something :smile:

Kovath
May 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Halo theme plox

Purty please?

Forum Mafia GM
May 30th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Halo theme plox

Purty please?

If one of the anon accounts is called Caboose will that please you?

BorkBot
May 30th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I call dibs on Jarjar Binks.

I will get mayor and I'll still get lynched day 1 :p

Kovath
May 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
If one of the anon accounts is called Caboose will that please you?

NO

CABOOSE NOT CANON

JOHN-117

Jk lolz

As long as it is good

May I inquire as to who is using the Game Master account at this point?

MagmaRam
May 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM

Well, I knew you had a vest of armor and probably wouldn't die, so it was the obvious choice.

Up until then I'd just been possessing whoever would do the least damage to town (read: AFK).

By the way if we do a Halo theme I have dibs on Sam the cryo tube operator who dies five minutes into Halo 1.

Forum Mafia GM
May 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM
May I inquire as to who is using the Game Master account at this point?

Luna.

And well done everyone! Yes, congratulations Ambient, I'm really happy you went with the honourable Jester win :) (even if I didn't even consider voting for you!)

As you may have read I was hoping Borkbot got MVP. I was never really in any doubt that he was Town. Imagine how easily we could have won if more Citizens had played like that.

Oh and people are still dissing my night actions I see :P Again I remind you that night 1 it was random and Lord Varys only got it because I wanted to create a link with our avatars (which Borkbot spotted). Night 2 we only had 2 claims and it was a 50/50 toss-up on who was telling the truth, shame it got passed to Dracula. And night 3, well, only Cersei and Oberyn were doing anything useful in day chat, another 50/50 toss-up.

Well done Kovath, I think you did really well and deserved that award.

Auckmid
May 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Again I remind you that night 1 it was random
Wimps excuse:p.

Luna
May 31st, 2012, 05:34 AM
Wimps excuse:p.

Pfft you hesitated because of my WIFOM last will (yes Bork I thought claiming you had 'multiple vests' would be seen with skeptical eyes xD)

Kovath
May 31st, 2012, 06:18 AM
tbh The only logical decision would have been Joffrey... who would you pick to give armor, the 'culted' investigator/consig or the constantly pro-town citizen...

Dunno why would you would even consider shooting Cersei at that point.

I just realized that this game has parallels in the whole investigator scenario with Kromos's MFM when Dust was Consig and someone (don't remember who) was investigator, there wasn't a lot of clash between them and somehow the same thing happened here... interesting...

BorkBot
May 31st, 2012, 05:35 PM
It must have something to do with Dust :p

Kovath
May 31st, 2012, 06:17 PM
It must have something to do with Dust :p

My thought exactly

Dust why you no question investigator claim

Luna
June 1st, 2012, 05:13 AM
I compared the activity in FMXII to perhaps my favourite ever FM, FMVII.

The highest amount of views in a single day was 3,030 with 820 replies. To contrast, FMXII's highest views in a single day was 5,148 with only 434 posts.

------------------

FMXII:

Players - 34
Views - 28017
Posts - 2310

FMVII: (Counting just the days)

Players - 36
Views - 11793
Posts - 2862

------------------

When I first glanced at FMVII I thought 'Hmm, the numbers here seem quite low'. I realise that's because the number of views is very low.

What's interesting is the sheer number of extra views compared to the lower post count in FMXII. The website has grown since those days, but I still think it's some telling data.

Crimson
June 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
I compared the activity in FMXII to perhaps my favourite ever FM, FMVII.

The highest amount of views in a single day was 3,030 with 820 replies. To contrast, FMXII's highest views in a single day was 5,148 with only 434 posts.

------------------

FMXII:

Players - 34
Views - 28017
Posts - 2310

FMVII: (Counting just the days)

Players - 36
Views - 11793
Posts - 2862

------------------

When I first glanced at FMVII I thought 'Hmm, the numbers here seem quite low'. I realise that's because the number of views is very low.

What's interesting is the sheer number of extra views compared to the lower post count in FMXII. The website has grown since those days, but I still think it's some telling data.

I think the lack of posts are actually due to the restart.

Duzero
June 1st, 2012, 06:14 AM
I like the viewcount for Five sided town, over 50k but less posts than FM :P

Crimson
June 1st, 2012, 06:34 AM
I like the viewcount for Five sided town, over 50k but less posts than FM :P

Probably a lot of people interested. Five sided town, never been done before Fragos.

Crimson
June 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM
Edited.

Not 100%

Sumikoko
June 1st, 2012, 01:05 PM
Lol, Zack. You have a lot of explaining to do as to where you were all this time. On another note, what is the forum titled "A Midnight Rendezvous"? There is only one post made by the hosts a month ago.

Crimson
June 1st, 2012, 01:31 PM

Good job!

MagmaRam
June 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Lol, Zack. You have a lot of explaining to do as to where you were all this time. On another note, what is the forum titled "A Midnight Rendezvous"? There is only one post made by the hosts a month ago.
Student forum. There was no student, so nobody rose to the challenge.

Auckmid
June 2nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
No one is posting here any more. Let's archive this bad boy:)

Also, I take it FMXIII has a portal theme? I thought that you and GLADOS were the only 2 characters, lol.

Crimson
June 2nd, 2012, 10:39 PM

Also, I take it FMXIII has a portal theme? I thought that you and GLADOS were the only 2 characters, lol.

Portal theme should be pretty good, I'm stoked.

Bluejay
June 2nd, 2012, 10:46 PM

Portal 2 introduced some more characters, notably Wheatley. Though if FMXIII sticks to only using characters from Portal and not the Half-Life series, then I seriously wonder how we are going to name 25+ people without resorting to "Turret Bot 3" or something along those lines.

Bruno
June 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
Portal 2 introduced some more characters, notably Wheatley. Though if FMXIII sticks to only using characters from Portal and not the Half-Life series, then I seriously wonder how we are going to name 25+ people without resorting to "Turret Bot 3" or something along those lines.

Lol, I would love that.

Ubernox
June 3rd, 2012, 03:46 AM
Portal 1 was better.

Plus, I'm just going to go ahead and say that we're probably going to be Aperture Employees trapped in the facility by Glados, so the names are going to be pretty generic.

Ganondorf
June 3rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
If it's a Portal themed FM, I've got dibs on the "Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace" personality core :D

Sumikoko
June 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
If it's a Portal themed FM, I've got dibs on the "Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace" personality core :D

I want to be the Fact Core, then. :D

"To make a photocopier, simply photocopy a mirror.
The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty.
Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out.
During the Great Depression, the Tennessee Valley Authority outlawed pet rabbits, forcing many to hot glue-gun long ears onto their pet mice.
Pants were invented by sailors in the sixteenth century to avoid Poseidon's wrath. It was believed that the sight of naked sailors angered the sea god.
The automobile brake was not invented until 1895. Before this, someone had to remain in the car at all times, driving in circles until passengers returned from their errands."

Auckmid
June 3rd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Only dumb people play the last post game.

Auckmid
June 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Testing

Auckmid
June 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Can't delete

JSaint
June 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Ahah you stupid cat! I finally caught you! I have the last post as a non FM player!

Muahahahhahaha

Auckmid
June 3rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Bitch, plz.

JSaint
June 3rd, 2012, 10:34 PM
It's hard to be mean to a cat... though they often act snooty. Well it depends on the cat XD

Auckmid
June 3rd, 2012, 10:39 PM
I'm the preatiest cat of e'm all.

JSaint
June 3rd, 2012, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I
YOU SHALL NOT LAST!